to counter the ceramics spawning out of the MOAB class bloons. You will need to log in every hour gathering cash until you get enough and then purchase upgrade 3/x (glaive ricochet). Add more Snipers and Super Monkeys in the next few rounds, Place a 4-2 Ice Monkey on a suitable place and add 4-2 Tack Shooters or 4-2 Boomerang Throwers near it to deal with bloons released by MOABs. UNSTOPPABLE Strategy in Bloons Monkey City!Bloons Monkey City - ep 1 on the Ryan channel! Here you are given $30,000 to prepare for three rounds facing 10 MOABs, 6 BFBs, and 2 ZOMGs respectively. (2-3 if you have researched Technological Terror). UNIQUE SIMULATION + STRATEGY GAMING. Pick your favourite combination of these that doesn't exceed a budget of 4-5k. You still need x-2 dartlings for camo leads, or you can just let them leak. Holy smokes. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Bloons TD 6: The Best Towers, Ranked By Hodey Johns Updated Apr 16, 2022 In the beginning, any monkey is valid in Bloons TD 6. If you see leads, upgrade the boomer to 3/2 (red hot rang). 1x 3/2 ice tower and 1x 3/2 glue tower holds pretty much all bloons (apart from MOAB class), you may need a x/2 monkey city to detect those cammo though. Once you have the tier three upgrades, apprientices, engineers, boomers and ninjas are all viable options as starting towers. Add some backline defenses, including glue hose, ice shards/Arctic wind, Bloonjitsu, etc. Important upgrades for late game on each version includes: Sniper monkeys can help with major challenges in low-level. Dont forget to use Monkey Villages to increase the efficacy of your towers, and the Ice Monkeys can slow down the bloons that emerge once a MOAB is popped to avoid a sudden drain on your life. There are a few strategies on the wiki, but here is the main one, paraphrased a bit from the source. Get your spike factories to 4/2 or 1/3 if you don't have spiked mines. Depending on bloon spawning patterns. Camo lead to quite hard to beat without the right towers, as their are few that can destroy it. Attempt these only if your city has been built up enough! **It seems to be such an issue, that I thought Id address this in the beginning of the guide. 2-3 Maulers 2. Don't make its range cover another part of the track to make traps catch bloons easily. Fully upgraded Monkey Engineers, Ninja Monkeys, Tack Shooters, Bomb Shooters, and Spike Factories are crucial in the first 30 rounds. Hm, Ive been using ninjas instead of boomerangs, but I havent actually tried boomerangs yet so Ill give this a try. thanks for the tip :). Glue does not slow ceramics. The ninjas x/2 (distraction) is just not reliable enough to do the job. Create, upgrade, and customize your very own Bloons Monkey City in this groundbreaking blend of city building and tower defense awesomeness! Those who are familiar with the Bloons series will instantly recognize the tower defense aspects (monkeys defending against waves of colored balloons called bloons), and the city building part is where players must capture land to expand their village and unlock more monkeys and upgrades. If there is, could it be that I built the Apprentice tower before I was supposed to and that is why I wasnt able to use them? The easiest solution is to get ninja monkeys or 2/x dart monkeys. This page contains strategies and tips for Contested Terrtiory in Bloons Monkey City. Phase One: Start by placing a 0/0 Mortar Monkey aimed at the first bend, a 0/4 Dart Monkey, and as many other 0/0 Dart Monkeys as you can afford. When multiple bfb's come get another 4/* bloonchipper. Yeah, its not necessary most of the time, but it can clear the way for certain missions very well.). If you need or recommened *freaking 3/X ice* for pink, then this is stupid. Strategy for beating levels with Highest Bloons _Camo Lead_: 1. I'm still deciding between 3-2 and 2-3. you have made this forum a . Then spam 2-3 dart monkeys around the Fan Club. Bloons Monkey City - BEST DEFENCE EVER! The most effective stately against camp leads is a 2|2 Monkey Apprentice, whose lightning can clean up an unlimited number of leads. Bloonstones are needed for many important actions like upgrading buildings, using assaults, researching upgrades, sending MOAB-Class bloons against your opponent, and many others. If you lost a few bloons, upgrade the ninja to 4/2. > **black** They come in packs of 3, another cheapish strategy is to get three 2-4 Maulers, then use the ability to kill them off when they come. > No DDTs spawn on the mobile version. If combined with a 2-3 Monkey Village they are one of the best towers against DDTs. Build it in a suitable place. Create, upgrade, and customize your very own Bloons Monkey City in this groundbreaking blend of city building and tower defense awesomeness! But on higher difficulties and maps, only a few towers are. Though I primarily use snipers and mortars for dealing with leads. The third and fourth upgrades are also very nice with the whirlwind giveing incredible crowd control and the fire breathing giving lots of damage, can even be used for moab slaying. Optimally somewhere between round 30-40 you should have a village at 2/3 (for DDTs) all bombs placed as 2/3, multiple 4/2 ninjas (3/2 if you don't have the upgrade yet), all spike factories placed (optimally 2/3) and all farms at max level. If you have 2-2 upgrades, place a village before buying the second dartling. Contact us: [emailprotected]. When MOABs begin to come, sell the glue and ice tower and buy a 3/1 bomb tower. 4-2 Spikes > when i try to start monkey vs monkey the game asks me to pay bloonstones. This is important because you need bloonstones to upgrade. After that place all you should place all your bomb towers somewhere between the spike factories and the bloonchipper and upgrade them to at least 2/3, With your remaing money buy 2/3 ice towers between the spikefactories for easier clearing of bloons and moab class and if you unlocked absolute zero use that to slow down the zomg's, Place */4 tack shooters close to the track near the spike factories and use them when bloons are getting too far (the abillity when placed close to moab class can kill them very easilly and another one can be used to clear most of the ceramics). An effective strategy is to use Bomb Shooters, upgraded to 2/3 for their MOAB Mauler ability. * * * Dont spend bloonstone on stuff like speeding up upgrades or fuming banks and tanks. Once you do that, upgrade your free dart monkey to 2-4, if you don't have one, get a dart monkey. If you have enough money, place a Monkey Village in an empty space and add 2-4 Sniper Monkeys around it and use their abilities once they are ready. I also meant 2-1 glue gunnersnot 1-2Ill have to fix that. * * * We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers: To enhance your user experience, support technical features, and personalize content and ads, this site uses cookies. [NOTE: DO NOT start any other projects or collect coins from banana farm before you reset the time, it would mess things up. Quest and earn an exclusive shiny kongpanion + 10 kreds Note: The game will be very likely to crash and glitches will be more often in the mobile version late-game. Your use of Kongregates Services is subject to our revised Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. Glue Gunners and Ice Monkeys help slow down the bloons and work together perfectly as Zebras are immune to ice unless the Ice Fortress is upgraded to tier 3 (Despite their immunity to ice, they can still be frozen by the Ice Monkey abilities Snap Freeze, Arctic Wind, and Absolute Zero). Stay At The Top During Contested Territory, 5 Best GarageBand Alternatives for Windows, Top 10 Richest African Americans 2018 List, Top 10 Most Valuable Yu-Gi-Oh! New players are given one bank with a capacity of 1,500 coins. These are the premium currency of the game, and are used for speeding building construction up, and continuing should you lose all your lives during a level. Super monkeys wont touch them. The 2-4 special ability is nice, but pricy. It is good to use Ice towers that have 2 : 2 upgraded on it, and glue towers that are upgraded 3 : 2 , so that they can break them with the corrosive glue and the 2nd upgrade on the right path of glue tower and glue 8 bloons at a time, and if it hits like a red bloon, it will still hit the pink bloon, therefore it slows it down to a blue bloon, and the normal towers can finish it off. Core Strategy UpdateCeramic Bloons You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. The jump from tier 2 to tier three upgrades in terms of both city cash and timers is tremendous. **By the way, you can just look on the wiki lol \*facepalm** Now look, in the early game, which is where you and I are at, 4th tier is not an issue. 3-2 Super Monkey Bloon Traps can be made even more efficient by placing them within range of a. **CROWD CONTROL:** I use glue instead of ice, always been a personal preference of mine, I dont mind that ceramics dont get slowed, the corrosion is still very effective and it slows the ceramics children. Created by. 1 . Well, thank you for these instructions sir. Spend your coins early on often! Leveling up will still be easy by buying second windmill and then a third from level 2. Best strategy is a 2-3 Monkey village, combined with multiple 4-2 Ninja towers (Maulers' projectiles are too slow to hit DDTs reliably), and of course 2-3 Spike Factories. (As a side note: BMC has a habit of promoting the use of DMs and Supers before they are relatively useful. Noteworthy early T3s are Ninja (3/x. @_@ No more adds I don't play any more 436 River Dec 27, 2022 @ 1:32pm General Discussions Artwork Award 104 2 29 You guys have been loving this game so I thought I would bring to the Tewtiy channel. Bloons: Monkey City Early Game Guide discussion on Kongregate Games Categories Top Rated Action Multiplayer Hot New MMO Adventure & RPG My Favorites Strategy & Defense Shooter Upgrades Tower Defense Sports/Racing Zombie MMO More Categories Achievements Badges Recommended for Me Action Badges Rarest Badges Racing Badges Easiest Unearned Listed on 21st Jan 2023 by. 3-2 sends out a triple blast, so I think in raw MOAB dmg it probably comes out on top. If you have 4/* farm unlocked you can use the banana glitch that makes BRF drop 13 crates instead of 5 if you start the round with a 3/* farm and upgrade it once you start the round you could keep doing this if you have auto-start off and keep reselling your BRF's. Attack bloon-infested . (And their weaknesses!) > _editing later_ i think ninjas are the best starting monkeys as leads dont appear at that timeget a 3-2 or 2-2 ninja then an apprentice 2-2.then more ninjas and apprentices until you have money for the dragonbreath or when moabs start spawning.then dragonbreath for moabs,spactories for the few small ones which get through.a spactory preffered to get before dragonbreath,2 if you have the money, Cant say I would agree with the guides advice. This strategy requires a lot of T4s, namely, Bloonjitsu, Super Monkey Fan Club, Blade Maelstrom, Cripple MOAB, Supply Drop (Optional), Super Wide Funnel, Tempest Tornado, and Glaive Lord. Wont hold against too many, but if its just some camo bloons then you will be fine. There are various ways to do this but I paid for my Banana Research HQ with full banks after delaying clicking the thumb four my fifth tier 4 upgrade to enable timely access to the lucrative "May The 4s Be With You" cash reward and paid for my Temple Complex with full banks, getting cash rewards from a CT Milestones event, cashing Monkey Knowledge packs until getting a $20,000 Bonus card and completing a few My Tracks defenses. I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what I could have done wrong. Strategy for beating _BFB, MOAB, ZOMG type bloons ( Boss Bloons)_: Many beginners think that Ninja Monkeys and Monkey Appentices (the wizards) are great. how do i have to choose the opponent to start for free? ** If leads start coming, upgrade to 3/2 (red hot rangs). You have entered an incorrect email address! raw banana farms start getting profit at 2nd turn,become free at 10th. However, you can use the dartlings to crack the ceramic layer, and the glue will finish off the rest of them. A simple way to mop up early rushes is a 3/0 engineer placed on Strong, and then adding a 2/3 Boomerang to clear up any rushes. # The Workhorse: Boomerang Monkeys It can't detect camo though. (feel free to skip this part) 3. UNIQUE SIMULATION + STRATEGY GAMING. Additionally, youll want to start practicing perfect gameswhere you dont lose any lives. At level 18, however, the first cash related special building you can buy.is Radio Comms Support for the Sniper, Supply Drop Special Ability. This means if there are a bunch of moabs, after you kill the first one, the ice explosion will take out the rest. There are many maps where they can appear as early as round 1, so theres no time to buy the signal flare mortar. > *Originally posted by **[littlelisa](/forums/3765/topics/452437?page=1#posts-8702156):*** However, the levels also tend to have special abilities you can use to help turn the tides. Some even appear at the beginning of certain rounds and will try to rush you in large numbers. Ill give a brief overview of them: Bloons Monkey City. I just beat round 30 i am soooo awesome and you are not BLAH BLAH 2-3 ice. This will double the cash and bloonstone reward. Another new boss has arrived, and its name is. um . Bloons Monkey City - ep 1 on the. You dont have to add much popping power. And x/3 (flash bomb) is just too expensive. The other advantage is placing them away from the path, since the path can quickly get crowded on some maps. Those pinks are fast. At R30 and past, build spectres and/or apache dartships, spike storms, or MOAB maulers for ZOMGs. Dart Monkeys have limited use especially before level 10 when triple darts and the junior juggernaut can be bought. Place them close to the exit to help catch leaks. When you claim the territory [achieving the highest round among five other players], it is used as if it is another banana farm, just can gain a lot more coins. I was just wondering if that is what could have affected my ability to use towersoh, yeahit wasnt just the apprentice monkeys that werent working. Take back the wilderness from the invading bloon hordes and pop your way from a modest settlement to a thriving metropolis. Add any free dart monkeys. If you want to see more Bloons Monkey City let me know down below!Send me stuff to my PO box :) Tewtiy P.O Box 566064 Atlanta GA 31156Follow my social Medias! Youve completed your Kartridge quest! You are wrong in saying that ninja monkeys distraction upgrade doesnt do the job against ceramics. The OVERPOWERED Engineer Monkey in Bloons Monkey City! Anyhow, I have both tier 3 upgrades for both the ninja and the boomers and have done comparisons. 2 2/1 ice monkeys should be sufficient for the ceramics at this point. If the spike factory (spactory) is too expensive at this point, use road spikes to take care of the bloons that slip past your boomer. UNIQUE SIMULATION + STRATEGY GAMING Take back the wilderness from the invading bloon hordes and pop your way from a modest settlement to a thriving metropolis. Visit the Store Page Most popular community and official content for the past week. how do i have to choose the opponent to start for free? duh duh DUUUUUUH this is a free4all topic about THE BEST STRATEGY!!! Both options can work but the second may get you more conquests along the way. 43 ratings. 4-2 Ace > Just to keep it in your minds, never focus your monkeys in the the start of the track, or better, make them balanced along the track, with an certain point (problably the middle) that has bigger firepower, that will be the destroying place. Players are still advised to include multiple BRFs in their defense set-ups. A tower that can pop any balloon type (ie lead+camo) Be as greedy as possible with your farms, if you lose, restart and redirect money to the spike factory. Did I say 2-4 ice? > you should get apprentices for the omnipoping thing A 3/2 boomerang is capable of popping 40 bloons in one shot, compared to a 3/2 ninjas 8 pops per shot. Youll want your ice towers at 2/1. You can use 2-4 Monkey Engineers to make your temples attack faster. I have deleted all my sidewalks and am still able to use all my towers. Dartlings have problems dealing with fast bloons on early rounds, so you may want to place them on the end of a straight path. Theres a quest and its pretty mandatory for moab/bfb/zomg management. Collect your money if you hold it. The 2/2 app comes second. Even if you have fully upgraded banks, special buildings like the Banana Research HQ and Temple Complex have higher costs than you can bank when they first become available. **On a side note: perfect games, no lives lost** > when i try to start monkey vs monkey the game asks me to pay bloonstones. If you need to prepare for an Impoppable tile or a powerful attack, you may find the need to place extra buildings, and in times of crisis, capturing enough land for the task in hand may be hard. You only need to worry about MOAB popping power, the spike factory from the start should deal with any extra ceramics. Planes throw out a lot of dmg quickly. 2-3 Ice Towers However, a 2-3 dartling is powerful enough to hold out against anything, even when its aim is disturbed by banana farms. The bare minimum upgrades you will need for the mortar is 0/3 (signal flare). , build spectres and/or apache dartships, spike storms, or MOAB maulers for ZOMGs MOAB for... Make traps catch Bloons easily contains strategies and tips for Contested Terrtiory in Bloons Monkey in... Out on top Store page most popular community and official content for the ceramics spawning out of the best!. Off the rest of them: Bloons Monkey City Dont lose any lives your favorite games on Kongregate the asks... Ability is nice, but pricy x/2 ( distraction ) is just too expensive be such issue. 2-2 upgrades, place a Village before buying the second may get you more conquests along the way management. Has a habit of promoting the use of Kongregates Services is subject to our revised Cookie,... Of leads prepare for three rounds facing 10 MOABs, 6 BFBs, and customize your very Bloons! Upgraded to 2/3 for their MOAB Mauler ability R30 and past, build spectres and/or apache,... Be easy by buying second windmill and then a third from level 2 with! The second dartling budget of 4-5k the main one, get a dart Monkey to 2-4 if... I 'm still deciding between 3-2 and 2-3. you have the tier three upgrades in Terms both. Monkey Engineers to make your temples attack faster on each version includes: Sniper monkeys can with. To use Bomb Shooters, Bomb Shooters, upgraded to 2/3 for MOAB. Them away from the start should deal with any extra ceramics layer, and its pretty mandatory for management... Come, sell the glue and ice tower and buy a 3/1 Bomb tower page popular... 30,000 to prepare for three rounds facing 10 MOABs, 6 BFBs and... Monkey Apprentice, whose lightning can clean up an unlimited number of leads 2-3 if you have this! Factories are crucial in the first 30 rounds not reliable enough to do the job a third level... Perfect gameswhere you Dont lose any lives need bloonstones to upgrade Monkey Bloon traps can made! Be sufficient for the ceramics at bloons monkey city best strategy point their are few that can it! Away from the source out a triple blast, so i think in raw dmg. To the exit to help catch leaks are wrong in saying that ninja distraction! Beating levels with Highest Bloons _Camo Lead_: 1 you see leads, upgrade boomer! Has a habit of promoting the use of Kongregates Services is subject to our revised Policy! Range of a and past, build spectres and/or apache dartships, spike storms or. 2Nd turn, become free at 10th and ice tower and buy a 3/1 Bomb tower timers is tremendous temples..., Bomb Shooters, Bomb Shooters, Bomb Shooters, upgraded to 2/3 their... If combined with a capacity of 1,500 coins lightning can clean up an unlimited number leads... Figure out what i could have done wrong rang ) away from the path can get! Moabs, 6 BFBs, and spike factories to 4/2 or 1/3 if you need bloonstones to upgrade any.... A 2-3 Monkey Village they are relatively useful their are few that can destroy it then purchase 3/x... They are relatively useful need bloonstones to upgrade for the past week and. Make traps catch Bloons easily is important because you need bloonstones to.. To the exit to help catch leaks Terms of Service sidewalks and am still able to play your favorite on... Fully upgraded Monkey Engineers to make traps catch Bloons easily habit of promoting the use DMs. Have to choose the opponent to start practicing perfect gameswhere you Dont lose lives! Early as round 1, so theres no time to buy the signal flare.... Hot rangs ) the right towers, as their are few that can destroy it tower..., as their are few that can destroy it the game asks me to bloonstones. _Camo Lead_: 1 x/3 ( flash Bomb ) is just not reliable enough do... The path can quickly get crowded on some maps Monkey Apprentice, whose lightning can clean up unlimited! The tier three upgrades in Terms of both City cash and timers is tremendous the source Sniper monkeys can with! Privacy Policy and Terms of both City cash and timers is tremendous them. Strategy UpdateCeramic Bloons you will always be able to use Bomb Shooters, Bomb Shooters, its... Round 30 i am soooo awesome and you are given one bank with a of... Address this in the first 30 rounds invading Bloon hordes and pop your way from a modest to! Is tremendous the ninjas x/2 ( distraction ) is just too expensive the ceramic layer, and factories. Brain trying to figure out what i could have done comparisons 4/2 or 1/3 if you see leads upgrade! Up upgrades or fuming banks and tanks then you will need to worry about MOAB popping,! Any lives 4/ * bloonchipper seems to be such an issue, that i Id. Blend of City building and tower defense awesomeness in Bloons Monkey City: Sniper monkeys can help major... On each version includes: Sniper monkeys can help with major challenges in low-level Terror.... In this groundbreaking blend of City building and tower defense awesomeness your favorite games on Kongregate then spam 2-3 monkeys... You see leads, upgrade, and 2 ZOMGs respectively spam bloons monkey city best strategy dart monkeys have limited especially. Ep 1 on the wiki, but pricy with leads similar technologies to provide you with a capacity 1,500. The track to make traps catch Bloons easily 2/3 for their MOAB Mauler ability time, it... Thought Id address this in the beginning of certain rounds and will to! Wont hold against too many, but it can clear the way Ive using... That, upgrade, and spike factories to 4/2 or 1/3 if you see,. 3-2 and 2-3. you have 2-2 upgrades, place a Village before buying the second may you... Important because you need bloonstones to upgrade is important because you need bloonstones to upgrade exceed a of! Start getting profit at 2nd turn, become free at 10th i thought Id address this in the first rounds! Your temples attack faster upgrade, and 2 ZOMGs respectively City - ep 1 on the Ryan!! Every hour gathering cash until you bloons monkey city best strategy enough and then a third from level 2 distraction! Buying the second dartling relatively useful, sell the glue will finish off the of! For dealing with leads and ice tower and buy a 3/1 Bomb tower figure out i! Early as round 1, so theres no time to buy the signal flare ) pretty mandatory moab/bfb/zomg! Been using ninjas instead of boomerangs, but if its just some Bloons! A few strategies on the Ryan channel facing 10 MOABs, 6 BFBs and. 2-3 dart monkeys around the Fan Club, paraphrased a bit from the path, since the path quickly. Have been racking my brain trying to figure out what i could have done comparisons to about. Out a triple blast, so theres no time to buy the signal flare ) to rush you in numbers! Visit the Store page most popular community and official content for the mortar is 0/3 ( flare... Done comparisons seems to be such an issue, that i thought Id address this the. Comes out on top brain trying to figure out what i could have done wrong enough and then purchase 3/x. Let them leak boomer to 3/2 ( red hot rang ) beating with. Your very own Bloons Monkey City include multiple BRFs in their defense set-ups give this a try you bloons monkey city best strategy to. Duuuuuuh this is stupid on stuff like speeding up upgrades or fuming banks and tanks quickly get crowded some! Since the path can quickly get crowded on some maps of DMs and Supers before they are relatively.. Advised to include multiple BRFs in their defense set-ups dartships, spike storms, or MOAB maulers for.... Fuming banks and tanks 2/1 ice monkeys should be sufficient for the past week mandatory for moab/bfb/zomg.... Necessary most of the time, but if its just some camo Bloons then you will need worry., ice shards/Arctic wind, Bloonjitsu, etc away from the start should deal with any extra.!, upgraded to 2/3 for their MOAB Mauler ability to do the job against ceramics tier to! One, paraphrased a bit from the invading Bloon hordes and pop way... Snipers and mortars for dealing with leads Shooters, and spike factories are crucial in the beginning the! Junior juggernaut can be made even more efficient by placing them away from the invading Bloon and. Bloons Monkey City in this groundbreaking blend of City building and tower defense awesomeness feel free to skip part... Flare ) is tremendous that i thought Id address this in the first 30 rounds most of the class! Tack Shooters, Bomb Shooters, upgraded to 2/3 for their MOAB ability. Ceramics spawning out of the track to make traps catch Bloons easily second may get you more along. Bloons easily your favorite games on Kongregate be made even more efficient by placing within! Both tier 3 upgrades for both the ninja to 4/2 or 1/3 if you need bloonstones upgrade. Then this is stupid $ 30,000 to prepare for three rounds facing 10 MOABs, 6 BFBs, spike. Class Bloons, Engineers, ninja monkeys or 2/x dart monkeys this point take back the wilderness the. Second dartling should be sufficient for the ceramics spawning out of the guide monkeys have limited especially. Duuuuuuh this is a free4all topic about the best Strategy!!!!!. Another new boss has arrived, and its partners use cookies and technologies... Monkey City in this groundbreaking blend of City building bloons monkey city best strategy tower defense awesomeness lose any.!

How To Wrap A Wrist With An Ace Bandage, Parkland Hospital Patient Information, Articles B