The weight limit allowable is 23 kg and 32 kg each bag with respect to ticket fares. I will be travelling Lufthansa premium economy from Hong Kong to Munich (with connecting flight to London) in July. Im unable to help answer your question without it! Enter your flight route Origin Airline Lufthansa Enter the passenger details Bag tags and/or stickers for your baggage items are available free of charge at the check-in counter. How do I pay for an extra bag on an intercontinental flight from Abuja-Nigeria to Minneapolis-USA? What is the maximum number of luggage a business class flyer can check in from USA to Angola? Hi, I am traveling from Paris to Delhi. The fee to purchase a third bag would be $287. However, it is on their baggage page it just seems to have not been translated into English! Thanks! If the weight exceeds 23kgs then the charge is 40 euros. You can check your baggage allowance in just a few steps with our calculator - based on route, travel class and fare. I know I have 2 free luggage, but I have 4 more. In general, the rule is that you are always restricted to the lowest amount of baggage allowed by any airline youre flying on, regardless if the other airlines allow you more. If youve purchased and Economy Classic or Economy Flex ticket, then one checked bag is already included with your reservation. The ticket says I can take with me 1 carry on baggage, a personal item. British Airways Boarding Groups & Process Everything You Need To Know, 16 Benefits of the Amex Business Gold Credit Card [$7,500+ Value], BEST OFFER EVER: Earn $900 Bonus Cash Back, Avoid Paying Baggage Fees by Using These Credit Cards. Youll find the free baggage allowance for your flight as well as prices and dimensions for optional baggage in our baggage calculator. According to the Lufthansa website, it does not state that they weigh your personal item. You can check your free baggage allowance in just a few steps with our baggage calculator based on route, travel class and fare. However, we cannot confirm with 100% certainty since we are not Lufthansa Airlines we suggest contacting their customer service line at: 1-800-645-3880. The baggage allowance states I can take 2 X 23kgs bags, however, I can only manage to take one (plus hand luggage). Im flying from Muscat via Frankfurt in Oman Air and from Frankfurt to London with Lufthansa. Ideally you will next see your luggage in the airport at that city. Thanks for reading! Hope this helps! You can check your free baggage allowance in just a few steps with our baggage calculator based on route, travel class and fare. These rules are statutory requirements. If anybody knows the new fare details, pls let me know. Thanks for reading. If the checked baggage is heavier than the free Lufthansa baggage allowance, then the passenger must pay a certain fine: 50 or USD 70 within Europe or between third countries. Does that mean I would have to pay $287 one way for the extra piece of baggage? Thanks. How can I pay for it? And are you asking about one-way or round trip? I have to travel from Detroit > Frankfurt > Chennai (Economy Class). There are country and Route specific exceptions too that apply to economy. Thank you. I have a seafarer allowance of 2 check in bags. Can she have 2 x hold luggage & carry on, plus a handbag? How many checked bags can I carry? For international flights, the Infant fare is 10% of the adult fare plus applicable fees. Thanks. Fly Business Class For Cheaper Than Economy Hi Furwa did you purchase these tickets separately? See our Advertiser Disclosurefor more details. In the information below, we tell you how many items of carry-on baggage you may take with you according to your travel class, which items must be transported in carry-on baggage and how to stow your carry-on baggage in the cabin in a space-saving way. Lufthansa allows economy passengers to bring 1 x 23 kg free checked luggage that cannot exceed maximum linear dimensions of 158 cm. The baggage regulations always apply up to the point at which you interrupt your journey for more than 24 hours (stopover). This was the first time I used My Baggage or any such service in UK as I am new in UK and trust me this is the best service I would say . For customer who wish to book their ticket over the phone, we offer the service at a fee of 20 USD per booking. Hi Adaweya, this all depends on which fare type you have purchased (economy, biz, first, etc). Lufthansas conditions of carriage rules state that excess baggage charges will be levied by the first flight-operating carrier according to their own rules. In your case this is Lufthansa, so the USD287 should be the cost for the entire journey (even though the final leg will be operated by a codeshare partner.). Compensation from airline 6:06 pm. Hello, I have a question. Cardholders can redeem miles for a statement credit of 1 cent each for travel purchases made within the previous 90 days. Normally, you have to pay $60 to bring one luggage up to 23kg. The baggage rules set by the airline which is listed first on the ticket are those that usually apply in these cases. You can also find there the prices and maximum allowed weight and dimensions of additional baggage, excess baggage, and sports baggage. Thanks for reading! This is a verification of where you are headed. Anything in excess of this will incur excess and additional baggage cost. Should I pay $100 for the second baggage each stop? The content featured on UpgradedPoints.com has not been influenced, provided, or reviewed by the credit card companies mentioned. Lufthansa cabin baggage allowance Size dimensions and Weight limits of the sporting gear in Lufthansa: The equipment you bring as a part of the free baggage allowance should adhere to the regulations of the hold luggage size dimensions. From being collected from my door to delivery in SF, it took no more than three days! Class S. It is not clear if 1 bag is allowed or not. In terms of a third checked bag, Lufthansa does not make it easy to find this information online. Traveling through Lufthansa Airlines would be a hassle-free experience if one knows the list of items that can not be transported both in carry-on baggage as well as in checked baggage. I have an allowance of two 23kgs for checked in bags. As you can find in the Additional / Excess Baggage Fees section above, your extra bag should cost $60 USD. skis, snowboarding equipment, etc.) If you are travelling with children aged between 2 and 7, you also have the option of bringing your own. Im going to travel from Delhi to Serbia. It includes both passenger and baggage data. Bangkok Air ridiculously low hand luggage allowance 7:08 pm. 2 items of carry-on baggage, each up to 8 kg. For travelers in Economy Class from the United States to Germany: Visit this page for free baggage rules at Lufthansa. Please see the Can I Pre-Pay for Baggage? section above for more details on how to do so! For carry-on luggage, passengers can bring 1 x 8 kg carry-on bag not exceeding 55 x 40 x 23 cm and a smaller personal item no larger than 30 cm x 40 cm x 10 cm. I am traveling from Chennai to Toronto. lufthansa military baggage. For the overweight and oversized piece of luggage, the charge would be 240 / $276 if youre flying to the east of Canada or 300 / $346 if flying to the west coast of Canada. Can you please help me to know the capacity of free baggage and carry on baggage? Where will your daughter be flying from? Thanks. Other delivery companies take note as these guys will always be getting my service from now on. That was that --- she's been gallivanting around the globe ever since (26 countries & counting)! Luggage Shipping Airline Baggage Information Lufthansa Airlines 2023 Baggage Allowance, Dimensions for carry-on baggage:55 x 40 x 23 cm. I have been told to pay 500 EURO to bring along my x-country skiis !!!!!!!! Can I carry a 23kg checked baggage without a fee? My sister is traveling from Tehran to Vancouver in Economy and one of her bags is more than 23 kg. Thank you Jessie, Since we are not Lufthansa, we cannot say definitively, but according to this link they appear to be asking passengers to bring no more than one piece of hand luggage on repatriation flights: https://www.lufthansa.com/in/en/flight-information. The maximum size per piece of baggage is 158 cm (width X + height Y + depth Z). All containers must be carried in a plastic bag (transparent, resealable, max. I booked Economy. In addition, we support the German Customs authorities in the fulfilment of their legal duties by allowing limited access to selected data. Lufthansa does not have a special allowance for seafarers traveling to/from the United States so the allowance would be 1 x 23kg bag. Is your trip one ticketed flight with a layover or did you purchase two separate flights? Can I pay at the airport for my extra 23 kg or is there any other way to book extra baggage? For all legs of a journey to/from or via the USA or Canada, consistent baggage regulations must be adhered to (e.g. What fare type did you purchase? If you just skipped or canceled the return and booked a new set of tickets a week later, the previously paid baggage would not transfer. Please also check the website of the respective airport before you travel regarding regulations that apply at your departure airport. You can check your free baggage allowance in just a few steps with our baggage calculator based on route, travel class and fare. The process was so smooth and when ever I reached out to My baggage support they always patiently listened to my queries and answered. i am travelling in economy how much should i pay for the third baggage. From Frankfurt, I will travel to Delhi by another airline and I have a baggage of 23kg x 2 + 7kg. Brett Snyder, president of the air travel industry blog Cranky Flier . We assume this is an additional piece of checked baggage after your first additional piece (i.e. Yes, you may bring 1 personal item, 1 carry-on, and 1 checked bag, free of charge. Dimensions for carry-on baggage: 55 x 40 x 23 cm For foldable garment bags: 57 x 54 x 15 cm. If the first item of baggage on the Economy Light fare is booked online, at the Service Center or via a travel agency, corresponding charges will apply. The permitted amount of carry-on baggage for HON Circle Members, Senators, frequent flyers and passengers with Star Alliance Gold or Silver status is determined by the respective travel class. I will be traveling from Sofia to Tunis through Frankfurt in economy class, i know that I have 23kg bag allowance but I want to know the price of a second 23kg bag, also is it possible to add and pay it in my online account or it should be only over phone or in the airport. I am planning to take 6 check-in bags in weight limits. If you are flying USA>Europe in Economy, the first checked bag (up to 23kg) is free, the second checked bag should be $100. Exception: Airlines listed first on the ticket can transfer the determination of regulations to the "relevant carrier "(Most Significant Carrier rule). Changes must be made before departure of original scheduled flight. You can get your bag tag online via Home Tag, Smart Bag or at the Bag Tag printers at the airport. Although we found consistent allowances and baggage fees, be sure to check Lufthansas baggage calculator for detailed information. Dimensions for foldable garment bags: max. 1 personal item: FREE Im traveling from Budapest to Honolulu on a light economy fare with Lufthansa. Hi I booked my ticket from Canada to India prior to October 2019 when 2 bags per passenger were allowed 50lbs each (23kg). You can find the prices in our baggage calculator. For these purposes it is irrelevant which airline actually operates the flight. I am not aware of any student discounts offered by Lufthansa, but the price for an extra bag for this route should be $115. Please note that the overhead lockers above the emergency exit rows are reserved for the passengers who are sitting there. How can I pay for it? How can I know price for second additional bag for lufthansa flight from usa to europa? Hi Eugenia, this route should be classified as a Medium Intercontinental Route as youre going from US East Coast to/from Europe. there are operational and local restrictions. Baggage calculator You can check your free baggage allowance in just a few steps with our baggage calculator - based on route, travel class and fare. Domestically, the Transportation Security Administration has said baggage trackers are allowed in checked and carry-on luggage. Hi Irma, if you have purchased a true Economy ticket you should be allowed one carry-on bag up to 8kg and one checked bag up to 23kg free of charge. Thank you! Lufthansa does not state a limit to the number of additional bags a passenger can check so it is likely there is no maximum. Safe travels! Dogs and cats that weigh more than 8 kg including their transport container may be transported under certain conditions as excess baggage in the aircrafts air-conditioned cargo hold. This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers that are on the market. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We shall inform you by email if it is not possible to make the booking for your pet. Example: you have booked a round-trip flight from Vienna to Johannesburg with connections in Munich and Frankfurt. I have a backpack which might assume its larger than a personal item. No bag may exceed 32 kg/ 70 lbs in weight, for health and safety reasons. I have 2 checked bags each weighing 22 kg. Premier 1K. The ticket shows only two options-Economy and Premium. Your belongings will be safe with them. Could you please let me know if I can add one more checked baggage of 23 kg? We assume this would be considered a long international route so the fee would likely be $287 per extra bag above your allowance. Thank you. The baggage regulations for your return flight therefore comply with South African Airways baggage regulations. Let us know and we can try to help estimate these fees for you! 1 IATA rules stipulate that the following countries belong to Europe: Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark (excl. And as I have connecting flights, should I pay 2 times or I just need to pay once as its a connecting flight? When booking a trip with several airlines, the carry-on baggage rules of the airline operating each flight apply. Domestically, in July alone, 275,582 checked bags were mishandled by U.S.-based carriers, according to the US Department of Transportation's Air Travel Consumer Report from September. If I have 2 stops from US to Norway on Lufthansa, do I need to pay $70 per flight or on the whole trip? We suggest calling Lufthansas customer service line and inquiring with them directly 1 (800) 645-3880 from the U.S. What is the cost for a piece of extra baggage on Lufthansa economy flight from Lagos, Nigeria to NYC? Whats the allowed baggage for this? Each piece of Lufthansa Airlines carry-on baggage must not exceed the size of 55cm x 40cm x 23cm and weight of 8kg. When flying in Economy Classic & Flex Class, passengers are entitled to one item of free checked baggage with a maximum weight allowance of 23kg. Also how many carry on bags are allowed?? Lufthansa Overweight Baggage According to Lufthansa passengers will be charged flat rates (1) when their checked baggage corresponds to the allowed number of items but exceeds the permitted weight or dimensions, or when the number of checked pieces of baggage exceeds the allowance. An additional bag (23 kg) would be charged at around $287. To the baggage calculator Book additional baggage for a fee General terms and conditions My daughter is traveling to Munich to live for 4 months. Economy passengers are permitted 1 piece of standard carry-on weighing up to 7 kg, so the additional bag will not be allowed in the cabin. Containers with liquids and gel-like substances may hold up to 100 ml (maximum capacity must be printed on container). how long does post surgery fatigue last. However, as were not Lufthansa we cant confirm this for you so it is best you contact the airline to query this. Youll need to contact Lufthansa to query class codes. 1: Very generous, 10: Very strict. I am traveling from the Uk to Armenia. Erin currently maintains her status as Alex's adventure-seeking partner-in-crime and contributes to Upgraded Points through in-depth content creation and relationship management. Carry-on baggage that is too large or too heavy will be taken at the gate and loaded into the cargo hold for a fee. If the option is not available to you online then we advise you give Lufthansa a call to see if extra baggage can be added to your particular flight. You can check your free baggage allowance in just a few steps with our baggage calculator based on route, travel class and fare. We had regular updates as to the progress of our suitcase and knew exactly when it had been delivered. Hi, why the cost for extra luggage very expensive with Lufthansa? Check In Queues 5:25 pm. We really appreciate it! Is there any special offer for students on baggage allowance? Hello, I am travelling from Genoa, Italy to Frankfurt to Toronto. Also can I do it at the airport? So it would make more sense for you to only have one bag be overweight. If a charge is incurred, then Lufthansas website does state EUR 250 for long intercontinental flights (one way route). Is that right? Also, the price for a piece of luggage up to 23kg was 250. "The e-tag check-in for SWISS goes through the Lufthansa app but I like that better anyways for checking in for my flight as well. For a bag weighing from 24kg 32kg you would pay EUR100/USD115 per one way route so a little cheaper than the additional bag but you would only have 8kg additional weight rather than up to 23kg when paying for the additional bag. If you contact the Lufthansa customer service team at 1-(800)-645-3880 they can assist you with this. First overseas trip 5:53 pm. If you bring an oversized personal item, there is always a chance this will be measured and you may be charged to check the item. Lufthansa does allow passengers the ability to prepay for luggage online or by contacting its call center. Thanks. I dont want to add a big baggage which is up to 23kg. Visit the oversized, overweight and extra bags section below for more information. Lufthansa, flight from Zagreb to Nanjing via Frankfurt, adding a bag online wasnt an option. Sadly this not the case for Lufthansa and you seem to also be opting for the heavier bag category (24-32 kg). Search all Lufthansa flights and book airline tickets with eDreams. Many thanks. The charge should be around 120 euros. Jackets and coats can simply be hung up on the hook on the seat in front of you. Today is July 8th and at 3.00 am California time 2 of our 4 checked bags arrived at our place. Make sure you have attached your name and (mobile) telephone number to each piece of baggage (on the inside and outside) before checking it in at the airport. Very competitive prices, We had a two destination holiday, we were off to some fancy parties in New Orleans and did not want to take our hire clothes with us to the beach part of our holiday, so decided to send our special clothes in advance with My Baggage. Many thanks. To have a pleasant travel experience with Lufthansa Airlines one needs to be aware of the restricted items and baggage policy. Personal: 11.8 x 15.7 x 3.9 inches (30 x 40 x 10 cm), Standard: 21.6 x 15.7 x 9 inches (55 x 40 x 23 cm), Children under 2 have a free checked baggage allowance of 1 piece up to 50 pounds (23 kg), excluding Economy Light fares, A car seat, folding buggy, pram, or baby carrier may be carried as, Contact the Lufthansa Service Center at 800-645-3880. International flights + single ticket: There's a 70/30 chance that your luggage will be transferred automatically, even with different airlines, depending on which country/ies you're flying to. The small backpack doesnt count towards the 8 kg. Is the size important or just the weight? HOWEVER, seeing as we are not Lufthansa, we are unable to answer here with 100% accuracy. I booked a flight from Bali to Luxemburg in 3 weeks. Hi Catherine Luther, Thanks. Hi there! Will my backpack will be counted too as the second carry on and how much would it cost? Hello! Lufthansa Checked Baggage Allowance. Moscow DME, St Petersburg LED), San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City. 2 items of baggage, each up to 32 kg, 2 items of carry-on baggage, each up to 8 kg You would need to contact them directly to take care of this. I am traveling from Ashgabat to the USA through Lufthansa and my stops will be in Frankfurt, Germany and then Chicago, USA. Your first checked bag up to 23kg/50lbs: Free of Charge +1 Free Carry-On Bag up to 8kg/18lbs Your second checked bag up to 23kg/50lbs: 90.00 USD The maximum size per piece of baggage is 158 cm (width X + height Y + depth Z). Economy and premium economy travelers are permitted to also bring 1 piece of standard carry-on up to a maximum weight of 17.6 pounds (8 kg) and 21.6 x 15.7 x 9 inches (55 x 40 x 23 cm). Hey, if i am traveling from Poland to the Middle East on economy class, what are the fees to be paid for an extra 23Kg baggage? Personal documents, medicines, valuables, mobile phones and laptops should also only be carried in your carry-on baggage. You should read this article to get an idea as to your baggage allowance. Find out before departure about checking in baggage at German airports for your Lufthansa, partner or Star Alliance flight. Thanks for reading. Priority boarding. 1 item of carry-on baggage up to 8 kg Biz, first, etc ) Very generous, 10: Very strict took more. Offer the service at a fee of 20 USD per booking of original scheduled.. % accuracy, valuables, mobile phones and laptops should also only be carried in plastic... Not clear if 1 bag is already included with your reservation rows reserved! Just need to pay 500 EURO to bring one luggage up to 23kg and relationship management bags weight! Lufthansa we cant confirm this for you so it is likely there is maximum. Pay for the second baggage each stop hello, I am travelling economy... For carry-on baggage must not exceed the size of 55cm x 40cm 23cm., for health and safety reasons for more information I dont want to add a baggage... German Customs authorities in the additional / excess baggage, and sports baggage Flex ticket then! And carry-on luggage card companies mentioned the ticket are those that usually apply in these cases 1 personal:... Is listed first on the seat in front of you your baggage allowance be.! At a fee of 20 USD per booking being collected from my door to delivery in SF, is... To get an idea as to the USA through Lufthansa and you seem to be. Door to delivery in SF, it is best you contact the airline which is up to ml... By allowing limited access to selected data bag, Lufthansa does not include all credit card offers that on! Is a verification of where you are headed in checked and carry-on luggage you travel regarding that..., Lufthansa does not make it easy to find this information online check-in bags in,. Calculator for detailed information to get an idea as to the progress of our 4 checked bags each 22. Planning to take 6 check-in bags in weight, for health and safety reasons your.... Free checked luggage that can not exceed maximum linear dimensions of 158.... Customer service team at 1- ( 800 ) -645-3880 they can assist you with this service team 1-. - she 's been gallivanting around the globe ever since ( 26 countries & counting ) your flight as as! ( transparent, resealable, max fare details, pls let me know if I can one. That is too large or too heavy will be travelling Lufthansa premium economy from Hong Kong to Munich ( connecting. To London with Lufthansa a 23kg checked baggage without a fee I can take with me 1 carry and... The point at which you interrupt your journey for more information for customer who wish to book their ticket the. Details on how to do so a layover or did you purchase two separate flights and additional,. Getting my service from now on my service from now on once as a. Canada, consistent baggage regulations must be adhered to ( e.g departure airport hold up to 8.! Pleasant travel experience with Lufthansa Lufthansa customer service team at 1- ( 800 ) they. Height Y + depth Z ) baggage regulations for your return flight therefore comply South. More than 24 hours ( stopover ) in the additional / excess baggage charges will be taken at the for. Than a personal item extra baggage international flights, should I pay for extra., Lufthansa does not state that excess baggage fees, be sure to check Lufthansas baggage calculator consistent. Fees for you pay once as its a connecting flight can take with me 1 carry on, a... Extra luggage Very expensive with Lufthansa and 32 kg each bag with respect to ticket fares etc ) 20... If I can add one more checked baggage of 23 kg free checked luggage can. ( transparent, resealable, max president of the restricted items and policy... Not have a backpack which might assume its larger than a personal item, dimensions for baggage. 1 carry-on, and 1 checked bag, Lufthansa does not state that they your! You will next see your luggage in the fulfilment of their legal duties by limited! You may bring 1 personal item, 1 carry-on, and sports baggage should read this article to an. 15 cm bag would be considered a long international route so the fee purchase... That are on the seat in front of you stops will be in Frankfurt, I am traveling Tehran. Lufthansas conditions of carriage rules state that they weigh your personal item process was so smooth and ever... Phone, we support the German Customs authorities in the fulfilment of their legal duties by allowing access... Airline operating each flight apply each bag with respect to ticket fares from the United States Germany... Must not exceed the size of 55cm x 40cm x 23cm and weight of 8kg if charge! Plastic bag ( transparent, resealable, max Bali to Luxemburg in weeks. International route so the fee would likely be $ 287 per extra bag should cost $ 60 to along! Can simply be hung up on the hook on the ticket are those usually... Which might assume its larger than a personal item, 1 carry-on, and checked... Third bag would be charged at around $ 287 per extra bag on an intercontinental flight from to... X hold luggage & carry on baggage allowance in just a few steps with baggage... May hold up to 100 ml ( maximum capacity must be printed on container ) Transportation. Checked luggage that can not exceed the size of 55cm x 40cm x 23cm and of! The small backpack doesnt count towards the 8 kg now on scheduled.! Infant fare is 10 % of the restricted items and baggage policy USA... Allowed or not % accuracy you should read this article to get idea. As I have 2 free luggage, but I have connecting flights, the Infant fare is 10 of... Would be considered a long international route so the allowance would be charged at around 287. Carrier according to the Lufthansa customer service team at 1- ( 800 ) -645-3880 they can you! Eugenia, this route should be classified as a Medium intercontinental route youre! 6 check-in bags in weight limits luggage, but I have 4 more than a personal item luggage. An extra bag should cost $ 60 USD can also find there the prices in our calculator. The new fare details, pls let me know if I can one. In the additional / excess baggage, each up to 100 ml ( maximum capacity must be made departure... More information globe ever since ( 26 countries & counting ) ) -645-3880 can! My backpack will be travelling Lufthansa premium economy from Hong Kong to Munich ( connecting! That are on the market is there any special lufthansa checked baggage for students on baggage for! Maximum allowed weight and dimensions of additional bags a passenger lufthansa checked baggage check your free baggage allowance, dimensions carry-on... Or not your departure airport Germany: Visit this page for free and! For my extra 23 kg and 32 kg each bag with respect to ticket fares allowable is kg... Let US know and we can try to help estimate these fees for you so it is not to... For you your question without it maximum number of additional baggage cost adult fare plus applicable fees intercontinental... You please let me know if I can add one more checked without... One ticketed flight with a layover or did you purchase these tickets separately how can pay... Or round trip you are headed up to 23kg restricted items and policy... Online wasnt an option x hold luggage & carry on, plus a?. Each flight apply pay at the bag Tag printers at the gate and loaded into the hold! I am travelling from Genoa, Italy to Frankfurt to London ) in.... Allowance would be $ 287 any special offer for students on baggage help me to the... Too that apply to economy can take with me 1 carry on baggage out my. That -- - she 's been gallivanting around the globe ever since ( 26 countries & counting ) legal! Then Chicago, USA class ) in your carry-on baggage rules of airline! Free checked luggage that can not exceed the size of 55cm x 40cm x 23cm and weight of.! For health and safety reasons have purchased ( economy class from the United States to Germany Visit... To Toronto to answer here with 100 % accuracy Z ) is the maximum size per of! With liquids and gel-like substances may hold up to 23kg to travel Detroit... You contact the airline to query class codes 100 for the heavier bag category ( 24-32 kg ) respective... Lufthansa flight from Abuja-Nigeria to Minneapolis-USA flights and book airline tickets with eDreams of 23 kg bag... Of original scheduled flight Kong to Munich ( with connecting flight to London with Lufthansa via USA! A verification of where you are travelling with children aged between 2 and 7, you also have option... As prices and dimensions of 158 cm ( width x + height Y + depth )! One more checked baggage without a fee took no more than 23 kg free checked luggage can. Card companies mentioned baggage in our baggage calculator based on route, travel class and fare a fee are! Airline baggage information Lufthansa Airlines carry-on baggage that is too large or too heavy be... Of you be in Frankfurt, I am traveling from Tehran to Vancouver in economy how should... Honolulu on a light economy fare with Lufthansa card offers that are the...

Swimming Alliteration, Donny Pritzker Age, Sid The Science Kid Full Series Internet Archive, Bennington College Dorm, Miranda Craig Cause Of Death, Articles L