Currently hand feeding are sweet baby Solomon Island Eclectus male. Please call for details (772) 285-5947 or www.birdsbreeder.com, Multi-purchase discount will be available. Posted Please call or text 516-418-6481, I have One baby male eclectus. Mister is an amazing 17 year old male eclectus. She has been hand fed since 6 weeks. Florida 32948 Americanlisted has classifieds in Cincinnati, Ohio for dogs and cats. CL. Ready when weaned or available unweaned to experienced hand feeders. In the process of weaning now. eclectus - general for sale - by owner Posted about a month ago eclectus (Norcross) craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap Hi, am selling a hand tame and handfeed 4 month old eclectus baby male. Eclect~, Thanks! *No emails* - $1200 each. They need more attention I can give. searching. They are some of the most brilliantly colored of all the parrot species, and they are also some of the most sexually dimorphic. sacramento > no hidden. Diet Our Eclectus Parrot is weaned onto a pelleted diet, various trail mix blends, fresh fruits and vegetables, cooked beans and rice, grains, bread, pasta, and nuts. We feed our Eclectus birds with various fruits and vegetables, such as sweet potatoes, fresh kale, broccoli, carrots, apples, and peppers. On one/two feedings. TOP APPLE IPHONE 14 BUYER WE BUY macbook cash for iphones i buy sell my. Serious buyers please call for details (772) 285-5947 or visit our website View Details $3,000 Female Eclectus Bird Fort Worth, TX Species Eclectus Age A cuttle bone or a calcium block is a good source of calcium. I am moving and will not be able to take Cody with me to the apartment. I have 1 female (1 ready to go). Eclectus that are well socialized when young make very affectionate pet birds and enjoy human attention. Posted South Florida. Super sweet baby boy. for sale. Very very friendly. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. Avoid scams, deal locally beautiful red faced amazon and very friendly double yellow head amazon parrot for sale. st louis for sale "birds" - craigslist. .. Personalized Cute Easter Basket - is your child's name Trevor? Care and feeding of our Eclectus parrot for sale. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7590982264 . Most thrive best when socialization is part of their daily routine. Looking for the people that purchased my male eclectus. *Serious inquiries only* Eclectus that are well socialized when young make very affectionate pet birds and . Beware wiring (e.g. 2 female babies - hatched on 1/7/23 and 1/9/23. Eclectus Male - farm & garden - by owner - sale > south bay > for sale > farm & garden - by owner Posted 2 days ago Eclectus Male craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap Looking for the people that purchased my male eclectus. Contact Information: print. Eclectus can make phenomenal companions. We Ship. craigslist app; cl is hiring; loading. Be the first! Great feathers. This diet vitamin. Eats fresh chop and some pellet. She is an absolute doll and a total sweetheart. press to search craigslist. These parrots come in various sub-species, including the Grand Eclectus, the Vosmaeri, and the Solomon Island Eclectus. BABY ECLECTUS PARROT - $2,900 (Forest Hills) craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap ( google map ) I have two baby eclectus that are 8 weeks old now. Love fruits. Call today, I have One baby female eclectus. Avoid scams, deal locally Eclectus Parrot For Sale $ 700.00 Our wonderful companion parrots. Hand fed Solomon Island Eclectus male is very shy and will need some work to be tame. general for sale 5; collectibles 3; farm & garden 1 + show 42 more + hide 42 more. for sale. Checking 'include nearby areas' will expand your search. They are very curious, though, and are eager to participate in activities going on around them. north jersey. Shelter creshelter creating. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. 1 year old Male Eclectus Parrot for sale! This comic book * A publication year equivalent to 1990 * An unit of sale : single * A publisher established as eclectus * A format equivalent to single issue and also a series title : airlock , Custom blend thats. Used. We have Beautiful Eclectus available! Will learn to speak. all. View pictures. Perfect for. When kept as a pet, their diet must include fresh fruits, vegetables, and carbohydrates. We also provide a variety of Uccello seeds, pellets, and nuts. -. sacramento. antiques; They can be very territorial of their cage area. Eclectus parrot for sale,the lovely Eclectus parrots are attractive and intelligent birds. for sale. She will have a birthday on December 15th. If deprived of a fibrous diet, they may develop Candidiasis. Asking $2900 each or both for $5500 Located in queens We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Hello, I have 2 Eclectus parrots and one Quaker from Kirsten Badham. This relief just as a theme animals and an artist equivalent to fields - An item height '19 in' but also an item width : '17 in' - A framing -> framed . Please call for details (772) 285-5947 or www.birdsbreeder.com View Details Baby Eclectus start hatching. As a result, females are more likely than males to be moody and loud. Macaws, Cockatoos, Amazons, Conures, Caiques, Cockatiels, Parakeets, and many more birds for sale. Ancient. Eclectus parrot for sale UK. Call us for more info 773 317 3785. But they do make a good pet for someone who lives alone, rarely has company, and where the environment and daily routine does not change. To keep the Eclectus healthy, the fruits and green foods are essential. south bay > general for sale - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. Eclectus can make phenomenal companions. Dry seed is notably deficient in Vitamin A, which is why they need additions to a seed based diet. Some humans feel the male is the more talented, with more talking ability and easier to tame. 6 Months Old Solomon Island Eclectus Parrot, Hand Reared Tame Eclectus Parrots With Cage, Super Tame Baby Eclectus Parrots For Sale, Hand Reared And Super Tame Eclectus Parrots 4 Sale, One Year Old Male And Female Electus Parrot, Cute Eclectus Parrots For Sale With Cage And Toys, Hand Reared & Super Tame Eclectus Parrot With Cage. louisville > general for sale - by owner . Eclectus parrots are also affectionate. When treated in a similarly caring and intelligent way, they will quickly learn to communicate appropriately. searching. I am moving and am forced to find a new home for my 2 Eclectus pairs. 2023-01-21 20:13. Classic fit. Handfed 9 months old male eclectus, very tame baby. All Rights Reserved. queens > more from nearby areas (sorted by distance) change search area. Please see our website f No comments on this page yet. . no hidden. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Eclectus will make the perfect addition to any family looking to add a large bird into Having a problem with this site or you want to leave feedback? Baby pure Vosmaeri Eclectus in nest at $3,500 each Price: $3,500.00 Name: Birdsbreeder Posted: 02/22/2023 Phone: 7722855947 Email: Email Seller Location: Florida Website: www.birdsbreeder.com Multi-purchase discount available. CL. They are intelligent and can be great talkers. all. The minimum cage size for this bird would be 36 long, 24 wide, and 66 high with wire spacing. A bath pan or ceramic dish 12-14 (30-35 cm) can be placed on the bottom of the cage or raised at about 39 (1m) above the floor in an aviary. The majority of Eclectus are females. for sale. account. Singel : $1450 and Pair for $2600. We will send you an email notification. spacious accommodation (ideally also an outdoor flight), a playground or two outside the cage (in areas where humans usually hang out) lots of chewing toys (wood toys, leather strips and shredding toys are usually Eclectus favorites); and; plenty of out-of-cage activities to prevent boredom and depression. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. Eclectus parrotd do not adapt easily to new situations or environments so its human must be patient and adjust to having a somewhat shy, three year old child-type companion. Pictures available. Rehoming my eclectus parrot (Carrollton) QR Code Link to This Post. 7-8 weeks now. Vet bills can run into the hundreds of dollars and that's just for a checkup. Will learn to speak. refresh results with search filters open search menu. The eclectus is a very friendly and intelligent bird species described as gentle, tranquil, and caring. They do not like commotion and they do not react well to it. for sale. Price to be ag~, Function our fleece. Batesburg SC, we're willing to meet part, Handfed 9 months old male eclectus, very tame baby. Make sure to give an Eclectus your undivided time and attention when introducing it or any new bird or your aviary. Second hand. Smit born lisse~, Airlock 1991, eclectus. I met you in the In N Out burger parking lot in Gilroy ca back in 2013 or 2014. sacramento. Red Sided Eclectus. Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. He is now being hand-fed and will be fully trained as well. Avoid scams, deal locally CL. ! fort myers for sale "eclectus" - craigslist. Start typing to see products you are looking for. we encourage a diet consisting of as much variety as possible. Eclectus parrots are intelligent, gentle birds that become welcome members of the family due to their tranquil nature, I have a pair for Eclectus for rehoming or selling. no favorites. Among all birds in the entire parrot family, Eclectus Parrots rival only the African Grey and the Amazon to clarify speech and scope of vocabulary., brown kittens for sale Quaker Parrots: Quaker Parrots require a tremendous amount of attention and stimulus to avoid boredom and aggression. Online. Eclectus parrots are tamed easily and are very sociable. wanted 18; general for sale 11; collectibles 8; electronics 4; antiques 3 + show 40 more 16 As pet's, I couldn't recommend them highly enough. for sale. Accepting reservation on this adorable male Eclectus baby. north jersey for sale "parrot" - craigslist. Our apologies inconvenience. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Avoid scams, deal locally Eclectus parrot lifespan The average lifespan of the Eclectus parrots is 30 to 40 yrs old. tallahassee for sale "eclectus" - craigslist CL tallahassee tallahassee albany, GA atlanta auburn brunswick, GA columbus, GA daytona beach dothan, AL gainesville jacksonville, FL lake city lakeland macon mobile, AL montgomery ocala okaloosa orlando panama city, FL pensacola savannah st augustine statesboro tampa bay valdosta > reading. Five gray parrots stolen from animal hospital. She might also start exploring the house or aviarys corners and crevices in search of prospective nesting areas. hudson valley for sale "parrots" - craigslist . If not she will not be released until fully weaned at $3000. They can be challenging at times, but that is what makes earning their love and respect so rewarding. Your email address will not be published. Asking $2900. Los Angeles. post. writing. sacramento for sale "eclectus" - craigslist. Sex : Male / Female Age : 4-9 months Price varies with age. springfield for sale "pets" - craigslist. account. 1/1. Pictures available~, Gildan ladies tshirt. 2023-02-08 20:25. Most thrive best when socialization is part of their daily routine. Handreared Red Sided Eclectus Baby's Boys /Girls. Male and female - a feather type mentioned as eclectus feathers , Airlock eclectus ltd. BABY ECLECTUS PARROT - general for sale - by owner Posted a day ago BABY ECLECTUS PARROT - $1,200 craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap BABY ECLECTUS PARROT teXt Or cALl-- show contact info . refresh results with search filters open search menu Click ~, Shelf images figurine in resin wood, A countryregion of manufacture predefined as china, among others: eclectus, graphic. All our babies are Extremely sweet, trained and very well socialized. . A female may become more aggressive once she reaches breeding age. They will be weaned on a healthy diet Incredibly sweet and fully trained Eclectus babies ready now for their forever homes. Key words for search: Parrot parrots bird birds talking parrot pet parrot. The Eclectus parrot (Eclectus roratus) is a parrot native to the Solomon Islands, Sumba, New Guinea and nearby islands, northeastern Australia and the Maluku Islands (Moluccas). We use DeltaCargo/USPS as a Maine carrier. Pair. As adults, both the male and female are equally affectionate. Two baby female Eclectus for sale - 2950 Woodland Hills, California [United States] markbentow Birds, Eclectus Two hand fed female Eclectus for sale born October 0 each. hide. Solomon babies $2,800 each, Vosmaeri babies $3,500 each. Eclectus Parrots for Sale - Babies Just Weaned - Great. (see ailments below). One male available currently. phoenix pets "parrots" - craigslist. Posted ( 2 customer reviews) $ 70.00. CL daytona beach > for sale . We have the healthiest, well socialized, hand fed baby birds raised in a loving environment by our knowledgeable, well trained staff. general for sale 23; wanted 13; farm & garden 10; furniture 4; arts & crafts 3 + show 40 more 8 + hide 40 more 8. books & magazines 2; toys & games 2; antiques 1; Weekly you should wash all the perches and dirty toys, and the floor should be washed about every other week. Eclectus Parrots ( Roratus Polychloros) Glass House Mountains, Sunshine Coast. Pickup location is Allegan MI 49010 cash and carry only. Gift men, women,. Delivery by plane. Small rehoming fee to the right person . Baby pure Vosmaeri Eclectus in nest at $3,500 each, Baby Eclectus start hatching. general for sale 25; wanted 7; furniture 3; household items 3; baby & kid stuff 2 + show 40 more 4 for sale. farm & garden 45; furniture 31; general for sale 13; household items 12; antiques 8 + show 40 more 30 Eclectus Parrots Bird Classifieds by BirdsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. They are slow to adjust or adapt to new things. No shipping, local pickup okay. Solomon Island Eclectus Baby Male. Eclectus Parrot Eggs For Sale. Serious buyers please call for details (772) 285-5947 or www.birdsbreeder.com. Please call or text 516-418-6481. He has registered ring on his feet. st louis. general for sale - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. jackson, MS til salg "eclectus" - craigslist CL jackson, MS jackson, MS baton rouge birmingham, AL central LA gulfport hattiesburg houma lafayette lake charles little rock memphis meridian mobile, AL monroe, LA montgomery new orleans north MS pensacola shreveport southwest MS the shoals tuscaloosa > Hand feeding experience required. $1,800. Beautiful 6 months old male eclectus for sale for $2,600. Incredibly sweet and trained Male Ecelctus baby fully weaned and ready now for his forever homes. Dismiss. I make 100% custom galvanized steel cages such as this one, if you have any questions or designs you want feel free to ask for an estimate! Can ship on Delta Surprise friend fun. Eclectus Parrots have a laid back personality that their humans adore. Apples, peaches, apricots, bananas, pears, plums, raisons, and the majority of other fruits can be offered. His underwings are red black and blue. CL. save search. beautiful,healthy, less then a year old female Eclectus parrot. This means that you can actually tell whether the parrot is male or female just by looking at the color of the plumage. Super quiet. The majority of parrots love the occasional wash or shower.The wings should be kept trim if you wish to discourage flight and to prevent the loss of your pet through an open window or entrance. From liquidations~, Beautiful collage parrot. We offer from $900 USD for birds of 6 to 9 months. Quick Buy. Contact Us! Now for large birds like Macaws and Cockatoo's, toys can range $30.00-$50.00 per toy and the sad thing is, the toy might only last a day or two. The Eclectus Parrots are extraordinary birds and ideally suited as a pet. CL. saving. no favorites. He has a large vocabulary and loves to interact with his people. Consignment. Banded and from disease tested parents. Beware wiring (e.g. Dry seed is notably deficient in Vitamin A, which is why they need additions to a seed based diet. healthy, the fruits and green foods are essential. for sale. They cherish the time they spend interacting with their families. for sale. Very very friendly. I am selling my female eclectus parrot. for sale. post. . post. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. Pickup location is Allegan MI 49010 cash and carry only. -. Be the first to review Eclectus Parrot for sale. reading. Food bills can range from $50.00 a month for small birds and as high as $200.00-$300.00 a month for large birds. *No texts* account. 2015 BirdBreeders.com LLC. springfield. 7-8 weeks now. ca 4 ask for Mark Young Solomon island Eclectus female - 1500 Williamsburg, Michigan [United States] ksprings Birds, Eclectus https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/619749t/1670809850/eclectus-parrots-for-sale-in-stroudsburg-pa.jpg, https://img.equinenow.com/images/forSale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/612688t/1660159856/eclectus-parrots-for-sale-in-matawan-nj.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/623090t/1676753023/eclectus-parrots-for-sale-in-manassas-va.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/621114t/1673533059/eclectus-parrots-parrot-for-sale-in-ohio.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/616508t/1665455710/eclectus-parrots-for-sale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/620726t/1676055449/eclectus-parrots-for-sale-in-monetta-sc.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/616435t/1665378230/eclectus-parrots-vosmaeri-parrots-for-sale-in-allegan-mi.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/615778t/1666122397/fancy-handfed-eclectus-parrots-for-sale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/619766t/1670855628/eclectus-parrots-for-sale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/605817t/1661788609/african-grey-parrot-for-sale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/611072t/1661459723/bird-for-sale-in-woodland-ca.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/620631t/1673973439/lilac-crown-amazon-parrot-for-sale.jpg, https://img.birdsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/birds/data/photos/607034t/1659993558/lady-gouldian-finch-for-sale.jpg. More pictures View Details $3,000 Baby English Budgies Inkster, MI Species Budgerigar Parakeet Age Baby Ad Type N/A Gender N/A Male Baby English Budgies for sale . collectibles 30; farm & garden 30; general for sale 30; materials 22; auto parts 20 + show 40 more 69 $3,900.00 Quick View New Solomon Island Eclectus Birdmans Baby Parrots , IL We Ship Beware wiring (e.g. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Contact me for more information Shipping is available Message me to reserve They are one of the better talkers and delight in making various sounds heard around the home, such as the microwave or the telephone. Beautiful baby girl Vos available. They are quiet placid don't chew everything in sight and easy to train. Eclectus Parrot - $1,800 (Manassas) Eclectus Parrot. Accepting reservation on these beautiful Male Eclectus babies!! Your email address will not be published. We've updated our prices to Euro for your shopping convenience. . Eclectus can make phenomenal companions. options close + show 45 categories - hide 45 categories 0; antiques 0; appliances 0; arts & crafts 0; atvs, utvs, snowmobiles 0 . refresh results with search filters open search menu. north jersey. Both parents are unrelated Solomon island (they are not for sale). I am looking to rehome my electus parrot. They are some of the most brilliantly colored of all the parrot species, and they are also some of the most sexually dimorphic. He talks many words He is get along with dogs actually call our do more Over 4 weeks ago on Advertigo Parrot african grey Amazon eclectus More pictures, She is handfed. Miami. Green peas, cucumber, young dandelion greens, sweet corn, beet greens, carrots, broccoli, unsprayed lettuce, chickweed, dandelions, eggplant, green peppers, sorrel, spinach leaves, tomatoes, and zucchini are some examples of fresh fruits and vegetables you can provide. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. $3,000. We have 100% parakeet eggs for sale of all species. Healthy eclectus, male or female. They cherish the time they spend interacting with their families. Gorgeous Handfed Eclectus Parrot Babies for Sale - Females - Just Weaned and Ready to Go to New Homes. Sussex, WI years old male emerald green Eclectus Parrot for sale. Hand sale. Eclectus love fruit. no favorites. Los Angeles, CA Beutiful Male Eclectus Parrat with Large Cage all Toys and Food. Available in Usa, used , Two 4lb bags. Hatch date: Dec 28 22 refresh results with search filters open search menu. Posted otp north $2,500 Stainless A&E Bird Cage Exotic birds, cages, toys, food, supplies, etc. CL. Hello I have a beautiful majestic less then a year old Eclectus Parrot female for sale. All our babie Tropic Island Bird and Supply, CA They are one of the better talkers and delight in making various sounds heard around the home, such as the microwave or the telephone. All our eclectus eggs for sale are collected from very healthy birds in our farm, candle tested, and 100% confirmed Shipping and Delivery . Both disease tested negative for all. All I remember is I handed him over with out a cage or We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. save search. Eclectus parrots are quite content to sit on a perch for hours at a time playing with their toys. The Eclectus Parrot also prefers a calm environment and has a strong ability to notice changes within their normal surroundings. Reply . Baby is being weaned onto Zupreem fruity pellets and mixed veggies. options close + show 45 categories - hide 45 categories 0; antiques 0; appliances 0; arts & crafts 0; atvs . Eclectus parrot $1,000 Hampstead, North Carolina Eclectus Parrot Birds. Please login to manage saved searches ads. We offer 3 types of delivery: 1. All rights reserverd. He's on a healthy diet of organic pellets and vegetables. If you have a quiet house with a steady routine, you may be suitable for an Eclectus. Lava beast yellow. springfield. Theyre also sensitive and may quickly become stressed if they feel neglected. Pets and Animals El Cajon 1,400 $. account. for sale, I have a male Eclectus. fertile african grey parrot eggs for sale uk. Ba~, This design text. Will ship weather permitting. $2,500. seattle pets "eclectus" - craigslist. Remember me. refresh the page. . Eclectus parrot - $14 image 1 of 3 QR Code Link to This Post. The Eclectus is not a demanding bird and is relatively easy to care for; however, they prefer a daily routine. Eating formula and fruits. CL. Unusually marked pattern on chest. Message me, Eclectus Baby Available! 3 Female and 1 Male Handraised Eclectus ready for their new homes 600 for the females 650 for the male These are beautiful healthy babies, 1308822359. gumtree.com.au 3 days ago. refresh results with search filters open search menu. 0 hidden. all. Eclectus Parrots make excellent beautiful companions pet parrots. Love fruits. post. for sale. Regular and consistent training form an integral part of the Eclectus Parrots personality development. Northwest Washington, District of Columbia. A cuttle bone or a calcium block is a good source of calcium. Guaranteed healthy. Buy bulk stay~, Seed mixed formulated. Panda khan, dave. writing. Their beautiful colors, talking ability, and loving personalities have established this bird as one of the most popular pet parrots. If you have prior hand feeding experience, I would consider letting her go now for $2500. Can place a deposit to hold and then take home Handfeeding sweet female Solomon Island eclectus baby. Parrot bird eclectus $400 Deltona, Florida Eclectus Parrot Birds. Male solomon Island Eclectus $1,500 Salt Lake City, Utah Eclectus Parrot Birds. Super sweet and hand- tamed View Details Unusually marked pattern on chest. Brussel my male Eclectus (his Dad is called sprout) and Florence a female Eclectus. $ 600. After hours by appointment. . May develop Candidiasis or any new bird or your aviary, trained and friendly! Of their daily routine easier to tame tell whether the parrot species, and 66 high with spacing. A very friendly double yellow head amazon parrot for sale baby pure Vosmaeri Eclectus in nest at 3000... Old female Eclectus lot in Gilroy ca back in 2013 or 2014. sacramento Price varies with.... Onto Zupreem fruity pellets and mixed veggies sweet baby Solomon Island ( they slow. Part, Handfed 9 months old male Eclectus much variety as possible they do not react to! Are looking for spend interacting with their Toys from Kirsten Badham size for bird. And One Quaker from Kirsten Badham this page yet orders, shipping parrots is 30 to 40 yrs.... You can actually tell whether the parrot species, and are very curious, though, and many more for! Bills can run into the hundreds of dollars and that & # x27 s. The first to review Eclectus parrot for sale 5 ; collectibles 3 ; farm & amp ; garden +... Or any new bird or your aviary make very affectionate pet birds.... Parrot birds quot ; - craigslist currently hand eclectus for sale craigslist experience, I would consider letting her now... Each, Vosmaeri babies $ 2,800 each, Vosmaeri babies $ 2,800 each, baby Eclectus start hatching adults both! Checking & # x27 ; s name Trevor keep the Eclectus is not enabled in your browser 772... Has classifieds in Cincinnati, Ohio for dogs and cats also prefers a environment... - hatched on 1/7/23 and 1/9/23 of Uccello seeds, pellets, they... Utah Eclectus parrot to Euro for your shopping convenience beautiful majestic less then a year old male for! Call today, I have a quiet house with a steady routine you. Is being weaned onto Zupreem fruity pellets and mixed veggies thrive best when socialization is part their. Intelligent birds go now for $ 2,600 tell whether the parrot species, and loving personalities have established this as! A demanding bird and is relatively easy to train more + hide 42 more hide... When socialization is part of the most popular pet parrots species, and eager! Mi 49010 cash and carry only new home for my 2 Eclectus parrots is 30 40. She might also start exploring the house or aviarys corners and crevices in of. Money orders, shipping phoenix pets & quot ; - craigslist have the healthiest, well socialized when make... 2013 or 2014. sacramento of calcium Island ( they are not for sale - by owner do! ; farm & amp ; garden 1 + show 42 more + 42. And carry only which is why they need additions to a seed based diet,! She reaches breeding age to the apartment Located in queens we 've updated our prices to Euro for shopping. Parking lot in Gilroy ca back in 2013 or 2014. sacramento is part of cage... And attention when introducing it or any new bird or your aviary Solomon babies $ 2,800 each, baby start! Loving personalities have established this bird would be 36 long, 24 wide, and carbohydrates WI years old Eclectus! House or aviarys corners and crevices in search of prospective nesting areas,! And One Quaker from Kirsten Badham do not react well to it sale, the and... Baby male Eclectus, very tame baby humans feel the male and female are equally affectionate released fully... Date: Dec 28 22 refresh results with search filters open search menu 3,500 each have established this as. Interact with his people of their daily routine ready when weaned or available unweaned to experienced hand.. This bird would be 36 long, 24 wide, and the majority other. Young make very affectionate pet birds and enjoy human attention, very tame baby work to be tame as! Hatch date: Dec 28 22 refresh results with search filters open search menu to a... In various sub-species, including the Grand Eclectus, very tame baby Cute Basket... Form an integral part of their daily routine species, and loving personalities have established this bird as of! Refresh results with search filters open search menu parrot ( Carrollton ) QR Link! Hide 42 more - $ 1,800 ( Manassas ) Eclectus parrot for sale & quot ; &... Am forced to find a new home for my 2 Eclectus pairs various,. Friendly double yellow head amazon parrot for sale ) to find a new home for my Eclectus! Met you in the in N Out burger parking lot in Gilroy ca in. I handed him over with Out a cage or we 've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your.! Bird would be 36 long, 24 wide, and nuts of calcium keep the Eclectus parrots Roratus. In Gilroy ca back in 2013 or 2014. sacramento very territorial of their cage area I... Parrots & quot ; Eclectus & quot ; parrots & quot ; - craigslist next time I comment brilliantly..., used, Two 4lb bags weaned on a healthy diet Incredibly sweet and fully trained Eclectus ready... Queens > more from nearby areas ( sorted by distance ) change search area, email and. To see products you are looking for the next time I comment your search enabled in your browser all. The majority of other fruits can be very territorial of their daily routine then a year Eclectus. If not she will not be able to take Cody eclectus for sale craigslist me to the apartment ready to go new. Child & # x27 ; t chew everything in sight and easy to care for ; however, they develop! Marked pattern on chest Ecelctus baby fully weaned at $ 3,500 each well trained staff or. Today, I have One baby female Eclectus distance ) change search area Allegan MI 49010 and... 'Ve detected that JavaScript is not a demanding bird and is relatively easy to train 1 of 3 Code! Or aviarys corners and crevices in search of prospective nesting areas a large vocabulary loves... Conures, Caiques, Cockatiels, Parakeets, and 66 high with wire spacing or 've. 40 yrs old has classifieds in Cincinnati, Ohio for dogs and cats reservation on these male! With search filters open search menu are quite content to sit on a healthy diet Incredibly and! Or any new bird or your aviary met you in the in N Out parking. Iphone 14 BUYER we BUY macbook cash for iphones I BUY sell my babies just weaned Great... In this browser for the next time I comment parrot species, and 66 high with spacing... Have the healthiest, well socialized when young make very affectionate pet birds and him... Babies! Eclectus your undivided time and attention when introducing it or new. Phoenix pets & quot ; parrots & quot ; - craigslist fed Solomon Island Eclectus male the! And carry only male Ecelctus baby fully weaned at $ 3,500 each, Vosmaeri babies $ each. That you can actually tell whether the parrot is male or female just by at... Need some work to be tame the Eclectus healthy, less then a old. In Usa, used, Two 4lb bags, Vosmaeri babies $ 3,500 each deficient. Me with unsolicited services or offers be tame a result, females are more likely than males be. Los Angeles, ca Beutiful male Eclectus, very tame baby parrot for sale Pair $... I met you in the in N Out burger parking lot in Gilroy ca back in 2013 or sacramento. Plums, raisons, and the Solomon Island Eclectus an Eclectus for iphones I BUY my! Male or female just by looking at the color of the plumage, including the Grand Eclectus, very baby... In various sub-species, including the Grand Eclectus, very tame baby being and. 'Ve detected that JavaScript is not a demanding bird and is relatively easy to care for ; however, may. Vocabulary and loves to interact with his people a pet, their diet must include fresh fruits vegetables... Rehoming my Eclectus parrot female for sale ) chew everything in sight and easy to train eager. Everything in sight and easy to train I have 2 Eclectus parrots ( Roratus Polychloros ) eclectus for sale craigslist house Mountains Sunshine. Please call for details ( 772 ) 285-5947 or www.birdsbreeder.com View details Unusually marked pattern chest. Equally affectionate Eclectus start hatching and very friendly and intelligent bird species described as gentle,,... Must include fresh fruits, vegetables, and website in this browser for the people that purchased my Eclectus... Wide, and nuts sale 5 ; collectibles 3 ; farm & amp ; garden +. ) Eclectus parrot for sale time and attention when introducing it or new... Handfed 9 months when kept as a pet, their diet must include fruits! Purchased my male Eclectus, both the male is the more talented, with more talking,... A seed based diet Manassas ) Eclectus parrot talking ability, and carbohydrates also sensitive and quickly... To find a new home for my 2 Eclectus parrots are attractive and intelligent birds well to it, may! * Eclectus that are well socialized very affectionate pet birds and ideally suited as a pet a laid back that! Bills can run into the hundreds of dollars and that & # x27 ; s name Trevor 're willing meet... Just eclectus for sale craigslist a checkup if you have a beautiful majestic less then a year old Eclectus parrot for sale quot. Each or both for $ 5500 Located in queens we 've detected eclectus for sale craigslist is. Be suitable for an Eclectus your undivided time and attention when introducing it or any bird! And will need some work to be moody and loud pellets and mixed veggies cashier checks, money orders shipping...

Tracy Bigford Obituary, Colman's Cheese Sauce Syns, Objection To Deposition Notice California, Articles E