All around barrenness in my life, marriage, finance, certificate, visa, receive fruitfulness, in the name of Jesus. This is a serious matter. Break covenants and curses to destroy their legal hold. Father, let the curse of the Lord swallow the head of my battle, in the name of Jesus. The back to sender midnight prayer points are established to protect and prevent you from falling into the traps of your enemies. O Lord, carry out every surgical operation necessary in my body in the name of Jesus. I pray that God will command your enemy to decorate you adequately without fail in all areas of your life. Every witchcraft meeting taking place against my family and I now, be scattered unto desolation, in the name of Jesus. Every witchcraft power that has turned my sleep to nightmares, catch fire in the name of Jesus. These prayers are for midnight hours. "BACK TO SENDER" - PRAYING EAGLES NETWORK An Online Apostolic Prayer Ministry: RAISING, RESTORING AND SUSTAINING EFFECTIVE PRAYER ALTAR "BACK TO SENDER" SCRIPTURES: 1 Kings 13 v 1 - 4; (Young prophet v Jeroboam ) 2 King 19 v 1 - 37 (Note v 36 - 37) Sennacherib was smitten, Esther 6, 7 (Note v 10 Hamman died in the Gallow he prepared). Believers must know that back to sender prayer is what dislodges the wicked ones. Lord, I thank you for s successful day and a peaceful night. The Bible says in clear warfare language , ..the kingdom of God suffereth violence; and the violent taketh it by force! 14.Every cloud of uncertainty, clear away now in the name of Jesus Christ. Father, every thought of wickedness of the wicked against me becomes of non effect on me but returns back to the sender to destroy, in the name of Jesus. The night is also a time when destinies are been changed. The devil mostly attack people through the following: Nahum 3:1-4: Woe to the bloody city! Perhaps you are a pastor and your neighbours are calling you for prayer assistance but because they are experiencing demonic attacks, you refuse to respond. If you follow these steps,no matter how terrible the counter attack of the enemy may be, no matter how long you have been suffering, the good news is, you will surely overcome and maintain victory all the time. Satan wants you to believe that you cannot get to any where. Ps 31:17. Satanic arrows are very terrible and devastating. It is a great tragedy when the enemy kill you and later repent while you lavish your in eternal destruction. 45. A lot of people are now regretting for knowing this truth very late. See How To Advertise. Matthew 11:12. Remember a closed mouth is a closed destiny. King David fired that nonsense arrows back to the sender on the forehead of Goliath. Amen. If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to ecounselling@mountainoffire.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657. Ps 27:5. The world is full dominated by almost 100% evil. I crush the head of any serpent assigned against my life, in the name of Jesus. Every curse under which my family labour, be broken by the power in the blood of Jesus. 50 Midnight Prayer Points Father, thank you for what you have started doing in my life. His website- online ministries are created to teach people how to interpret their dreams with prayers. You can be oppressed to some degree, but if you are a Christian, neither the devil nor his powers can ever take control of your life. Midnight Prayer To Send Back Witchcraft Arrows 1. Terror by night, locate your senders, in the name of Jesus. In addition, they can afflict one soul through nightmares. or email to: admin@evangelistjoshua.com. Thats why as children of God, we must keep on praying to destroy all their scheme and charms militated against us. A PRAYER GUIDE OF PSALM 64 TO SEND EVIL ARROWS BACK TO THE SENDERSpiritual arrows have the tendency of hitting down 3 categories of people CATEGORY 1: The targeted person which is the one that the evil arrow was meant for and such a person starts experiencing negative occurrences in his/her life CATEGORY 2: The person that came into the picture of the targeted person who falls victim to the . I recover every blessing Ive lost to these evil animals in my dreams, in the name of Jesus. TEXT: PSALM 7:1-17. Light of God, shine upon my life, in the name of Jesus (spend. Any arrow fired into my glory to slow me down, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus. 2.Lord Jesus, show your mercy on me in the name of Jesus. Rise up and take such prayers aggressively. A witchcraft arrow can affect a mans destiny thereby causing tears. Every close enemy firing arrows into my life, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus. Father, let every wickedness of the wicked against my life and destiny come to an now and it backfires back to the sender, in the name of Jesus. Never allow the devil to rob you of your blessings because Gods plan for you is greater than what you may be passing through now. Do you know that the enemy do not want you to be free because you are close to your breakthrough? 2. Allowing people to touch your head, chest, or body any how. Ps 27:2. Father, send every marauders of the devil and their works back to them and prepare a table before me in their presence, in the name of Jesus. Storms of wicked elders, assigned to swallow me in the day of my joy, backfire, in the name of Jesus. You can submit your prayer request here, and we will interfere on your behalf. Every power of darkness against me and my family, I bind you in Jesus' name 2. , says we shall have whatever we say after praying, so its time to engage the force of violent prayers and faith and also speak the right words which are returning whatever they have sent back to them. Ps 91:5. Or who do you think is responsible for your problems? (Mat 13:25). Any charm and spell used against me by any strongman, be destroyed in the name of Jesus. Coven of witchcraft in my neighbourhood, assigned to kill my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. . Prayerfully send evil prayers back to the senders. The devil knows you need favour and that's why his agents use words to block it. 2) Every property of the enemy in my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. Arrows of constant failure and backwardness operating in my life, go back to the senders, in the name of Jesus. Blood of Jesus, cry against all evil gatherings arranged for my sake, in the name of Jesus. I fire back every evil arrow targeted at me and my family in the name of Jesus. Every satanic handshake or evil laying on of hands against my elevation, backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus. You can now pay your offerings, tithes, sow seeds or partner with us. The Bible says in Jeremiah 17:9,The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it? Father, let the enemies which have compassed me about in my steps be cast down and let their evil plans be their lot to destruction, in the name of Jesus. The prayer points will chase back every problem assigned to swallow you. 71. Any wicked arrows of having to fight hard before getting anything done, your time is up, die, in Jesus name. In the book of Mathew 13:25, we could see that the night is a time when the enemy can easily sow evil tares in the life of man. These prayers would guarantee your total victory from stubborn enemies. O God, arise and disgrace my blackmailers, in the name of Jesus. Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul. Christianity: A Religion Or A 'Way Of Life'. 60 Powerful Prayer Points For Back To Sender - Back to sender prayers are prayers in which we ask God to restore all of the wicked's evil properties and machinations back to them. These satanic attacks can serve as a poison to ones life and destiny forever. (Demonstrate your hands by waving it back to sender)! 73. If you think this is an ordinary situation, you are spiritually ignorant. By the blood of Jesus, I recover every good thing the devil has stolen away from my life in the name of Jesus. Hear the word of the Lord, arise and shine in the name of Jesus. There are so many curses, many evil prayers done on people in order to stop the overflowing blessings and turn ones joy into sorrow. Midnight prayers have the higher potency for answers to prayer. As as long as the witchcraft arrows are after you, there will be no progress and fruitfulness in all areas. All evil king and queen pursing my life and destiny from my root, die without remedy in Jesus name. The back to sender prayers are mostly taken to render null and void all the foundational arrows fired into your life through dreams and charms. Amen !. Wherever is the source of this arrow, I command you to return to the head of the sender by fire, in the name of Jesus. Father, I release hailstones upon every wicked one trailing and destabilizing my growth and forwardness in life, in the name of Jesus. Arrows that flieth by day, locate your senders, in the name of Jesus. This means that David made warfare prayers to God that He should destroy his enemies and He responded. EVIL ARROWS GO BACK TO SENDERS Today is DAY 11 of the 21 days MIDNIGHT PRAYERS. Anyone carrying evil sacrifice at night because of me, any strange personality in the village waiting to hear bad news from me, Fire of God, destroy them unaware, in the name of Jesus. I recover by fire every good thing that has been stolen away from my life in the name of Jesus. The back to sender midnight prayer points are established to protect and prevent you from falling into the traps of your enemies. Contents within this website is for only to edifying the body of Christ and solution site to all spiritual problems and registered with government. 4) Terror by night, locate your senders, in the name of Jesus. Prayer points 1) Visitation of darkness into my life, backfire, in the name of Jesus. I frustrate and disappoint every plan of the wicked through animals dreams, in the name of Jesus. Every power holding to my advancement, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus. If the enemies have captured you, you have to revoke their operations immediately and recover your destiny. Every strongman interested in destroying my life and destiny because of what God is doing in my life, fall down and die; in the name of Jesus name. My body, my head, my legs hear the word of the Lord, reject all satanic arrows, in the name of Jesus. Father, every sorrow from the pit of hell that has compassed me about is revoked and sent back to sender to devastate them, in the me of Jesus. Father, let every lying lip and tongue that rises against my rising and upliftment be of non effect and they be silenced forever, in the name of Jesus. I break and cancel any curse placed on me out of jealousy in the name of Jesus. BREAK!, in the name of Jesus. Every known and unknown strongman/woman attacking me through charms, curses, dreams, run mad and die by fire in the name of Jesus. One of the greatest problem of Christianity today is the fact that they make noise a lot and there is no more power in their midst. Why? Commit yourself into it and don't stop the prayers until you have peace and joy in your spirit. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. Any place on earth where my glory is harbored, be shaken by the earthquake and the seaquake and release my glory, in the name of Jesus. Today we shall be looking at a prayer topic i titled, Back To Sender Prayer Points. You my life, hear the word of the Lord, refuse to cooperate with dream criminals in the name of Jesus. As many that wants the arrows to go back to senders should pray aggressively and observe these solutions. Mathew: 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. The reason many Christians are so fearful today is because they do not have power. 2. Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? 19. --Advertisements-- --Advertisements-- Many do not know the value of midnight prayers. Believers must pray with immense violence to dislodge the wicked. Father, let every foe that has gathered to eat up my flesh stumble and fall and begin to eat their own flesh, in the name of Jesus. I take authority over all witchcraft arrows emanating from my personal and ancestral sins, in the name of Jesus. Let all past satanic defeats in the dream be converted to victory in the name of Jesus. Back to sender prayers will continue to do wonders for those who strongly believe in God of vengeance. 9.Every completed work of darkness , programmed against me at midnight, exploded in the name of Jesus Christ. I pray for you, may the Lord fight your battles and declare calmness in your storm today, in the name of Jesus. The solution to your battles might be one of these prayers against stubborn ancestral powers. Dear Lord, I want to emulate Your son Jesus in prayer. There is lamentation in heaven in the boo of Psalm 7:11, God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day. Just get in His presence and let Him to direct your prayers. If you want deliverance, you need pray the prayers very well. 35 MfM Back To Sender Prayer Points. Any long staying arrows in my life, you are not my Maker, so therefore I challenge you now in the name of Jesus. The devil wants you to know that they have a full control of your life. Lord, I ask for forgiveness. How the adversary of Mordecai the Jew recommended the kind of honour to give to Mordecai without knowing it and the king commanded Haman the enemy of Mordecai to decorate him and also make sure none of those decorations fail. Prayer to avert evil tags: back to sender prayer points pdf, powerful midnight prayer points, back to sender meaning, evil arrow go back to your sender song, lord's prayer, night prayer for protection, prayer of protection psalm 91, prayer for healing Father, let the mark of Christ on me return back to the sender every arrow of sorrow and affliction sent to me, in the name of Jesus. Parents laying curses on their children. Acts 3:19 (Repent therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out,); 1 John 1:9 (If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness) A back to senders prayers has the power to disgrace and destroy your enemies. Mark 11:24, says we shall have whatever we say after praying, so its time to engage the force of violent prayers and faith and also speak the right words which are returning whatever they have sent back to them. The moment you are surrounded by witches and wizards, your enemies will begin to operate on the platform of victory. Every property of the enemy in my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. 5. By the grace of God, Evangelist Joshua has been interpreting dreams since he was 12 years old and till now. 11. Every evil power from my fathers house, transferring afflictions into my life, die, in the name of Jesus. Thou power of God, disgrace the laughter of my enemies, in the name of Jesus. 6.I terminate by thunder, every household wickedness against my destiny. I disband any wicked meeting held in the spirit realm against my destiny in the name of Jesus. False Prophets and Prophetess will spiritually set limitations and restrictions on the type of prayer you should pray. All witchcraft wars from my foundation against me, fail woefully in Jesus name. Every power assigned to terminate my purpose on earth through bad marriage and sexual immorality, die, in the name of Jesus. O Lord my God, deliver me by fire from every inherited covenant I have entered into consciously or unconsciously in the mighty name of Jesus. Lord, I pray for my family. Evangelist Joshua Orekhie is a servant of God gifted in spiritual gifts of prayers and dream interpretations. name. Another Biblical example is Joseph. In Galatians 3:1, Paul used the word bewitchment to describe the act of being led away into evil doctrines. The enemy will not reinforce against you. Ps 16:4. In 1 Kings 13:1 -4, The Junior prophet was prophesying before the Altar, Jeroboam stretched out evil hand against him, immediately there was backfiring, the hand of Jeroboam withered, I pray that every evil hand dropping problems into your life shall wither by fire in Jesus name. There is something known as counter attack. Nehemiah 4:4 8.O God of vengeance, terminate every power looking against my progress in the name of Jesus Christ. Every witchcraft arrow from my ancestors fired into my career, ministry, finance, marriage etc, backfire, in the name of Jesus. I command the fire of God to roast the ancestral animals assigned to drag me backward, in the name of Jesus. Every evil power using my placenta and the placentas of my family members to summon our spirits, I break your power now, in Jesus name. 12.Every destiny-paralyzing power fashioned against my glory, falls down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ. Stealing should not be encouraged; Contact us through this link: admin@evangelistjoshua.com, or through this Email: dreamswithjoshua@gmail.com, Copyright (2023) Evangelist Joshua Orekhie Ministries. The enemy understands that you have a glory to become a great person and that is why he is working hard to frustrate the life of the children of God. This is an abomination. I shall not be ashamed but the wicked shall.be ashamed, in the name of Jesus. Ps 91:1. Enough is enough! The 3am prayers must be taken with fire and you must never sleep during the process of the warfare prayers. For strangers are risen up against me, and oppressors seek after my soul: they have not set God before them. Father, because I bear the mark of Christ, every mark of the devil sent to destroy me is declared null and void and sent back to the sender, in the name of Jesus. Every bird of witchcraft, assigned to trouble my progress, you are a liar, die, in Jesus name. He said, Oh foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? If the satanic arrow fired into your life is tough, then deliverance too will be tough. I use the blood of Jesus to separate myself from any effigy and voodoo used against me, in Jesus name. 2 Corinthians 10:3-6 Father, because I dwell in the secret place of the most high, every secret plan and hidden attacks of the enemy against my glory and success shall not see the light of day and I return it back to them by thunder, in the name of Jesus. Believers have been given authority to trample on the wicked. As far as you are a child of God, you should always be mindful of the advances of the wicked. Any witchcraft parent using my sweat and those of my family members against us, lose your power and die, in the name of Jesus. Every arrow of poverty in my hand, manifest and backfirie, in the name of Jesus. Ps 23:5. Family working against families. Hear, O our God; for we are despised: and turn their reproach upon their own head, and give them for a prey in the land of captivity: Esther 7:10 Was the Love between King David and Jonathan Homosexual? Any battle that has grown old in my life, fire of God, pursue them out of my life, in the name of Jesus. But it is for those who are readily available for war unto victory. Psalm 7:13 He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors. / Happy 75th Birthday To Pastor Adeboye / Christianity: A Religion Or A 'Way Of Life'? Declare that your house and room in particular become insulated with the fire of the Holy Spirit and the blood of Jesus Christ, in Jesus name. Believers have been given authority to trample on the wicked Luke 10:19, and send their evil luggages back to them in ten folds. Though the prophecy did not affect him because God didnt remove him from the throne, rather spoke of a future king who will rise and serve and obey God. I recover by fire every good thing stolen away from my life while I was fast asleep in the name of Jesus. (Matthew 11:12). Father, let every wicked force preparing an instrument of death for my life take my place in his plans, in the name of Jesus. Water spirit arrows of poverty and debts fired into my life backfire, in the name of Jesus. Every curse of this is how far you can go issued against my life, break, break, break, in the name of Jesus. From fasting to prayers. Arrows of academic and career frustration, I am not your candidate, return to your owners, in Jesus name. Ps 18:34. 4. You pray a simple prayer like this: I break any curse working against me or I break any covenant working against me, in the name of Jesus. Overcome the strongman assigned to any situation in your life. Fill the following form: You have entered an incorrect email address! Any strong curse, following my life around, to make my life miserable, blood of Jesus, break them now, in the name of Jesus. Prayer for back to senders have produced mighty deliverance for millions of people. 100 midnight prayer points 2022; 100 prayer points on psalm; 100 powerful warfare prayer points; . 2. You dont need to go to Bible school for you to understand some Scriptural verses. 25. Any power, summoning animals in my dream to destroy me, die suddenly, in the name of Jesus. Powerful Back To Sender Prayers For People. You can also recover all the things the enemy has stolen from your life in the night. These set of prophets fails to accept the benefits it has when a righteous pray a back to sender prayer points. From this passage, we were told that Jacob recovered his original destiny after he had wrestled with an angel. The Back to sender prayers are taken to send back all incoming satanic troubles against you. Pray and receive a cleansing by the blood of Christ from every sin that may open you up for the devil to succeed at attacking you, in Jesus name. You can submit your prayer request here, and we will interfere on your behalf. The brothers of Joseph sold him to the place of bondage; but this brought promotion to Joseph. Back to sender prayers are prayer we pray to return all evil properties and machinations of the wicked back upon their heads. I release myself from the stronghold of marine witchcraft animals tormenting my future, in the name of Jesus. Satanic mirror of wickedness used to monitor and curse me, destroy by fire, in the name of Jesus. Father, every wicked force of darkness who wants to take my life and that of my family before time, that verdict shall not stand because our times are in your hands and I return that verdict of death to them and their families, in the name of Jesus. Father, let every high look of the evil one to hurt me and my family be brought down upon them, in the name of Jesus. There are records of people who was once rich suddenly become poor. Home; Bible verses; Every spiritual arrow in my body, come out by fire, come out by fire, come out by fire in the name of Jesus. 3.I cover all my prayer points with the blood of Jesus. Command the fire of God to attack the personality waging battle against you. I break the arrows sent to disgrace and shatter my life to pieces, in the name of Jesus. King Jeroboam got jealous and wanted to curse the prophet. Thank you Jamie for these Prayers they bring tears to my eyes l can feel the words going through my heart they are powerful words, l will pray this prayer because l am having a lot of problem with my tenants, and my son is in a very bad way, he needs a lot of prayers like this to help him. Every flying witch that wants to use either me or any of my family members as a horse, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. Poison of darkness, come out of my life in the name of Jesus. Every fetish material prepared to attack me, backfire on your sender in Jesus name. Deuteronomy 7:26, Every power surrounding me in the kingdom of darkness, your time is up, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus. Dr. Dk Olukoya Sermon & Prayers Olukoya Midnight Prayers are deliverance prayers you Pray at Midnight, Morning, or every day at 12am. We need some warfare prayers to deal with the strongman of our destiny and thereafter we find ways for our imprisoned virtues to be released unto us. The back to sender prayer points are the Goliath, Herod, Pharaoh, Haman in your fathers house. 4.Every midnight power walking against my destiny catches fire in the name of Jesus. I take authority over all the associated demonic arrows attacking my destiny, in Jesus name. Ask God to order His angels to surround and protect you from witchcraft flying arrows. Any stubborn powers, protecting my battles from dying, your end has come, die, in the name of Jesus. (Declare it with power). 65Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland. If you ever wake up from evil incisions on your body, this is the first sign of witchcraft initiation and sacrifice made on your behalf at their coven. It is the hour the enemy gathers together with their charms to fight against their victims. Many people are fighting, and fighting and yet no solutions. Father Lord, let every habitation of the wicked be burnt by fire in the name of Jesus. Shrine demons operating against my life and and against the lives of my family members invoke yourself to the grave and die, in the name of Jesus. Foundational arrows that made me to be disgraced out of breakthroughs, die by fire, in the name of Jesus. Here are some after midnight prayer ideas to begin with: 1. With this, you can rest assured of total victory and immune yourself against any forms of ancestral or household wicked arrows. Biggest Christian Prayer and Bible Website. What are the consequences of copyright infringement? But the moment you are about to get your major positive breakthrough in life thats when they will show up and block it. Also one of the arrows the enemies are using to attack believers is to cease their joy and peace and when that happens they have depression, they experience fear and feel hopeless. Don't take heavy food as from 6pm upward. Commanding satanic arrows to go back to sender requires a serious spiritual works. Anyone who has any one of my pictures and is using them to steal my virtues, I recover them from you today by fire, in the name of Jesus.

White Oleander Did Astrid Sleep With Ray, Can You Drive With Anti Pollution Fault, Articles M