I have their performance parts maxed, would there be a good one to tone back to minimize some of it's side-wobble? When I get bored in lobbies after doing a heist/vip work/contact mission etc etc Ill go hunt bounties no matter the amount just because its funny to hear them cry or send the hate txt. Handling for the Akula V7. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Being of Russian origin, the Akula features various markings similar to that of the V-65 Molotok, including "RF1 " markings on the tail boom. Also: jtSwifterrz, Happy Hunter, Handsome Jack and 2 others 5 Hcate-II Members Military helicopter Camera functions in the Akula would not properly work for the passengers even if they are not in stealth mode. The Akula I submarinesdesignated Shchuka ("Pike") in Russian servicewere foremost intended to hunt U.S. Navy . This is the reason behind half of the dislikes. Stealth is off mini map and main map, but it doesn't mean you are invisible. '' In addition, just like the Hunter, the Akula's rotor blades have a separate health pool. Id like to introduce you to the hunters polar oppositeBased on the Boeing-Sikorsky RAH-66 Comanche, the Akula is a twin-turbine medium battle-class reconnaissance chopper made for maneuverability and speed. Population Information It's less twitchy with it but I suggest you to practice with race handling, once you get used to it it's extremely agile. I know it sounds basic but i was going "why does the hydra go so damn slow" for like 3 days until i realized that vtol dosen't trigger the wheels to go up . Handling on the helicopters is pretty subjective. people like you are making gta o unplayable and then being smart with rules after successfully provoking me for days you snitch troll. Dashboard Type Combined with the Lack of countermeasures, the Pilot must be careful or skillful enough to dodge enemy missiles. It is extremely maneuverable but remember it's not a buzzard - there are many places it won't fit. akula stealth is intended to get away of sight of griefers mainly though it can be used for surprise attacks as well but latter is just cheap noob move, its meant for players who need to get arest from a-holes. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The middle section of the aircraft is rather large and features various intakes and vents around the engine compartment, along with the folding stub wings on the lower sides. 1.0 (current) 157 downloads , 12.8 MB January 11, 2022. Recorded at a top speed of 157.25 mph (253.07 km/h), it is the fastest helicopter in GTA Online. Doing one of the hangar supply missions, we were being chased by prop planes firing homing missiles and it managed to evade all four volleys with some evasive flying, and take out the planes with it's own homing missiles. The main advantage of the Akula is Stealth Mode, which allows you to go completely off-radar, so other players won't know your location. (Rear quarter view) Less so than the Hunter and FAR less so than the Rogue or Pyro. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Your email address will not be published. this is the attitude why buisness making in gta online is f*cked up and impossible, think of the poor people not having the money for second, It's fun combining this with Lester's Off The Radar Not affiliated with Rockstar Games or TakeTwo. I go camp in stealth mode near vehicoe warehouses, when i see someone coming out i call lester to go of the radar or activate ghost org. Anything else is too much. Having a hard time via xbox controller flying these things around. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Having a hard time via xbox controller flying these things around. Upgraded Armor should let you take 3 rockets before you're on fire falling from the sky. Ive had the jump on players with bounties that were in tanks/deluxos/buzzards/ Ive even taken down a try hard in a hydra all with the stealth mode. The Buckingham[1] Akula is a stealth gunship attack helicopter featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of The Doomsday Heist update. And of course always for its intended purpose, stealth. I hear you. Price Handling on the helicopters is pretty subjective. Learn to make very fast esses when you are getting locked on. Unlocked for players who logged in to the game on December 29, 2018. Your email address will not be published. No Worst Group 2018 - Project: Helisexuality. This thread is archived I prefer to observe a lot. The handling was the best positive surprise. Also is there a way to fix the camera angle when I turn its lags so far to the side I cant lock on are stop momentum right. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I'm an solo player mostly, who enjoys the stealth. Posted September 16, 2013. I highly recommend to grind for a workshop in your hangar to get missiles, the gunner gun is pretty weak you're not going to harm anything with it. I liked his video. akula Just pointing out my business\opinion. in Aug 26, 2021 @ 10:10pm . By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Passengers in the back seats get access to thermal and night vision. Distance between identical models It's able to go up to 157.25 mph (253.07 km/h), which would also make it one of the fastest weaponized vehicles in. Text Label Name(s) Unlocked for players who logged in to the game between December 22 and December 30, 2020. C*nt thinks that Hunter is completely pointless. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The occupants sit in a sedan-like layout, where the pilot and the copilot sit in the front row and the passengers in the rear one. Updated Akula. Handling wise, the Akula is extremely responsive, requiring minor inputs to smoothly control the aircraft. The submarines are powered by a 190 MW OK-650B/OK-650M . Handling Name(s) I prefer stock. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Model Name(s) If u can afford an apc, why trade it in? I'm adopting anything that moves left and right. The most notable feature of the vehicle is its stealth mode, which allows the entire crew to navigate around the map without being spotted by enemy radars, making it useful for surprise attacks and getaways. Manufacturer Fly AT missiles if you can. Unstealthing and using this thing solo on unsuspecting ground targets or vulnerable aircraft. Meh, people have a right to use their Hunters anyway. Some people not yet find out all the possible ends of this scenario. Also, most homing weapons are still able to lock onto it. The tail boom and empennage are narrower in comparison to the rest of the helicopter, having the corresponding stabilizers, fenestron tail rotor and tall vertical stabilizer, as well as a dedicated compartment for the tail landing gear. 100 With maximum armour upgrades, the helicopter will take eighteen Heavy Sniper rounds before exploding and can withstand five explosive rounds from the Heavy Sniper Mk II. By arthurgamermods. $3,704,050$2,785,000 (trade price)(Warstock Cache & Carry) Interior Type Good luck. Swankness The Akula Class propulsion system provides a maximum submerged speed of 33kt. Thanks again, enjoyed reading this. I bought one on sale but its a little hard to fly. While it explodes in 3 Homing Missiles (but no helicopters are better) it's very fast and comes with many extra perks. But instead of getting used to the racing handling (believe me, I tried), I just downgraded it to smooth handling, as others have suggested. The Akula is seemingly based on the BoeingSikorsky RAH-66 Comanche, with a canopy that combines aspects of the Kamov Ka-52 "Alligator" (front windows) and the Kamov Ka-50 Black Shark (side windows). Do the handling upgrades do anything? I will never own an MK2, same with the deluxo. So the mini map and the main map nobody can see you!? Based on the Boeing-Sikorsky RAH-66 Comanche, the Akula is a powerful attack helicopter featured in GTA Online. People give it so much stick, but it's actually really good. Think about people who has been poor before and then bought the helicopter. Yeah, and this is the topic for akula tips n tricks not the moan and whine topic. Miscellaneous Information I'm not so sensitive. Based on the Boeing-Sikorsky RAH-66 Comanche, the Akula is a twin-turbine medium battle-class reconnaissance chopper made for maneuverability and speed. Although the Akula lacks a manufacturer in-game, the patch notes from the. < > Showing 1-2 of 2 comments . Even when I try not to overcorrect, I feel like these choppers wanna flip upside down. Required fields are marked *. Valve Corporation. Enabling stealth mode also reduces the pilot's wanted level to 2 stars if the pilot has 3 or more stars. Still invisible. Buckingham[1] . All Rights Reserved. Practice with race. GTA Online: Best single player game evah. Oh, and if you're carrying something (cargo from supplies or a challenge) that's hidden too. This was corrected in the, Installing the dual .50 cal miniguns prevents the homing missiles to lock on to targets. The helicopter's lock-on "hit box" is midway down the tail of the helicopter. Contrary to what one would expect from a Fenestron tail (which should protect the tail rotor from solid structures), the tail rotor can be still broken if the player scratches the tail with the ground. 5 Cold-Call-Killer 5 yr. ago Tried it a couple hours ago, I know what you mean XD 3 Atlas-Burden 5 yr. ago The answer is it depends. GTANet.com 2001-2023. Jet stealth INFINITE DISLIKES. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. It's really fun. My buddy flies m/k and prefers smooth handling. Oh god why did you sell your APC. Vehicle type When it comes to armored helicopters, the Akula is the best one you can go with. The vehicle features two cameras with three vision modes: regular, thermal vision or night vision, which can be operated by the two rear passengers. With that said, I was wondering if the bombs being within the aircraft would actually affect its stabalisation? For more information, please see our the thing that will really kick you in the wallet is if you change away from the most expensive upgrade? so you can get to ~8100' very quickly and down about as fast. 2018 Mercedes Citaro Bizkaibus and Bilbobus. Spawn Frequency 2023 Top GTA5 Mods | Develop by Mahmodul Alom. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Handling then becomes much easier. Right now i'm using the sport (third one), is it better to use standard, smooth, or race handling? Homing missiles. No I absolutely loved my APC. The Akula is very very fast in a straight line. I actually loved it. Missile Pods (Barrage missiles and homing missiles). Type No BootDriver No Drive ByNo ResprayAverage CarDon't Spawn in CargenDon't Spawn as AmbientDon't Timeslice WheelsHelicopter With Landing GearHeli Uses Fixups On Open DoorHas Turret Seat On VehicleDisable Weapon Wheel In First PersonUse Turret Relative Aim CalculationReset Turret Seat HeadingUse Pilot HelmetHas Capped Explosion DamageUse Aircraft Style Weapon TargetingCheck Warp Task Flag During Enter I would prefer a large dead zone with slower response then the move 1 mm and its already leaning out of control. Can you see it on the main map? 2. Appreciate the response, thanks. Buying, Storing & Upgrading Storage location: Hangar Upgrade location: Acquisition option #1 Online: $ 3,704,050 Source: Warstock Sell for: 60% of purchase price Trade price: $ 2,785,000 Condition: The Doomsday Heist setup mission (Setup: Server Farm) In-game Descripton Thanks. Home Vehicles Handling for the Akula V7. Corrected camera functionality when operated by co-pilots and passengers.

D Arcy's Pint Horseshoe Calories, What Is A Modified Shotgun Start In Golf, Articles B