Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. To Jim & Katy, please accept my condolences upon the loss of your dear father, a very gifted, talented and loving man. Jim taught music within the Wissahickon School District for 37 years. Interment will be at the Most Blessed Sacrament Church Cemetery in Bally PA. A music education fund is being established in Dr. Madden's name. He is survived by his parents, Caroline and Jim, and Jim, Your presence is so missed at SBA; from the beginning you were a gift to us. There is no photo or video of James Madden.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. You and the entire Madden Family will be in my prayers. Dillard Memorial Funeral Home & Hillcrest Memorial Park, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Funeral service will be held on Monday May 16, 2022, at 2pm in the Snouffer Chapel. At Penn State, Cliff maintained an active social life as a popular member and officer of the Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity. Jim helped them understand that they could be part of that which is the creation of music. I now get to pass on that same spark to my own students. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. My condolences go out to Dr. Madden's family. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. He was one of the kindest men we know. He coached young lacrosse players, taking great pride in teaching them the game and helping them develop by displaying his love for and knowledge of the sport. You have funeral questions, we have answers. Music lessons were fun, fun, fun. Make Write your message of sympathy today. WebJames Madden passed away on December 8, 2021 at the age of 55 in Margate, Florida. He was 70 years old, born February 22, 1943, in Philadelphia. Please accept Echovitas sincere condolences. Dr. Madden will truly be missed. He enjoyed sharingcherished memories of his times at his familys summer home in Sea Isle City, fishing trips with family and friends and being on the family boat. My thoughts and prayers are with you. An avid NASCAR fan, Mr. Madden took his love for racing into the local circuit, serving as a track official at both the Anderson Motor Speedway and Greenville-Pickens Speedway. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. Write your message of sympathy today. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. If you know of an upcoming event for James Madden, please add one. He was born on June 30, 1927, in Perry County, Ohio. John, 81, was born and raised in Jersey City, New Jersey, and worked as a longshoreman for the I.L.A. Cliff grew up in Devon and attended Conestoga High School. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. Ways to honor James Madden's life and legacy. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. He supported our daughter's music dreams from a very early age. Snouffer Funeral Home W Military Rd, Ohio 43701, Snouffer Chapel W Military Rd, Ohio 43701. If you know of an upcoming event for James Madden, please add one. Relatives and friends are invited to a "Celebration of Life" service on December 18th at 11 AM at the Wayne Presbyterian Church, 125 E. Lancaster Ave, Wayne, PA, followed by a reception at the St. David's Country Club. After retiring, he continued teaching and developed music programs in regional Catholic schools. I love you! James J. Madden, Jr., 72, died January 6, 2011 at Catholic Medical Center after a period of declining health. Burial to follow at Zanesville Memorial Park Cemetery. Ways to honor James Madden's life and legacy. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Funeral arrangement under the care ofRoeder Mortuaries. (86 years old). Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. They were always excited and prepared for their lessons and band practices. Longshoreman & Loving Grandfather, "Kind & Gentle," 81 After a courageous battle with cancer, our family regrets to announce the loss of beloved father figure, John James Madden. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. Jim was an exceptional man and I have wonderful memories of times spent with him. (*Not all obituaries published in the newspapers are included in this collection). We will miss him and have the whole Madden family in our prayers. To the Madden family, please accept my sincere condolences. Jim had many challenges over the years, but through them all his love for the church and his faith remained strong, which kept him moving forward. Please know our hearts and prayers are with all of you. Retired Truck Driver. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Godspeed Jim! Share your thoughts and memories of James, Share your thoughts and memories with family and friends of James, Monarch Funeral Home & Cremation Services. Always kind and a true gentleman. He truly loved his work and it showed and I am forever grateful to him. Dear Madden family - so sorry to hear of your loss. Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Zanesville, Ohio James Madden Obituary We are sad to announce that on May 13, 2022, at the age of 94, James Madden of Zanesville, Ohio, born in Perry, Ohio My condolences to Claire and the family. He grew up learning how to farm in Perry County before moving to the Adamsville area in 1946 with his family. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of James Madden of Greenville, South Carolina, born in Pickens, South Carolina, Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. He is survived by : his wife Julie (Harrold); his sister Judy Williams; his children, James John Madden (Leslie) and Stefani Fee (Wade); his grandchildren, Ashley Gavel (James Keys), Sydney Gavel (Bradley Capps), Samuel Madden, Brandon Fee, Jessica Madden and Connor Fee; his great grandchild Marshall James Capps; and his former wife Patricia Cusma. I always loved the many times I would run into JIm at music festivals and conferences. He was a kind and patient teacher and helped nurture many students' love for music. Prayers for Mrs. Madden and Family as they mourn his loss. Graveside services will be conducted at 11:00 AM on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at Hillcrest Memorial Park in Pickens. He was predeceased by his mother Although Cliff is no longer with us, he will be remembered as the bright, energetic, and clever young man who touched so many people and made them better. Relatives and friends are invited to a viewing on Sunday November 10, from 6 to 9 PM and on Monday from 9 to 10:15 AM at Boyd-Horrox of East Norriton, 200 West Germantown Pike, 610-277-7000. We are sad to announce that on December 7, 2021 we had to say goodbye to James Madden of Omaha, Nebraska. My heart saddens for his passing. On this most special anniversary, let all those who loved him, take a moment out of your day to remember all the joy that Jimi brought to your lives. Dear Claire and family members - I am sorry to learn of Jim's passing. Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. May your memories and his love bring you comfort in the days ahead. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. He was the son of the late James A. Madden, Sr. and the late Dorothy (nee Drach) Madden, and the beloved husband of Claire C. (nee Undercoffler) Madden with whom he shared 45 years of marriage. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. Much of what I do according to passion has to do with music and the Arts. After graduation from college, Jim returned to New Jersey where he worked for many companies, including ADT and Honeywell, where he married his first wife, Donna, with whom he had four sons. Never wanting to be a victim or ask for special treatment, Cliff could still be Cliff for short periods of time, but the disease was relentless and overcame him. Sign up for service and obituary updates. You made my sons feel welcomed and special as they performed in the band. Campfield Hickman Collier Funeral Home, Inc. Campfield-Hickman-Collier Funeral Home Inc. He was predeceased by his beloved wife of 68 years, Marie H. Madden, who passed July 12, 2019. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. If Jim didnt have to work, he would take his little guy every chance he could get. He enjoyed a long performing career that started with a band called "The Manhattans" and continued with his wife, Claire, in the duo, "The Two of Us." BKHS grad, class of 1962, There are two kinds of teachers: the kind that fill you with so much quail shot that you can't move, and the kind that just give you a little prod behind and you jump to the skies. - Robert Frost. He retired from Mohawk Mills in the maintenance department. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to St. Benedict's Preparatory School, Newark, NJ. Let others know about your loved one's death. He is also survived by 4 grandchildren, family and friends. We will always remember his warm laugh, his smiling face and kind heart. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You started the fire long ago. Thank you for sharing him with us. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. in Elizabeth, New Jersey for Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. He farmed for all his life. He was also a member of the Sonora United Methodist Church. With an everlasting love for the water Jim felt right at home. It was a privilege working with you; I still see you walking, later riding, down the corridor from the band room and into the music room to ask me about something. Published by The Detroit News & Detroit Free Press from Aug. 22 to Aug. 23, 2020. He is survived by : his children, Harold Madden (Malinda), Don Madden (Brenda), Linda McKenna and Ron Madden (Kim); his grandchildren, Martie Dusenbery, James Madden, Carolyn Baker, Kelly Bires, Matt Madden, Michelle Shroyer, Caleb Madden, Jacob Madden and Mikala Madden; his step-great-grandchildren, Blaize and Blandon Baker; his great grandchildren, Ethan, Aidan, Ian, Evan, Owan, Aaran, Ashtan, Andersan, Olivia Dusenbery, Alyssia Madden, Gunner Baker, Jocelyn Baker, Brinley Bires, Tate Bires, Haley Madden, Myles Madden, Adalynn Madden, Easton Madden, Brooks Madden, Harper Stall and Dallas Mason; and his nephews, Gene Cooper and Roy Cooper. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. He grew up learning how to farm in Perry County before moving to the Adamsville area in 1946 with his family. James Madden Obituary. CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. There is no photo or video of James R. Madden.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. May God bless you and your family. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. You are so dearly missed today, tomorrow, and always. Thanks Jim for being a colleague and supporter of music. With sadness and much love we announce James Joseph Madden died July 28 2020.Jim is survived by his daughters Emmalee and Elizabeth and his wife Carrie, his father James Albert Madden with Diane in Ontario, Sisters Tammy (Ryan) & Cathee, nieces, nephews and many cousins and friends. He then took great pride in earning his bachelor's degree from the University of Virginia and walking onto the baseball team, where he made many lifelong friends. Express your condolences with flowers sent to James' family. My deepest sympathies to the family. In 1948, he met Violet Brothers and they married on March 18, 1950. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. My trumpet is always nearby and I am even getting a new teacher to help me get back to it in a real way. Ways to honor James Madden's life and legacy, For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party.. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. Cliff was a happy, engaging, and active person who enjoyed nothing more than making those around him smile. You were a great inspiration and a good friend to my son Dave. Jim was a wonderful and kind man. Would you like to offer James Maddens loved ones a condolence message? What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? To offer your sympathy during this difficult time, you can now have memorial trees planted in a National Forest in memory of your loved one. (94 years old). There are no events at this time. Mr. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. In addition to his wife, Claire, Jim is survived by his five children, Jim (Katy), Ken (Karen), Carol Lombardi (Stephane), Julia Gerhard (David) and Greg (Jenny); six grandchildren, James, Kenny, Timmy and Luke Madden and Camille and Remi Lombardi; three brothers, Gerry, Pat and Tom and four sisters, Dorothy, Kathy, Diane and Theresa. May he rest in paradise. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. Love and miss you, your family and friends. WebThis memorial website was created in memory of Richard M Madden, 65, born on November 19, 1929 and passed away on August 31, 1995. (55 years old). I would like to thank him for teaching me to play the flute as well as teaching me valuable life lessons. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. Login or Sign-up to show all important data, death records and obituaries absolutely for free! Your students will always remember you. Your music, positive outlook on life and your bright spirit continue to shine throughout the halls of SBA. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of James Madden of Homosassa, Florida, who passed away on December 8, 2021 at the age of 55. He was predeceased by his beloved wife of 68 years, Marie H. Madden, who I miss that. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. There is no photo or video of James Madden.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Born in Pittsburgh, PA, he is the son of the late Paul and Mary Madden. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. The good times, the laughs and that wonderful smile. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Often described as a character, he had a fun-loving personality and a big heart; he cherished his family and loved his friends. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. Thank you Dr Madden for the joy of music you brought to Saint Basil Academy. Greenville, SC - Mr. James Franklin Madden, 67, loving husband of the late Sara Madden, passed away Thursday, October 21, 2021 at St. Francis Hospital - Downtown. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. Honor a loved one by planting trees in their memory. He befriended and inspired so many. My prayers are with you and the entire Madden Family. June 7, 2022 www.mccabefuneralhome.com. James Clifton Madden (Cliff) passed away on December 1, 2021 after a long battle with an undiagnosed illness. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. Not many people were such a strong influence in my childhood for the good more so than Dr. Madden. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. Dr.Madden was a great music teacher and a great man. He sparked a love for music in my life at an early age that continued on through to a job that I love. WebFind the obituary of James Madden (1966 - 2021) from Homosassa, FL. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. June 30, 1927 - We will remember him forever. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Fellowship Recovery Community Organization in Jims name Here. JOHN MADDEN OBITUARY. (74 years old). Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. Mr. Madden was a member of Landmark Baptist Church. JAMES MADDEN MEMORIAM 4/17/62 - 4/30/01 Twenty years ago today, our lives were changed forever. Over the past two years, he and his family were on a medical odyssey, but no doctor could provide a diagnosis or a treatment. You are so dearly missed today, tomorrow, and always. Prayers for all. Our prayers are with all of you. Here is James R. Maddens obituary. ", My sincere condolences for your loss. Write your message of sympathy today. December 7, 2021 Love to Mom Sign up for service and obituary updates. He excelled in the classroom and on the lacrosse field. Rest in Peace dear classmate. He is lovingly survived by his wife, Cindy (nee Rajkowski); his four sons, James P. Jr., Christopher, Patrick and Matthew; stepsons, Raymond Rajkowski, Joseph Irrera, VincentIrrera; and grandson, Jonah David Lagerino; his parents, Thomas M. Jr. and Barbara Madden; his sister, Karen Flacco (Steve); his brothers, Kevin (Kay), Dan (Kelly), Jerry (Jill), and Brian; as well as numerous nieces, nephews, great nieces and great nephews, cousins, aunts and uncles. Funeral arrangement under the care ofCampfield-Hickman-Collier Funeral Home Inc. God bless you and your family. Suwanee, GA - JB Madden, 86, died of natural causes on April 20, 2021, at his home in Suwanee, GA. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. Write your message of sympathy today. Little did I know that so much of my volunteer work and fun would be related to the Arts. 4/17/62 - 4/30/01 Dear Jimi, every day brings us warm thoughts of you. Jim and Cindy then moved to Homosassa, FL on the Gulf on Mexico. Obituary James Madden, 94, of Zanesville went to be with the Lord on May 13, 2022 He was born on June 30, 1927, in Perry County, Ohio. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. The Madden Family Ambler PA. Jim Madden was the music teacher that my elementary students loved. Throughout his life, he cultivated long and close friendships with his teammates and classmates. He attended Manchester schools and graduated from Bishop Bradley High School, class of 1956. Dr. Madden was a great man that touched our lives in so many ways. Dr. Madden was such a patient teacher and one of the nicest people I have known. They were married for 66 years until she went to be with the Lord. To Jim & Katy - please accept my sincere condolences upon the loss of your beloved father. Jim, Thank you for teaching me, as a child, to play the trumpet and for showing me that I could create through music. I have fond memories watching Jimmy lead the Marching Knights with such style and spirit on many a Friday night at Roosevelt Field. WebJAMES MADDEN OBITUARY James Madden's passing on Wednesday, December 8, 2021 has been publicly announced by Healey Funeral Home - Haddon Heights in Haddon Rest in peace. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I cannot repay him for all that he gave me, which only begins with a love of music, the tools to perform, and the joy of doing it, but I can certainly pay it forward as his memory will live on in me and so many others. Dillard Funeral Home is assisting the family with arrangements. December 8, 2021 CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. In 2003, the Ohio Bicentennial Commission selected his barn for Muskingum County to dedicate and celebrate Ohios 200th birthday. Interment private. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? Conestoga Lacrosse also honored Cliff with the Herzlich Award, which honors the player who best represents the program on the field and in the community. WebJames Joseph Madden Jr. passed away in peace surrounded by his five children, August 19th, 2020. He was Liam's all time favorite teacher and source of inspiration. Dear Claire and family - I just learned of your loss from Aunt Gladys. Flowers are accepted, or the family requests that memorial donations be made to Landmark Baptist Church: 116 Landmark Court, Easley, SC 29640. Published by www.timesherald.com from Nov. 7 to Nov. 8, 2013. WebDr. Would you like to offer James Maddens loved ones a condolence message? We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. Had I known, I would have been there for you. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. Dr. James A. Madden, Jr. "Jim" of Blue Bell, passed away peacefully on Wednesday November 6, 2013, at his home surrounded by his family. 30, 2021. He was 83 years of age. Jim is also survived by his youngest brother Robert Madden of Nutely, NJ. He was a gifted, talented, and very loving father. Cliff was accepted to work at the Nittany Lion Fund, a student-run hedge fund, where he rose to Director of Equity Research before accepting an investment banking internship in New York. He inspired many. 4300 Walnut Lake Rd., West Bloomfield, MI. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. In 1948, he met Violet Brothers and they married on March 18, 1950. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. Loving father of Pat (Gary Reid) Madden, James (Susan Macphail) Madden, Katie (Mark) Clifford, John (Shelly) Madden and Joseph Madden. On December 8, 2021 Jim passed away unexpectedly at Northwest Medical Center in Margate, FL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. He was named a Distinguished Scholar and a US Lacrosse Academic All-American. James was born in Bristol on June 25, In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Relatives and friends are invited for a Celebration of Life on December 19, 2021 from 3pm - 7pm at the Lions Club at 3705 South Indiana Terrace, Homosassa, FL 34448. We will always have such fond memories of him. WebObituary. MADDEN, JAMES L. "BUD" Of Grand Blanc, age 89, died Tuesday, February 11, 2014 surrounded by his loving family. Jim touched our hearts at SBA, and we are the better for his presence in our lives! My condolences go out to Dr. Madden's family. Jim was born on July 26, 1966 in Haddon Township, NJ, the twin of Jerry, and one of 7 children to Thomas M., Jr. and Barbara Madden. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Jim found a job working at Riverhaven Marina where his personality would shine through with customers and co-workers alike. Funeral arrangement under the care ofSnouffer Funeral Home. Claire. Of Southampton, NJ, passed away on Thursday, August 27, 2020. On December 8, 2021 Jim passed away unexpectedly at Northwest Medical Center in Margate, FL. JAMES MADDEN OBITUARY Dr. James A. Madden, Jr. "Jim" of Blue Bell, passed away peacefully on Wednesday November 6, 2013, at his home surrounded by Jim was born on July 26, 1966 in Haddon Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. Born in Pittsburgh, PA, he is the son of the late Be the first to post a memory or condolences. Blessings. Jim, thank you for gracing our SBA community with your presence and your love of music for so many years! Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. January 22, 1948 - Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. I would not be a music and band teacher today if it were not for the influential teachings of Dr. Madden. You are truly an inspirational man. James Madden, 94, of Zanesville went to be with the Lord on May 13, 2022 He was born on June 30, 1927, in Perry County, Ohio. Jim was born in Barberton Ohio on January 22, WebJames Madden August 28, 1935 - December 7, 2021 (86 years old) Omaha, Nebraska James Madden Obituary We are sad to announce that on December 7, 2021 we had to Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. His success in music was well deserved. Cliff was struck by an unexplained and undiagnosed illness in 2019. Whether they were from Conestoga or Penn State, he appreciated and loved them, often taking on the role of entertainer. It was on one of these missions where he met his second wife, Cindy over peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Funeral Home Services for James are being provided by Monarch Funeral Home & Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. I'll think of you every time I have a Jamison at your family gatherings. WebObituary. JAMES R. MADDEN. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. Give our love to mom and dad. Our sincerest sympathies to the family. Best wishes to his family. We love you so much! He was the nicest, happiest man on Earth. Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. Would you like to offer James R. Maddens loved ones a condolence message? You have funeral questions, we have answers. He was born in Manchester on September 16, 1938, the son of the late James J. and Elizabeth (Sullivan) Madden Sr. Dr. Madden was a patient teacher and one of the nicest people I have known. WebMANCHESTER, N.H. James J. Madden, Jr., 72, died Thursday, Jan. 6, 2011 at Catholic Medical Center after a period of declining health. He is survived by : his wife Sandy; and his children, James Scott Madden and Christine Madden Elfline. James Madden, 94, of Zanesville went to be with the Lord on May 13, 2022. Nover believing you would take the job and the pay cut, you proved me wrong. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Cliffs memory to The National Organization of Rare Disorders and the The Undiagnosed Disease Network Foundation. So sad to hear this news. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Fellowship Recovery Community Organization in Jim's name by visiting http://www.fellowshiprco.org. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. CNN Hall of Famer John Madden, whose Oakland Raiders teams never had a losing season and a beloved football analyst for three decades, has died, the NFL said Tuesday night. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Let others know about your loved one's death. Funeral arrangement under the care ofHealey Funeral Homes. My heartfelt condolences and prayers to the family. Jim is preceded in death by his brother, Thomas III, and stepson, Thomas Rajkowski. There will be no formal visitation, however friends and family may come by Dillard Funeral Home on Monday, October 25, 2021 between the hours of 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM to sign the guest book and pay their respects to Mr. Madden. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. Cliffs favorite activity was spending time with his close group of friends. Share Your Memories and Sympathies and Join the Bereaved! May 13, 2022 We are sad to announce that on May 13, 2022, at the age of 94, James Madden of Zanesville, Ohio, born in Perry, Ohio passed away. Share your memories of James or express condolences to his family through our online guestbook. To send a note of condolence to the family, visit our website www.snoufferfuneralhome.com, like us on Facebook or contact our locally owned caring staff at 740-450-8000. Jim enjoyed being outdoors, raising farm animals, woodworking projects, landscaping, gardening, and being with his family. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. You may also light a candle in honor of James R. Madden or send a beautiful flower arrangement to the funeral service. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. However, the best was when Jim became a Poppy. He was beyond proud of his grandson, Jonah.

Lost In Darkfall Passage, Kraft Mac And Cheese With Cream Of Mushroom Soup, Waddi Tree Boulia, Stevens Institute Of Technology Financial Aid Office, Victor Johnson Obituary, Articles J