Zanzibar to Boston from $649. 1 stop. All 2 desserts we had were in the category of Spectacular! Departing Wed, Mar 15. Your session has expired due to inactivity. There are 2 airports in Italy that have non-stop flights to Zanzibar. First class passengers had to fight their way to the rear two toilets, around serving carts, etc. ", "After there was a problem with the plane once we had boarded, they were able to switch us to another plane at another gate. ", "The crew was incredibly welcoming and supportive. ", "Loved the entertainment center and options. switched to a later flight hoping that flight would not be delayed. ", "Yes overall probably the best flight to Chennai from DC", "Justfly stoled my money as i booked for seat and paid 30$ And the seat didnt booked I want my money to be returned", "Improve quality of service and cleanliness. A popular option is to book your safari for Northern Tanzania and/or a Kilimanjaro trek, then fly directly to Zanzibar from either Arusha, Kilimanjaro International Airport, or the Serengeti bush. But I was luck that that people that were sitting with me were great. Everyone of them was so nice and so attentive to our needs. Average for return flights in February 2023. Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average . Mon, 22 May ZNZ - LHR with Kenya Airways. Search Deals. ", "serving alcohol to passengers more than once is disturbing the passengers on the side", "Food options- they start serving from front when they reach behind of plane food options exhausted pls ask ground catering to provide more non veg food", "Service is courteous, both on the ground and air. ", "Awesome experience provided by inflight crew, who attended to all your needs for this long for flight. Cheap round-trip flights to Zanzibar. Crew during the flight was good", "Service provided during the transfer at Istanbul was not good. from TSh83,749. Do not think it will never happen to you, it is just a matter of time that this kind of bad service catches up to you. On an average day, there is at least 1 flight arriving every 15 minutes. ", "Really nice staff all the way through from gate agent to flight attendants. Prices were available within the past 7 days and start at $173 for one-way flights and $267 for round trip, for the period specified. Best flight ever. 2) Customer service staff are rude, incompetent and unhelpful 3) No recognition that customers are to be served 4) Food selection in business class was mediocre and poor 5) Old aircraft - on flight from Istanbul to London, business class was 3 abreast with the middle seat being used as a tray table. Don't think we will fly with Turkish airlines ever again. From Zanzibar to Mombasa there are 5 airlines that have direct services, which are Condor, Eurowings, FlexFlight, Neos and Safarilink Aviation. from AED 1,784. The earliest flight departs at 10:10, the last flight departs at 10:40. ", "They flight was moved up about 1 hr earlier. ", "Old plane. From Nairobi, you can fly non-stop with FlexFlight or Safarilink Aviation. Sometimes travel dates aren't set in stone. The food was good for airline food. Definitely will rethink ever flying this airline again. You can filter for flexibility, number of stops, airline, and departure/arrival times . ", "Turkish airlines broke my luggage. Boarding involved a bus taking to stairs-only-access tiny plane, in pouring down rain. ", "Safety video was cool. ", "Crew was not particularly friendly.almost downright rude at times", "Crew was great. Flights from ZNZ to DAR are operated 135 times a week, with an average of 19 flights per day. There are 24 airlines flying to Zanzibar from 27 airports around the world, as of March 2023. Had to go get the service on own . Dar es Salaam, Arusha and Pemba Island are the 3 most popular routes to Zanzibar. ", "Plane was virtually empty and it was a pleasure to have a whole row to myself! ", "The gate agents and flight attendants were nice. In total there are 27 airports around the world that have direct flights to Zanzibar, spread around 26 cities in 15 countries. ", "Nothing to complain about in the entire process from ticketing through flight and disembarkment", "Good food, good service and clean planes. This website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Flight left on time and landed early. Departure times vary between 02:20 - 23:20. Prices and availability are subject to change. Loaded the back of the plan first after premium and those needing extra time. ", "Boarding was very ease and helpful for my family while I was traveling with kids I appreciate that fact that customer service at boarding was reached out to my wife to help and make us feel great thru the process thanks", "Leg space in economic class is too less. 04/30/2023. Wished for comfy Star Alliance seats for that flight which we did enjoy from ZRH BUD", "Some of the crew members were rude and inconsiderate - if you see that someone is sleeping, you dont stand at their seat and lean on it and shake it while youre waiting to give the security demo before take off. Guangzhou is the only city in China with direct flights to Zanzibar. ". Crew and aircraft was okay nothing special like I expected. We also use cookies and data to tailor the experience to be age-appropriate, if relevant. 1 out of every 4 people was throwing up. ", "terrible customer service. Poor coordination of checkin lines, security lanes, and flow of people -- all fixable with a little forethought, engineering, and better utilization of circulation space -- and much clearer communication! Cancel anytime. Read more. - at times they forgot what was asked of them. Hands down best 8+ hour flight experience vis-a-vis other airlines. Einfalt a bka. Zanzibar is a collection of islands off the coast of Tanzania. Great selection of free movies. Cheap Flights from George Bush Intercontinental to Zanzibar Intl. We want you to spend less on your flight from Dallas to Zanzibar, so you . Unfortunately, there are no direct flights available on your preferred date(s). from AED 1,778. The rest of the flight was quiet, uneventful, and pleasant in part due to their good nature. NOWHERE we were told we had to be at check in prior to an hour before the flight. At the top, select your ticket type: one-way, round trip, or multi-city. Fly from Johannesburg on Ethiopian Air, Kenya Airways and more. The airport code is ZNZ,and it can also be referred to as Abeid Amani Karume Intl, Kisauni, or Zanzibar Intl. . If you fly from the Serengeti, be aware that this might require a few stops. If anyone reclined their seats, you were trapped and could barely get out of the row to get up or go to the bathroom. Save 22% or moreCompare multiple travel sites with one search, Free to useThere are no hidden charges or fees, Filter your dealsChoose cabin class, free Wi-Fi and more, Bundle and saveSave money when you bundle your flight + hotel. There are roughly 2,522 flights arriving at Zanzibar every month (or 588 flights each week), from a total of 27 airports worldwide. Fastidiously weighing and forcing mutiple repacks of carry-on bags even though well under total limit of checked & carry. A passenger who sat next to my husband snored all the time and leaned a bit over my husband as he was heavy. I totally could have missed the flight as a result! ", "Was a short flight so there wasnt anything that made it unpleasant", "Seats are uncomfortable, not enough leg room. Wed, 15 Mar BOM - ZNZ with Ethiopian Airlines. If you have made online reservations for a rental car, you can pick up your car keys directly at the car rental company desk within the airport. This is a seasonal route that starts in March and ends in April. Paper towels and toilet toilet paper ran out two thirds of the way into the red-eye flight and bathrooms became non useable in the morning. Zanzibar.AED 1,778 per passenger.Departing Mon, Apr 10, returning Fri, Apr 14.Round-trip flight with Ethiopian Airlines.Outbound indirect flight with Ethiopian Airlines, departing from Dubai on Mon, Apr 10, arriving in Zanzibar.Inbound indirect flight with . ", "boarding should be handled better than what i saw at Istanbul. Loved the frequency of beverage service. Doha security and transfer were unruly, long, and a mess. Book Flights From Nairobi to Zanzibar & Zanzibar To Nairobi Via Mombasa . I won a $50 Delta gift certificate! from. ", "No leg room due to the airplane box under the seat in front of me. ", "I booked my ticket on Kayak two months prior to the departure date. ", "The personnel are what makes the airline so special. Direct. Also the crew this trip were MIA on a 12 hr trip. 1 stop. To continue, we need to renew your session. Maintain or replace audio equipment if necessary to help improve quality of audio messaging in all boarding areas. Skemmtun og ferir Zanzibar. return from 599. Turkish Airlines (Star Alliance): year-round flights from Istanbul (IST). Be aware that choosing a non-stop flight can sometimes be more expensive while saving you time. ", "The cleanliness of the seat and tray area. ", "Flight was delayed 4 1/2 hours because no crew was available. Business license. ", "Everything. That means we look across the web to find the best prices we can find for our users. Click the calendar to select your flight dates. My back was in constant pain and I was unable to do very many things due to the back pain during my "vacation", The flight attendants had to remind the parents that their children could not stand on the seats during takeoff or crawl around under the seats. Find the best flights fast, track prices, and book with confidence. The father yelled all the time. ", "I received my luggage one week after the flight", "I have been told at the airport that I had an unconfirmed flight and was told that I could not travel to Istanbul. These two routes together are operated 1736 times this month, and make up for 69% of all monthly arrivals at Zanzibar Airport (Kisauni Airport). WEDNESDAY. I hope to fly with this crew again someday. Delta inflight app worked well for entertainment. ", "Crew was extremely accommodating and friendly. Truly a 5 star experience. ", "Just don't do it. ", "Boarding seems so disorganized and is doesn't need to be. ", "The flight was perfect until we hit horrible turbulence. Thanks! Got to the airport and was told to pay up for each checked bag. "Turkish Airlines: Shoulda flown Lufthansa"", "Didnt like? *Fares displayed have been collected within the last 48hrs and may no longer be available at time of booking. ", "Everyone was friendly, pleasant and very helpful. ", "Best food I've ever had on an airline! Prices and availability are subject to change. Zanzibar.TSh84,096 per passenger.Departing Sun, 26 Feb.One-way flight with Precision Air.Outbound direct flight with Precision Air departs from Dar Es Salaam on Sun, 26 Feb, arriving in Zanzibar.Price includes taxes and charges.From TSh84,096, select. You could then fly to Zanzibar with an airline and back with another airline. Find the best flights to Zanzibar fast, track prices, and book with confidence Departing Sun, Feb 12. Overall the food was okay, we had 2 small pieces of beef in one meal, the two salads has no taste and the sandwich was too salty. Really a great flight overall and I would fly with them again. Explore top winter destinations and enjoy the cool weather with Almosafer. Destination ZNZ Zanzibar International Airport. ", "The crew was okay. It will start in March 2023.From Dubai, the only airline with direct flights is Flydubai. Sorry, we found no alternative options for these dates. Explore Our Great Selection of Destinations Around the World. Emirates) but Turkish wouldn't book us. 1 stop. I was at the gate of my connection flight 5 minutes before the departure, however, they did not let me in. Attractions include Stone Town, Mnemba Atoll, and Kendwa Beach. 1 stop. From Zrich, direct flights are offered by Edelweiss Air. 200 displaced people are standing in line. Book cheap Flights from Nairobi (NBO) to Zanzibar (ZNZ) starting from KES 52,880. Tried to rebook and was told to pay the $800 per ticket that we already paid. I flew 6 flights in December, 2016 in business class - out of which 5 flights were late. Directions were not clea.flight", "My mother is terminal, as in, she's DYING. Flight was entirely full. Find the best flights to Arusha fast, track prices, and book with confidence Find the lowest prices on one-way and roundtrip tickets right here. ", "Even though its economy- it feels like the seats have gotten even smaller! Get started finding a cheap flight to Zanzibar Town on Expedia by either choosing a deal on this page or entering into the search bar your travel dates, origin airport, and whether you want roundtrip or one-way airfare. It would have been nice to have a real gate assignment in Istanbul rather than having to take a bus tour around the airport. Flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar take from 3 hours and 45 minutes up to 7 hours and 55 minutes, depending on your stopover airport. Alot of movies to watch! From Mombasa, there are 5 airlines that have direct services to Zanzibar, which are Condor, Eurowings, FlexFlight, Neos and Safarilink Aviation.From Nairobi, direct flights are offered by Air France (SkyTeam), Kenya Airways (SkyTeam) and Precision Air.From Nairobi, you can fly non-stop with FlexFlight or Safarilink Aviation. Staff at Istanbul was not helpful. The best part was that I could check in 2 luggages per person in addition to the carry-on!!! Prices were available within the past 7 days and start at 58 for one-way flights and 222 for round trip, for the period specified. ", "The Food was pathetic, especially lack of any diary products including any form of dessert even after I had asked for a Vegetarian Ovo-Lacto meal. Zanzibar to Charlotte from $646. Then never again. Disappointment again! Price found Feb 26, 2023, 10:06 PM. Find the best flights to Zanzibar Archipelago fast, track prices, and book with confidence. At the top, select the number of passengers and cabin class. From Cape Town Intl to Zanzibar Kisauni. Made inquiry online, have not hurt from them. Below you can find a list of all cities and countries that have direct flights to Zanzibar, ordered by popularity. No air. 1 stop. One day of our vacation lost. 423 per passenger.Departing Thu, 13 Apr, returning Sat, 20 May.Return flight with Turkish Airlines and Precision Air.Outbound indirect flight with Turkish Airlines, departs from London Gatwick on Thu, 13 Apr, arriving in Zanzibar.Inbound indirect flight with . Oman Air: year-round flights from Muscat (MCT). Can't forget the little pouch they give you with slippers, socks, tooth brush kit, ear plugs, and the sleep mask for your eyes. Departing flights from Dubai (DXB) to Zanzibar (ZNZ) 00:30 DXB. Roundtrip prices range from $267 - $709, and one-ways to Zanzibar start as low as $69. Search for Zanzibar flights on KAYAK now to find the best deal. Distance and aircraft type by airline for flights from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to Zanzibar International Airport. ", "They no longer serve Turkish Delight which was a wonderful Turkish touch. Zanzibar is home to Abeid Amani Karume . These small differences make it a lot of unique experience. Book flights to Zanzibar. The cheapest flight from Nairobi to Zanzibar was found 56 days before departure, on average. They treat different colored people differently", "Onboard crew pleasant and service efficient as always. 4. I will never fly emirates again", "Seats were a little narrow and could use new cushions. Not too full. The flight attendants overall disposition towards the passengers needs to improve. Our seating on board the aircraft was thankfully good which is why I rated Comfort as Okay. Food and entertainment were a little lacking but for a 3 hour flight it was more than acceptable. In Germany, the only airport that has a direct connection to Zanzibar is Frankfurt. Shoulder didn't even touch the side of the plan. We literally had to scramble through the crowd to get to the gate desk and get our boarding passes validated so we could board our flight with our group of passengers. I had to sit on the plane for over an hour before we took off. Wtf! There are 2 airports in Zanzibar: Zanzibar Airport (Kisauni Airport) (ZNZ) and Dar es Salaam Airport (DAR). Nakupenda, Paje and Uroa Bay are just three locations that offer sapphire waters, white sand and total relaxation. JFK to ZNZ Flight Details. Crew requires more training in upkeep of airplane on long-haul flights. ", "Our attendant was very nice with a great attitude. While flat-rate taxis are available in the transportation area of the arrival terminal, you can also try putting your bargaining prowess to work and negotiating a lower fee. offering hot steeped tea poured & ready to drink. ", "The delay for boarding wasn't communicated good. Price found Feb 26, 2023, 12:05 PM. ", "Quick and easy boarding and departing. ", "Smooth flight and always a plus to see a beautiful smile throughout the trip from our Flight Attendant Stefany! Tue, Mar 28 DXB - ZNZ with Ethiopian Airlines. ", "The only minor complaint was that the seats are so small that when the person in front of you reclines, you literally cant get out of your seat. Great choice of movies. Fly to Zanzibar with KLM. They fly seasonal from Guangzhou (CAN). Whether flying in or taking the ferry almost all visitors will pass through Stone Town while visiting Zanzibar, Africa. Search for Zanzibar flights on KAYAK now to find the best deal. Boarding was chaotic at best with very little control and guidance provided by Delta staff. 421.56. . The earliest flight departs at 02:20, the last flight departs at 23:20. When person infrint put seat back it was very difficult to view screen", "Seats are terrible. ", "Excellent service on both flights. Very old movies mostly", "Seats are so narrow and led room. Also, good airplane food. Zanzibar to Chicago from $574. Neos: seasonal flights from Milan (Malpensa) (MXP) and Rome (Fiumicino) (FCO). We had to board next plane the next day, 24hours latet! ", "Changing my flight , with out notice or short notice.. ", "If you can get it he people at the desk to stop making announcements while there are announcements being made over the airport PA system that would be great. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). * Billed and renews at $239.88 annually. ", "Very comfortable flight overall and good lie flat seats. Search Deals. The official name of Zanzibar Airport is Zanzibar Airport (Kisauni Airport). Below you can find a list of airlines that operate most ZNZ flights: There are 16 airports that have flights to Zanzibar in Business Class. 400.48. ", "I'm a pretty small person (5'4 and 110 pounds) and it was very hard for me to get comfortable. Famous for its powdery soft beaches and spices, as well as exciting caves and historical attractions. ", "I paid to upgrade my seats and they were still tiny. Lots of new movies", "Flight was 1 hr delay and we missed our connection flight. ", "Baggage missing for three days. You want to fly sit down now. ", "This A320 aircraft departed LGA with the first class toilet inoperative. Manage Booking . from C$653. (Doha agent told me dfferent rules appied for carrry on 2nd plane even though I asked specifically frm original agent who checked me thru to final dest--insisted I check main carry on even though there turned out to be plenty of overhead room on board). The plane wasnt on time for the connecting flight so I lost my transit. ", "No child activities were distributed by the crew (like they did for our return flight). ", "Customer service, amenities like socks, sleeping mask, free headphones and free drinks were all excellent part of the trip. 48. ", "Great service and friendly staff! Additional baggage fees may . This is the most uncomfortable, cramped, and smallest seat I have ever flown infirst time flying EmiratesI certainly would never fly again and actual am haunted by the idea of the return flight in 10 days. Viewed: 16 hours ago. Tue, Feb 28 ZNZ - CPT with Kenya Airways. ", "The moms with babies would do with a little help. Long line in Doha to re-clear security on international connection FROM USA! Qatar Airways (Oneworld): year-round flights from Doha (DOH). ", "The flight attendants seemed very courteous, but unable to do anything about the situation. Find the best flights fast, track prices, and book with confidence. Air Tanzania is currently the only airline flying non-stop from China to Zanzibar. Going back was no better since the plane from Manila had slight delay and we missed our connecting flight to Ljubljana for just few minutes. 1 stop. The service, food, entertainment. Free Wi-Fi, comfortable seats and award-winning entertainment - all part of the Uganda Airlines experience. Zanzibar.$792 per passenger.Departing Mon, May 8, returning Mon, May 22.Round-trip flight with Turkish Airlines.Outbound indirect flight with Turkish Airlines, departing from New York Newark on Mon, May 8, arriving in Zanzibar.Inbound indirect flight with Turkish Airlines . This month, there are 2,522 flights arriving at Zanzibar Airport, which are 84 flights per day or 4 flights per hour. There is 1 airport in South Africa that has a direct connection to Zanzibar, which is Johannesburg. ", "The crew were all lovely + meals were excellent. Zanzibar Airport (Kisauni Airport) is the second largest airport in Tanzania. ", "Not enough space to sleep .. ppl infront put their chairs ally's the way back n I could barely move", "The staff was extremely rude and mean. From Johannesburg to Zanzibar. ", "The crew was great and the dinner was really good! Polite staff, great flight. There are several airports within Tanzania that have domestic flights to Zanzibar (8 in total). Once on board, we were not served anything until @ 90 minutes after takeoff. ", "It would be great if you could serve warm food instead of bread. In fact, went out of their way to get me a wheelchair ride to next flight, which I dearly needed", "First flight was delayed due to circumstances outside of airlines control. ", "The flight attendants were fantastic. There is 1 airport in France that has a direct connection to Zanzibar, which is Paris. There was a short wait, and we only had a delay of 35 minutes. It was extremely hot. ", "The entertainment system was not working - on a 12+ hour flight", "The in flight service was great.. Find the lowest prices on one-way and roundtrip tickets right here. ", "We were very satisfied with the service and friendliness we will dfinitely look up turkish airlines on the future. * Billed and renews at $35.88 annually. We received three additional alerts making our total wait time at the airport 5 hours before we could approach the gate and board the aircraft. Whew! Also fresh orange juice. ", "Leg room, seats reclining, kids movie selection. Flight attendants were miserable. : 1014 Intercontinental flights were started with Fokker F.VII equipment in . However these people brought playdough for their child to roll out or punch on the seat tray and all they did was constantly yell loudly at their children, Well not about the kicking, punching, or crawling around. ", "seat size and comfort. Plane left on time and arrived early. ", "After checking in in Manila, they told us there is no more seats for us and we're not able to board the plane that we booked few months in advance! No compensation was offered by QA when we arrived in Doha. Very difficult to straighten legs out, difficult to get comfortable. Wtf! ", "All the crews are awesome and very helpful, especially to the parents with young kid. From Frankfurt, direct flights are offered by Condor. ", "The aircraft was horrible No space at all even after paying for a better seat", "Im a small person & your seating is cramped & uncomfortable! NBO to ZNZ Flight Details. Ran out of snacks and beverage service. start as low as $501. ", "The leg room was terrible on this plane. small aisle. Home. Mon, Mar 6 ZNZ - SHJ with Air Tanzania. Customer Service i believe is merely a joke to the entire company. ", "Staff were courteous and there was abundant food and beverage service. Guess I'll see if she can settle for sea world or the damn beach instead of Egypt like she wanted to. The first route served was the Amsterdam to London, flown with DH.9As that carried just two passengers on a charter basis. 1 stop. No attendants even after pressing buzzer 5 times in an hour . 2. Seats were uncomfortable. Food was well prepared and served quickly. R9 591. Go to Google Flights. TUESDAY. They elevated economy well above (the usual) steerage.

What Part Did Ron Potter Play In Heartland, The Great Escapists Gyrocopter, Harry Potter Fanfiction Ron And Hermione Protective Of Harry, Thomas Knotts Cause Of Death, Articles G