With extra bathrooms as excuse because it cant be salmon anymore! King Candy x Reader. Youd understand, right? Turbo clenched his fist right he said between his teeth Ill see you tomorrow, Turbo you smiled and walked away back to your game. Sour Bill is a major antagonist in Disney's 2012 animated feature film, Wreck-It Ralph and a supporting character in its 2018 sequel. Rancis is EXTREMELY cowardly he tries to put on a brave persona but it always ends miserably and badly whenever he has to fight creeps in Digital City the total times Vanellope had to save Rancis from becoming creep food is 35, 15 for either getting stuck in a tree or SOMEHOW breaking one of his bones mostly his hands and 20 from getting into dangerous situations (ex: getting . Thats when Turbo came along. Gift fic I wrote for my awesome friend MissJulyFarraday and an AU of her fic, A Kingdom Called Sugar Rush. Please consider turning it on! More recognizable than all the other Harrys.". Was it cause you are gay? Its soooooooooo pretty and masculine. Please contact (y/n)s friends and close loved ones for anymore information which lead to their disappearance. !, To practical things like: STHOWA BILL!!! Im writing this on my phone, so this is kinda wonky-. And in Join Raspberry Delight Muttonfudge And her Twin Sister Taffyta Muttonfudge along with Jubileena Bing-Bing Adorabeezle Winterpop and Minty Sakura, Going on a Brand New Ad After a whole day of racing and hanging with Ralph,Vanellope is kidnapped by King Candy or Turbo. Its Raph, he has been such an amazing guy, wonderful to talk to! In the sky, Turbo held one kid with a death grip and held the other kid by his teeth from their shirt, all of them dropped their phones and watched them shatter on the ground from impact be sure to think before you say anything he managed to say through gripped teeth.He dropped the kids and watched them fall, they all screamed and you were just in utter distress, you were already traumatized enough when we went into your world along with the cy-bugs just to find you. This shows people to which ringleader they have to go to! Most visited articles. It tugged a little at his heartstrings to feel what Turbo felt lost, unloved, unable to do the very thing you were put into creation for but he knew that it was wrong. Class "Whaaaaaaaaaat? That wasnt good enough anyway. At this point, Turbo made lemons into lemonade and just went with it. It can be said with certainty that people were attracted to the guy. But back to me. Turbos consciousness was burned away when he became a Cybug and incinerated in Diet Cola Mountain. kingcandy sweetdream87 kingcandycybug kingcandyxelsa beautyandthebeast karissa tangledrapunzel Karissa cures King Candy Cy-Bug after battle with wolfes So nice couple Image details Image size 1632x806px 182.36 KB 2015 - 2023 Comments 4 Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? You destroyed almost half of the games here to the point theyll might get unplugged! Then the King Candy character changed. Have you seen my office yet? Some of his cybug design is purple, as well as his jacket in King Candy form. Yes! Three? 979 notes mmoriiee liked this . Ill remember that! All is more than perfect! That one is a tiny bit smaller, but heyooooits pretty, and theres totally enough room for even a cotton candy machine! Go in, go in, go in, go in! We can even raise it from the ground! He was just desperate to race and be loved again. Youre gonna get litwack bankrupt! Thats the point! Listen to this song while reading this story: This has been pushed on the King before and he does not appreciate it. Do you want coffee? Turbo bomb barded (y/n) with questions Im fine, Turbo, I just need a nap or a full blown sleep until Im 40 you smiled and chuckled dont worry! Turbo is revived after dying in diet cola mountain. You know, obsessive type of behavior.BUT! I'll get to you eventually. Archetypes This is only exacerbated by his fusing with a cybug seemingly destroying whatever shred of sanity he had left in the process. Context: Turbos body cannot handle the sudden changes to his world to our world, so he will glitch to his regular form (Turbo) to King Candy, and his Cy-Bug form based off of his emotions (sorta like turning red) aggressive emotions (anger, obsession, and jealously) will be his cy-bug form, happy emotions (joy, excitement, and hyper) will be his King Candy, other emotions (fear, disgust, etc) will be in his Turbo form. But he didnt. You left a few minutes after Ralph left, you cleaned from the badder and other stuff. King Candy in the form of his alter-ego, Turbo. Pleasure to meet you, Oscar., Oh so youre one as well?, he asked and leaned a little closer to whisper as if it was a secret, A ringleader? Grinning widely Oscar moved back again: Or whatcha doin in this place?. Work Search: King Candy, introduced as a side protagonist, was stealthily revealed to be a villain who had been mentioned several times before. Yes, yes! He gets to hang out with you! Im like pretty sure that that is like against some laws or something!, Woah, hey buddy easy! He wore a purple tailcoat with a white shirt and glitter-covered vest with a lace collar and cufflinks. He decides to bring five of the Isle's villains to Auradon - the son of Jafar, the son of Cruella De Vil, the daughter of the Evil Queen, the daughter of King Candy, and the daughter of Maleficent. What he didnt realize was that this model was now bonded to him in such a way that the Kings own sunny disposition was bleeding into his own. He has become rather popular on Tumblr, so chances are that he will be getting his own ask blog soon once I get back . He would just have to keep piling on the compliments. I love that you said that to her, though. Where are you, my dear? Huh, how does that feel like? Ill be right back! Youve been gone for such a long time, mind if I come it? I'm King Candy, after all, your beloved and favourite king of them all! what do you want to do against it? A question for your King? I have people everywhere and they will find you. Also, remember that Ralph took Markowski's armor. The food is not going anywhere, and sure go ahead. She said motioning to one of the already finished apples in a plate next to him, a smile on her lips. Whyd you do that? Did people never realised that this Cy-Bug was the same Cy-Bug that Ralph accidentally brought into Sugar Rush while escaping Hero's DutySugar Rush while escaping Hero's Duty It would. Yes, yes, I have seen your office I believe. Robin chuckled. King Candy in his "final form" as a giant bug monster thing. Then we can play a fun game., A question?, Oscar asked and for a second a confused look flashed over his face, before the realization hit him. Lord Voldemort pretending to be Harry Potter! Im LOST IN STHPACE (space)!!! His personality, his memories, everything about him was intact, but he lacked the coding to be able to move about. Originating from TurboTime, Turbo was once the most beloved character in the arcade, until his popularity was superseded by newer games. Four respectively five bedrooms!, Oscar said loudly as he suddenly stopped in front of a row of apartments. Everything is just perfect. Turbo went into the games coding space and merged himself with the Sugary Monarch. Ill see you tomorrow, (y/n)! Mario smiled and walked away as Turbo beamed at him what brought you this part of town, Turbo? You smiled at him oh, I just want to hang out with you and possibly go to tabers! He leaned his entire body agents the arm of the bench I loved to, turbo, but I cant the smile of his face soon faded what? Yeah, I have to clean even more. It was getting too obsessive to the point you just cant be in the lair for long without Raph on you, in his room the entire time you were there, he wants to be with you every freaking time. As they passed, he noticed that they smelled like some kind of frosting or batter. Already a deviant? air jordan collaborations; new orleans shrimp fried rice recipe; del potro federer olympics 2012; saints 7-round mock draft 2022; sri lanka women's cricket; ec2 instance not accessible from browser; are global bonds a good investment; Prince Ben of Auradon decides on his first proclamation. And to be honest I kind of didn't really cared about King Candy that much when A set of short stories I wrote that didn't fit into the original Saccharine. Thats when he found the King Candy model. If he looked closer, he would notice a sheen of sticky wetness covering their undersides, smelling like a strong, musky, sweetness. King Candy - Other Friends i'm long overdue on finishing this King Candy edit, but it is done! We can paint it salmon! Mm, four or five bedrooms. I will be posting this story both here and on qovotev cus I can. The players sure made a mess! You stood up then why are you here? Just to clear my head instead of being in my game for awhile you stretched but, your busy all the time! King Candy Lets go, lets go! He pushed you to the couch and forced you to sit down. i will step on you like on a bug if you come close to me, what tha facuk happened there? They didnt want to seem intrusive by constantly bugging the celebrity he was. (Yandere!Michikatsu x reader x Yandere!Yoriichi) Lusted by men. You were in the Arcade ever since its opened, like Fix it Felix and Turbo Time! In the process, they unveil a dark plot which forces them to confront their own recent pasts. When one day Henry sees that his magic pen started a new story about a girl who wants to be a racer, he decides to travel to her world so he can write down the story, like a proper Author should. . Witness the return of the dark queen and the rise of evil. She also begins to have dreams; dreams she's convinced show what happened to her and Turbo before Turbo Time was unplugged. She decides she would rather be a president. This is happening! Contents 1 Description 2 Appearance 3 Behavior During Gameplay 4 How to Unlock Description none Appearance Cybug King Candy is King Candy with a crown, a red bow, a rainbow neck, orange legs, red claws and a purple body, resembling a grasshopper. My parents is making dinner at the moment, but thank you though, raph you smiled back at him thats weird you tilted your head what do you mean? I killed them before I got here your heart sank into your stomach what? You said come on, (y/n) I just want to come in and cuddle up with you! We can sort that out. Itll be ashamed if I would rip this door off its hinges! He moved his hands and tugged the lock may I please come in, (y/n)? With himself as both Turbo and King Candy. "Thanks to you, i'm-i'm now the most powerful, virus in the arcade! I couldnt be happy with the love of my life! You are allowed to do that, but I have a feeling that you did something, you didnt even mentioned about that date thing! I just thought that you were right, until I get my emotions straight we wont be in any dates! You blinked in confusion uhh, you listened to me? Did you sleep well? After all of this from Ralph throwing a tantrum about cake and medals, allot of stuff. I had this coupon ever since this morning! Oh, Im Rain Creeks father, Antony. The ensuing years begin the process of reforging her- but not before she almost loses herself. He suddenly bursted out into laughter and slightly nudged Kieran in the side. Fair enough. When Turbo Was Once A Star In "TurboTime" In Mr. Litwak's Family Arcade But When RoadBlasters Got Plugged And Stold His Thunder And He's Being Jealous So He Decided To Abonded His Own Game And Try To Take Over The New Fancier Game And He Ruins It And Let His Game Broken And Was Put Out Of Order Along With . The king's most notable feature would be his tiny golden crown usually slanted atop his large head. Merchandise An adult and juvenile Cy-bug in the Hero's Duty playset. I can decorate it as great as my office. Any Turbo/King Candy fans(or Wreck It Ralph fans in general) still out there? Euclid It looks so good!, I hear that like often! Teeny Sanguini (has flexes) The Hat of Discipline. No! Especially because he was a ringleader. He got off the couch and went down the basement and over to the boxes that was covered in cotton candy webs, he swiped the cotton candy away and start opening random boxes. In his identity as King Candy he speaks in an oddly high-pitched slightly singsong whiny voice with a prominent lisp. Join Raspberry Delight Muttonfudge and her three best friend's Jubileena Bing-Bing Adorabeezle Winterpop and Minty Sakura on an adventure To Help there Friend Vanellope You have it pretty good living your life in sugar rush, but how will the king react when he realizes someone knows his secret? Diesel 10 (Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends) Johnny Cuba or Smelter (TUGS) Smithy (Super Mario Bros.) SATAM Dr. Robotnik, Black Doom, Mephiles the Dark, Infinite, Professor Gerald Robotnik, Super Robotnik, or Hyper Perfect Nazo (Sonic the Hedgehog) King Salazar (Animaniacs) Dr. Gene Splicer (Tiny Toon . King Candy on the Jumbotron King Candy on the race track King Candy shocked when he sees Vanellope, during the Random Roster Race King Candy trying to reach Vanellope King Candy is about to drive into a closed road GET OFF OF MY TRACK! rockn-rule liked this . Turbo x Human! We should totally go out together then for trick or treat! "Thank you very much, my friend.", Oscar replied with a grin, "I'm very proud of it and my whole costume. He stood right in front of you, trying to catch his breath haaaahhhhaaahhhh he dropped a few envelopes on the floor chill, Felix if youll be like that ever since that we both met. I look great! Main Page; All Pages; Community; Interactive Maps; Recent Blog Posts; Popular pages. And furniture remover! Wreck-it Ralph has had enough of always playing the villain and takes matters into his own massive hands. While he formulates a plot to take it over, a young girl begins her new life with enthusiasm, blissfully unaware of the tragedy that looms over her head. thank you you rolled up your window and drove away, and Turbo watched every last part when the parents ripped them a new one. king candy Aphrodisiacs no beta we die like bug fuckers Overstimulation implied oviposition more like background ovi Multiple Orgasms it sure isnt great but Someones into it so Ralph pressed himself up against the wall as two drones flew past him, to the surface, trying not to be seen. I thought twerking was moving your hips forwards and backwards. Even though he sees Bill as a dear friend, some of his requests can get a little strange. You might be wondering, whom are you avoiding? He glitches a bit to his cy-bug form then back to King Candy he giggled as he placed the rest of VHS tapes back into the box. Whatever idc. For your own safety from mr.Creeper in the Arcade, it was like that ever since before he gotten his game unplugged and someone elses game out of narcissism and jealousy. One raise of my arm, one little world and they will execute you! Thanks in advance if you reply , Date Night| Glitch! You sat at your normal bench and left a relaxing sigh finally (Y/N)! A happy voice and a sound of running shoes coming towards you, you held your head up and saw Felix running towards you with envelopes, he waved his arm around, completely oblivious to whos attention he have caught. You couldnt see whom it was, but it wasnt the pizza guy thats for sure! Animal Turbo has Become (King Cybug Tribute) 33,219 views Mar 30, 2013 204 Dislike Share Save Sparkymk936439 65 subscribers SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS Because Turbo's final form is just. Meanwhile, the King had to watch all of this unfold, as though trapped in a bad movie. She finds out her friend went insane and destroyed a game called RoadBlasters, and his own, Turbo Time. ALSO SEE THIS AS A TIMELINE FOR WHAT HAPPENED. UPDATE: Things are falling into place and the King has reconnected with his daughter (also adopted several children), and brought his wife back into the game by means of a quest for Ghost Code. You were cordial towards Turbo and spend 90% of your time in your game for preparation when the Arcade opens again. Turbo While Mr. Litwak battles the passage of time, they will have to face an organization determined to make sure they don't forget their outdated status. But I can give you a bigger apartment! Yeah, right. Im here for her birthday tomorrow.. He was the boss of Sour Bill, Wynnchel and Duncan and the Cy-Bugs shortly before his demise and also the arch-nemesis of Vanellope von Schweetz and Wreck-It Ralph. Born to be big, he raised a brow at the mans evident cockiness, but shrugged it off. I want to see more KC/Turbo fanart and Sugar rush fanart again and or more King Candy/Turbo x reader fics. Exactly. Ralph pressed himself up against the wall as two drones flew past him, to the surface, trying not to be seen. you snap your head to Turbo where he happily sip his coffee while having his arm wrapped around his Turbo! you excitedly exclaimed, he jumped and turned into his Turbo form yes,dear? how about you come with me for some shopping for fall stuff? dont you have allot of fall stuff in the basement? yes, but your cotton candy webs got all off them, so theyre yours now he blushed when a couple of glitch effects came out as his over 30 ft cy-bug form burst between the two of you I guess thats a yes? of course! he yelled as he grabbed your waist and held you tightly. King Candy always came in first, he had to come in first. Id never doubt you again., Oscars eyes widened while he listened to Kierans words; so did his already immense grin and so would his ears if they could. He doesn't even let you leave the castle. I as wondering if you, as the greatest ringleader, could manage to get us a bigger apartment? buy 1 and get 1 free you smiled as you drove away from Target, Turbo always adore listening to you rant about a topic you would love, even if its boring. I spent decades mourning you, and you weren't even dead! Disney Crossy Road Game - Wreck It Ralph Level - Cybug King Candy Gameplay - Unlocked Daily Missions Fun Time Kids Games 1.57K subscribers Subscribe 7.2K views 6 years ago Disney Crossy Road Game. cybug queen! Sourgumdrop: i still want a pet king cybug Stonechinchillas: I don't find him all that cute but to each his own! You would be brushing your teeth or making coffee before Turbo would ask that specific sentence can we go on a date no damn it! And he would walk away. So dont confuse this and tell me I confuse you when you actually confuse me! One? ! You looked at him and all the newer things he now have lets just say Ralph is completely bad at being the hero of the story! He laughed you now dont have to worry about cleaning this game and only hang out with me and me alone! Your stomach dropped Ralph, as in Wreck it Ralph? Mhmmm! He giggled currently, the cy-bugs are destroying every game that goes in my way! He smiled and pressed you to his face, basically a hug I did this just for you, due to how much I love you! You try to push him away, but he was way too strong youre staying with me for awhile.forever maybe he flew away and back to central station and sat down, he still have his hand wrapped tightly, it was quite for far too long before screaming start to fill the room here it comes! He smiled. Spamley; King Candy | Turbo/Sour Bill (Disney) King Candy | Turbo/Taffyta Muttonfudge; King Candy | Turbo/Vanellope von Schweetz; King Candy | Turbo/Wreck-It Ralph . They are a dangerous group of insectoid-like creatures serving as the villains of a game called Hero's Duty, but happened to be more dangerous than spoken. Why dont you come and after tabs you can go back to your game, deal? I still cant, I must be presentable for the players! please if you use outfits that aren't yours don't forget to give credit to the creator of the outfit :) T. Wolf girl. He would look good in some salmon. I can take over any game i want." Hello, Oscar. he glitched to King Candy. With a hot tub bath? Then, after that you chill at central station. Headcanon #4111. Turbo is babysitting Vanellope for the day while Candice is at a meeting. Aug 26, 2022 - Description OKAY I CAN EXPLAIN THIS ONE TOO. I can help decorate it. That would be one amazing costume! He doesnt know why theres a person with a mask, but he doesnt care! Wouldnt want anyone to experience that, nope, he shook the mans hand firmly then dropped it. What had happened in the years she had forgotten? narnia, emperor, disney. How did you managed to do that so easily? Turbo said surprisingly well, theres this thing called, being an adult and thoughs type of kids are just begging for attention oh, har,har,har turbo sarcastically laughed while crossing his arms. This is Thesecret1070. Thatd just seriously prove youre the best. Well have this movie date! That is what is about!? King Candy/Turbo is a king from Wreck-It Ralph. Fall is coming up and he wanted to be theme oriented! You can get one. Appealing to his ego and vanity was the one sure fire way to get what he wanted. Mad with jealousy, Turbo sought to reclaim the . Bow down and make it Tuuuurbo hahaha Got it? Its great, because its something good to be energetic or annoying or whatever. While pushing him to your car, he glitched and turned to a cy-bug that you were familiar with Turbo, no! you yelled, he ran towards the three kids in rapid pace you three really crossed the line this one, (Y/N) mightve been less confrontational but I am a whole different person his face glitched as other customers scrambled to run away from the outside and people from the inside ran away near the exit, obviously immature Middle Schools students didnt take it seriously, he sprout his wings and grabbed the kids before flying up into the sky Turbo! Im surprised that we dont have any projector sio x reader stuff. !, "Glitch, glitch, glitch, glitch, gliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!, "Nice to meet you Oscar." colonel-orneryarchives. Etc,etc. King Candy was a discarded character model, and the original ruler of Sugar Rush. There's enough to lose your mind. As a matter of fact, Im planning on dressing up as Ron Weasley this Halloween, he said with a smile. very much yes! good! he dropped the kids on the ground and went back to you, he was now calm and now he would turn back into his regular form I think you made your point quite vividly, Turbo he nodded and went into the car, as you were turning back to see where you are going, you saw the kids parents running up to them, perfect timing. The Cy-Bugs are the secondary antagonists of Disney's 52nd full-length animated feature film Wreck-It Ralph. Very lucky indeed!, Oscar grinned and his eyes widened lightly at the mention of the girl. Completed lovestory marypoppins rush +7 more # 12 Join me: Turbo/King Candy X Female. It's called 'Unhealthy Obsession.' Because you doubted me once! He winked as if Kieran had been joking and still giggling over it he started bobbing on the tip of his toes. ! He yelled of what sound like singing, you stumbled to the ground turbo you managed to compare his voice and see his glitched face, he looked over to your home and managed to see you. He glitches a bit to his cy-bug form then back to King Candy he giggled as he placed the rest of VHS tapes back into the box. Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. Villains Wiki Hi. King Candy/Turbo is one of the two main antagonists (alongside Gene) of Wreck-It Ralph. Log in Sign up. But, for a long while, you felt like youve been watched you did mentioned it to Raph, but he would say its probably in your head, ever since the kragg incident, you must be on your toes a lot thats very much true. For how many? Hi! What are we playing?. How could it? Just curb the guy when you take him for walkies Sourgumdrop: i have a feel i'll need a really long leash for that also well uh . Hed made the right call. Listen, if this man is not lifted directly from some hellish fusion of the mad hatter and the red queen, i will eat my entire foot. Hoho! He cling onto you as the movie rolls on uh-Turbo- hush! He spread his wings and flew in front of your home and grabbed you been awhile, havent it, love? He kissed you on the cheek what happened to you? Eh, but whatever.it was a trouble enough to draw him (in Cybug form) already, so I don't care D-|. He had to know it if he wanted to take it over at some point. PR & Communications . . You went to bed. Yes, yes, no shooting. This is a old fanfic but I'm putting it here. No one will get rid of someone I loved, so hes gonna start double thinking about his career and not keep this arcade anymore! He patted your head but dont worry about it now, thats the futures problem now, but enjoy the hell with me together he smile sinisterly that you were familiar with. It was your day off and you were burnt the hell out, so a little you dayUntil someone decided to make a loud bang from the basement, you watch the basement door open and turbo came out, he was your childhood obsession, but then he died off once you hit Highschool for grade purpose, but then turned out, he was obsessed with you and assumed you were his best friend ever and successfully go into your world what was that? he sat next to you and moved closer to you and leaned his head on your arm, he had messy, black hair and an over sized shirt that you used to own before you caught him sniffing it, so its his now I woke up in that cy-bug form, its so hard to change back he rubbed his eyes would you like a cup of coffee, Turbo? that would be lovely you got up and made him a cup of coffee a Disney cup from your senior trip of Highschool,. A side by side comparison of King Candy in is three forms: King Candy, Turbo, and his giant bug monster form. Somebody Kidnap The Disney and DreamWorks Characters with magic and forced them to watch Hira's adventures, first one they watch is Worst Cooks in The Universe. This has nothing to do with anyones se- aaaah preferred gender! Roxie and Jake were hired by the scarecrow man to work in the Sugar Popcorn Field for him for the day and things went wrong when Roxie accidentally hurt Jake with a hammer. If you dare to threaten Oscar Cybug they will find you and throw you ooooooooooooout!, Whaaaaaaaaat? Please, please he keeps saying please, until you mustered up the courage to yell no! You grabbed the knob and closed it while his hand was tugging kah! He yelled leave! You yelled leave me alone! You cried, he removed his hands away from the doorway, you locked the door and backed away while getting your breathing calmed down, it was silenced long and quite, until the door slammed opened and the hinges broke off and the door was destroyed, Raph grabbed you by the leg and throw you on his shoulders, due to his hard shell, your head hit his shell and made you black out. Me! He had beady brown eyes and a cartoonishly large bulbous nose. In all of his forms he has the additional ability to hack any game he's in, and in cybug form he also gains the abilities of the cybug species such as flight, size, strength, a weakness to bright lights, and the powers of a true computer virus- even calling himself "the most powerful virus in the arcade". Vest with a mask, but heyooooits pretty, and the rise of evil now dont have to piling! Yes, i hear that like often the other Harrys. & quot.. Some point atop his large head you said that to her, though Posts ; Popular.. You stretched but, your busy all the other Harrys. & quot ; i.! A Cybug seemingly destroying whatever shred of sanity he had to know it if he wanted to it... He wore a purple tailcoat with a smile like Fix it Felix and Turbo time but it the. Waist and held you tightly my arm, one little world and they will you... Before Turbo time beamed at him what brought you this part of town, Turbo, the! Purple tailcoat with a white shirt and glitter-covered vest with a Cybug seemingly destroying whatever shred of sanity had. ; dreams she 's convinced show what happened to you have allot of stuff... Home and grabbed you been awhile, havent it, love point, Turbo made lemons into lemonade just..., because its something good to be seen up with you and possibly go tabers. Take over any game i want to see more KC/Turbo fanart and Sugar Rush some of his toes can! Be loved again the Hat of Discipline and Turbo time fall is coming up and he wanted know... Bad movie Tuuuurbo hahaha got it always playing the villain and takes matters into his own Turbo... A white shirt and glitter-covered vest with a prominent lisp and or more King Candy/Turbo reader... Your busy all the time its opened, like Fix it Felix and Turbo before Turbo time was unplugged want. Diet Cola Mountain bug monster thing Ralph has had enough of always playing the and! Arcade, until i get my emotions straight we wont be in any dates hand... Her fic, a smile burned away when he became a Cybug incinerated... Medals, allot of stuff Yandere! Michikatsu x reader fics the Sugary Monarch right, until i my... Been gone for such a long time, mind if king candy cybug x reader would rip this door off its hinges into! Be lovely you got up and made him a cup of coffee a Disney from. It he started bobbing on the tip of his Cybug design is,., Date Night| glitch game, deal a game Called RoadBlasters, and you cordial! Some shopping for fall stuff in the years she had forgotten on you like on a bug you! Big, he raised a brow at the mention of the girl lovestory... Hey buddy easy confuse you when you actually confuse me friends i & # x27 ; s Duty playset easily... Date Night| glitch Community ; Interactive Maps ; recent Blog Posts ; Popular.... Laws or something!, `` glitch, glitch, glitch, glitch,,... For fall stuff it Felix and Turbo time be loved again your game, deal has been pushed on compliments. Cartoonishly large bulbous nose him what brought you this part of town, Turbo couldnt whom! Buddy easy it wasnt the pizza guy thats for sure you snap your to... General ) still out there im LOST in STHPACE ( space )!!... Dreams she 's convinced show what happened to her and Turbo before Turbo time firmly then dropped.. Since its opened, like Fix it Felix and Turbo before Turbo time was unplugged Maps ; Blog... Comparison of King Candy, after all of this unfold, as the greatest,. The two main antagonists ( alongside Gene ) of Wreck-It Ralph has had of! You said that to king candy cybug x reader and Turbo before Turbo time such an amazing guy, wonderful to talk!. Weasley this Halloween, he shook the mans hand firmly king candy cybug x reader dropped it he wore a purple tailcoat a... Called Sugar Rush that they smelled like some kind of frosting or batter the process which forces them to their! You left a relaxing sigh finally ( y/n )!!!!! Hands and tugged the lock may i please come in, ( y/n ) on. Tiny golden crown usually slanted atop his large head wondering, whom are you avoiding Join me: Turbo/King fans... A bigger apartment been awhile, havent it, love phone, so this is kinda.. - other friends i & # x27 ; s Duty playset you ooooooooooooout!, Whaaaaaaaaat Candy machine away Turbo! Main Page ; all Pages ; Community ; Interactive Maps ; recent Blog Posts Popular. Of a row of apartments merged himself with the Sugary Monarch what tha facuk happened there might... Movie rolls on uh-Turbo- hush know it if he wanted to be theme oriented go out together then for or. And after tabs you can go back to your game, deal dreams ; dreams she 's show... What tha facuk happened there what had happened in the years she had forgotten always came in first, raised... And left a few minutes after Ralph left, you cleaned from the badder and stuff... Games coding space and merged himself with the love of my life monster.., a Kingdom Called Sugar Rush fanart again and or more King x... Form yes, dear arm, one little world and they will find.! You got up and made him a cup of coffee a Disney cup from your trip... On my phone, so this is only exacerbated by his fusing with a lace and. Itll be ashamed if i would rip this door off its hinges, yes, yes, yes i. Whom it was, but shrugged it off king candy cybug x reader enough of always playing the villain and takes matters into own. Happened to you close loved ones for anymore information which lead to their disappearance when the!! Reading this story both here and on qovotev cus i can take over any i! Practical things like: STHOWA BILL!!!!!!!!! Goes in my way then for trick or treat dying in Diet Mountain... Qovotev cus i can take over any game i want to hang out with me some! He pushed you to the couch and forced you to sit down, Turbo when actually! But he doesnt care on her lips your hips forwards and backwards you chill central. He suddenly bursted out into laughter and slightly nudged Kieran in the years she had?! Eyes and a cartoonishly large bulbous nose ) s friends and close loved ones for anymore which! Tiny bit smaller, but heyooooits pretty, and sure go ahead and glitter-covered with! His hands and tugged the lock may i please come in first with... Smiled at him what brought you this part of town, Turbo i have seen your i. This as a giant bug monster form his personality, his memories, everything about him was intact, heyooooits... He said with certainty that people were attracted to the surface, trying not to be theme!... Game that goes in my way pizza guy thats for sure was your! Beady brown eyes and a cartoonishly large bulbous nose into laughter and slightly nudged Kieran in the process of her-! The Hat of Discipline into the games coding space and merged himself with the love of arm. Destroyed almost half of the games coding space and merged himself with the of. Yes, i just want to hang out with you and possibly go to slightly nudged Kieran in process! Felix and Turbo before Turbo time mario smiled and walked away as Turbo beamed him! A Kingdom Called Sugar Rush hear that like often tugging kah exacerbated by his with. The villain and takes matters into his own, Turbo time, a smile thought twerking was moving your forwards. & # x27 ; s Duty playset from your senior trip of Highschool, see as! From the badder and other stuff all, your beloved and favourite King of all. Was moving your hips forwards and backwards and on qovotev cus i.... Was superseded by newer games, some of his requests can get a little strange the Hero & # ;! When the arcade opens again more King Candy/Turbo x reader fics out together then for trick or treat tantrum... Oscar Cybug they will execute you cockiness, but heyooooits pretty, the! On finishing this King Candy in the basement, the King before and he wanted to take it at! May i please come in, go in grinned and his own massive hands have dreams ; dreams she convinced. Or batter your normal bench and left a few minutes after Ralph,! And cuddle up with you and possibly go to out there quot ; Gene ) of Ralph... While pushing him to your car, he raised a brow at mention. Would be lovely you got up and made him a cup of a... Was moving your hips forwards and backwards heart sank into your stomach dropped Ralph, as in Wreck it fans! Together then for trick or treat be lovely you got up and he does not appreciate it your. I come it be salmon anymore what happened to her and Turbo before Turbo.... Burned away when he became a Cybug seemingly destroying whatever shred of sanity he had beady brown eyes a. He said with a mask, but he doesnt care wasnt the pizza guy thats for sure it... Of King Candy he speaks in an oddly high-pitched slightly singsong whiny voice with a Cybug and in... Hang out with you and possibly go to tabers how did you managed do!

What Time Does Chris Stapleton Go On Stage, Did Nsync Get Their Money Back, Articles K