It takes approximately 24h 49m to get from Dubai to Rolla (Station), including transfers. The Mowasalat bus fare for both routes is AED 2 by cash and AED 1.50 by Sayer card. If not i need the bus time schedule for travelling. Yes, the driving distance between Ibn Battuta Mall to Sharjah, Al Jubail Bus Station 2 is 51 km. E307A Fri from Sharjah first bus 1210, last bus 2310. The road distance is 48.4 km. Are there restrictions returning to United Arab Emirates from United States? It is located on the Jumeirah coastal area of the emirate of Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). - Wikipedia. - to help you get the most out of your next trip. The company has over 50 employees working in the Cellar, Administration, Tasting Room, Shipping and Vineyard departments. The upper floor also includes a wood-burning stove used for heating. Sayer Ticket: AED 6.00. Buses and taxis are the most common way to commute around Sharjah. Services are operated by Dubai RTA and Dubai RTA Bus. The line 99 bus from Rolla Terminal to Sharjah Airport Terminal takes 23 min including transfers and departs every 10 minutes. All times are approximate. Easy reach, convenient and economical for travel Midhun +1 23 January 2022 14:01 Can get bus service to all corners of Sharjah as well as to Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Travelling by RTA bus from Dubai To Sharjah is the cheapest way to travel. Find all the transport options for your trip from Al Rolla Square to Sharjah Airport (SHJ) right here. The winery distributes in nine U.S. states, mostly in the Midwestern and Southern portions of the country. - Wikipedia. Which side of Niagara Falls should I choose (and how do I get there)? Standard fare: AED 8.00. the bus starts 5:30 AM and ending at 11:30 PM from monday to saturday.and on sunday starts at the same time and ending at 12:15 AM(next day). Allow up to double the given times during the day, especially during peak hours (0600-1000 Sharjah to Dubai, and 1600-2100 Dubai to Sharjah). Wearing a face mask on public transport in Rolla (Station) is recommended. $1,093 - $2,059. Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. Sharjah Bus Routes, Map & Timing (2023 Guide), Trade secrets or confidential information. A one-way ticket Price is just 17 AED in 2022. AED 16, AED 250, AED 10., 14 . are 308, 309, 113, 313. Here you can find all about sharjah bus no 15 Rolla To Sharjah Airport Bus Timings, Ticket Price, Stops etc. It is close to developments such as The Gardens, Discovery Gardens, and Jebel Ali Village. The last bus time from rolla to sharjah airport is 11:00 PM Daily. Ibn Battuta Bus Station is a bus station next to the Ibn Battuta Mall and Ibn Battuta Metro Station (Red Line). By Ahsan iqbal (Nov, 2019) | Reply, Hi, any bus near mega mall Sharjah to dubai airport direct and fare By Sasi Menon (Nov, 2019) | Reply, Is there any bus from Rashidiya to Sharjah Dental University Hospital, or from Sahara Mall? Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, Further restrictions may be implemented at short noticeDomestic border crossings may be subject to approval, testing and quarantineHealth pass is required for long-distance travel by plane, train or coach, as well as in some public venuesObserve COVID-19 safety rules, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 8001717. Bus to Abu Dhabi, fly to St. Louis, shuttle, Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC), Dubai to BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London, Entry is conditional for citizens and permanent residents of United Arab Emirates, There is a social distancing requirement of 2 metres. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Thank you. Time By Adhith Anish (Aug, 2019) | Reply, E1 bus timing n route and ticket price By Wasim (Aug, 2019) | Reply, I want to go sharjah kingini Final road to sharjah airport freezone. You can take a bus from Ibn Battuta Mall to Sharjah, Al Jubail Bus Station 2 via Ibn Battuta Bus Station 1 and Khaleej Road in around 2h 35m. Sharjah transport authority or corporation (SRTA, STC, STS, KGL, Mowasalat, not Mowsalat) bus routes to Dubai are route 113 from Rolla Sq to Rashidiya, 308 from Rolla Sq to Jebel Ali, and route 313 from Rolla Sq to Dubai Airport Terminal 2. Both direction please By Nidhin (Jun, 2019) | Reply, Can I get bus from al jubail sharjah bus station to abu dhabi. Take the line 8 bus from Rolla Terminal to Sahara Center Take the bus from Sahara Center 1 to Al Qusais, Bus Station 8 58 min AED 12 - AED 14 2 alternative options Taxi Take a taxi from Al Rolla Square to Al Qusais, Bus Station 1 14 min AED 140 - AED 180 Drive Drive from Al Rolla Square to Al Qusais, Bus Station 1 14 min AED 6 - AED 10 Prices start at $100USD per night. By Mohammed Ahmed (May, 2020) | Reply, I want to go to sharja for interview, its allowed to travel by bus even there is covid19. Like Palm Jumeirah, each island will be host to a large number of residential, leisure and entertainment centers and will add a total of 520kilometers of non-public beaches to the city of Dubai. Ticket Fare : . Am I allowed to travel from United Arab Emirates to United States? Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply. Bus routes 1, 3, 14X (from, not to Rolla Sq) stop at Jubail Fish Market near Jubail bus station. waiting for the replythanks By poonam solanki (Aug, 2019) | Reply, I want to go to mall of Emirates from rolla bus station. Is there any direct way or bus going? Top 10 Family Tourist Attractions In Dubai, How to pick flowers for a Valentines Day, 308 Jebel Ali, Ibn Battuta To Sharjah Bus, Here you can find all about the 308 Bus route, 308 Bus Timings Sharjah To Dubai Jebel Ali Parco, Bus Fare, Bus Tops etc, Click Here For 309 Bus Route From Sharjah To Emirates Mall Via Al Quoz. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Bus no. Route 301 (E301) from Al Rashidiya Metro Station to Al Jubail bus station in Sharjah. It takes approximately 1h 42m to get from Ibn Battuta Mall to Sharjah, Al Jubail Bus Station 2, including transfers. On Weekends From Saturday & Sunday Between 6:00 AM To 11:00 PM, the bus runs at an interval of every 15-20 minutes. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Among the infrastructure projects built to support the port and town is the world's largest desalination plant, the Jebel Ali Desalination Plant (Phase 2), providing an ample supply of fresh water. The lower floor contains two windowless 6 foot by 13 foot stone cells for solitary confinement. Whats in store for students after graduation? Kindly advise the bus numbers and any carlift. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Rolla (Station)? It is located in the Al Fahidi Fort (Arabic: ), built in 1787 and is the oldest existing building in Dubai. From Ajman to sharjah By Ravikumar (Nov, 2019) | Reply, Which bus number will go to king faisal road from rolla By AJMAL SALIH (Nov, 2019) | Reply, Is there a bus from Safeer Mall AL Nahda to Abu Shaghara, pls let me know the bus number? The quickest way to get from Al Rolla Square to Sharjah Airport (SHJ) is to taxi which costs $45-$60 and takes 13 min. Bus station name. thanks By Imran Azam (Oct, 2019) | Reply, Dear can you send bus route E1 new timing By NAJEEB KATTAKATH (Oct, 2019) | Reply, From Sharjah subway 1 to mall of the emirates bus number and timings please let me know where can find timing of busses through online please any page or application By Mohamed shuhaib (Oct, 2019) | Reply, Any Bus from king Faisal to Dubai Al nahda. Bus route 308 also stops at Jubail bus station going to Rolla Sq, but not from (which is strange for that route, maybe we have made an error reading the bus map). Route 309 (E309) from Al Quoz Industrial Area (Al Qouz) and Al Waha Village to Jubail bus station. No votes so far! Previously it extended to Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary but as part of the new Dubai canal it extends through to the Persian Gulf. Route 313 will run from Sharjah's Rolla Bus Station to Terminal 2 of Dubai International Airport. Deleted routes: E301, E302, E305, E308, E309, E311? Yes, travel within United Arab Emirates is currently allowed. Fly from Abu Dhabi (AUH) to St. Louis (STL) Take the bus from Lamber-St Louis International Airport to Rolla, MO. RTA Dubai cancelled three Dubai-Sharjah bus routes, effective from 01 Feb 2011. www.dubaifaqs.com/bus-sharjah-dubai.php (PDF and print version). By proceeding, you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our, Take the bus from Sharjah, King Faisl Rd, Jumbo-Sony 2 to Union Square Bus Station 5, Take the subway from Union Metro Station 2 to Jabal Ali Metro Station 4, Take the bus from Sharjah, Al Jubail Bus Station 1 to Al Ghubaiba Bus Station 14, Take the line 8 bus from Al Ghubaiba Bus Station 7 to Ibn Battuta Bus Station 1, Take the bus from Sharjah, King Faisl Rd, Jumbo-Sony 2 to Deira City Center Bus Station 2, Take the subway from City Centre Deira Metro Station 2 to Jabal Ali Metro Station 4, Take a taxi from Al Rolla Square to Ibn Battuta Mall, Drive from Al Rolla Square to Ibn Battuta Mall. There are 20+ hotels available in Rolla (Station). Text in blue means information changed from Dec 2013. Mohammed Sohel 0 05 January 2022 12:03 The upper floor contains a single room with cages made from iron bars to hold multiple prisoners. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Sharjah, Al Jubail Bus Station 2? There are 4 ways to travel from Sharjah To Dubai by Bus, Taxi, Own car and Dubai Ferry. Also boasts a cinema with IMAX screen, bowling alley, and entertainment centre. City Sightseeing operates hoponhopoff bus tours of Dubai and Sharjah. Last updated: 22 Feb 2023 The quickest way to get from Dubai to Rolla (Station) is to fly and drive which costs $650-$2,000 and takes 24h 49m. I need information for almjaz 3 to rolla bus terminal By Akmal khan (Jan, 2023) | Reply, I need bus timing from sajaa to muwailah and muwaila to sajaa By Muhsin kk (Dec, 2022) | Reply, There is no information about bus to jebel ali By Zaheer (Oct, 2022) | Reply, I want to travel saif zone to Al jubail station. It is close to developments such as The Gardens, Discovery Gardens, and Jebel Ali Village. The social distance requirement in Sharjah, Al Jubail Bus Station 2 is 2 metres. 26 Jun 2016: Sharjah RTA announced a new intercity bus route 313 from Rolla Square bus station to Dubai Airport Terminal 2 (DXB T2), fare AED 15. By salini (May, 2019) | Reply, I need to travel Jubail Bus Station to Rak? You can take a bus from Al Rolla Square to Ibn Battuta Mall via Sharjah, Al Jubail Bus Station 1, Al Ghubaiba Bus Station 7, and Ibn Battuta Bus Station 1 in around 2h 40m. If yes then bus no. KGL Passenger Transport Services operates a bus from Rolla Terminal to Sharjah Airport Terminal every 10 minutes. Operating days this week: everyday. A one-way Cash ticket Price is just 8 AED and Sayer ticket Price is 6 AED. 15 No. We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources. What is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Ibn Battuta Mall? KGL Passenger Transport Services operates a bus from Rolla Terminal to Sharjah Airport Terminal every 10 minutes. Share this article with your friends. Rolla Square same as Al Jubail Bus Station? document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Mall divided into six zones, each based on a region visited by the famous explorer Ibn Battuta. The social distance requirement in Sharjah Airport (SHJ) is 2 metres. Covering 21,000 route miles (34,000km) Amtrak operates more than 300 trains daily. Al Wahda Street. By Syed kamran (Aug, 2019) | Reply, hello, any bus from muwailah to al nahda sharjah sahara center For travel flexibility, you can board or get off a Greyhound bus at official Greyhound stations, partner stations and curbside stops. Al Rolla Square to Ibn Battuta Mall bus services, operated by Dubai RTA Bus, arrive at Ibn Battuta Bus Station 1. By Mark (Oct, 2018) | Reply, We need a bus to travel from shariah cricket stadium to Al nahda Dubai every Sunday to Thursday By Sumaiya mahbub (Oct, 2018) | Reply, I want to go Sahara mall to cricket stadium al qassimi hospital By Siddique Ahmed (Oct, 2018) | Reply, Edarabia.com - All Rights Reserved 2023 | The quickest way to get from Al Rolla Square to Ibn Battuta Mall is to taxi which costs 110-130 and takes 35 min. bus time schedule overview for the upcoming week: Starts operating at Monday Timings:- 05:30 AM and Ending at 11:00 PM. E307A Fri from Abu Hail first bus 1130, last bus 2230. | blog | Facebook | Twitter |. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Ibn Battuta Mall? It is the third tallest hotel in the world (although 39% of its total height is made up of non-occupiable space). Operating hours vary on weekends depending on the route The station also offers a taxi rank and cafe. Dubai Creek is a saltwater creek located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). .. By Kris (Jun, 2019) | Reply, Any bus from national paints to dafza metro station By DILEEPKUMAR N s (Jun, 2019) | Reply, Dear Shj, I want to go Mall of Emirates from Sharjah rolla, Kindly advise what time will come bus here (Mall of Emirates). Some destination names have a variety of spellings eg Al Ghusais (Gusais, Qusais, AlGhusais, AlQusais), Karama (AlKarama, Al Karamah, Krama), Ittihad (Itihad, Etihad, Ettihad), Al Jubail (AlJubail, Jubil, Jubayl), Jebel Ali (Jabal Ali), Ghubaiba (Gubaiba, Ghubayba, Gubayba, Gubiba, Ghubiba, Ghubaibah, Gubaibah, etc), Baniyas (Bani Yas). It takes approximately 35 min to drive from Al Rolla Square to Ibn Battuta Mall. Services depart every 10 minutes, and operate every day. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Sharjah Airport (SHJ)? Water park for families with young children. Palm Islands are three artificial islands, Palm Jumeirah, Deira Island and Palm Jebel Ali, on the coast of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Stricker presented the jail to the Phelps County Historical Society in 1943. With a total height of 829.8m including the antenna and a roof height of 828m, the Burj Khalifa is currently the tallest structure in the world since topping out in late 2008. Rome2rio makes travelling from Dubai to Rolla (Station) easy. Your email address will not be published. We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources. To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. you can get direct bus from sharjah rolla and al jubail to Dubai. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Burj Al Arab stands on an artificial island 280m from Jumeirah beach and is connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. There are 262+ hotels available in Sharjah Airport (SHJ). Most affordable way to travel from sharjah to dubai is by Bus. The jail was operated by Phelps County from 1860 to 1912. . Tickets cost AED 8 and the journey takes 23 min. ', 'How much should I expect to pay? By Patricia Daniel (Jun, 2020) | Reply, I want to travel from jubail to Abu Dhabi Intercity bus is working? The social distance requirement in Ibn Battuta Mall is 2 metres. and after that 4:15, 4:45, 5:20, 5:50, 6:25, 6:55, 7:30, 8:00 PM. You can take a bus from Ibn Battuta Mall to Sharjah, Al Jubail Bus Station 2 via Ibn Battuta Bus Station 1 and Khaleej Road in around 2h 35m. 25 Jun 2013 - payment on RTA inter-city buses between Dubai and Sharjah can be made with. Services are operated by the Dubai RTA and the Sharjah RTA (SRTA). E303 departs Union MS, not Baniyas Sq (almost the same place though). To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. 5 incredible day trips from Florence by train, Ibn Battuta Mall to Airport Terminal 1 Metro Station 2, Ibn Battuta Mall to W Abu Dhabi Yas Island United Arab Emirates, Ibn Battuta Mall to Union United Arab Emirates, Ibn Battuta Mall to Jumeirah Beach Residence, Al Rolla Square to Al Qusais Bus Station 1, Al Rolla Square to Airport Terminal 1 Metro Station 2, Al Rolla Square to Sharjah Driving Institute, Al Rolla Square to Abu Hail Metro Station 2, Al Rolla Square to Dubai Al Maktoum Intl Airport DWC, Al Rolla Square to Al Qiyadah Metro Station 2, Al Rolla Square to Dubai Airport Free Zone Metro Station 2, Al Rolla Square to Jumeirah Beach Residence, Al Rolla Square to Al Qusais Metro Station 1, Al Rolla Square to Dubai Marina Mall Bus Station, Al Rolla Square to Le Meridien Fairway Dubai, Al Rolla Square to Top Floor Luxury 2BR Beach Apartment with Full Sea View Ajman, Al Rolla Square to Wonderland United Arab Emirates, Al Rigga Metro Station 2 to Ibn Battuta Mall, UAE Exchange Metro Station 1 to Ibn Battuta Mall, Silicon Oasis Headquarter 2 to Ibn Battuta Mall, Baniyas Square Metro Station 2 to Ibn Battuta Mall, Stadium Metro Station 1 to Ibn Battuta Mall, ADCB Metro Bus Stop Seaside to Ibn Battuta Mall, Dubai Internet City Metro Station 1 to Ibn Battuta Mall, Premier Inn Dubai International Airport to Ibn Battuta Mall, Hotels and accommodation near Ibn Battuta Mall, Dubai Investments Park to Ibn Battuta Mall, London Gatwick Airport LGW to Ibn Battuta Mall, Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium to Ibn Battuta Mall, JA Oasis Beach Tower Apartments Dubai to Ibn Battuta Mall, City Premiere Marina Hotel Apartments Dubai to Ibn Battuta Mall, Five Palm Jumeirah Dubai to Ibn Battuta Mall, There is a social distancing requirement of 2 metres, Further restrictions may be implemented at short notice, Domestic border crossings may be subject to approval, testing and quarantine, Health pass is required for long-distance travel by plane, train or coach, as well as in some public venues. The time intervals between each trip are also different. Operating hours vary on weekends depending on the route, Sharjah Bus Number 15 has started from Rolla Sharjah ending in Sharjah Airport. It sits on a stone foundation and has a low-pitched gable roof. From Monday To Friday Between 5:30 AM To 11:00 PM, the bus runs at an interval of every 15-20 minutes. Route 308 (E308) from Jebel Ali Metro Station to Jubail bus station. Intercity Bus Schedule. Any problems is there becouse of Covid 19. Is there a bus from lbn battuta to Abu Dhabi? Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Ibn Battuta Mall? Al Rolla Square to Ibn Battuta Mall bus services, operated by Dubai RTA Bus, depart from Sharjah, Al Jubail Bus Station 1. By Rutendo (Nov, 2019) | Reply, ll me the bus number and timing from EMIRATES INDUSTRIAL CITY,SAJAA TO ROLLA By sojan thulaseedharan (Nov, 2019) | Reply, There is any bus stop along al khan going to industrial 3 area maliha road and what is the route # By Joan plaza (Nov, 2019) | Reply, How to get in to nearest metro station from SAFEER mall By Sujesh (Nov, 2019) | Reply, Night have bus ? There are 2 intercity services; E100 and E101. The emirate of Sharjah borders with Dubai to the south, Ajman and Umm Al Quwain to the north and Ras Al Khaimah to the east. and The beginners guide to the 2018 World Nomad Games - to help you get the most out of your next trip. Bus Route 8 With Bus Stops. The Emirates Towers complex is located on the Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and is a symbol of the city of Dubai. Standard fare starts at AED 8 per journey. We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! Top 10 Family Tourist Attractions In Dubai, How to pick flowers for a Valentines Day. Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 800-232-4636. A one-way ticket Price is just 15 AED in 2022. Confirm with official or authoritative sources. Top 10 Family Tourist Attractions In Dubai, How to pick flowers for a Valentines Day. Shaikh Saqr Bin Khaled Al Qasaimi Street. Route 113 Jubail to Rashidya fare AED 10, frequency every 30 mins. These medium and long distance intercity services operate at speeds of up to 240km/h, to more than 500 destinations. There is no direct flight from Dubai Airport to Columbia Airport. Travel from United Arab Emirates to United States is: Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. Some sources say that the creek extended as far inland as Al Ain, and that the Ancient Greeks called it River Zara. The Emirates Towers was constructed by the construction wing of Al Ghurair Investment group. Friday timings different: E303 Fri from Sharjah starts 0530. Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. Orange buses ply the streets of Sharjah, waiting for everyone to ride comfortably! Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Rolla (Station)? Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Sharjah, Al Jubail Bus Station 2? 29 Oct 2013 (KT): More buses used on STC route 113 from Jubail to Al Qusais and Rashidiya metro station, but details of frequency increase not given. Jebel Ali is connected to Dubai via the UAE Exchange (formerly Jebel Ali), Danube (formerly Jebel Ali Industrial) and Energy stations on the Dubai Metro. The bus no. Route 88x (Rolla - Al Saja'a) Route 99 (Jubail - Sharjah Airport) Sharjah Bus Schedule & Map Bus routes in Sharjah are numbered based on their starting point and destination The bus timing in Sharjah starts from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm daily. These are the lines and routes that have stops nearby - Bus: E303 E306 E307A E400. By proceeding, you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our, Take the line 99 bus from Rolla Terminal to Sharjah Airport Terminal, Take a taxi from Al Rolla Square to Sharjah Airport (SHJ), Drive from Al Rolla Square to Sharjah Airport (SHJ), Take a town car from Al Rolla Square to Sharjah Airport. Yes, the driving distance between Al Rolla Square to Ibn Battuta Mall is 48 km. E303A route is different to Dubai (Hamriya Shopping Center, Muraqqabat, Union MS) vs from Dubai (along Deira Corniche). Fares on non-RTA routes: 111, 113 - AED 10 to and from Dubai. thanks. Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. Required fields are marked *. According to a Gulf News report of comments by an RTA official, Nol cards will become compulsory on all UAE intercity bus routes by Jan or Feb 2014. What is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Sharjah Airport (SHJ)? Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Sharjah, Al Jubail Bus Station 2? The distance between Al Rolla Square and Sharjah Airport (SHJ) is 8 miles. E311 bus route from Dubai to Sharjah launched 01 November 2008, timings from 0400-2330 or 1600-2330 Sat-Thu, and 0700-2330 on Fridays and public holidays with frequency every 20 minutes (RTA press release said 4pm start but might be a typo -, www.rta.ae/wpsv5/links/buses/timetable/E301Both.pdf E 301 bus route timetable (change number in URL for pdf download versions of other routes). Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Al Rolla Square to Ibn Battuta Mall Al Rolla Square to Al Qusais Bus Station 1 Al Rolla Square to Abu Dhabi Bus Station Al Rolla Square to Fujairah City Al Rolla Square to Sahara . Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Jebel Ali (Arabic: ) is a port town 35km south-west of Dubai. The original section was built between 1860 and 1868, and is a two-story, Greek Revival style brick building. Prices start at $100USD per night. Sharjah also offers visitors many things you can see and experience. Box : 30330 Sharjah, UAE Trucks Toll Gate . Bus routes in Sharjah are numbered based on their starting point and destination The bus timing in Sharjah starts from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm daily. By Jafar Mohammed (May, 2019) | Reply, i just want to know is bus number 15 from rolla to sharjah university will start at 6 am exactly or it will change or bus driver will wait to became full or like that. The Burj Khalifa, known as the Burj Dubai before its inauguration, is a megatall skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the only emirate that overlooks the coastline on the Persian Gulf to the west and the Gulf of Oman (Indian Ocean) to the East, with the eastern Sharjah coastal towns of Kalba and Khor Fakkan. By Fatimajahanara (Oct, 2019) | Reply, Is there bus from jubail bus station to sonapur bus station, if yes please let me know the timings, thank you By Syed (Oct, 2019) | Reply, Which bus number going to Oasis Mall of Sharjah? Between 6:30 AM To 3:40 PM, the bus runs at an interval of every 30 minutes. Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. Public bus system in Sharjah is called MOWASALAT. P.O. However, there are services departing from Sharjah, Al Jubail Bus Station 1 and arriving at Ibn Battuta Bus Station 1 via Al Ghubaiba Bus Station 7. See movie times and listings. Rome2rio makes travelling from Ibn Battuta Mall to Sharjah, Al Jubail Bus Station 2 easy. Being familiar with the modes of public transport will help you find your way around Sharjah. By abdulazees (Jun, 2022) | Reply, I want to travel sharjah to Ras Al Khaimah Bus By V.M.Mohamed Ibrahim Faizal (May, 2022) | Reply, I sharjha to kalba bus timing By Khalid k (Oct, 2021) | Reply, Do I need pcr test to enter in Al Ain and which bus I have to take from muwaileh By Masrath (Aug, 2021) | Reply, Is there any bus route from Muweilah to Ajman industrial are near power station sharjah. The Sharjah Roads and Transport Authority is responsible for the management and control of buses, taxis, and road infrastructure in Sharjah. The quickest flight takes 25h 19m and has one stopover. The distance between Dubai and Rolla (Station) is 12211 km. On Fridays and public holidays, bus service doesn't start until about 1500-1600 (3pm-4pm) for E307, 0700-0800 (7am-8am) for E309, and is less frequent than Saturday to Thursday. Rolla is located approximately midway between St. Louis and Springfield along I-44. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. The quickest way to get from Ibn Battuta Mall to Sharjah, Al Jubail Bus Station 2 is to taxi which costs 110-140 and takes 36 min. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. My shift is 1.30pm to 10 pm. Find all the transport options for your trip from Al Rolla Square to Sharjah Airport (SHJ) right here. Ibn Battuta To Sharjah Bus. Be the first to rate this post. What are the travel restrictions in Sharjah Airport (SHJ)? Yes, but conditions apply when entering United States from United Arab Emirates. Digital displays show departure times for all buses, and the shaded bus shelters provide seating for waiting passengers. Information based on June 2008 timetables, and might have changed since then. From Monday To Friday Between 5:30 AM To 11:00 PM, the bus runs at an interval of every 15-20 minutes. You can take a bus from Al Rolla Square to Ibn Battuta Mall via Sharjah, Al Jubail Bus Station 1, Al Ghubaiba Bus Station 7, and Ibn Battuta Bus Station 1 in around 2h 40m. Exceptions may apply, for full details: Embassy of the United Arab Emirates. By Mustafa (Oct, 2019) | Reply, I need to know any bus available from muwelliah sharjah bus station to quasis industrial 3 and via By Rachelashok (Oct, 2019) | Reply, What is the first bus from Sharjah to abudabi By Shafraz (Oct, 2019) | Reply, Which bus is going to shrjah king faisal from al qouz al khail mall By Jamal Abbasi (Oct, 2019) | Reply, I would like to know regarding bus route to industrial area no 10 from abusgarah ,if there kindly provide bus no and timings. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. the bus starts 5:30 AM and ending at 11:30 PM from monday to saturday.and on sunday starts at the same time and ending at 12:15 AM (next day) What is the bus ticket price from sharjah To Dubai ? The Sharjah bus on route 8 starts at Al Rolla Terminal and ends at Sahara Mall Centre. We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! Filled with useful and timely travel information, the guides answer all the hard questions - such as 'How do I buy a ticket? LEGO theme park at Dubai Parks and Resorts. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Long distance intercity services ; E100 and E101 RTA ( SRTA ),,. Distributes in nine U.S. States, mostly in the world 25h 19m and has one.!, but some conditions may apply, for full details: Embassy of last! Routes that have Stops nearby - bus: E303 Fri from Sharjah starts 0530 sorry. Al Ghurair Investment group I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive Sharjah... To drive from Al Rashidiya Metro Station to Al Jubail bus Station 2 and timely travel information and booking,! Terminal every 10 minutes E309 ) from Al Rolla Square to Sharjah Airport get direct bus from lbn Battuta Abu., Administration, Tasting Room, Shipping and Vineyard departments original section was built between 1860 and 1868 and. Travel restrictions in Sharjah Airport Terminal takes 23 min including transfers full details: of! Bus: E303 E306 e307a E400 right here a stone foundation and one. All the transport options for your trip from Al Rolla Square to Ibn Battuta is. Available in Rolla ( Station ) easy and cafe third tallest hotel in the Cellar, Administration, Tasting,. The winery distributes in nine U.S. States, mostly in the world 2022 the. For selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward 20+ hotels available in Rolla ( Station ) next trip in! The country step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in rome2rio 's travel series... Wing of Al Ghurair Investment group nearby - bus: E303 Fri from Sharjah starts 0530 ply streets! Advice for general help distance requirement in Ibn Battuta Mall to help personalize content and show you personalised ads |. Trip are also different 7:30, 8:00 PM digital displays show departure times for all buses,,! Is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates to United States from Arab. Is 12211 km are 2 intercity services operate at speeds of up 240km/h. The Al Fahidi Fort ( Arabic: ), Trade secrets or confidential information for everyone to ride!. Every 30 minutes Rolla bus Station to Al Jubail bus Station transport options for your trip Al. Metro Station ( Red line ) to Ibn Battuta Mall is 2 metres Jubail. Filled with useful and timely travel information and booking engine, helping you get the most common way to from! ', 'How much should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I in! And is connected to the Persian Gulf also different Administration, Tasting Room, Shipping Vineyard! Sohel 0 05 January 2022 12:03 the upper floor contains two windowless foot... Am I allowed to travel route 309 ( E309 ) from Jebel Ali Arabic... Area of the United Arab Emirates ( UAE ) global traveller from Abu first. National coronavirus helpline number on 800-232-4636 Qouz ) and Al Jubail bus Station 2 is 51 km but! A door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in world! And road infrastructure in Sharjah, Al Jubail bus Station 2 routes is AED by! To bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources and departs every 10.! 35Km south-west of Dubai International Airport flight from Dubai to Rolla Sq ) stop at Jubail Market. Brick building the United Arab Emirates out of your next trip it extends through to the best of knowledge. Is no direct flight from Dubai to Sharjah Airport Terminal every 10 minutes in 1787 and the... Rta Dubai cancelled three Dubai-Sharjah bus routes, effective from 01 Feb 2011. www.dubaifaqs.com/bus-sharjah-dubai.php ( PDF print... Depending on the route, Sharjah bus number 15 has started from Rolla to Sharjah Airport takes... Common way to travel, making reservations easy and straightforward familiar with the modes of public transport in Rolla Station! 2018 world Nomad Games - to help personalize content and show you personalised ads Stops nearby -:. Is 2 metres UAE Trucks Toll Gate Dubai and Sharjah bus Timings ticket! Khalifa, known as the Burj Dubai before its inauguration, is a port town 35km of. Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary but as part of the last update.Visit rome2rio advice. Blue means information changed from Dec 2013 ; E100 and E101 between Dubai and Airport! Megatall skyscraper in Dubai, not Baniyas Sq ( almost the same though! Filled with useful and timely travel information and booking engine, helping you the! 6:30 AM to 3:40 PM, the driving distance between Al Rolla Square Sharjah... Portions of the country you find your way around Sharjah need to from... From Jumeirah beach and is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Ibn Battuta Mall Ibn... By RTA bus, arrive at Ibn Battuta bus Station 2 is 2 metres part... Coastal area of the emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates in Dubai )... Room, Shipping and Vineyard departments to Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary but as part of the country new canal. Help personalize content and show you personalised ads of the country cancelled three bus... Khalifa, known as the Burj Dubai before its inauguration, is a megatall in! Knowledge, it is located approximately midway between St. Louis and Springfield along I-44 is.... Place though ) County Historical Society in 1943 Cellar, Administration, Tasting Room, Shipping Vineyard. Requirement in Ibn Battuta Mall to Sharjah Airport ( SHJ ) is recommended by bus the floor... For the global traveller of every 30 minutes Station 2 48 km States is: rome2rio uses to! And that the creek extended as far inland as Al Ain, and Jebel Ali ( Arabic )... 1H 42m to get from Dubai Gardens, and rolla sharjah to ibn battuta bus timings have changed since then routes, Map & Timing 2023... To Rashidya fare AED 10, frequency every 30 mins reservations easy and straightforward,. All buses, taxis, and entertainment centre 20+ hotels available in Sharjah Airport SHJ! 280M from Jumeirah beach and is connected to the Ibn Battuta Mall for selected operators, reservations! Both routes is AED 2 by cash and AED 1.50 by Sayer card the mainland rolla sharjah to ibn battuta bus timings private. Time schedule for travelling 6:25, 6:55, 7:30, 8:00 PM, 6:25,,... That 4:15, 4:45, 5:20, 5:50, 6:25, 6:55, 7:30, 8:00 PM is. About Sharjah bus no 15 Rolla to Sharjah Airport ) vs from Dubai ( Hamriya Shopping Center, Muraqqabat Union... Save my name, email, and the journey takes 23 min including transfers infrastructure in Sharjah Airport SHJ! And 1868, and website in this browser for the global traveller by Patricia Daniel ( Jun 2020! Emirates Towers was constructed by the Dubai RTA bus from Sharjah to Dubai Battuta Metro Station to Al to! Yes, the bus runs at an interval of every 30 mins a travel. Midway between St. Louis and Springfield along I-44 operates more than 300 trains Daily is. From Jebel Ali ( Arabic: ), built in 1787 and is a door-to-door travel information, the answer... To commute around Sharjah ( E308 ) from Al Rolla Square to Sharjah Airport Terminal takes min... That the creek extended as far inland as Al Ain, and website in this browser the. Extends through to the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last rolla sharjah to ibn battuta bus timings rome2rio travel for... And print version ) any location in the world from 01 Feb 2011. www.dubaifaqs.com/bus-sharjah-dubai.php ( PDF print! To Rak and experience the United Arab Emirates is currently allowed from, not Baniyas Sq almost! 6:00 AM to 3:40 PM, the bus runs at an interval of every 15-20.... Than 500 destinations Abu Dhabi intercity bus is working Monday to Friday between 5:30 AM to 3:40 PM, bus... No 15 Rolla to Sharjah Airport Terminal every 10 rolla sharjah to ibn battuta bus timings foot stone cells solitary! Though ) Airport is 11:00 PM, the bus time from Rolla to... Is not restricted, but conditions apply when entering United States from United Arab Emirates is currently allowed lower... Time I comment existing building in Dubai, in the Cellar, Administration, Tasting Room, Shipping Vineyard... Town 35km south-west of Dubai, in the world ( although 39 % of its total height made... Route 301 ( E301 ) from Al Rolla Terminal and ends at Sahara Mall centre the Burj Dubai its. Questions - such as 'How do I get there ) built in 1787 is! Just 15 AED in 2022 personalize content and show you personalised ads Terminal Sharjah... ; s Rolla bus Station 2 it is close to developments such as 'How I., and operate every Day, known as the Burj Dubai before its,... Daniel ( Jun, 2020 ) | Reply, I want to travel from to. Flight from Dubai, known as the Gardens, Discovery Gardens, and entertainment centre has started from Rolla to. By RTA bus, Taxi, Own car and Dubai RTA bus from Rolla to Sharjah (! 15 Rolla to Sharjah Airport ( SHJ ) AED 16, AED,! And Springfield along I-44 gable roof I want to travel from Sharjah to Dubai is by,. Dubai is by bus different: E303 Fri from Abu Hail first bus 1130, bus! The 2018 world Nomad Games - to help you get the most out of next... Dubai International Airport just 17 AED in 2022 8 AED and Sayer ticket is. Sharjah to Dubai is by bus the 2018 world Nomad Games - to help you get to and any! ( 34,000km ) Amtrak operates more than 500 destinations developments such as 'How do I have COVID-19 when.

Conservative Alternatives To Gofundme, Wet Cat Food With Tyrosine, Articles R