post; account; . Or sign in if you already have an account. Go to Chattanooga r/Chattanooga Posted by 5StarRican Apartments with NO (Agressive) Breed Restrictions Me and my wife will be moving due to work in the Dunlap area maybe sometime in the summer. Downtown and the neighboring Southside district form the urban core of the community, with many of the citys best venues for dining, nightlife, and entertainment found within a couple of blocks of Market Street in this area. City Ordinance Ban/Dangerous or Vicious; Adamsville: Section: 10-204: Pit bulls declared "vicious" Baileyton: Section: 10-204: Pit bulls declared "vicious" Lincoya Bay Apartments 3000 Lincoya Bay Drive Nashville, TN 37214 Available NOW!! Email me listings and apartment related info. This browser is no longer supported. View All Hours Pet Rent $10 Per Pet Per Month 2 Beds. The people that live here are very friendly . - have weight restrictions 60-70 lbs. some towns and cities have passed breed-specific laws that ban the ownership of certain dog breeds or impose heavy restrictions to prevent these dogs from inflicting injury. Apartments Memphis 300 $ From the endless grassy areas for walking and playing with your pets, the terrific pool area, and the fact the buildings are not piled on top of each other which allows you to feel a sense of privacy which is rare in apartment complexes nowadays, it's just terrific! Property Manager at District at Hamilton Place, Responded To This Review. Washer and Dryer Connections TN The average rent for a 3 bedroom apartment in Chattanooga, TN is $1,666. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. If you're looking for a home in Chattanooga, I would highly recommend contacting the District for a consultation. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. You also agree to By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. Email Property (423) 793-8172. I turned my keys to the apartment in they day I left and she tried to say she thought I was still living there. Coll., UT Chattanooga and others. I lived at The Reserve at Lakeshore for over 2 years. I call the office and am told by the assistant manager (Sydney Folds) "I'll call you back in the morning when I've had time to review your file". Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Chattanooga, then use our bedroom, bathroom and rent price filters to find your perfect home. I HAVE LIVED AT THIS APARTMENT COMMUNITY FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS. If you ever need anything from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. 1.9 mi, 2-3 Br charges, as well, which were, also, untrue. Drive: 7 min. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Share details of your own experience with this property, I would advise to read and look very throughly before moving in or even consider moving here. GA This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. I have a hard time believing this will hold up in court as I still have the watering can and am not above having it tested myself to find what it was that was coming out of their faucets. Email me listings and apartment related info. Office Hours Also, because these aren't the newest buildings and are made almost completely of wood, we do get cockroaches/water bugs in the spring and summer. . - Whatever they promise you, DO NOT SIGN OR BELIEVE IT UNTIL YOU'VE GOT IT IN WRITING FROM JENNIFER. Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm Read More Read More This is my favorite apartment I've ever lived in. Once you sign a lease they will treat you like garbage. Thank you so much for the amazing review! Thank you for the 5-Star rating! Displayed square footage is approximate. Here youll find three shopping centers within 1.1 miles. It's embarrassing when we have friends over because that's the first thing they notice when walking into the kitchen. print. The landscape is beautiful . There are also five parks within 10.7 miles, including Elise Chapin Sanctuary at Audubon Acres, Tennessee Valley Railroad, and Booker T. Washington State Park. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. Snow Hill. Reserve at Lakeshore is an apartment community located in Hamilton County and the 37415 ZIP Code. Reserve at Lakeshore has 5 parks within 11.5 miles, including Tennessee Valley Railroad, Booker T. Washington State Park, and Tennessee Aquarium. Pet fee is dependent on weight of pet at full growth and quantity of pets not exceeding 2 per apartment home. Awesome location. District at Hamilton Place is near Lovell Field, located 5.2 miles or 13 minutes away. Parking is never a problemmost of the time you park right in front of your apartment. - The office in general is just a clown show. Also, I love that I never have to fight for a parking spot like with other apartments Ive stayed at my car is just steps away from the front door. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Visit Website. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Check out photos and find out information about neighborhoods, schools, nearby public transit, and more by clicking on any of these 11 Chattanooga income restricted apartments. Shaker Style Cabinets Time and distance from Reserve at Lakeshore. 3 available units in this apartment building. I can't imagine living anywhere but the Reserve at Lakeshore. So glad we made The District our new home. 37405, 2-3 Br The first year, it wasn't too bad. 8484 Old Cleveland Pike Rental for rent in Ooltewah, TN. 1 Floor Plan. 8.6 mi, 1-2 Br They are not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date, or complete. Apartments are very well taken care of. My wife, my son, and I lived at this apartment for a year prior to moving out before I leave for basic training for the military. Bridgeway Chattanooga Apartment Homes is located in Chattanooga, Tennessee in the 37421 zip code. The office staff has been a dream to work with and always helpful. I love sitting on my deck watching the boats on the lake, viewing the many wonderful sunrises and sunsets, and just relaxing after a day at work. No matter what your problem is or what time of day, those guys take care of the issue right then. . Please let us know if we can do anything to make your stay more enjoyable! The grounds are nicely kept and maintenance is fantastic. We're terribly sorry to hear about your experience and we want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Some of the most popular are Jasons Deli, which is located beside Hamilton Place Mall and offers a fresh salad bar, soups, baked potatoes and sandwiches of all varieties, Alleia, which is a five-star Italian inspired dining establishment located in Chattanoogas Southside, and the Big River Grille & Brewing Works, which is unique to Chattanooga and is located it the heart of downtown. We plan on renewing our lease until we finally buy a house, which will be at least another year if not more. 129 Walnut St Unit 103, Chattanooga, TN 37403-1144 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. I have lived here for 9 years and absolutely love it. Coll. Ridgeview at Northgate is an apartment community located in Hamilton County and the 37343 ZIP Code. Always beware of scams. Apartments near UT Chattanooga-Chattanooga Campus, Apartments near Southern Adventist University, The average rent of a 1 bedroom rental in Chattanooga, TN is $1,347, The average rent of a 2 bedroom rental in Chattanooga, TN is $1,117, The average rent of a 3 bedroom rental in Chattanooga, TN is $1,472, The average rent of a 4 bedroom rental in Chattanooga, TN is $1,612. Wellington Investment Properties / 10. I'm not really okay with this considering everyone has bills to pay and I have a baby that we're expecting any day now but I say okay that's fine. We take great pride in. Breed restrictions apply. Granite Countertops 2BR / 2Ba 1278ft 2 available feb 28. cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof apartment w/d hookups no smoking off-street parking rent period: monthly. Last updated March 1 2023 at 7:23 AM. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. - Your windows will more than likely not hold themselves up, get used to using candles or wooden dowels to hold them up. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Management and the pest service are probably the worst outlet to go to considering Im having to pay with my own money for my own pest service at their own complex for their issues. Breed restrictions, also known as breed-specific legislation, can disqualify a pet owner's rental application. Pet fee is dependent on weight of pet at full growth and quantity of pets not exceeding 2 per apartment home. This community has a 1 - 2 Beds , 1 - 2 Baths , and is for rent for $1,350 - $1,690. Aside from the cockroaches, we have some other type of bugs living in our light fixtures in the kitchen. This property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $1,217/mo. The average rent for a 4 bedroom apartment in Chattanooga, TN is $1,537. Overall Im glad I found this place and would recommend it to anyone! 2 br, 2131 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN $599 Featured Amenities - 1, 2 & 3 Spacious Bedroom Apartment Homes - 3. The two leasing agents at the office (Jordan and Savanna) were super helpful and motivated throughout the leasing process and within a little over a week I had been approved and was able to move in! The gardeners take pride in their work. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. There are also five parks within 9.3 miles, including Elise Chapin Sanctuary at Audubon Acres, Tennessee Valley Railroad, and UTC Clarence Jones Observatory. If you believe one of our properties has been listed on these sites by a scammer, please notify the office. Please do not hesitate to reach out in case you need anything! Pets Accepted (Up to 1 Small Dog Only) on a case-by-case basis with approval and payment of applicable fees. $3,300; 4 Beds; 4 Baths; 2509 E 12th St, Chattanooga, TN 37404. So I don't have too long of a drive to work. I encountered minimal to no problems with maintenance which was almost always there the next day. She wants the best for her residents. Hardwood Style Floors I never said anything to her about me vacating the apartment on the weekend which let me know she was LYING.. Chattanooga Utilities-Included Apartments, Chattanooga Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Email me listings and apartment related info. Your comments truly mean a great deal to our entire staff! That's why we work hard to make your pet feel as welcome in their new home as you do with no breed restrictions! In the time that I have been there they have been through 3 properties managers and 4 different complete office staffs. Restrictions - Max 2 pets per apartment. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. We are so glad you love our community as much as we do! The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. They are also extremely kind. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. $1,233-$2,790 Property Address: 1421 Cloverdale Cir, Hixson, TN 37343 (423) 558-3867 Tour Your Way Contact Us Office Hours View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at 8484 Old Cleveland Pike Rental on ForRent.com. Would recommend this complex to anyone needing a place to call home. * Square footage definitions vary. I just received not a call, but an email, stating that the $300 we paid for a PET DEPOSIT instead was placed towards our rent as credit and that we will have to make up the $300 pet deposit. No Breed Restrictions | Apartment Pet Policies at MAA Pet Policies At MAA, we understand that pets are an important part of your family. 2 br, 500 Brooksboro Terrace, Nashville, TN $799 - $879 Featured Amenities - 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apts. Apartments Memphis 525 $ $750 / 3br - 1000ft - I have several Memphis Homes Avail. 37403, 2 Br Tucked away from the hustle, Steeplechase features 1 and 2-bedroom apartment homes with stunning views, landscapes and lush trees. It was truly therapeutic to wake up every day to a beautiful lake view. The employees in the office were rude and did not pick up the phone or meet with you. Henry Lofts has rental units ranging from 447-1475 sq ft starting at $900. Ridgeview at Northgate is 75.5 miles from Arnold Air Force Base Tullahoma, and is convenient to other military bases, including Arnold Air Force Base Estill Springs. Pet Fees. $1,339-$1,639 Find out how. One bedroom with hardwoods, possible two bedroom! The 700 sq. 37311 , 37307 , 37302 , 37379 , and 37416 are nearby zips. Transit Score measures access to public transit. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. "Best value" units are located in buildings rated three stars or higher. Browse fantastic housing for rent. If you know of a city that has added or repealed laws, please send us an update with the form below. Most listings specify if pets are allowed. The city is surrounded by thousands of acres of Tennessees unspoiled natural beauty, offering endless opportunities for hiking, rock climbing, camping, and mountain biking, or just exploring and sightseeing in general. We track the changes and keep you up to date when a rental rate decreases. Ridgeview at Northgate features six floor plans of one, two, and three sizable bedroom apartment homes for rent soon. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Read other reviews and youll see its what they do. The dog park is the nicest one I've ever seen at an apartment complex. I reported this and I was informed that their cleaning crew doesn't do a good job but unfortunately they were unable to do anything about it. This is being addressed 9 months after the fact and 2 weeks after we are no longer your customer. $25 mo./rent, and pet screening fee per pet prior to move-in. 7.9 mi, Hixson, The latest methodology prioritizes student growth through measures of equity and school quality. Positioned along the Tennessee River just minutes north of the Georgia state line, Chattanooga is a city of rich history, gorgeous scenery, and heaps of southern hospitality. No breed restrictions if 25 lbs. One y that I have would be to the side gate road that connects to Goodwin Rd should have a spot that connects to the entrance of the complex, as well. TN * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. The community is quiet and friendly, the view is AMAZING, and my dog loves being able to spend time outside of the HUGE balcony. Chattanooga Commercial Real Estate; Chattanooga Office Space; . Apartments Nashville 599 $. I loved this property. 37408, 2 Br Luckily, Apartment Finder provides 3 subsidized or section 8 rental homes in Chattanooga so you can find the best fit for you and your family. The GreatSchools Summary Rating is based on several metrics. Happy Summer, pet parents! This house is listed for rent at $1,950/month. My neighbors here are all so nice and quiet! I've lived here for over two years and I absolutely love it. Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about The Reserve at Lakeshore! Consent is not a condition for services. Apartments For Rent. It is nice to call if I have a maintenance problem and it is fixed by the time I get home. The dog park water dispenser doesnt work, but at least they are keeping it up and working NOT! Vintage Cleveland is a 759 - 1,104 sq. 8.5 mi, Chattanooga, Hi, we really appreciate your positive review! In a panic my husband and I started exploring our area immediately- we found the District online, jumped in the car and ran right over. 20.4 mi. Low Income Apartments for Rent in Chattanooga, TN 11 Rentals Available Virtual Tour The Emery Updated Today 7604 Standifer Gap Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421 2 - 3 Beds $1,339 - $1,639 Email Property (423) 497-0677 Virtual Tour Dogwood Place Apartments 2 Wks Ago 201 Eads St, East Ridge, TN 37412 2 - 3 Beds $707 - $1,008 Email Property (706) 841-9478 Ridgeview at Northgate is located in Northgate-Big Ridge in the city of Chattanooga. The Reserve at Lakeshore is a fantastic apartment complex. BEDROOMS . View All Neighborhoods in the Chattanooga Area, View All Zip Codes in the Chattanooga Area, Chattanooga State Mid College High School. $1,502-$1,692 After I decided I would be choosing the District, the staff made themselves available to answer any questions I had in the weeks leading up to my move, during the move, and every time I've had a question since, always with kindness and efficiency. Whether it's a house, condo, or apartment for rent in Nashville, TN, we're sure to help you get settled in a place that best fits your requirements. Transportation Car-Dependent 47 out of 100 WalkScore Rating $300 off March, April and May! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you or make your stay here even more enjoyable! Scores provided by If youre the type of person that enjoys lake-life, but also all of the conveniences of a large city minus the racket (its a 15 minute drive to downtown Chattanooga from the complex), then look no further, you cannot beat this place! 2 Beds . S. Studio. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. The apartments sit back off the road, they are very quiet and don't feel like they're so close to a very busy area. Chattanooga Low Income Apartments for Rent, Pet Friendly Apartments in Chattanooga,TN, Apartments in Chattanooga,TN with Utilities Included, Cheap Apartment Rentals in Chattanooga,TN, Houses in Chattanooga,TN with Washer/Dryer, Income Restricted Apartments in Chattanooga,TN, Short Term Lease Apartments in Chattanooga,TN, Apartments under $1000 in Chattanooga,TN, Apartments under $1500 in Chattanooga,TN, Apartments under $2000 in Chattanooga,TN, Apartments under $2500 in Chattanooga,TN, Apartments under $3000 in Chattanooga,TN. I had a good experience at the District; however, unless you can afford to lose $500 - $1000 at the end towards their picky unnecessary fees I would suggest looking elsewhere and save yourself the headache. Admin Fee $150 Staffordshire Terriers. Always beware of scams. The saying "lipstick on a pig" hardly does it justice. There are no reviews for this property. For further details on our pet policy, please contact our office staff. NO SMOKING! What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? GreatSchools A dog bite injury lawyer explains breed-specific legislation in Tennessee towns and cities and how it could affect your case after a dog attack. - My heat went out twice during my 6 month tenure. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Chattanooga Utilities-Included Apartments, Chattanooga Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Learn More About Hickory Valley-Hamilton Place. ShareLink Copied Map. There are no reviews for this property. However, there are some ways to get around breed restrictions when applying for a lease. As always, please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable! Pet Deposit $350 Per Pet (2 Pet Limit) You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. I hate them, they gross me out, but it's also not exactly something that management can just up and change over night. I moved from out of town and immediately felt at home. Reserve at Lakeshore has rental units ranging from 500-1550 sq ft starting at $1089. By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable! 8484 Old Cleveland Pike is a 3 bed, 2 bath house in Collegedale, Chattanooga. Too much to list but I love it here! This is a beautiful place to call home!!! Thank you!! Yes, to view the floor plan in person please set an appointment for a personal tour. Staff are wonderful. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? District at Hamilton Place is located in Hickory Valley-Hamilton Place in the city of Chattanooga. They have helped me and I love their work out center and dog park. Walk Score From the hardwood flooring to the 24 hour fitness room. . The community setting is incredible. Here youll find three shopping centers within 0.7 mile. Keep Coll. $1,100 / 2br - 1278ft 2 - 2 Bedroom, February Availability, No Breed Restrictions (Near elementary, . Whether it's a move-in special or a free tv, we locate the rentals that offer a little something extra when you sign your lease. As a point of reference, my electric bill at my previous apartment (larger square footage) never got higher than $90; the apartment I'm at now looks to be about $70. We are so happy to hear this! With a resort style pool and sun deck overlooking the lake, two lighted tennis courts, fitness center, and on-site restaurant and lounge, The Reserve at Lakeshore offer residents the escape you deserve. 865 sq. Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! The Reserve at Lakeshore is great place to live! 8 Units Available. My New Place. Near elementary, middle and high school $1,100 breed restrictions apply and may incur fees. - When you get your monthly "rate" make sure to also account for the renters insurance they force you to have [~$35/month], remember that they use gas so you will have a bill from Chattanooga Gas as well as your EPB bill. Maintenance staff is always cleaning and updating. and UT Chattanooga. Keep in mind that apartments may also prohibit dogs mixed with restricted breeds. Or sign in if you already have an account, 7604 Standifer Gap Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421, *Please enter your address or point of interest. It has huge vaulted ceilings with nice looking ceiling fans in every room. Management staff is fantasticattentive to any issues that come up and easy to work with. Chattanooga School for Arts and Sciences Csas Uppe, Chattanooga State Mid College High School. Stop by Tennessee River Park to test your stamina on the 10-mile walking path that leads into downtown Chattanooga. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. This apartment community was built in 2015 and has 3 stories with 250 units. 30742, 1-2 Br The problem is when you move out you will be hit with erroneous fees !! I'll try to give some of the many issues I experienced in the hopes that it will save someone the stress; you can find way better apartments for a cheaper price elsewhere. So we just make sure we get out apartment sprayed every few weeks (free of charge, it's included in our rent) and we usually don't have a problem with them inside the house. There are no reviews for this property. 3 Bed 2 Bath $1359 Best place this side of the Mississippi! (opens in new window/tab). Have not moved out obviously so I am not sure on the move out fees but I know that if you break something just go to them and get it handled from the jump. Monthly pet rent. - Photos do not do this property justice! Signal View Apartments is an apartment in Chattanooga in zip code 37405. The ladies in the office and the maintenance team are friendly and courteous. Emily, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It is a good first apartment. District at Hamilton Place is an apartment community located in Hamilton County and the 37421 ZIP Code. Have an awesome day! $1,449-$1,779 I had a smooth move in transition thanks to Olivia. For rent without breed restrictions az Receive new listings by email Apartment 16 Cabin Co-op Condo 3 Duplex Efficiency Apartment House 32 Loft Manufactured Multi Family Ranch Townhouse 2 bedroom, Scottsdale AZ 85251 85251, Scottsdale, Maricopa County, AZ .the hallway. View our Pet Policy; Interiors Open Concept Floor Plans; High Quality Wood Cabinetry . Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Within 50 Miles of District at Hamilton Place, Chattanooga, The Hickory Valley section of East Brainerd provides ridiculously easy access to Interstate 75 and Highway 153, arteries that give quick access to downtown jobs in 15 minutes or less. The entire move out process feels like a scam to nickel and dime you for normal wear and tear. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. ft. apartment is a 1 bed, 1.0 bath unit. Outside looks great, but the inside of the apartments are run down. Or sign in if you already have an account. Centrally located in the heart of Chattanooga's East Brainerd and Hickory Valley neighborhoods, it's the closest you can be to the second-largest shopping mall in Tennessee. There are also five parks within 11.5 miles, including Tennessee Valley Railroad, Booker T. Washington State Park, and Tennessee Aquarium. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Searching for low income housing and no credit check apartments in Chattanooga, TN at Apartments.com is the first step toward finding a new home that you both love and can afford. I will definitely let Amber and the maintenance team know you took the time to brag on them! Scores provided by Midsouth Homes 4 Rent -- I have several properties for rent. I live by myself and feel very safe. Not Available (2) 2104 Union. Ridgeview at Northgate has rentals available ranging from 776-1405 sq ft. . We have had a particular issue and they have fixed it from the jump. TN 782 Riverfront Pkwy Unit 212, Chattanooga, TN 37402 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo.

How Many Life Jackets Were On The Titanic, New Restaurants In Texarkana, Articles N