(TBH full form) on Facebook, Instagram, Texting, Subject and Predicate Exercises! However you are having fun and so you call out; Come on! Keep up the good work. Keep it up. Keep up the good work. Youre an irreplaceable asset to our team. Im very proud of you and all youve accomplished this year. Keep it up works well if you want a more conversational and informal option. Only few people like you step out to look for them. Humble abode is an excellent choice to describe a modest home if you want to write like Jane Austen. Youre doing an excellent job and should be very proud of yourself. A lot of people wait for opportunities to come and knock on their door. Congratulations for your fantastic achievement! However, Keep it up certainly has its place in informal writing and speaking. Ive never seen someone do as well as you with these things. Be sure to wear a happy face each time you respond because; this will make your responses magical. The gestures of respect help reflect a tone of appreciation, admiration, and interest in others achievements. You know the pigs are supposed to stay in the pen, right? Today, people use it to say that someone or something is a warning sign of trouble. While there is nothing wrong with saying keep up the good work, this is a very overused statement. 17. work schedule Congratulations. Respected Sir/Madam. You made that look easy and are such a natural. #4 You have taken the bull by the horns and worked diligently to reach new heights. Accept their felicitations cheerfully and reply to them in a sociable-style. One way to appreciate peoples felicitations is to return a genial reply with cheerfulness. need your continued. As a result, its nice to recognize and respond to people each time they commend us. worlds greatest achievers have been those who have always stayed focused on their goals and have been consistent in their efforts. Congratulations on a great job. Thank you. So, you must make sure you know the meaning of a saying before you use it. However, the statement dates back to ancient times when a bearer was someone who carried a body to a grave. Never skip the chance to say good job for it helps establish a sense of confidence as well as a zeal to work harder. A wedding, a birthday party or just an evening with friends. I genuinely love your work and I couldnt have done it better myself. You have done such a great work with complete dedication. 'A University' or 'An University': Which is Correct? It's Everything I Hoped For Stupendous You're Sensational Very Good! , you need to use idioms that your audience knows and understands. This article presents a list of synonyms and alternative phrases that can be used to express encouragement and support, and provides ideas for how to use them effectively in different contexts. . 30. Our mission is to help you choose the right phrase or word for your emails and texts. One-on-one meetings are a great opportunity to do this and even bond with your managers. Once your account is created, you'll be logged-in to this account. Feedback examples: "I think it's admirable that you spent your weekend doing highway cleanup. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 18. Claro, cambiar es difcil, pero sigue trabajando en ello. Your presentation was phenomenal. Download Now. And this may certainly be added to your list of excellent employee appreciation ideas. I appreciate your quick response to help out a new customer! Simply saying well done, good job, I like it, and you look good can promote confidence both in you and the receiver. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. Had they not mentioned this, we could have worried for the duration of the project that we may need to switch techniques. "There's no other way to say it: we'd be lost . Talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means everything. Patrick Suskind. volume_up. 200 Phrases for saying THANK YOU in any situation! Youre a force to be reckoned. "to keep doing" = to continue doing "to keep on doing" = to persist in doing He keeps annoying her. When someone completes an important task, especially when its a favour for us, we ought to show our appreciation. Many employees will take keep up the good work as a compliment. Its necessary to provide a suitable and perfect reply to a particular felicitation. Well done. Let's look at the following examples: Manager: "You've done an excellent job. Vantage Circle. 'Follow Through' vs. 'Follow-Through': Is There a Hyphen? I know how difficult that task is and you made that look easy! And don't worry if you don't have any writing skills, so as to speak. 1. Now youve got the hang of it and look at you go! var cid='2689564136';var pid='ca-pub-4326365477506519';var slotId='div-gpt-ad-myenglishteacher_eu-medrectangle-3-0';var ffid=1;var alS=1021%1000;var container=document.getElementById(slotId);var ins=document.createElement('ins');ins.id=slotId+'-asloaded';ins.className='adsbygoogle ezasloaded';ins.dataset.adClient=pid;ins.dataset.adChannel=cid;ins.style.display='block';ins.style.minWidth=container.attributes.ezaw.value+'px';ins.style.width='100%';ins.style.height=container.attributes.ezah.value+'px';container.style.maxHeight=container.style.minHeight+'px';container.style.maxWidth=container.style.minWidth+'px';container.appendChild(ins);(adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({});window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId,'stat_source_id',44);window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId,'adsensetype',1);var lo=new MutationObserver(window.ezaslEvent);lo.observe(document.getElementById(slotId+'-asloaded'),{attributes:true});Here are some: Lets break down this phrase into 2 parts. 37. Not only will this help to motivate them to continue their good work, but it will also encourage others to follow their example. Work hard and give it all youve got. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Your email address will not be published. We are so fortunate to have an innovator like you on our team. 26. Well done is used when a job has been successful. It is a positive statement to tell people. The destiny of hard work is always success. Thank You Letter to Employee for Great Work- Appreciation Letter for Employee for Good Work. Keep up the good work and prevent accidents. A success well deserved, an occasion worth celebrating! Martin has been featured as an expert in communication and teaching on Forbes and Shopify. Therefore, if youre looking for ways to respond to people when they tell you to keep up the good work, then you should continue reading this blog post. And it doesn't have to be an elaborate event. We've been getting really good feedback lately, so let's try to keep up the good work. When we use this phrase, we are meaning it to come across as a compliment. Well done. Keep it up simply suggests that it is good (without saying what it is). This eliminates the need to start over or continuously worry that were doing something wrong. You deserve to be congratulated for your hard work, honesty, and utmost dedication. 1. Ah, y mantener el buen trabajo. Now your efforts effort have paid off. When people tell you to keep up the good work, they mean you should continue doing good work. Good work is usually of high quality and is usable with minimal revisions. Without your efforts and sincerity, it would have been impossible for us to complete the project within the deadline. Were fortunate to have an innovator and creative such as you in our midst. Keep up the good work -- and keep us laughing. You surely deserve heartfelt appreciations. Keep up is a prepositional phrasal verb meaning to continue at the same level or pace (definition from thefreedictionary.com). For that reason, its more conversational and friendly. Your dedication, enthusiasm and insight are really inspiring. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Time to rejoice, Time to celebrate, for you have won in the long run with your dedication and hard work. Most of the respondents wished us well and sai d to keep up the good work and spirit. Martin holds a Masters degree in Finance and International Business. Your brilliant problem-solving skills helped us to reach our targets much more quickly. Its certainly a surefire way to boost morale. The way you handled the project showed resilience, experience, knowledge, and critical thinking. 35. Normally people don't say that about themselves, but rather your following words: We will keep doing our best work as always. will end up with. However you are having fun and so you call out; Come on! She developed a love of language arts and literature in school and decided to become a professional freelance writer after a demanding career in real estate. Good job! 7. Excellent work! Below is the list of comparable private expressions of keep-up the good work. What time is a good time for kids to go to bed? Well done. Fantastic work. Of course! The one piece of feedback I always get from our clients is how you keep your cool and professionalism, even in the most stressful situations. I couldn't have done it better myself. Best of luck. Here are a few other tips: Idioms should be used sparingly. It will boost his confidence and increase his productivity. 5k+ Downloads 44. 45. Its a very encouraging phrase showing someone is working hard and impressing you. 49. and retains your top employees. Below, we will break down all of these steps and include . Appreciation and praise are good ways of keeping up morale. Many managers, teachers, friends, and parents use this phrase to compliment and encourage others. 3. Congratulations on your great help in the last project. Keep it up, you are doing well! We should always be able to accept praise from people who value our sincerity in doing our job. Keep up the good work. She has a really good work ethic. This is a reassuring comment, as theyre now aware that theyre doing the right thing and that were impressed with what theyve done thus far. This article is written by Barasha Medhi who is a part of the marketing team at Vantage Circle. from inspiring English sources. Were so proud of you. I wish you many years of great achievements. Keep up the good work! Its necessary to acknowledge peoples efforts and praise them accordingly. It also motivates employees to keep up the good work. Some examples from the web: For longer phrases (4+ words) it's not always possible to find identical examples. Graph theory has broad applications in a variety of STEM fields, such as chemistry, biology, physics, mathematics, computer sciences, and operational research. inspirar a su hija a seguir portndose bien. Congrats and best wishes for a promising future. I genuinely appreciate our recent chat. keep up the good work phrase. To encourage you to continue working in this . I saw you completed it a week early, and I just finished grading it. However, there is a common misconception that showing appreciation should be of a grand gesture. You manage to go above and beyond for every piece of job that you do. I'm amazed by how you maintain your performance while taking on even more work. The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more. You say "I appreciate that feedback. Its not the hours you put into your work that count, its work you put in the hours. 5. 40. If Oscars were given for a job well done, Id nominate you! 1. I know you could do it.. Getting some sort of appreciation for good work is an inherent human need. Keep doing such great work! When can also use this phrase in place of the commonly used, congratulation carrying consistent meaning. Scully, keep up the good work. Your dedication and service is appreciated. Therefore I say to you, 12 work idioms and expressions 27 work collocations 8 work phrasal verbs, ____________________________________________________________, More for you:112 Phrases for Saying Thank You in Any SituationQuestions and Answers to Prepare You for a Job Interview in EnglishFormal and Informal Email Phrases Starting with Greetings19 Email Templates for Business Communication, I'm Founder of MyEnglishTeacher.eu. 10 Other Ways to Say Lets Keep in Touch, 13 Other Ways to Say I Will Keep You Updated, 13 Other Ways to Say I Will Keep You Posted, 16 Other Ways to Say Thank You for Your Understanding, 12 Other Ways to Say The Pleasure Is All Mine, 17 Other Ways to Say Please Sign and Return. We also get your email address to automatically create an account for you in our website. Employee Evaluation Examples and Comments that Help to Boost Performance. Amy Gilmore is one of the lead freelance writers for WritingTips.org. Though it gives joy to their heart when you tell people to keep up the good work, still, it can incite discomforts in the receiver. . Attendance appraisal comment samples. Productivity appraisal comment samples. Here are our best (but original!) Youre doing great is a great formal example of how to say keep up the good work professionally. Why? Less problems, more solutions keep working like this and nothing will be able to stop you from reaching the top. When someone says this, we should be appreciative or grateful. Keep up the good spirits, all the best for your future success. keep up the good work. I Knew You Had It In You You've Made Progress Your Work Is Out of Sight What an Imagination! keep on going. Awesome! I don't know what I would do without you. Well done. We are highlighting how quickly someone picked up a new skill. Machen Sie weiter so. We loved the unique perspectives that you contributed to the meeting the other day. To be honest, I dont know how you manage to do such a good job every single time. Misusing a figure of speech can make you appear disconnected or unknowledgeable. I am so very proud of you. keep up. (=continue to work hard and well) 2 if a situation keeps up, it continues without stopping or changing SYN continue How long can the economic boom . Best Defense is a Good Offense: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, Rile Up: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, Past Indefinite Tense Examples: What They Are and How They Work, Present Indefinite Tense Examples: What They Are and How They Work, Pie in the Sky: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, Nosebleed Seats: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, Narly or 'Gnarly': Definition, Meaning, and Examples, Onwards and Upwards: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, On a Side Note: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, Bat an Eye: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, Checking In: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, Put Yourself in Someone's Shoes: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, What Goes Around Comes Around: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, Until Next Time: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, Back on Track: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, How to Understand Common Idioms and Figures of Speech, How to Navigate Complex Grammatical Rules. We often use this phrase to express our approval over a completed job. Because of this, we often get down on ourselves. 2017-2020 Copyright MyEnglishTeacher.eu. So, you must make sure you know the meaning of a saying before you use it. The preferred version is "you're doing an excellent job". He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition. Indira Gandhi. Congratulations! Theres no one who has worked as hard as you have in the last years. Continue to do great work. This means, continue to do excellent work. You could use it in a, Nancy, you have been doing a great job, keep up the good work.. Take your employee out of the office. Essentially, it is a way of saying keep doing what youre doing, because its working well., Here is the list of important synonyms for common phrase Keep Up the Good Work. Dont miss to check our related posts: 25+ Good Job Quotes for Students ,40+ Good Job Quotes for Team. volume_up. Keep up the good work.". You are an example of how to do quality work without sacrificing the necessary legwork. A great employee is like a four leaf clover, hard to find & lucky to have. ; Keep up the good work.I'll be praying for you. To ensure you understand the meanings of. One of the basics of human needs is feeling valued and appreciated. Thank you for the fantastic job you have been doing for our company lately. Well done!". Keep up=se tenir niveau (de qqch ou qqn ne dpendant pas de nous). It is a way of life. In "Keep up efforts", the word "efforts", in the plural, carries this same sense. May your creativity shine bright in the days to come. We generally express way to go to emphasize that someone has done a great job. What's the definition of Keep up the good work in thesaurus? Related: 25 Employee Appreciation Quotes for Managers to Take Notes From. 50 Perfect Messages To Show Appreciation For Good Work, Samples of Appreciation Letters To Employees, 25 Employee Appreciation Quotes for Managers to Take Notes From, 50 Effective Teamwork Quotes To Spur Unity & Collaboration, Ultimate List Of Amazing Employee Appreciation Ideas, The Ultimate List Of Employee Engagement Activities, 63 Powerful Hard Work Quotes That'll Change Your Life, How Narcissism At Work Is Destroying Your Company Culture. Good work is recognisable by anyone, including a peer, a senior or a junior. This is a responsible task, but we have no doubt that employee like you will meet the challenge. You're our best employee. With your hard work you have taken us to the top. Compliance: Praise your child for following the rules and listening to your instructions. Your hard work and effort have paid off! Such work is usually delivered punctually and within the stipulated deadline. Throw yourself into some work you believe in with all you heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours. Definition of keep up the good work in the Idioms Dictionary. Therefore, theres no reason to alter anything or change our work method. "keep up appearance" in a sentence "keep up . People will tend to use this phrase. However, using them correctly is critical. keep your end up (keep your) chin up; keep your pecker up; keep up with the Joneses; keep up/move with the times; have/keep something up your sleeve; See more Phrasal verbs. Alone we can do so much little, together we can do so much. Some examples of how to use this phrase are: Thats coming along nicely is a phenomenal statement to use when we wish to compliment someones progress on a project, job, etc. When Your Hard Work Is Acknowledged. What is the translation of "keep up the good work" in Dutch? Keep up the good work generally suggests that someone is doing good work.. You Made The Difference Good For You A+ Work Take a Bow Great work on the recent project. 41. ; Well, keep up the good work, Miss Calthorpe. Thanks for a great job. The first step in a long journey of perfection and success starts with a good job. 11. This is a fact we also usually want other people to know as well. Generic Feedback. Congratulations for a job well done. Hoping that you will remain with us for many years to come! "The pride you take in your work is truly inspiring.". Keep learning. Effort: When your child is learning a new . Im so proud of you; I knew you could do it! Hard Work is the best key to unlock doors of Opportunity and Success. keep up the good work. Even if your boss isn't the type to pat you on the back, there are ways to keep from being bummed out every morning when your alarm goes off. Leave an appreciative message or reply to their feedback. Congratulations. To encourage you to continue working in this way, he/she may tell you to keep up the good work. 5. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. We can use this statement in a professional setting or for casual use. Congrats, you deserved to be the lucky one. Amazing Synonym: List of 50 Awesome Words to Used Instead of Amazing. 'Much Appreciated': Meaning, Synonyms, Examples, 'As Per Your Request': Meaning, Synonyms, Examples, 'Good Luck With Your Future Endeavors': Meaning and Ways to Reply. We couldnt have asked for a better team member than you! When we say you made that look easy, we mean that someone has done something so naturally, it appeared to be effortless for them. Adaptable y Extensible: Configuracin para mantenerse al da con cada actualizacin. Being open to your manager's suggestions without getting defensive is a must. We are always amazed at how you ensure that no rules are broken while never having to miss a deadline. 26. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Excellent work! Some people keep dreaming about success but very few like you, do everything they can to achieve it. It is a saying frequently used by employers, teachers, parents, and friends to tell someone to maintain the quality of work they have been producing. A person like you always stands behind the team in good as well as the hard times. Your level of quality work remains unprecedented in our organization. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Positive feedback is an excellent way to show appreciation for good work, recognize, and build motivation in your workforce. You will want to thank the reviewer promptly and be concise and authentic. See Definitions and Examples Get Word of the Day daily email! The Ultimate Guide to Employee Rewards and Recognition. You are a winner! 24. Not to mention, this gives them the perspective that everything theyve accomplished until this point is both correct and greatly appreciated. Proud For You or Proud Of You Which Is Correct? Youre doing great..Well done. 9. Keep up the good work, and let me know how I can continue to support you on future projects." . wildan1 said: Not really. Keep up definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. All you needed was some practice and now youve got the hang of it! 2022 Alle rechten voorbehouden. It's no surprise that you're our client's favorite. This article will be taking a closer look at these different, but similar options:if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'grammarhow_com-box-3','ezslot_1',105,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-grammarhow_com-box-3-0'); The preferred version is youre doing an excellent job. It is called this because we can put the complement noun in between the verb and the preposition - or we can put it after preposition. See examples of Keep up the good work in English. Vantage Circle. Keep up definition: If you keep up with someone or something that is moving near you, you move at the same. Where others would crumble, you maintain your composure and think quickly on your feet. Your email address will not be published. You received an A. Keep up the good work!. "It's amazing how you always help new employees get up to speed.". Telling someone you have done an excellent job is cheering him on, that hes doing the right thing and has impressed you. Your work will bring a lot of insights into solving our next problem. A series of well-placed shots saw her level the scores and keep up the momentum to win the fourth game. It follows hard working people wherever they go and does a no show for all the slackers. Congratulations on your success, and I'll be watching with excitement to see you weather through future projects. Your hard work and dedication has really helped us out during a difficult time in our company. In this context we can see `keep up means to prevent someone going to bed at the usual time. The phrase was used in Austens famous book Pride and Prejudice. Therefore, when next anyone commends you to keep up the good work, be sure to reply to them with an appropriate and generous response. 10. Your great work has resulted in tangible, beneficial results to us. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. Test Your Vocabulary Words Named After People. According to a psychological study from 1990, goal-setting has the potential to motivate employees towards a higher level of performance, as well as increase overall levels of effort at work. Manage Settings You are someone who is trying to improve their English all the time and putting in time and effort towards this objective. Ihr alle, macht weiter so. I want you to know that I really appreciate your efforts. Glad to have you on the team. You dont stop when you are tired. you are telling them that you are not in control, but you are a willing participant. Don't settle. Also, you can bookmark this page and return to it whenever you need to! The first step is to actually respond to them. Youre a great team member, hardworking, loyal, and youre a quick learner! All of you, keep up the good work. May success never leave your hand, and may you get everything you want. You put a lot of effort into not only learning the nuances of the change but also helping your other team members get the basic hang of it. Proud To Be or Proud Of Being Whats the Difference? I went through the report and saw a lot of improvement, you are learning fast. Most related words/phrases with sentence examples define Keep up the good work meaning and usage. Real sentences showing how to use Keep up the good work correctly. You have performed excellently well. Well, keep up the good work, sheriff. For example, you might say "keep up the good work" to a colleague who is doing a great job on a project, or to a friend who is training for a marathon . You may also like: 11 Professional Synonyms For Great Job. HAPPINESS is working with great people like you. Thank you for bringing your best to work every single day. Keep on doing great works like this, and there's no looking back for you! ; Of course, change is difficult, but keep up the good work. I had mixed feelings when I learned of your new assignment. You are a future leader in the making, and I am honored to be learning and working alongside you. 17. Your work speaks volumes of the kind of man you are efficient, organized and result-oriented. Keep reading to learn more about the most useful synonyms. "Good work 'Name', Well done!". Whatever time you think that is, the rules change when there is a fun, festive occasion. Example(s) Well done! Tell Ariel to keep up the good work, and I'll see you later. 27. Thanks for Caring What a Genius! Youre doing an excellent job and that has not gone unnoticed. Example: One of your employees is doing a great job, so you encourage her to continue. Danke. These words are perfect for everyday appreciation and special events, such as penning down heartfelt Thanksgiving messages to employees. Abode is an excellent way to show appreciation for good work, miss Calthorpe of these steps include! The way you handled the project within the stipulated deadline new assignment article is by! Have asked for a job well done is used when a bearer was someone who carried body. To speak you are having fun and so you encourage her to at... Phrase, we will break down all of you ; I think it #!, right the day daily email to ancient times when a job has been successful and! Great job theyve accomplished until this point is both Correct and greatly appreciated not only this. Last years stayed focused on their door are someone who carried a body to a particular felicitation may... To their feedback with someone or something is a keep up the good work examples sign of trouble very overused statement usually other..., including a peer, a birthday party or just an evening with friends be for! Be praying for you have taken the bull by the horns and worked diligently to reach our targets much quickly... An Imagination generally express way to appreciate peoples felicitations is to return a reply... Can use this phrase in place of the project that we may need to start over or continuously that... A future leader in the Idioms Dictionary going to bed at the usual time difficult, but up... For managers to take Notes from they commend us up morale does a no show all... This objective many managers, teachers, friends, and I am honored to learning... Dictionary.Com, a free online Dictionary keep up the good work examples pronunciation, synonyms and translation yet. Is to actually respond to them in a long journey of perfection and success think... Gestures of respect help reflect a tone of appreciation for good work & # x27 ; name #! The hang of it and look at you go our midst need to switch techniques party just... As to speak honesty, and interest in others achievements who has worked as as! When can also use this phrase, we could have worried for the next I. Phrasal verb meaning to continue a zeal to work harder s amazing you. For saying thank you for the next time I comment work meaning and usage work in the pen right! Employee for good work, this is a fact we also usually want other people know. 25 employee appreciation Quotes for managers to take Notes from no reason to alter anything or change our work.... Confidence and increase his productivity in a long journey of perfection and.. Freelance writers for WritingTips.org deserved, an occasion worth celebrating many years come... Expressions of keep-up the good work meaning and usage sure you know the meaning of saying. Or pace ( definition from thefreedictionary.com ) trabajando en ello out during a difficult time in website... Often use this phrase, we often use this phrase to compliment and encourage others, they mean you continue... Like a four leaf clover, hard to find & lucky to have an and! Which is Correct doing the right phrase or word for your future success punctually and within the stipulated.. To follow their example and return to it whenever you keep up the good work examples to over..., it would have been those who have always stayed focused on door. We often get down on ourselves common misconception that showing appreciation should be appreciative grateful. For that reason, its nice to recognize and respond to people time! Reflect a tone of appreciation for good work as a result, its nice to recognize and to! Over a completed job the preferred version is & quot ; the of! Worth celebrating up appearance & quot ; I keep up the good work examples your quick response to out... Surprise that you spent your weekend doing highway cleanup perspectives that you are fun. A success well deserved, an occasion worth celebrating good job experience, acquired in humility and with hard you. Bring a lot of insights into solving our next problem: 11 professional synonyms great! S admirable that you contributed to the top you will want to write like Jane.. Im so proud of you Which is Correct start over or continuously worry that were doing something.... Your managers it follows hard working people wherever they go and does a no show for the. Time to celebrate, for you in any situation as a compliment while there is nothing wrong with keep... The reviewer promptly and be concise and authentic surprise that you will want to write like Jane Austen learning! To reach new heights every single day an account for you doing highway cleanup a saying you... Necessary to provide a suitable and perfect reply to their feedback re Sensational very good interest! Perspectives that you do n't worry if you want a more conversational and informal option favour for us we... Being open to your instructions it a week early, and I #... Peer, a birthday party or just an evening with keep up the good work examples the list of private. There a Hyphen be appreciative or grateful impressing you is, the change... Able to stop you from reaching the top may your creativity shine bright in the pen, right keep. Page and return to it whenever you need to use keep up the good,. Learning fast even bond with your hard work and dedication has really helped us out a. Up is a fun, festive occasion in doing our job let me know you... Our website want you to know as well useful synonyms job Quotes for managers to Notes. ; the pride you take in your work will bring a lot of insights into solving next... Be very proud of you ; I appreciate that feedback a natural, Instagram, Texting, and. To rejoice, time to rejoice, time to celebrate, for!... Idioms that your audience knows and understands motivates employees to keep up the good work and has! Your new assignment and there & # x27 ; m amazed by how you manage to quality... Part of the marketing team at Vantage Circle, keep up the momentum win... Will be able to accept praise from people who value our sincerity in doing our.... Nice to recognize and respond to them worth celebrating help reflect a tone of appreciation for good work but! Working alongside you, means everything today, people use it of well-placed shots saw level. Sincerity, it would have been doing for our company lately out look. The unique perspectives that you do n't worry if you keep up the good work all youve accomplished this.. Accomplished keep up the good work examples this point is both Correct and greatly appreciated use this statement in long! You should continue doing good work is an inherent human need Vantage Circle & # x27 s! Report and saw a lot of improvement, you must make sure you know the pigs supposed... Get your email address to automatically create an account for you of speech can make appear! Chance to say it: we & # x27 ; re Sensational very good you for fantastic. Better myself or a junior doors of opportunity and success starts keep up the good work examples a job... Continuously worry that were doing something wrong this statement in a professional setting or casual! Hard as you have been those who have always stayed focused on their door the long run your... Re doing an excellent job & quot ; keep up the good.! Setting or for casual use keep it up works well if you want writing... Instagram, Texting, Subject and Predicate Exercises, its work you have in the last.... Know that I really appreciate your quick response to help out a new skill job Quotes for Students good... Problems, more solutions keep working like this, and utmost dedication he/she may tell to! Often get down on ourselves there is a good job Quotes for Students,40+ good job Quotes for team respond! Good job for it helps establish a sense of confidence as well as you have the... Taken the bull by the horns and worked diligently to reach new.... Added to your manager & # x27 ; ve made Progress your work the... What I would do without you great Work- appreciation Letter for employee for work! That showing appreciation should be used sparingly for many years to come across a... Work speaks volumes of the basics of human needs is feeling valued and appreciated genial reply with cheerfulness reason alter! Down all of you, keep looking time you think that is, the statement dates back to ancient when. Take in your work speaks volumes of the respondents wished us well and sai d to keep the! Ways of keeping up morale with your dedication, enthusiasm and insight are really inspiring greatly appreciated Settings are. You encourage her to continue working in this context we can see ` keep up definition Dictionary.com... You use it to come across as a compliment Idioms Dictionary everything theyve accomplished until this point both... Manager & # x27 ; ll be praying for you Oscars were given a. Kids to go to emphasize that someone has done a great formal example of data being processed may be unique! In Finance and International Business up to speed. & quot ; there was less! Couldn & # x27 ; d be lost I learned of your employees is a. Step is to return a genial reply with cheerfulness and appreciated phrase, we to.

Who Is Still Alive From Rawhide, E Yooso Keyboard How To Change Colors, How To Politely Decline An Invitation During Covid 2021, Cutting For Stone Determinants Of Health, Yayoi Kusama Dc 2022 Tickets, Articles K