And also, his wife used to be slim and she's definitely put on a lot of weight too. Is Steven Assanti's marriage still going on? Steven Assantis father, Steven Assanti Sr., and brother, Justin Assanti, were very skeptical about Stephanie when she and Steven first got together. With her light brown colored hair and light brown colored eyes, Stephanie who has a cute figure stands at an average height of 5 ft 6 inches and weighs 62 kg. Is Steven Assanti still married? They have been married since 2018. Email: [emailprotected] She is a trained and licenced massage therapist. Steven Assanti wife, Stephanie Sanger, married after a brief stint of dating. Unfortunately, little has been disclosed about her early life and family background. The article shed light on his relationship history. var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? She said that in reality, he is nothing like he was portrayed on the show. scJsHost+ "And then it went on from there, and we met at a hotel. But as the chat continued, he could only see Stephanies comments and nobody elses. The pair claimed they met online, and Steven's pops suspected the relationship might be fake. Wife of Steven Assanti - Stephanie Sanger? Steven played hard to get but gave in when Stephanie said Well, I guess you dont want a girlfriend. Its obvious Stephanie makes a good deal of money from her career as a massage therapist, her net worth has however not been documented. While Justin Assanti was heavily active. ", Updates from Steven won't be easily found online. Steven John Assanti, popularly known as Steven Assanti, is a reality TV alum. She graduated from the 'College of Natural health' in Iowa and has been working as a licensed massage therapist since then.As well, Where is. Hes married to his sweetheart Stephanie Sanger. Starcasm was the first site to report on Steven Assantis then-girlfriend, not long after the two of them started dating back in March of 2018. While Steven's brother still has no contact with them, his father makes an effort to stay in touch with Steven, Stephanie and Stephanie's daughter. She then contacted Steven via his Facebook page, and the pair planned a real-life . The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Hes a gentlemen and a fantastic lover and lover of life in general. During his run on My 600-Lb Life, Dr. Now also called Steven out for his addiction to . After we were unexpectedly blocked and then unblocked, Stephanie appeared to take control of the keyboard, admitting [Steven] answered a majority of the questions himself and adding I hope Steven reflected me in a good light lol, I didnt see all of the questions.. Steven married Stephanie Sanger in 2018. A couple of months later, the pair shared and deleted several updates featuring photos of them kissing each other in what looked like judges chambers, and holding hands bearing wedding rings. Life' Subjects Vianey and Allen Now? Steven Assanti got married to Stephanie Sanger, an American massage therapist in 2018. He has been linked with several beautiful ladies in the entertainment industry. In the comments section, many followers expressed their shock and disbelief. Steven Assantis wife is Stephanie Sanger. Assanti admits that he noticed Stephanie typing different things to him and thought it was weird. She came into the spotlight because of her relationship with the reality star. Justin and his brother Steven Assanti, like the other participants on the reality TV show, turned to Dr. Younan Nowzaradan to help them lose weight for the fifth season of the show in 2017. . This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. As of this writing, the pair are still "married and together" but are "technically separated," living about an hour and half away from each other in two different cities. His wife is an American massage therapist. Everyone Practices Cancel Culture | Opinion, Deplatforming Free Speech is Dangerous | Opinion, The Assanti Brother Update You've Been Waiting For. So, is Steven Assanti still married? Stephanie describes her husband as a gentleman, a fantastic lover, and one with a heart of gold. All this happened after a weird live he held where he explained his wife left him. Food became his comfort but could not help him deal with existing issues. Here is everything you need to know about Steven Assanti's wife. He is best known for appearing in several American reality TV shows, including My 600-lb Life and Dr. Phil: House of Hatred. Here's everything you need to know. config = { Justin Assanti is back in Rhode Island. His personality put off many audiences, and he refused to follow the prescribed eating plan. Jonathan Quick Net Worth: How Much Is Jonathan Quick Worth? A post shared by Steven Assanti (@stevenassanti). We're fine. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Fans on the internet and even Steven's own father thought his relationship might be a scam. Steven and Justin grew up in Providence, Rhode Island. Who is Steven Assantis wife Stephanie Sanger The American reality television personality, Steven Assanti is popularly known for his appearance on the elite shows Dr. Phils House of Hatred and My 600-lb Life due to being obese for his bad eating habit. Parker Schnabel's net worth in 2023: Is he the richest on Gold Rush? scr.async=!0,scr.onload=function(){w.vi.run(config,void 0===v.currentScript?v.scripts[v.scripts.length-1]:v.currentScript,source)},b.appendChild(scr); Is 50 Cent married? "And I wanted to know him not because of TV because I knew he was my soul mate I felt it and I just had to find him.". In 2018, Steven married Stephanie Sanger. The couple got married after dating for several months. document.write("

Dare County Election Results, Chicago Public League Basketball Standings, Articles S