Non-smoking rooms. Biking (2 mi.) SeaWorld Orlando, Walt Disney World Resorts, Camping World Stadium, Amway Center, home of the Orlando Magic, and Exploria Stadium . It was clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Each guestroom of this hotel offers luxurious accommodation and is fitted with a mini fridge, coffee-making facilities, and TV. "The motel was nice, clean, updated, and seemed safe. "The hotel was basic, and I could smell marijuana at night. I'll definitely stay here again. Each standard room of the hotel has free Wi-Fi access. I liked that I had to use my key card to take the elevator to my floor. WiFi Available . "Clean room and nice hotel staff. Tickets cost $0 - $2 and the journey takes 4 min. The front desk clerk and housekeepers were great. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Went for the Billy Joel concert and really was quite impressed by the quality of the staff--the food on the other hand, not great. Address: 500 South Orange Avenue The staff was friendly, and the food and drinks were good. Earn free nights, get our Price Guarantee & make booking easier with Hotels.com! Meeting/banquet facilities The city view from our corner room was the best. Hotel deals near Amway Center. The rooms are recently renovated and spacious. "Nice, clean hotel. When you make a reservation, v 0.3 miles from Amway Center Reserve Online The Boheme - Grand Bohemian Hotel - Orlando 325 S. Orange Avenue, Orlando (Map) Modern European Average Price: $31 to $50 v 0.4 miles from Amway Center t 8 mins walking Uber from $5-7 Reserve Online KRES CHOPHOUSE Our Pick: Top Nearby ($31-$50) 17 W. Church St., Orlando (Map) Steak When I complained about not having a spot, the hotel clerk called security. Distance 0.17 miles from Convention Center AC Hotel By Marriott Orlando Downtown 8.6 Excellent | 331 reviews $385+ View deal 0.3 miles from Convention Center Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando Autograph Collection 8.3 Excellent | 284 reviews $362+ View deal 0.37 miles from Convention Center Aloft Orlando Downtown 8.3 Excellent | 266 reviews $299+ Room service Sales Manager, Hotel Sales. I'd stay again. Rooms come equipped with refrigerators and microwaves. Will return if we ever attend anyStayed 2 nights over a weekend. "The hotel room was clean, and breakfast was great. - allows dogs only up to 40 pounds - $150 per stay fee for 1st dog - $50 per stay fee for each additional dog. The earlier in the afternoon you check into a hotel, the more likely you will get a room or suite that matches your preferences. Looking for a place to stay within walking distance. Don't assume you can cancel a non-refundable reservation without penalty if you notify the hotel weeks or even months in advance. Social distancing was practiced. The hotel clerks were awesome. A-Z Guide; Quick Facts; Rental Spaces. 680 North Orange Avenue, I-4, Exit 84, Orlando, FL 32801. "The AC was really loud and didn't adequately cool the room, so we were up all night. Non-smoking rooms The bathroom features were modern, and enough towels were provided. The pet-friendly property also has an outdoor pool where you can try out your swimming skills. We order the hotels on this page by how close they are to this attraction. Everything was excellent. Disappointed that there was a parking fee. Amway Center Home Of Mar 2 / 2023 CANCELED | Lil Baby with special guests Lil Durk and Nardo Wick Mar 8 / 2023 Rauw Alejandro with special guest Jabbawockeez Health and Safety Policies The health and safety of guests, athletes, artists and staff remains Amway Center's top priority. "The room was nice, but the hotel staff was rude. You can stay in the center of the city by booking yourself a room here. The motel didn't accept cash. We've got 443 hotels to pick from within just a mile of Universal CityWalk. I got through it, but I wouldn't stay at this motel again. Bathroom was really nicely upgraded and very relaxing. When the clerk finally arrived, she wasn't wearing shoes. I could hear music from the office in my room, though when I asked the staff to turn it down, they did. Laundry Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Orlando Downtown. Restaurant We waited an hour for a menu at the restaurant. We did not eat at the hotel and instead tried a restaurant on Church St. Short drive to the theme parks and airport. Don't stay at this motel. Address: 333 South Garland Avenue Fitness centre. Don't stay here. The city is known for its warm hospitality, amicable ambiance, and offers a number of accommodation choices catering to different budgets and preferences. When you make a reservation, you will receive a confirmation email. I give this place 100 stars. We had a lovely 2-bedroom suite. The room was clean and had plenty of towels. The rates were reasonable, and the hotel was comfortable. What is Disney's PhotoPass? The street is well lit and there's traffic in the area, so don't be afraid to walk. Needed electrical outlets by the bed, though. She recommended the Tuna Tacos which were amazing. The property also features meeting facilities, vending machines for drinks and snacks, and a 24-hour front desk. Beware non-refundable The hotel was nice but a little pricey. Orlando Tourism Orlando Hotels Orlando Bed and Breakfast Orlando Holiday Rentals . The hotel provides a shuttle to Amway Center and Church Street, every half hour until 10:30pm. Huge place, with different outlets for food before the events. The AC was noisy. Located in Orlando, Florid, The EO Inn Downtown is a stones throw from the Thornton Park, boutique district, and Lake Eola Park. There was a 7-Eleven nearby. will get a room or suite that matches Nice breakfast. The front desk clerk could've been friendlier and more willing to offer information and assistance. The staff was more friendly and helpful than any I've ever met in a large metro arena. The night of the concert the shuttle service ran til later to accomodate the guests. "Close to Orlando Regional Medical Center. The entire staff was extremely friendly. "We were concerned about the area and were disappointed that the hotel charged for parking but wasn't responsible for vehicle break-ins. Restaurant Don't hesitate to stay at this hotel. We waited an hour for a menu at the restaurant. Great place to stay. "An excellent experience. The Embassy Suites Orlando Downtown is perfectly located in the Lake Eola central business district of Downtown Orlando and less than 25 minutes from Orlando International Airport (MCO). Upscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Near Orlando Regional Medical Center and I-4, Heated indoor swimming pool - exercise room, Free shuttle to local attractions within 4-mile radius, Heated utdoor swimming pool - 24-hour exercise room, Midscale, smoke-free, extended-stay downtown Orlando hotel, Outdoor rooftop swimming pool open all year, Restaurant open for breakfast and dinner only, Upscale, smoke-free downtown Orlando hotel, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, full-service hotel, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, all-suite hotel, Free shuttle to attractions within 3-mile radius, Microwave and refrigerator in every suite, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, full-service, downtown hotel, Heated outdoor swimming pool - exercise room, Upscale, smoke-free, full-service, downtown hotel, 1 mile north of Orlando Regional Medical Center, Upper-midscale, downtown Orlando motel near Amway Center, Restaurant open for breakfast and lunch only, Midscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, 6 floors, 110 studio and 1-bedroom suites, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel 1 mile from downtown, Free shuttle to attractions within 2-mile radius, Heated outdoor swimming pool open all year, Upscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel near I-4, 6 floors, 143 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom suites, Upscale, smoke-free, full-service hotel near I-4, Upscale, smoke-free hotel near I-4 at Route 414, Free shuttle to local attractions within 3-mile radius, Budget, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Outdoor swimming pool open in summer - exercise room, Cheap, smoke-free hotel near Millenia Mall, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, full-service hotel near I-4, Cheap motel 2 miles from downtown Altamonte Springs, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, all-suite, full-service hotel near I-4, Also near downtown Altamonte Springs and Altamonte Mall, Restaurant open for lunch and dinner only, Budget, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay motel, Near Orlando Jai-Alai - 30 miles from Disney World, 2 floors; 88 rooms, 38 suites - no elevator. "The room was adequate, and the rates were great. Amway Center befindet sich in Holden-Paramore. "Only stayed one night for a basketball game at the Amway Center so can't comment on pool, fitness center, or food service.". Amway Center, Orlando: "Which hotels are in walking distance of Amway." | Check out answers, plus see 2,443 reviews, articles, and 1,371 photos of Amway Center, ranked No.31 on Tripadvisor among 1,666 attractions in Orlando. Dieser Stadtteil ldt zu einem entspannten Tag voller Sightseeing und Erkundungstouren ein. Terrace . Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort. Non-smoking rooms "I had an amazing experience and recommend this hotel to everyone. This modern hotel also houses a restaurant and a bar. The rooms are recently renovated and spacious. View/Cancel Reservations. Each automated room here provides guests with a 55-inch smart TV, a tablet, and a bathroom with clock-integrated mirrors! 10. Re: Hotels Walking Distance to Amway Center 7 years ago Restaurant The bathroom was functional but needed updating, and the shower faucet leaked. Check out these alternative properties in the same location. The sofa bed was worn, and the mattress was uncomfortable. "A wonderful experience. See details. Crowne Plaza and Sheraton (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? "The hotel was expensive, and we couldn't get in our room until 5 PM. Its situated in a convenient location as its less than five minutes away from Amway Center. Can I take food/drinks into the theme parks? "Nice hotel with large rooms and friendly personnel. We are also a short distance from all of Orlando's popular attractions, like The Mall at Millenia, Premium Outlets Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, Walt Disney World Resorts, Camping World Stadium, Amway Center, home of the Orlando Magic, and Exploria Stadium, home of the Orlando City and Orlando Pride soccer teams.Our full-service hotel features . The hotel staff was understanding and nice. Housekeeping only left one drinking glass for both nights of our stay. The hotel staff changed the sheets, but I never got a call from the manager as promised. The units in the hotel are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box, and a private bathroom to ensure you have a comfortable and convenient stay. I had a pleasant stay. Embassy Suites Orlando - Downtown This all-suite hotel is close to many local corporate offices, and a half mile from Amway Center. The Amway Center is located in Northwest Orlando. Meeting/banquet facilities The hotel staff was so helpful. My Disney Experience App - Tips Board "Something went wrong". 4.4 /5 Excellent 100 Reviews. The free breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Recently refurbished rooms were very nice and clean. When is the latest date and time you can cancel without penalty? "Great location. more. Disappointed that the pool was out of service. Book the best deals of hotels to stay close to Publix Super Market at Metro West Village with the lowest price guaranteed by Trip.com! This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. - allows pets up to 25 pounds, 1 pet per room - $10 per night fee for each pet. Looking for hotels near Amway Center? "I had a 5-star stay at this hotel. The bistro food was delicious, and the bar was great. Escape for a while with a monthly stay near Amway Center, Orlando. The hotel was lovely and surprisingly elegant. - allows pets up to 75 pounds - no pet fee. Save an average of 15% on thousands of hotels with Expedia Rewards. I don't recommend staying here. Good stay overall; I wouldn't hesitate to stay at this hotel again. A rooftop pool here offers mesmerizing views of Orlando. "The hotel was nicer than I expected for the price. "The hotel room was nice and clean, and the service was wonderful. There was a shuttle stop right in front of the hotel that went to Universal for free. Staff was incompetent. Orlando Executive Airport is the nearest airport from the hotel and is located about 9.7 km (6.02 mi) away. Nice amenities and friendly employees, and the evening reception was a really nice tough. "There was a loud group at the pool late at night, and at 3 AM there were shady women outside my door discussing the high volume of business that night. Travel plans change so can your bookings. Room service AC Hotel by Marriott Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 83, Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando - I-4, Exit 83, Aloft Hotel Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 83, Embassy Suites Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 83, Marriott Hotel Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 84A, Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 83, Home2 Suites by Hilton Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 83, Crowne Plaza Hotel Orlando - I-4, Exit 84A, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 83, Residence Inn by Marriott Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 84, Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 83, Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 84, Days Inn Universal North Orlando - I-4, Exit 79, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Winter Park, Residence Inn by Marriott Millenia Orlando - I-4, Exit 78, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Millenia Orlando - I-4, Exit 78, Quality Inn & Suites at Universal Studios Orlando, Best Western Plus Universal Inn Orlando - I-4, Exit 75B, Comfort Suites Universal Studios Orlando - I-4, Exit 75B, La Quinta Inn Universal Studios Orlando - I-4, Exit 75B, Wingate by Wyndham Hotel & Convention Center Orlando, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Universal Orlando - I-4, Exit 75B, Extended Stay America Suites Vineland Road Orlando - I-4, Exit 75B, Extended Stay America Suites Universal Studios Orlando - I-4, Exit 75B, Hotels near Orlando Regional Medical Center, Hotels near Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Security | Contact Us, Restaurant open for breakfast and dinner only, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, full-service, downtown hotel, Heated outdoor swimming pool - exercise room, Upscale, smoke-free, full-service, downtown hotel, 1 mile north of Orlando Regional Medical Center, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, all-suite hotel, Free shuttle to attractions within 3-mile radius, Microwave and refrigerator in every suite, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, full-service hotel, Upscale, smoke-free downtown Orlando hotel, Outdoor rooftop swimming pool open all year, Midscale, smoke-free, extended-stay downtown Orlando hotel, Free shuttle to local attractions within 4-mile radius, Heated utdoor swimming pool - 24-hour exercise room, Midscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, 6 floors, 110 studio and 1-bedroom suites, Upscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Near Orlando Regional Medical Center and I-4, Heated indoor swimming pool - exercise room, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel 1 mile from downtown, Free shuttle to attractions within 2-mile radius, Heated outdoor swimming pool open all year, Upper-midscale, downtown Orlando motel near Amway Center, Restaurant open for breakfast and lunch only, Cheap, smoke-free hotel near Millenia Mall, Outdoor swimming pool - 24-hour exercise room, 2 floors, 203 rooms and suites - no elevator, Free shuttle to Universal and Disney attractions, Free shuttle to Universal Studios Orlando, Midscale, smoke-free, all-suite hotel near I-4, Exit 75B, Also near Universal Studios Orlando Orlando, Free shuttle to Universal Studios Orlando and SeaWorld, Heated outdoor swimming pool open in summer, Midscale, smoke-free hotel near I-4, Exit 75B, Free shuttle to Universal Studios Orlando theme parks, Outdoor swimming pool open in summer - exercise room, One-half mile from Universal Studios Orlando, Midscale, smoke-free hotel near Universal Studios, Outdoor swimming pool open all year - exercise room, Budget, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Budget, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel near I-4.

Hannah Guidry And Cody Stricklin Still Together, Women's Wellness Retreat Colorado, Joe Paterno Grandchildren, Who Was Donna Douglas Married To, Debbie Jones Obituary, Articles H