This double dresser fe.. I am happy with my purchase. take advantage of the 2 shelves and easy glide accessory drawer. TRY ME! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Sold by: Mar/2023: Lego 70815 - Detaillierter Ratgeber Die besten Lego 70815 Aktuelle Angebote Smtliche Testsieger Direkt les. Mainstays Student Desk with Drawer, Rustic Oak Finish: Adjustable storage shelf Storage drawer for office supplies Accommodates most CPUs Ports for wire management Available in Blackwood, Cinnamon Cherry, Rustic Oak and Canyon Walnut finishes Engineered wood construction Assembled dimensions: 40.354" L x 19.449" W x 33.071" H Assembly required Today. Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-Glide Drawer, Cinnamon Cherry Finish: Adjustable storage shelf Storage drawer for office supplies Accommodates most CPUs Ports for wire management Available in Blackwood, Cinnamon Cherry, Rustic Oak, and Canyon Walnut finishes Engineered wood construction Assembled dimensions: 40.354" L x 19.449" W x 33.071" H Writing Drawers Bedroom Student Dressing . Secure these panels in place by screwing through each side panel into each end panel. Sold by: Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. not pricey at all either:) Time will tell how it holds up! It was! Home Office Computer Desk Workstation Wood Laptop PC Table Drawer Shelf Black . We use a session cookie which is required by our website to work, and a Cloudflare cookie which is required to protect our website from attacks and provide you uninterrupted service. this desk holds my Printer, 3 small computer speakers, a lamp, my 15" inch laptop with a wireless keyboard, and mouse. From 8:00 to 21:00 (Mon-Sun) Free by United States, Address: 3324 17th Ave S,Great Falls,MT,59405. The sleek white finish makes it a great addition to any room, and the simple design means it can easily be assembled in minutes. As a student, you need a desk where you can study and do your homework. sonicwave 231c non responsive Uncovering hot babes since 1919.. small black l shaped desk with drawers. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please try again. To help keep your area organized, this student desk has a dedicated space for a vertical CPU tower, so you can keep it within easy reach yet out of your workspace area. Free shipping. Please try again later. Then take another panel and insert it into each slide so that it overlaps with the first panel this will create a lip on your drawer fronts which will help keep things from falling out when you open them. Give everyone more room with Kee tables. Mainstays Student Desk features a spacious work surface and raised platform to hold your printer One adjustable shelf and 1 fixed shelf keep items easily within reach The easy-glide accessory drawer is perfect for holding papers and supplies you don't want cluttering your workspace Decorative handle complements the classic look and refined lines I switched the plain white (but perfectly serviceable) handle for some more decorative knobs. Sep 11, 2016 - Not available Buy Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-glide Drawer, Blackwood Finish at Walmart.com. Mainstays Student Computer Desk, White. Would this desk be stable on/in a carpeted bedroom? This unit has plenty of storage space, is made from engineered wood and is available in a natural laminate finish. The espresso finish gives this desk a sleek and modern look that will complement any dorm room decor. Begin by attaching the legs to the desk top using the screws provided. Despite having a contractor attempt to 'make a desk' out of this mess, it was a fail. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. The goal is simple, to help you choose the best furniture without The desk was shipped through FedEx with ridiculous fast speed, took 5 days to arrive at my very doorstep in Upland, California. We got this for our 4 year old daughter thinking this would be a great starter desk for her to grow into. It features a large work surface and an attached space that features a single drawer and two open shelves. This Desk is designed wit.. a Target Plus partner. The Mainstays Student Desk also includes a wire management system to keep your space clean and uncluttered as well as a storage drawer to house your writing utensils, papers, stamps and whatever else you may need to stow away in there to stay organized. Q: Something went wrong. 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 26 product ratings, 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 23 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 12 product ratings. Enjoying desk. Repeat this process for your second set of drawers. Next, take the drawer slides and attach them to the underside of the desk top. Wir freuen uns, Ihnen das brandneue Lego 41027 einfhren zu drfen! Free shipping for many products! I'm glad I didn't wait until closer till Christmas to put them together! Make sure that the legs are flush with the edges of the desk top before tightening them down. The Alice Desk requires assembly . Width: 42 inches I would suggest putting it together where you plan on keeping it unles, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Color: Clear, Tribesigns Modern Simple Style Computer Desk PC Laptop Study Table Workstation for Home Office, Black, WE Furniture Elite Soreno Glass Corner Computer Desk, White, Yaheetech Computer Desk for Home College Office Laptop Table (White), Best Choice Products L-Shape Computer Desk PC Glass Laptop Table Workstation Corner Home Office White, Ikea Computer Desk Workstation, White, MICKE 902.143.08, HaMi 5W 18LED Desk Lamp,Eye-care Dimmable Table Light Lamp with 3 Level Dimmer Touch Control, Adjustable Gooseneck Lamp for Studying, Reading, Working,Camping - White, Monarch Specialties Hollow-Core Left or Right Facing Corner Desk, White, White High Back Leather Executive Office Desk Task Computer Chair w/Metal Base O10, HomCom Foldable Rotating Corner Desk and Shelf Combo White, FurnitureR Kids Low-Back Adjustable Computer Seat Office Desk Task Swivel Armless Children Study Chair, Purple, ANJI Swivel Mesh Back Kids Desk Chair with Adjustable Seat Office Task Chair Pink, Office Chair FurnitureR Low-Back Adjustable Kids Computer Seat Office Desk Design Task Chair Swivel Armless Children Study Chair Pink, Hodedah Armless Task Chair with Adjustable Height and Swivel Functionality, Blue, New White PU Leather Mid-Back Mesh Task Chair Office Desk Task Chair H20, Honey-Can-Do TRS-02120 Steel Mesh Powder-Coated Waste Basket, White, 18-Liter/4.7-Gallon Capacity, 11.75 x 14-Inches Tall, EasyPAG School / Office Desk Accessories Organizer 9 Components Desktop Supplies Caddy with Drawer,White, Bostitch Ascend Antimicrobial Stapler with Integrated Staple Remover and Staple Storage (B210R-WHT), Mainstays Basic Student Desk Sturdy metal frame accented by shelving .Model: 9120596W / Color:Navy, Flash Furniture BT-698-PINK-GG Pink Fabric Ergonomic Task Chair, Wisedeal Creative Pencil Tip Design Pen Holder (Pink) (1, Pink), KidKraft Kids Study Desk with Chair-White, Boss Office Products B327-PK Perfect Posture Delux Microfiber Task Chair with Loop Arms in Pink, Bostitch Ascend Antimicrobial Stapler with Integrated Staple Remover and Staple Storage (B210R-PINK), VIVO Height Adjustable Childrens Desk & Chair Set | Kids Interactive Work Station Pink (DESK-V201P), Mid-Back Pink Quilted Vinyl Swivel Task Chair with Nylon Arms. Create the perfect workspace in almost any room with the Mainstays 6-Cube Storage Computer Desk. Sauder 5-Shelf Split Bookcase Oiled Oak finish (#255195098765), Reliable Seller, Good Condition, Fast Shipping, A+++, Better Homes & Gardens 16-Cube Storage Organizer, Solid Black (#255209896002), Pellon Natural Cotton Quilt Batting With Stabilizing Scrim Binder Wide Yard Bolt (#255054421681). Super easy to put together. The Mainstays Student Desk is the perfect addition to any home office or bedroom. color:#333 !important; Not only was this desk of good quality, I received for a steal of a price, so what are you waiting for? Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-glide Drawer, Blackwood Finish Condition: New Price: US $75.00 Buy It Now Add to cart Add to Watchlist 3-year protection plan from Allstate - $9.99 Returns accepted Ships from United States Shipping: FREEStandard Shipping | See details Located in: Washington, District Of Columbia, United States Delivery: . This bedroom student desk comes in a variety of finishes to complement existing decor. $86.89. Make up vanity Height is easy for adults to adjust by loosening and tightening a bolt with the included hex key. The Mainstays Student Desk is the perfect addition to any home office or bedroom. This bedside table creates a pl.. Add the Mainstays Round Coffee Table with Metal Legs to almost any room to increase the versatility of your seating and provide a place for magazines,.. With an easy-glide accessory drawer and an adjustable shelf, it gives a great workspace without sacrificing space. If so, we'll tell you a estimated delivery date on the product page and at checkout. This desk is easy to assemble with the included instructions. . But the top has become stained and the color is coming off where we wipe it clean or try to clean it. Arrived quickly, easy assembly, great quality. Please try again. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I'll frame this up. Refresh your browser window to try again. } This item: Mainstays' L-Shaped Desk with Hutch, Multiple Colors (L-Shaped Desk with Hutch, Espresso/Rustic Oak) $159.00 Amazon Basics Classic Puresoft Padded Mid-Back Office Computer Desk Chair with Armrest - Black $89.00 Customers also search Page 1 of 1 l desks for bedrooms computer desk sale mainstays student desk desk with hutch Free shipping for many products! BISSELL Power Force Helix Turbo Rewind Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 1797 (#394415985647). | .cookie-more-info-link { It was easy to put together, all of the instructions where easy to read. It s made of sturdy wood and composite. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Mainstays $39.88. About this product. View cart for details. The desk features a large work surface and an easy-glide drawer that makes it perfect for storing supplies and keeping your workspace organized. Here are the dimensions of the Mainstays Student Desk: Hey, this is Tess Ferrel, I have more than 5 years of experience in The finish of this Alice Desk will complement your existing room dcor. new UPC . item 3 Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-Glide Drawer, Cinnamon Cherry Finish, item 4 Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-glide Drawer, Canyon Walnut Finish, item 5 Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-glide Drawer, Blackwood Finish, item 6 Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-Glide Drawer, Canyon Walnut Finish, item 7 Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-glide Drawer, Blackwood Finish X3, item 8 Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-Glide Drawer, Cinnamon Cherry Finish - Original, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 56 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings. Keyboard Drawer Under Desk with Mouse Platform, Easy-Glide Sliding, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 18 product ratings. I am a small, young single mother who was spoiled by her own father and never had to lift a finger to put anything together. For $78, you'd have better luck at Ikea. As a high school student this desk not only looks fashionable but fits everything I need on it! Sind Sie auf der Suche nach dem ultimativen Bores lumberjack? Mainstays Student Desk with Drawer, Canyon Walnut Finish: Walls Corners is an international home furnishings online platform, primly operating furniture, bath, lighting, decor, etc. color:999; (instead of something she would outgrow in a couple years. would the bottom shelf be wide enough to hold a printer? Free shipping for many products! bottom: 10px; item 1 Used Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-glide Drawer - Blackwood Finish. It looks nice and feels sturdy. Canvas Art Prints & Wall Art & Nordic Art & Abstract Art Great Art, Made Affordable for Everyone Dismiss. Not to mention the easy and simple building process of this desk, all you need is 1-2 hours, a hammer, and Philips screwdriver. My dad and I put the desk together. For the price, I did not expect real wood. Find inspiration for your home and garden. Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2018. View cart for details. Pinterest. It's very heavy but sturdy! border: none; Expected delivery:Delivered within 3 - 5 days. Overall for price its good. Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2017. perfect size. Between 7am - 9pm, Mon - Sat (book up to 8 days in advance). Watch. It features a spacious work surface for all your desk essentials laptop, textbooks, highlighters and your favorite source of caffeine. border-radius: 5px; The Fandom Shop is bringing you great deals on lots of MAINSTAYS Office Desks including Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-Glide Drawer White Finish. The Mainstays Student Desk is the perfect solution for small spaces. I got this desk for my daughter and the deliver was much faster than expected. When it comes to choosing the perfect desk for your childs bedroom or home office, you cant go wrong with the Mainstays Student Desk. We do not track your activity or store any information. Well take a look and remove the review if it doesnt follow our guidelines. Officelle.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Depth: 19.69 inches. The Mainstays Student Desk also includes a wire management system to keep your space clean and uncluttered as well as a storage drawer to house your writing utensils, papers, stamps and whatever else you may need to stow away in there to stay organized. Refresh your browser window to try again. Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. Expected delivery:Between 7am - 9pm, Mon - Sat (book up to 8 days in advance). But I'm sure it'll be fine as long as it's taken care of. Try adjusting your filters. Additionally, the high-quality materials used to construct this fantastic height-adjustable desk guarantee that it will be able to support a variety of heavy loads while still fitting all of your office supplies. You won't have to worry about a stiff neck or back once you start using this device. ctions where easy to read. Condition: Mainstays Parsons Desk, White Laminated MDF. | When it comes to finding the perfect desk for your needs, size is often one of the most important factors. background-color: #D8DFE2 !important; Some items come direct from suppliers. Yes this is a classic design originally created by a Danish Artist. The boards looked like they were supposed to be labeled but were poorly stamped and confusing. Condition: Ameriwood Home Glyndon Computer Desk with Drawer, White. If youre in need of a small desk that wont take up too much space in your room, the Mainstays Student Desk might be a good option for you. Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2017. Ever. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. VASAGLE VASAGLE 4-Drawer Dresser Chest of Drawers, Bedside Table with Solid Wood Legs, for Living Room, Bedroom, Office, Entryway, 28.3 x 17.7 x 33.5 Inches, White $379.99 free toomic comics Mid-Century Modern Dresser and Nightstands Pair of Matching Mid-Century Modern Rattan and Laminate Chests or Nightstands Rattan and Wicker Skirted Tall . Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-glide Drawer, Blackwood Finish: Adjustable storage shelf Storage drawer for office supplies Accommodates most CPUs Ports for wire management Does anyone know where I can get the assembly instructions for this desk online? The Mainstays Classic Nightstand offers a very simple design in a classic look to fit your immediate nightstand needs. The first thing youll want to do is unbox everything and lay it out on the floor. font-size:10pt !important; Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. I am super happy with the desk that I have now made into a vanity. justify-content: space-between; Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2020. Today well be taking a look at the Mainstays Student Desk with Easy-Glide Drawer. kaudrius2011. Ever. This website uses the only necessary cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. South Shore Axess Collection Desk, Pure White; Mainstays Student Desk White Finish - Home Office Bedroom Furniture Indoor Desk - Easy Glide Accessory Drawer; South Shore Study Table Desk Furniture, White; Altra 9178096 Parsons Desk, White; Mesh Desk Organizer Office Supply Caddy Drawer with Pen Holder Collection Pink It's a nice, solid piece of furniture that goes great with the other modular cubes. Got this in white for my 7 year old daughter, she loves it. Mainstays Student Desk - Home Office Bedroom Furniture Indoor Desk - Easy Glide Accessory Drawer (Desk Only, Rodeo Oak) (6 Cube Computer Desk, White) 815 8 offers from $97.97 Amazon Basics Classic Home Office Computer Desk With Shelves - 29.5 x 19.6 x 35.5 Inches, White 9,770 2 offers from $47.50 GTIN. It features an elevated monitor/printing shelf to keep your printer nearby or to give yourself some height options for your monitor. The raised platform is the perfect spot for your printer. So when it comes to choosing the right desk for your college student, you want to make sure you get one that is both functional and stylish. Condition: - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, Mainstays Student Desk with Easy Glide Drawer White Finish, - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, about earning points with eBay Mastercard, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. Explore. It features a large work surface and an . Verified purchase: Watch. Verified purchase: The Finish Line, Inc. prohibits discrimination against employees and applicants for employment based on the individual's race or color, religion or creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital . Bores lumberjack - Der TOP-Favorit unserer Produkttester. Sign up for our e-mail and be the first who know our special offers! Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2018. Mainstay Student Desk - Home Office Bedroom Furniture Indoor Desk - Easy Glide Accessory Drawer (Desk Only, Rodeo Oak) (6 Cube Computer Desk, White) Brand: Mainstay 4.3 out of 5 stars891 ratings $102.00$102.00 Color: Oak,white $85.00 $82.41 7 options from$81.02 $102.00 Size: 6 Cube Enhance your purchase See more

Murders In Hemphill Texas, Articles M