140 7th Ave S. Location: This booking is at The Cauldron NYC 47 Stone Street, New York, NY 10004. Amazing show, beautiful space, great cocktails.more, Comfort FoodBreakfast & BrunchBars$$Hell's Kitchen, This popular brunch spot in Hell's Kitchen checks the boxes for what you would expect in popularmore, American (Traditional)BarsCabaret$$$Midtown East, Came here for the drag brunch which was SOOO much fun! The Stonewall Inn IPA is a fearless IPA for all. ABOUT. Drag brunches, in particular, are quite popular. Besides drag brunch, the bar also has a variety of other drag shows such as Turn it On with DJ Jon Ali, Hardware by Jacklynn Hyde and Holly Box-Springs, Drag Swap, Hype, Crush, Prime, RuPaul Drag Race, Shequida, Lagoona Live, Bionic, and Slay. $39 gets you a Broadway-themed entree (Like a Mamma Mia mozzarella omelet and endless cocktails, to help you enjoy the Vegas-style revue just a bit more. Brunch options include oysters ($3.50 each), frittatas with cherry tomato confit ($18) and pulled pork tostadas ($19). Featuring The Finest In NYC Drag Queen Dinner and Brunch Shows and Female Celebrity Impersonation. And were Oscar Wilde around in 2019, were pretty sure he would love a drag brunch. Such a great time for me and my bestie visiting from out of town! NOTE: Some bar seats have a restricted view of the stage. Drag Brunch Locations Unleash your inner diva at our world famous Drag Brunch in New York & Las Vegas with wild performances by top female impersonators and special guests from the hit television series RuPaul's Drag Race. Brunch & Dinner Shows presents Illusions The Drag Brunch Buffalo - Drag Queen Brunch Show - Buffalo, NY - Saturday, April 1, 2023 at Illusions the Drag Queen Brunch NYC, Buffalo, NY. If the food was better Id be more inclined to come back. Best Drag Brunch near me in New York, New York. Illusions the Drag Queen Brunch NYC, 85 W Chippewa St, Buffalo, United States. Great performances. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Great performances. Join us for NYCs newest Drag Brunch! This is a review for gay bars in New York, NY: "This is the best drag brunch in the city. With early Saint Patrick's Day events, a celebrated McCraney play at Ujima, Drag Brunch, and comedian David Cross, you will definitely find yourself entertained this March and we ain't lion . Brunch & Dinner Shows presents Illusions The Drag Queen Show NYC - Drag Queen Dinner Show - NYC, NY - Friday, March 17, 2023 at Illusions the Drag Queen Show NYC, NYC, NY. Dance All You Can. 3.9 miles away from Mimosa Girls Drag Brunch. Schitt's Creek Drag Brunch- New York City New York, NY Ew, David! The city-wide phenomenon of turning your mid-morning meal into an often-interactive show is probably the best way to cap off the weekend, and leave you smiling (or twerking) through the Sunday Scaries. Event Location & Nearby Stays: Tickets. Perfect drag brunch! These drag queen brunches are a perfect venue for celebrating bachelor and bachelorette parties, birthdays, and a ladies day out. Seatings at 12:15pm and 2:30pm every Saturday and Sunday! Dromedary Urban Tiki Bar Brooklyn, NY. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. New York's finest live musicians taking you into the wee hours of the Night. If you go, get the chicken & waffles & the bottomless St. Germain! The queens are talented and entertaining! What this bar serves is NOT orange juice, and should not be sold as such. SAT MAR 4TH -- If you are having difficulty booking, we are potentially sold out. Filled with entertainment and specialty cocktails, guests enjoy delicious brunch staples with a marvelous drag show. Singalongs are often encouraged and brunch tends to book up weeks in advance. Remember to bring plenty of cash ($1 suffice, but $5s and $20 are better) to tip your queenstheyre working hard! Join us for NYC's newest Drag Brunch! The unforgettable drag brunch is one of NYCs finest, and features special guests and rotating queens putting on a spectacular show as you sip on your favorite cocktails. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The drag brunch features various themes and rotating drag queens putting on a grand show while you enjoy your brunch and drinks. Two-year-old sings 'Baby Shark' with queen at Talde's drag brunch, Two-year-old sings 'Baby Shark' with Marti Gould Cummings at Talde's drag brunch, Some of these are just nuts (or just no onions), Eat and drink well in stunning Morristown mansion at next 'Dinner with Esther', Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. We made a reservation on this app, with the prepaid deposit, once i arrived, I understood why they need that. OMG this was amazing! Prepaid ticket covers entrance. If you are unable to find a reservation, our sister bar Rise may have a availability RiseBarNYC.com. The food was very nice and the service was great even though I had tos et ok the bar it was a great spot to enjoy the show. 8 CHRISTOPHER STREET, NEW YORK, NY 10014 . For any difficulty reserving (including capacity errors), please call us at 917.675.7403 Best Drag Brunches & Events In & Near Miami, 10 Best Drag Brunches & Events In & Near Miami, 5 Best Drag Brunches in Minneapolis, MN 2023, Top 12 Pizza Hut Crust Types (Main & Seasonal), 12 Best Restaurants at Universal Orlando 2023, 13 Best Restaurants in Newport, Oregon 2023, 13 Best Restaurants in Huntington Beach 2023, Top 15 Best Buffalo Wild Wings Sauces in 2023, Top 14 Fancy & Upscale Restaurants in Orlando 2023, Top 12 Chicken Fast Food Chains in America 2023. Diverse staff and patronage is lovely to see, too. The immersive atmosphere, amazing drinks, and fresh and traditional food further enhance the drag show experience. The person who sat us was super friendly and welcoming! $35 gets you a carafe of sangria or mimosas, an entree plus the show. Will never come back. I loved that the brunch space at The Spot is a little bit smaller than most Drag Brunches, so it felt more intimate and you could actually interact with the Queens. We were entertained from the very start and I was actually super surprised by the food, delicious and huge portions! New York City Drag Brunch. Would definitely recommend though. Guests may also order a la carte from the brunch menu. We decided to start the New Year off doing something different and we left the Spot smiling ear to ear. BV Presents events; BrooklynVegan. Every weekend {but, sadly, not during the pandemic}, Sony Hall sells tickets ($49 for general admission or $69 for VIP) for its well-known drag brunch, presented by Voss Events. Brooklyn Vegan NYC Shows. The show was so much fun! Brunch is for people 21 years of age and up only. Make sure to haveyour dollar bills handy to tip the queens you can't stick a credit card into a sparklyleotard. Delicious food, bottomless drinks and beautiful talentedmore, I can't recommend this enough if you are looking for a fun drag brunch.more, Saturday afternoon, 4pm, my boyfriend and I just finish brunch at Bondi Road (which is trouble inmore, Cocktail BarsAmerican (New)Gastropubs$$Flatiron, I celebrated my birthday at the Drag Brunch. Celebrate your birthday or bachelorette party at Lips NYC (212) 675-7710 Illusions The Drag Brunch NYC - Drag Queen Brunch Show - NYC, NY Sat, Mar 4, 1:30 PM + 218 more events The food was almost an afterthought. And the servers are all super sweet as well. Bar Prepaid ticket covers entrance. Such a good time! I even brought a protien bar with me just in case. The Taco Bell Drag Brunch tour which features two shows per day and includes the opportunity to order Taco Bell items like their $5 Bell Breakfast Box is slated to kick off this Sunday, May. Famous for its pulsating nightlife ambiance, the Hardware Bar also hosts Skinny Brunch on weekends with a variety of cocktails and a fabulous drag show by world-class queens including Jasmin Rice Labeija and Brita Filter. Best drag show! Overall it was a great time. What are people saying about gay bars in New York, NY? We were visiting from Canada, and would come back just for this show! The shows start at 1:30 and 3 p.m. went here for brunch and had the most amazing experience! I even brought a protien bar with me just in case. Super fun way to start our trip :) Register or Buy Tickets, Price information. For any difficulty reserving (including capacity errors) or parties larger than 16, please call us at 917.675.7403 These reservations are for seating at the bar. Brunch & A Show in NYC: Drag Brunch at La Pulperia. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. And the food surpassed my expectations! For any difficulty reserving (including capacity errors) or parties larger than 16, please call us at 917.675.7403 Oak Rowan Foodie is your one-stop website for all restaurants & foods recommendations, news, and tips. The Sunday drag brunch was so much fun! The food is delicious! Food and Drink purchase required at venue. My husband and I are thoroughly enjoying private and group lessons, as well as dance parties and social events, with this beautiful studio! Please try booking at our sister bar (Rise Bar Drag Brunch) for an equally as fabulous show! Join us for NYC's newest Drag Brunch! Would definitely recommend. Outstanding! Sun 12:15 pm2:00 am, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Gender Neutral Restroom, Non-Smoking, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine. I usually dont like drag brunch because although the entertainment always soars, the food often falls flat. Before you return. My bestie and I had an AMAZING time! This was honestly the best drag brunch Ive been to. Benedicts, omelets and a sunny side up topped burger are all on the menu and a live DJ helps you dance up an appetite. highly recommend!! Look out for your first newsletter in your inbox soon! Entre and Drink purchase required at venue. Join us for NYCs newest Drag Brunch! Will visit again!! When the server cleared our still full plates, he did not ask if anything was wrong. Join us for NYCs newest Drag Brunch! Wall to wall FUN! The brunch and show package, which includes your meal, is $27.50. I got chicken and waffles, and it was the best I've ever had. $59 for the show, bottomless drinks (mimosas, St. Germains, or Bloody Mary) plus really delicious food. More Information TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TABLE SEATING: $20.00 . I am a server and that's a pretty huge oversight. Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Brunch is for people 21 years of age and up only. Book now https://www.oscarwildenyc.com/drag-brunch, A post shared by Oscar Wilde (@oscarwildenyc) on Jun 2, 2019 at 7:01am PDT. This place is beautiful! Make A Reservation. The drag show has multiple queens that all bring their own fun vibe to make a sick show. Good show, the food was good and the staff was great. So, throughout Pride Month untilJune 29 Oscar Wilde will host drag brunches every Saturday and Sunday. The show was so much fun! Jasmine & Zeta are so fierce and the staff is so attentive and friendly!!! DRAG BRUNCH Sat& Sun 12pm - 4pm Mon - Thu 4pm - 11pm, Fri 4pm - 12am Sat 5pm - 12am, Sun 5pm - 11pm Sat & Sun 2 Seatings 12pm & 2:30pm HAPPY HOUR BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH OUTDOOR SEATING Mon - Fri 4pm - 7pm Sat & Sun 12pm - 4pm Up to 46 Guests MENUS Drag Brunch $60 Min per person including food & drinks. We are currently open with indoor and outdoor drinking and dining everyday. The performers were hilarious and servers never dropped a drink. Jasmine & Zeta are so fierce and the staff is so attentive and friendly!!! One of New York City's oldest gay bars located in Greenwich Village at corner of Christopher St & Gay St. The drinks do not have to be alcoholic. The eats include chicken and waffles, the Wilde Burger with Guinness cheese and fermented cabbage, and pancakes with apple and bacon marmalade. The five-city, 10-show Taco Bell Drag Brunch tour, which has arrived in time for June's Pride celebrations, is arguably the most mainstream marriage of drag and dining yet a "phenomenal". The drag show was amazing and food was ok. Youre really going for the experience, not to be wowed by the food. The resident drag queens put up a marvelous show filled with high-quality entertainment, live singing, DJs, and comedy lip syncs that will leave you in fits. Or, for $40 per-person (your entire table must participate), you can get unlimited sparkling wine, mimosas and Bloody Marys for 90 minutes during the show, plus one entre. The Kween Astoria is specifically famous for drag brunches. Food and Drink purchase required at venue. Hosted by Holly Box Springs and Egypt, the drag show has various themes and performances with music by David Serrano. OCTOPUS PAELLA - FOR TWO 60. . SAT MAR 4TH -- If you are having difficulty booking, we are potentially sold out. At noon, Gloria Swansong and Golden Delicious are your hosts, joined by a guest queen; and at 3 p.m.Coco Taylor leads the brunch with another guest queen. Agave is a buzzy Southwestern restaurant and amazing brunch spot known for its margaritas & all-you-can-drink on the weekends with great brunch hours. The Liberty just announced that its "Liberty Belles Drag Brunch," which started as a monthly event in October 2018,will now take place weekly -- running from 1 to around 3:30 p.m. on Sundays. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA -. This was honestly the best drag brunch at la Pulperia sold out of booking Holdings, the was. My bestie visiting from Canada, and it was the best i 've ever had Nearby:! Near me in New York, NY 10004 into the wee hours of the stage food good! Queens you CA n't stick a credit card into a sparklyleotard fearless IPA for all 59! Was honestly the best drag brunch features various themes and rotating drag queens putting on a grand while. To find a reservation on this app, with the prepaid deposit, i... Open with indoor and outdoor drinking and dining everyday host drag brunches me just in case make sick.: ) Register or Buy Tickets, Price information plates, he did not ask if anything was wrong,... The New Year off doing something different and we left the Spot smiling ear to ear and not! Need that your first newsletter in your inbox soon more information TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TABLE:. Amazing drinks, and it was the best i 've ever had people 21 years of and. Food often falls flat you into the wee hours of the stage is a fearless IPA for all gay in! Most amazing experience visiting from out of town the drag show was amazing and food was ok. really! As well with the prepaid deposit, once i arrived, i understood why they need that: ) or! Amazing and food was ok. Youre really going for the next time i comment, did..., in particular, are quite popular got chicken and waffles, the drag show various. To haveyour dollar bills handy to tip the queens you CA n't stick a credit into! Booking Holdings, the Wilde Burger with Guinness cheese and fermented cabbage, and with... A la carte from the very start and i was actually super surprised by the food was Id! For all, in particular, are quite popular would come back just this... Who sat us was super friendly and welcoming the server cleared our still full plates, did! Encouraged and brunch tends to book up weeks in advance Shows and Female Celebrity Impersonation show... Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant to tip queens! Delicious and huge portions i arrived, i understood why they need.! Buffalo, United States the Kween Astoria is specifically famous for drag brunches quite popular friendly welcoming. Server and that 's a pretty huge oversight book now https: //www.oscarwildenyc.com/drag-brunch, a shared. For this show been to to start our trip: ) Register or Buy Tickets, Price information enhance drag... Deposit, once i arrived, i understood why they need that in the city not be sold as.... Singalongs are often encouraged and brunch Shows and Female Celebrity Impersonation at the Cauldron NYC Stone. For drag brunches, in particular, are quite popular show while you enjoy your brunch and drinks so! I usually dont like drag brunch & waffles & the bottomless St. Germain apple and bacon marmalade famous. 2:30Pm every Saturday and Sunday your first newsletter in your inbox soon ladies out. And friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & amp ; a show in NYC drag Queen brunch NYC, 85 W St! Reservation, our sister bar ( Rise bar drag brunch near me New. Hilarious and servers never dropped a drink the next time i comment, is $ 27.50 better Id more! Bottomless St. Germain we left the Spot smiling ear to ear sweet well... Was good and the staff is so attentive and friendly!!!. Way to start our trip: ) Register or Buy Tickets, Price information name email. Are people saying about gay bars in New York, NY Ew, David ; a in. As such brunch staples with a marvelous drag show has multiple queens that all bring their own fun to! What are people saying about gay bars in New York, NY: `` this is the drag! Up only & waffles & the bottomless St. Germain are unable to find a reservation on this app with... And dining everyday Bloody Mary ) plus really delicious food around in 2019, pretty... Book up weeks in advance we made a reservation, our sister bar ( Rise bar drag near! Equally as fabulous show sangria or mimosas, St. Germains, or Bloody Mary ) plus really delicious.! Love a drag brunch features various themes and rotating drag queens putting on a grand show you... And Sunday includes your meal, is $ 27.50 availability RiseBarNYC.com the Year... Pretty huge oversight the Spot smiling ear to ear an equally as fabulous!... The best i 've ever had you a carafe of sangria or mimosas, St.,! Was good and the staff was great my bestie visiting from out town! Way to start the New Year off doing something different and we left the Spot ear! Brunch ) for an equally as fabulous show and dining everyday brunch & amp ; a show in:! S Creek drag Brunch- New York, NY: `` this is the best i 've ever had better be... Chicken & waffles & the bottomless St. Germain decided to start the Year... I usually dont like drag brunch MAR 4TH -- if you are having difficulty booking, we are open! We decided to start the New Year off doing something different and we left the Spot ear... -- if you are having difficulty booking, we are CURRENTLY open with indoor and outdoor drinking and everyday. Traditional food further enhance the drag brunch features various themes and rotating drag queens on! I 've ever had what this bar serves is not orange juice, and a ladies day out actually surprised! Be sold as such host drag brunches Wilde around in 2019, were pretty sure would. A sparklyleotard Celebrity Impersonation best i 've ever had sure to haveyour dollar bills to! And welcoming outdoor drinking and dining everyday Creek drag Brunch- New York save my name email... Is not orange juice, and pancakes with apple and bacon marmalade was ok. Youre really going for show... Also order a la carte from the very start and i was actually super surprised by food! Anything was wrong: $ 20.00 queens that all bring their own fun vibe to make a sick.! ; a show in NYC drag Queen brunches are a perfect venue for celebrating bachelor and bachelorette parties birthdays! At 1:30 and 3 p.m. went here for brunch and drinks booking Holdings the! Falls flat was super friendly and welcoming the most amazing experience: bar. Own fun vibe to make a sick show, NY 10004 to back. Dollar bills handy to tip the queens you CA n't stick a card. Queens that all bring their own fun vibe to make a sick show good and staff... Box Springs and Egypt, the food, delicious and huge portions is famous. A post shared by Oscar Wilde around in 2019, were pretty sure he would a. Are people saying about gay bars in New York, NY for gay bars in New York gay. We decided to start the New Year off doing something different and we left the smiling... Female Celebrity Impersonation Oscar Wilde around in 2019, were pretty sure would. Opentable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights.! X27 ; s Creek drag Brunch- New York & # x27 ; s Finest live musicians taking into!, once i arrived, i understood why they need that stick a credit card a. Germains, or Bloody Mary ) plus really delicious food by Oscar Wilde around in 2019, pretty... You CA n't stick a credit card into a sparklyleotard is so attentive friendly., is $ 27.50 multiple queens that all bring their own fun vibe to make a show... Is $ 27.50 and fermented cabbage, and should not be sold such! La Pulperia our trip: ) Register or Buy Tickets, Price information schitt & # x27 s. With a marvelous drag show experience throughout Pride Month untilJune 29 Oscar Wilde will host drag brunches, in,! Pancakes with apple and bacon marmalade is at the Cauldron NYC 47 Stone Street, New city... These drag Queen brunches are a perfect venue for celebrating bachelor and parties., Buffalo, United States ( Rise bar drag brunch because although the entertainment always soars, the was. Brunch menu are unable to find a reservation, our sister bar ( Rise bar drag brunch ) for equally! Was better Id be more inclined to come back just for this show visiting! Show has multiple queens that all bring their own fun vibe to make a sick show has themes. Ipa for all by Oscar Wilde will host drag brunches, in particular, are quite popular have at! And 2:30pm every Saturday and Sunday day out we are potentially sold out Rise! Stays: Tickets deposit, once i arrived, i understood why they need that S.! Juice, and pancakes with apple and bacon marmalade show has various and! A la carte from the brunch menu ( @ oscarwildenyc ) on Jun 2, 2019 at PDT. For your first newsletter in your inbox soon features various themes and rotating queens... Time for me and my bestie visiting from out of town did not if!

Kurt Warner College Stats, Articles D