It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Colonial Heritage is 35 minutes from Newport News and 45 minutes from Richmond, providing quick access to all these cities have to offer. Whether youre interested in a low-maintenance single-level residence, an active lifestyle or age-qualified community, an intimate enclave, or anything in between, we can help you make your next move the best one yet. Web55 and better living in Williamsburg. WebColonial Heritage | Active Adult 55+ - Williamsburg Collection | Active Adult Community Starting at $402,990 Estimated monthly payment Estimate Payment per month. He knows his area and lets people buy rather than be sold. ):), area.floorplan.default_home_size_filter_label, Colonial Heritage Clubs, Groups, Activities & Classes, Colonial Heritage Active Older Singles Group, 2007 - 2023 55places.com, a division of. Please enter a valid email address. I've played golf courses all over the country and I personally rate our course as one of the finest. Our home is 10 years old, so we did have to do a little fixing up to make it how we wanted it, but not too much and that was factored in the price. Popular neighborhoods include Jamestown Road. If you have any questions about the community, our home What else could a person want? For a neighborhood this size they need 15,000 square foot athelitic club with Indoor conditioned area for Light sporting events. Rated #1 in the Virginia Beach-Norfolk-Newport News area. This master-planned community is made up of 4 unique home collections. Our latest financial review stated that both the golf course and the dining operations were make ing more than budgetedand are doing well! Hosting the holidays just got easier! Residents also have access to the 18-hole Colonial Heritage golf course, designed by Arthur Hills. Buying new means leaving unexpected maintenance & repairs. He exceeded my expectations. Outdoors, residents can enjoy a swimming pool that is open seasonally, four tennis courts, two bocce ball courts, and the 18-hole Colonial Heritage golf course. Assisted Living - What's the Difference? With luxury features and all the drawers you need to stay organized. We also are offering optional finished basements perfect for hosting!Everyday conveniences will be at your fingertips. The restaurant at the clubhouse is very good. Williamsburg, Williamsburg, VA 23185 Active Adult Communities (55+) Verified. We value your opinion! The Reserve at Williamsburg Townes. Due to COVID-19, office hours information is uncertain in some areas. Transition has been an amazingly smooth and almost unreal experience. The selection of homes offered by Lennar, the lifestyle and the people living here make it a great place to live. Web55 and better living in Williamsburg. His negotiating skills and connections are outstanding. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. It doesn't get too cold or too hot and there's plenty of pleasant sight seeing areas close by. Riverside Hospital is 6 minutes away making your yearly visits that much easier. Your first-floor bedroom will be your new happy place. Learn about Seniorly's history, mission, leadership, and how to get in touch with press and media inquiries. Outdoor recreation is also abundant. real estate professionals One of the closest hiking, fishing and wildlife viewing areas to Norfolk is the Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge. You can host friends & family and let them have a comfortable space to call their own. Active adults can hike and rent paddle boats at York River State Park, enjoy guided walking tours at Colonial National Historic Park, and walk through the extensive Williamsburg Botanical Garden. Those didnt really work as we felt our clearly communicated desires were not given enough consideration to avoid wasting time. We enjoy the indoor and the outdoor pools, the fitness center and the dozens of classes offered. I grew up in Virginia Beach, Va, After attending college, I worked at a number of positions including manager of a land development and construction company and business manager of a cut flower business that we grew in sales from $300,000 to $15 million (we were supplier to Whole Foods and one of the first cut flower suppliers to Costco). Enter the foyer and discover an open-concept living space made to fit how you live. Get the dream kitchen you want without all the extra cost. We have friendly neighbors and get together with them frequently. The Hampton Roads area has several highly rated medical facilities to choose from. Tranquility is a perfect place to call home. WebThere are currently 6 homes for sale matching 55 community in Williamsburg at a median listing price of $400K. This Williamsburg private golf community features a Tom Fazio golf course, ranked as a Top 10 course in Virginia by Golf Digest, a private yacht club and other recreational amenities in a waterfront setting. Living here is like living in a nature reserve with brightly colored birds, raptors overhead, deer and bunnies. Our homes offer a 2-car garage for you to have all the space you need to organize holiday decorations or outdoor equipment like bikes and tennis rackets! Townhomes and custom-style homes are priced from $400,000 to $600,000. Be the first to know about all these benefits. Live less than 10 mins away from Harris Teeter or Food Lion! The center of social activity is found in the Heritage Clubhouse. We are thrilled to be living in CH. SNFs help older adults recover from illness or injury with medical care, physical therapy, and other rehabilitative services. The community features single-family floor plansavailable in eight collections. Message and data rates may apply. He exhibits exceptional attention to detail. The spring and fall seasons are beautiful, though spring often quickly gives way to the heat of summer. Though Social Security is not taxed in Virginia, the state does partially tax withdrawals from retirement incomes. The Golf Course is a semiprivate club. Besides the $5000+ buy-in. You also agree to 55places.coms Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. In the following photos, let us show you how Tranquility will check all those boxesand then some! Norfolk is home to Naval Station Norfolk, the worlds largest naval base, as well as several other military installations for the Coast Guard, Air Force, Marines, and Army. Lennar Homesbegan developmentof Colonial Heritage in 2004 with plans to complete 1,800 homes. Homebuyers looking for Colonial Williamsburg homes should consider Colonial Heritage in their search. The community also includes unique activities, such as a beginner harmonica class and a sports team support club. You will never want to get out of bed! John is the most responsive and most knowledgeable realtor I have ever known, and that is after 10 former house purchases! Lilly Endowment recognizes the significance of ensuring the churchs history and the lessons of its early years are researched and shared with the nation and the world, said Cliff Fleet, president and CEO of Colonial Williamsburg. High $200K - Mid $300K. Social Security benefits are not taxed, and real estate is assessed at 100% of fair market value. I would advise anyone looking for a home in our area to call her, you will be happy that you did. Enjoy low-maintenance, luxury ranch-style homes with 2-car garages, optional basements, and amenities, from the $390s Join Interest List GRAND OPENING 17 new homeowners have joined the Tranquility community since we opened our doors less than 30 days ago. Community Status AllGrand OpeningComing SoonClose Out, Sort by Default # of Matching Homes City A-Z City Z-A Price (Low-High) Price (High-Low) Builder A-Z Builder Z-A Community A-Z Community Z-A, 21914 Hawksbill High Circle Unit 105 Sterling, VA 20164, 15790 Mosaic Creek Boulevard Richmond, VA 23238, Galaxie Farm Lane Charlottesville, VA 22902, Community by K. Hovnanian's Four Seasons, 16101 Calla Lily Lane Haymarket, VA 20169, 10731 Ironbridge Blvd. My sons Zach and Josh attended Lafayette High School ,Hornsby Middle School and DJ Montague and are crazy about sports and the outdoors. That way, you'll be the first to know about all the exciting developments we have in store. I have lived in CH for 5 years now. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Be the first to know about all these benefits. He will be present when touring properties yet give you personal space as you move through a home, giving you time to take things in without feeling like someones standing over your shoulder. Colonial Heritage is just minutes away from amazing restaurants, shopping and entertainment, plus healthcare and famous attractions including Busch Gardens and Colonial Williamsburg. You may revoke your consent at any time by contacting [emailprotected]. Understanding the Cost of Assisted Living, 6 Tips for Touring Assisted Living Facilities, Frequently Asked Questions About Assisted Living, Continuing care retirement communities (CCRC). John not only sold our property, he also found us a home in Colonial Heritage in 2018, sold our nephews home just last week, and is currently working with my sister to find a home. Edward Paul Travis, Westgate at Williamsburg. Memory care communities or wings keep older adults with Alzheimer's/dementia safe from wandering while also offering specialized care to help relieve anxiety and slow cognitive decline. Our 55 Places partner agent was wonderful. The HOA subsidizes a loser restaurant and a little used golf course. Features in some homes include nine-foot ceilings, open-concept gourmet kitchens, and master suites with walk-in closets. In October 2021, archaeologists located the original foundation of the churchs original structure, located near the intersection of Nassau and Francis streets in Colonial Williamsburgs Historic Area, which dates to the early 1800s. Let us show you how easy it is to purchase your brand-new home with us. The athletic club is too small and shares its space with the pro shop for the golf course, work out area has three treadmills? Though construction of this development began in 1987, new construction continues today. All homes in Tranquility offer 2-car garages, granite countertops, LVP flooring, stainless steel appliances, Hardie Plank Siding and enough bedrooms and bathrooms to give you the space you need. Text STOP to Lennar (536627) to cancel. WebSee what life at Colonial Heritage | Active Adult 55+ has to offer Residents of this resort-style community enjoy a clubhouse, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a fitness center, onsite dining and the only Arthur Hills signature-designed golf course in Williamsburg. Just a short distance away are Yorktown, Jamestown, Virginia Beach and Richmond. Property tax on a home in Virginia is on average 0.80%. Beautiful community, impressive golf course, and nice restaurant. WebChesterfield 55+ Living Community by Traditions of America 10731 Ironbridge Blvd. The financial expenses of CH is subsidized by Lennar($200K)and will become a financial burden for residents in the years to come. She treats you as an individual and always calls you back. A Realtor with I have just begun to golf here and have found many good options for lessons and considerable assistance from the golf shop/pros. I highly recommend working with John and I would not hesitate to work with him again! Many plans also include a basement option. Turned out I was onto something. It's the best of many worlds. WebTranquility 55 Plus is a new construction community by Ryan Homes located in Williamsburg, VA. Now selling 3 bed, 2 bath homes starting at $409990. The essentials are at your fingertips! Nearby high performing hospitals in Newport News are Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital and Riverside Regional Medical Center. No more carrying clothes up the stairs. Price Range. These classes have allowed me to build up the muscles that had deterioted in my body from injuries. I have owned an investment property in Colonial Heritage since 2005, and could not be happier with this beautiful, 55+ gated community in Williamsburg. Williamsburg composes one third of the Historic Triangle with Jamestown and Yorktown, and most of the citys borders trace U.S. Filed Under: News Tagged With: First Baptist Church, Virginia, Williamsburg, I love Williamsburg ! WebColonial Heritage is a gated 55+ community in Williamsburg, Virginia. I will definitely refer him! With a national network of hand-selected real estate experts, plus comprehensive information, unbiased content, and on-the-go insight about thousands of communities across the country, we're a trusted resource paving the way from here to home. Were changing the way people 55 and older are searching for their perfect next place. WebTranquility 55 Plus by Ryan Homes Williamsburg, VA 23185 Buildable plans from $399,990 3 bd 2 ba 1,421 sqft Alberti Ranch Plan 3D Tour from $439,990 3 bd 2 ba 1,666 sqft Bramante Ranch Plan 3D Tour from $459,990 3 bd 2 ba 1,947 sqft Palladio Ranch Plan 3D Tour from $469,990 3 bd 2 ba 2,324 sqft Bramante 2 Story Plan 3D Tour Tour with Click here to schedule your visit! Retirees enjoy the regions many beaches, golf courses, and other natural areas. Copyright 1996 - 2023. The Heritage Clubfeatures plenty of amenities, including a 7,500-square-foot fitness center, an indoor swimming pool, hobby rooms, a woodworking shop, meeting rooms, and a veranda with a golf course view. Want to learn more? John Womeldorf is a true real estate professional and we are grateful he helped us find our dream home! In 2004, it seemed like a good time to simplify my life. Enjoy a cup of coffee in the cool morning air or a good book as the sun sets! For longer trips, Richmond International Airport is just over 40 minutes away. The Reserve at Williamsburg Townes. Lots priced from $50,000 to $500,000; Condos from $325,000 to $600,000; Homes priced from $325,000 to $2 million. Just an hour away from Richmond, residents have easy access to larger city life when desired. Residents also have access to the 18-hole Colonial Heritage golf course, designed by Arthur Hills. This is a very active, social community -- perfect for singles or couples! WILLIAMSBURG, VA (Feb. 23, 2023) Anationally recognized projectto examine, reconstruct and interpret the Historic First Baptist Church in Williamsburg, Va., will benefit from a $3 million grant from Lilly Endowment Inc. Copyright 2001-2023 Builders Digital Experience, LLC. Thinking of moving or retiring to Williamsburg VA ? High $200K - Mid $300K. The activities at the clubhouse are very nice. Real Estate Professionals includes a network of local real estate agents from trusted brokerages including Century 21, Coldwell Banker, Compass, eXp Realty, Keller Williams, RE/MAX, and more. 6 characters and 1 number, Norfolk-Portsmouth-Newport News VA Metro (23). Does staging a home for sale make a difference ? The church, founded in 1776 by enslaved and free Black worshippers, is one of the nations earliest Black Baptist churches. Located just minutes from the historic area of Williamsburg in Virginia, the Settlement at Powhatan Creek is 55+ gated community of single-family and attached homes that offer a maintenance-free lifestyle and the amenities of a luxurious clubhouse. Fantastic amenity packages, often including private golf courses, pools, crafting and hobby facilities, gyms, social clubs, and more mean that you will never run of new things to do! Active Adult Communities (55+) VERIFIED. One couple, moving back to the States from France, told me that a post I wrote blog about grocery shopping in Williamsburg convinced them that Williamsburg was the place to be, and that I was the best source by far that they found on the web. Calls and text messages may be sent via autodialer and use an artificial or prerecorded voice. We are a community of ACTIVE adults. After you live in the same home for 25 years, and then you look at the models, you realize how outdated and inefficient your home actually is. The house we bought is 8 years old, in impeccable condition, a joy to live in. John@MrWilliamsburg.com or 757 254 8136. This community has private amenities that include a pool, clubhouse, dog park, walking trails and bocce ball courts. Were grateful to have had him in our corner every step of the way. John is by far the best realtor Ive ever worked with. Prior to the purchase or closing of your new Lennar home, an Internet Sales Consultant or your New Home Consultant in your community can help you discover your tax rate. Are you ready to settle into a home and community that fits your lifestyle? WebWilliamsburg, Virginia High $400s - High $600s 400 Homes 55+ Age Restriction New And Resale Homes View This Community Kingsmill Norfolk-Portsmouth-Newport News VA Metro Williamsburg, Virginia Low $300s - Low $2Ms 2354 Homes None Age Restriction New And Resale Homes View This Community Ford's Colony Norfolk-Portsmouth All floorplans and finishes in the Tranquility community are made for living 55 and better! Amazing! In real estate, no two people or transactions are the same. Schedule a visit to learn more about this community! You may unsubscribe any time. WebThere are currently 6 homes for sale matching 55 community in Williamsburg at a median listing price of $400K. The grant was awarded to The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation to establish a financial endowment for long-term support of religious interpretive staff at the site and direct funding toward the reconstruction of the churchs original structure.

Petra Kvitova Baby, Articles OTHER