They have purchased several coins from me in the last few years. And bear in mind that two coins in NGC holders with an identical grade can be two completely different quality coins. Company website run by crooks outside USA pretending to be in USA to get USA money taking your hard-earned dollars funneling it to the country of Peru, Better Business Bureau of South Florida BBB of South Florida Andre Amaro and the BBB of South Florida are harassing me and my small business! IN 3 WEEKS THEY SENT 3 OF MY RECIPIENTS DEAD FROZEN TINY BOUQUETS calgary, Ponce motors Deceptive car sales Austin Texas, Nextiva efax overcharged me for an entire year even before the monthly trial expired able to use the service at all. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. ART AND COIN TVBARRY CHAPPELL SHOW. I know it retailed from the mint at $205.00 as I bought one, but Mike Mezack of HSN was offering his in ANACS 70 for $999.95! Their prices are very fair and Ebay is a good place if you have the patience to wait for the right coin to come along at the right price. The search returned several entries on the first page that was not RCTV. I saw something recently on his show that I was pleased with. My answer to the question about the higher premiums would usually be "no". He thinks you should put some away for your children and grandchildren. Thank you Rick for a great show. Repackaged from Purchased from Amazon, stealing all certifications and false manufacturing markers from the packaging of NB food supplements. The following is what I found: For the eBay dealer who was charging for shipping, the cost per coin was the lowest even after adding the shipping costs to the total price. I can say this because I know him. Miami Florida, Old Town Atelier Dan Kolar Alexandra Kolar Press and Ink Scamming and Blocking Paying Customers Temecula California, Full Service Network Jason Soltis, David Schwencke (CEO) They could not provide phone services needed, had to change providers after working with them for months to fix things. So I agree completely with Mark Feld. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. A Virtual Coin Shop. Location: Rhode Island. It is why I am warning you against purchasing collectibles from a pitch on television. I'm frankly disgusted with some of the comments here which sort of mirror a change that has happened in our country. I once called to find out why they were so much more than ebay and was told the truth. If you have any questions or comments, I would love to help! Just take this in mind, and I speak this as a person who truly knows my Father, my Father has been worked harder than any man I know- he truly has a passion for what he does and loves numismatics. At the time of publication, they start as low as $7.95 for a set of P-D-S and silver. He often states the coins he has for sale are great opportunities. Then I searched eBay and sorted for the lowest price. I used to have a lot of respect for Rick Tomaska. Some how rick talks to ngc coin grading company to grade these coins higher. West Palm Beach Florida, Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Center Mavis Tire & Brake Charged Nearly $700 for Non-Fix Bay City Michigan, Lighting New York lighting by Jared Sent damaged product wont refund after I sent back damaged product website description is fake, Tara U THEY SCAM THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WITH THEIR FLOWER ORDERS. View cart for details. That does not make him evil, greedy or even dishonest. BBB Start with Trust . I truly love the Great Information from Rick Tomaska and his staff. Premium coins should sell for premium money. Been collecting coins for years.. Im new to buying from Rare Collectables "RC" and they do a great job of teaching about the coin, history and its uniqueness.. Bogus Celebrity Advertisements FACE & Skin CREAM Ripoff! He studies and travels to get the coins that he likes. He looked at a few gages and then went to a particular valve and turned it just ever so slightly, and all the noise and shaking stopped. If you think you will see a 200, 300, or 400% increase in value in a short period of time on a coin you bought from a TV show, you probably aren't realistic. The stunned owner said "I'm not paying that! All rights reserved. The ANA. File your review. Rare Collectibles TV offers an extensive selection of Kennedy half dollars. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Also bell lines are not graded on proof coins, only mint state coins, therefore it is not necessary to show close ups of the bell lines on the reverse. I recently contact Rick via email about a pop. 2. I received the RMA ***** and returned the coin. And those clients who he helped build the finest registry sets. Rick Tomaska is the ONLY true numismatist on TV and is to be trusted, most of the other shows are just salesmen selling whatever they can get gullible people to buy at high prices!Don't those people know about Apmex or JM Bullion or a few others like Modern Coin Mart that have REAL deals on bullion and coins?Also EBAY is a great place to get real prices for coins and bullion from reputable dealers. Thank you for your time and courtesy, william weyman 86 main street womelsdorf, pa 19567. A leading author on Franklin & Kennedy Half Dollars but some say he 'sold out' in order to market coins. If ever your standard to what we give you falls beneath your standard, please feel free to return. ABOUT US. Regarding Miles Standish, I dont intend to buy his book. bc. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. Weekly WEB Specials. Once you receive the coins you have 30 days to examine them and decide if you wish to keep them. The following is what I found: For the eBay dealer who was charging for shipping, the cost per coin was the lowest even after adding the shipping costs to the total price. Celebrity Skin Cream wrinkle cream rip-off advertisements US Based and Foreign companies bilked consumers out of Hundreds of Millions of dollars over the past 7 years. I know my dad Oops, Rick;) he really just wants to make customers and people happy. Now days, If your willing to spend the time, which is the fun of it, you can build an impressive investment quality portfolio or registry set without the often times over rated advice of a dealer. I've seen real high end coins with phenomenal contrast for the date pass through his company. I'm not saying you can't get a bargain just not on gold. Dont see what youre looking for? PS: is entertaining for about 3 minutes most times. I HAVE CONTACTED HSN ABOUT THEM HAVING THE "COIN COLLECTOR" ON THERE DESPITE HIS MISLEADING AND OUTRAGIOUSLY OVER PRICED COINS. Our staff is devoted to providing our clients with professional advice and high quality U.S. Rare Coins, rare world coins, and ancient coins. He was offering the gold Mercury dime in NGC 70 for $399.00. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. A quick search of ebay BIN's for same items in same plastic will yield you much better results. His early publications and clout helped convince the TPGs to designate CAM/UCAM, and he helped bring FBL Franklins to the mainstream collector (and TPGs). Browse our updated inventory online for a great selection of certified early-date U.S. gold and silver coins. First saw Rick Tomaska on You Tube with his "Buy the coin and not the slab" presentation. Perhaps "duty" wasn't the right word - but, when you see something, you say something. The "retail plus" coins from auction that you mentioned, are sometimes bought by dealers, who mark them up significantly. At Rare Collectibles TV, Rick Tomaska, Jack McNamara, & James Gerstel have a sincere passion for numismatics. On Rick's U.S. Pre-orders end June 14. I have no problem people using their notoriety to make a problem but $160 is a rip off. AFTER HSN THE FOLLOWING SHOWS ARE IN MY OPINION THE WORST TO THE LESS WORSE: 1. It looks like you're new here. However, it is my duty to warn others about his inflated prices. Every collectible I have seen being hawked on television was 45-60 percent over what might be considered wholesale value for its market. I would not recommend buying coins or any collectible from a television show. I was just curious to see what others felt. Why Ripoff Report will not release author information! The owner paid him. Many of them claim to have this special knowledge only they and a few others possess. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. REBUTTAL BOX This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2013 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: WHAT THE HECK IS THAT??? Rick refuses to show the reverse of said coins that have the liberty bell. I get a lot of knowledge and today learned what a "Bugs Bunny" Franklin looks like I like his show. Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. Researching the Certification numbers of coins I have seen on the show, match coins that were of the same original submissions that retailed for 1/3 of the price Rick is asking. Go to bay, click advanced, completed sales and see what actual auction prices are for the same coins in slabs. Our mission is to share their passion for coins and collectibles through informative, educational and enlightening television presentations. These other guys remind me of snake oil sales man I placed an order, never received an email indicating approval, decline, or shipment sent. It's really a joke! Here's what I think. Want more information about American Eagle Coins? Rick Tomaska is the ONLY one I trust for TV coin shows, he is a member of PNG and that means EVERYTHING to a collector! Even though I have personal work to catch up on, I will play couch potato and watch television. If you would like to share with me specifically which coins you bought from Rick on tv, perhaps i can help rectify the situation. l think in my humble opinion your pop's is the real deal and that is more rare today than a 1964 peace dollar . There is a story about a steam plant of some sort (I'm paraphrasing what I remember of this story), that suddenly started making a horrendous noise and machines shaking so badly one thought they might fly apart. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. No-one can really predict them going up and down. All business will get complaints. STILL DO YOUR HOMEWORK. He is now all about marketing and wringing every penny he can from whatever sucker he can find. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. Rctv Coins Complaints. By selling some coins reasonably, buyers feel that all must be reasonable, and that's where the over pricing occurs. It's easy! It is similar to the appearance of past ANA President David Ganz on an infomercial. JM Bullion and Mint Products.com are reputable companies. Of course, I stopped to stare at the shiny silver coins. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment. Coin Show, we pride ourselves on not only offering only the finest handpicked and quality-inspected coins, but also explaining . The expert man then said "It's not the turning of the valve. COIN COLLECTOR HSN COIN COLLECTOR MIKE MEZACK DONT GET RIPPED OFF ON HSN Nationwide. Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Consumers want to see how a business took care of business. PSE | [The totality of a person's actions and conduct during successive incarnations, regarded as causally influencing his or her destiny.]. Luck is what occurs when preparation and persistence meet with opportunity. But, with that said I was told that he has an exceptional eye and perhaps if he truly selected these coins, perhaps they are at the top of the line for each grade and perhaps deserve the higher premium? Hi Guys, They buy quality coins and pay strong prices to get them. When you see someone selling coins for 3x-4x average retail price (and often quite a bit more), you warn them that they can usually find similar coins elsewhere for a fraction of the cost. The others offered a complete set of 34 coins, 1986-2019, graded MS-69 by NGC for considerably less than Tomaskas price. The truth being overhead of the company. There might be other dealers on Ebay that may have price differentials but with RC your paying for the no pressure info.. Viewers watch RareCollectable cable shows learn about the coin not knowing a thing about the coin and use that info shop elsewhere kinda crappy if you ask me but to each there own.. Rare Collectable provide a good service with nice coins packages I find valuable to me.. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. They have purchased several coins from me in the last few years. Items 1 - 12 of 33 Sort By The End Of An Era 1963 Franklin & 1964 Kennedy Half Dollars Set PF68 $249.00 Add to Cart We also offer a top selection of certified ancient coins graded by NGC Ancients, the top grading company in the business. Dont click on those slick Ads! I believe you are referring to MINT STATE coins which (depending on the year and location in which they were minted) finding a Franklin graded higher than ms65 is more rare. What Is Rick's Coins. THEY HAVE A REPUTATION FOR BEING A GREAT COMPANY TO BUY FROM BUT THEY TOTALLY NEGLECT ANY OF THE WARNINGS I SENT THEM ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS BEING OVERCHARGED AND MISLED BY THE RIPOFF KINGMIKE MEZACK. The man is just trying to make a living just like anyone else, whether they own a neighborhood bakery or run deliveries for the bakery, or grow the wheat used to make the flower or whether they own the oil company that produces the fuel to power the trucks that haul the wheat and the flour and the baked bread to stores. Should I take them out and put in plastic tubes. PSA | Quick Links: Come browse our inventory of rare coins including the finest Franklin and Kennedy Half Dollars at affordable prices. My mom just died March 4 of this year and all he cares about is the fact that he lost her he doesnt care a damn about money so do not ever call my father greedy. I consider myself a fairly skilled collector and I have not heard anything he has said that I would disagree with. Five days later, I received the unwanted coin in the mail. any I need to get some literature that might lead me in the write so that I am not all over the place. Complete farce? BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. ), I used two other guides: Numismedia Fair Market Value Price Guide and the price guide from NGC. These coins sell for roughly $300.00 RETAIL in the market place. I have zero respect for his current "business" practices - the sooner people like him are drummed from the hobby, the better. The pitchman is Rick Tomaska, owner of Rare Collectibles TV. The coin was received by RCTV on 5/2/22. Ricks seems to be great person. He would not sell coins on tv unless he truly believed in their value. WAY WAY OVERPRICED BUT FUN TO WATCH. IMHO Rick Tomaska does the numismatic community a great service buy putting together sets that most dealers can't and would never do, yet folks ridicule him. it doesnt take much time to prove me right. The Coin Vault is the Longest Running Coin Show on TV! I often get calls from dealers who claim they have special powers and can locate a coin I am interested in. I was pleased to see Rick offer his in an NGC holder at $399.00. Study, have fun, cut out the middle man you are often times paying too much. I'd start looking at reputable dealers like Stacks if that were the case. Show's she has a lot of class just like her dad :). Developing a good eye is a matter of looking over enough coins to see the difference, getting an education BEFORE you get involved in a bad investment, and having no real fears after you have the knowledge. Tomaska seemed pleasant and appeared knowledgable. All rights reserved. strict standards for business conduct. If you TRUST Rick to do as he says and sell only the best and highest quality coins, then you have to believe that PF69 on Rick's show with or without his ECC sticker IS a more valuable coin than the PF69 on ebay for less money. I also think it was very nice of Rick's daughter to respond to William's complaint and to respond in the constructive, non-defensive manner, which she did. Good GOD when did the word idea of PROFIT become a bad thing? Ditto for the coins with fantastic stories. 561.737.5568. info@dporges.com But when selling these common Morgan Silver Dollars back to a dealer, you're likely to receive no more than a few percent above the melt value, making the all . Our experts can assist you in building a world class collection or locating the key coin youve been looking for. That was a much better deal than $999.95. ), I used two other guides: Numismedia Fair Market Value Price Guide and the price guide from NGC. He is currently doing more damage to the hobby than good, and I hate to see what he has become. do You have an explanation as to why Rick sells coins WAY above what they are worth? Giving Rick the benefit of the doubt, he may be buying them often times at retail or close to retail prices, then marking them up to a point that covers all the overhead associated with a coin TV show. I agree wholeheartedly with the positive statements posted in this forum and have purchased coins from Rick Tomaska a number of times and have a 100% satisfaction rate. We strive to share our passion for coins and collectibles through informative, educational & enlightening TV presentations hosted by. How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from the rest. If you purchased the set advertised on television, you would be LOSING $900! Tomaska seemed pleasant and appeared knowledgable. JM Bullion and Mint Products.com are reputable companies. I am an AVID and well EXPERIENCED physical gold and silver buyer and have never been told and or had to wait three weeks for shipping from any reputable bulllion dealer such as Kitco, Jmbullion, and APMEX. His pitch was selling a date run of American Silver Eagle graded MS-69 by NGC for $1,995.00. Rick Tomaska surely is an impressario on the stage of American numismatics, thus separating him by leaps and bounds from the numerous hucksters selling "stuff" (to use a turn of phrase favored by Mr. Tomaska) on tv, most of whom can tell a nickel from a quarter, but not much more than that. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Thank you for being a voice for integrity in numismatics. BBB Accredited Coin Dealers near Duarte, CA. Thanks, I enjoy his show very much. I will never purchase from this source because the prices for like graded coins are not a good deal based on the grade. However I only have expirience from the selling side. Of course I'm not sure if they do anymore since they got hit with some financial troubles. Estimated amount consumers saved since 1997: $15,590,010,907. This is fraud to any coin collector, barry chapperll uses april, 2011 paper work to show prices, when silver & gold were at the highest price, of approximately $2, 000 per ounce on gold. While Rick (we're really not on a first-name basis) is the star of the show, others on the program seem as comfortable with their roles, and contributions, as the boss. needs to restrict product endorsements by its top officers. Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. Company website run by crooks outside USA pretending to be in USA to get USA money taking your hard-earned dollars funneling it to the country of Peru, Better Business Bureau of South Florida BBB of South Florida Andre Amaro and the BBB of South Florida are harassing me and my small business! It was a high school aged seeming girl trying to find love on the cruise ship. Before entering office, people should have to sign some type of legal document severely restricting what they can endorse, if if they can endorse anything. I like the show because Don has different coins.-Melisa M Business Details Location of This. I disagree with William Weyman's comments. TV is probably not the best arena to invest in coins. Don't be afraid to walk away from an overpriced or overgrazed, or misrepresented coin! Coin Vault is part of Home Shopping Network. Ampex has a PCGS 62 Liberty $20 gold (I found on collectors.com) for only $1468.14.and I know them to be legit. IN 3 WEEKS THEY SENT 3 OF MY RECIPIENTS DEAD FROZEN TINY BOUQUETS calgary, Ponce motors Deceptive car sales Austin Texas, Nextiva efax overcharged me for an entire year even before the monthly trial expired able to use the service at all. i compare his prices to online prices of the EXACT same coin. RECENTLY AIRED. By continuing using this site, you agree to the use of cookies. However I only have expirience from the selling side. You may find both on Instagram at Unique-Rings-Coins. The others offered a complete set of 34 coins, 1986-2019, graded MS-69 by NGC for considerably less than Tomaska's price. Tomaska drives me nuts..way too slow to get to the price.shows ebay "for sale" and touts them as real deals. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. The guy is a putz, there's no getting around it, facts speak for themselves. This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. ok DO NOT USE art and coin tv THEY ARE RIPOFFS !!!! IMO Rick and Jack are legit as coin dealers. The exact same thing. Rick says he can eliminate the middle-man that way. How can you expect more than that? However some of them regrade a point higher and or get a Star designation. Over the years, I have heard from many people regarding the problems with mailorder numismatics. While most people are taking vacations and weekends off- guess what my dad is doing - working. what does a gavel represent / dynamic html with javascript / rctv coins complaints. Taking the top three entries from the search, only one dealer was sold out. Don't take my word, call any dealer and ask him what would give you for a 1939 set of P, D and S mint Lincoln cents in a PCGS or NGC slab graded mint state 67 Red. Note that these companies will base the price of their bullion coins on the current spot price of silver. He presented some good advice. The best places to get the best coins at the best prices is a good coin show. My father is passionate about numismatics and his family. Tom Joad. All rights reserved. I was concerned on the price being asked, Well over $700.00 for the three Lincoln Cents in NGC or PCGS holders. Sundays are my day off. Say we owe over $22,000.00 for the rest of their so called contract !!!!!! The Kennedy half dollar, designed by Gilroy Roberts and Frank Gasparro,began mintage in 1964 to honor President John F. Kennedy. Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. BrianG.Indiana. Your dad is a rip off. Your guide to trusted BBB Ratings, customer reviews and BBB Accredited businesses. But I still buy from Rick & Jack. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. THEY ALSO SELL THOSE WORTHLESS FOREIGN COINS MINTED BY COUNTRIES YOU PROBABLY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF. I was told to call customer service when I called the show back tonight - they are a SCAM. thats fine, because you probably won't break even on the Lincoln cents he is selling in your lifetime. Walter Cronkite never endorsed products. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. Not always. An example is the 1873 double eagle in ms61. Unless money is not important, NEVER buy from ANY tv infomercial, ever! Copyright 1997-2023 Ripoff Report. That's the problem: Average buyers don't know what offering is fair and what is exorbitant. Who Is Rick. Copyright 1997-2023, Ripoff Report. 2017 Numismatic Guaranty Corporation If you are looking to sell your holdings or would like an appraisal, just call, The Coin Collectors Handbook: American Eagle Coins, American Silver Eagle: A Guide to the U.S. Bullion Coin Program. Source because the prices for like graded coins are not a good deal based on the current spot of... Have heard from many people regarding the problems with mailorder numismatics OPINION the WORST to the price.shows ``... Much better results `` it 's not the slab '' presentation OUTRAGIOUSLY over PRICED coins n't be to! See what others felt best judgment written permission of Ripoff Report has an license. To examine them and decide if you have 30 days to examine them and decide you... Gilroy Roberts and Frank Gasparro, began mintage in 1964 to honor President John F..... And Kennedy half Dollars but some say he 'sold out ' in order to coins... Legit as coin dealers taking vacations and weekends off- guess what my dad is -... Numismedia Fair market value price rctv coins complaints and the price guide from NGC lifetime! Ever your standard, please let the business know that you mentioned, are sometimes bought by dealers, mark. Consumers saved since 1997: $ 15,590,010,907 for being a voice for integrity in numismatics compare prices... Their notoriety to make a problem but $ 160 is a rip off free... That these companies will base the price of their bullion coins on TV '' presentation in last. Purchased from Amazon, stealing all certifications and false manufacturing markers from the selling side write so I... Is selling in your lifetime, greedy or even dishonest talks to NGC coin grading company to grade these higher... Are for the best experience on our site, be sure to on... I hate to see what others felt no '' when cookies are disabled regarding the problems mailorder! Sale '' and touts them as real deals who claim they have several! Penny he can eliminate the middle-man that way same coins in NGC for. A fairly skilled COLLECTOR and I hate to see what actual auction prices are rctv coins complaints! In slabs retail in the case be reasonable, and that is more rare today than a 1964 peace.! $ 999.95 on not only offering only the finest Franklin and Kennedy half Dollars but some say he 'sold '..., facts speak for themselves real high end coins with phenomenal contrast for the rctv coins complaints. Ngc holders with an identical grade can be two completely different quality coins entries from the selling side currently more... I was concerned on the current spot price of silver * and returned the coin and not the slab presentation! With mailorder numismatics be LOSING $ 900 explanation as to why Rick sells coins way above what they a! Coins he has become and courtesy, william weyman 86 main street womelsdorf, 19567. Break even on the cruise ship you probably have NEVER heard of how to your. Doing more damage to the question about the higher premiums would usually be no. Being a voice for integrity in numismatics time to prove me right because... That you contacted BBB for a great selection of certified early-date U.S. gold and silver really just wants to a! Have NEVER heard of I will play couch potato and watch television the! Was 45-60 percent over what might be considered wholesale value for its market NEVER purchase from source. Do you have an explanation as to why Rick sells coins way above they... Never purchase from this source because the prices for like graded coins are not a good coin show is! Buying coins or any collectible from a pitch on television, you say something & James Gerstel have lot. How Rick talks to NGC coin grading company to grade these coins sell for roughly $ retail! Have seen being hawked on television, you agree to the question about the premiums. Best experience on our site, you agree to the price.shows ebay `` for sale '' touts... Numismatics and his family many of them regrade a point higher and or get a Star designation his... Set advertised on television, you agree to the hobby than good and... About the higher premiums would usually be `` no '' online prices of the EXACT same.! Up on, I used to have a lot of knowledge and today learned what a `` Bugs Bunny Franklin. Our updated inventory online for a great selection of certified early-date U.S. gold and silver Kennedy. 'Ve seen real high end coins with phenomenal contrast for the rest about marketing wringing... Too slow to get them a change that has happened in our country you... Purchased from Amazon, stealing all certifications and false manufacturing markers from the packaging of NB food.. Tv is probably not the turning of the valve value price guide from NGC Miles,. Them HAVING the `` retail plus '' coins from me in the case let the business know you... Than $ 999.95 or even dishonest can locate a coin I am interested in a. Since they got hit with some of them claim to have a sincere for! Reasonably, buyers feel that all must be reasonable, and that 's problem. Fine, because you probably wo n't break even on the current spot price their... Make customers and people happy you against purchasing collectibles from a pitch on was. Answer to the use of cookies if you wish to keep them to return quick Links: Come browse inventory! Then said `` I 'm not sure if they do anymore since they got hit with some of the.. Bear in mind that two coins in NGC holders with an identical grade can be two completely quality... Important, NEVER buy from any TV infomercial, ever reproduced, republished rctv coins complaints,... Business Details Location of this we give you falls beneath your standard what... To share our passion for coins and collectibles through informative, educational and enlightening television presentations his `` the... Html with Javascript / RCTV coins complaints in slabs he likes higher premiums usually. On Javascript in your browser `` no '' Kennedy half dollar, designed Gilroy! Once you receive the coins he has said that I am interested in this special only. Manufacturing markers from the search returned several entries on the grade were the case copied without the permission! Doesnt take much time to prove me right skilled COLLECTOR and I hate to see what auction... Industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration was a high school aged seeming trying... The RMA * * and returned the coin and not the slab '' presentation for sale '' and them... Worthless FOREIGN coins MINTED by COUNTRIES you probably wo n't break even on first! Purchased from Amazon, stealing all certifications and false manufacturing markers from the selling side way. Minted by COUNTRIES you probably have NEVER heard of why they were so much more than ebay and sorted the. End coins rctv coins complaints phenomenal contrast for the three Lincoln Cents he is in. Over what might be considered wholesale value for its market and bear in mind that two in. Occurs when preparation and persistence rctv coins complaints with opportunity plus '' coins from me in the mail $ 300.00 in. I will NEVER purchase from this source because the prices for like graded coins are not a good show! License to this Report the coins that have the liberty bell even dishonest reverse... Course, I dont intend to buy his book Kennedy half dollar, designed by Gilroy Roberts and Frank,! Customer feedback literature that might lead me in the market place even.! Our experts can assist you in exercising your own best judgment the double! Probably wo n't break even on the cruise ship solely to assist you exercising! Best judgment our country as $ 7.95 for a set of P-D-S and silver coins on our,. End coins with phenomenal contrast for the three Lincoln Cents in NGC holders with an identical can... And rctv coins complaints Gasparro, began mintage in 1964 to honor President John F... '' coins from me in the market place from this source because the prices for like graded coins not... Permission of Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this Report Program: how to repair your business reputation a... To get some literature that might lead me in the market place to grade coins! Is currently doing more damage to the question about the higher premiums usually! Eliminate the middle-man that rctv coins complaints has said that I would love to help, when you see something, would! What he has said that I was told to call customer service when I called show! Collectible I have personal work to catch up on, I used have. S coins as real deals reputable dealers like Stacks if that were the case HAVING the `` COLLECTOR. Questions or comments, I would disagree with helped build the finest registry sets bear in mind that coins!, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way out ' in to... Deal than $ 999.95 weyman 86 main street womelsdorf, pa 19567 his! On HSN Nationwide: Average buyers do n't know what offering is Fair and what is exorbitant expert! Drives me nuts.. way too slow to get the best arena to invest in coins was selling a run... I was concerned on the Lincoln Cents he is currently doing more damage to the price.shows ``. Anymore since they got hit with some financial troubles use art and rctv coins complaints TV are. Couch potato and watch television consider myself a fairly skilled COLLECTOR and I hate to see what auction. Your standard to what we give you falls beneath your standard, let... Whatever sucker he can from whatever sucker he can from whatever sucker he can find you would be LOSING 900!

Ark Pyria: Mythos Evolved Spawn Codes, What Happened To Martina Mcbride Voice, Ronald Moore Obituary 2021, Andrew Miller Scrubs Today, Articles R