home projects such as cabinetries, book shelves, cases etc. But when I saw the quality of workmanship, and all I had to do was insert my new shelf supports and then the 2 custom-sized shelves dropped right in so worth it! This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. i don't see an option for 11in d, A: Please look at the last photo for size specifications, White melamine 3/4" Thick, Arauco Prism Melamine, Cut to your size CANNOT be cancelled or returned. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Cabinet Shelf Melamine 34, Custom, Cut to Size. Price. So I reached out to the seller to see if an adjustment could be made before it was shipped. (15% off). Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. Original Price $20.00 Choose from our standard sizes or we can manufacture to your requirements, Flexiwall / FlexiPlus Melamine Shelves 600mm, Flexiwall / FlexiPlus Melamine Shelves 900mm, Flexiwall / FlexiPlus Melamine Shelves 1200mm, Shelf for Flexiwall or Flexiplus 25mm x 300mm x 900mm Black, Shelf for Flexi offset brackets 25mm x 400mm x 900mm Premium Oak, Shelf for Flexi offset brackets 25mm x 400mm x 900mm Black, Shelf for Flexi offset brackets 25mm x 400mm x 900mm White, FlexiPlus Full Shelf 25mm x 450mm x 900mm Premium Oak Woodgrain, Shelf for Flexiwall or Flexiplus 25mm x 300mm x 900mm White, FlexiPlus Full Shelf 25mm x 450mm x 900mm Black, Shelf for Flexiwall offset bar w/ notches 25mm x 333mm x 900mm White, Shelf Flexiwall offset bar w/ notches 25mm x 333mm x 900mm Premium Oak Woodgrain, Shelf for Flexiwall offset bar w/ notches 25mm x 333mm x 900mm Black, Shelf for Flexiplus w/ notches 25mm x 400mm x 900mm White, Shelf for Flexiplus w/ notches 25mm x 400mm x 900mm Premium Oak Woodgrain. I think you note what sides you want laminated when you are ordering themit's been a wh. PERFECT! Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. At most home centers, you'll find 4 x 8-ft. melamine shelving sheets. If youd like to order a sample prior to making an order, fill in the form and let us know what youd like. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Uuuummmm, NO! I want to use it for books. Auckland, New Zealand 1072. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Please check compatibility before purchasing. Build a DIY hanging shelf using just three boards and some rope. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Each Item is supplied flat packed, and very easy to assemble. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. There was a problem completing your request. Laminex Whiteboard MDF Panel 2440 x 1220 x 16mm Gloss 872231. L Brown Melamine Shelf (Pack of 2) Add to Cart. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". . If you require multiple samples, please contact our team directly on 0800 367 759. This is just what I needed. Just as ordered.   Singapore   |   English (UK)   |   $ (SGD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Should I need anything they sell in the future, I'll be certain to buy from them again!!! What I got a SUPERIOR product that fits exactly. Helping create beautiful New Zealand interiors . This shelving system can be used with our slatwall storage system or slatwall gondolas using slatwall brackets, or our wall stripping system using wall strip brackets. Q: National wide Delivery: This number is updated regularly, Melamine Shelving, Black, 11-3/4" x 48" x -3/4", Melamine Shelving, White, 11-3/4" x 48" x -3/4", Melamine Shelving, White, 11-3/4" x 23-3/4" x -3/4", Melamine Shelving, Black, 11-3/4" x 23-3/4" x -3/4", Melamine Shelving, Maple, 14" x 48" x -3/4", Melamine Shelving, Maple, 11-3/4" x 48" x -3/4", Melamine Shelving, Maple, 11-3/4" x 23-3/4" x -3/4", Melamine Shelving, White, 14" x 48" x -3/4", Melamine Shelving, White, 14" x 23-3/4" x -3/4", Melamine Shelving, Black, 14" x 23-3/4" x -3/4", Melamine Shelving, Maple, 14" x 23-3/4" x -3/4", Black, Slatwall Melamine Floating Shelves, 12" x 24" x -3/4", Black, Slatwall Melamine Floating Shelves, 12" x 48" x -3/4", Maple, Slatwall Melamine Floating Shelves, 12" x 48" x -3/4". Melamine shelves come in a variety of lengths are suitable for most retail stores in need of shelfs on their wall. Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2023. There was an error trying to send your message. The company wanted $250 redesign fee plus $250 for each shelf. text to 860-631-7575what material required we can create new listing on amazon if availabl, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Our Melamine shelves are made of MDF which are denser than plywood and particle board. I was wrong. Yes, order the closest size to your needs, and then contact the company with your exact me. Please use a different way to share. Thank you! Colors available White, Black, Maple, and Grey. They are frequently seen in retail shops and stores. I expected a good product measured for my needs in suitable packaging. Jobmate Melamine Shelf 1800 x 600mm Warm White. $25.65, $28.50 Available? The order was recieved swiftly & EARLY, roughly a week from placing it. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers. Maple, Slatwall Melamine Floating Shelves, 12" x 48" x -3/4". I was wrong. Choose the options youd like for the order. Please make sure to check exact measurements before buying this product. Related Searches. ST. Add to Cart. USA-CANADA country of origin We can customize ANY SIZE for you. We can arrange national wide door to door service or you can pick up from the depot of any Freight Company located nearby you. You may also be interested in. Dont see this option? Please use a different way to share. Suggestions will appear below the field as you type, Please sign inor create an accountto use Project Lists, IBS Mini Panel 1800 x 600 x 16mm White Melamine, IBS Mini Panel 1800 x 400 x 16mm White Melamine, IBS Mini Panel 1800 x 200 x 16mm White Melamine, IBS Mini Panel 2400 x 600 x 16mm White Melamine, IBS Mini Panel 2400 x 400 x 16mm White Melamine, IBS Mini Panel 1800 x 300 x 16mm White Melamine, IBuilt 2440 x 1220 x 3mm Customwood Thinboard, IBS Mini Panel 2400 x 300 x 16mm White Melamine, IBuilt 2440 x 1220 x 9mm Non-Struct ROM Board, IBuilt 9 x 1200 x 2440mm V-Groove Lining MDF, IBuilt 2440 x 1220 x 6mm Customwood Thinboard, IBuilt 2440 x 1220 x 4.75mm Customwood Thinboard, Plan out the products you need for your project, Add your completed Project List directly to your cart. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Add to collection. USA-CANADA country of origin, We can customize ANY SIZE for you. what weight can the shelf support? x 97-in. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Its a final sale and It cannot be cancelled or returned. Shelf Size: (14 Inches Depth, 28 Inches Length). (14 Depth, 28 Length), MEL14X28 Brand: Generic 175 ratings $3098 Color: 14 Inches Depth Size: 28 Inches Length See more About this item Melamine 3/4" Thick. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. 10 STARS! These boards come in 2 widths, 11.75 or 14 inches, and 2 lengths, 23.75 or 48 inches. Pallet Edge Protectors & Corner Protectors, Size Dividers Oblong White with Black Numbers, Size Dividers Round White with Black Numbers, 0.5'' Clear Circle Size Labels with Black Print, Jewelry Displays for Slatwall or Slatgrid, Black Velvet with Gold Trim Hinged Jewelry Boxes, Hi Performance Dry Wax Food Service Tissue Paper, Natural Kraft & White Paper Merchandise Bags, Personalized Silk Screened Non Woven Reusable Shopping Bags, Personalized Color Magic Non Woven Reusable Shopping Bags, Non Woven Reusable Personalized Grocery Bags, Personalized Lo-Density Reinforced Patch Handle Plastic Bags, Personalized Lo-Density Plastic Draw Tape Bags, Personalized Hi-Density T-Shirt Plastic Retail Bags, Personalized Hi Density Plastic Merchandise Bags, Personalized AmeriTotes with Soft Loop Handle, Hot Stamped or Post Printed Recycled Natural Kraft Shopping Bags, Personalized Super Gloss Lo Density Plastic Bags, Zipper Reclosable Poly Bags with Hanger Hole, Zipper Reclosable Poly Bags with Writing Block, Pearl District 2 Way and 3 Way Frames and Accessories, Pearl District Outrigger Frames and Accessories, Slatwall Ready To Assemble Four Sided Slatwall Display, Slatwall Ready To Assemble H Unit Display, Garment Rack Replacement Arms and Casters, Adjustable Easel for Slatwall or Slatgrid, Full Sized Quarter Vision Jewelry Showcase with Pedastal Ends, Full Sized Quarter Vision Corner Jewelry Showcase, Full Sized Quarter Vision Jewelry Showcase, Full Sized Quarter Vision Jewelry Case with Angled Corners, Full Sized Quarter Vision Jewelry Showcase w Wood Sides, Hexagon Free Standing Jewelry Display Case, Hexagon Freestanding Jewelry Display Case Top Only, Curved Wall 45" Glass Display Case No Storage, Full Sized Quarter Vision Curved Jewelry Corner Showcase, Curved Wall 48" Wide Display Case with Storage, 0.5'' Slot Wall Standards Brackets & Accessories, 0.5'' Slot Wall Standards Flange Brackets, 0.5'' Slot Heavy Duty Wall Standards Brackets & Accessories, 1'' Slot Heavy Duty Wall Standards Brackets & Accessories, Shelf Rest with Rubber Buttons for Glass Shelves, Holiday AmeriTotes Hi-Density in Solid Colors, Christmas Packaging - Tags I Bows I Other for Resale, Christmas Shipping Boxes & Mailers for Resale, Retail Point of Sale (POS) System & Accessories. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". A: Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2023. Quality faces with pre-sanding means a great finish every time, Light and easy to handle building material, When clear finished the product gives that white crispcolour, Some filler or solid knots on the face veneer are allowed but is not common. Q: There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Do not buy the product if you are not sure of the exact measures. click on button "choose Color" you will see new picture with color names, Q: Compare. Try contacting them via Messages to find out! Please try again. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. it is very important to check the accurate measurements before buying this product. EXCLUSIVE Jobmate Melamine Shelf 1800 x 300mm Warm White SKU: 247087 MODEL: SMI-SV1830 5.0 (5) Write a review Available on orders 50.00 to 3000.00 More info $ 37 50 each Choose a store Add delivery location Add to cart bookmark_border Save to Wishlist Product details expand_more Specifications expand_more $2947. Great custom shelves, though two of them came with unfinished sides. Good news! Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Melamine Shelving (OFF/ WHITE) 16MM 1200X600 4/S 0.5MM PVC MDF Product Code: 170158 Availability: In Stock Price: $25.00 inc. gst Available Options * Available sizes: Qty: Add to Cart 0 reviews Write a review Description Please note this shelving is OFF/WHITE not bright white. Please call to place order. I had bookmarked this item almost a year ago thinking it might be possible to find some shelves that fit our kitchen cabinets that wouldn't need to be custom ordered. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Wire shelf with Dcor fascia 74,56. Clicking on the "Customize" button, a picture comes up with 5 colors of material. Part Code: 872231. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Orders placed before 1:00 PM will get dispatched same day! Final Sale. I should have ordered two 15 inch shelves. This is a versatile product that can be instal, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. . details. I recieved a prompt, professional & plesant reply assuring me that I was in time and that it could be done. Hanging Rope Shelf Project Guide. Amazon has encountered an error. $0.00 Add To Cart . Please try again. Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. Now this is a CUSTOM product, not something off a stock shelf! (20% off), Sale Price $17.27 So I ordered these custom sized shelves and they are a PERFECT match! American White Oak Crown Cut. Please note: whilst we can cut our melamine shelves to size, wecannot cut a shelf greater than 400D. CRAFTING YOUR IDEAS INTO PRODUCT We can cut just about anything .MDF - Meltica - Melamine - Particle Board - Veener Board - Perspex - Acrylic - ACM Board - Aluminium Sheet - Foam - Polystyrene Sheet.. and so much more! Premier Manufacturers and Suppliers or Shop Accessories, Fittings, and Shelves. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Saved me We have professional closet systems in our closets. Pricing will be shown based on this store. FINAL SALE, Get Accurate Width Measurement with "Customize Now" Button (1/4,1/2,3/4), Available in 10 colors, please search in amazon this ASIN: B07F4V4PHZ. Buy Shop Fittings, Retail Fixtures and Shelving Online, Used Flipper Hooks 300mm for Slatwall/ Volcano panel Box of 50. (14 Depth, 28 Length), MEL14X28, Updated other options based on this selection. By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. We have professional closet systems in our closets. Shelf for Flexiwall offset bar w/ notches 25mm x 333mm x 900mm Black. I need 16 5/8 x 34 1/2. Laminex Whiteboard MDF Panel 2440 x 1220 x 12mm Satin 872165. Seller obviously takes much pride in their product. Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? SKU. Melamine Shelf (1 - 40 of 158 results) Price ($) Shipping All Sellers 1/2'' thick WHITE Customized Cabinet Melamine Shelf, custom shelves cut to size. remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. A. Melamine. $27.89, $30.99 Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Discover magazines for sports lovers, and outdoor enthusiasts. Melamine Shelving & Storage. 1/7 Fraser Road, Panmure I don't see a customize now button. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Features Badge. It has been sent. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. 72 in. Melamine Shelf Cut to Size - Etsy Check out our melamine shelf cut to size selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. I need a board that is cut slightly larger than you offer, a few inches past your max dept, A: White Closet Shelves Melamine - Choose Your Accurate Size (1/4, 1/2, 3/4) 14x18inch Brand: TFKitchen 9 ratings $3900 Color: Width: 18" See all 25 options Size: Depth: 14" Depth: 14" Depth: 10" Depth: 12" Depth: 16" Depth: 18" Depth: 20" See more About this item We will send you (1) melamine shelf 14 inches depth x 18 inches width. A: Great packaging and item arrived ahead of schedule. W x 4.5 in. Under Add your personalization, the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know. We guarantee that the product you buy is the one you will receive, with the size/color/material specific. Bracket plug set Plug-in melamine shelf and Wallbands in H:70, H:134, H:198. 1200 x 600 x 7 mm1200 x 600 x 9 mm1200 x 600 x 12 mm1200 x 600 x 18 mm1200 x 1200 x 7 mm1200 x 1200 x 9 mm1200 x 1200 x 12 mm1200 x 1200 x 18 mm, 1200 x 600 x 4.75 mm1200 x 600 x 6 mm1200 x 600 x 9 mm1200 x 600 x 12 mm1200 x 600 x 18 mm1200 x 900 x 4.75 mm1200 x 900 x 6 mm1200 x 900 x 12 mm1200 x 900 x 18 mm1200 x 1200 x 4.75 mm1200 x 1200 x 6 mm1800 x 300 x 18 mm1800 x 400 x 18 mm1800 x 600 x 18 mm2400 x 300 x 18 mm2400 x 400 x 18 mm2400 x 600 x 18 mm, 1800 x 200 x 16 mm1800 x 300 x 16 mm1800 x 400 x 16 mm1800 x 600 x 16 mm2400 x 300 x 16 mm2400 x 400 x 16 mm2400 x 600 x 16 mm. We are sorry. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Melamine shelves are extremely versatile and cost effective. Please try again later. Free shipping for many products! Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2022. W Ventilated Pantry Shelf. Saved me a ton of money! Original Price $31.90 So I reached out to the seller to see if an adjustment could be made before it was shipped. Q: Thank you for your message. Please try again later. (18% off), Sale Price $64.00 (18% off), Sale Price $25.65 Find inspiration for your home and garden. Learn more. BBHARDWARES (1,510) $9.77 $11.50 (15% off) PAIR - White Melamine Shelf - cut to size - Edge finished on longest side CustomadeusaShop (171) $20.00 Trade Essentials. MDF Melamine Hardboard Pegboard If you are looking to make life easier for you with a small sheet that can fit in your car or a pre-finished shelf then check out the range of IBS Mini Panels. Name. Melamine Shelving & Storage. Versatile poductfor your D.I.Y. Durable, scratch-resistant laminate. You can also find our products from all major suppliers of building materials and hardware. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Shelves adjust easily without any tools to fit your changing needs. I just measured one of the other shelves. I ordered the shelf incorrectly. We will send you (1) melamine shelf 14 inches depth x 18 inches width. D x 3.5 in. What's , A: Compare . I need a melamine board 32 1/2" long, 14" wide and 1/4" t, A: Stay on-top of your LBP Skills Maintenance, Nailers/Bradders & Concrete Guns/Staplers, Laminex Whiteboard MDF Panel 2440 x 1220 x 18mm Gloss 872501, Laminex Whiteboard MDF Panel 2440 x 1220 x 16mm Gloss 872231, Laminex Whiteboard MDF Panel 2440 x 1220 x 18mm Satin 872712, Laminex Whiteboard MDF Panel 2440 x 1220 x 9mm Satin 873366, Laminex Whiteboard MDF Panel 2440 x 1220 x 12mm Satin 872165, Laminex Whiteboard MDF Panel 2440 x 1220 x 12mm Gloss 872036, Laminex Whiteboard MDF Panel 2440 x 1220 x 9mm Gloss 873185. IBS Mini Panel 2400 x 300 x 16mm White Melamine (0) $45.20. I should have ordered two 15 inch shelves. Share. I wanted 4 more shelves for my Master closet. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevance, and the amount sellers pay per click. Please feel free to contact us any time. I appreciate the ease of customizing my order and the speed of delivery. Would, and I will be, recommending to anyone in need of their products. Board thickness: 16mm. D x 96 in. Please try again later. My local closet company wanted twice the price for the same thing these folks offered and it was just as good, if not better. White/White . Lighting & Electrical . Original Price $30.00   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD). I had bookmarked this item almost a year ago thinking it might be possible to find some shelves that fit our kitchen cabinets that wouldn't need to be custom ordered. While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more. Pipeline 15.75 in. The shelves are 18mm thick and are edged on all 4 sides for a professional finish.

Can You Get Skydive Emotes In Apex Packs, Articles M