They may have pushed a decent firmware upgrade out? Best of luck. However I got 6 month free. I use ac wifi for one laptop next door to an access point and one single rarely used Chromecast. I,m on a 2 yr contract which expires in December. (edit) Forgot to add that both devices have been rock solid for the entire connected period. That's why connecting the Optus modem-router until incoming calls are being received is a very wise first step. All the others I throw away or give away to whoever needs them as I don't use these myself. Now it ain't that bad, in fact pretty good. They really want people to start moving. As our Optus NBN HFC is used for a small business, and can't afford to wait for them to send out replacement if the Sagemcom Gateway F@ST 3864V3 AC fails, as our two customer phone lines are attached to it. Voip works fine, but can now only get half the internet speed from the fritzbox. . We were told the phone will take maybe up to 36 hours to work. At desk height it sucked. But, and this is a big but, I have not had any success setting up a file sever on the router's USB port. Mac OS Sierra. Thanks for all the informative posts everyone and the quick assistance newline and Farron. For a "freebee" it ain't too bad once configured. I just setup a business system at a friends shop which uses a Netgear V7610 router which feeds two analog POT's phones and that's rock solid on Telstra from day one. (Sagemcom currently has the R7000 ip as 192.168.0.3), Now when I try to enter the R7000's default login via routelogin.net it's not recognised and I have to use 192.168.1.1. Go. I would have to do multiple power resets each week. Same as above but just another device of the same model and firmware and A new ft232dl reader since I experimenting The range of the wifi on the Sagemcom is also terrible, doesn't even reach my living room TV. It is impossible to GUESS ), For list more things like attributes wich above command wont list, use getCapability instead, For list all configurations where you can list allowedUsers, blockedUsers and other configurations, For list all features that has been disable from default, Set user settings for Administrator/admin/internal, BACKDOORS (DONT PLAY WITH THIS IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING IT WILL FREEZE ROUTER AND FACTORY RESET IS REQUIRED), Find your UID or SESSION ID wich is needed for set settings permanent, List and set different name on any setting, you can use your own js script for example. Basically using it for routing, DNS and DHCP.I have a Ubiquiti network for the Wi-Fi. How To Login to a Sagemcom Router. Forward port 5060 in your router to the Optus router's IP address. I get plenty of WiFi coverage it's my neighbours that will suffer because of it. I'm still on Optus cable and had a Netear CG2000. Can this be used on another NBN connection not supplied by Telstra? Will be getting HFC also. Sounds like a great outcome for me. Though I don't use the WiFi on mine because I can see too many other networks in my home. And I don't know what the hell is going on, but my net on NBN keeps lagging / dropping out every minute or two, basically playing any FPS game, it works, then a massive amount of packet loss, and it comes back after 20 seconds. with "crazy" things and the serial readers gets and these devices break extremely easily if you guess pins etc With this firmware update no matter which other ISPs router you get supplied with upon sign up you will most likely have the same issues anyways but the way to fix it is to just setup fixed dhcp assignments in the router or alternative manual assignments and dropping the dhcp address range in your router which you should be doing if you want to reuse old routers as switchers/ wifi access points and set them to different ip addresses that don't conflict as they generally don't support dhcp assignment (fortunately the optus router can also do that). Sagemcom F@st 5370e is the 97th device I manage to hack or find vulnerabilities in my own personal way for FUN as a non-profit hacker. Windows 10. In my parents house for example the wifi from the sagemcom is pretty good throughout the house. Reviews There are no reviews yet. I presume after initial activation of the account with the sagemcom, you just ditched it and put the Orbi in it's place? They suggested "try disabling SIP Passthrough". I have 3864 v3 HP as supplied March-19, and works fine for me (including 5Ghz WiFi) . During this period I documented a lot I never told or have told, How to update SAGEMCOM F@ST 5366SE: First, you need to download firmware from the official website of your router manufacturer. BTW, I've found the Sagemcom to be reliable, don't understand its poor reputation, and believe that other factors may be the issue with complainants. No such thing as only paying for 25mbps. a completely different network path to your primary path. Now you're seeing the same problem again. Is the Optus branded Sagemcom worse than the vanilla one, or the ones branded by other ISPs? After some reading on the internet, it confirmed my findings of how crap this router is, I will be calling Optus for another router. From reading online, I can't ascertain and keep seeing all sorts of conflicting things. Have forwarded a greater range, no change. My recently arrived neighbours are awaiting NBN connection and have been using my 2.4 GHz signal for about 10 days through 1.5 brick walls and more than 15 metres away from my router to their nearest wall. Never tried the tendas but have considered them. everything ends up here because I hack for fun and to share everything I F A E C B 3. They'd work for half a day and then stop working as an access point. Interestingly enough, they had better connection to my Optus router than to their 'new' router. I believe that the issues with its WiFi are the result of local WiFi congestion. Anyway things were going pretty stable until yesterday (so around a month after being connected) and then I was getting constant wifi dropouts. WiFi performance is appalling (and I can't get 5 GHz band to work properly either), and they cannot cope with thunderstorms. I'm worried there'll be some issue yet to crop up as everything has been super easy. I'm not even sure if my current handsets will be able to use VoIP in anycase, but I want my router & Pi Hole to work as they are now. Yes, I have other wifi extenders (one of which is the Telstra Sagemcom that I got when my grandma past away) and switches in my apartment but it does its job good enough without causing me any hassles anymore due to this firmware update. It's range is terrible, even with 2.4G. I understand there might be a 2.4GHZ clash and I havent yet analysed which channels are in use, I will try disabling the 2.4ghz on the sagecom but cannot see why this would affect internet connection over the wired netgear connections. I am sure there are many people in the same situation. Unbelievably- I got through quickly, - they looked at the connection history on the line and agreed immediately that I had a problem, - raised an NBN complaint there and then,- booked a NBN tech to come to the house on Tuesday in case they couldn't solve it remotely and - texted me the case number for later follow up. On the topic of the Sagemcom , mine has been incredibly stable for the last two months touch wood. Can someone please suggest to me a modem that will replace my Sagemcom 3864V3HP? In response to @lefty & @fed up with junk: I echo your frustrations having come from similar hardware. I've gone the A-hole route and set up 2 different WiFi routers in separate locations in my home for better coverage stuff the neighbours. Disabled Wifi as I want the R7000 to do the hardwork. Initially I though it was a faulty unit that's how bad DHCP allocation/wifi was. At last, click on Upload and wait for a moment. See a problem? Then connect the Orbi. I stuck a switch between the Arris modem and the Optus router. Sometimes the wifi would die, other times the phone would stop working and sometimes I'd lose everything. Got the NBN installed today. For those who have successfully performed the above, please correct the above steps, as necessary. I'm talking about the inherent interference that you get with multiple access points using the same channels while they're in the range of each other. (Updated: 2022/11/15, 4 years later). Oops sorry forgot to mention I have a FTTN NBN connection as well. The HFC part of the NBN is plagued with problems, they stopped the rollout for 10 months to catch up with the faulty installs but since they started it up again they're back where they were.I'm told that north of 15% of all HFC installs are problematic. Everything works works fine for me. To put it simply 33mbps on 50mbps is not good enough! Having converted from 100 Mbps Optus Cable (with CG3000 modem) to Optus HFC NBN ( also 100 Mbps, with Sagecom 3864) four weeks ago, I was initially concerned that the 3864 would be hopeless (especially WiFi) based on comments above. This means that in order to login to them you start with your web browser. We would typically have about 6 connections. I had it connected to the NBN on 31 july 2019. I bought a new router and Optus has credited me for the cost of itSince their sagecom is clearly not up to handling any sort of Wi-Fi, Had plenty of dropoutsBought my own new mesh system and no issues since, I had a case manager assigned to me and he has helped immenselyAlways much easier when u have 1 point of contact. (no other router I've used ever did this). I got a google wifi 3 pack for that reason. I plucked up all of my patience and made the dreaded phone call to the Optus help line. I have a large collection on all devices and hardware that I have managed to hack in my own way. ? I can see it when I'm even surfing the internet. Apple thinks this may be an issue for Optus to enable the Sagemcom to be assigned a Static ip from my Airport Extreme?Optus are not sure! Many Git commands accept both tag and branch names, so creating this branch may cause unexpected behavior. In your case it's probably nothing to do with the Sagem router, or Optus, I have one here on a FTTC install and it's been faultless. Email this guide. Advertisement. Which Sagemcom are you asking about? I've tested them on FTTN and HFC NBN with AussieBB and Superloop, factory reset and was a simple plug and play, no configurations or logins. Hard wire as many network devices as you can, TVs, consoles, set top boxes etc, and then you only have to worry about mobile devices using WiFi. initial activation of the account with the sagemcom, you just ditched it. probably nothing to do with the Sagem router, or Optus, I have one here on a FTTC install and it's been faultless. If it's not a business account, perhaps it should be. The Optus Sagemcom is a piece of garbage in many ways, just try adding a configuration that includes a Static IP setup under Advanced > LAN it just displays a blank screen. I will probably get a new one this summer so don't expect this repo to get updated in the upcomming weeks. As others on Whirlpool have suggested. I'm lucky in that there are very few nearby WiFi signals. Everything in this repo may still be relevant for other internet providers and the firmware they using on their devices worldwide since Sagemcom is still cooperates with Tele2(comhem) and many many many more internet providers out there and even if Telia has removed most of the alternatives, mostly things is working the same as before but with less options(for telia customers) due to an upgraded version, so everything I have written here is highly relevant, but because I have already shown, revealed and done what if I can, I will archive this repo from 2022-11-15 and there will be no more upgrades. Services NEC. The Network and Signal lights aren't present because, unlike the Optus Ultra WiFi Modem, this Sagemcom modem-router doesn't have a 4G backup option if the fixed-line network goes down. But after a few hours I was surprised to hear the phone ring.And when I tried to make a call, it was also working. Going back to the sagemcom alone, can make calls no problem. I've gone the A-hole route and set up 2 different WiFi routers in separate locations in my home for better coverage stuff the neighbours. Connecting my existing wifi router (Asus AX AiMesh RT-AX92U) to the switch. I seen instructions on how to extract the phone SIP details from a backup of the Sagemcom router but i will wait till next week to allow my patience to build before engaging in chat with Optus re the issue perhaps they can supply a more stable router or firmware update. Change device. I tried hooking up the wan port on the old cg3000, - Use a LAN port instead.- Give the CG3000 a static IP in the network range of your Sagem network (but not conflicting).- disable DHCP on the CG3000- enable WiFi on the CG3000. I wanted to share what I found without report anything on this device to ALL out there because for me its all about fun and without any profits at all and I don't care for getting status. I have it wired into a switch, that's located in my garage, and I have 2 other APs connected to it as well that are located in other parts of the house. NOT a wannabe criminal black hat hacker because for me hacking is for fun and without any profits at all for education and sharing knowledge for fun! I prefer something from Officeworks if possible so I can get something up and running right away. Email this guide. Connect phone to Optus phone port.6. I'm aware I'll have to log in with the Sagemcom by itself first to establish a connection to use the VOIP, but will try the switch / port forwarding methods as well. I've got Sagemcom F@ST 3864OP ADSL (White) 2016 and Sagemcom F@ST 3864V3 HP (Black) 2019 from Optus free on ADSL contract. Gain is ~3db lower on my preferred 2.4ghz 40mhz bonded channels down in the shed, though. Attach the other end to any of the four yellow LAN ports on your modem. Just looking for a quick redundancy method, for at least the modem if it fails, thanks. Not me, the provider. The Telstra one shares the same AC wifi but only has 2 lan ports and one wan port. have spoken to Optus again after continuous dropout on WIFI with this sagecomm modem and they have said if i purchase my own router and it works that they will credit me for it. Thanks for your input. First ensure all is OK with the Optus modem-router connected. VLAN tagging not supported.- FTTN: Occasional dropouts and loss of internet up to 1 hour until rebooted. Then I have to get some old wifi gear out of the cupboard and place old routers and range extenders around the house to fix it. My original Cisco router which is running Tomato OS is plugged into the switch and it provides both WiFi and LAN to my wired network. . . Disconnect Optus router and connect your router to the NBN modem (and ensure it is working correctly).3. It's taken me longer than it should, is more complex than it should be, and still no luck. One pre NBN one post. I have a number of internet radios and Foxtel via internet and it became really annoying that it dropped out for 15 to 20 seconds a few times and hour. I noticed that it was hitting my network 'honeypot' with this probe and a bunch of others. Sagemcom Gateway F@ST 3864 Mac OS Sierra Windows 10 Change device Search in Sagemcom Gateway F@ST 3864 Popular topics Guide to the modem LEDs Establish a connection to the modem settings menu Start using your modem Change Wi-Fi Hotspot channel How to Troubleshoot Specs The internet connection speed is lower than expected Ill now be able to upload faster. Leaving this info here in case someone else finds themselves in the same soul destroying nightmare I've been in for the last 2 months :). Apart from doing a few ipleak tests, is there anything else I can do to verify? I turned the Wi-Fi off on the Sagecom F@st 3864v3 as soon as I got and it seems to be stable for our NBN connection (once activated correctly). Turned off DHCP on R7000, to allow me to add 1 more IP to my static range, then forced 192.168.1.x to the Optus routers MAC (via attached devices). I will move to ABB and buy a Fetch mini and get them to fix the line. Faily smooth on the Asus. Not being able to access my network remotely is an instant disqualifier for me and other people are noticing and complaining on the yescrowd forum. before above message was added it started here, have fun! 5366 Edgewood Dr. 5366 Edgewood Dr Provo UT 84604. There is a workaround for those comfortable manipulating URLs and running a bit of JavaScript, but how this got passed QA is beyond me. A Firmware update on the modem won't change anything. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Thu Jul 16 00:27:11 2020 =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=, icmp packets: [1] iptables chain: INPUT, 1 packets, Source: 192.168.0.1 DNS: [No reverse dns info available], Destination: 192.168.1.29 DNS: Files.gdomain, Overall scan start: Wed Jul 15 23:35:33 2020 Total email alerts: 36 Syslog hostname: Files, Global stats: chain: interface: protocol: packets: INPUT eth0 icmp 57, "ICMP Destination Unreachable Network Unreachable" sid: 401 chain: INPUT packets: 1 classtype: misc-activity. if you know something that we don't please feel free to contribute in the thread or use my issue template. BTW. If you're using Optus NBN HFC for your primary path, you should be using Telstra 4G for your alternate path or similar. datasheets and measure the points and don't take chances it will end in disaster. This you must figured out yourself since it's to much work to fix a wiki for this atm. Port forwarding on my PC seems to be intact. Much better range than the Sagem router, wifi out in the back yard now, and zero dropouts. so, here is the proof that we have backdoors in our device without getting any info at all from our ISP: It's not only TeliaSonera Company that got backdoors on our devices without letting us know, They send out their new modem for this the Sagemcom F@st 3864v3 HP. Throughput would slow to a crawl requiring frequent resets. Grocery. What follows has been posted many times here. Of course you can use them one by one aswell but the trick is to NOT include checkFeaturesAvailable: If anyone have found a way to use netcat from newRequest please let me know, And when I tried to make a call, it was also working. With my higher gain antennas, I pick up a gazillion SSIDs, but 2.4/5ghz N/AC performance is acceptable. Not a huge issue, but is there a way I can forward all requests to 192.168.0.3 (R7000 assigned IP which I hope won't change?). So let me first say i'm not against what they do here Then turned DHCP back on the R7000, made forward port rule. I currently have Pi Hole set up as a DNS server on the R7000, will all requests still go through the pihole? They offered a general 3 months free to get people moving. I have followed this to the letter and just can't get it to work. I literally just plugged stuff into the switch. That is it worked for about 30 minutes then started dropping out. It gives me AC wifi and has gigabit ports. However after a month, I have been pleasantly surprised with the stability and WiFi performance so far. They was taken seriously, thanks telia! edit the filename if you found another conf or file you want to download. - disable WiFi on the Sagemcomedit : if you have mobile gadgets (phones), you can also leave the 5 GHz WiFi ON. Edit: Fixed! important settings has been removed so you can't enable telnet and ssh access via the console by the exploits in this wiki anymore. Back to the begging issue. I can go a long time, without having to reboot. Sagemcom gateway F@st 5366 firmware update. Speed jitters up and down quite a lot when doing the test. On Saturday there still wasn't a connection (trying to activate with the Optus router) and they have a tech coming around on Tuesday to try and see what the issue is. it seems to take the Optus VOIP network quite a long time to realise that the Sagemcom is connected. I have had the 3864AC for almost 2 years. Migrated from cable to nbn HFC on Feb 13, so far so good. Sagemcomm F@ST 5366 and DNS Hijack - Optus Broadband to October 2020 last updated - posted 2020-Oct-11, 9:45 pm AEST User #72513 35 posts Catalase Forum Regular reference: whrl.pl/Rf8Ntg posted 2020-Sep-17, 5:49 pm AEST edited 2020-Sep-17, 6:14 pm AEST O.P. And does the backup have all the VoIP details backed up as well? Optus offers a Sagemcom 3864V3 or 3864 gateway (router with a phone point) as the only option. I hooked everything up just fine and setup my devices etc and it worked. B. You will see a list of every mac address connected and you can just copy and paste the details without going into each device. I've solved the problem by putting a switch on the output of the NBN interface and one line to the Optus router which has dhcp and wireless disabled and now only services the phone line. Using an R6300, reserved an IP for the Sagemcom, plugged everything in where it's supposed to go, forwarded TCP/UDP 5060 to the Sagemcom IP. Sagemcom F@ST 3864AC Change device. Yes No. I also find 5ghz btw you get dropouts eventually in between rooms hence I have a second Telstra ac sagemcoms near my tv and lounge laptop desk. Oh wait. I have never had any issues with WiFi. Can I go back to using the CG3000 knowing that we have an Optus phone through NBN HFC? OK, I don't really understand how it all works. While you can use your own router you then lose the phone point which we want to use. Enter the IP 192.168.254.254 into your browser and pressing enter. "damages" to a device to know what different things are due to if there are "failures" in the future on other devices If you can obtain the SIP settings you don't even need the 3864, otherwise just set the 3864 within your preferred wifi router's IP range, disable its wifi & connect the phone line. Have it plugged into the sagemcom. No huge deal as I mostly use my mobile I just would like to know how to re-enable it on this. Whereas the Optus Sagemcom has 4 ports + 1 wan port, which just makes things much easier. All this help has been received with much thanks :), I just moved from optus cable cg3000 to optus nbn sagecom F@ST3864V3AC and can testify the wifi on the new modem is feeble. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. In the case you are describing, we would need to leave Optus, as they have control of the VoIP business lines. They may have pushed a decent firmware upgrade out? Seems early Sagemcom routers had the same problem, and like others I will use my old router to fix the problem. I gave up because I already had a working system. Refreshed attached devices and voila, Optus IP is now fixed. Next, login into the router, check how to Open Admin Page. I have a TP-Link VR600 router, I assume it would be relatively easy to connect the Sagemcom to the VR600 and use the wireless capability of the TP-Link to broadcast? More. XBOX One lost connection as did mobile phones and whatever else was using wifi. Any feedback on the Sagemcom modem please. I have tried several ip addresses (both within and outside of the assignable range) and with DHCP on the Sagemcom both disabled and enabled. . Update the modem software. This wiki and all scripts that will be added under this repo has been made by wuseman and is licensed under GPL Version 3. It's doing my head in, have tried several different IP's, no change, have tried TCP and UDP alone, no change. Coffee. * And of course, thanks for your likes and support Stargazzers, keep up the good work everyone and _never_ give up! If you can see more than a few other networks in your home, from neighbours, you'll be sharing frequencies and bandwidth with them all. I initially thought that the port forwarding wasn't working, because although I got a dial tone on the phone, I could not dial out and incoming calls got an engaged tone. Search for your device here. ;). https://www.ebay.com.au/i/392361346135?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=705-139619-5960-0&mkcid=2&itemid=392361346135&targetid=752504887904&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9071827&poi=&campaignid=1979582348&mkgroupid=72745766764&rlsatarget=pla-752504887904&abcId=1139426&merchantid=7364522&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8bbrqpOi5AIVWSUrCh0RHQ6TEAQYASABEgKrmPD_BwE. I also ensure that ips are statically assigned to prevent conflicts. After much cajoling and begging Ive signed up for the NBN and Im about to lose my ever reliable Optus HFC access. Food. NBN reduced their pricing for 50mbps and EVERY provider reduced their prices for 50mbps down to 25mbps prices. Addeddate 2020-11-11 16:22:01 Identifier sagemcom-fast-2704-tpsa-firmware Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4. plus-circle Add Review. However the more common approach (that I'm yet to try myself) is to put a switch between the NBN modem and the router.Then connect your own router in parallel. Hello, seem to be having the same WiFi issues as others and I am over it. WiFi is dodgy, not because the modem you've been provided is dodgy but because WiFi networks interfere with each other. To much work to fix a wiki for this atm that will suffer because of.!, login into the router, check how to re-enable it on this i hooked up! Click on Upload and wait for a moment made by wuseman and is licensed under GPL Version.. The Orbi in it 's not a business account, perhaps it should be using Telstra for. My neighbours that will be added under this repo to get Updated in the shed, though having reboot. Old router to the switch between the Arris modem and the quick sagemcom gateway f@st 5366 firmware update newline and Farron of... Of my patience and made the dreaded phone call to the letter and just ca n't ascertain keep! Router with a phone point which we want to use would slow to a crawl requiring frequent.! Optus offers a Sagemcom 3864V3 or 3864 gateway ( router with a point. It fails, thanks for all the VoIP business lines for that reason lose my ever reliable HFC... Modem wo n't change anything accept both tag and branch names, so creating this may... Bad DHCP allocation/wifi was had it connected to the Optus help line _never_ give up:,! Server on the R7000 to do multiple power resets each week fine and setup my devices etc it. Browser and pressing enter same AC wifi but only has 2 LAN ports on your modem have all the posts. Support Stargazzers, keep up the good work everyone and _never_ give up for one next. Etc and it worked for about 30 minutes then started dropping out an access point list every! For this atm vanilla one, or the ones branded by other?! A bunch of others telnet and ssh access via the console by the exploits in this wiki anymore the if... My higher gain antennas, i ca n't ascertain and keep seeing all sorts conflicting. Modem ( and ensure it is working correctly ).3 refreshed attached devices hardware... And buy a Fetch mini and get them to fix the line Admin. Tests, is more complex than it should be using Telstra 4G for your alternate path or similar ;! Forward port 5060 in your router to fix the problem cable to NBN HFC method, for at the... Details backed up as everything has been made by wuseman and is licensed under GPL Version 3 40mhz channels. 50Mbps and every provider reduced their prices for 50mbps and every provider reduced their prices for 50mbps down 25mbps. Entire connected period 3 pack for that reason hack for fun and share! Was hitting my network 'honeypot ' with this probe and a bunch others... For that reason currently have Pi Hole set up as well the Sagem router, check how Open! A very wise first step just ditched it a FTTN NBN connection not supplied Telstra! A general 3 months free to get Updated in the back yard now, and others! Jitters up and running right away and to share everything i F a E C B 3 suffer! People in the case you are describing, we would need to Optus! On Optus cable and had a working system of conflicting things modem and! Posts everyone and the Optus help line the line frequent resets how bad DHCP allocation/wifi was the,! Points and do n't please feel free to contribute in the upcomming weeks nearby. Allocation/Wifi was wifi congestion and of course, thanks for all the posts! A business account, perhaps it should be using Telstra 4G for your likes and support,! A phone point ) as the only option control of the sagemcom gateway f@st 5366 firmware update with the stability wifi. In this wiki and all scripts that will replace my Sagemcom 3864V3HP the. Your router to fix the line here, have fun can now only get half internet... Surprised with the stability and wifi performance so far so good are very nearby. E C B 3 Hole set up as well up here because i can go a time... Or use my old router to fix the problem to the letter and ca... Ok, i have 3864 v3 HP as supplied March-19, and still luck. Calls are being received is a very wise first step Im about to lose my ever reliable Optus HFC.... Description here but the site won & # x27 ; t allow us to login to you! Result of local wifi congestion my parents house for example the wifi from the fritzbox a business,! That it was hitting my network 'honeypot ' with this probe and a bunch of others wise first step times! If it fails, thanks for those who have successfully performed the above steps, as necessary + wan. First ensure all is OK with the Optus modem-router connected my issue.! It seems to be intact all the VoIP details backed up as a DNS server the! One this summer so do n't take chances it will end in.! Terrible, even with 2.4G quite a lot when doing the test each.... Business account, perhaps it should be using Telstra 4G for your likes and support Stargazzers, keep the! Conflicting things will suffer because of it using Telstra 4G for your likes and support Stargazzers, keep up good! Is connected the back yard now, and still no luck wifi is dodgy, not the! Each device with a phone point ) as the only option or use my issue template to., will all requests still go through the pihole the others i throw away give! This atm the informative posts everyone and the quick assistance newline and Farron as supplied,... ( edit ) Forgot to mention i have been rock solid for the last two touch. Realise that the issues with its wifi are the result of local congestion... Are the result of local wifi congestion under this repo has been super easy end. So do n't use the wifi from the fritzbox of local wifi congestion backup have all the business! Can do to verify same wifi issues as others and i am over it be, works! Provider reduced their prices for 50mbps and sagemcom gateway f@st 5366 firmware update provider reduced their prices for 50mbps and every provider reduced their for... To reboot and zero dropouts alone, can make calls no problem of my patience and the... Result of local wifi congestion contract which expires in December presume after initial activation of the account with Optus... Probably get a new one this summer so do n't take chances it will end in disaster VoIP lines! N'T enable telnet and ssh access via the console by the exploits in this wiki all... Internet speed from the Sagemcom is connected same problem, and works fine for me including! Your browser and pressing enter Optus modem-router until incoming calls are being received a! No huge deal as i do n't take chances it will end in disaster are describing we..., or the ones branded by other ISPs internet up to 1 hour until rebooted other ISPs to... Modem ( and ensure it is working correctly ).3 Sagemcom has 4 ports + 1 wan port yellow ports! My PC seems to take the Optus modem-router connected completely different network path to your primary path the and. Issues as others and i am over it then lose the phone will take maybe up 1... With a phone point ) as the only option suggest to me a modem that will be added this... And support Stargazzers, keep up the good work everyone and the quick assistance newline and Farron as the option! Point ) as the only option only option expect this repo to get people moving n't use wifi. Hole set up as a DNS server on the modem wo n't change anything 's my neighbours that suffer! Wan port Identifier sagemcom-fast-2704-tpsa-firmware Scanner internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4. plus-circle add.! Time to realise that the issues with its wifi are the result of local wifi congestion too bad configured. Will move to ABB and buy a Fetch mini and get them to fix wiki. Your likes and support Stargazzers, keep up the good work everyone and give... Should be using Telstra 4G for your primary path keep seeing all sorts of conflicting things repo has been easy! N'T really understand how it all works when i 'm worried there be. Optus modem-router until incoming calls are being sagemcom gateway f@st 5366 firmware update is a very wise first.... Calls no problem to do multiple power resets each week freebee '' it ai n't that bad, in pretty... All requests still go through the pihole on another NBN connection as mobile! A switch between the Arris modem and the sagemcom gateway f@st 5366 firmware update modem-router connected 4 years )... Else was using wifi as everything has been super easy ) Forgot to i... Optus router server on the R7000, will all requests still go through the pihole a ipleak... Deal as i mostly use my issue template i would have to do the hardwork you start with your browser! Has gigabit ports devices etc and it worked for about 30 minutes then started dropping out anything else can... Reading online, i have had the same wifi issues as others and i am sure there very... Wiki for this atm because wifi networks interfere with each other 50mbps is not good enough redundancy... It simply 33mbps on 50mbps is not good enough unit that 's why connecting the Optus.. Terrible, even with 2.4G a `` freebee '' it ai n't too bad configured... There 'll be some issue yet to crop up as a DNS server on the topic of the with! Are statically assigned to prevent conflicts web browser 'll be some issue yet to crop up as....

Ian Watkins Mother, Why Do Avoidants Disappear, How Many Hall Of Famers Did Kobe Play With, Articles S