(Please use that thing you call a brain!). : , , , ?. excessive use of endearments and pet names, Everyone is also really fucking whipped for jungkookie, necessary warnings at the beginning of respective chapters, kookie just really wants to be good for his hyung, jungkook says 'hyungie' when he's really overwhelmed, author knows next to nothing about pirates pls dont take this too seriously, lingo DOES NOT match the time period lmao, Allison Angel & Audrey Drew (Bendy and the Ink Machine), Bendy & Audrey Drew (Bendy and the Ink Machine), Allison Angel (Bendy and the Ink Machine), Original Bendy and the Ink Machine Character(s), Bendy and the Ink Machine: Dark Revival Spoilers. I tried to explain. Now was not the time to have a panic attack. She must get her back. Also credit to @Star_Going_Supernova for the Creator/Henry soul-split story idea. I can't wait for the next chapter! When both boys looked at his read headband, their eyes narrowed, he's from the Hidden Rain Village. Dimension Travel. Her head, however, was a different matter. The young Kazekage closed his eyes and began to think, trying his best to remember what had happened to him. "Yeah, you went to Tarrlok's office, and he blood bent you, remember?". Its been roughly 100 years since the death of Avatar Korra at the age of 79, and now the Avatar has finally reincarnated. My temper leaked through the wall I had up to contain it, and I accidentally broke through the handcuffs with metal bending as I attempted to wave my hands around in exasperation. Ever since the new team avatar beat Amon and equalists, it became very clear to everyone that Mako had chosen to date Korra. It was just his luck to be caught in the middle of yet another fight between a Dark Lord and his little obsession. Yay! He never felt this tired before since the raid of Konoha. Spending time with family and friends seems like the perfect way to cheer themselves up and take their minds off of everything. Her path isnt nearly as straight as shed like it to be, but she was going to do anything to keep her family the way theyre supposed to be. She has a reputation for being a smart, quiet girl in class and dosen't socialize very often. To live forever2. Chapter 4: "The Flashbacks in the Night" (In development), Chapter 10: "The Attack on Republic City". Or don't- life goes on ig. As the light faded, the form of a woman took shape on the floor in between Tarrlok and everyone else. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (17), Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Movies) (1), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling (1), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley (5), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, The Smallest Things Take Up the Most Room, Hogwarts Triwizard Champion is a Slytherin, Triwizard Tournament Happens Differently (Harry Potter), Hogwarts Triwizard Champion is Draco Malfoy, Cygnus Black III | Walburga Black's Brother, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Bellatrix Black Lestrange & Lucius Malfoy, Severus Snape is Draco Malfoy's Godparent, Book 2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE. Chapter 2 I like creating more mature stories, but don't have any preference for genres. Chapter 1 #shukaku Asami Sato, Bolin, and Mako are three friends, wishing for someone different to come along. Book One canon-divergent AU in which Amon does not die. This story starts off with drarry meeting then time skips to their children braking a time turner and getting sent to the past but will they be able to get back. Time travelling Harry and Draco after battle of Hogwarts. Beifong reacted first, attacking Tarrlok and quickly binding his hands and his feet, rendering him immobile. Cute fluff to angst, it's all the Kyalin you could want! I looked outside and saw the stars blanketing the sky. I missed home, I missed Asami, I missed my parents, I missed my friends. Chapter 1 Gaara smacked himself in the face, making sure he's not dreaming, but then began to mumble. He stood in front of a mirror, blinking before punching himself what he just saw, he was twelve again. will I make at least one character trans in every Harry Potter fanfic just to spite JKR now? Korra was Asami's knight and Asami her princess. (See the end of the chapter for more notes.). She plays a guitar h SMUTThis takes place in the Omega's Gambit/Alpha's Forfeit series. "She infiltrated myhome,she was among myfamilyand if we hadn't caught her then she could have hurt them, or worse, and you expect me to believe thatshe isn't a threat!" left kudos on this work. "If what you're saying is true, then how are you here. What would happen if all of them found themself in the old gym of Karasuno, if they got another chance for going to the top? Draco just shrugs. I haven't found it yet :/. Their Korra was still out there, probably just having escaped Unalaq. Tenzin shot back. So, they never did - or more accurately, they never got the chance. Read Travel to Another World and Team Avatars summer vacation with Leonardo Morgan! the only question iswho will you trust? These are just a bunch of ideas that I had about Korra and Asami relationship throughout the series and beyond. I exclaimed, throwing my hands up in a surrender position. They had searched through the village once more to make sure they hadn't missed anything, but to no value, there was only one conclusion, their sister had been kidnapped. "I'm the worst Kazekage that ever lived. the earth kingdom begins to see an increase of pillaging, devastating the rural parts of the nation. Asami Sato, daughter of Hiroshi Sato and heiress to future industries. Rated as such for swearing and a frightening amount of angst and emotions. Chapter 5 Kankuro hisatent, not liking the idea of leaving his brother alone with the enemy, especially a water user, but he trusted his brother, he's tough to beat. Then again, it wasn't exactly an ability you saw every day, so Tenzin was the first to take the initiative. (Zuko ends up in the My Hero Academia world and adopts the Todoroki siblings). The room was sick and full of dread. "Master Tenzin, Chief Beifong searched the place where Councilman Tarrlok took Avatar Korra, and you won't believe what they found.". No one got it for me. The only thing worse than living longer than one holder of One For All was living longer than two of them. In which Five scatters his family across time & space, Theodore both finds & loses himself, Klaus becomes a cult leader, Diego is institutionalised, Luther is a mob man and Allison settles down once more. All new beginnings start with an ending of some kind; the beginning of a relationship ending the notion of two people who had previously been single and alone - or even a couple welcoming their first child into the world and becoming a new family. Draco's life was still a mess even after three years of Hogwarts battle, he was lonely after the death of his mother, tired and depressed, with the confusing Visions and the loss of his left eye. 160 pages 20 hours ago kuvira Will the Smashers reclaim their throne? #gaara It's got all of the classic BATIM characters, with one or two added on for funsies(and more Henry Stein bc the dude's story is TRAGIC). They follow a simple system. Korra's Time Trip: Chapter 1: The Fight That Started It All It was all Asami's fault. yes. Thanks to Chakrasandwich for the idea and TechFilmer for making them, the Fanon now has a userbox for all the fans and editors. "How do you 'accidentally' metal band out of handcuffs? Fox died. I asked, though I already had a faint idea of what was. Bolin whispered to her. Three and a half years. But not all beginnings start with such fruitful endings. Korra and Asami's drunken mistake led them to have the best night of their lives. (ie. That's all Vira has left of her 10-year sentence. And, as it is wont to do, the world is fucked up because of it. "I mean," I started, leaning forward while putting on what I hope was an intimidating look, "that I'm not from this time.". You will not be able to understand or use it no matter how hard you try.. During that time, Aang stumbles across an object (a T.V) and brings it to the house. They finally stopped, sensing that the kidnapper's chakra began to spike, and their sister's chakra began to weaken. Instead of Casey Jones II going back in time to stop the Kraang alone, he is accompanied by someone special. The world will call upon the most unlikely of heroes to bring balance back to the world as Avatar Korra, and every Avatar before her, had once done. We were in the middle of the lobby of the police precinct, and the room was silent with all eyes on us. She had a large gash along her side and a smaller one on her left arm. Draco closed his mouth, flinching preemptively. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (23047), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (2197), Ln Zhn | Ln Wngj/Wi Yng | Wi Wxin (1014), Minor or Background Relationship(s) (892), Alexis | Quackity/Karl Jacobs/Sapnap (613), Other Relationship Tags to Be Added (586), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (10462), | Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (Anime), | Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (Manga), Rengoku Kyoujurou & Rengoku Senjurou & Rengoku Shinjurou, Senjurou confuses people with slang and references from the 21st century, Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) - All Media Types, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, CT-7567 | Rex & Anakin Skywalker & Ahsoka Tano, Obi-Wan Kenobi & Anakin Skywalker & Ahsoka Tano, 104th Battalion | Wolfpack Battalion & Plo Koon, Hogwarts: How We Got Here Is A Fucking Mystery, Book 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, jungkook just wants his hyung to stop avoiding him, rest of bts only appear at the beginning and end, they're gone for weeks but is actually just a couple hours in the real world. I made this story for a friend as a Christmas present when the game came out. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Uh oh! **COMPLETE**. Korra is a new kid to Republic City High. #timetravel, (Hey everyone, it has been so long for me to write another time travel story, I hope you all will enjoy it!). They'll be from fanfiction.net or ao3. And he's still trying to figure out what a Horcrux is! Eyes suddenly snapped open, then a growl when Gaara remembered what had happened. Gaara's eyes had slowly began to open, blinking a few times before shuddering from the cold, feeling very uncomfortable. You seem different". These are spin-offs to TDBLAND that explore what if scenarios that diverge from Rbook's fic. His dignity? "The fates are cruel. . "What's going on?" It is not as though he minds the task.thoughtit is quite tedious really. Anyways, I am happy to say that I am back! Bonus points if the LoK characters know what's going on, but the ATLA characters don't. This thread is archived Whoever send him back to his twelve year old body is going to feel his wrath, and it won't be pretty. It wasn't that I bottled things up, per se, more that I'd learned that you don't have to be so intense all the time. [Being continued for the first time in almost 10 years!] Please?". Basically, Senjuro was a demon but time traveled to the past into his former younger body but with demonic traits that he's trying to hide as he tries to figure out what's going on and protect his brother. And it can send Draco through time . While on patrol, Torino encounters a villain with an unusual Quirk. ", Asami shook her head, her face both worried and pissed off at the same time. spreading propaganda and fear, their goal? ", "Exactly, she didn't say anything, she just let us keep believing that she was Korra while the real Korra was being held captive! Neither is her presence in both places at once. "Wait!" They didn't believe me. I know one thing she wanted to learn was how to have a perfect relationship. Ko is tangled in the middle of a battle between two halves of the Order of the White Lotus: one half that wishes to protect the true Avatar, and the other who wants to hide the existence of the Fire Nation Avatar, to protect the world from The Order of the Blazing Son, who wishes to use the new Avatar to bring about another Hundred Year War. Luckily he has Tom by his sidesort ofHe just doesn't know what to make of him. She stumbles across a guilty looking Bolin and realised something. . They quickly glanced at their dead tired sister, seeing that she tried to fight off her sleep. Her father is well known Korra and the girls are having a sleepover. (My bad) ^^". When he wakes up, it is 1970.He's in the prime of his physique, Nana is alive, Toshinori hasn't even been born yet, and Torino still has all of his memories. Everyone has daddy issues. "Of course! But how was I supposed to tell them that though? Gaara woke up and found himself back in his twelve year old body, and he and Shukaku decided to change the past and rescue everyone from the intens war they have been put through. year is 178 AG. "I guess I just wasn't expecting to be kidnapped.". Welcome to the wonderful world of my incomplete Harry Potter fics. Unfortunately, sinister forces from two different worlds have conflicting plans. Gaara's eyes snapped open, surprised to hear that Shukaku was talking to him, and that had never happened to him. Time Travel. Not law enforcement. Not sure if he's dead, dying, or actually in the past - he just knows his life has taken an unprecedented turn and then another. Well, I doubted it was, at least. Someone jolted upright from where they were sitting beside her bed. Press J to jump to the feed. Especially when it means that she has to keep missing out on events with her son. "Then why is she still untied!" It made him realize that his life was more complicated than it used to be but after a rough breakthrough of the Neo-Death Eaters to the manor, he might be given the chance he always wished for. So I'll be watching this thread as avidly as you are. But I was truly alone here. Asami does her best to help. "I'm just tired, I think," I replied, picking up my spoon. Thankfully Tenzin walked in at that exact moment saving me from sabotaging myself any more than I already had. Of course I do. And, if I looked on the bright side, I didn't have any world leaders or press breathing down my neck for the first time in a while. and maybe things in the books too, her worldbuilding sucks sometimes. Steve swore, staring down at his blood-matted hands. Hi! . ugh!" In the unlikely chance that you have ever read any of my other stories, then you will know that all of them have to do with time travel in some way. His father was in Azkaban, there was nothing he could do. Typically the genre is infused with the same problem lots of crackfics are. It's one thing to travel the world by yourself for months. Draco took in the view slowly, the Quidditch posters, the severely outdated broom model hanging on the wall, the over-the-top decoration. Fifteen-year-old Ko always feels like an outsider. Nobody knows what's going on with 10 year old Senjuro! She didn't have time to be a glorified babysitter; she had deeply personal matters to attend to, most of which would be very hard to take care of with the presence of a troublesome child.Avatar Sawa, on the other hand, really just didn't know how she'd gotten there. "Do you not remember?" I was being interrogated by two people who I saw as my family! Polyjuice Potion (Harry Potter) Draco Malfoy is a Triwizard Champion. I had a feeling that I would have to explain myself to a lot of people in the coming days. Kameko Beifong, the infamous head of the Beifong family, found herself in a very interesting situation. 4. So how about thisI can give you one chance.

Puppy Swap Meet Oahu, Pivot Table Example Data For Practice, William Demarest Obituary, Articles K