The Stevens 320: left side. Im heading to pick mine up from my FFL tomorrow. Savage Arms Stevens 320 Field Compact Blued/Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades Camouflage 12 Gauge 3in Pump Shotgun - 26in - The Savage Arms Stevens 320 Field Compact is a do-all pump action shotgun that is equally at home chasing upland birds or in the marshes hunting waterfowl. Handling the 320 is like handling a modernized, updated Winchester 1300. This can be tempting for individuals that dont want to spend a lot of their budget. It's simple, functional, and best of all, affordable. Because that barrel is not fully seated. Been a rough year. Whatever make, model, or brand, you should test the guns function to ensure that it does function. Savage hump back 16 gage shotgun feeding issues, If this is your first visit, be sure to 320 Security optics mounts: https://mrgunsngear.org/33aNkAR A lot of users love their 320 pump, but we also have a heard a number of concerning problems from mild irritating malfunction issues to requiring replacement parts to being capable of potentially downright deadly accidental actions. Outdoors Magazine is reader-supported. Built with exacting standards and high-quality materials, this is a fine entry to mid-level shotgun. For more information, please see our Looking in the $25 $49 case of OTF knives expecting to find a Microtech, Benchmade, Piranha, Paragon etc..etc.. Im telling everyone that this model is trash DO NOT TRUST THIS SHOTGUN, shells jam constantly, you cannot trust this shotgun. This combo comes with two carbon steel barrels - the field is a 28", vent-rib barrel with a bead sight and the . I am not a gun shop and DO NOT sell or deal in Firearms. Needless to say, when the Stevens 320 hit the market, I was crazy excited. Also, when you look down the sights is your barrel twisted to the right? Support Store Careers Login. Ebay has a few assemblies for sale. We take the Savage Arms / Stevens 320 Security 12ga shotgun to the range, go over its features, its performance, and what I think of it overall . It came with the pistol grip tactical stock (which I hated and changed to standard). Or this very inexpensive and reliable 12 gauge shotgun. We took it to a friends house to shoot clays in the back field. Is it hiding in your safe waiting for trips to the range and for hunting? With an MSRP as low as $276, there is little reason not to be looking at this fine gun. Savage Arms Stevens 320 For Sale Savage Arms Stevens 320 KYGUNCO $276.38 See Deal I may just buy one, after the seller confirms the hammer falls, and be done with it. So I have to use something like photobucket? They're are a ton of shotgun option's out there. Enter the Stevens 320 Pump pump-action shotgun. We (including YouTube) will not be held liable for any injury to yourself or damage to your firearms resulting from attempting anything shown in any our videos. I did my work and now the sear will not release the hammer. What I really like about it is. In order to fix the double feed, you have to safely clear the double feed as you would on any other weapon and then remove the trigger assembly to tighten the screw. Its time-honored design ensures a lifetime of reliability, and it's quality construction means your children and grandchildren will be enjoying this shotgun well into the 21 st Century. Learn more. In conclusion, because of these issues, it would be hard to recommend a Savage Stevens 320 to anyone who needed a safe, functional shotgun. With the Stevens 320, the shell stop and shell interrupter are both attached to the trigger assembly by a single screw. This process is definitely time-consuming and not one you want to occur when in a situation where you actually need to use the shotgun. Bought a couple of pistol grip ones at Dicks years ago, before they actually became dicks and somehow wound up paying about $130 a piece. Any decent solutions for shorter forend? 1 $44.95 Trinity Rifle Shotgun Scabbard Padded Case for Savage 320 Field Grade Stevens Series. Disclaimer: These videos are strictly for educational and entertainment purposes only. The comment section is filled with the same manure I hear and see all the time at the gun shows. Try twisting the barrel while jiggling the pump back and forth. Ibought one of these a few years ago for about $180. It is absolutely functional, changes the way you think about shooting the gun. Absolutely NOT!!! $209.99. Because this issue is again based on a single screw, double feeding for the Stevens 320 presents a reliably recurring problem. There are more than a few choices for a budget shotgun in that price range. Same bead sight. Privacy Policy. When this occurs, it requires the manual extraction of the shell from the shotgun, and then usually, a remediation of a follow-on issue that the extraction failure caused. The Stevens 320 is a fantastic gun, and yes, it is out of the box ready if you want a bone stock gun. 9 17 comments Best Add a Comment Slumderp 2 yr. ago I once had an armorer tell me the universal shotgun tool is a hammer.. In or out of the shotgun. I think I paid $200. It still must be approved by The Savage Stevens 320 12 Gauge Pump-Action Shotgun features a carbon steel barrel and a synthetic stock, both with a matte finish. I havent been seeing any of your videos lately. Pump . I put an elastic shell holder on the buttstock and a weapons light on the magazine tube. Even if the quality is good, Im saddened to hear American gun companies are sourcing Chinese labor. There are three other key accessories youll need for your Stevens 320. Made in China? This ati shotgun pistol grip has recoil reduction material QD sling attachment point at the rear of the grip. Oct 10, 2013. I bought a Stevens 320 with the pistol grip stock and rifle sights back in May. Enjoy!. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. He began shooting when he was gifted a Browning SA-22 for target practice. You can sometimes get them even cheaper with just 1 barrel. I DO NOT sell parts, magazines, or firearms. I am forced into buying Chinese made products all the time- but in this case "good" cheap gun or not I cant justify it. Should the screw loosen, as it will be prone to do with repetitive use of the weapon, then the issue with double feeding will start up. These videos are free to watch and if anyone attempts to charge for this video notify us immediately. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. A forum community dedicated to Ruger firearm owners and enthusiasts. I picked up one of these last year for 160 bucks at wallmart. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. I think that is what provides the pressure on the trigger. and our The Savage Stevens 320 shotgun is a 12 gauge pump-action shotgun that is enticing due to its lower sticker price, only about $230. By viewing or flagging this video you are acknowledging the above. Does anyone know if you are able to pistol grip this version of the stevens 320 this is the non security model. 1 $19.95 Trinity 20 gauge shell holder for stevens 320 security hunting accessories tactical. There are stronger and more durable ejectors designed that are used in other shotgun options. I reassembled it twice. 320 Security light mounts: https://mrgunsngear.org/3yezKb7, 1776 United shirts: (use code Mrgunsngear for 20% off): https://mrgunsngear.org/3cr4lXU, Nine Line Apparel shirts. To combine a pump-action shotgun with a myriad of performance issues, that is asking for problems. One of the most notable features is its ability to generate sound using algorithms instead of traditional strings. A Collection of Interesting, Important, and Controversial Perspectives Largely Excluded from the American Mainstream Media When you buy through links on this site, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. 00 buck, birdshot, and slugs. Im subbed and have the bell on, I totally regret buying this shotgun, jams the shells out of the mag tube constantly, had to use my key to pull them apart at the range yesterday, Picked 1 up on a complete impulse buy a few years ago. A blurb about Minishells. Maybe someone could post a pic of what the sear/trigger connection looks like? Came with both short and long barrels. JavaScript is disabled. I bought the version with the guard rail over the barrel, pistol grip stock and rail over the receiver. I think I paid $200. Yes, please make a video for cleaning the Stevens 320 . The ejector is the part of the firearm that ejects the spent casing clear of the weapon. The Security version, however, comes in a variety of intriguing home-defense and tactical configurations,. And I bought the weapon for 122 dollars on GunBroker. Welcome to /r/Shotguns, Scan this QR code to download the app now. Hope you guys can help. It's simple, functional, and best of all, affordable. You can buy a slip-on LimbSaver recoil pad, it will make a huge difference and I mean HUGE. If not I wish they would make a compatible version for this shotgun. A forum community dedicated to survivalists and enthusiasts. All Security models have an 18.5 inch barrel, clearly designed for more tactical or home defense uses. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. The receiver is a bottom load with right eject. Its time-honored design ensures a lifetime of reliability, and its quality construction means your children and grandchildren will be enjoying this shotgun well into the 21st Century. Imitation or the use of anything demonstrated in my videos is done AT YOUR OWN RISK. One of the best things about the 320 is its almost unbelievable low price. I just cant do China. FirearmsPolicy.org No problems whatsoever. 12 GA. 20 GA. SKU Number. eastbank. Please send all support inquiries to support@lonestarstatefirearms.com, 2022 LoneStarStateFirearms.com | Designed & Hosted by. If I push the bottom of the housing slightly forward toward the trigger it will make contact. Even when youre assured that your firearm of choice is reliable, be prepared to respond accordingly if it does fail. Or do you have some place online that you can post pictures? While some may dismiss Made in China as proof of something being junk, the reality is that China has some of the most modern and state of the art manufacturing facilities anywhere on the planet, and this as much as lower labor costs helps drive affordably priced products, and the Stevens 320 is no exception. Stevens 320 Best Budget Shotgun! Diagrams for the 320 are rare but I did stumble on one and I can not see a part I don't have. Which is also available in 20 gauge. Ive had my 320 for 9 or 10 years. The bolt release rides up like it should. I enjoy your S&W M&P 40 cleaning video. 320 Security side saddle shell carriers: https://mrgunsngear.org/3EAyLEk No good. By the way there is a spring on the sear assy. It was repaired and finally given back to him, and we took it out today again for the first time. If this issue ever occurs with a Stevens 320, immediately discontinue the use of the firearm and contact the manufacturer. I have read about malfunctions with 3 mags where you using 23/4 buck. SPECS Chambering: 20 Ga. Barrel: 18.5 inches OA Length: 38.25 inches Weight: 7 pounds Stock: Synthetic Sights: Ghost ring, fiber optic front Action: Pump Finish: Matte black Capacity: 5+1 MSRP: $264 You should be fine. Savage / Stevens 320 Security: Can You Trust Your Life To It? Three weeks ago I bought my first shotgun the Stevens 320 security. You have to trust your life in being prepared. $240.99. I've worked on a Win 1300 many moons ago which is similar. Even though I had worked on a Win 1300 awhile back I followed a tutorial on you tube as a back up. It is a new gun I am considering from a firearms retailer with a phallic name this forum does not like. if it's new, I say pull the trigger (so to speak) and buy the sucker. I ordered a used trigger assy from ebay. I need a election celebration gun and I don't have a lot of $$$. Self Entertained 896 subscribers Subscribe 86K views 3 years ago My first review of the Stevens 320. Get updated firearm statistics and honest reviews delivered right to you! Stevens Shotguns - 301, 320, 555, and 560 With a variety of configurations, styles, and options to choose from, a Stevens shotgun is up for any task! Stevens 320 a good buy? The Best Budget Blowback Air Pistol Replica : Beretta APX. I love it. Also would like to know if the magpul stock and slide would work on this shotgun? And if it's up push it down. Whether you're shooting clay birds or feathered birds, you can always count on reliable performance from the Stevens 320. $278.00 $249.99. Thank you Savage for taking a American brand and bastardizing it by slapping the Stevens name on something from China. While it is somewhat unfortunate they could not make it in the USA and still reach the price point they wanted, if Im going to buy an imported shotgun, Id rather buy one from a US-based company, which ensures the profits stay at home, instead of going back overseas. I had one issue within the first 25 shotsa spent shell got stuck in the chamberreally stuck. No offense taken. If that is the case, then the hot gasses, burning powder, and round fragments will also be thrown from the firearm at high speed. Hope you guys can help. Pair with a rail adapter that will give you a Picatinny rail on your magazine tube, and youve got the makings of a top-notch combat ready self-defense shotgun. There is little point in having a self-defense shotgun if you dont put some sort of light on it, and there are none better than those made by Streamlight. Shame sums it. This indicates a flaw in the design of the weapon.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'americangunfacts_com-banner-1','ezslot_3',175,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-americangunfacts_com-banner-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'americangunfacts_com-banner-1','ezslot_4',175,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-americangunfacts_com-banner-1-0_1');.banner-1-multi-175{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Enter the Stevens 320 Pump-action shotgun. I swapped over some of the better parts on mine to the used one. In particularly bad stovepipe scenarios, the shell will need to be cleared out by shoving a dowel down the muzzle in order to force the jammed casing out of the weapon. Any one have one that can comment. Never had a jam. The dual locking bars make each cycling of the action feel strong and firm, while the addition of a pistol grip stock and ghost rings, make it very plain that this shotgun is all about business. Being in a situation where you need to rely on the shotgun, only to have it fail to eject, resulting in some intensive and time-consuming action of shoving a dowel down the muzzle, is far from ideal. Fun too shoot and well worth the money. Probably 600-ish rounds through it now. Per usual, it depends on what it's to be used for. NAGR.org NO!!! It doesnt cost and arm and leg and its very reliable. For example I tend to have trouble with aluminum base shells in my 870. Would love to see a cleaning vid. If your heart is set on a pump-action shotgun, then there are plenty of options that do not include the large and dangerous set of problems that the Stevens 320 contains: the design flaw of a single screw attaching the shell stop and shell interrupter, to the high likelihood your ejector will fail or break, to the very dangerous option of accidentally causing an out-of-battery discharge. I've seen many internet posts on several different forums that the Stevens 320 pump has a serious problem with the welds on the pump rails breaking, making the gun inoperable. You'll see the set up at about 2.00 in the you tube link. or anything that involves a Shotgun SKU: RPG0100 MPN: RW-RPG UPC: 758152484550 Savage Stevens 320 Rear Pistol Grip 12/20 Gauge Savage Stevens Model 320 12/20 GA Shotgun rear pistol grip, tactical non-slip textured grip. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute("id","aa21ce35a4ba3f9c165857a2ce21056e");document.getElementById("e907838953").setAttribute("id","comment"); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Keep up the good work, Sir. 0 I took it down to the quarry to shoot and loaded it with Winchester super mag 3 inch 00 buck. If you are a rank traditionalist, this polymer and black finished shotgun isnt for you, but if you demand a utilitarian, hard-working shotgun, youve found it. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. New. Lubed up ejector and groove on bolt with RIG silicon grease and re-assembled shotgun putting bolt & slide back into rcvr., Next was re-install trigger assembly and cross pin. The major differences come in the grip, the sights, and whether there is a heat shield. The sear and trigger just don't connect. Then add light and some way to carry extra ammo and call it good. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! From my research it looks like they work and are pretty reliable but I think I'm going to go with the maverick 88 because of the aftermarket possibilities. I bought the pistol grip tactical version of this shotgun and I like it. Its stuck in a limbo where the bolts not fully forward. I bought a Maverick 88 a year ago and my friend got a Stevens 320, and his gun literally fell apart the first time we took it to the range. The Steven 320 is a new, high-tech guitar that has been in development for over two years. But I have also recently seen some folks suggesting that the gun had been redesigned to fix this problem. The 320 and Maverick 88 have both been flawless and both are cheap-er options, both are better than some of these auto-loaders you see for cheap, pump actions are fairly straight forward, Im not thrilled with the Made in China but I also wouldnt call it junk no more than a Maverick 88. Wilderness Survival, Hiking and Camping Forum. A saw or Dremel would fix that goofy forearm. most of the threads complaining of problems are pre-2012. I really had to bang the cross pin out to remove the trigger assy the first time. Most Stevens 320 shotguns are designed with home defense in mind and come configured either with a traditional looking polymer stock or a tactical model with buttstock and pistol grip that is reminiscent of the AR-15. Last Christmas a family member set back on living room couch and there was an AR and 100rnd drum behind the cushions. Yeah that long forend killing the full sized sidesaddle is a deal breaker for me, Have one of these with ghost ring sights. My next purchase will be a very cost friendly pump shotgun. GIVE FEEDBACK Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 16 of 16 Posts. I owned a Maverick a few years ago and sold it after a couple hundred rounds with no issue Bought a Stevens last X Mas and had to send it back they couldn't fix it and just gave me a new one it woks fine but they are both inexpensive shot guns made for light duty I give the edge to the 88 only because it never gave me any issues. Sorry, not buying anything from China if at all possible. And you sealed the deal with your review a great all around gun do everything gun and with your as always honest and real overview I know I can trust your review not many Ill say that about thanks again for the honesty. GameStop Moderna Pfizer Johnson & Johnson AstraZeneca Walgreens Best Buy Novavax SpaceX Tesla. Upload your video Looking for specific info? The Savage Arms Stevens 320 Security 12 Gauge Pump Shotgun with Heat Shield is a pump-action shotgun that is designed for home defense. When this occurs, it requires the manual extraction of the shell from the shotgun, and then usually, a remediation of a follow-on issue that the extraction failure caused. At last count, Savage-Stevens has over a half dozen different variations, ranging from dedicated combat ready shotguns to models suitable for hunting and sport shooting. The "weld" gave out in less than 1 box of light recoil target loads. check out the. It was working properly like in the tutorial when the guy cocks and decocks his. Used. The trigger is a little different shape on the 1300 but the rest of the parts match like on the 320. The 320 might just make my mind up for me. Cookie Notice Home / Firearms / Shotgun / 320 FIELD GRADE. Even if I manipulate the trigger with my finger I cannot get it to make contact with the sear. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Everybody wants USA quality at a China price. Stretch Film Division. Ilike these padded carrying cases as they have pockets for storing accessories like a cleaning kitspare ammo, or what not, and can also be fitted with extra tactical pouches and carried like a backpack. Add to Cart See Details. Most people in the firearm community would agree that the 590a1 is about as good as it gets when it comes to trusting ones life with a shotgun, however, even its prone to error. John is the Co-Founder of Outdoors Magazine and loves nothing more than some downhill mountain biking, river kayaking, and just the challenge of the great outdoors. All in all, the hassle of needing to order and then replace the ejector on the shotgun is a large negative mark for the Stevens 320. The Stevens 320 has a frequent issue with double feeding, specifically when the shell lifter tries to feed but immediately gets jammed by the next shell in the magazine. Assumes you need/care about that though. Got one with pistol grip, optics rail and heat shield for $168 last month. some report that while a longer barrel fits that, the only way to get one is to buy a second 320 or originally purchase a combination. Gun KnowledgeGun LawsNewsReviewsStatistics, AccessoriesHandgunsRiflesScopes & OpticsShotguns, Stevens 320 Shotgun Problems [& Solutions], 3: Action Can Open Without Release Being Depressed. Ive seen many internet posts on several different forums that the Stevens 320 pump has a serious problem with the welds on the pump rails breaking, making the gun inoperable. If a round is chambered when the shotgun is out-of-battery, then a discharge can occur, causing the weapon to fire unintentionally. First, off a high-quality sling such as this Blackhawk shotgun slingdesigned to hold 18 rounds just where you can quickly reach them, this clever sling combines a bandoleer to give you maximum utility. and cycled to the next shell easily enough. Out of battery ignition is when the bolt is not in a normal firing position, in this case, because it did not fully cycle after firing and instead was induced to this position through the manufacturing defect.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'americangunfacts_com-leader-3','ezslot_11',178,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-americangunfacts_com-leader-3-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'americangunfacts_com-leader-3','ezslot_12',178,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-americangunfacts_com-leader-3-0_1');.leader-3-multi-178{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}.

Riverside County Deaths 2022, How To Contact Someone On Spareroom, Battle Block Royal Berkshire Hospital, Washington County Pa Unsolved Murders, Articles S