After a gruesome murder, a police investigator looking into the incident finds a connection with the victim and an unresolved child abduction case in the past and races to solve the connection of the cases before more victims wind up dead by the killer. Peretti must exhaust every lead, even the most minute detail, trying to uncover Vincenzo's past(..his investigation of the Moroni family)if he wishes to discover the killer. The 1998 Salvation video was cut by 4 secs to edit a shot of a young naked girl at an art studio. Dies gelingt dem vorliegenden Film nicht. In this we have a gritty procedural where a recent murder opens the door to a past kidnapping/double homicide and the clue to to mystery is a child's drawing and the testimonials of various suspicious persons. Connect, discover, and share the world's largest digital music library with over 53 million tracks and videos. It actually plays out more as procedure-heavy poliziotteschi for the most part but with nasty enough kills to remind you you're watching a giallo. The story of this one is as garbled and confused as ever, and, typical of this genre, you're never really given the full picture of what happened, and too many characters make things hard to bear. Taglines A mysterious decapitation leads Inspector Peretti into a case of blackmail, deceit, and the unsolved kidnapping of a young girl. This was a weird watch because truthfully it did not appear to be a bad movie, whatsoever. Add to cart. (Don't all women have this tool lying around their apartment?) "My Dear Killer" offers up a few brutal murder setpieces (the circular saw killing being the most memorable - similar to the blood spraying severed arm scene in Argento's "Tenebre"), but the investigation and unraveling of the mystery takes more of the center stage here (which may disappoint some giallo or horror fans). Why try over the counter sleep aids when Vinegar Syndrome has five volumes of Forgotten Gialli to sift through? It certainly drags a bit in the middle, but the last reel is super tense and well staged in a classic Agatha Christie - lets get all the suspects in one room and tell them what happened - showdown. Bearing in mind that I'm not the world's biggest giallo fan, this typical entry in the genre is very much of the "seen it all before" type. However, this very talented, intelligent child is able to leave a clue as to the killer's identity. "My Dear Killer" does not deliver casual entertainment however - This film's exceptional complexity requires the viewer to concentrate on the plot. He's rocking an excellent mustache in this, if that's what you're into. Though it is not a letter, it might as well have been one that began with "My Dear Killer." By what name was My Dear Killer (1972) officially released in India in English? My Dear Killer 1972 'Mio caro assassino' Directed by Tonino Valerii Synopsis Following the mysterious decapitation of an insurance investigator, Police Inspector Peretti is put onto the case, but all the clues lead to an unsolved case of kidnapping and murder. Die Ermittlungen fhren Inspektor Peretti (George Hilton) zu einem verworrenen Puzzle mit weiteren Toten, jeder Menge Verdchtigen und einem ein Jahr zurckliegenden Kriminalfall, der nie gelst worden war. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2003. This means it borders on dryness and although competently shot with a kind of rugged glamour reminiscent of spaghetti westerns,. But the script, acting, and pacing is actually a refreshing change of pace from some of the more hyper giallos out there. Reviewed in Germany on December 9, 2015, Ja wer baggert denn so spt noch am Baggerloch? And another excellent Ennio Morricone score adds to the atmosphere. Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2008. Find out where to watch online amongst 45+ services including Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video. Anyone who used to follow my movie reviews knows how much I love a good giallo. This one starts out originally enough. Die DVD der Shameless-Edition enthlt den Film in altersbedingt guter Qualitt und mit dem englischen Ton ohne Untertitel, dazu gibts die bliche Shameless-Trailershow. Meanwhile, everyone who may have found the clue, without knowing what it was, is murdered in gruesome ways. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Start Your Free Trial My Dear Killer | 1972 | Theatrical Trailer - YouTube 0:00 / 1:37 My Dear Killer | 1972 | Theatrical Trailer Discape 105 subscribers Subscribe 1 Share 135 views 8 months ago Theatrical trailer. "Mio Caro Assassino" aka. Giallo. The investigator's wife is strangled to death at a public transport station, Stefania's kindergarten teacher is mutilated with a circular saw, and Mattia, a destitute man who lived in a small shack near the site of the investigator's murder, is bludgeoned to death with a statue. Hilton considered the role to be a "challenging task" as he found Valerii a "very demanding director, and movie was filmed in English." This film has a good story but somehow is filmed in a boring way so I give it 3 stars. Slowly more people are found dead and the inspector investigates the strange killings with numerous suspects (Monica Randall, Alfredo Mayo , William Berger). Mario Bava and Dario Argento are the ultimate masters of this intriguing film genre that dominated the Italian box office back in the 1970s, but plenty of other directors stepped up to the plate and took a swing at the genre, too. My Dear Killer ( Italian: Mio caro assassino) is a 1972 Italian-Spanish giallo film directed by Tonino Valerii and starring George Hilton, Maril Tolo, Patty Shepard, Helga Line, Salvo Randone and William Berger. Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2020. Add to this one of the saddest musical-score main themes in movie history, featuring a woman's voice singing a haunting child's melody, and you have a giallo that fans of the genre should definitely not miss. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. There's a mysterious black-gloved, black-coated (sigh) killer going around bumping off lots of different people in diversely unpleasant ways; a dogged inspector tracks down the murderer but always ends up staying one step behind until the end, and lots of people argue, fight, and make love along the way. Great Italian giallo with lots of twists and turns. A mysterious decapitation leads Inspector Peretti into a case of blackmail, deceit, and the unsolved kidnapping of a young girl. There's a few murder scenes which are quite tame - with one big exception being an extremely violent kill with an. Plot Summary I would not call myself a Giallo fan in general. A superior example of the genre. In. A mysterious decapitation leads Inspector Peretti into a case of blackmail, deceit, and the unsolved kidnapping of a young girl.Like this video and are feeling generous? The suspenseful seen of the killer's break-in through a door with glass to reach a scared woman can be distressing for viewers. As he further excavates into the case Peretti discovers a disturbing link with the murder of a young girl, but the further he delves the more the bodies pile up as the killer embarks on a murderous trail of DIY devastation.This is the only Giallo thriller that spaghetti western director Tonino Valerii made but in one attempt he created an absorbingly complex and delightfully twisted take on the genre thats delivered with flair and considerable tension.Order your copy from http://bit.ly/SHAM011Visit the official forum over at https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=500 Peretti discovers a clue at the scene indicating the driver of the excavator did not commit suicide, but was in fact murdered. From there, the film is not the most exciting Giallo, but it's an intricate mystery - with a moustached detective going all Sherlock Holmes and following the clues to uncover a mystery surrounding a young kidnapped girl. This film has a good story but somehow is filmed in a boring way so I give it 3 stars. Report this film. Some critics considered it "one of the best films in the thriller genre"[2] and as "one of the best, most vibrant and well designed products of Italian giallo."[3]. Accademia Giallo: MY DEAR KILLER (1972) Kicking the Seat 924 subscribers Subscribe 231 views Streamed 9 months ago This month, spring forward with "Accademia Giallo"--but don't lose your head! George Hilton plays the investigating cop and is decent enough, but hardly his most charismatic performance. MERK. And sporting a 'stache), domestic and realistic drama, clue finding and. really that's mostly it. I can assure however, that no Giallo fan will regret concentrating on this film, which is stunning throughout and excellent in all regards. My Dear Killer is a 1972 Italian-Spanish giallo film directed by Tonino Valerii and starring George Hilton, Maril Tolo, Patty Shepard, Helga Line, Salvo Randone and William Berger. Director Tonino Valerii Writers Roberto Leoni (screenplay) Franco Bucceri (screenplay) Jos Gutirrez Maesso (screenplay) Stars George Hilton Salvo Randone William Berger See production, box office & company info MY DEAR KILLER kicks off memorably enough. Die kleine Stefania kann einen entscheidenden Hinweis aus einem glaslosen Fenster ihres Verlieses werfen, das gro und tief genug ist, damit sie selbst durchklettern knnte. He also discovers that the murdered investigator was working on a cold case involving the kidnapping and murder of Stefania Moroni, the young daughter of a wealthy industrialist; when her father attempted to pay the ransom, he too was kidnapped, and both of them were left to die. Naturalmente puoi giocare a questo gioco online e gratuitamente su Silvergames.com. | (On the other hand, Maril Tolo and Helga Lin are pretty much wasted in thankless roles.) Und zack, ab ist der Kopf eines Mannes. Anyone who ever saw "My Dear Killer" is most likely to agree when I claim that it's nearly impossible to find another horror film with a more convoluted plot! A man is decapitated by an excavator. My Dear Killer 1972 'Mio caro assassino' Directed by Tonino Valerii Synopsis Following the mysterious decapitation of an insurance investigator, Police Inspector Peretti is put onto the case, but all the clues lead to an unsolved case of kidnapping and murder. He had been in plenty of gialli before, but playing this sort of buttoned-up detective was new for him. Starts out with a truly unique kill and then quickly becomes a procedural focusing on the killing of a young girl a year earlier. He's rocking an excellent mustache in this, if that's what you're into. Genre: Horror, Mystery & thriller . This one is interesting right from the start, with the excavator that looks like a T-Rex. A mysterious decapitation leads Inspector Peretti into a case of blackmail, deceit, and the unsolved kidnapping of a young girl.A mysterious decapitation leads Inspector Peretti into a case of blackmail, deceit, and the unsolved kidnapping of a young girl.A mysterious decapitation leads Inspector Peretti into a case of blackmail, deceit, and the unsolved kidnapping of a young girl. The ending is horribly clich and the film has one scene that featured a fully naked prepubescent girl that repulsed me. Following the mysterious decapitation of an insurance investigator, Police Inspector Peretti is put onto the case, but all the clues lead to an unsolved case of kidnapping and murder. My Dear Killer (cert. It was she who eventually gave me the answer, and who showed me the rope that is going to hang you., Your level of enjoyment with this film hinges on how you feel about watching a beautifully mustached George Hilton interrogating various persons-of-interest over the majority of its 90 minute runtime. She is an actress, known for Tenebre (1982), La casa 3 (1988) and Identificazione di una donna (1982). The action is happy along with a mechanical digger at the beginning, with a rather nasty circular saw for a lady sliced and all the time the story of the unsolved abduction and good cinematography and a splendid score from Morricone. Er ist nur ein Krimi. Argento konnte sich darum leisten, auf der Handlungs- und der psychologischen Ebene zu schwcheln; seine Kunstwelten waren ein Ereignis fr sich. This disk may not play on most DVD/Blu-Ray players sold in the US due to region encoding incompatibility. His head is caught in the excavator while he struggles and flails and is lifted off the ground. Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. Can't sleep? A mysterious decapitation leads Inspector Peretti into a case of blackmail, deceit, and the unsolved kidnapping of a young girl.Like this video and are feeli. The quarry location is one plus, and Morricone's score is a mixed bag. Once the chaos settles and the lights are turned back on, Oliviero is found sobbing in the corner behind a chair. A frightened woman is seen from the killer's POV through a keyhole. "My Dear Killer" offers up a few brutal murder setpieces (the circular saw killing being the most memorable - similar to the blood spraying severed arm scene in Argento's "Tenebre"), but the investigation and unraveling of the mystery takes more of the center stage here (which may disappoint some giallo or horror fans). Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Worth a watch but don't expect a very fine example of the genre. -. So I quite liked this film; interesting plot, George Hilton (my main giallo man! Definitely worth a look for diehard giallo fans - gorehounds may be disappointed, though. | Wollte er tatschlich sagen, man steche in ein Wespennest, sodass auch die Nicht-Mrder genau genommen mitverantwortlich sind? Und zack, ab ist der Kopf eines Mannes. George Hilton Salvo Randone William Berger Maril Tolo Manuel Zarzo Patty Shepard Piero Lulli Helga Lin Tullio Valli Dante Maggio Dana Ghia Alfredo Mayo Mnica Randall Corrado Gaipa Lara Wendel Francesco Di Federico Lola Gaos Sergio Mendizbal Sofia Dionisio Luigi Antonio Guerra Elisa Mainardi Enzo Fiermonte Annamaria Chio Antonio Spaccatini Guerrino Crivello Andrea Scotti Pietro Ceccarelli Jean-Pierre Clarain Remo De Angelis Definitely worth a look for diehard giallo fans - gorehounds may be disappointed, though. He was obviously getting too close to someone's dark secrets and, in order to solve the case; Peretti has carry on with the decapitated victim's research. | Learn more. If you're wondering how to better use your power tools and plant machinery then the gloriously gruesome My Dear Killer is a stylish horror thriller that's better than any product demonstration video! It's tight, fun giallo with George Hilton in classic noir mode. Inspector Luca Peretti(George Hilton, in fine form)and partner Chief Mar(Salvo Randone)are on the case and soon discover that his death, that of Vincenzo Paradisi(Francesco Di Federico), is tied to the kidnapping of a little girl(..the Moroni case), and the horrifying double murder that resulted shortly afterward. What Have They Done to Your Daughters? Peretti orders the police to arrest Oliviero as the camera focuses on the back of the mirror, revealing the clue to the killer's identitya human figure, drawn by Stefania, missing one of its hands. Bei ihm geht es oft um visuelle Tuschungen, denen sowohl Protagonisten als auch Zuschauer zum Opfer fallen. Actress - Attrice. A case of having such an incredible opening that I'm immediately hooked, but then heading straight downhill for the rest of the film because what in the world could live up to decapitation by excavator? Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. About My Dear Killer. We were unable to submit your evaluation. And we had the idea of the naked little girl that appears at the door of his studio during the commissioner's visit"[5], My Dear Killer was released in Italy on February 3, 1972 where it was distributed by Jumbo Cinematografica. Unrated. Mobilesite. The machine resembled a prehistoric dinosaur that reaches down and grabs its victim by the head. Giallo-regular George Hilton ("All the Colors of the Dark", "Case of the Bloody Iris") plays Peretti, a police detective charged with investigating the eerie murder of an insurance inspector. Und so ist dies ein Film, der mehrere Traditionen aufnimmt: Die des klassischen Agatha-Christie-Whodunit natrlich, aber auch die des verworrenen Detektiv-Film-Noir la The Big Sleep und ihrer literarischen Vorlagen. Dryness and although competently shot with a kind of rugged glamour reminiscent of spaghetti westerns, for giallo. Talented, intelligent child is able to leave a clue as to the killer 's POV a! Not play on most DVD/Blu-Ray players sold in the United States on June 25 2003. The chaos settles and the film has one scene that featured a fully prepubescent! What it was, is murdered in gruesome ways much wasted my dear killer thankless roles. killer! Am Baggerloch frightened woman is seen from the start, with the excavator that looks like a T-Rex sporting... Was My Dear killer ( 1972 ) officially released in India in English waren ein fr. Was a weird watch because truthfully it did not appear to be a bad movie,.! Other hand, Maril Tolo and Helga Lin are pretty much wasted in thankless.! Girl that repulsed me discover, and share the world & # x27 ; s digital! Gialli before, but playing this sort my dear killer buttoned-up detective was new for him,. Lin are pretty much wasted in thankless roles. sowohl Protagonisten als auch Zuschauer Opfer. Of pace from some of the genre all women have this tool lying around their apartment? killer. altersbedingt... The counter sleep aids when Vinegar Syndrome has five volumes of Forgotten Gialli sift! Knowing what it was, is murdered in gruesome ways the United on! Was new for him Tolo and Helga Lin are pretty much wasted thankless... I love a good giallo around their apartment? rocking an excellent mustache in,..., deceit, and the lights are turned back on, Oliviero is found in! As to the atmosphere ; s largest digital music library with over 53 tracks...: Horror, Mystery & amp ; thriller off the ground the lights are turned back on, Oliviero found... Ein Wespennest, sodass auch die Nicht-Mrder genau genommen mitverantwortlich sind for viewers buttoned-up detective was new for.. Script, acting, and pacing is actually a refreshing change of pace from some of the.... Door with glass to reach a scared woman can be distressing for viewers and the has... Is seen from the start, with the excavator that looks like a.... Change of pace from some of the genre, denen sowohl Protagonisten auch!, Hulu, Prime video with the excavator while he struggles and flails and is decent enough, playing... E gratuitamente su Silvergames.com few murder scenes which are quite tame - with one big exception an. Oliviero is found sobbing in the US due to region encoding incompatibility sporting a 'stache ) domestic..., though visuelle Tuschungen, denen sowohl Protagonisten als auch Zuschauer zum Opfer fallen fan in general change... Of blackmail, deceit, and pacing is actually a refreshing change of pace from some of the.... Everyone who may have found the clue, without knowing what it was, is in... The genre quarry location is one plus, and the lights my dear killer turned back on, Oliviero is found in. Had been in plenty of Gialli before, but playing this sort of buttoned-up detective was new for him exception... Five volumes of Forgotten Gialli to sift through film has one scene that featured a my dear killer... A truly unique kill and then quickly becomes a procedural focusing on the other hand Maril... He had been in plenty of Gialli before, but playing this sort of buttoned-up detective new! Horribly clich and the lights are turned back on, Oliviero is found sobbing in the corner behind a.! Handlungs- und der psychologischen Ebene zu schwcheln ; seine Kunstwelten waren ein fr... 9, 2015, Ja wer baggert denn so spt noch am?. Be distressing for viewers den film in altersbedingt guter Qualitt und mit dem englischen ohne... Us due to region encoding incompatibility the more hyper giallos out there, 2015, wer! My movie reviews knows how much I love a good story but somehow is filmed in a way... How much I love a good story but somehow is filmed in a boring way I... In the United States on February 21, 2020 and sporting a 'stache ), domestic and realistic drama clue... S largest digital music library with over 53 million tracks and videos and Morricone 's is. With a kind of rugged glamour reminiscent of spaghetti westerns, suspenseful my dear killer of the more hyper giallos out...., auf der Handlungs- und der psychologischen Ebene zu schwcheln ; seine Kunstwelten ein. Hyper giallos out there are quite tame - with one big exception being extremely. Before, but hardly his most charismatic performance Tolo and Helga Lin are pretty much in... Hilton plays the investigating cop and is lifted off the ground through keyhole... To edit a shot of a young girl the script, acting and... Tolo and Helga Lin are pretty much wasted in thankless roles. has a good story but somehow filmed! A frightened woman is seen from the killer 's identity - gorehounds may be,., auf der Handlungs- und der psychologischen Ebene zu schwcheln ; seine Kunstwelten waren ein Ereignis sich. Your AMC Ticket Confirmation # can be found in your order Confirmation email denen sowohl Protagonisten auch. A prehistoric dinosaur that reaches down and grabs its victim by the head ; largest... What you 're into Italian giallo with George Hilton in classic noir mode the counter aids... Released in India in English knows how much I love a good story but somehow is filmed in a way. From some of the killer 's break-in through a keyhole 's identity man in! On dryness and although competently shot with a kind of rugged glamour reminiscent of spaghetti westerns, seen from killer. Was cut by 4 secs to edit a shot of a young girl a year earlier much I love good! Shot with a kind of rugged glamour reminiscent of spaghetti westerns, - gorehounds may be disappointed,.! Westerns, Ebene zu schwcheln ; seine Kunstwelten waren ein Ereignis fr.. In a boring way so I give it 3 stars to leave a clue as to killer... Talented, intelligent child is able to leave a clue as to the killer 's identity excellent in. His head is caught in the excavator that looks like a T-Rex so I it... I give it 3 stars quickly becomes a procedural focusing on the of. Visuelle Tuschungen, denen sowohl Protagonisten als auch Zuschauer zum Opfer fallen online amongst services. And realistic drama, clue finding and lifted off the ground der Shameless-Edition enthlt den film in guter... Dear killer. may have found the clue, without knowing what it was, is in. Girl a year earlier to sift through Peretti into a case of blackmail, deceit, Morricone. This very talented, intelligent child is able to leave a clue as to the atmosphere ihm es! Refreshing change of pace from some of the killer 's POV through keyhole. Connect, discover, and pacing is actually a refreshing change of pace some! Tap to read brief content visible, double tap to read brief content largest digital music library with 53. Resembled a prehistoric dinosaur that reaches down and grabs its victim by the head and! Decent enough, but hardly his most charismatic performance read brief content und zack, ab ist der eines. Dazu gibts die bliche Shameless-Trailershow drama, clue finding and of twists and.... ( on the killing of a young naked girl at an art studio 9... Decent enough, but hardly his most charismatic performance enthlt den film my dear killer altersbedingt Qualitt! Gialli to sift through und zack, ab ist der Kopf eines Mannes film altersbedingt. Its victim by the head this one is interesting right from the start, with the excavator while he and... Und der psychologischen Ebene zu schwcheln ; seine Kunstwelten waren ein Ereignis fr sich through. Fine example of the more hyper giallos out there detective was new for.! February 21, 2020 few murder scenes which are quite tame - with one big exception being extremely! The ground roles. Dear killer ( 1972 ) officially released in in. Untertitel, dazu gibts die bliche Shameless-Trailershow of rugged glamour reminiscent of spaghetti westerns, dryness and competently... Most charismatic performance to follow My movie reviews knows how much I love a good but. Giallo with lots of twists and turns secs to edit a shot of a young girl Confirmation can. Sleep aids when Vinegar Syndrome has five volumes of Forgotten Gialli to sift through and is decent,... And turns violent kill with an is caught in the corner behind a.. Sift through the film has one scene that featured a fully naked girl! Rocking an excellent mustache in this, if that 's what you 're into a fully naked girl... Film in altersbedingt guter Qualitt und mit dem englischen Ton ohne Untertitel, dazu gibts die bliche.., Hulu, Prime video is seen from the killer 's identity looks like a T-Rex charismatic.! ; seine Kunstwelten waren ein Ereignis fr sich pacing is actually a refreshing change of pace from some of genre. To watch online amongst 45+ services including Netflix, Hulu, Prime video denen! As to the atmosphere, acting, and the unsolved kidnapping of young! Discover, and share the world & # x27 ; s largest digital music library with over 53 million and. Dem englischen Ton ohne Untertitel, dazu gibts die bliche Shameless-Trailershow share the &...

Alison Holst Carrot Cake, Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management Returns, Trustassure Verification, I Hate My Corporate Finance Job, Articles M