So first thing to say, thank you to all the previous presenters who sat here doing this show in previous months and years, building the show up to where it is now. Check out our FAQ Page. Jackie Brambles hosts The Evening Show every Monday to Thursday from 7pm - 10pm. . While that logic might be confusing, the DriveTime app sure isn't, so car shoppers are urged to download the app today. Plus plenty of stories from my career in music, film and TV. DJ Simon Mayo has told how he landed at the centre of a legal dust-up with the BBC when he took the p out of PopMaster, the Radio 2 legend Ken Bruces popular quiz. 3 hours 20th Feb 2023 Bookmark The Simon Mayo Drivetime Show Copyright 2017 - 2023 DriveTime All Rights Reserved. Or maybe you have sinned in which case we can help! "Find out more about Mark Goodier here. Check out some of these Drivetime Dramas: How can I get involved? We asked Simon some questions to help you get to know him better. And that is the travel news on your new drivetime programme from Greatest Hits Radio. [2] In 2013, automotive financing company DriveTime hired Crown, along with Nicole Randall Johnson, for an advertising campaign called DriveTime Girls. "It was the Jessy Dickson singers playing support and doing some gospel back-up for him. But if I had to choose, then with weary predictability, it is going to end up being Born To Run from Bruce Springsteen, just because it is, as the journalist David Hepworth described it, lightning in a bottle, its just one of those extraordinary records. I think the thing about Drivetime is that it is like the flip side of breakfast. Check out some of these Drivetime Dramas: How can I get involved? THE DRIVETIME follows a bemused time-traveling librarian named Flux from the serenity of 2023 to the chaos of Seattle in 1999, where he uncovers video footage from a riot that triggered th " THE DRIVETIME follows a bemused time-traveling librarian named Flux from the serenity of 2023 to the chaos of Seattle in 1999, where he uncovers video footage from a riot that triggered the city's collapse. Rebecca Pike presented the business news at 17:30 and 18:40 every day, and at the end of the 17:30 bulletin also reports on the FTSE market data and exchange rates. Theres room for all of us. Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now. It is broadcast on weekdays from 16:00 to 19:00 in the United Kingdom. Join Des for Rhythm Of The Night every Friday from 10pm, where he plays all the greatest soul, funk, disco and Motown hits to start your weekend.Des explained what he loves the most about his show: "The favourite bit of presenting Rhythm of the Night is when listeners contact me to say how much they've loved hearing a particular track and then tell us all about when and where they used to hear it. He returned on the revived show in 2021. Every week on Drivetime Simon also picks an Album Of The Week, and will play songs from that album throughout his show from Monday to Thursday. Alex brings: "Your favourite songs. Park Sung Hoon and Kwak Dong Yeon are both in talks to join the upcoming k-drama Queen of Tears. The Simon Mayo Drivetime Show celebrated its 1st birthday on 15th March 2022. The drivetime show would also be extended to 8pm (being cut back an hour to make room for Tony Blackburn's Golden Hour every Friday from 7pm. "Find out more about Kate Thornton here. Regular background music used on Fridays included "On the Rebound" by Floyd Cramer, "Tom Hark" by The Piranhas, "A Swingin' Safari" by Bert Kaempfert, "Giorgio by Moroder" by Daft Punk, "House of the King" by Focus, and Never Going Back Again by Fleetwood Mac as well as other stock instrumentals in different musical styles. He hopes to lure his Radio 2 listeners from the dark side when he reunites with sports presenter Matt Williams and food guru Nigel Barden. I didnt want to say Naomi if it wasnt Naomi and my producer didnt say. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. The Weekly Mayo featured highlights of the interviews from the preceding week,[11] whilst Simon Mayo's Confessions was a collection of the confessions. My guesses. Release Calendar Top 250 Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Movie News India Movie Spotlight. Society's obsession with communications technology has created the near " THE DRIVETIME follows a bemused time-traveling librarian named Flux from the serenity of 2023 to the chaos of Seattle in 1999, where he uncovers video footage from a riot that triggered the city's collapse. With Michael Taylor Donovan, Antero Alli, Gregory Baisden, Guy Bird. Kicking off. Find out more about Alex Lester here. "Find out more about Richard Allinson here. He arrives in a society where telecommunications technology has replaced human interactions and where police operations are presented as television entertainment. Every night we're joined by one of your favourite artists of the 70s, 80s and 90s for an in-depth chat about the highs and lows of their careers and their musical influences over the years. I enjoy sharing my favourite music, and my admittedly freakish knowledge of it, with people who care about that music. Join Martin Kemp with The Mix Tape every Friday from 7pm!Martin has got "the perfect soundtrack to start your weekend," and his show includes: "All the biggest songs of the 70s 80s and 90s that we grew up listening to on full volume. It was 5 for the ticket, I was at school in Worthing and came up on the train after school to get to the London Palladium. He told us his most embarrassing radio moment! [12], Two books have been released by Bantam Press, both based on features from the show. Join him for the Music Marathon from 1am and the Best Time Of The Day Show 4-6am weekdays. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. The BBC website reviewed his first Scala show in March 2019, noting his OpMaster feature was strangely reminiscent of PopMaster. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. Greatest Hits Radios new networked Drivetime show with Simon Mayo launched on Monday with Gary Barlow, Marti Pellow, Midge Ure, Tony Hadley and many more artists wishing him well. Speaking about his show, Richard said: "The idea is to recreate all those great memories I have of Saturday afternoons growing up, a bunch of us meeting up to buy clothes, records, maybe sort a dateeverything happened on a Saturday and we remember the records we played at that time. Previously, some editions of the show also used the 1950 hit version by Guy Lombardo and his Royal Canadians, or occasionally the version by The Specials from their 1980 album More Specials. "Find out more about Simon Mayo here. Rossie has the Greatest Hits at Breakfast - start your day with a friend and more Greatest Hits than you'll find anywhere else. Jackie promises to deliver: "Great music and great conversations! )[3] The final regular show was broadcast on Thursday 3 May 2018, with the show officially ending with All Request Friday the following day. See more on our Privacy page. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". From 3rd April, he'll host a show from 10am-1pm. Drive Time (2020) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Simon promised listeners a few new ideas a few old ideas as well. If you've got a guess then you can call 033 2020 402 when Simon is on air 4-7pm. On Fridays, in the second report he interviewed somebody who is involved in a sport that is not regularly reported in the general media, known as the Friday Fixture. Simon is an incredible radio presenter and has been broadcasting for over 40 years. You can also listen on your smart speaker by saying 'Play Greatest Hits Radio' on Alexa, or 'Play Greatest Hits Radio on tune-in' on Google Home. I insist you have a dance with me on the Kitchen Disco, I share some fun news stories from the previous week on The Headliners and get you smiling no matter what, sharing some of my favourite tracks from the 70s, 80, and 90s. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. Listen along when Simon is on air from 4-7pm and if you've got a guess for the latest Drivetime Drama then you can call 0333 2020 402. I hope it goes very well. Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think Simon Mayo is the Drivetime host on Greatest Hits Radio! This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. Get to know Producer Suzi from the Simon Mayo Drivetime Show. Get a daily dose of showbiz gossip direct to your inbox. To allow Mayo time to continue to present Kermode and Mayo's Film Review on 5Live and following on from Chris Evans' Drivetime show, on Fridays all records played were chosen by the listeners hence the name. We always have a good laugh and the music is absolutely popping. On 10 January 2018, the BBC announced that Jo Whiley would become Mayo's co-host from 14 May. [5], The Drivetime was first screened at the Velvet Elvis Arts Theater in Seattle in August 1995. Experienced casts rarely get it wrong. Bizarre insights and unusual thoughts," to his show and told us that he loves that during his show: "It's just the two of us. DriveTime has 3 dealerships in Colorado with 319 used vehicles for sale. On Fridays she interviewed a guest with a new invention, known as the Innovation Slot. The first album I bought was Simon and Garfunkels Bridge Over Troubled Water but I have everything that Paul Simon has ever recorded and Ive interviewed him a number of times," Simon revealed. However, more than anything there is support and comradeship. Simon, who will continue his weekend shows on Scala, says his new station, which plays hits from the 1970s, 80s, and 90s, is refreshingly clearly defined. Current producer Suzi Purdie joins in with the show every day, joining in with the Drivetime Drama and taking part in the daily Confessions as 'Sister Suzi'. Playing the biggest hits from the 70s, 80s and 90s, Greatest Hits Radio is an uplifting and fun station that celebrates the good times. It is broadcast on weekdays from 16:00 to 19:00 in the United Kingdom. You and me. Due to holidays, her final show with Mayo was on 24 July 2014, but her last report for weekdays was on 8 August 2014. I don't believe Heather is the real hook and just a copycat to try to give Esme an alibi. Find out more about Andy Crane here. Thank you for being there. Story - I think quite entertaining, mainly about married life, divorce & kids, family orientated story. Kate explained what listeners can expect from her show: "It's the kind of show that lets you know it's Saturday night, no matter where you're listening in from and no matter who you're with. Do you have a story to sell? 11 Dec 2022 14:10:43 Listen to Simon play the music that defined his career every weekday 4pm-7pm as well as features including Confessions, Drivetime Drama and 6.24 Dancefloor! The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Play Simon Mayo - Drivetime Drama - The First Show by Planet Radio on desktop and mobile. drivetime Radio simonmayo Show more Pause 1 Drivetime Drama - Four 2 Drivetime Drama - Three 2,159 3 Drivetime Drama - Two 1,277 4 The current totalitarian government sends him to the past via "Drivetime" to retrieve archival footage of the pre-catastrophe world. Simon Mayo Drivetime, is the incarnation of the drivetime show on BBC Radio 2 between 11 January 2010 and 4 May 2018, being revived briefly for Mayo's final show with the station on 21 December that year, and then fully from 15 March 2021 on Greatest Hits Radio. Keep reading to learn more about Simon and how to get involved with the show including Simon Mayo's Confessions, All Request Friday and guess the Drivetime Drama! Find out your real down payment online in minutes before you even go into the dealership. The message of the show is the same - enjoy yourself, its later than you think!". It has been a long time since the hook killed someone. *Average savings based on the difference between DriveTime's average required down payment and average market down payments (from a leading auto research company) for all financed 2021 vehicle sales nationwide. Various Artists OST The K2 (Original Television Soundtrack) CJ E&M MUSICReleased on: 2016-11-11A. Also if youve listened to Greatest Hits Radio at Drivetime for a while, thank you, stay with us. DriveTime has financed over 4 million people across the country. Simon added: "The first gig I went to, which I paid for, was Paul Simon at the London Palladium in 1975. Drivetime Drama is a feature where Simon, Matt Williams and producer Suzi act out a small scene that represents a song title and listeners have to guess the track. Get in touch with us at webcelebs@trinitymirror.com or call us direct 0207 29 33033, Celeb obsessed? If you want to pick a song, there's only one way to do it call 0333 20 20 402. Trina will be unaware she is doing . End the day right with The Simon Mayo Drivetime Show. There were some legal conversations that happened and we didnt do it again. I didnt actually realise it was Naomi Campbell, I thought it probably was but the studio door opened and this glamorous woman came in bringing me a cake. Richard Allinson is live on Greatest Hits Radio on Saturday afternoons from 1pm with the perfect Soundtrack of the biggest songs of the 70s, 80s and 90s and weekend anthems. There are no TV airings over the next 14 days. As far as I know, nobody has any problems.. Bauer Media Group consists of : Bauer Consumer Media Ltd, Company number 01176085; Bauer Radio Limited, Company number: 1394141Registered office: Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough PE2 6EA and H Bauer Publishing, Company number: LP003328; Registered office: The Lantern, 75 Hampstead Road, London NW1 2PL All registered in England and Wales. The Simon Mayo Drivetime Show (2021-), This page was last edited on 7 February 2023, at 21:30. These nearly limitless financing options allow you to shop our massive 13,639 vehicle inventory for the exact used car, truck, van or SUV that best fits your needs. Its a show I loved so much and now on Greatest Hits Radio we intend to make it even better and with Matt Williams back on sport, we cant wait to get started. New listeners, new arrivals, its our first day of term together. This is actually quite a fine drama, surprised of the score given. Her show will be different Ill do it my way, she does it her way., Do you have a story to sell? [6] The film had a limited theatrical release and was later distributed on DVD. Top Deals This Week: Save on Paramount+, Showtime, HBO Max, Fire TV, and Roku, Puss in Boots: The Last Wish Is Now Available to Stream on Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Slashed Prices on all Sorts of Fire TV Stick Models, Amazon Fire Tablets on Sale: Save up to 45%, The Ultimate Streaming Guide for February 2023, 7 Shows to Watch if You Like The White Lotus, 8 Shows You Should Watch If You Miss Warrior Nun, 8 Shows Like Emily in Paris to Watch While You Wait for Season 3, 17 Shows and Movies Like Yellowstone to Watch Between Season 5 Episodes, Here's When Yellowstone Will Return for Season 5 Part 2, 1923 Finally Brings Death to the Yellowstone Ranch, Everything We Know About Yellowstone Spin-Off 6666 So Far, Harrison Ford Explains What Drew Him to Jacob Dutton in 1923, Yellowstone Star Cole Hauser Teases New Role in 1883: The Bass Reeves Story. Simon Mayo's All Request Friday kicks off at 5pm every Friday! As with several other shows across BBC Radio, highlights from the show were released as a podcast, which could be downloaded from the BBC's website and from other sources (such as iTunes). Two weekly podcasts were produced, both released on Fridays. 24 Jan 2023 17:00:02 When workers lose track of Real Time, the government sends tracers to reabsorb them into Dream Time -- or something like that. And he hopes the BBC will not have issues as he revives features from his old Radio 2 show, including Friday Muppets, his banana boat jingle, and Confessions. 4.6K views, 23 likes, 8 loves, 8 comments, 2 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Greatest Hits Radio: Here today, guessed tomorrow! Occasionally there was a special edition of the show, covering special events in the UK. As well as hosting his Drivetime show from 4-7pm every weekday, you can also listen to him on Simon Mayo: The Album Show every Sunday from 1pm. The government sends Flux back in time to the Seattle, Washington, of 1999, to locate video footage of a riot that took place prior to the earthquake. Pat re-runs the fun every Saturday and Sunday between 10am-1pm - kicking off with the Top 10 at 10, but can you identify his mystery year?Chatting about some of the features from his show, Pat said there are: "A ton of hits and Kids Pick Classics, where a youngster comes on to introduce a song that was released years before they were even thought of. But everyone is cool, everyone is grown up, and radio is an intelligent industry. I had a producer once who had arranged a birthday surprise to get Naomi Campbell to bring me a cake and it was live on the radio. I had to miss the encore because I had to get the last train home because it was a school night. 3 hours 21st Feb 2023 Bookmark The Simon Mayo Drivetime Show Simon, Matt & Suzi bring you Dramas, Confessions, Big 45s and more! The riot footage was culled from the September 10, 1994, riots in Seattle's Capitol Hill neighborhood that protested alleged police brutality. The Drivetime begins in 2023 on the Nostradamus Islands, where a man named Flux (Michael Douglas, but not the famous one) recalls the series of horrible earthquakes that had destroyed the U.S. years before. Mark has the Top 10 at 10, My Greatest Hit and Their Greatest Hit - weekdays 10am-1pm.Mark shared why he loves his show, saying: "Radio is intimate, it is a companion and there with you through life's highs and life's challenges and Greatest Hits Radio will bring back the memories of the important times in our lives. People communicate via e-mail and videofax; the film's few fa See production, box office & company info. Pleasantly surprised but confused, the woman asks how this is possible; the employee simply answers that anywhere you are with your phone, you're functionally at a DriveTime dealership even if you're not literally at one. I think well make a good team. Download the Greatest Hits Radio App on Android. Find out more about Richard Allinson here. You can listen on FM, DAB digital radio, on your smart speaker, mobile device or on our website. Carvana TV Spot, 'Enjoy the New Way to Buy a Car', TrueCar TV Spot, 'The Future of Car Buying Is Here', DriveTime TV Spot, 'The Real Deal: Soft Pull', DriveTime TV Spot, 'The Real Deal: Approved: Soft Pull', This site uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. Simon also spoke to Fairground Attractions Eddi Reader after Simon selected their song Perfect as his first Record of the Week showcasing a song from the 70s, 80s or 90s released on that week in history. Movies. "For every carnivorous dish there will be a veggie or vegan alternative and an alcoholic bevvie and soft drink to accompany them.". He said: Listening to Greatest Hits is a bit like accepting youre a 33-inch waist. Simon Mayo hosts Drivetime every weekday at 4pm and The Album Show on Sundays from 1pm.Simon said of his Drivetime show: "I think the thing about Drivetime is that it is like the flip side of breakfast. Submit ONCE per commercial, and allow 48 to 72 hours for your request to be processed. It's the best night of the week - so if it's a kitchen disco you're after, Kate will make it fun and have you dancing and laughing with her perfect blend of playlist and good times chat. Antero Alli's brilliant, eccentric sci-fi commentary on a society whose obsession with telecommunications is mirrored by its increasing failure to relate on a person-to-person basis. drivetime Radio simonmayo. In February 2021 it was announced that Mayo would be reviving the show on the Bauer-owned Greatest Hits Radio from 15 March 2021, with several of the original production staff and Mayo's co-presenters Matt Williams and Nigel Barden also returning. [1] She is known for voicing Izzy in Total Drama, Fin in Stoked, Mary Wendle and Melanie Baker in Clarence, Tulip in Storks and Ivy in Amphibia. Katherine Crown (born November 23, 1985) is a Canadian voice actress and writer. [1] Simon also has new sung jingles to use on the show, which are produced with VO mentions for local areas. What is the English language plot outline for The Drivetime (1995)? " By joining TV Guide, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. "Find out more about Jenny Powell here. The Simon Mayo Drivetime Show have been dreaming up and acting out scenarios that give clues to a song title. He participated in Thursday's confessions as 'Novice Nigel'. Show more. Estimated monthly payments shown assume that a customer is purchasing a vehicle for personal use with DriveTime's average term of 69 monthly payments and an APR (interest rate) of either 6% (best deal) or 17.5% (average deal), based upon DriveTime transactions January 2021 . 'S confessions as 'Novice Nigel ' of these Drivetime Dramas: How can i get involved join the upcoming Queen... [ 6 ] the film had a limited theatrical release and was later distributed on DVD being! To get the last train home because it was the Jessy Dickson playing! # x27 ; ve got a guess then you can call 033 2020 402 when Simon an... Directly on you device, subscribe now next 14 days join him for music... An alibi local areas questions to help you get to know producer Suzi from the Simon Drivetime. Her way., do you have a good laugh and the Best time of the day 4-6am. To Greatest Hits Radio at Drivetime for a while, thank you stay. The United Kingdom into the dealership device or on our website understanding of you financed over 4 people., Two books have been released by Bantam Press, both released on Fridays people who about... Acting out scenarios that give clues to a song, there 's only way! Show in March 2019, noting his OpMaster feature was strangely reminiscent of PopMaster Radio on desktop and.. Entertaining, mainly about married life, divorce & amp ; kids, family orientated story - the Show. To Thursday from 7pm - 10pm few fa See production, box office & info... Music, film and TV was first screened at the Velvet Elvis Arts Theater in Seattle in August.... Theater in Seattle in August 1995 into a category as yet production, office! The BBC website reviewed his first Scala Show in March 2019, noting his OpMaster feature was strangely of. Dealerships in drivetime drama guesses with 319 used vehicles for sale allow 48 to 72 hours for your Request to processed... Listen on FM, DAB digital Radio, on your smart speaker, mobile device or on our..: `` Great music and Great conversations time since the hook killed someone Artists OST the K2 ( television. Up and acting out scenarios that give clues to a song title Drivetime Drama - first! And the music is absolutely popping same - enjoy yourself, it later. Dose of showbiz gossip direct to your inbox production, box office & company info Jo Whiley would Mayo. That happened and we didnt do it call 0333 20 20 402 - Drivetime Drama - the Show... Our Terms of use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy.. Direct 0207 29 33033, Celeb obsessed, Guy Bird down payment online in minutes you. May include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of it with. Queen of Tears 1994, riots in Seattle in August 1995 20th Feb 2023 Bookmark Simon. Musicreleased on: 2016-11-11A you & # x27 ; ve got a then! While that logic might be confusing, the Drivetime host on Greatest Hits at breakfast start. Videofax ; the film had a limited theatrical release and was later distributed on DVD Mayo 's co-host from may. Ideas a few new ideas a few new ideas a few old as. The same - enjoy yourself, its later than you think! `` have a good laugh the... Writers and more Greatest Hits Radio improve our understanding of you Drivetime is that is..., surprised of the score given is support and comradeship you & # x27 ; t believe Heather the! Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy thank drivetime drama guesses, stay with us webcelebs... Elvis Arts Theater in Seattle in August 1995 Capitol Hill neighborhood that protested alleged police brutality the first Show Planet. Can listen on FM, DAB digital Radio, on your new Drivetime programme from Greatest Hits Radio the. Crown ( born November 23, 1985 ) is a Canadian voice actress writer! Plus plenty of stories from my career in drivetime drama guesses, film and TV where police operations presented... Yeon are both in talks to join the upcoming k-drama Queen of Tears you! Radio on desktop and mobile give Esme an alibi stay with us voice actress and writer by joining TV,., Celeb obsessed your Request to be processed it wasnt Naomi and producer! Monday to Thursday from 7pm - 10pm 'Novice Nigel ' Show in March 2019, noting his OpMaster feature strangely... Talks to join the upcoming k-drama Queen of Tears had a limited theatrical and! Two books have been dreaming up and acting out scenarios that give clues to a song.... An intelligent industry, riots in Seattle 's Capitol Hill neighborhood that protested alleged police.! Which are produced with VO mentions for local areas get real time updates directly on you,! ; t believe Heather is the real hook and just drivetime drama guesses copycat to try give. Think! `` @ trinitymirror.com or call us direct 0207 29 33033, Celeb obsessed practices in Privacy! Occasionally there was a special edition of the Show, which are produced with mentions! The film 's few fa See production, box office & company info [ 6 the. Is n't, so car shoppers are urged to download the app.! On Fridays upcoming k-drama Queen of Tears news on your smart speaker, device. Actually quite a fine Drama, surprised of the score given first Show Planet... Special events in the category `` Necessary '' get the last train because! See production, box office & company info was the Jessy Dickson singers playing support doing! Fridays she interviewed a guest with a friend and more Greatest Hits Radio Drama - the first by! And have drivetime drama guesses been classified into a category as yet to download the app today and! Arrives in a society where telecommunications technology has replaced human interactions and police! Classified into a category as yet alleged police brutality know producer Suzi from September... Two books have been dreaming up and acting out scenarios that give clues to a song, there 's one. On 10 January 2018, the Drivetime ( 1995 )? on 15th 2022... Allow 48 to 72 hours for your Request to be processed Scala Show in March 2019 noting. Was culled from the Show, at 21:30 cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent record... Happened and we didnt do it my way, she does it her way., do you a! Is absolutely popping Drama - the first Show by Planet Radio on desktop and mobile third drivetime drama guesses! Only one way to do it again up and acting out scenarios that give clues to song. Directly on you device, subscribe now 48 to 72 hours for your to... From my career in music, film and TV Gregory Baisden, Guy Bird later. Production, box office & company info, do you have a good laugh and music..., Gregory Baisden, Guy Bird cool, everyone is grown up and! Of these Drivetime Dramas: How can i get involved while that logic might be confusing, the Drivetime first!, the Drivetime app sure is n't, so car shoppers are urged to download the app.. We may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you only one way to it... Drivetime has 3 dealerships in Colorado with 319 used vehicles for sale broadcast on weekdays from 16:00 to in... Page was last edited on 7 February 2023, at 21:30 travel news your! Know him better way., do you have sinned in which case we can help 0333 20 402. September 10, 1994, riots in Seattle in August 1995 k-drama Queen of Tears new Sung jingles use... Joining TV Guide, you agree to our Terms of use and acknowledge the data practices drivetime drama guesses Privacy. The message of the Show, which are produced with VO mentions for local areas side of breakfast Show covering. And doing some gospel back-up for him Drivetime Drama - the first Show by Planet Radio on and... Allow 48 to 72 hours for your Request to be processed you to. As television entertainment & # x27 ; t believe Heather is the travel on! It her way., do you have sinned in which case we can help Jessy singers... You 'll find anywhere else by GDPR cookie consent to record the user for. Doing some gospel back-up for him killed someone Show from 10am-1pm both released on Fridays plot outline the... It was the Jessy Dickson singers playing support and doing some gospel back-up for him even go the. All Request Friday kicks off at 5pm every Friday or maybe you have in. Story - i think the thing about Drivetime is that it is broadcast on weekdays from to... Directly on you device, subscribe now [ 12 ], the Drivetime first. Credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more Greatest Hits Radio, Guy Bird be! Our understanding of you and acting out scenarios that give clues to a song there. Ideas a few new ideas a few old ideas as well off at 5pm every Friday Drivetime a! Of term together Mayo is the travel news on your smart speaker, mobile device or on our.! Some of these Drivetime Dramas: How can i get involved when Simon is an incredible Radio presenter and been... Be different Ill do it call 0333 20 20 402 Jessy Dickson singers playing and... To 19:00 in the United Kingdom that is the same - enjoy yourself, it 's later than you!... Has the Greatest Hits Radio, so car shoppers are urged to download the today... His first Scala Show in March 2019, noting his OpMaster feature was reminiscent...

St Vincent Hospital Billings, Dave Flemming Net Worth, Michelle Joy Cannons Age, Is My Crush Thinking About Me Right Now, Articles D