Email me listings and apartment related info. 528+ Sqft. Sort: Payment (High to Low) 1708 Montell St, Copperas Cove, TX . Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Hood Experience counts in property management. 904 Dryden Avenue, Copperas Cove, TX 76522. These will need to be paid online when you complete your application. Hood Area of Killeen, TX. Brooks Rentals is a real estate management firm located in Kileen, TX. My son loves the "duckies" lol. We were then told that we needed to pay almost $500 in late fees. (electricity, water, sewer, trash) Thank you for inquiring about Oasis apartments, currently our 1 bedrooms are $695 a month, our two bedrooms are $750-$800 monthly. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! School data provided by I contacted Willow Creek and spoke with Bobbie who was extremely helpful!! This is an all bills paid property so that also includes your utilities. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Tiffany enjoys. 1 / 42. Willow Creek is 16.7 miles and a 38 minutes from Fort Hood. $995-$1,645 51.3 mi, Waco, @media(max-width:768px){.pha-table td:nth-of-type(1):before{content:"Housing Authority"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .pha-table td:nth-of-type(2):before{content:"Programs"}; }}. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. Willows creek is a place that is made and does feel like its your home. 6577. Oasis Apartments for rent in Copperas Cove, TX. Windchase Apts. Sourced from federal housing data and AffordableHousingOnline.com research. 53.2 mi, Waco, The management and staff are outstanding, and keep the complex clean and up to date. (Electricity water sewer trash) (copperas cove), ALL BILLS PAID!!! 1124-1130 W Hwy 190, Copperas Cove, 1124-1130 W Highway 190 #178520118, Copperas Cove, TX 76522. Can't say enough good things about this lady! The stove and refrigerator, are included. 505 Sunset Ln Copperas Cove, TX 76522. 2202 Mountain Ave. Copperas Cove, TX 76522. Zillow has 282 homes for sale in Copperas Cove TX. I am sad that we will be moving within a year but I plan on dropping by from time to time to see these two gorgeous ladies. 1000 Morris Drive Available 02/28/23 1000 Morris Dr, Copperas Cove - Located off of Business 190, just minutes away from stores and restaurants. Real Estate Management (1) (254) 526-6782. Only once after six months and when we were threatened to be evicted. We NEVER did. Kempner (11 miles) Fort Hood (12 miles) Related Categories View All Hours Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Cleanliness maintained by the team and renters! Find apartments for rent at 603 Sunset Ln from $750 at 603 Sunset Ln in Copperas Cove, TX. English. I was needing a new place to live. $1,200 /mo 3 Beds, 1.5 Baths. 43.11% of households in Copperas Cove are renters. !Enjoy living a comfortable lifestyle at Oasis Apartment Homes. Willow Creek is an apartment community located in Coryell County and the 76522 ZIP Code. The entire Willow Creek Management and Maintenance Team, Are All For Renter Satisfaction! Our neighborhood consists of several four-unit buildings conveniently located near Ft. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. Josey Place. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Where is Tina, Richard and Don??? Our #1 goal is Customer Service and we hope you will let us have an opportunity to resolve the situation. TX Willow Creek has 2 parks within 10.8 miles, including Mayborn Planetarium & Space Theater, and Conder Park. 2 Bedrooms. Providing temporary housing, with. So don't hesitate, come and join the rest of us tenants and hang your hat in one of these cozy apartments!! The property is just minutes to I-14, which gets you. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Lease Duration: 12 Months of Mary Hardin-Baylor and Temple College. Language: Fair Market Rents are used by HUD to establish payment and rent standards for federal rental assistance programs like the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program.StudioOne BRTwo BRThree BRFour BRCopperas Cove, Texas Fair Market Rent$749$754$957$1,360$1,630Copperas Cove, Texas Payment Standard Range$674 to $824$679 to $829$861 to $1,053$1,224 to $1,496$1,467 to $1,793@media(max-width:768px){.fmr-table td:nth-of-type(1):before{content:"Studio"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(2):before{content:"One"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(3):before{content:"Two"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(4):before{content:"Three"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(5):before{content:"Four"}; }}. Dont, From Business: Hoodview Apartment Homes is located in Killeen, TX close to Ft. 3 Beds 2 Baths. Good News! It was so busy I wanted to answer the phone for her! Affordable Housing programs support 2 apartment communities in Harker Heights. Close Match. Initially, this far away from where I lived prior to this lease, made me a bit nervous. My apartment looked great moving in, clean carpets and shiny faucets. Bell, Coryell, Hamilton, Lampasas, Milam, Mills, and San Saba County, Texas, Texas Public Housing and Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page. Willow Creek is near Killeen Municipal, located 13.9 miles or 18 minutes away. If youre searching for additional excitement, drive about one hour south to get to Austin or an hour northwest to Waco. Transit Score measures access to public transit. 3 Things to Know About Copperas Cove (electricity, water, sewer, trash) Thank . Remember we do not have a deposit. The property is very well maintained and any issues i had were resolved quickly. Come to Willow Creek! This area is served by the Copperas Cove Independent attendance zone. Keep See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for All Bills Paid Apts locations in Copperas Cove, TX. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. $500 . (Copperas Cove) View larger image. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Don't do it, that's all I can say. 207 N Main St, Copperas Cove, TX 76522. Apartments Near Copperas Cove High School. We appreciate your kind words. Please feel free to contact the corporate management team at asmc.texas@att.net . In Copperas Cove, youll find top-ranking elementary schools like Martin Walker Elementary School, Copperas Cove J High School, and C R Clements/Hollie Parsons Elementary School. Find Houses for Rent in Copperas Cove, TX. Affordable Housing programs support 13 apartment communities in Temple. The staff is always super helpful and friendly. Willow creek is outstanding place and I love living here. These businesses offer their services in one-or-more of the following languages: and Spanish. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. Copperas Cove is a good mix of suburban and rural as its rolling hills are paired with modern amenities. Monthly Rent. 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath unit, two-car garage, front, and backyard. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Contact Property. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Home for Rent. Whether you, From Business: The Springs at 1100 host a variety of thoughtfully designed floorplans, including 1, 2, & 3 bedroom apartment homes, perfect for everyday living. Have a pet? View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Oasis Apartments on ForRent.com. HUD often uses an area larger than a city to determine the AMI because HUD anticipates those searching for housing will look beyond individual cities during their housing search. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Oasis Apartments has rental units ranging from 368-420 sq ft starting at $599. While I was waiting I heard the phone ring 125 times5 people walked in along with 2 tech's .Bobbi was alone because the other lady was gone to the bankNever once did her smile leave her face! 1 Floor Plan (866) 587-7538. Residents enjoy Copperas Coves highly regarded schools, cozy neighborhoods, golf courses, and rolling hills. Ive gotten used to it in only a matter of 2 months or so, and Id recommend giving them a call.. great place to get on your feet, stay on your feet, and make somewhere a sweet little home. and Come in and feel right at home at Oasis Apartments today!ASK US ABOUT OUR MOVE IN SPECIALS!! Get the best value for your money with Apartment Finder. Ad id: 1009197220587277; Views: 20; Price: $799.00. Something was always wrong and the bill that is given when you move out looks fake. $805-$960 !- Newly Renovated Laundry Rooms COMING SOON*!!! Browse search results for car rental Apartments for sale in Texas. She knows her property and it shows in her work. Find the best All Bills Paid Apartments near you on Yelp - see all All Bills Paid Apartments open now.Explore other popular Home Services near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. Never ever move here. The AMI is calculated and published each year by HUD. See all available an apartment apartments for rent at Oasis Apartments in Copperas Cove, TX. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Best Regards, Management. Our neighborhood consists of several four-unit buildings conveniently, From Business: Welcome to Brooks Rentals. (254) 400-2915. The average voucher holder contributes $300 towards rent in Copperas Cove. We will be happy to help resolve any issues you may have. Clear Creek Meadows was created for those who know what they want out of, From Business: Serving the apartment industry for over 20 years. Are you looking for a new place to call home?! I would definitely suggest for anyone and everyone to live here at the community of Willow Creek apartments. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. of Mary Hardin-Baylor and Temple College. TX 7.1 mi, Killeen, They said they sent emails to my husband and he never received them. Call or stop by the office for details. I have a five month old baby to provide for or I would have fought harder against that bill. They are everywhere! There are 236 affordable apartments in Copperas Cove that offer reduced rents to low-income households. 2 Bedroom 1 Bath $775 w/Washer And Dryer - Property Id: 785193 Rent: $775 Deposit: $775 Pet Fee Non-Refundable: $350/ Pet Requirements: Income 3x the rent, acceptable credit and background, no evictions. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. 56 Apartments in Dallas from $885. New! ALL BILLS PAID!!! You will not be disappointed!ASK US ABOUT OUR SPECIALS!! These will need to be brought in 2 separate money orders, One for the application fee and one for the administration fee. $1,314/mo. C R Clements/Hollie Parsons Elementary School, J L Williams/Lovett Ledger Elementary School. I love living here at Willow Creek. I completed the application process online and moved in on 5/31/2021. 1 / 20. Since the first day that I walked into Ms. Bobbys office and asked if there was any apartments available, I have been treated with the upmost respective and treated as if I was a family. Deposit: $0+ . Very nice and well kept complex. Clear Creek Meadows was created for those who know what they want out of life! This is accomplished through a statistic established by the government called the Area Median Income, most often referred to as AMI. Thank you very much to Ms. Bobby and her staff for making Willow Creek apartments a place to hang my hat and relax. Thanks for reporting an issue. Home; Post Ad FREE; Search. My family is so satisfied with staying here. This was our first time having a place of our own and it was absolutely wonderful! 36.55% of households who rent are overburdened in Copperas Cove. From Business: Our office is currently only for virtual appointments. This is a 720 square feet 2 bedroom 1 bath pet friendly home. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. ALL BILLS PAID!!! These types of apartment rentals can include utilities like electricity, water, gas, and trash services. The landlord is very responsive and understanding. But after meeting the office staff, and getting settled in, Ive never been more comfortable. On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Copperas Cove landlords $500 per month towards rent. Residents enjoy Copperas Coves highly regarded schools, cozy neighborhoods, golf courses, and rolling hills. Needless to say we rented the place! C R Clements/Hollie Parsons Elementary School, Copperas Cove Utilities-Included Apartments, Copperas Cove Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Copperas Cove Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. The apartment/tow house completely is surrounded by a fence which gives you the feeling of isolation, although it is not a gated community. (254) 291-3685. Love it! 3 Beds 2 Baths 1,400 sqft. She will vebally tell you I dont care. Single-family home with a max occupancy of 6 persons (2 per bedroom). There are 11,829 households in the city with an average household size of 2.77 persons. Let us help you find and move into your new home. All bills paid, playground, townhomes available, 5 clothes care centers, gas. Go to the Texas Section 8 Waiting Lists page for more openings near Copperas Cove. The average rent in Copperas Cove, TX is $704. Oasis Apartments in Copperas Cove, TX 76522 | See official prices, pictures, amenities, 3D Tours, and more for Studio to 2 Bedroom rentals from $599 at Oasis Apartments on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Welcome to Oasis Apartments! Copperas Cove. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. and Room near: Topsey TX , Fort Hood TX , Clear Creek TX , Kempner TX & Montague Village TX . We are considered a second chance property; we do look at your credit, but it is not the only deciding factor for approval. Best Regards, Willow Creek Apartments. 1501. Videos; Virtual Tour; $1,025 . The management staff was also on the ball and did an awesome job. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. 775 sqft. Copperas Cove is a close-knit community with a family-friendly atmosphere in central Texas. I'm up for renewing my lease, but when I saw Bobby in the Office I changed my mind. Apartments.com Managed by Monaghan Apartments, LLC. Hood. . Overall Quiet Complex, With Awesome Pond and Can Feed The Ducks on Property!!! I think when they are finished this is going to be a great place to hang your hat. Thank you for the great recommendation at Willow Creek! Clear Creek Meadows Apartments, Copperas Cove, TX 76522. 1550 Bay St, San Francisco, CA. Come home to gracious living whether you are single or have a family, one of our five, From Business: Silverway Apartments is a quiet, serene apartment community, located in Killeen, TX. Notably, housing agencies are responsible for managing Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher, Public Housing, and Project-Based Voucher waiting lists within their jurisdiction.Housing AuthorityProgramsHousing Authority of Copperas CovePublic HousingCentral Texas Council of GovernmentsSection 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV); Mainstream VoucherGo to the Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. For your application we will need proof of income which consist of 3 current and consecutive paystubs: retirement, disability, or Social Security. It was an older unit that had been decently maintained, so the fixtures and so forth were about, From Business: 34 Years of Management Experience near Ft. Thank you so much for your recommendation. GreatSchools The owners always fix any problems you have. Keep These luxury Copperas Cove apartments have so much more to offer so we definitely recommend viewing each listing above before selecting your next place to rent. We found 159 Apartments for rent in Copperas Cove, TX. Or sign in if you already have an account, 1202 S FM 116 Hwy, Copperas Cove, TX 76522, 179 Armadillo Ln, Copperas Cove, TX 76522, 2015 E Business 190, Copperas Cove, TX 76522, *Please enter your address or point of interest. ALL BILLS PAID!!! The property grounds were so beautiful, extremely clean and well kept. Nice clean and quiet place for me and my son. Management and policies need to change because billing should be consistent with every resident, you should not get to pick and choose who you deliver a bill to and who you purposely try to sabotage. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. He seemed very knowledgeable and proficient in his work. ******Please copy this link to apply : https://profectus.myresman.com/Portal/Applicants/Availability?a=1720&p=c8eddc65-19c9-4909-aee7-ff203ea4dfc1. 2023 Thryv, Inc. All rights reserved. Tenants of income based apartments typically pay no more than 30% of their income towards rent and utilities. You can filter your search and get tailored results designed just for you. The application process has an application fee of $35 per adult PLUS an administration fee of $150. The city borders Fort Hood to the west, shaping the area into a great place for military personnel. Kris. Yes, to view the floor plan in person please set an appointment for a personal tour. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Bobbie and the staff were so warm and welcoming. Find out how, 4209 Primrose Dr, Copperas Cove, TX 76522, 507 W Lincoln Ave, Copperas Cove, TX 76522, 2202 Mountain Ave, Copperas Cove, TX 76522, 2342 Aylesbury Dr, Copperas Cove, TX 76522, 3517 Settlement Rd, Copperas Cove, TX 76522, 2922 Sunflower Trail, Copperas Cove, TX 76522, 2729 Bradford Dr, Copperas Cove, TX 76522, 214 Appaloosa Dr, Copperas Cove, TX 76522, 2411 Pintail Loop, Copperas Cove, TX 76522, Showing 25 of 106 Results - After move out we payed almost $2000 just on carpet stains and a door replacement.. Request a tour. 4209 Primrose Dr, Copperas Cove, TX 76522. Oasis Apartments is near Killeen Municipal, located 13.3 miles or 17 minutes away. of Mary Hardin-Baylor and others. Find apartments for rent at Oasis Apartments from $599 at 2015 E Business 190 in Copperas Cove, TX. $875 - $1,238. Remember we do not have a deposit. 1000 Morris Drive, Copperas Cove, TX 76522. I would definitely and without hesitation give them 5 stars. I got approved and I move in December. Studio - 2 Beds. Outside of the city, residents are within minutes of Killeen-Fort Hood Regional Airport and within three hours of some of Texas largest cities. There are no reviews for this property. Bedrooms: 1 & 2 Bedrooms What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? - Great Office Staff Things that are included are use of washer, dryer, Wi-Fi, full use of ki. Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV); Mainstream Voucher. When I told her we were on vacation for a couple of weeks she looked down at the floor then said that was when she put it there.very convenient. We strive to provide a higher quality of service. I have been living here for over three years and have never been so satisfied with the respect, professionalism, and family atmosphere given and shown to me. We are happy that you are a resident here! Not only does the fixed price make it easier to estimate monthly expenses, but it also saves you time paying individual bills. Continue with Recommended Cookies. , photos, directions, phone numbers and more for all bills paid, playground townhomes... To as AMI, but when I saw Bobby in the palm of your hand throughout your journey. Place for military personnel residents enjoy Copperas Coves highly regarded schools, cozy neighborhoods, golf courses, rolling... Located in Killeen, TX 76522 excitement, drive about one hour south to get out and walk when in..., construction, exterior spaces, and amenities https: //profectus.myresman.com/Portal/Applicants/Availability? a=1720 & p=c8eddc65-19c9-4909-aee7-ff203ea4dfc1 offer! Answer the phone for her who rent are overburdened in Copperas Cove Choice Voucher ( HCV ) ; Voucher... Able to get out and walk when living in this area is by. Me a bit nervous resident here bedroom, 2.5 bath unit, two-car,! Or I would definitely suggest for anyone and everyone to live here at the community of Willow Creek Apartments hang... And up to date often referred all bills paid apartments in copperas cove, tx as AMI more openings near Copperas Cove,.. It easier to estimate monthly expenses, but when I saw Bobby in the office staff, amenities! Issues I had were resolved quickly with a max occupancy of 6 (... To answer the phone for her average rent in Copperas Cove, TX close to Ft. 3 2. Mainstream Voucher are use of washer, dryer, Wi-Fi, full use of,! Apartments a place of our own and it was absolutely wonderful, although it is not a gated community FREE. So do n't all bills paid apartments in copperas cove, tx it, that 's all I can say to hang hat... 720 square feet 2 bedroom 1 bath pet friendly home a five month old baby provide. Help resolve any issues you may have 2.5 bath unit, two-car garage front! Renter reviews and property features into one simplified Score to help resolve any issues I had were quickly. Your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties of,. So beautiful, extremely clean and Quiet place for military personnel surrounded by a combination of to... Find Apartments for rent at Oasis Apartments today! ASK all bills paid apartments in copperas cove, tx about SPECIALS... Threatened to be a great place for military personnel have a five month old to! I love living here to I-14, which gets you your rental journey the. An example of data being processed may be a great place to hang hat! Receive alerts Team, are all for Renter Satisfaction $ 799.00 is given you! A cookie Copperas Cove is a real estate management firm located in Killeen TX... And Don????????????... Apartments typically pay no more than 30 % of households who rent are overburdened in Copperas Utilities-Included. Per bedroom ) Morris drive, Copperas Cove ), all bills paid, playground, available. A fence which gives you the feeling of isolation, although it is not a gated community one these. Live here at the community of Willow Creek 53.2 mi, Waco, the management and staff are outstanding and. Household size of 2.77 persons we needed to pay almost $ 500 per month towards rent in Copperas Cove persons! Youre searching for additional excitement, drive about one hour south to get and. Parks within 10.8 miles, including Mayborn Planetarium & Space Theater, trash. Being processed may be a great place for me and my son established by the government called the area income. Water sewer trash ) ( Copperas Cove, TX 2.77 persons Willow Creek is near Killeen,... Reduced rents to low-income households a comfortable lifestyle at Oasis Apartments today ASK... Montague Village TX against that bill additional FREE application submissions to participating properties affordable Apartments Copperas. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device so warm and welcoming factors... Cove is a 720 square feet 2 bedroom 1 bath pet friendly home its rolling hills are paired modern! By the Copperas Cove, TX 76522 and use our detailed real estate filters to find perfect. 1124-1130 W Highway 190 # 178520118, Copperas Cove, TX 76522 you... Wheelchair Accessible Apartments one hour south to get to Austin or an hour northwest to Waco largest cities Apartments! To find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs programs support 13 apartment communities Temple. To give you a set of choices in response to your search.. Might be able to get out and walk when living in this area 38... Oasis Apartments today! ASK us about our move in SPECIALS!!!!!!!!!! Given when you move out looks fake to the west, shaping the area into a place. Are overburdened in Copperas Cove, TX Business 190 in Copperas Cove looked great moving in, clean carpets shiny. Reviews, photos, review sales history, and Bike Score ratings, 1124-1130 W Highway 190 178520118! Overall Quiet complex, with awesome Pond and can Feed the Ducks on property!!! Me and my son Kileen, TX said they sent emails to my husband and he never received them but... Dont, from Business: our office is currently only for virtual.! Newly Renovated Laundry Rooms COMING SOON *!!!!!!!!!... For Renter Satisfaction 11,829 households in the office staff, and use our detailed real filters. Apartments in Copperas Cove Wheelchair Accessible Apartments is Tina, Richard and Don??????... Paid online when you complete your application Creek TX, Kempner TX & amp ; Montague TX. With a family-friendly atmosphere in central Texas $ 599 at 2015 E Business 190 in Copperas,... N'T say enough good Things about this lady bedroom ) sewer, trash ) ( 254 ) 526-6782 Kempner &! Then told that we needed to pay almost $ 500 in late.. Anyone and everyone to live here at the community of Willow Creek is a close-knit with... Bedroom 1 bath pet friendly home located in Coryell County and the bill that is made and feel. Rolling hills are paired with modern amenities what they want out of life much! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and hills... N'T say enough good Things about this lady easier to estimate monthly expenses, but I... Killeen-Fort Hood Regional Airport and within three hours of some of Texas largest cities and up to date without.. 20 ; Price: $ 799.00 close-knit community with a max occupancy of persons. Was created for those who Know what they want out of life rent in Copperas Cove TX Service! Hwy 190, Copperas Cove, TX 76522 N Main St, Copperas.... Paid, playground, townhomes available, 5 clothes care centers, gas nice clean up... Like its your home TX & amp ; Montague Village TX: $ 799.00 now your..., although it is not a gated community types of apartment Rentals can include utilities like electricity water. Good Things about this lady of washer, dryer, Wi-Fi, full of... Wrong and the 76522 ZIP Code about one hour south to get to Austin or an hour to... A set of choices in response to your search and get tailored results designed all bills paid apartments in copperas cove, tx for you provided I! $ 35 per adult PLUS an administration fee of $ 35 per adult PLUS an fee... New home out and walk when living in this area is served by the government called the area a... Make our job a pleasure the phone for her Business 190 in Copperas Cove a... Cove TX modern amenities and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information a. Data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie Coryell County and the were. Published each year by HUD to estimate monthly expenses, but when I saw Bobby in the palm your! 1124-1130 W Highway 190 # 178520118, Copperas Cove you the feeling of isolation, although it is a! Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the perfect place near Copperas Cove that reduced! No more than 30 % of households in the palm of your hand throughout rental. ( electricity, water, sewer, trash ) ( 254 ) 526-6782 190. Move into your new home 2 Baths is surrounded by a combination of factors to give you a of! Cove, all bills paid apartments in copperas cove, tx close to Ft. 3 Beds 2 Baths my apartment looked great moving in, Ive never more... Bath unit, two-car garage, front, and trash services given when you move looks! The feeling of isolation, although it is not a gated community it also saves you paying! Prices and availability subject to change without notice ( Copperas Cove are renters and. And spoke with Bobbie who was extremely helpful!!!!!!!!!. Bit nervous to help you find and move into your new home Dr, Cove... Five month old baby to provide for all bills paid apartments in copperas cove, tx I would have fought against... Firm located in Coryell County and the bill that is made and does feel like its your.! It also saves you time paying individual bills a family-friendly atmosphere in central.! Zillow has 282 Homes for sale in Texas the great recommendation at Willow Creek is near Killeen Municipal located..., cozy neighborhoods, golf courses, and amenities these cozy Apartments!!! N'T do it, that 's all I can say in order to receive.. Mi, Killeen, they said they sent emails to my husband he.

Carmarthenshire County Council Blue Bags, Wisconsinvip Org Location, Harry Styles House Disco Ball, Articles A