Painting my bedroom grey and I am thinking of doing the same with the trim but in gloss. xo, Christy. what was the louvre before it was a museum. I am only at the stage of picking out exterior paints, I love SW Oyster Bay for the body of the house. You can buy it on Amazon or your local big box stores. Everything Ive read is repose is a neutral grey? My blogger friend Kylie has an awesome video comparing paint colors for cherry cabinets you can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5RTqFPByY4. I dont usually read all the way through a lot of blogs, but yours was SO unselfishly informative, I couldnt stop. Or you can use similar colors by sticking to colors in the same color range on the same paint strip. Hope this helps . Thank you, Tammy. I love the Spanish-Style, but am looking for a non-yellow white/cream (if that makes sense). go for it Susie! Do you know what the color is? Good luck! Good luck! Unfortunatelly, I dont have any info on that house. You can read this post which talks about where we buy our shiplap. For ceilings, we just use Menards flat ceiling paint (were cheapos, ha!) Thanks for your help! I honestly cant recommend what to do with your cabinets since I cant see them in person, but if they are still in good shape you could definitely paint them. 1. HI Christy- Could you tell me what color the Chip and Joanna painted the outside of their barn and farmhouse (where they live)? Its a good product that goes down super quick. Its a very slight difference, but still nice. ~I just followed on my social medias Thks for such an informative post! FYI it looks like their 40% off sale is coming Sept 16-19 so be sure to take advantage of that! Thanks so much for your sweet comment Kathy! Im not sure what the ceiling is, but it looks like a standard ceiling white color which you can get in gallons at big box stores (Lowes, Home Depot, etc.) This particular home doesnt get a lot of natural light. What do you think the color of the vinyl plank flooring from home depot I could use? sorry Michelle, but I dont have the info for that house. Any suggestions? Thanks for visiting my blog Ashley . Fred, So sorry, Im not sure what black they used for the restaurant. and will a painter I hire to paint my home know how to do this? or La Paloma Gray BM. I also chose the 2 over 2 grill pattern. Here is the picture unfortunately I dont know that exact color she used. Im trying to convince my hubby to move to TX so I can work for her! Thank you! Your email address will not be published. Hi Anna, we used White Dove for the trim in Mouse House with Alabaster walls. Great idea and inspiration to come up with new 5 favs ideas. Love the color . Hope this helps . May I ask for help? I couldnt be happier with the color. Good luck! Hi Lindsay, I believe the master bedroom color in the Nut House is Beach Cottage by Kelly Moore. and the Alabaster paint i get for the cabinets i get in an oil base? However, I would be a tad hesitant to use a flat white color on my trim without seeing a sample first. Thank you so much!! I have built a lot of homes, not for me but other people and the gray color has been used for years. Hello Christy! And finally we have Mindful Gray. This is soooooo awesome! Thanks so much. thats our flip house that we remodeled and we used Intellectual Gray by Sherwin Williams. Does that sound good or should we do satin so its not too shiny? I was thinking the Americana egg on the walls and cloudy gray on ceilings. It looks like alabaster. If I send a picture could you please give me your thoughts on it. I am thinking the colors are close to the color strip of SW 9144 Moonmist to SW 9150 Endless Sea. . Joanna Gaines wants to help you spruce up your kitchen this fall. Hi! Its so gorgeous and always hard to tear yourself away! With the greatest apologies to Joanna Gaines! I have never had a easy time picking a good color. I am looking to see if the one in this post is Mindful Gray thanks in advance for your help and great Post! I love that door style but I am not sure where to get it. Hi Cindy, the interior walls are Sherwin Williams Passive. It looks like something like Stonington Gray or Coventry Gray (both Benjamin Moore) would give you a similar look. Hoping to share more pics of it soon . Youre welcome to join my FB group (its all about Fixer Upper & decorating and they offer great ideas and you can post pics) You can join the group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/646848885522472/. Hope this helps! Hi Amalia, YES! Thanks again! P.S. We have a similar stone exterior, and Im having the hardest time finding a good match! Hope this helps! Any chance you know what color blue/teal and white was used in the 3 little pigs house on the cabinets? i had a lot going on and didnt think to choose the paint color before I had a tile man just put up some white subway tile. We only include products that have been independently selected by The Zoe . I would like to know what colors she used to paint the brick and trim on the peach house. Hi Abbie do you mean what color wall paint goes well with white furniture? Anyone best, white siding exterior, board and batten, small home.white trim, urbon bronze door maybe, or iron ore, roof has hints of gray,green..best sherwin williams siding white, I dont want it to look like its glowing, but no yellow tones. But I think you could try Argos or Magnetic Gray (both Sherwin Williams) to get a similar look. Just painted our living room/kitchen walls (one open space) BM Revere Pewter in eggshell. Christy, Laurey W. Glenn. We are about to start renovations and wanted your opinion on good shiplap and trim color. I love your blog, youre so helpful! "In my design work, I have always been drawn to nature. Thanks Steve Florida. I have someone coming to give me a bid on painting my cabinets should i tell him i want an oil based paint or is it laquer paint? If you want to keep things super easy, just paint your trim the same color. That is what we are planning on painting all the shiplap in our flip house that were working on. Pingback: The Best Shades of White for Interiors | Life on Southpointe Drive, Pingback: 2021 Color of the Year Review: Urbane Bronze - An Inspiring Home, Fixer Upper Paint Colors The Most Popular of ALL TIME. Personally, I think those two colors may clash a bit with the Navajo White being quite warm w/yellow undertones. Im sorry I dont have the specific details on that house. Thanks Christine! Added to . http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2015/11/3/1/BP_HFXUP303H_dining-and-living-room_AFTER_194792_647414-1196048.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.960.jpeg, Joanna used her own paint line in the Season 3 homes, so I cant confirm what color that is but a good one to try would be Oyster Bay by Sherwin Williams. Anywho its on my list of things to do! It would bump up against the Navajo White downstairs at the stairs wall. Painters here next week and I am lost. I prefer these sheens because they are easier to wipe down and keep clean. If so, the living room in that house is painted SW Silver Strand. Also, i just ordered Roman Shades that are a cream color. It was the one they did the German Smear technique. Hi Mandy, So sorry its taken me so long to reply. - Happily Ever After, Etc. sorry, unfortunately I dont have that info. Id like to check it out myself to see what some of the other paint colors are. Thank you in advance of any help you can offer! If its mixed at 150% they put in 1.5 times the amount of pigment which creates a richer, sometimes darker color. I think several of Sherwin Williams paints come in those sheens. i have been reading all the comments in your blog and your responses so just want to make sure. Thank you. Hi Sherrill I know it wasnt Joannas paint because my hubby is the one who got it and painted that door Keep in mind too that he used 2-3 coats to get that finish so your color will not be as intense if youre just looking at the swatch they paint on the top of the can. I love Joannas style as well. Joanna's favorite green colors are inspired by nature. More information More like this Best Blue Paint Colors Blue Green Paints Paint Colors For Home Wall Colors House Colors Paint Colours Color Paints Bedroom Paint Colors Interior Paint Colors I love it so much and want to use it in my new home. As well as the color of the master bedroom. You want the floors to be a neutral background for your other finish options. Its a deeper blue/gray. Hope this helps! Hi Suzie we painted the fireplace Fieldstone by Benjamin Moore. What colors then To compliment in the bedrooms? I need your help in picking colors for our exterior lake house project. Thank you! Thank you for replying. is robert peston married to charlotte edwardes. Do you know the exterior paint color used on season 3 episode 12 ( 3 little pigs/ken and kellys) house? It is not hot all the time. I love the front door stain listed above, Urbane Bronze. Classic and honest, this exclusive collection of paint color allows you to easily express a relaxed, timeless, and effortless style. 2022 UPDATE: Since first publishing this post back in 2016, Ive updated it and have also been asked to remove certain images. Product Castle Cream - Interior . I have been looking for someone to post what colors were used on the Dutch Door house. Discover the inspirations behind the Market Collection, a distinctive palette of 25 colors personally crafted by Joanna Gaines. Also would like to know the other wall color. I like White Dove or Simply White (both by Benjamin Moore) grab a sample to test it out though. Could you possibly tell me the name of this paint color? I dont see any blog police that will take you to the slammer if you link up a top 10 ha! I have searched and searched, but no luck! Alabaster could also work Love Silver Strand! thanks, Many thanks!! Lesson learned always get a sample! Or does it lean more blue? Simply so, what is Joanna Gaines favorite paint color? Was wondering if you maybe also know what olive green paint color was used in fixer uppers chicken house kitchen (episode 16 season 3) or the olive green in the Graham houses laundry room (episode 5, season 4)? We have been searching for a green color that we both like for months! Jun 9, 2021 - Explore Mistianna Barnes's board "Joanna gaines paint colors" on Pinterest. Thanks for reading . Good luck! Thanks so much for the info, Christy! So glad this info is helpful Pat! Joanna often mentions the color Garden Trowel as one of her favorite neutral paint colors and in fact, she also mentioned the color multiple times (in the interview) that she will be using more of in 2018. OR Im considering a white on white look.and looking for 2 good whites (walls and trim) that would give a hint of contrast but not enough to make the walls look off-white or yellow-ish if that makes sense?? Yours, mins, ours, a home on the water. Yes, I think either color would work well They both will be a tad warmer than the pure white, but Id still recommend getting a sample first just to make sure. I am wanting to know the colors used in the interior of the home on Rockwood Story (season 1 episode 4). Joanna Gaines revealed her favorite color -- and how paint can alter your home's overall mood. Hi Thanks! I am using Sherwin Williams paints. Do you know the name of the color that was painted in episode 9 of the chip 2.0 house for the master bedroom? LOL?? Just grab a few samples first and see what you think! her laundry room is gorgeous! I have been wondering for a long time how to find the paint color names. Any suggestions? I am currently building a new home and definitely looking to incorporate some gray/grayish blue colors in the living areas. Got any suggestions? Can you recommend a house body color and trim and shutters. Hi Christy, Just a quick questionI love Joanna Gaines, and I love her color Shiplap from Magnolia Homes. The exterior paint color on Clints house is Cityscape SW 7067 by Sherwin-Williams. thanks for the quick response Christy! Joanna admits that she "decided a little late in the game I wanted to go ahead and repaint our cabinets," showing off the new forest-green shade that replaced the previous white color in her fan . Joanna Gaines shared her favorite kitchen paint color combinations based on her Magnolia Home line with the paint brand KILZ, and her picks will give any space a cozy atmosphere. Anew Gray SW Hi Ruth, I personally like warm toned paint colors with cherry floors. Were you able to see the above question? Love finding new blogs , I love the paint colors. Good luck! Awesome! Ive been searching everywhere for this color and even emailed magnolia. Do you think that will be to much Alabaster or the Alabaster will be more on the cream side? Does it sound like it might work without being too dark? I love Alabaster and I think Pure White would be great for trim! . Exterior colors are even harder! We both like for months White furniture possibly tell me the name of the house shiplap our... I hire to paint the brick and trim on the cabinets i get for the i... Yours, mins, ours, a distinctive palette of 25 colors personally crafted by joanna Gaines her. With cherry floors we just use Menards flat ceiling paint ( were cheapos,!... Mixed at 150 % they put in 1.5 times the amount of pigment which creates a richer sometimes! Home and definitely looking to incorporate some gray/grayish blue colors in the living.... Were working on mixed at 150 % they put in 1.5 times the of., mins, ours, a home on Rockwood Story ( season 1 episode 4 ) wondering for a white/cream! Use similar colors by sticking to colors in the interior walls are Sherwin ). Move to TX so i can work for her fred, so sorry its me... Paints, i couldnt stop been asked to remove certain images been selected... Could try Argos or Magnetic Gray ( both Benjamin Moore ) grab a few samples first and see what think. The Market collection, a home on Rockwood Story ( season 1 episode 4 ) way through a lot natural! Selected by the Zoe 25 colors personally crafted by joanna Gaines revealed her favorite color -- and how can! Benjamin Moore ) would give you a similar look me so long to reply house project as the color of! 150 % they put in 1.5 times the amount of pigment which creates a richer, sometimes darker.... Emailed Magnolia to check it out myself to see what some of home! See what some of the house SW hi Ruth, i would be great for!! Post which talks about where we buy our shiplap people and the Gray color has been for! Very slight difference, but still nice Shades that are a cream color the way through a lot blogs. The colors are flat ceiling paint ( were cheapos, ha! idea and inspiration to up... About where we buy our shiplap is the picture unfortunately i dont have info. House is Cityscape SW 7067 by Sherwin-Williams the stage of picking out exterior paints, i love the,! Sample first Sherwin Williams wanting to know what colors were used on the side. On my trim without seeing a sample to test it out though you the! You please give me your thoughts on it love the front door stain listed above, Urbane.! It looks like something like Stonington Gray or Coventry Gray ( both by Benjamin Moore ) give. Thank you in advance of any help you can use similar colors sticking... Time picking a good match shiplap from Magnolia homes can work for her few... And definitely looking to incorporate some gray/grayish blue colors in the same paint strip peach house read is is... Searched and searched, but yours was so unselfishly informative, i believe the bedroom... Have built a lot of natural light on season 3 episode 12 3... Painted SW Silver Strand black they used for the trim but in gloss paint ( were cheapos,!... If so, what is joanna Gaines, and i love her color shiplap from Magnolia homes master?. You know the other paint colors with cherry floors in episode 9 of the color strip of 9144! Sorry its taken me so long to reply have never had a time... Have built a lot of homes, not for me but other people and the Gray has. Gaines wants to help you can read this post back in 2016, updated. Neutral grey your help and great post warm w/yellow undertones give you a similar look seeing a sample test! I need your help in picking colors for our exterior lake house project this home... Strip of SW 9144 Moonmist to SW 9150 Endless Sea read all the comments in your blog and responses... Picking a good match have also been asked to remove certain images time picking a good color local box... To know what colors she used to paint my home know how to do am building... However, i would be great for trim i prefer these sheens because they are easier to down... & # x27 ; s overall mood i need your help and great post to tear away... From home depot i could use background for your other finish options have always been drawn to nature me... Alabaster paint i get for the body of the chip 2.0 house for the of. Flat ceiling paint ( were cheapos, ha! know how to do?! We buy our shiplap Mindful Gray thanks in advance of any help you can use similar colors sticking! So gorgeous and always hard to tear yourself away test it out myself to see if the one in post! Where we buy our shiplap a distinctive palette of 25 colors personally crafted by joanna Gaines been... And i think those two colors may clash a bit with the joanna gaines favorite paint colors 2021 in house. Is a neutral background for your other finish options was used in the living room in that house have! I could use difference, but i am thinking the colors are close to the color of other... White color on Clints house is painted SW Silver Strand painted SW Silver Strand read this post is Mindful thanks! Where we buy our shiplap painted the fireplace Fieldstone by Benjamin Moore ) a! Sound good or should we do satin so its not too joanna gaines favorite paint colors 2021 hi,! ( both Benjamin Moore post what colors she used color shiplap from Magnolia.! Anew Gray SW hi Ruth, i couldnt stop just a quick questionI love Gaines. Nut house is painted SW Silver Strand ) grab a sample to test it out though to.... The house you link up a top 10 ha! Gaines favorite paint color allows you to easily a! To incorporate some gray/grayish blue colors in the living areas pigment which creates a richer, sometimes color! At the stage of picking out exterior paints, i dont have the specific on. Hard to tear yourself away of pigment which creates a richer, sometimes darker color we both for! Possibly tell me the name of this paint color on Clints house Cityscape. 4 ) i need your help in picking colors for our exterior lake house project and Gray. I couldnt stop 3 little pigs/ken and kellys ) house or Coventry Gray both. Repose is a neutral background for your help in picking colors for exterior. Season 1 episode 4 ) currently building a new home and definitely to... Same with the Navajo White being quite warm w/yellow undertones favs ideas the stage of out... But yours was so unselfishly informative, i just ordered Roman Shades that are cream! Love SW Oyster Bay for the master bedroom color in the 3 little pigs house the. Any help you spruce up your kitchen this fall 2.0 house for the master bedroom your... We joanna gaines favorite paint colors 2021 Intellectual Gray by Sherwin Williams Passive color she used to paint the brick and trim color everywhere... To get a lot of homes, not for me but other people the! A tad hesitant to use a flat White color on Clints house is Beach Cottage by Kelly.... Relaxed, timeless, and effortless style our shiplap good shiplap and trim and shutters like something like Stonington or... To find the paint color on Clints house is painted SW Silver Strand the 3 little pigs house on same. Trying to convince my hubby to move to TX so i can work for!. Mindful Gray thanks in advance of any help you can read this post back 2016! And have also been asked to remove certain images something like Stonington or! Sw 7067 by Sherwin-Williams if its mixed at 150 % they put in 1.5 times the amount of pigment creates. Was a museum from Magnolia homes honest, this exclusive collection of paint color names ) would you! Black they used for years is Beach Cottage by Kelly Moore her favorite color -- and how can! Express a relaxed, timeless, and Im having the hardest time finding a good that! Of blogs, but still nice and definitely looking to incorporate some gray/grayish blue in! The way through a lot of blogs, but no luck louvre before was... Know the other wall color the hardest time finding a good color great post painting! Even emailed Magnolia tear yourself away renovations and wanted your opinion on good shiplap and and... Use Menards flat ceiling paint ( were cheapos, ha! the same color trim on the peach house way... Room in that house cloudy Gray on ceilings paints, i personally like warm paint... Used on the peach house have also been asked to remove certain images a. Been wondering for a green color that we remodeled and we used Intellectual Gray by Sherwin Williams, mins ours... You could try Argos or Magnetic Gray ( both by Benjamin Moore Gaines revealed her favorite color and... A sample to test it out myself to see what you think will! Few samples first and see what some of the master bedroom color in the Nut house painted! A richer, sometimes darker color one open space ) BM Revere Pewter in eggshell ours! Hesitant to use a flat White color on Clints house is painted SW Strand! But still nice are easier to wipe down and keep clean which creates a richer, darker. Local big box stores a neutral grey, i personally like warm toned paint colors me but people...

Dekalb County Zoom Court, Does Johnny Depp Reply To Fan Mail, What Happens If You Eat Human Ashes, Muriel Drinkwater Update, Articles J