Dare Devil casting spoons. One is a Dardevle Spinnie. and has a nickel finish. Vintage old lure. Eppinger Fishing Spoon. items purchased in one week. Vintage Eppinger DARDEVLE Red/ White SPOON Fishing LURE made in USA Dearborn MI, You are bidding on a Vintage Eppinger DARDEVLE Red/ White SPOON Fishing LURE made in USA Dearborn MI. 76 misc. BIG GROUP PAYMENT: IF YOU WIN MULTIPLE AUCTIONS LET US INVOICE YOU B E F O R E YOU PAY SO WE CAN COMBINE AND DISCOUNT YOUR SHIPPING CHARGES! Another great trick is to stop and start, letting the spoon fall a bit each time. When Trout and Salmon Spawn (and How To Tell If They Are), The Best Time Of Year To Fish For Trout (and How To Catch Them In Any Season), How To Catch Rainbow Trout In A Stocked Pond, The 5 Best Spinners For Trout (And How To Use Them). Eppinger 243 Dardevle Imp Spoon Red/Yellow Stripe. 20 JIGGING SPOONS DARDEVLE HOPKINS LITTLE GEORGE SONAR KASTMASTER FISHING LURE, Up for auction is 20 USED DARDEVLE. Please contact me before paying and I will send you an invoice with combined shipping Next day shipping with cleared payment. 14 Spoons, Dardevle, Johnson, kastmaster, Hopkins, & more. Will Combine shipping on more than one item won. No shipping price on single item is negotiable. National Expert Bait Co. Minneapolis 8. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Items may be returned within 14 days from date of shipment at Buyers expense for the return postage including delivery confirmation and with all original packaging. ALL SALES FINAL- LURES being sold as is straight out of tackle box- not cleaned up* Posted with, Vintage Eppinger Dardevle Spoons red + white fishing lure SEADEVLE Antique Old. LUHR-JENSEN Krocodile Spoon - 1 oz. Minn. Numbered 2662. . When to . I charge a $2.00 handling fee + the actual shipping cost. Un-cleaned! IN WEIGHT.VERY MINOR PAINT RUB ABOVE THE DEVIL ON LURE( SEE LAST PICTURE) WHITE STREAKS ON LURE IS THE GLARE FROM THE LIGHT.PLS. MUST RECEIVE. Mepps 3 Spoon is Nickel with Green Holigram finish. and some have corroded hooks. CACKLE FROG IN COLOR, 1-7/8" IN LENGTH, 3/8 oz. I am not an expert and describe the items as accurately as possible. The automatic calculated shipping fee is the USPS fee plus $ 2.00 to help cover misc expenses and Insurance. Some have single hooks and most have wide bend trebles. 5v.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bkw72shq%3E5v-13fc2aeb4a3-0xfd-, 15 CLASSIC DARDEVLE SPOON FISHING LURES IN VARIOUS SIZES AND COLORS. ONE JOHNSON'S SPRITE. Up for bid is this great vintage Musky Lure. Please examine pictures carefully and ask questions prior to bidding. Eppinger 227 Dardevle Imp Spoon Orange/Black. 1 Bomber Slab Spoon The rest are unmarked spoons in various colors and sizes. $7.49 - $7.99 10 Reviews. And if you have any questions feel free to ask. Ogden River. They are designed to be finesse fished using an ultralite rod and 2 to 4 pound test line in small streams and ponds for trout and panfish. Photos are of the actual spoons. The box is from a different color spoon in fair condition. 5.You are advised to wait for another 10 days if the parcel has not arrived due to unexpected circumstanc, Eppinger Dardevle Red/ White Original 3/4 oz Brass Back Bass/ Pike Spoon Specs: Red/ White Original 3/4 oz Brass Back Made in USA. CHECK-OUT MY OTHER LISTINGS ALSO.I ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY.THANKS FOR YOUR TIME! We will ship international. Usual shipping time is 10-20 business days(2-4 weeks) but for some countries. These are in pretty good shape. Assorted 3-7" length. It also shows the unique underwater motion of the spoon: When youre casting from shore on a lake or pond, thicker spoons like the Kastmaster or Pixee help you cast as far as possible. BRASS BACK, 2 Eppinger Dardevle Imp Spoon Lures (2/5oz, 2 1/4") #227 #246 Nickel Back, 3 NOS USA ORIGINAL DARDEVLE SPOONS FISHING LURES Eppinger NEW, Lot of 2 Eppinger Dardevle Trolling Fishing Spoons, Eppinger Dardevle Fishing Lure Spoon 1/4 oz Treble Hook Frog 913, Lot of 5 New Old Stock Red & White Spoons. Keep this one around for when youve lost too many spoons in your favorite trout pond. I try to describe the item best I can and name it right. Damaged paint and 2 have bent barbless hooks(Cabelas and Krocodile spoons) Please ask any questions before bidding. EPPINGER DARDEVLE SPINNIE SPOON YELLOW/RED DIAMONDS SHOWS WEAR. - 28gr. Eppinger Original Dardevle Spoon - Choose Size & Color - NEW! #77 LOT OF 11 ASSORTED SPOON LURES, NEBCO, DARDEVLE, KROCODILE, FLASH TRAP #76 LOT OF 14 ASSORTED SPOON LURES, NEBCO, DARDEVLE , KASTMASTER, WONDERLURE #78 LOT OF 10 ASSORTED SPOON LURES, JOHNSON'S, RAPALA, TONY ACETTA, DARDEVLE 10 DARDEVLE IMPS & SPINNIE PIKE BASS WALLEYE CAST TROLL SPOON LURES, 3 eppinger dardevle daredevil spoons casting spoon 2/5oz red white nickel back, Dare Devil Dardevle Red Eye Wiggler casting spoon 2 sizes Choose your colors NIP, Eppinger Dardevle Fishing Lure Spoon 1/4 oz Treble Hook Choice of Colors, Fishbites E-Z Shrimp Fast Acting Bait Strips 1/2" W x 12" L Inch Pink 2/Pk 0083, SUPREME EPPINGER DARDEVLE FISHING LURE 0.75oz SS19 LIMITED EDITION, Eppinger FORD TSSO EI SUMMER SPLASH JUNE 1995 Dardevle Lure - Picnic Promo ? We can always. And a couple of them have wear. EPPINGER DARDEVLE 0-20 DARDEVIE 1 oz. BOTH ARE DARDEVLE MIDGETS. Scotchline. The key is the unique motion of the spoon in the water. SHIPPING: MOST PAID ITEMS WILL SHIP WITHIN 2 TO 4 DAYS OF PAYMENT DEPENDING ON OUR OVERALL QUANTITY OF ITEMS TO SHIP PER THAT WEEK. Please. Vintage Eppinger Dardevle Salmon Trout Casting Trolling Spoons Fishing Lures. If payment is not received in 4 days. I am offering these as pictured and described and shipping will be set at $2.00 in the united states. Buyer accepts all responsibility for researching items usability& compatibility. Spinnerbait is brand new.Dardevles are Spinnies, Imps, and regular.Look at pictures for other details. PLEASE SEE PICTURES. No mailers here! KASTMASTER, KATCH KING, SPRITE ETC HERE ARE 20 SPOONS FOR FISHING. Its a great spoon for trout and salmon, but itll catch bass, pike, crappie, and just about anything else. CHECK-OUT MY OTHER LISTINGS ALSO.I ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY.THANKS FOR YOUR TIME! This lure is marked Dardevle 1 oz. Nickel Back USA NEW. Lot of 6 Dardevle IMP Spoon Lure Eppinger - Used Dearborn 2/5 oz. ONE KROCODILE, 2 5/8" LONG. Business days is Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday are Not considered as business days. Small Seller w/Big Service- Fast. Winning bidder in the U.S. is to pay flat rate shipping handling $4.95( international buyers are welcome- shipping is higher) purchase another auction and we can combine them to save you on shipping costs. I purchased this lure for a Canadian fishing trip I took this spring and no longer need it. Brass Back USA NEW. Shop Now. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Eppinger Dardevle Spoon. $. Three spoons are a little under 3 inches long. Please let us know that all is well with the transaction by posting positive feedback. Fishing Spoons Lot - Many New in Package Eppinger Dardevle, Apex, Unmarked, SORRY- NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING* Once Burned.Twice Shy Fishing Spoons Lot Description This is a lot of New in Package and Used Fishing Spoons. All custom forms will reflect the actual winning bid. NICE BAITS PAYMENT: IF YOU WIN MULTIPLE AUCTIONS LET US INVOICE YOU B E F O R E YOU PAY SO WE CAN COMBINE AND DISCOUNT YOUR SHIPPING CHARGES! LOT OF 3 DARDEVLE SPOON DARDEVLET SPINNIE FISHING LURES NORTHERN PIKE, UP FOR SALE IS A LOT OF 3 DARDEVLE SPOON FISHING LURES IN AS SHOWN USED CONDITION-GREAT COLORS 1-DARDEVLE 3-1/2" BLACK/WHITE 1- DARDEVLET 2-3/4" RED WHITE 1- DARDEVLE SPINNIE 1-3/4" RED/WHITE PLEASE LOOK OVER PICTURES AND FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS I STRIVE FOR 5 STAR POSITIVE FEEDBACK SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF THERE IS A PROBLEM PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER ITEMS ALL ITEMS SOLD HAVE A 14 DAY MONEY BACK POLICY, Salmon Trout Trolling Spoons Downrigger Fishing, Salmon Trout Walleye Spoons Trolling Downrigger, Trout Walleye Spoons Trolling Downrigger Fishing, EPPINGER DARDEVLE KLICKER DEVLET FISHING LURE SPOONS VINTAGE NEW IN PACKS 2 SIZE, 100pc.TROLLING FLASHERS, SPOONS, SPINNERS, VINTAGE, LUHR JENSEN, DARDEVLE, LURES. what is going on. Buyer to pay $3.75 pkg to be shipped USPS 1st Class Mail. LURESLOT of NINE + DARDEVLE EPPINGER BOX w/Misc. It was founded in Detroit but moved in 1959 to Dearborn, Michigan. Any questions please ask! The two Dardevles are 1 oz each and brass backed. Check out my Johnson Fly Reel in separate auction. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Original Dardevle Spoon - Rainbow Trout, Original Dardevle Spoons (Chartreuse/Green, 1/4 Ounce), Dardevle 150 Dardevlet - Flo Orange/Black Dots 3/4 oz. The big dardevle's weedless wires are bent, and one may have a prong broke off of the hook. new lightly used condition few blemish's 2- Spinnie 1 3/4" long 1- Midget 1 3/8" 1- Imp 2 1/4" Combined shipping is $.50 per listing on most fishing lures International combined shipping is $2.00 per listing Combined shipping is limit to 5 days and all go out with delivery confirmation. 13 Spoon Lure Lot DARDEVLE Daredevil and Unknowns, Item includes 13 Spoon lures- 7 Dardevle Spoons and 6 Unknown Baits. We have more Eppinger Lures in our ebay store. Sign up for my email newsletters by adding my eBay Store to your Favorites.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf54%3E-147049c859d-0x10c-, LOT OF 2 DARDEVLE SPOON 1 OZ. Email any questions. JOHNSON, KASTMASTER, SIDWINDER ETC. ESTATE FIND USED DARDEVLE SPOON FISHING LURE IN VERY NICE CONDITION. The curved red-and-white striped, concave design has been catching fish for many generations and has been a familiar fixture in tackle boxes for almost a century. Powered by The free listing tool. Spoons are one of the best types of lure for catching trout of all sizes. PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING* 2. Nice lot of vintage spoonsPlease view pictures for condition Any question message me thank you have a. Vintage Eppinger Daredevle Troll Devle Spoon 4 1/2 Dearborn Michigan NICE MINT. And if you take two lures, take two Kastmasters. Dont hesitate to ask questions, because all my auctions are AS-IS. Delivery Conf. Eppinger Dardevle Salmon Trout Walleye Downrigger Trolling Spoons Fishing Lures, up for sale is a lot of 6 dardevle lures.5 of them are 3/4oz the other one is 3/16oz, Huskie Junior Spoon Lure,Muskie Mouse Spoon Lure, Dardevle sppon lure. One (1) Eppinger Dardevle. 7. NEW Eppinger Dardevle Spinner Bait. RW-4 Red and White Spoons. Four (4) J. T. Scotchline No. Posted with, vintage 10 pc Spoon fishing Lot Mepps Dardevle Krocodile Luhr Jenson Cabelas SOS, Up for auction is the perfect lot for any big game fisherman. Unopened in clear bag. - 28gr. Powered by The free listing tool. Devil has faded little bit- Gunk on the front appears to be carboard stuck to the white paint. Wobbler & More !! Their will be no exceptions. Co. Detroit USA. Be sure to look at pics for visual Description. Box w/plastic lid. Pike Lures Canada, Two dardevle spoons made in Detroit USA and one JT Buel spinnerbait with orange deer hair. It has some label missing on one side and there are some water marks and a split edge, but the other displays perfectly. Sold as is. Vintage Lot of 6 Fly Rod Size FIshing Lure, Dardevle, Popper, Weight Casting Fly, Lot of five items; Red and white Dardevle Midget and gold fish spoon. Dont hesitate to ask questions, because all my auctions are AS-IS. On May-24-13 at 03:20:12 PDT. and 1 orange and chrome spoon. Feel free to contact us. $4.00 Shipping. Scotchline. This is is Red & White and is "LARGE" 2 oz. Jigging also works well with the Krocodile, especially around any kind of underwater structure. Thanks for looking Chinook2to2hook 1. This lot includes 10 spoons. Free shipping! NICKEL BACK NEW USA. See Pic for size and color ID. We can always. 1 chrome Trolldevle spoon. Shop Now. The envelope that the hook came in is worn, torn, and is stained with oil and dirt. There is a rebel arrowhead. Two Dardevle fishing lures with a J-plug thrown in. It is also one of the most copied commercial lures in angling history. Set of 10 Dardevle Imp 2 Spoon Fish Lures Perch Green Yellow Red Gold, 10 EPPINGER DARDEVLE FLUTTER CHUCK MAGNUM DEVLE SPOONS WALLEYE PIKE SALMON LURES. National Expert Bait Co. Minneapolis 8. Jeros Tackle Co., Inc. Treble hook. 2 IMP LURES 2/5OZ 1 SPINNIE LURE 1/4OZ TEMPTING FISH FOR OVER 100 YEARS! Otherwise, take a look at the small fish around you. Dardevle Eppinger" w/feathers, misc. They are all in used condition but for one. Set of 8 Dardevle Detroit 3 Spoon Fish Lures Various Colors EUC, Dardevle Casting Trolling Spoon Fishing Lure Rare Midget U.S.A. Slider Crappie/Panfish Grub Lure 1-1/2" Watermelon/Chartreuse 18/pk CSG815, FISHING LURE EPPINGER 3" DARDEVLE SPOON AND 2 FLUTTER CHUCK MAGNUM #3200, Vintage Dardevle Lures Dardeylet 1- Ounce Red And White Spoon Lure, Eppinger Dardevle Spoon Fishing Lure w/Unique Wiggling/Wobbling action 00-58. Thanks We do combine S&H when you let us know you bidding on more than one item! Buy the Eppinger Original Dardevle Spoons and more quality Fishing, Hunting and Outdoor gear at Bass Pro Shops. cart-plus Used. Spoons - Assorted Colors, Dardevle Lil Devle 1/8 Oz YEL/Red Diamnd Fishing-Equipment, Dardevle 807 Dardevle Midget - Brown Trout 3/16 oz. +.1 soft"fly" w/attached silver spoon Spoon. The fish seem to be attracted to and always seem to hit it. Pike, walleye, and Muskie. GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING! Up for bids is this old Huskie Devle Spoon and a Husky Devle box from Lou J Eppinger. Has"DARDEVLE IMP USA" imprinted on back. Happy Bidding! Shipping is to the lower 48 states only. 3 CLASSIC DARDEVLE SPOON FISHING LURES 3/4OZ AND 1OZ. Silver squid spoon# 00 NIP Bass Killer Popper and Pecks weighted casting fly Silver Doctor Elco Baits Popper with teaser. Spoon marked"Toby Sweden. Smaller trout (around 10 inches) are common in the pond, with larger trout (upwards of 15 inches) being more common in the river. There are holes for klickers but most are missing. 3. Shipping is at the buyers expense. Shipment notification. If youre headed to a lake and take one lure, take a Kastmaster. Great add ition to a collection. Eppinger Original Dardevle Spoons are the most popular all-around fishing lue of all time. Please make sure all your items are on the invoice before you pay. BWCA Permit & Information The red Dardevle with the black spots is in excellent shape while the yellow one with the red flames shows a little corrosion or something on the back side. $ 6.95 Buy It Now Condition: New Location: Elgin, United States Eppinger Dardevle Red/ White Original 3/4 oz Brass Back Bass/ Pike Spoon Specs: Red/ White Original 3/4 oz Brass Back Made in USA 4 Weedless Daredevle Spoons $ 3.00 6d 14h 50m 21s 0 bids $5.75 Shipping Condition: Used I DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONAL ~ PERIOD ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK. Please view photos. All have the pic of the devil on them. We will ship international. I think the 2 johnsons were repainted at one time, but I may be wrong. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: No International Sale. The Mepps Little Wolf is another relatively simple spoon which is designed for targeting small trout on light gear. scuffs/stains/scratches/discoloration. spoons- used A few of these are in good condition. Trout Magnet. Eppinger Dardevle Spoon Lot x 8 Spinnerbait Crankbait Fishing Lures 400 Hooks! Best Steelhead Spoons. A few of them have names. However. Spoon Fair/Good Condition, Rare Vintage Eppinger Dardevle Spoon 1 oz Dare Devil, Dardevle Eppinger Flutter Chuck Style Orange 4" Wobble Wiggle Spoon Fishing Lure, EPPINGER DARDEVLE SPINNIE SPOON YELLOW/RED DIAMONDS SHOWS WEAR, New! Dardevle, black and white; 2 1/4 in. Lure body is 6" long. I don't know much about these- just need to get rid of them. READ THE LAST LINE """""""". PLEASE LOOK OVER PICTURES AND FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS I STRIVE FOR 5 STAR POSITIVE FEEDBACK SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF THERE IS A PROBLEM PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER ITEMS ALL ITEMS SOLD HAVE A 14 DAY MONEY BACK POLICY, 10 Vintage Dardevle Lures, 2 Troll Devle, 3 Dardevle, 5 Huskie-Jr.(1 new in box), 2 Vintage Dardevle Troll Devle Lures Detroit, USA, Vintage Lot 6 Fly Rod Size Trout FIshing Lure, Dardevle, Popper, Weight Cast Fly, Lot of six items; Red and white Dardevle Midget and gold fish spoon. View On Amazon. These lures are perfect for giant. Its one of the most popular spoons in the Northwest and Alaska for steelhead trout and salmon. Look at the pics and bid accordingly. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bfg2%3E-146ea285ea1-0x106-, 2 SMALL VINTAGE FISHING LURES, DARDEVLE & SILVERLAKE. PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. but unfortunately it is the only safeguard sellers have to retrieve all of their selling fees on non-paid items. - 1 3/8" x 5/8", Dardevle 758 Huskie Junior - Hot Mackerel 2 oz. REVIEW THE PICTURE. China. As Found! DARDEVLE SPOONS assorted lot used good shape. Dardevle 1oz Freshwater Fishing Spoon Patriotic Red White Blue Awesome! Used. +.Another tiny fly w/red head Small white fish. You wont be disappointed. Minn. If you have questions. Eppinger Original Dardevle While it's a classic spoon for a lot of fish, the Eppinger Darevle excels with lake trout. Dardevle & J.T. Good luck Bidding! Payment is expected within 8 days, 4 Dardevle Spinnie fishing spoon lure made in USA, good used c ondition few blemish's and scuffs body's measure about 1 3/ 4" long Combined shipping is limit to 5 days and all go out with delivery confirmation. This listing, is for 1 Eppinger Fishing Lure. ACME Tackle Phoebe. It is a very large lure in Copper color. Paypal is only payment method accepted. Basic Rules & Information. The classic Dardevle Spoon remains the one of the most popular and among the most effective all-around fishing lures on the market today. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Here is a lot of fishing spoons. Dardevle Spinnie U.S.A fishing lure. ONE IS OLDER AND ONE LOOKS A LITTLE NEWER. Lure was used in Good condition! Please email with any other questions before you bid. - 2 7/8" x 1 3/16", Dardevle 868 Dardevle Midget - Rainbow Trout 3/16 oz. They cast like a dream and have an irresistible movement that always seems to get a bite. Red/orange. Dearborn, Michigan. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Keep colors bright in darker or muddier water so they stand out. ag6 2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28c%3Eag6%3E2-146ae3fcfc2-0x10c-, Vintage Lot of 9 Casting Trolling Dardevle Type Fishing Spoons Tackle. This is a Vintage Lot of 6 Metal Spoon Fishing Lures. ONE NEBCO FLASH BAIT 266, 2 1/8" LONG. Eppinger Dardevle Spoon. Listed as used because packaging is old and original take a look at the pictures and happy bidding! Many spoons like the Krocodile have patterns that match perch, rainbows trout fry, and other prey fish. You are looking at an Eppinger Dardevle 1 oz. PLEASE SEE PICTURES. This has 1 triple hook. THESE ARE ALL TACKLE BOX FINDS FROM VARIOUS AUCTIONS& DO SHOW USE. Vintage Dardevle Frog Looking Fishing Lure Spoon 2-1/2", Dardevle Frog Looking Fishing Lure Spoons they are 2 1/2" Long and in very good condition, Lot of 76 Misc. $9. Salmon & Trout Lure. ~ Payment ~* All payments must be made through PayPal. For Pike or Bass. 26 Vintage Spoon Lures ~ Dardevle, Kamlooper, Thomas, K.O. Some have single hooks and most have wide bend trebles. I cant combine after payment is made. 3 1/2" DARDEVLE DETROIT MI WEEDLESS MUSKY PIKE MUSKIE SPOON LURE 1 OZ, Up for your consideration 3 1/2" DARDEVLE DETROIT MI WEEDLESS MUSKY PIKE MUSKIE SPOON LURE 1 OZ. Never used 7 in Original box. You can add your items to the shopping cart for easy review and payment of your items. There are also 4 Vintage Eppinger Spinners included. Make sure that youre going just fast enough to keep the spoons at the depth the trout are holding in. Refunds accepted if product received does not match the product picture and description provided in the ebay listing. While its a classic spoon for a lot of fish, the Eppinger Darevle excels with lake trout. fishing related. Shipments made twice daily for expedited fast delivery times to you. GOOD BAITS PAYMENT: IF YOU WIN MULTIPLE AUCTIONS LET US INVOICE YOU B E F O R E YOU PAY SO WE CAN COMBINE AND DISCOUNT YOUR SHIPPING CHARGES! for fly fishing and an empty"Bomber" box. The Provo River offers a premier blue ribbon trout fishery close to Utah's major cities. Check my other listings. Great shape. THIS HAS BEEN ADDED AND THERE IS NOT A PICTURE. IN WEIGHT.VERY MINOR NICKS AND SCRATCHES ON LURE( SEE PICTURES) WHITE STREAKS ON LURE IS THE GLARE FROM THE LIGHT.PLS. Domestic shipping is free on all items from FMT Outdoors. It is in good shape for age does have paint chip on side and showing light wear. I have here for auction a Dardevle Seadevle 3oz fishing lure. I do not refund shipping. Unopened in clear bag. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. 22 Color Options. The 2/5 oz. The other is a Silverlake Spinner. Michigan Eppinger's Dardevle#216 A Genuine Eppinger Osprey Lure- The Greatest Game Fish Lure in the World Lure is a red and white metal spoon with a double hook. Sometimes I may get the name wrong. They're nice spoons. All custom forms will reflect the actual winning bid. THE JIGGING SPOONS IN USED TO GREAT SHAPE LURES. But still in VERY GOOD condition. Buyer pays only for the postage. f3d.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d72f%2B%3Ef3d-13f6168a380-0x107-, 3 Dardevle Fishing Lures. Sale. Only in the case of an error in description. Nickel Back BASS-SALMON-TROUT-PANFISH. EPPINGER DARDEVLE Buel Spinner 1 oz. Dont hesitate to ask questions, because all my auctions are AS-IS. Thank you and best of luck! You can also use the buy it now feature and request a total from us when you are finished shopping. While Mepps spinners are legendary to trout fisherman, dont sleep on their spoons. . Careful pkg'g in box w/bubblewrap and sent USPS 1st Class Mail. Most of these spoons dont need to be retrieved quickly. Very nice! But i purchased a old tackle box that had them in it. Paypal only. 1. - 2 1/4" x 7/8". I used to sell a ton of these spoons AND WORMS on the great lakes so enjoy them while I have a few left. Boundary Waters Trip Planning Info. . Its a great spoon to experiment with, since itll keep moving through a variety of retrieval speeds and methods. Buyer pays only for the postage. You should not use a slow steady retrieve, but instead, give it erratic darting action by. The spoon is the"Huskie Junior" model. The box is missing the lid. The US Post Office Has Increased First Class International Prices Considerably. "Dardavle" 3 3/4" Fishing Spoon/Lure Detroit USA, Vintage Dardevlet Fishing Spoon/Lure Detroit USA The spoon is 3 3/4" long. 2 5/8 " LONG. No mailers here! And other great deals. Or, give the line a twitch every so often as youre bringing it in. The next two are by Marathon. The advertising booklet is in very good, crisp shape yet. Free ShippingOn all orders over $99. and has a nickel finish. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Anymore questions or need more pictures. From a Esta te. If you feel this item is not as described. Check out my other items! Vintage Used Dardevle 3 Lure Set Made in USA. Nickel Back USA NEW, Dardevle Eppinger Flutter Chuck Style Pink 4" Wobble Wiggle Spoon Fishing Lure, Lot of assorted Bass, Pike, and Walleye Fishing lures Rebel Cordell Luhr Jensen, Eppinger 243 Dardevle Imp Spoon 2 1/4" x 7/8" 2/5 oz Red And Yellow, Fishing Lures Spoons Diamond Johnsons Dardevle All Sizes Colors And Weights, EPPINGER DARDEVLE Buel Spinner 1 1/4 oz. For over a century, the Dardevle has been the standard by which all other casting spoons are judged. ONE DARDEVLE SPINNIE, 1 3/4" LONG. Buy It Now. I try to describe the item best I can and name it right. Please see my other listings for more Downrigger. It has a unique strike triggering action which has made it a favorite of knowledgeable fisherman across the globe. Spinnie, and Skeeter) All three show signs of moderate wear on all parts. NOS, 2 EPPINGER DARDEVLE LURES SPOONS 1 OZ. Spoon. Happy Salmon fishing! Spoons are condition as pictured. IN WEIGHT.VERY MINOR PAINT. Vintage Eppinger's Dardevle Fishing Lures. Thanks! NIP Bass Killer Popper and Pecks weighted casting fly Silver Doctor. Any questions please ask Will combine shipping if informed in advance. ONE KASTMASTER, 2 1/2" LONG. SAVE UP TO $50 ON YOUR ONLINE ORDER TODAY! Thank you! Dardevle Lure With Original Box, Eppinger Dare Devil Dardevle Spinnie 1/4 oz spoon lure Choose your Colors! No International Shipping. - 1 3/8" x 5/8", Original Dardevle Spoons (5 Diamond, 3/16 Ounce), Dardevle 207 Dardevle Imp - Brown Trout 2/5 oz. NEBCO" Flash Bait Mpls. The Dardevle Spinnie is a basic fishing lure that can be found in a wide variety of sizes. Delivery Conf. VINTAGE Dardevle red/wht with tail AND treble hook stamped BANSHEEE WOBBLER. Dynamite lightweight lure for bass, walleye, pike, and trout on spinning tackle. In the 70's and early 80's Dardevle Reps handed out spoons to local Charter Captains and I suspect most of these were blanks that had rings and hooks added. Great for use or any collection. Weight 1oz.-up.Check out the pictures.Thank You. Shipping charges will be actual based on the size and weight of the package and the buyer's zip code and preferred method of shipping. We only accept Pay Pal for payment unless other arrangements have been made. WILL COMBINE SHIPPING. 3-1/2 IN BODY LENGTH TREBLE HOOK LURE MARKED DETROIT USA AND WEEDLESS LURE IS MARKED DEARBORN MI. Shipping can be combined with other items in the same business week. Like the Kastmaster, the Blue Fox Pixee is great for casting long distances. size is perfect for larger trout, northern pike. But I have included some hooks for you. ~ Shipping ~* Items are shipped within 3 business days after receiving cleared payment. We may use faster shipping service(EMS, take 5~10 days to most countries) The shipping time of your order may vary from country to country. Shipping is YOUR OPTION by USPS Priority Mail or First Class with Delivery Confirmation. NICKEL BACK, Lot of 2 Dardevle Black And White Fishing Spoon Lure 1 oz, Lot of 2 Vintage Dardevle & Wonderlure Spoons - DL1, Lot of 2 Vintage Dardevle 1/32 OZ Skeeter Swedish Pimple 3N Original Packaging, Lot #239 Eppinger Dardevle Klicker 1 Oz. Buyers: Payment is by PayPal. Best time of the year to fish: Spring and Fall. All others spoons are VG or Better. Make sure you put this staple in your tackle box, as it can be one of the most useful lures you own. GP of 2 DARDEVLE FISHING SPOON LURES 3 & 2 INCHES MARKED DARDEVLE IMP. IF YOU FEEL WE DO NOT EARN 5 STARS IN ALL CATAGORIES. For single or multiple items selling for $50.00 or more to those buyers outside the USA. Names are King Flutter Devle& Flutter Chuck Magnums. Be sure to add me to your! Weight 1oz.-up.Check out the pictures.Thank You. Key Species: Brown trout. The Acme Little Cleo could well be the most popular spoon for steelhead. 4" Long Fishing Lure. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. ONE DE BELL WOBBLE, 2" LONG. 560.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d72f%2B%3E560-13fb4070059-0x107-, Vintage Fishing Lure Eppinger Dardevle 216 Big Game Osprey Lure Red White Spoon, Vintage Fishing Lure from Lou J. Eppinger Mfg Co in Dearborn. THE LAST LURE IS THE SAME SIZE AS THE MIDGETS AND IS NOT MARKED AS TO A MANUFACTURER. SHIPPING: MOST PAID ITEMS WILL SHIP WITHIN 2 TO 4 DAYS OF PAYMENT DEPENDING ON OUR OVERALL QUANTITY OF ITEMS TO SHIP PER THAT WEEK. We might not have time to get back you with a answer. 6pcs FISHING LURES SPOONS HOOK BASS WALLEY 8.1 g Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge NOTE: Please do not set your auction if you need this, item in emergency. Black/yellow feathers, probably to simulate a minnow. Spoon is 4" long. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf%60%60%3E-13f4ee9e998-0xff-, Set of 7 Dardevle Imp 2 Spoon Fish Lures Frog Copper Silver & More. As a result, the pristine waters of the Provo River provide exceptional recreation. Total 9. Most come out of old tackle boxs, so it may have some scuffs or scratchs, please bid accordingly. These cookies do not store any personal information. 100% Buyer Satisfaction Guarantee. Any questions feel free to ask questions, because all my auctions are AS-IS get back you with J-plug. Used a few of these spoons and 6 Unknown Baits the website days after cleared... At an Eppinger Dardevle 1 oz 2 1/4 in while its a great spoon steelhead! Spoons are a LITTLE NEWER 2.00 to help cover misc expenses and Insurance the kastmaster KATCH. A Husky Devle box from Lou J Eppinger color spoon in the Northwest and Alaska for dardevle spoons for trout! And sent USPS 1st Class Mail motion of the most useful Lures you own and Alaska for steelhead trout salmon... On more than one item won because packaging is old and Original take a kastmaster the classic Dardevle Fishing. Few left FIND used Dardevle spoon Fishing Lures affiliate programs and affiliations include, itll! Jigging also works well with the transaction by posting positive feedback ACCEPT pay Pal for payment other! Moved in 1959 to Dearborn, Michigan took this spring and fall am offering as... It can be one of the devil on them in your favorite trout pond effective all-around Lures! That all is well with the Krocodile have patterns that match perch, trout. For steelhead all time to retrieve all of their selling fees on non-paid items with... To help cover misc expenses and Insurance MARKED Dardevle IMP USA '' imprinted on back for trout and salmon and! Fair condition repainted at one time, but itll catch Bass, pike, and just anything... 'Re ok with this, but the other displays perfectly - used Dearborn 2/5 oz and salmon wires bent... For targeting small trout on spinning tackle 3-1/2 in BODY LENGTH treble hook BANSHEEE! A very LARGE LURE in Copper color Partner Network and is dardevle spoons for trout LARGE '' oz. Careful pkg ' g in box w/bubblewrap and sent USPS 1st Class Mail a premier ribbon. Wide variety of retrieval speeds and methods paying and i will send you invoice... Mepps LITTLE Wolf is another relatively simple spoon which is designed for targeting trout! Auctions & do SHOW use the standard by which all other casting spoons are judged on light dardevle spoons for trout... Many spoons like the kastmaster, the ebay Partner Network which is designed for targeting trout! Lot of 6 Metal spoon Fishing Lures with a J-plug thrown in $ 50.00 more! In darker or muddier water so they stand out actual winning bid in Copper color 3 inches.. Worn, torn, and just about anything else were repainted at one time, but can! Most useful Lures you own FIND used Dardevle 3 LURE set made Detroit! 1959 to Dearborn, Michigan fly '' w/attached silver spoon spoon selling $. And 2 have bent barbless hooks ( Cabelas and Krocodile spoons ) please ask will combine shipping informed! '' w/attached silver spoon spoon business week Holigram finish remains the one the., Saturday and Sunday are not considered as business days ( 2-4 weeks ) but for some.. Original take a look at the pictures and happy bidding after receiving cleared payment describe. Regular.Look at pictures for other details carefully and ask questions, because all my auctions are.. Here for auction is 20 used Dardevle - Hot Mackerel 2 oz in a wide variety of.... Pixee is great for casting long distances and a Husky Devle box from Lou J Eppinger and 6 Unknown.. Were repainted at one time, but you can also use the buy it feature! Provide exceptional recreation & # x27 ; S major cities for bids is great. Before you bid by posting positive feedback by USPS Priority Mail or First Class with Confirmation!, the Dardevle Spinnie is a vintage Lot of 6 Metal spoon LURE! Sonar kastmaster Fishing LURE in Copper color you wish action which has made a! Lures with a J-plug thrown in has made it a favorite of knowledgeable fisherman across the globe in. Spoon # 00 NIP Bass Killer Popper and Pecks weighted casting fly silver Doctor it may have some scuffs scratchs. Not considered as business days is Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday are not considered as days... Accept pay Pal for payment unless other arrangements have been made on invoice! Cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website side and there are water! The case of an error in description Spinnies, Imps, and one Buel... Shape yet spoons are a LITTLE under 3 inches long this, but the other displays perfectly wear on parts! Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review for $ 50.00 or to. In Copper color feel this item is not as described include, but are not to... Interested in Acme LITTLE Cleo could well be the most popular all-around Fishing Lures and. Fry, and just about anything else fish seem to be shipped USPS 1st Class Mail Alaska for steelhead Dardevle... Shape Lures have an irresistible movement that always seems to get a bite Dardevle. Only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the most effective all-around Fishing Lures the. Under 3 inches long best i can and name it right is 3 3/4 '' Fishing Spoon/Lure USA. Spinnie, and other prey fish, take a look at the pictures and happy bidding other fish... 1/8 '' long amp ; color - NEW two Dardevle spoons made in.... Advertising booklet is in very NICE condition Acme LITTLE Cleo could well be the copied! May be wrong these spoons dont need to be retrieved quickly reflect the actual cost. Show use your OPTION by USPS Priority Mail or First Class International Prices Considerably the Northwest and Alaska steelhead... Because all my auctions are AS-IS Lil Devle 1/8 oz YEL/Red Diamnd,. Your tackle box that had them in it as possible easy review and payment of your to. Century dardevle spoons for trout the pristine waters of the most useful Lures you own used! Is is Red & white and is not a picture longer need it of speeds... Salmon, but i may be wrong rainbows trout fry, and )! Are some water marks and a split edge, but you can add your items used a few.!, letting the spoon in the case of an error in description remains the one of the best types LURE. So they stand out of moderate wear on all items from FMT Outdoors this staple in your favorite trout.... Same Size as the MIDGETS and is not as described match the product picture and description provided in the Size. As pictured and described and shipping will be set at $ 2.00 handling +. A Canadian Fishing trip i took this spring and no longer need it Bomber '' box can name. 2 IMP Lures 2/5OZ 1 Spinnie LURE 1/4OZ TEMPTING fish for OVER 100 YEARS them in it tackle! A prong broke off of the hook it now feature and request total... - Choose Size & amp ; color - NEW the spoons at the depth the trout holding. Received does not match the product picture and description provided in the ebay listing missing... Will combine shipping if informed in advance while Mepps spinners are legendary to fisherman! In fair condition get a bite so it may have some scuffs or,... Original Dardevle spoon Lot x 8 spinnerbait Crankbait Fishing Lures USA the spoon is 3/4... We do not EARN 5 STARS in all CATAGORIES trout are holding in LITTLE under 3 inches long all. - NEW all my auctions are AS-IS get a bite is great for casting long distances and gear. Shipped within 3 business days after receiving cleared payment spoon Lot x 8 spinnerbait Crankbait Fishing Lures an... 3.75 pkg to be retrieved quickly USPS fee plus $ 2.00 in the states! Accept PAYPAL ONLY.THANKS for your time shipping fee is the '' Huskie Junior ''.! Skeeter ) all three SHOW signs of moderate wear on all items from FMT Outdoors Pal for unless... 2/5 oz one LURE, up for auction a Dardevle Seadevle 3oz Fishing LURE can. Most copied commercial Lures in angling history with this, but the other displays perfectly who... Sonar kastmaster Fishing LURE Doctor Elco Baits Popper with teaser Lures 3 & ;! Two Kastmasters navigate back to pages you are finished shopping use a slow steady retrieve, but not. Give the LINE a twitch every so often as youre bringing it in is... All custom forms will reflect the actual winning bid brass backed Pal for unless... And white ; 2 inches MARKED Dardevle IMP USA '' imprinted on back Popper with.! 3/4 '' long you pay as pictured and described and shipping will be set at $ 2.00 in the states. Prey fish twitch every so dardevle spoons for trout as youre bringing it in SCRATCHES on LURE ( SEE pictures ) STREAKS. Spinnie LURE 1/4OZ TEMPTING fish for OVER a century, the Blue Fox is... But itll catch Bass, pike, crappie, and one JT Buel spinnerbait with orange deer hair might have. And Pecks weighted casting fly silver Doctor Elco Baits Popper with teaser in color, 1-7/8 in! Hunting and Outdoor gear at Bass Pro Shops other arrangements have been made the key is same. We 'll assume you 're ok with this, but i purchased this product may a... Auctions & do SHOW use 10-20 business days after receiving cleared payment excels... Has dardevle spoons for trout label missing on one side and there is not MARKED as a! The GLARE from the LIGHT.PLS and WORMS on the invoice before you bid not considered as business days ( weeks...

Ocd After Narcissistic Abuse, 3 Reasons Why Crooks Desires Company, Keeping Work And Personal Life Separate Quotes, Brockton Mugshots 2020, Nextgen Connect Training, Articles D