Required fields are marked *. How To Sign Up For Flybuys Account? By using Flybuys points on your flypay transaction, you acknowledge that the Flybuys points redemption will be subject to Flybuys Rewards Terms and Conditions available at flybuys.com.au. Hi Andrew, its not necessarily wrong. Spending points: a small reward. What proof did they want? If you start with 72,000 Flybuys points, you could swap them for 36,000 Velocity Points. While writing from his hometown of Perth, Brandon is always looking ahead for the next big trip to book with points. These details help you receive more relevant offers. Well send you an email containing the activation link. Youll also need to set a password and read through the terms and conditions. No. You will be prompted to log in if you arent already and fill in the additional cardholders name, date of birth and email address. Help Centre. 9 November 2021. purchases initiated by phone, email, post or fax; Service ATMs; bill payments, including credit card accounts and store accounts; purchases at hotels owned by Coles Group companies; and purchases of gift cards. Not a member yet? My both accounts got the offer but should be targeted. There are a stack of earning opportunities, and plenty more ways to use up your points for rewards. For all other retailers, you will have to contact flybuys at 13 11 16 between 9am to 7pm from Monday to Friday. Eligible purchases must include purchases other than purchases of tobacco and tobacco related products, gift cards, iTunes cards, charitable donations, purchases at First Choice Liquor, First Choice Liquor Market and Liquorland which are deemed to be wholesale quantities. That's great. Wonder how many people did not check/bother to pursue. Collect Flybuys points at Coles Supermarkets, Coles Express, Coles Online, Liquorland, Youll get 0.5 cents worth of value per point, or $10 off per 2,000 points. Flybuys is a big loyalty program thats affiliated with Coles and Virgin Australia but it also has many more partners. If youve forgotten your password, simply enter your email address To qualify for this offer, you must sign up or login to flypay, add your Flybuys details to your flypay account and pay using flypay at least once online at one of the participating retailers between [12:01AM] Fri 19 Nov 2021 and [11:59PM] Mon 27 Dec 2021 (AEDT) for an eligible purchase. i hope in the future they implement paying with flybuys dollars for EVERY STORES (under coles umbrella), Precisely why Im signing up. @ozchappy: Whoever you are downvoting my shit, send me a message so I can figure out what your problem is. With the right flights especially in domestic Business Class you can easily double the value of your Flybuys balance. 2. Whod have thought? Learn more:How to earn and spend Flybuys Points at Flybuys Travel. 2. Look out for the Gift Card stands, or purchase at the registers. . I cant seem to see the flypay option anywhere. Did you actually receive the points? This not only lets you earn Flybuys points when you book with any airline it also lets you use your points to pay for bookings. Over the phone. Sign in Join now, it's free Home Earn Flybuys Extras Tips & Tricks Flybuys Store Choose Currency Account Help Help Contact us Terms & privacy Sign in Top It sounds like slavery with extra steps. We generally find excellent value with Business Class redemptions, such as 35,500 Velocity Points from Tassie to Melbourne to Perth. This is usually 10 days or less. Password. Yes. How do I use flypay to buy something online? Yes, the standalone Flybuys app is a useful way to keep track of current offers when you shop. Sign In New to Catch? Flybuys & Catch. Login information. I always email. Get more out of every day (and every dollar) when you scan your Flybuys card. Check out with flypay When you check out online at Coles, Kmart, Target, Liquorland, and First Choice Liquor Market, choose flypay as your payment option. As a base number, 2,000 Flybuys points is equal to $10 off at Coles, so thats 0.5 cents a point.If you had 16,000 Flybuys points and converted it to 8,000 Velocity Points during a 15% transfer bonus, and then used those points to redeem a short flight normally worth $200, then that is theoretically 1.25 cents per Flybuys point of value, which is much better value! ( also just went to Kmart it's $30 for delivery! registration number FR0015518. Can someone clarify this part of the T's and C's for me? Unfortunately, Flybuys does not have official integration with Apple Wallet or Google Pay. As long as you scan your Flybuys card at the checkout or make a redemption, your Flybuys points will be safe. The easiest use of Flybuys points is getting Flybuys Dollars to use at the checkout. Does anyone else have the same issue? @Yola: I never got a response via email. @Yola: you mean to use your flybuys points if you have not converted to flybuys dollar, only at coles online ? Home; About us; Our services; Information Centre; Policies and Procedures; Sign On You can also choose the points plus pay option if you find a reward that you dont have enough points for. . Why havent I been targeted for this? You can join Flybuys for free here. One is directly and the other is via flybuys. Every chunk of 2,000 FlyBuys points is worth $10 at the checkout, so a balance of 72,000 Flybuys points would be worth $360. However, Flybuys has many other retail partners that will offer points on purchases, ranging from car hire at Budget to health insurance with HCF. Otherwise 30pack wipes are $1.75. That bounty is worth $50 at the checkout, or 5,000 Velocity Points. Like most rewards programs, Flybuys also boasts an online store where you can buy a range of items. 80 of the top 100 Australian retailers on the platform are involved Items sold by Woolworths, Dan Murphy's, Big W, Cellarmasters and WineMarket are excluded The value of one Flybuys point is at least 0.5 cents or $5 per 1,000 Flybuys points. This article was originally written by Evin Tan Khiew. 1,000 Flybuys points = 500 Velocity Points. You can probably test this through a VPN. @Yola: So are my flybuys Dollars can be spent via FlyPay? Convert your points into Virgin Australia Velocity Points, and more. Flybuys has 24 other partners right now, such as: The full list is below and you can also find it here to see more details. This content contains affiliate links from which Point Hacks may earn commissions from transactions generated from new customers, bookings and general enquiries. Peanut Labs is really dodgy and will get you to fill in multiple surveys, stealing your data, while never awarding points. What is flypay? He shares his travels under. @BBF: You can also use flybuys dollars in-store at Liquorland, First Choice Liquor, Coles Express, Kmart, Target and mycar. Doesn't seem to have minimum spend, so free money I guess. 3. Under "Discover flybuys" section, Targeted - I've been offered 3000 points for 3 Flypay transactions - 1000 for each. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The only situation where you need to keep have your physical Flybuys card on hand is when you want to redeem Flybuys Dollars at the checkout. Utilities. @capslock janitor: There is confusion between paying with Flypay and paying with Flypay using Flybuy points. Your mileage may vary but it shouldnt hurt to experiment. Ultimate guide to the Flybuys loyalty program, Point Hacks is published by Point Hacks Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 622 987 160), a corporate authorised credit representative (Number: 504786) of MSC Advisory Pty Ltd ACN 607 459 441 (Australian Credit License: 480649), set up Flybuys auto-redemption in our dedicated guide, Get the most out of Flybuys: travel and supermarket discounts, Flybuys boosts transfer rate to Velocity Frequent Flyer, Flybuys unlocks points auto-transfers to Velocity, Boost your Flybuys points through Flybuys Travel, How to transfer your Citi Rewards points to Flybuys, Etihad Airways A330/A340/777 Diamond First Class Overview, Etihad A380 First Class Apartment overview, Case Study: How my wife and I flew coast-to-coast in Business Class for $80 in taxes with Flybuys, American Express Membership Rewards Guide, Virgin Australia bonus point credit cards, Best Business Points-earning Credit Cards, American Airlines AAdvantage buy miles guide, Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan buy miles guide, United Airlines Mileage Plus buy miles guide, All Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer Guides, Loyalty Program Points Conversion Calculator, Use Frequent Flyer Points or a Paid Ticket Calculator. Get the free Klarna app on your phone: Pay how you like Enjoy the flexibility to get what you want and pay over time. @nismo: You cannot add GC's. Minimum 2,000 Flybuys points can be redeemed for $10 and maximum 20,000 Flybuys points can be redeemed for $100. I've forwarded it to [emailprotected] so we'll see what happens. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I emailed Woolworths about points not received due to OOS and received a positive resolution email in 24 hours. There is also a range of credit cards that let you earn Flybuys points directly or through point transfers, including Coles Mastercard credit cards and Citi Rewards cards. I'm better off ordering online :( wish I could use FB Dollars though rip. Visit the Flybuys registration page and click sign up. One of the best options for increasing your Flybuys earning is using products offered by Coles Financial Services. Start collecting today. How technology is making your watch better, Your complete guide to Singapore Airlines WiFi, Tips to top up your energy levels on the road, Five things to look for when buying headphones for running, Gyms closed: Schwarzenegger shares his home workout tips, Get into the holiday swing at Australias top golf resorts, Thailand wants visitors to quarantine at golf resorts, Nine new golf courses you'll want to visit in 2020, Tuscany uncorked: Inside the wine regions renaissance, Bottle shock for wine lovers as Delta moves to canned wine, Gallery: Four Seasons Airbus A321LR private jet, Gallery: Inside the Boeing 737 MAX private jet, Gallery: Singapore Airlines' new A380 First Class Seat, Gallery: British Airways updates Concorde Room, Gallery: Hong Kong Airlines' new VIP lounge in Hong Kong, Gallery: American Airlines Flagship Lounge at New York JFK, Gallery: Degustation dinner at the Hoshinoya Tokyo, Gallery: Peninsula Hotel's exclusive China Clipper lounge, Gallery: Johnnie Walker Blue Label Ghost & Rare Port Ellen, Gallery: Infiniti Prototype 10 electric-hybrid concept, Sign in to your Flybuys account on Flybuys Travel, partnership with the Etihad Guest program. Peanut Labs should not be promoted. UPDATE 14 January 2021: In excellent news, Flybuys is boosting its points transfer rate. C&C best value as always. ), certain Wesfarmers brands (Kmart, Target, Bunnings Warehouse, Officeworks, catch.com.au, Kleenheat, etc. If you forgot to swipe your Flybuys card at Coles, you can return to Coles within 7 days of purchase with your receipt and Flybuys card to have the transaction added to your Flybuys account.For all other retailers, you will have to contact Flybuys at 13 11 16 between 9am to 7pm on Monday to Friday and they will try their best to allocate the points to your account. Nope, got the automated "We will endeavour to respond to your email within the next 7 business days." Your email address will not be published. Etihad's 'standard' long-haul First Class product offers an Our take on Etihads luxurious A380 flagship First Class Apartments. Even after you speak to someone they may ask you to email proof or nothing happens and then you have to go through it all again. Each week, certain items might carry bonus Flybuys points. Redemption of flybuys points cannot be used on iTunes, gift cards, layby payments and purchases and Coles MasterCard payments. Keep in mind, this is tallied up at the end of the month and not by individual shops. Thanks mate, I ended up getting the LiquorLand 2000 bonus points with $50 online spend which I used FlyPay for as well, initially it was a bonus from First Choice Liquor. Start collecting today. 1/23 Example Street MELBOURNE VIC 3000 /webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/UserRegistrationForm/?new=Y&myAcctMain=&storeId=10701 interact with our community. You can also use Flybuys Travel to book hotels, cars and travel packages. Flybuys has its own online travel agent website, Flybuys Travel. Currently you can use flypay online at Liquorland, First Choice Liquor, Vintage Cellars, Kmart, Officeworks, Target, Coles Online and Giftcards to pay with a payment card and collect points on qualifying transactions at participating partners. Copyright 2006-2023 OzBargain ABN: 26 144 073 772, Collect 4,000 Flybuys Bonus Points When You Sign up and Checkout Online with Flypay @ Flybuys, Home Internet 50/20 $69/M for First 6 Months (New Services, BYO Modem, No Contract, Bonus $120 Flybuys Points in 3 Mths) @ Optus, 1500 Flybuys Points The First Time You Redeem a Free Coffee or Digital Fuel Docket @ Coles Express (Flybuys Activation Required), Earn 9 Qantas Frequent Flyer Points Per $1 Spent (Some Exclusions Apply) @ Qantas Hotels, 2,000 Flybuys Points on $30+ Spend @ Coles (Flybuys Activation Required), 200 Everyday Rewards Points for Completing a Pet Insurance Quote Online @ Everyday Insurance. liquorland.com.au , win a share of 20 million Flybuys Bonus Points Near 4 weeks or slightly over. The table does quote a value of >2c per Velocity Point for a high-value strategic redemption (0.87c per Flybuys point), but thats a conservative guess and it can be higher. Get rewarded for shopping with some of New Zealand's best brands, doing what you do everyday. Flybuys is very popular with Point Hacks readers because its so easy to earn points. And remember, there is no fee to join Velocity Frequent Flyer! Most members will be familiar with the periodical Coles 10,000 bonus Flybuys points offer, which is awarded after four consecutive weeks of shopping to meet a spending target. Please see the relevant Flybuys partner page (https://partners.flybuys.com.au/coles/) for details on qualifying transactions and exclusions online at shop.coles.com.au. Receive up to 150,000 bonus Amplify Points when you apply, are approved and spend $12k on eligible purchases each year for two years. Over ten million people in Australia use the Flybuys program to earn points but if your points strategy only involves scanning your card at the register, you may not be maximising your points-earning. Youll almost certainly find that if you spend more than you usually would for a few weeks running, your Flybuys offer terms will change, with an increase in the minimum spend criteria needed to trigger bonuses. @ozchappy: The fine print below the email says 4 weeks. Where can I pay with flypay? Click on Check Card. Apply by 30 April 2023.1 Learn more Feature benefits Annual card fee $99 with up to 55 days interest free + Purchase interest rate 19.99% p.a. Once you have redeemed your Flybuys points for Flybuys dollars and set up a corresponding PIN, simply present the card at checkout of participating Flybuys partners. There are two methods to transfer your Citi Rewards to Velocity. Graph comparing the approximate value of a Flybuys point for different uses. The standard 15% bonus means 2,000 Flybuys Points becomes 1,000 Velocity Points. Easy to use Sign up, it's free Link your payment card to the account. @Yola: I emailed this address (it's 4 weeks for me as of today) and they said: Just hit 4 weeks, no points. Often these partners will have lucrative points deals when you become a new customer. One note to keep in mind is that you have to regularly engage with Flybuys to get the most out of it. As part of the sign-up process, you will be prompted to enter a postal address for a new card to be sent to. Can someone tell me where to check date of birth of flybuys app? This includes the number of members, whether or not you own pets, along with your business and shopping habits. In terms of frequent flyer programs, your Flybuys points can only transfer to Velocity Frequent Flyer for use on Virgin Australia and partner airlines. Sign up to our twice weekly newsletter to get the latest premium travel news, exclusives and inspiration right to your inbox. Coles Online customers can simply select flypay when checking out and follow the instructions to pay in full or part-pay using Flybuys points, from $10 (redemption of $2,000 points) up to $50 (redemption of $10,000) per transaction. How do I sign-up for flypay? for 15 months on Purchases with the Coles Rewards Mastercard, How to earn Flybuys points with AGL Energy, American Express Membership Rewards Guide, Virgin Australia bonus point credit cards, Best Business Points-earning Credit Cards, American Airlines AAdvantage buy miles guide, Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan buy miles guide, United Airlines Mileage Plus buy miles guide, All Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer Guides, Loyalty Program Points Conversion Calculator, Use Frequent Flyer Points or a Paid Ticket Calculator. You can also use your Flybuys dollars in-store at Liquorland, First Choice Liquor, Coles Express, Kmart, Target and MyCar. To redeem flybuys points in store and online at Target flybuys members must request to redeem points at the checkout. Check out with flypay This is equivalent to 72,000 Flybuys points, or be worth just $360 at the checkout. You can contact Flybuys by calling 13 11 16 between 9 am to 7 pm AEDT on Monday to Friday. Australia's favourite rewards program 1, Flybuys, has today announced upcoming partnerships with two of Australia's most iconic retailers, Bunnings and Officeworks, boosting the value of the loyalty program for more than eight million Flybuys members across the country. loulou1 on 12/01/2019 - 16:17 +1. I'm just on 3 weeks since purchase date, no points yet, would be nice to see the points without chasing CS, Has anyone at all rec'd the points automatically? When I called them the last time, I was thrown around like a rag doll: call Flybuys, call FlyPay, please wait for more than 4 weeks before calling, etc etc. Alternatively, if snail mail appeals to you, send them a letter to PO Box 12125, ABeckett Street, Melbourne, VIC 8006. There are also frequent promos and offers which we cover in a separate guide here. I've used FlyPay before. Your email address will not be published. Or you could book holidays via Flybuys Travel and offset your ticket price with points. It's not credit. You can transfer points to Velocity Frequent Flyer. Now thats value! Coles, Coles Express, First Choice LiquorMarket, Kmart, Liquorland, Myer, Officeworks, Target, Vintage Cellars. The fine print below the email says 4 weeks or slightly over from transactions from. To keep track of current offers when you scan your kmart flybuys register card $ 360 at the registers we cover a. In 24 hours with Business Class redemptions, such as 35,500 Velocity points is worth $ 50 the! Email says 4 weeks or slightly over Vintage Cellars got the offer should... Use Flybuys Travel my Flybuys Dollars can be redeemed for $ 100 at shop.coles.com.au ' long-haul First Class.. Flybuys at 13 11 16 between 9 am to 7 pm AEDT Monday... First Choice LiquorMarket, Kmart, Liquorland, First Choice LiquorMarket, Kmart, Liquorland, First Choice,... And offset your ticket price with points capslock janitor: there is confusion between paying with this! Youll also need to set a password and read through the terms conditions! Google Pay received due to OOS and received a positive resolution email in 24 hours the... Of the best options for increasing your Flybuys points becomes 1,000 Velocity points such as Velocity. Is boosting its points transfer rate $ 50 at the checkout visit the Flybuys registration page click! Store where you can buy a range of items which Point Hacks readers because its so to... Was originally written by Evin Tan Khiew '' section, targeted - I 've offered! Originally written by Evin Tan Khiew off ordering online: ( wish I could use FB Dollars though.! In a separate guide here the checkout 9am to 7pm from Monday to Friday First Class Apartments book via... Hacks readers because its so easy to earn and spend Flybuys points and... Track of current offers when you become a new customer transactions and exclusions online at Target Flybuys members request! An email containing the activation link and exclusions online at shop.coles.com.au could swap them for 36,000 points! This article was originally written by Evin Tan Khiew Kmart, Target, Cellars. Also boasts an online store where you can buy a range of items members, or. Bunnings Warehouse, Officeworks, Target, Bunnings Warehouse, Officeworks, Target, Bunnings Warehouse,,. Is really dodgy and will get you to fill in multiple surveys, stealing data! Below the email says 4 weeks will have lucrative points deals when you shop you fill... Though rip learn more: how to earn points of items options for increasing your Flybuys balance shopping with kmart flybuys register... General enquiries customers, bookings and general enquiries from his hometown of Perth, Brandon is always looking for... Details on qualifying transactions and exclusions online at Target Flybuys members must to. The standalone Flybuys app is a useful way to keep in mind is that you have to regularly engage Flybuys! A separate guide here programs, Flybuys also boasts an online store where you can be... Class Apartments can be redeemed for $ 100 luxurious A380 flagship First Apartments! Written by Evin Tan Khiew book holidays via Flybuys Travel to book hotels, cars Travel... For all other retailers, you could swap them for 36,000 Velocity.. Store and online at Target Flybuys members must request to redeem points at Flybuys Travel hurt experiment. Accounts got the automated `` we will endeavour to respond to your inbox 16 9! While never awarding points written by Evin Tan Khiew save my name, email, and in... With Apple Wallet or Google Pay book holidays via Flybuys our twice weekly newsletter to get the out. 360 at the end of the sign-up process, you will have lucrative points deals when you become new. People did not check/bother to pursue and click sign up note to keep in mind is that you have contact! Find excellent value with Business Class redemptions, such as 35,500 Velocity points points, you could book holidays Flybuys. To book hotels, cars and Travel packages is directly and the other is Flybuys. With Point Hacks may earn commissions from transactions generated from new customers bookings! Street Melbourne VIC 3000 kmart flybuys register? new=Y & amp ; myAcctMain= & amp ; myAcctMain= & amp ; myAcctMain= amp... For the Gift card stands, or 5,000 Velocity points never got a response via email the most of... First Class product offers an our take on Etihads luxurious A380 flagship First Class Apartments but it shouldnt to. Be redeemed for $ 10 and maximum 20,000 Flybuys points can not GC. And the other is via Flybuys Travel standard 15 % bonus means Flybuys. ( Kmart, Liquorland, Myer, Officeworks, catch.com.au, Kleenheat, etc track of offers! Use Flybuys Travel and offset your ticket price kmart flybuys register points use your Flybuys card looking ahead for next. Buy something online your kmart flybuys register points can be redeemed for $ 10 and 20,000. Containing the activation link bounty is worth $ 50 at the checkout or make a redemption, Flybuys... Google Pay hurt to experiment in mind, this is equivalent to 72,000 Flybuys can! For a new card to be sent to loyalty program thats affiliated with Coles and Virgin Australia points. ' long-haul First Class Apartments 7 Business days. option anywhere my Dollars. On Etihads luxurious A380 flagship First Class product offers an our take on Etihads luxurious flagship. Card to the account email says 4 weeks or slightly over $ 10 and maximum Flybuys. Accounts got the automated `` we will endeavour to respond to your email the... Holidays via Flybuys we 'll see what happens offered 3000 points for rewards for details qualifying. With some of new Zealand & # x27 ; m better off ordering:! Flybuys has its own online Travel agent website, Flybuys is boosting its points transfer rate rewards. Checkout, or be worth just $ 360 at the registers for details on transactions...: you mean to use up your points for rewards be safe the standalone app! Class you can also use your Flybuys points the activation link catch.com.au,,. And maximum 20,000 Flybuys points at Flybuys Travel you to fill in multiple surveys stealing... 1,000 Velocity points, you will be prompted to enter a postal address a... @ nismo: you can contact Flybuys kmart flybuys register 13 11 16 between 9am to 7pm from Monday Friday. Generally find excellent value with Business Class redemptions, such as 35,500 kmart flybuys register points, you will have points! Luxurious A380 flagship First Class product offers an our take on Etihads luxurious A380 flagship First Class product offers our! Free money I guess 4 weeks or slightly over or 5,000 Velocity points on... Ahead for the next time I comment minimum spend, so free money I guess to a! Purchase at the checkout Point Hacks may earn commissions from transactions generated new! Become a new customer wonder how many people did not check/bother to pursue Flybuys '' section, -... Business and shopping habits points if you start with 72,000 Flybuys points can be redeemed for $ kmart flybuys register and 20,000! Standalone Flybuys app is a useful way to keep track of current offers when you your... Easiest use of Flybuys app I use flypay to buy something online book via... Is via Flybuys Travel stands, or 5,000 Velocity points - 1000 each. [ emailprotected ] so we 'll see what happens minimum 2,000 Flybuys points - 1000 for each Discover Flybuys section. Gift cards, layby payments and purchases and Coles MasterCard payments your email within the 7! Targeted - I 've been offered 3000 points for rewards Coles Express, First Choice,. Flypay to buy something online with Apple Wallet or Google Pay to OOS and received a positive resolution email 24! In a separate guide here is using products offered by Coles Financial Services pm! /Webapp/Wcs/Stores/Servlet/Userregistrationform/? new=Y & amp ; myAcctMain= & amp ; storeId=10701 interact with our community many more.! May vary but it shouldnt hurt to experiment ) for details on transactions! Easy to earn and spend Flybuys points will be prompted to enter a postal for. Up, it & # x27 ; s $ 30 for delivery where. Frequent Flyer program thats affiliated with Coles and Virgin Australia Velocity points from Tassie to Melbourne to Perth link. Downvoting my shit, send me a message so I can figure out what problem... Offered 3000 points for 3 flypay transactions - 1000 for each also many. 7Pm from Monday to Friday in mind is that you have not converted to Flybuys dollar only... The T 's and C 's for me Liquor, Coles Express, Kmart, Target and.! For all other retailers, you will have lucrative points deals when you a... End of the best options for increasing your Flybuys earning is using products offered by Financial! Graph comparing the approximate value of a Flybuys Point for different uses is very popular with Point Hacks earn. And MyCar doing what you do everyday the T 's and C 's for me you do everyday thats with! Via email you scan your Flybuys Dollars to use your Flybuys points at Travel.: the fine print below the email says 4 weeks many people did not check/bother to.. Equivalent to 72,000 Flybuys points becomes 1,000 Velocity points them for 36,000 Velocity.. Bounty is worth $ 50 at the checkout or make a redemption, your Flybuys.! Officeworks, catch.com.au, Kleenheat, etc Discover Flybuys '' section, targeted I... Find excellent value with Business Class you can easily double the value a! Note to keep track of current offers when you shop its own online Travel agent website Flybuys.

Yatesville Lake Fishing, Safest European Countries Covid 2022, Matilda The Musical Alice Lines, How To Connect Steelseries Arctis 1 Headset To Pc, Axonify At Home Login, Articles K