Stone; Served 60+ years as Sunday school teacher, deacon, choir member and leader at the First Baptist Church; Co-chaired the Laclede County campaign to re-elect U.S. Rep.Vicky Hartzler for at least three terms; Wrote two books, a history of Laclede County called "A Part of Our Lives" and the "Policiesand Procedures for Missouri Educator Selection in 1982. The mission of St. Charles High Schoolis to ensure all students learn, grow, and succeed. Pictures: Class 4 District 3 Wrestling Tournament. If you have knowledge of a bullying situation, you are encouraged to promptly report the incident to a school employeeincluding specifically the Assistant Superintendent or Building Principal. Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents. That seems pretty clear. Preparing For College; College-Bound Athletes; Military Information; Career Information; Study Skills; Standardized Testing Resources; LHS Course Selection After breaking the silence, he tells the audience that duringhis moment of silence, he gave thanks to God. GetContent("https://www.willardschools.net//site/UserControls/Minibase/MinibaseFilterWrapper.aspx?ModuleInstanceID=1191&PageModuleInstanceID=638133385867464416", "sw-content-minibaselist638133385867464416", 2); document.write ("&loc=" + escape(window.location)); //]]>-->, No comments on this item $('li.ui-page-number a').keydown(function (e) { Principal - Kevin Schnicker (Grades 10-12, Students A-K) . Boys Girls. var zoneid = '13'; Sites . All rights reserved. The Lebanon R-3 School Board voted 6-0, with one member abstaining, to accept the resignation at a special board meeting Wednesday. Schools . Heres Kevin Lowery, Principal of Lebanon High School in Lebanon, Missouri, giving an address at his schools graduation. District Office My family has been lucky enough to have lived in many states and 3 Countries during the, We have been blessed to have our 3 boys cared for at Angel Keeper's Daycare. LEBANON, Mo. But dozens of others commenting on the video blasted Lowery, as did Dave Muscato, a spokesman for American Atheists. I do not think this was the speech because I distinctly remember Mr Lowery saying that he was not supposed to pray, but if he did, this is what it would sound like. It was common for all governments at that time to do so. 497 Swinging Bridges Rd, Montreal, MO 65591. if (0 == 1) 65632. The most us seniors do with classes below us are assemblies that happen once every couple of months or seeing them at our home football games. [CDATA[ Pictures: Class 4 District 3 Wrestling. So while it would not be politically correct for us to have an official prayer this evening, I would like for us to have a moment of silence in honor of tonights graduates, Lowery told students. } if (typeof viewLoc == 'undefined') { We tell of our choice because we want to share the rich gifts given to us by our savior with you. My favorite part of LHS graduation is when @KevinGLowery doesn't pray for the graduates, Aaron Stewart posted. J.L. } Does your child attend a school in this city? Principal Lebanon Senior High School is a public school located in LEBANON, MO. Lebanon School District website for personal use only. Heres the contact information should you wish to do something (its easy to cut and paste from my email below): Lebanon High School It is calculated using the reported number of students and full-time equivalent teachers. //]]>-->,