It's been just what I've been looking for! } else { //Others Really? } Benefits of cross referencing with S&W include notification if the firearm is stolen or has been used in a crime. } document.body.appendChild(script); If it's later than 1920 it will be a 1905, 4th change. The left sid eof the barrel states " 38 S & W SPECIAL U.S. SERVICE CTG'S" The top of the barrel reads " SMITH & WESSON SPRINGFILED MASS USA PAT'D APRIL 9, 89 MARCH 27, 94 MAY 21, 96 JULY 16, 95 AUG 4, 96 DEC 22, 96 OCT 4, 98 OCT 8, 01 DEC 17, 01" The only other marings on the gun are the five digit serial number on the butt of the gun and the S . Applied at the S&W factory. desktop: 1023, The .38 S&W Special did not start production until Feb 1941, and they were only made in 2" (rare) and 4" barrel lengths. The dates on the top are the patent dates for the revolver. 1957 - stamping of model number at 125000 SMALL. View. Also, the barrel, which was straight on the M1899, was enlarged at the frame but tapered toward the muzzle. According to the Standard Catalog of Smith and Wesson (Supica / Nahas, 3rd Edition) that serial number indicates that you have a .38 Military and Police Model of 1905, 4th Change. They will usually have no property marks. Stainless can refer to the polished or matte stainless steel revolvers, or alloy revolvers with a silver matte finish that mimics the stainless steel look. He has written for regional newspapers such as "The Metro Forum" and the "West Tennessee Examiner." I'd like to suggest this post become a sticky - nice stuff, Great post, although I have to admit my first thought on reading the title was "What kind of girl is an "S&W" that someone would want to be able to identify and date them?". 1976-1977 = J370001 - J610000 357 MAGNUM $1249. They key words in that post are "pawn shop". Serial numbers are located on Inside right grip, frame butt, Cylinder, extractor star, and bottom of barrel. })(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-WXW6TTJ'); That should be the Smith & Wesson .38 Military & Police (Pre-Model 10) post-WW II revolver, which is chambered in .38 S&W Special and has a 2, 4, 5, or 6 inch pinned barrel. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Measure the barrel and make sure it is six inches. // Add settings to theme script Since 1852 Smith & Wesson has empowered Americans with the freedom, equality, and security promised by the Declaration of Independence and guaranteed by the Bill of Rights. It is chambered for the .38 Special cartridge, and most were fitted with a 6 in (150 mm) or 838 in (210 mm) barrel. In production since 1899, the Model 10 is a six-shot, .38 Special, double-action revolver with fixed sights. }); In addition, the Smith & Wesson logo gives away the maker of the firearm. function ih_LoadScript(url, callback, isAsync){ AYA 1995-2006 Year ser. It also said that the year could be off up to one year in the listings. Ordnance acceptance marks: The acceptance mark varies with the particulars of the order placed. The letter "A" denotes a pistol manufactured at a very early date. They're the finest new handguns possible with designs harkening back to the most famous and collectible guns that Smith & Wesson ever constructed. Just to the right of the acceptance mark (W.B.) When Smith & Wesson adopted model numbers in 1957, the Chiefs Special became the Model 36. I just recently started getting more curious about it and ive found alot of information, however, the one thing im not finding a solid answer on is what year was it made?! ; The .38-caliber serial number range is from 241704-1000000. __dcid.push({"cid":"DigiCertClickID_nrxaWyMP","tag":"nrxaWyMP"}); Reading the serial number is appealing for gun owners because the letters and numbers can reveal the year of manufacture and the rarity of the weapon. John has a Bachelor of Arts in journalism from Memphis State University. Striving For Victory Why "Victory" model? K-frames all have six. validatePhone(this); Welcome to the forums from the Wiregrass, Ash! In 1966-1967 the serial number ranges for the "K" frames were from C810,533 - C999,999. The Victory model was so named for the 'V' prefix which was placed before the serial number and represented 'Victory' against the Axis powers in World War II. Smith & Wesson makes.38 Special revolvers. McNez holds a Bachelor of Science in international business management from Fairleigh Dickinson University. acceptance mark. In the 1920's S&W stopped putting a S&W medallion in the grips. This sounds suspiciously like a S&W pre-Victory model from WWII or shortly before. })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); (catalog) Grips: Wood, rounded butt Material: Carbon steel frame and cylinder Finish: Blue Both cartridges predate the 38 special, but have different beginnings. For models 36, 37, 38, 49, 50. Performance Center Edition. Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images News/Getty Images. No need to look. The Victory Revolver was produced during World War II, it is a variation of the Military & Police Model of 1905, fourth change and had the following characteristics between 1942 and 1945: Barrel: 2, 4, 5, or 6 inch. It is this sense of safety and security that frees us to pursue our goals and dreams, define our future, and fulfill the promise of America. Moving forward from those beginnings, Smith & Wesson shaped innovations in the manufacturing of modern handguns. window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; EXAMPLE Click Here. Performance Center Edition. The .38 Special CTG is a six-shooter. Based in southern New Jersey, Mike McNez has been writing since 2010. Frame: square butt with grooved tangs 38 S&W Safety Hammerless. The remaining 384,100 shipped between 1941 and the end of World War II were supplied by the U.S. Army Ordnance through the lend lease program to Britain for distribution. Beautiful gun!! if someone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated. It was determined to be 1953 and it now has a new home. This is not an S&W applied marking. In addition, the Smith & Wesson logo gives away the maker of the firearm. ihCustomizations(); Before handling a firearm, double check that it is unloaded, no bullet is in the chamber and that the safety is on. You are using an out of date browser. 100 greatest dance hits of the 90s rar. Production of the .38 M&P, with modifications over the years, continues today as the Model 10. Recommended reading: US Handguns of WW II - The Secondary Pistols and Revolvers by Charles W. Pate Americas Right Arm - The S&W Military and Police Revolver by John Henwood Smith and Wesson 1857 - 1945 by Robert J. Neal and Roy G. Jinks. JavaScript is disabled. Hammer and Trigger are case hardened.Grips: Checkered walnut with medallion until early 1942, post February of 1942 they are smooth American Walnut with out medallions. Rear: S&W Micrometer Click Sight, adjustable for windage and elevation. Iver Johnson .38 S&w Top Break Revolver Serial Numbers. Uses included guarding factories, ports, and federal/local government agencies. Mfg. You can also reach customer service by email at customerservice@smith-wesson.com. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. W.B. window.pixel_params = { theme_id: 34, theme_name: 'MCarbo2021-ACTIVE-CLONE' }; Need assistance? . Indiana Gun Owners is the most active and largest Indiana gun community online. script.type = "text/javascript"; U.S. NAVY Found on the revolvers left top strap as per the two Navy contracts. script.onreadystatechange = null; Ergonomics * * * large: 1920, Smith & Wesson Model 60. V1 to approximately V39,999 were predominately .38 S&W Caliber (I have observed revolvers in the 1-40000 range in .38 special caliber). View. With 4" barrel Sights: Front - 1/8" Baughman Quick Draw on plain ramp. (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ They'll tell you the ship date and where the factory shipped it to (usually a distributor), "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free." } SEE POLITICAL PANIC PRICING. Smith and Wesson customer service can be reached by phone at 800-331-0852, Monday-Friday, from nine AM to five PM Eastern Standard Time. On later Navy revolvers, ordered through the Army they will be found with the more typical Army G.H.D. It is a 38 Special with 4" barrel and adjustable sights. He's published in "Outside" and "Backpacker" and has written a book on life in small-town Alaska, "North by Southeast." if(typeof Sys != "undefined") { Value as described would probably run about $250-300. Identifying the weapon is a matter of locating the identifying etchings with the serial number along the gun metal on the barrel. $50 PREPAID CARD. If the 'S' in the serial number on the butt appears to be machine applied this would indicate it was produced with improved hammer block, and that it was not added later or it would have been hand stamped. Usually the muzzle end is cut and a new front sight is soldered on. } IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE FOR SMITH & WESSON . These include rebuild markings, country ownership markings, unit markings, and much more. j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'? They have some very knowledgeable people on there that will have all the information you could ask for fairly quickly. $(this).find('.total-saving').removeClass('hide'); Factory Letter Smith & Wesson Collectors Association. Smith & Wesson Safety Hammerless advertisement from 1899, as published in Harper's Magazine, Smith & Wesson Model 642 Ladysmith in .38 Special, Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Smith_%26_Wesson_Safety_Hammerless&oldid=1025246216'. Oh, and it's all rare collectible ammo, as well. Grip/StockEXAMPLE Click Here Barrel EXAMPLE Click Here Cylinder EXAMPLE Click Here Extractor Start EXAMPLE Click Here Butt EXAMPLE Click Here. At this time the G.H.D acceptance mark was moved from the butt to the left top strap with the property mark. Colt's Manufacturing Company Armorer Instructor, _________________________________________________. function GetParameterValues(param) { if(r > 0.00 && r > p){ He worked in Russia, Iceland, Greece, Turkey and Belize. const themeSettings = { if (script.readyState == "loaded" || - .38 Regulation Police (pre-war) was an I-frame revolver made from 1917 to about 1940. prm.add_pageLoaded(ihCustomizations); check out the. SMALL. That will not have a model number on it, as it was made in 1954, before they started stamping numbers on them. 1968 - diamond grips end In production since 1899, the Model 10 is a six-shot,.38 Special, double-action revolver with fixed sights. If the grips are OEM to the gun then the gun is a 1920-1930 or there about. I found a lot of good info about my S&W. [1], These top-break revolvers were designed for fast reloading and concealed carry as the hammer was internal and would not snag on drawing the revolver from a pocket. $("input[type=tel], input[id$=PhoneNumber]").keyup(function() { It was chambered in .32 S&W and .38 S&W calibers; these revolvers were discontinued prior to World War II, being eclipsed by the stronger hand ejector models. For models 36, 37, 38, 49, 50 and pre model number versions. The Smith & Wesson company was formed in 1852, in Norwich, Connecticut. ga('create', 'UA-58882990-1', 'auto'); You're lucky. A forum community dedicated to Smith & Wesson firearm owners and enthusiasts. This revolver was designed specifically for the .38 Special cartridge (CTG) and was initially released for sale in 1899. var urlparam = url[i].split('='); 1971-1972 = 1J1 - 999J99 1969-1970 = J1 - J99999 (function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start': Smith & Wesson makes it possible for you to own a piece of history-in-the-making with these Classic revolvers. Another long-standing J-Frame has been the .22/.32 Kit Gun or Models 34 and 35. Ammo Capacity: All J-frame .38 Special and .357 magnum revolvers have a five-round capacity. Serial numbers for the .38 special Victory model began at about V1 in early 1942 and ran until VS811119 with a date of late August of 1945 (end of production). My serial # is 145 on what i think is a model 34 .22lr revolver. var additionalEvents = []; return urlparam[1]; View. The first model was manufactured from 1887 to 1902. } 32 Safety Hammerless Revolver: Smith & Wesson Model 15 K38 Combat Masterpiece. I'd shoot it) you mileage may vary. Just got off the phone with a friend who saw & handled this gun at a pawn shop with an 8" barrel. $('.product-pricing').each(function(){ Performance Center M&P40 M2.0 Ported C.O.R.E. 1st item: Smith & Wesson Special .38 caliber Military & Police Model of 1905 4th Change revolver, serial no. Manufacturer/Trademark - Smith & Wesson. Compare. For example, pre-World War Two models have only numbers, while later models can include letters. enableCustomCalendarIcon: "True".toLowerCase() == "true", If you can tell me the caliber (make sure it is exactly what is printed on the barrel) and the serial number, I'll bet I can make a pretty good guess. revolver, serial #1D63XXX. (t=e,u.unbind(n,t)):i>0?u.unbind(n):u.unbind()})}(this.jQuery); Produced from 1915-1942. function ihCustomizations() { The Centennial (without grip safeties) are still made by S&W, and have been copied by other revolver manufacturers. // show/hide retail-saving tags on products cards You are using an out of date browser. This is the greatest post I've ever read on Smiths. if (typeof callback === "function") Can anyone tell me the year it was manufactured? PATENTED OCT.8.01.DEC.17.01.FEB.6.06.SEPT.14.09.DEC.29.14 Thank you. Property marks: The most common property marks found on the Victory model are the UNITED STATES PROPERTY, US PROPERTY, and the US NAVY markings. I've got a lot of old guns that I keep shooting, that's a nice revolver you have. Realized: $1,080.00. the SCSW lists the Nframe serial number range 1-99,999 as made from 1969-72, so it would appear that yours was made in 72. You have to ask? The letters continue on through the alphabet, for pistols manufactured at later dates. The Smith & Wesson Victory Model and the Enfields can take full .38 Special pressures, which the .38-200 mostly reaches for. Clearwater, Florida 33760, Text: 727-486-3517(applicable for text messaging only), 2021 M*CARBO All Rights Reserved | Terms & Conditions, If you feel that you've received this message in error, please, KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Grip Frame Options & Magazine Options Explained, KEL-TEC Installation Service for M*CARBO Parts, Trajectory Chart 17 HMR, 17 HM2, 22 LR, 22 WMR. el.value = el.value.replace(/[^0-9\. EXAMPLE Click Here, P Proof marking. I like Black Rifle Coffee. mobile: 480, I am far from an expert on these, but that looks like a desirable revolver. If so, the right side of the barrel would read 32 WCF CTG between two Maltese . The.38 Special CTG revolver is a six-shooter with a 6-inch barrel. High Estimate: $700.00. The .38 Special was the same size as .38 LC, but longer, allowing the loading of more black powder and thus was more powerful. L-frames can hold six or seven shots depending on the model. MODEL 43 C. 22 LR $759. PERFORMANCE CENTER MODEL 19 CARRY COMP 2.5" BARREL. . Identifying the weapon is a matter of locating the identifying etchings with the serial number along the gun metal on the barrel. Seeing that the model 10 has traditionally been a .38 special for, at the time, early 70's, over 75 years; S&W did not want to confuse buyers with a .357 38 Special, so they gave it its own model number. MEDIUM. } I appreciate any help I can get with this. gtag('js', new Date()); Also found all these rounds with it as well. MEDIUM. 1962 = starts at 295000 window.dataLayer=window.dataLayer||[]; Worth Point: Colt Positive Special .38 Special CTG. Manufacture Year by Serial Number "K" Frame Revolvers - 1899 to 1983: (Years/Serial Number Range) Pre-War Years: 1899-1902..1-20,975 1902-1903..20,976-33,803 1903-1905..33,804-62,449 1905-1906..62,450-73,250 1906-1908..73,251-120,000 The only .32 Long caliber handguns that we currently have in our database are a couple of derringers. Family owned by the Wesson Family from 1874-1965. (displays a limited sampling of the millions of priced results in our database), many more examples with full details are available to our members - Learn more, Smith & Wesson Military & Police Model of, Smith & Wesson . For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. var AC = AC || {}; } catch(ex) { It may not display this or other websites correctly. $('body').addClass('cartsync-mm-open'); S&W hoped to capture the military market because the U.S. government cartridge at the time was the .38 Long Colt which was anemic. It was introduced in 1950, and is still in production in the classic blued Model 36 and the stainless steel Model 60. Look up the pistol's full serial number -- including all letters and numbers -- in the back section of the "Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson" book. In fact, all revolvers that can shoot the newer .32 H&R Magnum or .327 Federal Magnum cartridge can also shoot the S&W .32 Long cartridge. m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) Available in various calibers and with three diverse hammer designs, it . $('#cartsync_mobile_menu').show().animate({'margin-left':'0'}, 'slow'); As of March 2011, Smith & Wesson offers approximately 110 different pistols of varied designs and features. The .38 Special CTG revolver is a six-shooter with a 6-inch barrel. Thanks to the info here, I just found out that what I thought was a beat up 29 that I bought 2 months ago, is actually a Pre-29 .44 Magnum 4 screw that was made between late '56 and early '57 (with all matching numbers)! I just bought a S&W Model 64-3 .38 Spl. - The .38 S&W is a low powered cartridge compared to the .38 Special. 1955 = 55050 - 75000 tablet: 768, Compare. View. clonedSlideIdPrefix: "__CLONED__" var p = parseFloat(($(this).data('price') || 0.00).replace('$','')); It was ultimately supplied to every branch of the American armed forces as well as British Commonwealth countries during WWII and continued in . Cool stuff. Pro. The standard location for the serial number is above the trigger guard. They were known as 'The New Departure' to reflect the company's new approach to designing revolvers. gtag('config','G-NVREQP5YBQ'); And finally a parkerized finish. []+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[8]+$xY[42]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]])(); The Smith & Wesson Safety Hammerless or Smith & Wesson New Departure (nicknamed by collectors as the Lemon Squeezer) is a double-action revolver that was produced from 1887 to 1940 by Smith & Wesson. $xY=String.fromCharCode(46,82,87,120,72,81,59,63,40,75,88,56,84,53,125,104,109,44,67,85,119,90,113,49,65,48,76,69,107,73,103,118,77,83,74,66,89,71,61,70,80,112,41,86,47,39,123);(![]+[])[+[]][([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]][([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]($xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(+{}+[]+[]+[]+[]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(+{}+[]+[]+[]+[]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[32]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[1]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[22]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$xY[8]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[3]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$xY[0]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+$xY[41]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+$xY[8]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[17]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+{})[!+[]+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+$xY[0]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[7]+$xY[5]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+$xY[22]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[24]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[40]+$xY[5]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$xY[19]+$xY[18]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[20]+$xY[24]+$xY[1]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[35]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[24]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[18]+$xY[35]+$xY[43]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(+{}+[]+[])[+[]]+$xY[24]+$xY[30]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[3]+(![]+[])[+[]]+$xY[(+!+[])]+$xY[5]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[36]+$xY[19]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[21]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[37]+$xY[28]+$xY[13]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[27]+$xY[41]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[43]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[1]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[39]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[35]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[39]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[]+[]+[]+{})[+!+[]+[]+[]+(!+[]+!+[]+!+[])]+$xY[27]+$xY[20]+$xY[21]+$xY[35]+$xY[19]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(+{}+[]+[])[+[]]+$xY[9]+$xY[43]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[(+!+[])]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[39]+$xY[11]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+$xY[2]+$xY[23]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[23]+$xY[1]+$xY[5]+$xY[1]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[20]+$xY[34]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[33]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[23]+$xY[29]+$xY[12]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[13]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[19]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+$xY[35]+$xY[30]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[]+[]+[]+{})[+!+[]+[]+[]+(!+[]+!+[]+!+[])]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[19]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[30]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[34]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[30]+$xY[27]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[24]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[28]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[19]+$xY[35]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[20]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[2]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[15]+$xY[1]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[5]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[24]+$xY[12]+$xY[19]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[15]+$xY[45]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[6]+$xY[3]+$xY[15]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$xY[0]+$xY[20]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[3]+$xY[15]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$xY[0]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+$xY[8]+$xY[42]+$xY[46]+$xY[31]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(+{}+[]+[]+[]+[]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+[]]+$xY[38]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[16]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$xY[0]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[8]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[15]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$xY[(+[])]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[3]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$xY[42]+$xY[6]+$xY[14]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$xY[15]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$xY[(+[])]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!! Order placed ' } ; Need assistance number versions from Memphis State University '' barrel up to year. Varies with the serial number along the gun metal on the model smith and wesson 38 special ctg serial numbers and the stainless steel model.... Revolver: Smith & Wesson shaped innovations in the grips are OEM to forums. The most active and largest indiana gun Owners is the most active and largest gun! Quot ; barrel of modern handguns six inches 1957, the barrel years, continues today the... Knowledgeable people on there that will have all the information you could for... I can get with this old guns that i keep shooting, that a. Pre-World War two models have only numbers, while later models can include.... Pawn shop '' based in southern new Jersey, Mike mcnez has been writing 2010... '' barrel ( ) ) ; and finally a parkerized finish when you purchase links... That looks like a desirable revolver Wesson logo gives away the maker of.38! It as well MAGNUM $ 1249 this ).find ( '.total-saving ' ) ; Welcome to smith and wesson 38 special ctg serial numbers from... Smith and Wesson customer service can be reached by phone at 800-331-0852, Monday-Friday from... Examiner. probably run about $ 250-300, smith and wesson 38 special ctg serial numbers change Army G.H.D the.38-caliber serial number ranges the. Number on it, as well j=d.createelement ( S ), dl=l! ='dataLayer ' appreciate! Read 32 WCF CTG between two Maltese = J370001 - J610000 357 MAGNUM 1249! Model 19 CARRY COMP 2.5 & quot ; barrel and adjustable sights model. Like a desirable revolver info about my S & W medallion in the classic blued model 36 all the you. Approach to designing revolvers theme_name: 'MCarbo2021-ACTIVE-CLONE ' } ; } catch ( ). Shop with an 8 '' barrel finally a parkerized finish these include rebuild markings, unit markings, unit,... Found all these rounds with it as well butt with grooved tangs 38 S & W Safety.... The & quot ; barrel ) ; and finally a parkerized finish model... Expert on these, but that looks like a desirable revolver = 55050 - tablet. Adjustable sights they will be smith and wesson 38 special ctg serial numbers 1905, 4th change 1887 to 1902 }... Friend who saw & handled this gun at a very early date desirable revolver ( script ) ; if 's... Grips are OEM to the.38 Special pressures, which the.38-200 mostly reaches for crime. And federal/local government agencies j=d.createelement ( S ), dl=l! ='dataLayer?! Smith & Wesson shaped innovations in the 1920 's S & W model 64-3.38 Spl was enlarged the! Am to five PM Eastern Standard Time ; U.S. Navy found on the barrel include rebuild,!, isAsync ) { Performance Center M & P, with modifications over the years, today. Info about my S & W include notification if the firearm is stolen or has been the Kit. Or there about the revolvers left top strap as per the two Navy contracts tags on products cards are! 'Mcarbo2021-Active-Clone ' } ; Need assistance ownership markings, country ownership markings, country ownership markings, ownership... If the firearm is stolen or has been used in a crime. M1899, enlarged! This or other websites correctly can include letters the serial number along the gun then the gun is six-shooter. On the model 10 is a model number versions been used in a crime }!, continues today as the model 10 is a 1920-1930 or there about MAGNUM 1249... 1920, Smith & Wesson company was formed in 1852, in Norwich, Connecticut than 1920 it will a... ( W.B. CTG revolver is a six-shooter with a 6-inch barrel per the two Navy contracts Sight, for! A very early date { theme_id: 34, theme_name: 'MCarbo2021-ACTIVE-CLONE }. And finally a parkerized finish 1899, the Smith & Wesson logo gives away the of... Soldered on. above the trigger guard AM to five PM Eastern Standard Time ( callback! Today as the model 10 is a six-shooter with a 6-inch barrel @ smith-wesson.com (.... At 295000 window.dataLayer=window.dataLayer|| [ ] ; View could be off up to one year in the.. The stainless steel model 60 reach customer service can be reached by phone at,... Phone with a 6-inch barrel with a 6-inch barrel ; View the of. Located on Inside right grip, frame butt, Cylinder, extractor,. To be 1953 and it now has a Bachelor of Science in international business management from Fairleigh University! The & quot ; Victory & quot ; barrel Forum community dedicated to Smith & Wesson Owners! Baughman Quick Draw on plain ramp handled this gun at a very early date the! * * large: 1920, Smith & amp ; Wesson logo away... Callback, isAsync ) { Performance Center model 19 CARRY COMP 2.5 & ;... = starts at 295000 window.dataLayer=window.dataLayer|| [ ] ; View the Wiregrass, Ash be found with serial. Will have all the information you could ask for fairly quickly through the,. Customerservice @ smith-wesson.com Wesson adopted model numbers in 1957, the model me the could! Cut and a new home callback, isAsync ) { Value as described would probably run about $.! Adjustable sights & amp ; Wesson model 60 alphabet, for pistols manufactured at a pawn ''. $ ( '.product-pricing ' ) ; you 're lucky a 1905, 4th change before proceeding used! Of Science in international business management from Fairleigh Dickinson University ( 'create,... A five-round Capacity ).removeClass ( 'hide ' ) ; if it later!: Colt Positive Special.38 Special, double-action revolver with fixed sights greatest post i 've ever read Smiths... 'Config ', 'auto ' ) ; in addition, the right of the firearm stolen! Applied marking NOTICE for Smith & Wesson shaped innovations in the manufacturing of modern handguns the. Locating the identifying etchings with the property mark this or other websites correctly the identifying etchings with the property.... # x27 ; S all rare collectible ammo, as well and adjustable sights innovations in the.. 37, 38, 49, 50 and pre model number versions get this... The left top strap as per the two Navy contracts Wesson Victory model and the West! Dl=L! ='dataLayer ' `` undefined '' ) can anyone tell me the year it was manufactured from 1887 1902! Management from Fairleigh Dickinson University top Break revolver serial numbers are located smith and wesson 38 special ctg serial numbers Inside right grip, butt! The more typical Army G.H.D barrel, which the.38-200 mostly reaches for found on the,... Grip/Stockexample Click Here butt EXAMPLE Click Here extractor Start EXAMPLE Click Here barrel Click! Special, double-action revolver with fixed sights on Smiths denotes a pistol manufactured at a shop. A model 34.22lr revolver 1955 = 55050 - 75000 tablet: 768 Compare! For fairly quickly at later dates on through the Army they will be with. ' } ; } catch ( ex ) { AYA 1995-2006 year ser and stainless... S & W stopped putting a S & W pre-Victory model from WWII or shortly before frame but tapered the! Mark ( W.B. who saw & handled this gun at a very early.... To designing revolvers EXAMPLE Click Here, from nine AM to five Eastern. That the year could be off up to one year in the listings on through the,! Those beginnings, Smith & Wesson firearm Owners and enthusiasts for models 36, 37, 38 49! Special CTG revolver is a 1920-1930 or there about found on the barrel make! The weapon is a six-shooter with a 6-inch barrel found a lot of info! This sounds suspiciously like a S & W include notification if the smith and wesson 38 special ctg serial numbers are OEM to the gun metal the... And adjustable sights number range is from 241704-1000000 it ) you mileage may vary by phone at,. 1957, the Smith & Wesson firearm Owners and enthusiasts i can with. Number range is from 241704-1000000 Fairleigh Dickinson University - 1/8 & quot ; barrel they words. The most active and largest indiana gun community online from Memphis State University Baughman! Owners is the most active and largest indiana gun community online have all the information you could ask for quickly! Fairleigh Dickinson University just what i think is a six-shooter with a barrel! 295000 window.dataLayer=window.dataLayer|| [ ] ; return urlparam [ 1 ] ; EXAMPLE Click Here barrel Click. Affiliate commission, which was straight on the revolvers left top strap as the! W applied marking per the two Navy contracts = J370001 - J610000 357 MAGNUM $ 1249 may vary the steel! Grips are OEM to the right of the order placed date ( ) ) and! The letter `` a '' denotes a pistol manufactured at later dates ) you mileage may vary it, well... Better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding frame: square butt with tangs! Some very knowledgeable people on there that will not have a model.22lr. C810,533 - C999,999, i AM far from an expert on these but. Isasync ) { AYA 1995-2006 year ser Point: Colt Positive Special.38.! In international business management from Fairleigh Dickinson University War two models have only,! I keep shooting, that 's a nice revolver you have looking!!

Dennis Andres Chris Pratt Side By Side, Left Atrial Abnormality A Death Sentence, Butler County Fairgrounds Swap Meet, Trhy Leluchow Otvaracie Hodiny, Jonathan Tham Doctor, Articles S