Responsible for the manual application and reconciliation of daily payments sent through the bank from North American customer accounts, using SAP. It is now December 20, 2022. If you have less than perfect credit, a CFC brand card can help you re-establish your credit history! Cards are issued by The Bank of Missouri and serviced by Continental Finance Company. One important thing that the Covid pandemic has taught us all is that access to credit for those who dont have perfect credit is not just a luxury, but an essential part of their financial lives, he said. You can easily log in to Surge Credit Card after the registration process. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Continental Finance Company, LLC Business Profile Continental Finance Company, LLC Credit Cards and Plans Headquarters Multi Location Business Find locations Contact Information 4550 Linden. Continental Finance Company is proud of our customer feedback. Continental finance needs to be ashamed of themselves for charging exorbitant amounts for annual fees. How does the decision-making process work? We specialize in providing credit cards that help our customers build or establish credit with dignity and respect. We also support a "GO GREEN" initiative where customers can receive their monthly statement and other notifications electronically via the internet and email. Inputting these three pieces of information into the appropriate fields is all you need to do. We specialize in providing credit cards that help our customers build or establish credit with dignity and respect. I have yet to hear from them nor have they lifted the hold and let me see what I have in my account online. Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus, Make a {{spa_product_name_title}} credit card payment, Enroll to receive online statements for your {{spa_product_name_title}} card, View your balance and other important {{spa_product_name_title}} credit info. This Privacy Statement describes how we collect, use and share information obtained by and through our website. We are committed to providing our customers with superior value and customer service. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Click the Register Now button to open a registration window. With more than 2.6 million credit cards managed since our founding, CFC prides itself on putting the customer first. Im tired of paying those high annual fees. The annual fee is almost $150. Continental Finance Company is proud of our customer feedback. Nothings changed.I even got a credit line increase and my address was fine. If you have less than perfect credit, a CFC brand card can help you re-establish your credit history! We specialize in providing credit cards that help our customers build or establish credit with dignity and respect. Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus, Make a {{spa_product_name_title}} credit card payment, Enroll to receive online statements for your {{spa_product_name_title}} card, View your balance and other important {{spa_product_name_title}} credit info. Once you apply for and approve a loan, getting your new credit card is a very quick process. Which is pathetic. Call 1-800-556-5678. They suspened my card 'due to suspicious activity'Not because of charges, but some bs about my address.I got the card they sent. Click this button and you will be redirected to a new window. I will be filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission about their lies and predatory lending practices!! My credit score will drop a little bit but Ill just have to work extra hard to get it back up. Contacted CF with issues, was referred to CS and over a week resolved the issue completely with an email, phone call and overnight express. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. I will never get another credit card with them again. If approved, your new Continental Finance Surge credit card and welcome materials containing important Surge card information will be mailed to you within three (3) business days. I made a payment of 600 dollars. Since the country was on lockdown, almost all transactions have been done virtually using debit or credit cards, McSorley said. Among credit scores between 300 and 850, a credit score of 700 or greater is generally considered good. To activate the card, follow these steps: Visit the activation page by using your web browser. View this and more full-time & part-time jobs in Hattiesburg, MS on Snagajob. Continental Finance Company (CFC), founded in 2005, is one of the nations leading credit card distributors and service providers for consumers with less-than-perfect credit. . Call Customer Service at 1-800-634-9558 After entering your Surge credit card information, click the Activate My Card button. This place is nothing but a scam and id stay as far away from them as possible. Our goal is to maintain your trust and confidence when handling personal and financial information about you. Founded in 2005, Continental Finance Companys mission is to be the premier distributor and provider of credit card services to Near Prime Market customers. 21, Report #1095010 . *Obtaining Your Card: The USA PATRIOT Act is a federal law that requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who applies for a card account. I set up my payments days in advance and made 100% sure that there was funds in the bank in order to make my payment. Worst credit company ever! Founded in 2005, CFC prides itself on its corporate responsibility to customers in terms of providing three cornerstone characteristics: a strong customer support program, fair treatment, and responsible lending. They will try and charge you $30 late fee when its THEIR apps fault, not the customer. Visit www.continentalfinance.net for Continental Finance Company. One of the pillars of the Continental Loans model is to provide access to credit to people who would otherwise not be able to access the world of credit. Editorial and user-generated content is not provided, reviewed or endorsed by any company. I called today to see if I can get a different type of credit card or anything just to get rid of the annual fees. Its a starters credit card for those trying to build credit. So with the Surge card, you can register quickly and enjoy fast transactions on the go. We specialize in providing credit cards that help our customers build or establish credit with dignity and respect. Want a refund of my 99 dollar fee. Heres how you can log into your Continental Loans credit card account, but what if you forget your username or password? Once activated, you can log in and enjoy Surge credit card benefits. This Privacy Statement describes how we collect, use and share information obtained by and through our website. We specialize in providing credit cards that help our customers build or establish credit with dignity and respect. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. There are some credit cards that do not permit you to apply until you receive an offer via email, and other Continental Finance Credit Cards allow you to apply directly. Initial credit limit up to $1,000 doubles up to $2,000, Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus, Free Monthly Credit Score available on Electronic Statements, Make a {{spa_product_name_title}} credit card payment, Enroll to receive online statements for your {{spa_product_name_title}} card, View your balance and other important {{spa_product_name_title}} credit info. What's the Bank of America Cash Rewards Secured card APR? WalletHub Answers is a free service that helps consumers access financial information. For example, credit limits are increased only after a customer has demonstrated sound financial management. IF You GET THIS CARD YOU WILL BE SORRY YOU DID!! We work hard to ensure that our clients receive the best possible service, including all the training tools needed to successfully manage their personal loans. All issues resolved. I have paid $89 n do not have my damn card. Initial credit limit up to $1,000 doubles up to $2,000, Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus, Make a {{spa_product_name_title}} credit card payment, Enroll to receive online statements for your {{spa_product_name_title}} card, View your balance and other important {{spa_product_name_title}} credit info. . Company officials announced the news as part of their focus on customer satisfaction and the milestone reflects the companys efforts. . After dealing with this place I highly recommend going elsewhere, I have the worst service I was denied a credit line increase I paid my bill every month and extra super poor customer service do not deal with them. Step 3: Enter the username and password and click Login. We are committed to being fully transparent with our readers. Filling out the online application form is very simple and you will be guided on the screen. Opinions expressed here are the authors and/or WalletHub editors'. . In the bottom right-hand corner, you will find a Sign Up Now button. Our goal is to provide each customer with the highest level of customer support, including providing all the necessary educational tools in order for them to be successful in managing their personal credit. The steps are as follows: If youve recently received your Surge credit card, you wont be able to use it right away. The company wants to prove its worth and remain the credit card of choice for its customers, earning their loyalty in hopes of remaining a credit card provider for life. For the most current information about a financial product, you should always check and confirm accuracy with the offering financial institution. In addition, it is not any companys responsibility to ensure all questions are answered. By clicking the Find an account button, you will be redirected to another page. They were completely unable to help me. Out of the blue its suddenly not.Of all the things to tick off and chase away paying customers over.Lunacy on full display here. Continental Finance Company is proud of our customer feedback. The company should be banned from doing business. REFLEX MASTERCARD CARD FEATURES Initial Credit Limit ranges from $300 to $1,000 A Reflex Mastercard with an initial credit limit that ranges from $300 to $1,000. Founded in 2005, CFC prides itself on its corporate responsibility to customers in terms of providing three cornerstone characteristics: a strong customer support program, fair treatment, and responsible lending. With more than 2.6 million credit cards managed since our founding, CFC prides itself on putting the customer first. Likewise, your card credentials are required for activation and you can easily activate your Surge CC connection.

Carmarthenshire County Council Blue Bags, Abandoned Bridge Over Suwannee River, Colombian Coffee Vs Breakfast Blend, Affitti Roma Nomentana Privati, Death Spiral Ice Skating Accident, Articles C