This 1978 Ford Thunderbird is finished in Dove Gray with a dark blue wrap-over roof with basket handle roof line styling. 1979 Ford Thunderbird Heritage Edition $5,900 Total price 1979 79,447 miles Gasoline Riverside, California 1979 ford thunderbird heritage edition considered to be one of the most. Date Sep 22 Oct 22 Nov 22 Dec 22 Jan 23 Feb 23 Price (US $) $10,000 $15,000 $20,000 $25,000 $30,000 1981 Ford Thunderbird 1980 Ford Thunderbird 1979 Ford Thunderbird 1978 Ford Thunderbird Index Price . buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. Owner has dementia and can no longer care for the car or drive. Edit options. The sales success of the 1977 to 1979 Ford Thunderbird led to another redesign for the 1980 year, again introducing a smaller version of the car. Big change would be coming Built to commemorate Ford's 75th anniversary as a manufacturer, this special edition was loaded to the hilt with almost every option available, almost doubling the price of the existing top-level Thunderbird. Red Glow/Maroon Vinyl Roof (Red Leather) For more information please call Rick @ 928.499.1720. Even with the low miles it needs some attention. Leather Wrapped Luxury Steering Wheel !As a full time business, I buy original, low mile classics to keep, refresh, or restore and sell. For those who purchased the last of the mid-sized Thunderbirds in 1979, The mild restyle worked, as sales of the Thunderbird remained strong in 1979 Ford Thunderbird Additional Info: Heritage Edition considered to be one of the most Luxurios, Excellent Factory Original Special Velour Interior, Door Panels, Head liner, Dash unique to the Heritage Edition 351 Cubic engine, New Tires, New Radiator, Rebuilt Carburator and Registration up to date exp 2019 Today, this generation of Thunderbird is exemplary of late 1970s design. I have the original invoice from Sam Dell Ford Dealership that the vehicle was bought from.The dealer name is still on the trunk lid. Note this and all vehicles sold by us on eBay or our website are as/is where is. 9D2J - Top: Polar White/Bottom: Maroon to quality control. It has a 2 barrel on it. Qualified buyers may be eligible for Financing Nationwide Shipping and Extended Warranty. Select Shift Automatic Transmission This car is reconditioned from hydraulics to transmission.Over $20,000 has been invested in the car.The car is in excellent running order and is ready for cruising or show. These have been temporarily saved. MJC Classic Cars LLC and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. HERITAGE EDITION STANDARD FEATURES: The vinyl top is original. *Original keys(2 sets) and dealer keyring 36 Ounce Interior Cut-Pile Carpeting CR Garland Auto Sales Fredericksburg, VA 1979 Ford Thunderbird $ 10,000 $ 174 /mo* 81,750 miles Days Listed 233 Price Parking Brake Release, It was the follow-up to the 1978 Diamond Jubilee 75th Anniversary car and other than a change of paint schemes, a twin car to the DJ. I have included pics of the TBird at the impound yard right after it came out of the barn. Price range $10,000 to $16,997. I purchased the car 4 years ago with 4260 miles on it. This was a barn find. Please visit our website About Us tab to understand what makes us different !!! Anza, CA Condition: Used. There are also available a 1981 GMC ,1986 Fiero V6 and a 1931 Ford Model A roadster pickup 350 4spd please ask! Interior is 100%original including dash, carpet and headliner. 2023 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Deer Valley Edition. Although I have since changed them (and saved them) the car came with the original air filter, spark plugs, belts and tires. View car 20 days ago See photo 1979 Ford Thunderbird 2 dr sd $7,500 Canton, Saint Lawrence County, NY 1979 51,328 Miles The transmission shifts great. $19,000 Dealership Showcased CC-1619725 1979 Ford Thunderbird 1979 Ford Thunderbird. HERITAGE EDITION AT A GLANCE: This For Sale by Owner Listing was provided by CarSellersUSA, a division of National Marketing Classifieds - NMSell To view the original go to http://www.carsellersusa.com/view/16706 cartype:Classic, Great looking 1979 Ford Thunderbird. Driver and Passenger Illuminated Visor Vanity Mirrors cars) rare one owner 1973 thunderbird, triple black, well maintained with 32,000 original miles. This is truly a fine example of Ford's rarest !! 4.6L, VIN 6 (8th digit, Windsor), 6 bolt flywheel; 4.6L, VIN 6 (8th digit, Windsor), 8 bolt flywheel; 5.4L, VIN L (8th digit, SOHC, gasoline) I am in Sothern California about 90 miles North of Santa Barbara and 10 miles South of Pismo Beach. 2J - Maroon 1981 Porsche 911SC TargaPlatinum Metallic / Dark BrownCar is in excellent condition outside/inside and mechanics. Heritage Edition considered to be one of the most Luxurios, Excellent Factory Original Special Velour Interior, Door Panels, Head liner, Dash unique to the Heritage Edition, 351 Cubic engine, New Tires, New Radiator, Rebuilt Carburator and Registration up to date exp 2019, Was told by previous owner that he acquired the car from late original owner estate and car was stored in garage for several years with only 79k original miles = (I Can Not guarantee such statements claimed by previous owner) The car looks and drives good, California Blue Plates The Paint on the car is old, the two piece Vinyl Top needs to be replaced. Yes, the eight track player still works. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First GET IT SHIPPED Free Auto Shipping Quote: 1979 Ford Thunderbird interior in great shape white leather seats {been redone} red inter red in co GET IT SHIPPED Free Auto Shipping Quote: 1979 Ford thunderbird all original practically show room condition 79 T-bird with ONLY 40k original miles. Driver side: LHD. 9 - Gold (Red Glow, Maroon, Midnight Blue, Pastel Chamois, and Polar White We currently have 56 listed starting at $15500. TB - Blue Luxury Cloth It offered the same standard equipment as Finance our broker offers VERY competitive rates and prompt service. Production: 18,994 (production by color being researched). DuraSpark Ignition System Classifieds for 1600 to 2023 Vehicles. The vehicle has 81,569 miles on the odometer. 1979 Ford Thunderbird 5.0 302 engine power steering brakes very nice clean old classic car and only . *Door key hole illumination A large number of vehicles match your search criteria, the first 9,000 of which are displayed below. Lakeland, FL 5 years at classiccars.com 3 10,500 1979 Ford Thunderbird sedan 32,000 gasoline automatic Transmission: Automatic. This car has been well maintained with lots of new parts including paint, new interior, head liner, vinyl top, tires, exhaust system, fuel pump, belts and wheel caps. Luxury Cloth Headlining For instance new front and rear styling was Doors, hood and top open and close well. Sorry about the date, but these were just taken last week. No rips or tears. 49752 MILEAGE. Chevrolet Corvette . It has been out of trhe DMV computer so long that I have to take it in to have it verified. 2024 BMW X5 M Competition. As a full time business, I buy original, low mile classics to keep, refresh, or restore and sell. Front Seatback and Door Panel Assist Straps 30) Bolsters, Above: Heritage Script On Vinyl-Covered Roof Sail Panel, Above: Heritage Formal Padded Valino-Grain Vinyl Roof in Maroon (roof code New A/C.Thoro. . Find the perfect handmade gift, vintage & on-trend clothes, unique jewelry, and more lots more. its third and final year of this body style. 2016, 2017 and 2018. Polar White and Maroon Two Tone/Maroon Vinyl Roof There are 4 Ford Thunderbird - 7th Gen (1977 to 1979) for sale right now. The information, products, and services published on our website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. right color combination and original condition. A day later, Smith posted another photo of the supremo. *Glass T-tops which was a dealer option when ordered, where the car is then sent out for fitting Original MSRP $10,687. Imported from the USA in 2014, the present proud owner has supplied the following information:-. Deluxe Bumper Group with Color-Keyed Front and Rear Bumper Rub Strips SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ON. Head liner, dash unique to the heritage edition 351 cubic engine, new. (This nameplate and the two door plaques were mailed directly to the owner One family owned. Recently, relocated by a professional auto hauler to Escondido, CA. Electric trunk release works great, good thing because I don't have a key for the trunk. 1979 Ford Thunderbird Heritage Edition 1979 351 79,447 Automatic Riverside, California, United States View ONE FAMILY SPECIAL EDITION -1979 Ford Thunderbird Heritage Coupe - 22K MI 1979 Factory 351 V-8 22,000 Automatic Lakeland, Florida, United States View ELEGANT SPECIAL EDITION - 1979 Ford Thunderbird Heritage Coupe - 39K ORIG MI 1979 39,000 Car could use new intake tube on air cleaner as seen in pics. Odometer reads 6,622 miles. She runs very well and drives like a dream. Search locally or nationwide. 5.0L 302Cu. This is a clean machine with nice body and paint. The trunk lid will not stay up on it's own. 1979 Ford Thunderbird - 55,619 mi. New listings are added daily. Asking $39000, Located in SAINT LOUIS MO 63127, Contact Joe at 314-920-9210 for more information. 5. Video available of hydraulics upon request. *Cars with leather feature Interior Luxury Group sew style Select Shift Automatic Transmission. allowed it to remain one of the best equipped cars on the road in standard 9. The car looks very straight, solid and original.. Will Sell for Best Offer, Serious inquiries only.. SoldAs Is 714-376-1073, BEAUTIFUL RARE SPECIAL EDITION -1979 Ford Thunderbird Heritage Coupe-38K ORIG MI, Very low millage 1981 Thunderbird Heritage, 1983 THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE COUPE, original owner, V-6, 3.8L, Automatic Overdrive. Once the dealer advised how they were Page 3 for Chevrolet In Kansas City For Sale. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated Transmission: Automatic Vehicle Title: Clear Body Type: Hardtop 2. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. EUR 13,500 . Happy bidding and good luck!". Paint appears to be original, has some wear in areas. Up front, a new bolder grille appeared which immediately put observers form in 1979. 25th Anniversary Edition. . Special Rosewood interior appointments and loaded with standardluxury equipment. twin air scoops, rear spoiler, needs alternator installed, $1,500 509-922-0990. 1979 Ford Thunderbird Prev Next Car description Heritage Edition considered to be one of the most Luxurios, Excellent Factory Original Special Velour Interior, Door Panels, Head liner, Dash unique to the Heritage Edition 351 Cubic engine, New Tires, New Radiator, Rebuilt Carburator and Registration up to date exp 2019 Trunk Carpeting and Molded Deck Lid Liner Starts right up and goes anywhere. Find new and used 1963 Ford Thunderbird classic cars for sale near you by classic car dealers and private sellers on Classics on Autotrader. Seller Description: 1979 THUNDERBIRD, T-tops. 45 offers for classic Ford Thunderbird for sale and other classic cars on Classic Trader. Many of the same unique custom touches were still in place, 1979 Ford Thunderbird Burgundy Single owner and in immaculate condition 79,000 kmsprice is firm Mileage 78,000 km $4,000 4 1979 Ford Thunderbird 1979 Ford Thunderbird for sale! I live in Southern California 90 miles North of Santa Barbara and 10 miles South of Pismo Beach. I can not get the heat or A/C blower to work. See more ideas about ford thunderbird, thunderbird . All bidders with less than 5 feedback's need to call me or their bid, I have recently ended four other auctions due to. Dimension Specs . Powered by a 350 CID V8 engine with an Automatic . It drives and handles like brand new !!!! Polar White/White Vinyl Roof (Blue interior) It has been stored since 2001 and has less than 82,000 genuine miles on it! sales@mjcclassiccars.com Call to work out a buy it now. Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing more Over 4 weeks ago on Americanlisted H (351 M - 7 valve cover bolts) - 1979 would be the final year for the Ford LTD II-based mid-sized Thunderbird. 7. Again I think that is a connection issue. 1979 | Ford Thunderbird Bookmark vehicle ad. YoY price change $7,841 to $10,000. Color-Keyed Cast Aluminum Wheels Now, you can buy one for just $7,200 here on craigslist with only 26K miles. Front Cornering Lamps I don't remember the exact numbers but there were not many built. New brake master cylinder, new radiator and good tires. Interior Trim Code: Air, tilt cruise factory am/fm 8track Removable glass T-tops. 2H - Red Glow Sold Engine Engine Size 302 V8 Body Body Color Diamond Blue Metallic Body Style Coupe Doors 2 Basic Year 1978 Make Ford Model Thunderbird Miles 13,000 I could post pictures all day of this car and wouldn't caprure half the beauty and GET IT SHIPPED Free Auto Shipping Quote: 1979 Ford Thunderbird with and great running 351 Windsor V-8 engine and smooth automatic transmission. The body has no rust but the paint is oxidized. PLEASE CLICK MY EBAY SELLER ID AND SEE THE "ABOUT ME", SECTION - IT WILL GIVE DETAILS TO OF THE TYPES OF CARS I SELL, ELEGANT SPECIAL EDITION - 1979 Ford Thunderbird Heritage Coupe - 39K ORIG MI, ONE FAMILY SPECIAL EDITION -1979 Ford Thunderbird Heritage Coupe - 22K MI, BEAUTIFUL RARE LUXURY EDITION -1979 Ford Thunderbird Town Landau - 56K ORIG MI, 1979 FORD THUNDERBIRD LIMITED HERITAGE EDITION, Mint condition 1979 Ford Thunderbird Heritage Edition one owner 63,000 miles, BEAUTIFUL RARE LUXURY T-TOP EDITION -1979 FORD THUNDERBIRD TOWN LANDAU LOW MILE, RARE SPECIAL EDITION 35TH ANNIVERSARY -1990 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe - 4K MI, RARE LUXURY EDITION -1976 Ford Thunderbird Cream & Gold Edition - 35K ORIG MI. White Sidewall Radial Tires Tires are like new. 1978 Ford Thunderbird Diamond Jubilee Edition 5.8L V-8 automatic (aut. As a result custom car makers converted small numbers of popular US vehicles into convertibles. on notice that this was something new. The smaller 1980 Thunderbird would not be embraced by the 3F - Light Medium Blue 10. Buy . 1979 Ford Thunderbird Heritage Edition $5,900 Riverside County, CA 1979 79,447 Miles 1979 Ford Thunderbird Heritage Edition considered to be one of the most Luxurios, Excellent Factory Original Special Velour Interior, Door. 1979 Ford Thunderbird 6.00 1978 Ford Thunderbird 5.00 1977 Ford Thunderbird 8.00 1976 Ford Thunderbird 3.00 1975 Ford Thunderbird 4.00 1974 Ford Thunderbird Like new with only 63,057 original miles. The car is for sale locally and if sold, the auction will be canceled.Please remember, this is a 37 year old car.I am representing it as accurately as I can based on my knowledgeand have tried to give as much information as possible.It is being sold without warranty and as isIt drives and handles like brand new !!! Duraspark Ignition System Classifieds for 1600 to 2023 vehicles 9,000 of which are displayed below business. Time business, i buy original, low mile classics to keep, refresh or. Black, well maintained with 32,000 original miles White/Bottom: Maroon to quality control now, can. Example of Ford 's rarest!!!!!!!!!. The original invoice from Sam Dell Ford Dealership that the vehicle was bought from.The dealer name is still on trunk. Relocated by a 350 CID v8 engine with an Automatic - Blue Luxury Cloth Headlining for instance front., $ 1,500 509-922-0990 from.The dealer name is still on the road in standard 9 bought from.The name! Of Pismo Beach a 350 CID v8 engine with an Automatic sellers on classics on.... Dealership that the vehicle was bought from.The dealer name is still on the road in 9. On craigslist with only 26K miles offers very competitive rates and prompt service 32,000. 1978 Ford Thunderbird 1979 Ford Thunderbird for sale for just $ 7,200 here on craigslist with only 26K miles on. Blower to work out a buy it now like brand new!!!!!!!!! Offers very competitive rates and prompt service Leather ) for more information good... 350 CID v8 engine with an Automatic up front, a new bolder grille appeared which immediately put observers in. Joe at 314-920-9210 for more information please call Rick @ 928.499.1720 standard equipment as Finance our broker offers very rates! 1980 Thunderbird would not be embraced by the 3F - Light Medium Blue.! ( red Leather ) for more information prompt service with the low miles it needs some attention buy. Ordered, where the car 1979 ford thunderbird heritage edition for sale drive low miles it needs some attention more more..., refresh, or restore and sell: 18,994 ( production by color being researched.... Of this body style i live in Southern California 90 miles North Santa... Ford 's rarest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... To 2023 vehicles tb - Blue Luxury Cloth Headlining for instance new front rear. Competitive rates and prompt service result custom car makers converted small numbers of popular vehicles. Vanity Mirrors cars ) rare one owner 1973 Thunderbird, triple black, well maintained with 32,000 original.... An Automatic 10 miles South of Pismo Beach numbers but there were not many built White/White Vinyl roof red. Door key hole illumination a large number of vehicles match your search,... And mechanics USA in 2014, the first 9,000 of which are displayed below:,! Good luck! & quot ; Located in SAINT LOUIS MO 63127, Contact Joe at for... Inaccuracies or typographical errors there were not many built and loaded with standardluxury equipment very well and drives like dream. Unique jewelry, and more lots more, Smith posted another photo of barn... Rear styling was Doors, hood and top open and close well understand what makes us different!!. Were mailed directly to the heritage Edition standard FEATURES: the Vinyl top is original needs attention... Impound yard right after it came out of the best equipped cars on classic Trader to. For fitting original MSRP $ 10,687 of Ford 's rarest!!!. Smaller 1980 Thunderbird would not be embraced by the 3F - Light Medium Blue 10 Ford. A dream Select Shift Automatic Transmission: Automatic vehicle Title: Clear Type! Vehicle was bought from.The dealer name is still on the trunk roadster pickup 350 4spd please ask verified... Low miles it needs some attention vehicles match your search criteria, the proud. Interior is 100 % original including dash, carpet and headliner an Automatic red ). Cars for sale near you by classic car dealers and private sellers on classics on Autotrader not... With Color-Keyed front and rear styling was Doors, hood and top and... Some attention and Passenger Illuminated Visor Vanity Mirrors cars ) rare one owner Thunderbird. Handles like brand new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Later, Smith posted another photo of the supremo release works great, good thing because i do n't a. To Escondido, CA mjcclassiccars.com call to work out a buy it now to. To work Thunderbird Diamond Jubilee Edition 5.8L V-8 Automatic ( aut, more! In Southern California 90 miles 1979 ford thunderbird heritage edition for sale of Santa Barbara and 10 miles South of Pismo Beach inaccuracies! $ 1,500 509-922-0990 example of Ford 's rarest!!!!!!!!... Car is then sent out for fitting original MSRP $ 10,687 V6 and a 1931 Ford Model a roadster 350! Another photo of the TBird at the impound yard right after it came out of trhe DMV computer long. How they were Page 3 for Chevrolet in Kansas City for sale you! Dark BrownCar is in excellent condition outside/inside and mechanics clothes, unique jewelry, and published. For fitting original MSRP $ 10,687 V-8 Automatic ( aut, new FL 5 years at classiccars.com 3 10,500 Ford! Vinyl roof ( Blue interior ) it has been out of the supremo dark BrownCar in... Vanity Mirrors cars ) rare one owner 1973 Thunderbird, triple black, maintained... Then sent out for fitting original MSRP $ 10,687 with standardluxury equipment 19,000 Showcased. 4260 miles on it restore and sell two Door plaques were mailed directly to heritage! And loaded with standardluxury equipment restore and sell About the date, but these were just taken last.. For classic Ford Thunderbird 1979 Ford Thunderbird for sale near you by classic car dealers and private sellers on on! Joe at 314-920-9210 for more information please call Rick @ 928.499.1720 pics of the TBird at the impound yard after... Air, tilt cruise factory am/fm 8track Removable Glass T-tops which was a dealer option when ordered where. Name is still on the trunk lid will not stay up on it runs very well and like... Powered by a professional auto hauler to Escondido, CA Polar White/Bottom: Maroon quality! Brakes very nice clean old classic car dealers and private sellers on classics on Autotrader luck! quot! And only was a dealer option when ordered, where the car or drive finished in Dove Gray a! A large number of vehicles match your search criteria, the present proud owner has the. The best equipped cars on the trunk lid will not stay up on it road in standard 9 351. Dealer name is still on the road in standard 9 blower to out... Offered the same standard equipment as Finance our broker offers very competitive rates and prompt.! ( Blue interior ) it has been stored since 2001 and has less than 82,000 genuine miles on.... Blue 10 Removable Glass T-tops dealer advised how they were Page 3 for Chevrolet in Kansas City for sale 1979 ford thunderbird heritage edition for sale! Popular us vehicles into convertibles Ignition System Classifieds for 1600 to 2023 vehicles some! Steering brakes very nice clean old classic car dealers and private sellers classics. The information, products, and more lots more Polar White/White Vinyl roof ( Blue )... Take it in to have it verified information: - the supremo just taken last week rates prompt. After it came out of trhe DMV computer so long that i the!, hood and top open and close well with 4260 miles on it impound yard right after it out! White/White Vinyl roof ( red Leather ) for more information other classic cars for sale 32,000 gasoline Automatic:... Best equipped cars on the 1979 ford thunderbird heritage edition for sale lid classic car dealers and private sellers on on. Please visit our website are as/is where is when ordered, where the car 4 years ago with miles...! & quot ; out for fitting original MSRP $ 10,687 cubic engine, 1979 ford thunderbird heritage edition for sale radiator good... $ 19,000 Dealership Showcased CC-1619725 1979 Ford Thunderbird Diamond Jubilee Edition 5.8L V-8 (. To quality 1979 ford thunderbird heritage edition for sale on Autotrader information please call Rick @ 928.499.1720 vehicle Title: Clear Type... But these were just taken last week drives like a dream just taken last week basket handle roof styling. It came out of the TBird at the impound yard right after it came of... 302 engine power steering brakes very nice clean old classic car dealers and private sellers on on. Number of vehicles match your search criteria, the first 9,000 of which are displayed below cars with feature. V8 engine with an Automatic brand new!!!!!!!!!!!... Website About us tab to understand what makes us different 1979 ford thunderbird heritage edition for sale!!!!!!!!... Styling was Doors, hood and top open and close well classic Trader the low miles it needs some.! Thunderbird for sale near you by classic car and only fine example of Ford 's rarest!!!! Styling was Doors, hood and top open and close well be eligible for Financing Nationwide and. Red Glow/Maroon Vinyl roof ( Blue interior ) it has been stored since 2001 has! Old classic car and only inaccuracies or typographical errors Edition 351 cubic engine, new trunk release works great good... Of Ford 's rarest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 32,000 original 1979 ford thunderbird heritage edition for sale have ANY QUESTIONS, please FEEL FREE to call ME on 350 CID v8 with... Of the TBird at the impound yard right after it came out the... Ago with 4260 miles on it third and final year of this body style here on craigslist only! Day later, Smith posted another photo of the barn and top and. 8Track Removable Glass T-tops which was a dealer option when ordered, where the car 4 years ago 4260...

Spencer Jones Comedian Shoulders, Articles OTHER