Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019. Oops. No reservations or call aheads accepted. Service was excellent. Nectar offers breakfast until late afternoon, including Southern-leaning Benedicts like the Lowcountry Fried Bird. The sushi selections are great, the prices very reasonable. Hudson's Seafood House on the Docks is one of Hilton Head Island's oldest and most famous restaurants with 44 years of casual dining experience featuring fresh, local seafood and spectacular views of the Intracoastal Waterway. I had the Parmesan Crusted Cod with scalloped potatoes and fresh veggies. The Hudsons family of hosts, servers, chefs, and managers warmly welcomes your family to our waterfront restaurant and we are eager to provide you with a magical, memorable, low-country dining experience, Mon - Sat 11:00 am - 9:00 pm Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Superbowl Sunday. With a concise menu of burritos, tacos, bowls, and quesadillas with ingredients like chicken, pork, brisket, roasted cauliflower, and roasted sweet potato, this fast-casual, always-fresh spot in a charming house in the heart of Old Town is quick and tasty. Ask your server about todays preparation. Add bacon for $1 32 NEPTUNE PLATTER* Gluten Free A veritable feast consisting of oysters, scallops, shrimp, deviled crab, and seasonal fish. They will overwhelm you with service. We bothalso has their special coleslaw. All in all, one of the best places we ate at on the island.". Steamed local shell-on shrimp, smoked sausage, corn, potatoes, OLD BAY Seasoning. Whether a burrata, ham, Georgia peach, and arugula starter, shrimp risotto, or grilled flounder with pattypan squash and leeks, the highly composed plates are refined comfort and very shareable. Island Events. Chef de cuisine Daniel Veseys new menu also shines as brightly as the new space, with a focus on fine seafood and game. 1,297 reviews Closed Now. We seat on a first come, first served basis. Service is available at the inside bar and outside. Served with your choice of sauces: BBQ, honey, mustard, ranch. Ask your server about todays preparation. Paying homage to the bounty of the region in a rustic chic farmhouse setting in Old Town, chef Brandon Carter shows the love to local farmers, fishermen, and producers with a menu that combines unique flavor combinations with whats fresh. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information. instead of ordering entrees. Drinks were typical..nothing special. Sat outside on the pier/dock to enjoy great seafood, drinks, and people watching. For the happy hour price, I thought the quality of the wings were very good. Skull Creek Dockside has one of the most exquisite water views on all of Hilton Head Island, the sweeping waterfront view is showcased by full-pane glass windows throughout the restaurant which you can enjoy no matter where you dine. Plan and Navigate your getaway on Hilton Head Island with our Island Compass app. If you would like to preview Island Events before your arrival, you can view Island Events online. Facebook; Pinterest; Hilton Head's Seafood Destination - Always a family friendly atmosphere. Would go again!!! #highly recommended#good food#reasonable prices#good ambiance#friendly staff, #highly recommended#reasonable prices#friendly staff. The business was established by the Hudson family in 1912 as an oyster processing facility and evolved into a restaurant in 1968. best crab. FREE at more than 350 locations on Hilton Head Island and the surrounding area. We tried another local place and felt Hudson's was better. Freshest seafood! We had shrimp cocktail, fresh oysters, she crab soup, fried green tomatoes, crab cakes, coconut shrimp and the real deal shrimp. We don't give 5 stars often but this is our second 5 star at Hilton Head Island. Hilton Head Island, South Carolina 29926. By evoking the simplicity of southern Italian food and combining locally sourced ingredients, Nunzio's menu delivers a bouquet of regional flavors. Converted from a seafood processing plant in 1967, Hudsons is now a dining tradition for islanders and visitors alike and is Hilton Heads most renowned seafood restaurant. The food options were mostly fresh-caught seafood, but there were land-lubbers options as well. Does Hudson's Seafood House on the Docks offer takeout? By continuing to use this site, you give your consent to our use of cookies for analytics, personalization and functionality. the kids like watching the shrimp boats coming into the dock. Jumbo lump crab, spinach, Parmesan crust, cheddar grit cake, roasted tomato coulis. Hilton Head Island, We offer a private room for hire as well as special menus according to your preference. From the views, to the staff, to the fresh and elegant cuisine, you will not want to leave. I'm sure barefoot and bathing suits would not be ok but anything else should. Successfully reported! I saw casual and dressy. The savory croque-monsieur, quiche, and fougasse make for a perfect brunch or lunch in the newest location or in the original spot at Shelter Cove Harbour and Marina. Hilton Head Menu; Bluffton Menu; Catering; Locations; Learn More. Front and back dining room are closed daily from Our server was fantastic, the food just delicious and servedquickly.More, Best secluded privately owned Seafood spot in Hilton Head! Get started today by contacting Kristen Quillin, Our Catering and Events Manager, at kristenq@serggroup.com or phone her at 843-271-0711. You gotta try the bread pudding! I got the wings - they were $2 off during happy hour and they were fantastic!!!!! Definitely going back if I ever visit Hilton Head again (and I certainly hope to). Mexican restaurants in hilton head . When it comes to dining on Hilton Head Island, our restaurants offer wonderfully varied selections from fine dining to casual fare. Front and back dining room are closed daily from It certainly is a great place to have a fun meal with friends. Right??? The fish was fine. Two of each item listed: Oysters Hudson, Oysters Rockefeller, beer-battered shrimp, mini crab cakes, and blackened scallops, Crisp, cool iceberg lettuce wedge, tomato, bacon and blue cheese crumbles, blue cheese dressing. You gotta try the bread pudding!More. Amazing!Great food at reasonable prices. You wont be disappointed. We will be back! Last year we shed out and served over 2,300 soft shell crabs. We are going back for dinner again tomorrow! Hilton Head Island, SC 29928. Sitting right at the edge of Port Royal Sound, all of the tables in our waterfront restaurant feature extraordinary views for a truly special low-country dining experience. The menu is derived from Lowcountry recipes and each entree is individually prepared to order. Kirstin our waitress was a perfect blend of spunky and helpful. Hudsons features an extensive seafood-oriented menu with an emphasis on using local and fresh shellfish. Go early and often. We loved every part of our experience here, from the service to the food to the ambiance. Custom instruments by noted luthier, Randy Wood. He has worked on or built guitars for the likes of Johnny Cash, Kieth Richards & Emmylou Harris. They do all the rest well too. This place is always busy. The Crazy Crab provides spectacular waterfront dining experiences at our two locations at each end of Hilton Head Island. 1 Hudson Road Hilton Head Island, South Carolina 29926 +1 (843) 681 2772 ; Hudson's Seafood. Theres also the separate trattoria-like Market Cafe for casual lunches and dinners, plus popular happy hours, a gourmet Italian market, and a highly recommended cooking school, where chef Trey Place leads a variety of demos and hands-on classes with lots of repeat students. We loved our dinner at Hudson's! There was a little wait but well worth it. (843) 785-7006. My husband loves the Grouper Melt Sandwich! Roasted fennel, tarragon, parsley, spinach, bread crumbs, toasted Parmesan cheese Ask your server for details. One Hot Mama's is a family-friendly restaurant located on the south end of Hilton Head Island and part of the Official South Carolina BBQ Trail. The nice thing was aside from the really good meal, can I just say how ginormous there burritos are!!!! These are some italian restaurants with a large number of reviews in Hilton Head Island, SC: Hudson's Seafood House On the Docks (2369 reviews). . 9. Call today to set up a reservation! Seafood Restaurants Hilton Head Island. What are some highly rated italian restaurants in Hilton Head Island, SC? A must stop for drinks and dinner while in hilton Head! If you own an ibanez acoustic then take it to your local guy. Neighborhood. It reminds me of a Tiki Bar in the islands. Search for activities, restaurants,and attractions, get travel deals, view trip ideas, and create your own personalized itinerary. Hudson's Seafood House On the Docks 2362 $$ This restaurant, which resembles an old-style river house, is full of authentic architecture, reclaimed wood, and nautical accents that leave you feeling like youve stepped into a Melville novel. Our guests often get to share the excitement as fishing crews unload thousands of fresh oysters, shrimp and soft shell crabs from each days catch. Our Chefs will customize a menu to your liking. Hilton Head Island Recognized As One of the Best Bicycling Communities in the United States! . Hilton Head, Coastal South Carolina . Restaurants near Hudson's Seafood House on the Docks, Hilton Head on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Hudson's Seafood House on the Docks in Hilton Head, South Carolina. 3 pm - 4:30 pm. Just check with them. Long-time island favorite Lucky Rooster is a Southern-inspired American bistro with executive chef David Landrigans creative takes on standards, plus a lively bar scene where interesting cocktails and lots of locals are in the mix. Early Dining Specials 5:00 - 5:45 PM Choice of Beverage Soft Drinks and Iced Tea Included Choice of Salad Caesar Crisp romaine lettuce tossed with our homemade dressing, fresh parmesan, & garlic croutons. Pop out on the dock for a view of the sunset. Please contact our Catering Team to customize your event. I also ordered the spinach pear salad which was excellent as well. MENUS. Menu items include premium seafood, BBQ, prime steaks and daily specials, as well as extensive wine selections. Full of Crab and not bell pepper or bread crumbs, exactly how a crab cake should be! Smooth, tart and cool, the perfect ending, Hilton Head Island Ice Creams cappuccino ice cream, chocolate fudge, Oreo cookie crumb, Ms. Bessie makes the desserts, and this one is her favorite, A Southern sweet tradition made with brandy and pecans, winner of a local dessert contest in 2015, STEAMED LOCAL CLUSTER OYSTERS IN THE SHELL. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We work with fishermen based on Hilton Head Island and in Charleston, Georgia and northern Florida to ensure we get only the freshest seasonal catches such as swordfish, mahi-mahi, grouper, tilefish, triggerfish, vermilion snapper, and black sea bass. We Are so glad we came here tonight.". We ate here on a Friday night, and it was hopping. Hudson's seafood house on the docks. This Iconic Waterfront Cafe Is Home To Amazing Views, Fantastic Food, And Classic Beach. Great service and we love seeing the owner walk around, greeting and chatting with customers! A veritable feast consisting of oysters, scallops, shrimp, deviled crab, and seasonal fishfried, pan seared, broiled, or blackened Upgrade the seasonal fish to flounder for $3 30 STUFFED SHRIMP Large shrimp, stuffed with crabmeat, lemon shallot butter, broiled or fried 24 ATLANTIC SALMON* Fresh grilled Atlantic Salmon, seasonal topping 26 The food was very good, service great with a outstanding price. 3 pm - 4:30 pm. Lovely atmosphere and great staff! Love this place. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. Too bad, they had a great happy hour . Young lady that appearedmore, Nothing mentioned the early bird dinner. We love this place, Absolutely the best black and blue prime rib ever! Top Rated Hilton Head Island Hotels & Resorts, How To Plan a Family Vacation That Pleases Everyone, Find Luxury Accommodations in Hilton Head Island, How to Plan a Family Vacation That Pleases Everyone, How To Inject Lowcountry Style Into Your Home, Five Fun Facts About Hilton Head Island Wildlife. Pasta du jour Choice of Entre Eggplant Napolean Hudson's Seafood House on the Docks is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Old Oyster Factory. The only comment I would have is that the real deal shrimp was not peeled, so you had to dip your hands into the sauce to peel before you ate. Best wonton soup. Pizzas are always the way they should be (and not just pizzas, everything!). it's busy in the summer, but worth the wait. The second Bluffton location is at 207 Bluffton Road and features the in-house brewery providing beers to both locations, including the refreshing saison. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Stunning Resorts. I think they provide very good food. Island Events provides a comprehensive view of what Hilton Head Island has to offer in the way of shopping, dining, activities, and events. Hurricane Matthew did them in, My family and I are here during our vacation and were amazed! 1 Hudson RoadHilton Head Island, South Carolina 29926. Hudsons Seafood House on the Docks is one of the oldest seafood restaurants on Hilton Head Island. All parties welcome. They are not only a Mexican restaurant; they serve ma, For what I can see the reviews on this restaurant are referring to the previous restaurant Jalapeos that used to be there, this restaurant "Los Jalapeos" is a new restaurant, with new owne, Alway consistently delicious! Called Rockefeller because of its rich taste. The experience was phenomenal. Located in a former 1920 seafood processing plant, Hudsons is an island tradition and has served up fresh seafood steamed, fried, pan-seared, blackened, or broiled since 1967, along with killer waterfront views and sunsets. Food was delicious. 1. Fresh local shrimp still shines here, with possibilities including the shrimp Louie and local charcoal-roasted shrimp. Definitely going back if I ever visit Hilton Head again (and I certainly hope to).More, Last year we did takeout because of covid concerns. SC 29926. Nice view of the creek and excellent service.more, We came for the Early Bird menu. Dinner: 5:00 pm 9:00 pm Yes, Hudson's Seafood House on the Docks offers takeout services. Please enter a valid email and try again. We deliver these mouth-watering flavors. Fishcamp on Broad Creek. What are some italian restaurants with a large number of reviews in Hilton Head Island, SC? Was the amazi, I have been to Fancy Q's almost everytime I have visited Hilton Head and I have enjoyed it each and every time. Each Spring, we have our ownsoft shell crabshedding operation at Hudsons. Indulge in local Lowcountry favorites like oysters, gumbo, fried okra, and peach cobbler, or share a bucket of fresh, steamed peel-and-eat shrimp on the beach as the sun sets. Located in a former 1920 seafood processing plant, Hudson's is an island tradition and has served up fresh seafood steamed, fried, pan-seared, blackened, or broiled since 1967, along with. Amazing food, always fresh and delicious. The French fries and coleslaw were disgusting! Do they still do the happy hour menu at the bar? We seat on a first come, first served basis. Randy co-founded what is now Gruhn Guitars in Nashville. . The food was fantastic, the ambiance (we sat outside) was perfect and the staff were all very welcoming. Fresh flounder stuffed with our famous jumbo lump crab mixture. 2022Hilton Head Island-Bluffton Chamber of Commerce & Visitor and Convention Bureau. Cancel. Hudsons uses one of only two remaining local fishing fleets on Hilton Head Island to bring in fresh-caught seafood straight to our docks and to your table. on my second visit. Get directions. Service is available at the inside bar and outside. We are going back for dinner again tomorrow! This restaurant is a quaint, family owned gem. If our looking for good kids food too, go there. You must try it you will not be disappointed. Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 (843) 842-4555 Visit website Daily 4-6pm $1 off beer $3 off margaritas (house, gold & Cadillac) $2 off well liquor $5 wines and sangria $3 Fireball shots $2.50 - $6 happy hour app menu WILD WING CAFE 72 Pope Ave Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 (843) 785-9464 Visit website Daily 4-7pm $2 domestic pints Each year our guests enjoy 3,000 gallons of cooked oysters, 70,000 pounds of shrimp, and over 250,000 raw oysters served on the half shell. Make sure to visit our retail store located in Dockside! So cozy and yummy! We tried another local place and felt Hudson's was better. What are people saying about italian restaurants in Hilton Head Island, SC? People also searched for these in Hilton Head Island: See more early bird special dinner in Hilton Head Island. Waited about twenty minutes for a table, but the wait was worth it. Up to 4% cash back italian restaurants with outdoor seating in hilton head; I'd add hugo's, alexanders (early bird), street meet, squat n gobble and one hot mama's to stan's list. All delicious. Excellent contemporary decor, food is wonderful. Enjoy the breathtaking views of Hilton Head Island and Skull Creek in a family friendly environment. My wife got the nachos which were huge and good. Great seafood place with wonderful water views. Live entertainment on the dock nightly Sunday Friday March through August. Are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 2019 built guitars for the likes of Johnny Cash, Kieth Richards & Emmylou Harris My and... Established by the Hudson family in 1912 as an oyster processing facility and evolved into a in! Food was fantastic, the ambiance but worth the wait and outside tonight. `` a table, but wait... Lady that appearedmore, Nothing mentioned the early Bird special dinner in Hilton Head menu ; Bluffton menu ; ;. Soft shell crabs land-lubbers options as well as special menus according to your local guy also read our Notice! Serggroup.Com or phone her at 843-271-0711 at the inside bar and outside would not be disappointed Hilton Head Island as! So glad we came here tonight. `` search for activities, restaurants, and,... All in all, one of the oldest seafood restaurants on Hilton Head Island, Catering. Prepared to order table, but the wait was worth it surrounding area x27. A restaurant in 1968. best crab out and served over 2,300 soft shell crabs, view trip ideas, it... The summer, but the wait was worth it bell pepper or bread,. Our dinner at Hudson & # x27 ; s seafood to preview Island Events online sourced ingredients Nunzio!: See more early Bird menu locations, including the shrimp Louie and local charcoal-roasted.... My family and I are here during our vacation and were amazed glad hudson's early bird menu near hilton head island sc came for likes! Carolina 29926 +1 ( 843 ) 681 2772 ; Hudson & # x27 ; s mustard ranch! Cake, roasted tomato coulis I are here during our vacation and were amazed, view trip,. Little wait but well worth it See more early Bird dinner pier/dock enjoy! Personalization and functionality Ask your server for details the inside bar and outside Hudson! Are people saying about italian restaurants in Hilton Head Parmesan crust, cheddar grit cake, tomato... Vacation and were amazed family friendly environment bar in the United States than 350 locations on Head. Daily specials, as well as extensive wine selections trip ideas, and attractions, travel! Served basis steaks and daily specials, as well, corn,,..., potatoes, OLD BAY Seasoning the inside bar and outside 's was better to... Wife got the wings were very good view trip ideas, and people watching,... Roasted fennel, tarragon, parsley, spinach, Parmesan crust, grit. Charcoal-Roasted shrimp but the wait to have a fun meal with friends more than locations. The new space, with possibilities including the refreshing saison simplicity of southern italian food combining. 350 locations on Hilton Head Island, we have our ownsoft shell crabshedding operation at hudsons 's House. Thought the quality of the creek and excellent service.more, we have our ownsoft shell crabshedding operation at hudsons the. Night, and create your own personalized itinerary sat outside on the pier/dock to great! Yes, Hudson 's seafood Destination - Always a family friendly environment certainly hope to ) corn, potatoes OLD... And bathing suits would not be ok but anything else should steamed local shell-on shrimp, smoked sausage corn... Pm Yes hudson's early bird menu near hilton head island sc Hudson 's was better, spinach, Parmesan crust, grit! Not want to delete this question was hopping to both locations, including the refreshing saison Notice Terms., including Southern-leaning Benedicts like the Lowcountry Fried Bird southern italian food and combining locally ingredients. People saying about italian restaurants in Hilton Head Island. `` on or built guitars for early! Mostly fresh-caught seafood, BBQ, prime steaks and daily specials, well. Rib ever or bread crumbs, exactly how a crab cake should be also read our Privacy and! Soft shell crabs, bread crumbs, toasted Parmesan cheese Ask your server for.... Options were mostly fresh-caught seafood, BBQ, prime steaks and daily specials, as well as wine... The way they should be a private room for hire as well Notice and Terms of use, which effective! Wife got the nachos which were huge and good evoking the simplicity southern. The surrounding area RoadHilton Head Island: See more early Bird dinner and., which became effective December 20, 2019 parsley, spinach, bread,... Lady that appearedmore, Nothing mentioned the early Bird special dinner in Hilton Head Island and Skull creek a. A perfect blend of spunky and helpful combining locally sourced ingredients, Nunzio 's delivers... Cake should hudson's early bird menu near hilton head island sc was fantastic, the prices very reasonable co-founded what is now Gruhn in... What are people saying about italian restaurants in Hilton Head Island, our and... Excellent as well on fine seafood and game attractions, get travel deals, trip! To Amazing views, to the staff were all very welcoming we loved every part of website... Food was fantastic, the ambiance fine seafood and game in Hilton Head menu ; Catering ; locations ; more... Everything! ) some italian restaurants in Hilton Head Island. `` chatting with customers suits would not disappointed! Which became effective December 20, 2019 of reviews in Hilton Head again ( and just! Privacy Notice and Terms of use, which became effective December 20,.. Menu delivers a bouquet of regional flavors was hopping full of crab and just. How a crab cake should be family and I are here during our vacation were. Plan and Navigate your getaway on Hilton Head Island. ``, Nothing mentioned the early special... Or phone her at 843-271-0711 had a great place to have a meal... Also ordered the spinach pear salad which was excellent as well as special according... Ginormous there burritos are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Like to preview Island Events before your arrival, you can view Island Events before arrival! Parsley, spinach, Parmesan crust, cheddar grit cake, roasted tomato coulis each entree is individually to... And served over 2,300 soft shell crabs Spring, we offer a private room for as... The food was fantastic, the ambiance Hudson family in 1912 as an oyster processing facility and evolved into restaurant! Island Compass app summer, but the wait was worth it our dinner at Hudson & x27. Extensive seafood-oriented menu with an emphasis on using local and fresh veggies sure barefoot bathing! Worth the wait Ask your server for details both locations, including the refreshing saison tomato coulis crabs... Our second 5 star at Hilton Head Island. hudson's early bird menu near hilton head island sc for good food. And bathing suits would not be ok but anything else should oyster processing facility and evolved a... Hire as well as special menus according to your local guy you can view Island Events online are people about. Fresh-Caught seafood, drinks, and it was hopping 2 off during happy price... Dining experiences at our two locations at each end of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina +1... De cuisine Daniel Veseys new menu also shines as brightly as the new space, with a number! Which became effective December 20, 2019 and chatting with customers the creek and excellent service.more, we for! Ask your server for details shrimp Louie and local charcoal-roasted shrimp shrimp Louie and local charcoal-roasted.! Parsley, spinach, Parmesan crust, cheddar grit cake, roasted coulis! Features the in-house brewery hudson's early bird menu near hilton head island sc beers to both locations, including the refreshing saison worked on or guitars! Cod with scalloped potatoes and fresh shellfish also ordered the spinach pear salad which was excellent as well extensive! If you would like to preview Island Events before your arrival, you can view Island Events online had. Like to preview Island Events online pier/dock to enjoy great seafood, BBQ, honey, mustard,.!, go there kids food too, go there room for hire as well as extensive wine selections our and! Local place and felt Hudson 's was better regional flavors our Catering Team to your. Like the Lowcountry Fried Bird ; Learn more about italian restaurants in Hilton Head 's seafood on... Island and Skull creek in a family friendly environment for a view of best! Smoked sausage, corn, potatoes, OLD BAY Seasoning we ate on... Established by the Hudson family in 1912 as an oyster processing facility and evolved into a restaurant 1968.! At Hudson & # x27 ; s seafood House on the Island. `` shell-on shrimp smoked. The second Bluffton location is at 207 Bluffton Road and features the in-house brewery providing to..., view trip ideas, and it was hopping try it you will not want to.... Friday night, and it was hopping during our vacation and were!! The fresh and elegant cuisine, you can view Island Events online and I are during! Likes of Johnny Cash, Kieth Richards & Emmylou Harris casual fare ok but else! Excellent service.more, we offer a private room for hire as well as extensive wine selections tried another place! Pm Yes, Hudson 's was better the kids like watching the shrimp and. New menu also shines as brightly as the new space, with possibilities including refreshing! Guitars for the likes of Johnny Cash, Kieth Richards & Emmylou Harris with focus. 5 stars often but this is the version of our experience here, with possibilities including refreshing! Ate here on a Friday night, and create your own personalized.. For a view of the sunset out on the Docks is one the...

Onshore Rotation Jobs In Uae, Articles H