Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. Things like that are best left as great memories lol. Alexa analytics service - keep track on user informations. The Samson redux features a walnut forend, stainless steel stock, and folding mechanism in bead-blasted finish with a length-of-pull of 13.5 inches. Bill Ruger was interested in law enforcement and military sales, and to that end he released the GB (government bayonet) model. Glock Updates Glock 21 to Gen5 MOS Pistol, American Tactical Introduces Black Creek Labs Rifles. Speaking of the barrel, we previously mentioned this base gun was the somewhat obscure GB model of Ruger Mini 14 with a one-piece bayo lug/flash hider unit at the end of the 16-inch barrel. I DONT KNOW TO WHAT DEGREE THE STABILIZER IMPROVES THE ACCURACY. To Rugers credit, they do have some limited factory offerings with scout rails, polymer furniture, and even a .300 Blackout option not to mention the Mini-30 in 7.6239, which has also been around for decades. The last Ruger factory original Mini folding stock in SS sold for almost $1200 on Gunbroker.comouch! Ruger equipped many of their Mini-14 GB (Government Barrel) rifles, as well as their AC-556 (Fully Automatic rifles for law enforcement) with the ubiquitous side-folding stock that the A-Team made so famous. This article reminds me of a modestly expensive lesson from my youth. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". The Mini-14 gets no respect! The three-round burst is accomplished through a mechanical counting system. Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The A-TM stock for the Ruger Mini-14 looks, feels and operates exactly like the original, except for two small differences. Im glad Ammoland reran this article since I missed it the first time. I spent what was for me a fortune and bought 5 boxes of ammo (back when the dealer had to record the sale of each box), and went to our quarry rifle range. I had bought after market mags during this time period from a company called Feather Industries and always had to rework them . its the A-team gun thats all you need to know, I changed out that sight for a better rear sight and many other upgrades to the trigger and springs. Price. As I looked the rifle over, I was impressed by the innovative the fire control system and folding stock especially for the late 1970s. WebRuger Mini 14 Tactical Semi Automatic 5.56x45 Rifle, Speckled Brown - 5889 . The Mini-14 weighed 6.39 pounds unloaded, a wooden stock, and iron sights. These guns have been sold to some french police forces. It was announced in the mid 80s catalog but never produced, I heard due to targeting problems. KAC556 = stainless, fixed stock Add to Cart. The A-TM stock for the Ruger Mini-14 looks, feels and operates exactly like the original, except for two small differences. Feature Articles, However, the gun never broke into the front lines of military service, as it failed the testing. Additional Specifications for Mini-14 and Mini-Thirty: Butt stock to end of Barrel using a Ranch Rifle factory 16.12" barrel: 25.25 This cookie, set by Cloudflare, is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management. Not helping these prices is a healthy demand within the firearms community for all things retro. Wasnt it a rifle such as reviewed herein that was used in the infamous shootout (by the bad guys) with the FBI, that led to the FBI adopting the 10mm short, aka .40 caliber, handgun? My efforts have been in vain despite my many hours of begging, pleading, bribing, haranguing, and badgering him to sell it back to me. In 1979, Ruger introduced a selective-fire version of the Mini-14 called the AC-556. I bought a NOS Butler Creek SS version for $350 on GB.com, original price was $89 bucks, AND I was happy to pay that amount!! More Info below, check it out. It is retro tactical, from an age of change and a willingness to try anything with a little bit of style. Perhaps though, it might spark some renewed interest in the Mini-14. Internally, things were in much better shape. Sadly, Bill Ruger halted civilian sales of the side folder stock (along with 20 and 30-round mags) in a misguided attempt to appease politicians in the late 1980s. It is used by hunters, sport shooters, and law enforcement agencies. Of course, no trip to the range on an KAC-556 F would be complete without folding the stock and shooting it A-Team style. I loaded the magazine and resumed dumping three-round burst. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. That unit is 5.5 inches long, so we were able to create what weve affectionately come to call the Mini-14K by chopping the barrel down to sit flush with the end of the forearm, about 11 inches, and then pin-and-welding the flash hider. In addition to the features of the GB, the AC-556 incorporated a selector on the right/rear of the receiver to select either semiautomatic, three-round burst or automatic fire. All Rights Reserved. I think the Mini 14 is the second rifle I purchased when I started getting into shooting. Be cool to see Ruger come out with the AC-30-SA (semi-auto). Samson Mfgs A-TM stock will fit most modern and vintage Mini-14 rifles. too: Lets see if you can shoot up to this rifles accuracy potential. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. But it didnt shoot that well on the A team.Hannibal never hit anyone! It brings back old memories for an old man. There are also some aftermarket offerings, which can be identified as not original by the location of the sling swivel. From law agencies to Hollywood movies, the Mini 14 has made a lot of appearances in public. To decode the model for you, K stands for stainless-steel and F indicates that it had a folding stock. The flash-hider was an investment cast part. 2023 GunMag Warehouse. Granted, should you buy one you might find yourself aching for a vintage Sony Walkman and perusing vaporwave on Youtube. A great upgrade over standard sights in my opinion. David Soul, as in Starsky & Hutch (Soul played Hutch, and IIRC, said in the movie dramatizing the shootout, something like Man, I love this Ruger, and Michael Gross, as in Family Ties and Tremors (and sequels), played the bad guys. It had a pistol grip, side folding stock, a 30-round magazine, bayonet lug, threaded barrel and a flash suppressor. Way cool IF they actually produce them, and at a decent price! AC556F = blue, folding stock It weighed just 6.39 ounces empty. The GB offered a plethora of unique options. Targets were 2 dozen beer bottles at about 30-40 ft, and I opened fire shooting from the hip a-team style. Sadly, it seems that Ruger had discontinued the factory folder for sale. I had the chance to shoot and handle a vintage KAC-556 F, with the 18-inch barreled machinegun. At the risk of being anticlimactic, that was pretty much the end of the road for us on this project. No collection is complete without a Ruger Mini 14. Dont let the above story distract you from the fact that.. He damn well should have let me play with it, considering I owned the same rifle previously, and in a fit of stupidity, I sold it to him over 20 years ago. A 30 round mag only lasted about 1.8 seconds. The A-TM Folding Stock is compatible with all Ruger Mini-14 models and the Ruger Mini Thirty. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. WebThe Ruger Mini 14 was one of the first .223 or 5.56 semiautomatic firearms offered on the market. There are aftermarket improvements for the Ruger Mini 14. Approximate overall length of extended A-TM Folding Stock and Mini-14 with an 18-inch barrel: 38. The Rhodesian armed forces used them Totally different gun. Mr. Ts 5 minutes of fame! It was introduced after the AR-15, but it was still one of the first non-AR-15 platforms to be introduced. The Ruger Mini 14 is a rifle that we sometimes love to hate. Out of Stock. Installation is as easy as dropping the action into the new stock, though youll notice a tight fit. Once I was comfortable, I selected the three-round burst and away we went. In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didnt commit. The incident highlighted how effective a carbine could be during an encounter and began a trend of departments arming law enforcement personnel with carbines in their vehicles. THEY OFFER MANY UPGRADES. Great folder! I know some guns have been shipped to english Special Forces during the same period. Required fields are marked *. Since they are literally the only name in the game they have that ability but Im not sure it was the best strategy. But for what we believe it was meant to be a handy, light-recoiling, ranch-rifle alternative to the AR it delivers in spades as a no-frills, meat-and-potatoes carbine. Im betting a good number of people could not. Hope you enjoyed the video and as always Thanks For Watching. We need an M1 carbine style stock for the Mini-14. With its fixed piston gas system and self-cleaning cylinder, this high Like the M16, the Mini-14 had a right-handed twist rate of 1 in 12 inches, better to stabilize the .223 round in flight. They are cute and cool looking but there it ends. Notify When In Stock. You might be in for a little bit of a shock when bare skin touches the stainless steel of the stock assembly. Dear reader, please dont think my failure was due to a lack of effort because had I invested a similar amount of time digging a hole into the earth, Id have reached China. Since there isnt necessarily anything much you can do with the Ruger Mini 14 trigger or action, and because we had some surface corrosion issues to deal with, we took our rifle to the now-defunct Robar custom shop in Arizona. Notify When In Stock. A-Team Ruger Mini 14 Rifle Share Watch on BigDaddyHoffman1911 and friends break out an 80s classic from the vault! The gas block routinely lost screws due to heat and vibration, unless Loctite 262 was used to secure them; the action shifted around in the stock while firing making a repeatable shot virtually impossible; the stainless models retained heat making strings of burst and full auto fire a literal pain; and Ruger simply had no real support for them. Your email address will not be published. It had a practical rate of fire of 40 rounds per minute and could take both 20 and 30 round magazines. If I had a Mini-14 currently, Id strongly consider grabbing one up. Now, there are scores of people who will tell us that this is unacceptable accuracy and that the rifle would be useless in combat or self-defense because of its abysmal accuracy, or lack thereof. The Ruger Mini 14 is a rifle that we sometimes love to hate. I shot some three-round burst and then the obligatory mag dump. This rifle was always at the ready and done in stainless steel with side-folding stocks. Ruger, Sturm& Co. began manufacturing the Mini-14 in 1974, borrowing many of its design elements from both the M1 and the M14. The largest adoption of these guns was by the American corrections market, with prisons and jails putting them into service. IF ANYONE DOES KNOW PLEASE SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE. The folding stock might be the problem, seems like the wood folding stock will be hard to find and expensive to buy. The flash hider is more likely a one piece investment or lost wax casting. Complete new rifle for a grand. Suffice to say that the rifle handled beautifully. Lesson learned: its not how fast one expends ammo or makes noise that counts, but how rapidly one obtains hits. Specially the fact the mini 14 came out since the early 1970s and just a combination copy of the m-1 Garand and the WW2 , 30 Carbine which they did not show the 30 Carbine in this video. of Corrections ran these from 1997 until 2010ish with a switch to M4s. I was in law enforcement in the early/mid 1990s at a small town in S.E. Add to Cart. Dont you just love it when a plan comes together? We put a Choate folding stock on one of them. rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. In real life, that stock was offered on their civilian-legal tactical models, as well as on the Ruger Mini 14 GB and select-fire AC-556 variants offered to military, law enforcement, and private security agencies. Law enforcement sales and production of the stock would end in the late 1990s. See individual spec sheets for model specific features. I will have to get it out and shoot it some. Choate Machine modified a Mini 14 stock so the larger receiver fit. The Mini 14 was never an accurate rifle, after five rounds the bbl was so hot it strung rounds all over the countryside. I would speak to Carl, at Accuracy Systems. I thought i saw Kenny Rodgers joined the A-team! If you like this video Please Like, Favorite, Share and Subscribe. Strum Ruger & Co.s Mini-14 is a timeless rifle that has been a favorite of farmers and tactical teams worldwide. I believe every metal part of a stainless mini is stainless. When the selector is moved to the three-round burst position, a finger pushes against the wheel as the trigger is depressed and the rifle fires, causing the assembly to rotate. 1 Stop The Nonsense! I would put the pistol grip just under my belly button and my weak hand on top of the ventilated handguard to hold it down. I feel like they priced them to be cheaper than the exorbitant prices of the originals instead of a normal price. Seller: Guns Dot Com. Americas oldest Second Amendment News outlet. Next post: 9 Critical Concealed Carry Lessons: Ep. Springfield owns the field for the M1A1 MARKET HAVE 3 OF THEM.. Full Pistol Review ft. $1,122.99. Hey big daddy i have a scope mountfor your m14.you are more welcome to it .if you need one. There some aftermarket options out there, but the original Ruger AC-556s have the sling swivel on the left side of the gas block. I like the rifle so much that i will be getting a 5.56 Version!!! Maybe the reason no one is buying this stock now is because this article is over a YEAR old and everyone is sold out! A-Team Ruger Mini 14 Rifle Share Watch on BigDaddyHoffman1911 and friends break out an 80s classic from the vault! Not even two years ago, Samson Manufacturing announced the launch of their A-TM stock, a side-folder furniture set patterned directly off Rugers original design made famous on network television. In 1986, during the infamous FBI Shootout, Michael Platt used a Ruger Mini-14 to shoot seven FBI agents, killing two. I bought a NOS Butler Creek SS version for $350 on GB.com, original price was $89 bucks, AND I was happy to pay that amount!! If you own a Mini-14, Im honestly not sure why you havent ordered one already to keep up with the trend in retro firearms. To make matters worse, the government was allowing law enforcement to obtain used M16s for practically no cost. Both aesthetically pleasing and effective, these are desirable firearms. This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen. I owned a Ruger KAC-556F. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Most notably the GB variant in the 80s show The A-Team. but that was over 30 years ago. One is that Bill Ruger passed away in 2002. https://www.full30.com/channels/bigdaddyhoffman1911, BigDaddyHoffman1911 on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/bdh1911, BigDaddyHoffman1911 Facebook Link: https://goo.gl/5sovs7, BigDaddyHoffman1911 Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/BDH1911. They werent easy to work on, many little parts and springs in the FCG. Only the mags and accessory cost more. doubleclick.net - browser supports cookies. Bill Ruger was interested in law enforcement and military sales, and to that end he released the GB (government bayonet) model. In 1974, Ruger began producing the Mini-14, a scaled-down, .223 version of the militarys M-14. It is used by hunters, sport shooters, and law enforcement agencies. Rifle, Strum Ruger & Co.s Mini-14 is a timeless rifle that has been a favorite of farmers and tactical teams worldwide. The Beretta Model 84: An Also-Ran or Smart Design? I love mine! When automatic is selected, the finger is pushed down and away from the wheel, allowing the gun to cycle until the trigger is released. Brownells has them for $279.99. A small bit of useless trivia for everyone The Rugers used on the A-Team show were actually the model Mini-14K/F and were semi auto only. They dont make tv shows like that anymore! Ruger Wrangler Birdshead 22 LR: The Kit Gun Perfected? Also the three shot burst did not have a resetting sear so when you went into 3 shot burst you could get 1,2, or three rounds depending on where the sear engagement was set. YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages. I still watch and love the A Team.I am getting the entire five seasons off of Amazon Prime Video. Glock 43 Vs. Smith And Wesson 642: Pocket Rocket Showdown. Ranch Rifles. Thanks for your article. While the company still bears his name, barring any sort of necromancy he has no control over it today. !, Got 30 round and 20 magazine shoots well. WebA-Team Ruger Mini 14 Rifle BigDaddyHoffman1911 306K subscribers 1.4K 110K views 6 years ago BigDaddyHoffman1911 and friends break out an 80's classic from the vault! First read about these late last summer. Brownells has them for $279.99. K does indeed stand for kurtz (short) but that is not how Ruger uses it. From law agencies to Hollywood movies, the Mini 14 has made a lot of appearances in public. I can tell you they are not a great folding stock. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. A rear aperture sports a relatively small hole, while the front sight is a ramp. I bought my first Mini 14 which is an 180 model MADE IN THE 200th YEAR OF AMERICAN LIBERTY. This cookie can only be read from the domain they are set on and will not track any data while browsing through other sites. It is not a true recreation, there are a few differences between the new and the old. Ruger Mini-14 Tactical 5.56 NATO 20rd 16.1" Rifle, Black- 5888 . The Ranch Rifle is the standard version of the Mini-14 and comes in eight different flavors, including one Talo Distributor Exclusive.. These were forced on the Dept. Samson Mfgs A-TM stock will fit most modern and vintage Mini-14 rifles. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them.maybe you can hire The A-Team. MOST MINI 14 OWNERS DO NOT SHARE THE SAME OPINION. WebA-Team Ruger Mini 14 Rifle BigDaddyHoffman1911 306K subscribers 1.4K 110K views 6 years ago BigDaddyHoffman1911 and friends break out an 80's classic from the vault! , Ruger , 10/22 rimfire , a-tm stock , Brian Sheetz Moving the selector to the A position, I grabbed hold tightly and depressed the trigger. The standard Mini-14 barrel is 18.5 inches. THAT SOUNDS WONDERFUL! If you have a problem and no one else can help and if you can find him.maybe you can hire Big Daddy! In 2020, New Hampshire-based Samson Manufacturing launched a stainless-steel side-folding stock called the A-TM. The cookie is set by crwdcntrl.net to collect statistical data such as the number of visits, average time spent on site, and what pages have been loaded, for targeted advertising. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The only problem was that a few pulls of the trigger emptied the 20-round magazine quite quickly. Its distinctive appearance melding steel and wood along with its reputation among armorers as the jamless wonder, helped to make the Mini-14 a pop culture favorite. The length of pull for the folding stock is listed at 13.5 inches (incidentally, the factory wood stocks length of pull is also 13.5 inches, so the folder mimics it perfectly). Many enthusiasts say the M-14 has a more classic look. The last Ruger factory original Mini folding stock in SS sold for almost $1200 on Gunbroker.comouch! The folding stocked Mini-14 folder rifle I reviewed belonged to a friend who was kind enough to let me play with it for the afternoon. It was also the only time most of us ever even saw a Ruger AC-556, as Google and the consumer internet did not exist. It is used by hunters, sport shooters, and law enforcement agencies. For almost 75 years, Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. has been a model of corporate and community responsibility. Cant wait to take it to the range. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR OVER A YEAR FORM 4 WAIT TIME OR OVER 3 MONTH FORM 3 TIME. The Ruger Mini 14 is a rifle that we sometimes love to hate. Neither the AC-556 nor the Mini-14 GB ever saw major success in their intended markets. Man. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); A lot of AC556 have been made in te 80s, and shipped to France via Humbert Import Company in Saint Etienne. Hope you enjoyed the video and as always Thanks For Watching. I began by squeezing off one shot at a time to get a feel for the gun. Ruger introduced the Ranch Rifle in 1982, which included mounting points for scopes in an effort to get more accuracy out of the platform. Regular Price Special Price. Price. Having been an armorer for both the AC556 and the Mini14, along with other weapon systems; I can say that the AC556 / Mini14 were both poorly designed rifles for government/military use. There were some signifcant foreign police and military sales of the AC-556. A-Team Ruger Mini 14 Rifle Share Watch on BigDaddyHoffman1911 and friends break out an 80s classic from the vault! I always liked the mini-14/30 series but never have owned one. Picked up a 85 series mini14 stainless with original folding stock near mint condition for 500 bucks also came with 2 30 round and one 40 round clips! I suspect that these run $10,000 plus. A Mini14 is absolutely not a civilian version of the M14 by any means. Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. An added bonus was that it could be used for hunting in many states because it is a .30 caliber rifle. Once shouldered, however, it is perfectly normal. Some time later(could have been 81, over 35 years ago) I was In a local sporting goods store when I seen a Ruger 30 round magazine in the gun case. Thanks for the review.I love the A Team! THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY AND EVERYBODY HAS ONE. BigDaddyHoffman1911 and friends break out an 80's classic from the vault! The A-TM Folding Stock is compatible with all Ruger Mini-14 models and the Ruger Mini Thirty. It is made in a number of variants, including: the Ranch Rifle (a basic, civilian variant), the Mini-14 GB, and the Mini Thirty, which is We set them on saw horses over tarps, so clean up was complete and easy. Once the gun was loaded, I dropped the bolt to chamber a round and pushed the safety forward at the front of the trigger guard. Designed for Mini-14 rifles with serial numbers 181-xxxxx and higher, and all Mini Thirty rifles Made in USA Specifications (Folding Stock Only): Collapsed: Length: 19.5 Height: 5.5 Width: 3.5 Weight: 2.7 lbs. Not wanting to get into a pissing match with you, but my point is these Ruger mags were available before Bill Rugers death. The A-TM stock for the Ruger Mini-14 looks, feels and operates exactly like the original, except for two small differences. Though advertised as having a 6 month backorder, stock delivered in a couple of months. Never had any jamming. While some might still remain bitter about Bill Rugers decision to try and placate the politicians, I want them to hopefully realize two things. AC556 = blue, fixed stock The Most Useless Gun I Own: The Cobray M-11/9, Subcompacts Side-by-Side: The P365 X vs. CHANGE THE PENCIL THIN BARREL TO A HEAVY BARREL AND YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT GUN ! he is so willing to help. LOL Ahhh memories. That flash-hider looks like it was labor-intensive to make. Although the rifle did not get away from me, the only thing I was sure that I could hit was the berm. The Ashley Update: Springfield Trapdoor Turned Movie Gun. We talk about the history behind this rifle and shoot it. He said the M16 is more geared to short-range jungle fighting, but the M14 is more appropriate for the longer open distances, where they need more power and range. Additional Specifications for Mini-14 and Mini-Thirty: Butt stock to end of Barrel using a Ranch Rifle factory 16.12" barrel: 25.25 More Info below, check it out.BigDaddyHoffman1911 Full30:https://www.full30.com/channels/bigdaddyhoffman1911BigDaddyHoffman1911 on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/bdh1911BigDaddyHoffman1911 Facebook Link: https://goo.gl/5sovs7BigDaddyHoffman1911 Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/BDH1911Join and support the NRA! Regular Price Special Price. In this article Opening Shot , Ruger Mini-14 , Samson Mfg. KAC556F = stainless, folding stock. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Samson's new A-TM rifle builds upon the legacy of the A-Team Mini-14, but with a number of modern upgrades. With a price tag of $279.00, it is far more expensive than a Choate or Butler Creek option, yet those lack the style that this one has. A-TM Ruger Mini-14 Folding Stock is $279.99. It features a self-cleaning, short-stroke gas system similar to the M1 Garand rifle. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. In 1964 in Vietnam the M-16 did not fair well until chrome lined barrels and cleaner burning powder was purchased by the military. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. YOU SHOULD BEWARE AND KNOW IN ADVANCE THE NEGATIVES OF A RUGER MINI 14. In this article Opening Shot , Ruger Mini-14 , Samson Mfg. Call them anytime at (877) NRA-2000 or call their headquarters at 703-267-3700 between 9:00am and 5:00pm. With a multitude of acting credits to its name, the Mini-14 was able to pop off round after round to the audiences delight while wearing its distinctive side folding stock. The NP3d trigger parts gave us a smooth, crisp bang switch that tripped our trigger gauge at 4 pounds, 2 ounces. The Ranch Rifle is the standard version of the Mini-14 and comes in eight different flavors, including one Talo Distributor Exclusive.. I recall that this rifle would shoot about 3-4 inches at 100 yards. Regardless, a slew of them did, in fact, make it to the commercial market. Cons. Its appearance differed from the AR-15 because it did not use black plastics. The A-TM Folding Stock is compatible with all Ruger Mini-14 models and the Ruger Mini Thirty. But is the pop culture appeal enough to justify its price tag? Out of Stock. But thats a small price to pay for unmatched style. In a world full of nothing but AR accessories, its refreshing to see something as different as bringing back the old Mini-14 factory folding stock. Gary The same thing happened to the XGI as with the 1st AR 10 the barrel was to light and the gas system on the XGI to weak for the 7.62X51, Just have to point out that it is thirty years later not twenty, someone had to ; ). Florida Sheriff: Dont be a Victim in a Mass Attack, Get a Gun. At first glance, the unfolded stock appears to give too long of a length of pull. WebGuns Listing ID: 53240A semi-automatic rifle the Ruger Mini-14 Ranch features a simple yet rugged and reliable Garand-style action with a breechbolt locking system fixed-piston gas system and self-cle Click for more info. The only obvious difference is with the pistol grip. I never saw one that would shoot well. Is there anything that would be a real PIA? The F was the designation for the stainless steel version. And Clint Eastwood made the S&W 44 magnum popular. Save my name & email in this browser for the next time I comment. The AC556 was based off the Mini-14. Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. $279.99 at ShopRuger or Samson MFG .com. (along with more). All this meant a dwindling supply of these stocks. $1,122.99. You could overcome this by mounting QD sockets, sling swivels, or short Pic rails directly to the forearm with wood screws. Liked it better than the m16 I had in the army. To my surprise the Old M14 is increasingly being used in Afganistan. WebRuger Mini 14 Tactical Semi Automatic 5.56x45 Rifle, Speckled Brown - 5889 . No collection is complete without a Ruger Mini 14. The Choate side folding after market is a lot better stock all around. There were several models offered, and came equipped with either an 18-inch or 13-inch barrel. WebThe Ruger Mini 14 is a widely-known rifle. According to the Internet Movie Firearms Database, the Ruger Mini 14 first appeared in Season 2 but became a favored rifle for the team, with a number of the rifles being purchased specifically for the show and maintained in permanent storage in the shows prop containers for the duration of its TV lifespan.

Swamp Boys Seeds, Upcoming Nft Projects On Solana, Ertl Pedal Tractor Parts Catalog, Expex Android Car Stereo Manual, Articles R