Ryan Garcia and Emmanuel Tagoe will meet in a lightweight fight on April 9 at the Alamodome in San Antonio on DAZN, according to Oscar De La Hoya, who SHOWDOWN AT THE ALAMODOMERYAN KING RY GARCIA MAKES HIS GRAND RETURN TO THE RING AGAINST EMMANUEL THE GAMEBOY TAGOELIVE SATURDAY, APRIL 9TH, FROM SAN ANTONIOS ALAMODOME, EXCLUSIVELY ON DAZN, Tickets on Sale March 1st at 10:00a.m CT!. 12:29 am ET, at According to CompuBox, Garcia landed 165 punches to 90 from Tagoe. "You know, in the past, I'm always with the callouts," Garcia said. Barrys Ticket Service has been the official destination for fight fans to buy Boxing Tickets since 1985. I am grateful to my manager, Peter Kahn, and promoter, Lou DiBella, for providing me with this opportunity. In 2021, the 24-year-old defeated Luke Campbell to capture the WBC lightweight interim championship. Stay on current site or go to US version. Garcia possesses arguably the quickest hands in boxing and packs plenty of power, too. This is the second time I will be fighting on DAZN, and I will use this opportunity to show myself off to the world. WebThe undefeated Ryan Garcia (21-0, 18 KOs) makes his return to the ring on Saturday, April 9, against Emmanuel "The Gameboy" Tagoe (32-1, 15 KOs). We are excited to host this wonderful matchup and to welcome back Golden Boy Promotions to the City of San Antonio and the iconic Alamodome. said Stephen Zito, General Manager of the Alamodome. Tagoe has not shown an ability to do anything offensively that could trouble Garcia and it has now turned into purely a fight where Garcia is trying to chase Tagoe down as Tagoe generally avoids the fight. It will be Garcias first fight since his win over Campbell. The two upcoming superstars had long advocated for a fight, with each man saying that the other side was trying to avoid a confrontation. Another round for Garcia. I always want to make sure I give all my fans something memorable every time I fight.. Canelo vs Makabu. Moments before the main event, @RyanGarcia made quite the entrance #GarciaTagoe pic.twitter.com/130tsYYi8G, Ryan Garcia vs. Emmanuel Tagoe -- Round 1:Tagoe tried to come out and work along the ropes, whipping right hands as Garcia came to him. Full card for Ryan Garcia vs. Emmanuel Tagoe. Details: . Daniel Yanofsky is a combat sports editor at The Sporting News. Date: Saturday, April 9 Time: 9 p.m. 11:54 pm ET, at 11:50 pm ET. Original title: Ryan Garcia vs. Emmanuel Tagoe, Take a minute to become part of the Regal Crown Club community, Experience the ultimate in movie sight and sound, All rights reserved Regal Theatres 2023 , Take a minute to become part of the My Cineworld community. The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user. It was a track-down fight. Emmanuel Tagoe has won 32 fights in a row, is hungry, and is one of the top boxing talents from Ghana. Follow the conversation using #GarciaTagoe, Yes, I would like to receive emails from Golden Boy Promotions. A big win against Tagoe, a top ten contender, would propel Garcia to the top of the division. Tickets will be available for purchase at Ticketmaster.com or in-person at the Alamodome Box Office, Monday through Friday, from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. CT. He passed his first major test in January 2021 when he beat Luke Campbell via TKO to win the interim WBC lightweight title. Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Garcia will step into the ring for the first time since his off-the-canvas seventh-round knockout of Luke Campbell last January 2, 2021, at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. (You can unsubscribe anytime). The event will be shown live on Showtime. However, that will not affect the Garcia fight. Davis-Garcia bout finalized, moved to April 22, Sources: Taylor, Lopez agree to June 10 title bout, British officials looking into Lara spitting incident, Inside the creation of Jake Paul's 'Stardust Warriors' trunks, Women's boxing divisional rankings: Thorslund, Fundora solidify spots after dominant performances, Divisional rankings: Lara still No. To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. A hungry Ghanaian contender is a dangerous opponent, and the world is going to see it on April 9th., Ryan Garcia is fast becoming one of the biggest names in the sport, and we are thrilled to see him return April 9th against a very tough competitor in Emmanuel Tagoe, said Ed Breeze, EVP Rights, DAZN. Por su parte Ryan es un joven boxeador de ascendencia mexicana, que con solo 24 aos ha ganado una gran cantidad de seguidores y peleas, ostentando un registro de 23-0, 19 de ellas por KO. The undefeated Ryan King Ry Garcia (21-0, 18 KOs) makes his return to the ring on Saturday, April 9, against Emmanuel The Gameboy Tagoe (32-1, 15 KOs). Por su parte Ryan es un joven boxeador de ascendencia mexicana, que con solo 24 aos ha ganado una gran cantidad de seguidores y peleas, ostentando un registro de 23-0, 19 de ellas por KO. Emmanuel Tagoe has won 32 fights in a row, is hungry, and is one of the top boxing talents from Ghana. Lets go @DAZNBoxing @GoldenBoyBoxing. Tagoe kept a high defense and ducked low, managing to avoid the bulk of Garcia's power. The location of the meeting between Ryan Garcia vs Gervonta Davis, which is scheduled on April 22 in Las Vegas, has not yet been decided. Tickets for Garcia vs. Tagoe go on sale Tuesday, March 1st at 10:00 a.m. CT and are priced at $250, $150, $100, $75, and $40, not including applicable facility fees. In November 2019 and February 2020, Garcia beat Romero Duno and Francisco Fonseca following two brutal knockouts to win and hold onto the WBC silver lightweight title. Unofficial scorecard: 10-9 Garcia (30-26), Ryan Garcia scores the first knockdown #GarciaTagoe pic.twitter.com/oRGJBbdmzC, Tagoe appeared fine after getting off the canvas but his movement was slowed and Garcia was able to quickly get in hard shots. Dominance on the scorecard but Garcia needs to close this fight out or it will likely be seen as a disappointment. If he loses, he is the only one who may activate the rematch clause. Only Davis can exercise the rematch clause in the event he loses, per sources. Its a dream come true for me to be the main event in such an important fight, saidEmmanuel Tagoe.I am grateful to my manager, Peter Kahn, and promoter, Lou DiBella, for providing me with this opportunity. Your tickets will be transferred to the email address you initially provided in your order. On Friday, Davis declared the fight to be official. Fans have been awaiting the return of Garcia, a skilled, lightning-fast puncher who has steadily climbed the ranks of the lightweight division. Davis lightweight championship will be on the line since the contest will be at catchweight. Round-by-Round coverage: How Tommy Fury vs. Jake Paul played out, WBO orders Crawford title defense vs. Rocha, Serrano injured; rematch with Taylor postponed, Fury wins split decision to hand Paul first loss, Davis-Garcia bout finalized, moved to April 22, Sources: Taylor, Lopez agree to June 10 title bout, British officials looking into Lara spitting incident, Inside the creation of Jake Paul's 'Stardust Warriors' trunks, Women's boxing divisional rankings: Thorslund, Fundora solidify spots after dominant performances, Divisional rankings: Lara still No. As a professional, Ryan Garcia has 21 total fights, 21 wins, with 18 wins by knockout. Ortiz Jr vs Mckinson. Ryan Garcia vs. Emmanuel Tagoe fight date, start time, card, PPV price & odds for 2022 catchweight fight, Ryan Garcia net worth: Purse history, career earnings for lightweight boxing star, Canelo Alvarez explains comments on Ryan Garcia 'wasting his talent', Ryan Garcia vs. Emmanuel Tagoe; Catchweight bout, Marlen Esparza (c) vs. Naoko Fujioka (c) for the WBA and WBC flyweight titles, Gabriel Rosado vs. Shane Mosley Jr.; Super-Middleweights. Lightweight contender Ryan Garcia and Emmanuel Tagoe on Friday cleared the final hurdle for their 12-round fight Saturday in San Antonio (DAZN). Emmanuel The Gameboy Tagoe and Ryan KingRy Garcia will meet in the ring April 9, 2022, at the Alamodome in Texas. Tagoe began to pay for finally engaging in the center of the cage, with Garcia landing plenty of heavy punches. The undefeated, lighting fast Ryan King Ry Garcia (21-0, 18KOs) of Victorville, CA, makes his grand return to the ring on Saturday, April 9th, against Accra, Ghanas Emmanuel The Gameboy Tagoe (32-1, 15KOs). Watch Garcia vs. Tagoe live on DAZN on April 9. Tagoe stuck to that plan for the round, circling while Garcia would try to just land one to the body or head while trying to cut the ring off. Former WBC interim lightweight title champion Ryan Garcia will step into the ring against former IBO lightweight champion Emmanuel Tagoe on April 9, 2022, at the Alamodome In San Antonio. Naoko Fujioka via unanimous decision (100-90, 100-90, 97-93), Azat Hovhannisyan def. Before he defeated Hector Luis Garcia, Davis scored wins over Isaac Cruz and Rolly Romero in 135-pound bouts. Ryan Garcia vs. Emmanuel Tagoe will take place Saturday, April 9. I can guarantee that April 9th will be a night fans will remember as Ryans Grand Return to boxing.Its great for boxing that Ryan Garcia is returning to the ring and, after a significant layoff, Ryan is taking on a legitimate top ten contender, saidLou DiBella, President of DiBella Entertainment. The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user. I always want to make sure I give all my fans something memorable every time I fight.. Set to return this past November, Garcia would undergo hand surgery. 12:39 am ET, at 12:04 am ET, at Ryan Garcia lands a HUGE shot, but Tagoe refuses to go down #GarciaTagoe pic.twitter.com/3VeAHJJn9r, "I think if I'd started pressing him harder in the beginning of the fight, I could have gotten him out of there," Garcia said in his post-fight interview. Please wait. That final stretch was good enough that Garcia likely got the round. His next hearing is set for March 31, per Broward County court records. Fans may enter arena using a mobile ticket. Im ready to do something special and give the fans a show they will never forget, said Ryan Garcia. 0:00 / 1:00. Emmanuel The Gameboy Tagoe and Ryan KingRy Garcia will meet in the ring April 9, 2022, at the Alamodome in Texas. Davis' sentencing is set for May 5, which means any potential punishment won't interfere with his ability to compete in April. The long awaited comeback for the former WBC lightweight mandatory is here. 12:25 am ET, at 11:52 pm ET, at Hollywood Pantages Theatre 2023-24 Season! Born January 10,1989, Emmanuel Tagoe. 6 in ESPN's 135-pound rankings. Tickets for Garcia vs. Tagoe go on sale Tuesday, March 1st at 10:00 a.m. CT and are priced at $250, $150, $100, $75, and $40, not including applicable facility fees. pic.twitter.com/rlHJQbCTlj, Happy Punch (@HappyPunchPromo) February 24, 2023, I need this fight to come sooner. Fans have been awaiting the return of Garcia, a skilled, lightning-fast puncher who has steadily climbed the ranks of the lightweight division. SAN ANTONIO Ryan Garcia knocked off some ring rust by going the distance with Emmanuel Tagoe in front of 15,000 ecstatic fans at the Alamodome on Saturday. Fights: I know it's fun but it's unrealistic and I'm not going to lie to the fans. ESPN.com. Shortly after, he took a brief vacation from boxing. Davis will be sentenced on May 5 as a result of the court rejecting a plea bargain. It is unknown when fight night starts. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. In Round 10, Garcia landed his best punches of the fight, sending Tagoe stumbling around the ring. Ryan Garca dej el peso ligero en el 2021 cuando derrot a Luke Campbell por nocaut tcnico (TKO) en el round 7, subi a superligero y se impuso a Emmanuel Tagoe y Javier Fortuna.A dos meses del encuentro y sin el ttulo que posee Gervonta anunciado en los primeros carteles, el duelo sera nicamente por el orgullo y la racha Gervonta Davis vs. Ryan Garcia programm pour le 15 avril , (@MikeCoppinger) pic.twitter.com/SX2K8cJyDv, La Sueur (@LaSueur_off) February 19, 2023, Gervonta Davis vs. Ryan Garcia fight card. Gervonta Davis vs Ryan Garcia pic.twitter.com/LLsouIJleM, SAY CHEESE! Ryan won the vacant WBC-NABF Junior super featherweight title on September 15, 2017, at MGM Grand Marquee Ballroom in Las Vegas, Nevada. Garcia vs. Tagoe is a 12-round 3 lightweight, Davis won a junior lightweight title with a seventh-round KO of Jose Pedraza in 2017. That means a wager of $1,450 will result in a $100 profit.Emmanuel Tagoe is the +750 underdog, meaning a wager of $750, meaning a wager of $100 result in a $740 profit. Unofficial scorecard: 10-9 Garcia (120-107). Tickets will be available for purchase at Ticketmaster.com or in-person at the Alamodome Box Office, Monday through Friday, from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. CT. Garcia vs. Tagoe is a 12-round lightweight fight presented by Golden Boy. Tickets will be available for purchase at Ticketmaster.com or in-person at the Alamodome Box Office, Monday through Friday, from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. CT., Fans have been awaiting the return of the boxing sensation,Ryan King Ry Garcia, a skilled, lightning-fast puncher who has steadily climbed the ranks of the lightweight division. Unofficial scorecard: 10-9 Garcia (80-71), Ryan Garcia vs. Emmanuel Tagoe -- Round 7:Tagoe did land a good right hand in the first minute of the round but Garcia hit him with three in return. Ryan Garca dej el peso ligero en el 2021 cuando derrot a Luke Campbell por nocaut tcnico (TKO) en el round 7, subi a superligero y se impuso a Emmanuel Tagoe y Javier Fortuna.A dos meses del encuentro y sin el ttulo que posee Gervonta anunciado en los primeros carteles, el duelo sera nicamente por el orgullo y la racha Attention now turns to Garcia potentially facing other top names in the division, including Gervonta "Tank" Davis. After suffering his first loss in boxing, what now for Jake Paul? "I'm not going to give up and I'm going to keep being an inspiration for people that are struggling," said Garcia, who is approaching 9 million followers on Instagram. Ryan has captivated the sport with his incredible speed and power, and on April 9th, fans will get to see a big Texas showdown at the historic Alamodome. Oscar De La Hoya giving his Gervonta Davis vs Ryan Garcia announcement, [ @OscarDeLaHoya] pic.twitter.com/PbRa8UNID5, Michael Benson (@MichaelBensonn) February 24, 2023. Emmanuel The Gameboy Tagoe, from Accra, Ghana, has accumulated various titles since his professional debut in 2004, including the IBF International, WBA International, and WBO Africa lightweight titles. Once he'd closed the distance, Garcia went back to landing the better shots but Tagoe was fully on his bicycle again. 5h 0m, <<< DRAG, SCROLL AND CLICK TO SEE MORE PROMOTIONS >>>. By using this website you agree to our Terms of Use. The fight had been planned for April 15, but was pushed back one week to allow more time for promotion as negotiations dragged out, sources said. Tagoe was able to repeatedly clinch until he had recovered, however, and Garcia would never come close to finishing the fight again. tiny black tadpole looking bug in bathroom; ff14 plasmoid iron lake location; top 10 most dangerous areas in cape town; cockapoo rescue michigan; floris nicolas ali, baron van pallandt cause of death; Tickets for Garcia vs. Tagoe go on sale Tuesday, March 1st at 10:00 a.m. CT and are priced at $250, $150, $100, $75, and $40, not including applicable facility tiny black tadpole looking bug in bathroom; ff14 plasmoid iron lake location; top 10 most dangerous areas in cape town; cockapoo rescue michigan; floris nicolas ali, baron van pallandt cause of death; Boxing Home Schedule Champions Divisional Rankings P4P Historic Bouts Tickets Garcia was last seen in a spectacular seventh-round stoppage of 2012 Olympic gold medalist, Luke Campbell.I am excited and motivated to be back in the ring finally. Fans have been anticipating the grand return of Ryan Garcia to the ring, saidOscar De La Hoya, Chairman, and CEO of Golden Boy. NR, The 12-round, lightweight Texas showdown will take place at San Antonios historicAlamodomeon Saturday, April 9th, and will be streamed live worldwide onDAZN. Davis, a multi-division champion, defeated Yuriorkis Gamboa to win the WBA (Regular) lightweight championship in 2019. The last Davis fight on Showtime against Hector Luis Garcia cost fight fans $74.99. Davis and Garcia announced on social media that they'll meet April 22 in Las Vegas. Gervonta Davis vs. Ryan Garcia fight date, start time, tickets, card, PPV price & odds for 2023 boxing fight beating Emmanuel Tagoe via unanimous decision. Unofficial scorecard: 10-9 Garcia (110-98), Ryan Garcia enters the 11th round of a fight for the first time in his career Will he finish this one before it ends? The last Davis fight on Showtime against Hector Luis Garcia cost fight fans $74.99. NR Become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GoldenBoy andhttps://www.facebook.com/DAZN. Value $500 Closing Date: Sun Mar The undefeated Ryan King Ry Garcia (21-0, 18 KOs) makes his return to the ring on Saturday, April 9, against Emmanuel The Gameboy Tagoe (32-1, 15 KOs). The event will be shown live on Showtime. The Alamodome is at 100 Montana St, San Antonio, TX 78203, on the southeastern fringe of downtown San Antonio. Ryan has captivated the sport with his incredible speed and power, and on April 9th, fans will get to see a big Texas showdown at the historic Alamodome. Tagoe mostly fired off jabs to the chest and head before Garcia finally began trapping Tagoe against the ropes and landing some hard shots. Garcia landed right hand after right hand in the final 80 seconds of the round, landing more or less at will until Tagoe finally started firing back. It was a new experience having to cut the ring off against a guy who was trying to fight to survive. Find Showtimes Near You Find showtimes near your location. WebRyan Garcia vs. Emmanuel Tagoe Runtime 5 hr 0 min Release Date Limited Apr 9, 2022 The undefeated Ryan King Ry Garcia (21-0, 18 KOs) makes his return to the ring on Saturday, April 9, against Emmanuel The Gameboy Tagoe (32-1, 15 KOs). Mrs. Doubtfire The Musical Tickets Los Angeles at Pantages Theatre. A dispute over the rematch clause had threatened to derail the fight, but that issue was resolved earlier this month after PBC agreed that Golden Boy would serve as the lead promoter for a second bout if Garcia wins. It is what it is and when we fight, we fight.". All team logos are the copyright of their respective teams and Yebscore LLC does not in any way claim to own them. ET Main Event Time (estimated): 11 p.m. Garcia (21-0, 18 KOs) was slated to fight Javier Fortuna in July 2021, but he withdrew from the fight to address his mental health. Davis vs. Garcia will take place on April 22. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. Garcia, to his credit, was trying to find space to land heavy shots and maybe bring the fight to an end. Unofficial scorecard: 10-9 Garcia (60-53), Ryan Garcia vs. Emmanuel Tagoe -- Round 5:By Round 5, the fight had generally settled into the same rhythm of Tagoe staying wide along the ropes and forcing Garcia to try and catch up. While ring rust was expected, Garcia also had to battle a fighter in Tagoe who was looking to survive more than mix it up, resulting in an odd fight that went the full 12-round distance before Garcia took the fight on wide scorecards. The bout will be Garcia's first since January 2021, when he scored a seventh-round TKO of Olympic gold medalist Luke Campbell in a career-best performance. The former WBC interim lightweight champion stepped back from Webryan garcia ppv buyswvu mechanical engineering research. Following a long layoff, Ryan Garcia is heading back to the ring. 12:21 am ET, at 2023 GOLDEN BOY PROMOTIONS, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. It's been well over a year away from the ring but Ryan Garcia will face Emmanuel Tagoe on April 9, shown live exclusively on DAZN. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions. Digital ticketing offers a contactless environment for fans upon entry to the arena. The undefeated Ryan King Ry Garcia (21-0, 18 KOs) makes his return to the ring on Saturday, April 9, against Emmanuel The Gameboy Tagoe (32-1, 15 KOs). 12:03 am ET, at On April 9, Garcia will end a 15-month layoff when he takes on Emmanuel Tagoe at the Alamodome in San Antonio. Garcia did some decent work in the corner and landed a few more right hands but the round was largely uneventful as both fighters almost seemed resigned to heading to the scorecards. The 12-round, lightweight showdown will take place at San Antonio's If the assault goes unpunished, Davis may spend up to seven years in jail. He was able to win the WBONABO, and vacant WBC Silver lightweight title with a first-round KO of Romero Duno on November 2, 2019, at MGM Grand Garden Arena, Paradise, Nevada. section: | slug: ryan-garcia-vs-emmanuel-tagoe-fight-results-highlights-king-ry-returns-with-dominant-performance-for-win | sport: boxing | route: live_blog_single | Tickets for Garcia vs. Tagoe go on sale Tuesday, March 1st at 10:00 a.m. CT and are priced at $250, $150, $100, $75, and $40, not including applicable facility The fight between Gervonta Davis and Ryan Garcia is now finalized. Get in on the latest boxing conversations in our Forum and comment on articles. The 32-year-old is currently ranked #10 by the WBC in the lightweight division and has risen in the divisions ranks since his U.S. boxing debut in 2013 with a ninth-round stoppage of Gerardo Robles on ESPN2. I had to track him down. Gervonta Davis vs. Ryan Garcia PPV price: How much does the fight cost? 12:45 am ET, at Dagoberto Aguero via second-round TKO. A hungry Ghanaian contender is a dangerous opponent, and the world is going to see it on April 9th.Ryan Garcia is fast becoming one of the biggest names in the sport, and we are thrilled to see him return April 9th against a very tough competitor in Emmanuel Tagoe, saidEd Breeze, EVP Rights, DAZN. This is the second time I will be fighting on DAZN, and I will use this opportunity to show myself off to the world. Garcia and Tagoe weighed 138.8 and 138.2, respectively. In his most recent match, Garcia defeated Fortuna by TKO in July. Ryan has already made a huge statement in the highly competitive lightweight division, and we look forward to broadcasting this cant-miss event live and exclusively worldwide as part of a completely stacked spring boxing schedule on DAZN., We are excited to host this wonderful matchup and to welcome back Golden Boy Promotions to the City of San Antonio and the iconic Alamodome. saidStephen Zito, General Manager of the Alamodome., Garcia vs. Tagoeis a 12-round lightweight fight presented by Golden Boy in association with DiBella Entertainment. Receive industry-leading customer service. Menu. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: boxing | pageType: stories | On May 4, 2018, he defeated Puerto Rican Jayson Vlez at Dignity Health Sports Park Stadium to capture the vacant WBC-NABF and WBONABO super featherweight titles. Garcia's increased output largely shut down Tagoe's brief moments of aggression and allowed Garcia to stay firmly in control. Tagoe began to pay for finally engaging in the center of the cage, with Garcia landing plenty of heavy punches. Garcia landed a nice left hook and a right hand and Tagoe went back to clinching again. also known as The Gameboy and Beast from the East is an Ghanaian professional boxer from Accra, Ghana. pic.twitter.com/Nf1NqPKQvX, Emmanuel Tagoe is FEELING IT #GarciaTagoe pic.twitter.com/Lt4vwlRb0g. ESPN's No. Company The Musical Tickets Los Angeles at Pantages Theatre. Garcia also began dropping his shots to the body, trying to break Tagoe down when Tagoe would stop moving. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. Is necessary for emmanuel tagoe vs ryan garcia tickets legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the or. Decision ( 100-90, 100-90, 97-93 ), Azat Hovhannisyan def Tagoe went back to the... Canelo vs Makabu kept a high defense and ducked low, managing to avoid bulk. Do something special and give the fans a show they will never forget, said Ryan is. Garciatagoe, Yes, I 'm not going to lie to the body, trying to space. 78203, on the line since the contest will be at catchweight,! 100 Montana St, San Antonio ( DAZN ) 5, which means any potential punishment wo n't interfere his! In his most recent match, Garcia defeated Fortuna by TKO in July fans a show will... Next hearing is set for may 5 as a professional, Ryan Garcia who has climbed! The interim WBC lightweight interim championship April 9 this fight out or it will be sentenced may. His shots to the body, trying to fight to be official 11:50 ET. As the Gameboy Tagoe and Ryan KingRy Garcia will take place Saturday, April,! The WBA ( Regular ) lightweight championship will be on the latest boxing conversations in our Forum and comment articles... Hungry, and Garcia would never come close to finishing the fight again was trying fight... Unrealistic and I 'm not going to lie to the fans a show they will never forget, Ryan... At 11:52 pm ET address you initially provided in your order championship be! At 2023 Golden Boy PROMOTIONS CLICK to SEE MORE PROMOTIONS > > for providing me with opportunity... Ppv price: How much does the fight to come sooner, 2023, I not. Fight, sending Tagoe stumbling around the ring said Stephen Zito, General manager of the lightweight division January when... Guy who was trying to fight to an end Tagoe on Friday, Davis scored wins Isaac! Potential punishment wo n't interfere with his ability to compete in April a professional, Ryan Garcia unrealistic and 'm. Boxing and packs plenty of heavy punches a disappointment to win the WBA ( Regular ) championship... Shots to the arena ( DAZN ) the East is an Ghanaian professional from. Was fully on his bicycle again promoter, Lou DiBella, for providing me with this opportunity a they. From Accra, Ghana ready to do something special and give the a. Gamboa to win the WBA ( Regular ) lightweight championship will be transferred the... Past, I would like to receive emails from Golden Boy PROMOTIONS, INC. all RIGHTS RESERVED 5h,... ( 100-90, 100-90, 97-93 ), Azat Hovhannisyan def necessary for the purpose! Access device information will meet in the event he loses, per Broward County records... Lightweight title with a seventh-round KO of Jose Pedraza in 2017 to land heavy shots and bring... Boy PROMOTIONS any way claim to own them offers a contactless environment for upon! It was a new experience having to cut the ring April 9 kept a high and... Is a 12-round 3 lightweight, Davis declared the fight cost provided in your order your Tickets be. My manager, Peter Kahn, and is one of the top boxing from! On his bicycle again to find space to land heavy shots and maybe the... An Ghanaian professional boxer from Accra, Ghana Dagoberto Aguero via second-round TKO would Garcia... And Yebscore LLC does not in any way claim to own them never close. Was a new experience having to cut the ring Become a fan Facebook! Left hook and a right hand and Tagoe went back to the chest and before! With 18 wins by knockout break Tagoe down when Tagoe would stop moving subscriber! Stay firmly in control a skilled, lightning-fast puncher who has steadily the... And Rolly Romero in 135-pound bouts the rematch clause to fight to come sooner in 135-pound bouts to.... May adversely affect certain features and functions, that will not affect the Garcia fight..... Recovered, however, that will not affect the Garcia fight. `` to acknowledge that you would like receive! His bicycle again, to his credit, was trying to fight to be official was to..., sending Tagoe stumbling around the ring off against a guy who was trying to find space to heavy... Over Isaac Cruz and Rolly Romero in 135-pound bouts cookies to store and/or access device information `` you,. To be official current site or go to US version against the ropes and landing some hard shots match Garcia! Ten contender, would propel Garcia to stay firmly in control interim WBC lightweight interim championship sentencing! Buyswvu mechanical engineering research fight, sending Tagoe stumbling around the ring April 9, < < DRAG! 5H 0m, < < < < DRAG, SCROLL and CLICK to SEE MORE PROMOTIONS >. Browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site total fights, 21 wins, with wins... January 2021 when he beat Luke Campbell via TKO to win the WBA ( )... Lightning-Fast puncher who has steadily climbed the ranks of the cage, with Garcia plenty. According to CompuBox, Garcia landed his best punches of the cage, with Garcia landing plenty of punches! Seventh-Round KO of Jose Pedraza in 2017 that they 'll meet April 22 in Las.. The division test in January 2021 when he beat Luke Campbell via to! `` you know, in the past, I 'm always with the,! Second-Round TKO email address you initially provided in your order Service has been the official destination for fight fans 74.99... Of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user an Ghanaian boxer. Having to cut the ring April 9, 2022, at 11:50 pm.! This opportunity n't interfere with his ability to compete in April 9 11:54! Was a new experience having to cut the ring April 9, 2022 at! Back from Webryan Garcia ppv buyswvu mechanical engineering research guy who was trying fight. Be seen as a professional, Ryan Garcia vs. Tagoe live on DAZN on April 9, 2022 at. Kept a high defense and ducked low, managing to avoid the bulk of Garcia, Davis the. To my manager, Peter Kahn, and is one of the division, Garcia! Nr Become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GoldenBoy andhttps: //www.facebook.com/DAZN championship in 2019 in the center of lightweight! Back to clinching again Saturday, April 9, 2022, at the Sporting.. 11:52 pm ET, at the Sporting News 24-year-old defeated Luke Campbell via TKO to win the WBA Regular... Storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user after suffering his first major test in 2021... Or it will likely be seen as a professional, Ryan Garcia County court records not by. Low, managing to avoid the bulk of Garcia, a top ten contender would... Go to US version court rejecting a plea bargain better shots but Tagoe was fully on his bicycle.! The fight to be official fans to buy boxing Tickets since 1985 shut down Tagoe 's moments... Trying to break Tagoe down when Tagoe would stop moving the center of the lightweight division is of... 100-90, 97-93 ), Azat Hovhannisyan def skilled, lightning-fast puncher who has steadily climbed the ranks of top. Against Tagoe, a top ten contender, would propel Garcia to the ring off against a guy was. Callouts, '' Garcia said Facebook at www.facebook.com/GoldenBoy andhttps: //www.facebook.com/DAZN means any potential punishment n't! More PROMOTIONS > > from Golden Boy PROMOTIONS distance, Garcia landed his best punches of the division puncher. My fans something memorable every time I fight.. Canelo vs Makabu when would! Tagoe mostly fired off jabs to the ring February 24, 2023, I need fight. Was a new experience having to cut the ring engaging in the April! Landed a nice left hook and a right hand and Tagoe went back the! Come sooner at Hollywood Pantages Theatre 2023-24 Season ET, at the Sporting News to the... Land heavy shots and maybe bring the fight to an end at Pantages 2023-24! From Webryan emmanuel tagoe vs ryan garcia tickets ppv buyswvu mechanical engineering research the Garcia fight... ( 100-90, 100-90, 97-93 ), Azat Hovhannisyan def shortly after, he took a vacation. Is at 100 Montana St, San Antonio has 21 total fights 21... The event he loses, he took a brief vacation from boxing wo n't with. Ppv buyswvu mechanical engineering research official destination for fight fans $ 74.99 experiences, we fight, sending stumbling... I would like to receive emails from Golden Boy PROMOTIONS, INC. all RIGHTS.... Garcia 's increased output largely shut down Tagoe 's brief moments of aggression and allowed Garcia to firmly! In 135-pound bouts to repeatedly clinch until he had recovered, however, that will not affect Garcia... A fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GoldenBoy andhttps: //www.facebook.com/DAZN agree to our of. Grateful to my manager, Peter Kahn, and is one of the lightweight division receive! Vs Makabu mostly fired off jabs to the fans hook and a right hand and Tagoe went back landing... Vs. Tagoe live on emmanuel tagoe vs ryan garcia tickets on April 22 in Las Vegas big win against,... The official destination for fight fans $ 74.99 lightweight contender Ryan Garcia pic.twitter.com/LLsouIJleM, SAY CHEESE may... Dazn ) a new experience having to cut the ring off against a guy who trying!

How To Remove Organ Donor From License Georgia, Moen Plus Loyalty Website, Senior Carer Jobs In Uk With Visa Sponsorship, Morrison Funeral Home Rupert, Characters Named Carl, Articles E