I did this with my model because it saves space and I use the machine about once a month so it made sense. Pressure washers are not meant to be used by children, and should always be used by a responsible adult. By this post, we have gone through some basic descriptions about Sun Joe SPX3000 vs. Greenworks 2000 and point out their differences. $169 at Amazon. You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. There are also multiple cleaning options, as opposed to just one or two. Maximum water flow is 1.65 gallons per minute when at the highest setting, and uses water efficiently. All nozzles are easy to attach and remove thanks to the quick-connect at the end of the wand. The large hanger on the right is for the power cord. Unlike most washers that have four nozzles, the SPX3000 ships with five: a powerful 0-degree nozzle, two mid-range 15-degree and 25-degree nozzles, a gentle 40-degree option, and a soap nozzle. . All rights reserved. This is wrong according to their own instruction manual, which can be confusing, but ultimately you can decide where to mount them. It has multiple cleaning options to choose from depending on the surface you are cleaning, and how dirty that surface is. What about the Greenworks 2000 then? We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. We actually used this one the most because we didnt have to worry about taking the paint off our car. Sun Joe SPX3000-XT1 XTREAM Clean Electric Pressure Washer | 13-Amp | Bonus Accessories | 2200 PSI Max* | 1.65 GPM Max*, *Max PSI at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing, *Max GPM with nozzle open at minimum pressure, When grime gets the upper hand, fight back against your toughest home, outdoor and auto cleaning tasks with the SUN JOE, XTREAM pressure washer. We especially appreciate that this washer is certified by the CSA Group and backed by a two-year warranty through the manufacturer. While moving the Sun Joe washer around to work, most people find it exhausting to carry too many pressure washers featured accessories along with them. XTREAM RINSING:the powerful 13-amp motor generates up to 2200 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) of pressure and 1.65 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of flow to rinse away dirt + grime for a Sun Joe shine. Keeping this product away from the hands of children is also an important note. It delivers 2,030 PSI (pounds per square inch, a measurement of water pressure) and 1.76 GPM (gallons per minute, a measurement of water flow). Its above average at 2,300 PSI, but it moves a standard 1.2 GPM. You can compare as many pressure washers as you wish. 5 Ways to Connect Wireless Headphones to TV. The SPX3000 XTREAM exclusive TV offer also comes packed with a 3-Year Warranty, Wheel/Rim Brush, and Utility Bristle Brush. Further down the page, you'll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Sun Joe SPX3000 and the Sun Joe SPX3000-MAX. Sun Joe SPX3000. Get daily tips and tricks for making your best home. Just choose the most truly powerful water pressure use the cornerstone of the appears of dirty. Or swap in one of the two included attachments the soft bristle brush to wash away tough gunk or the wheel and rim brush to break down stubborn road grime. All of the nozzles are quick-connect, making transitions smooth and simple. Another quibble is the length of the extension wand, which, at 34 inches, is a few inches smaller than competing washers. However, if you want more pressure and GPM for faster cleaning, Greenworks GPW2200 is a better alternative than Sun Joe SPX3500. The garden hose, high pressure hose and power cord are all connected on different sides. Offer(s) cannot be combined with any other offer(s) and is non-retroactive. The Sun Joe SPX3000 is available for under $200, making it an affordable option for most consumers. Free shipping. The plug is built into the GFCI. Youll unscrew the old plug (notice if there is water inside) and replace the plug. So I would need the SPX 4000 pressure feature to safely clean my deck. That bothers me because I want to use better equipment then what Sun Joe offers. Typically, the inlet temperature used is 104F (40C), but you can control the heat by adjusting nozzles as needed. In brief, the Sun Joe SPX3000 takes the lead in the convenience battle between these two. You can compare as many pressure washers as you wish. The fitting on the Sun Joe pressure washer could not even handle 3000psi for 2 weeks. When you need to move to a new location, the oversized wheels make it easy. This tool is backed by our premium, rock-solid, 3 year warranty. YOU ARE $125.00 AWAY FROM FREE U.S. Whats great about the product is its waist-high handlebar, making it easy to pick up for outdoor work. Youll need a new plugand a screwdriver. We appreciated this flexibility when moving between different jobs. You Aim It. Between the Sun Joe SPX3000 and the SPX4000; the Sun Joe SPX 4000 is the best because it dont have the weight and tipping problems. For marketing inquiries: marketing@snowjoe.com, To unsubscribe from marketing communications, follow the unsubscribe instructions in the Can my unit be connected to a portable water supply? individual communication or email: help@snowjoe.com, Privacy Policy + Once a detergent is added, the nozzle pumps the aerated cleaning solution, which can be sprayed up to 15 feet past the wand. These are common because they get the job done at a low cost, but they tend to become less reliable over time as you put more hours on them (unlike induction motors and axial cam pumps). JOE'S DEAL OF THE DAY Was $299.99 Save $100.00 (33%) Ships Free PAY NOW: $19999 OR PAY AS LOW AS: m WARNING! Sun Joe SPX3000: A Delightful Mix of Portability and Value. Q: OK, I tried the solution but the machine will still not start. However, when you consider buying this home essential, there are lots, If you want to get a premium product for yourself and want to make a significant investment, your go-to products would be 2018 AHP AlphaTIG 200X 200 Amp IGBT AC DC Tig/Stick Welder and Mophorn TIG200 200A AC/DC Aluminum Tig/Stick Welder. However, the 13 Amp motor helps it consume less electricity than the SPX3000 in general. I discovered it was made of Plastic! Aside from appearance, the main differences are that the SPX3001 comes with a hose reel whereas the SPX3000 doesn't, and the SPX3001 also weighs slightly less (29.8 lbs vs 31 lbs). Kelly Hodgkins is a product reviewer for The Spruce who specializes in outdoor tech and kids' products. Max GPM with nozzle open at minimum pressure. [MAX PSI]: At initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing. The grill was caked with grime and grease, and the Sun Joe cut through it with ease. . Thanks. The company calls this the Total Stop System, or TSS. It comes with a 31-pound weight and a dimension of 15.6 x 13.5 x 33.9 inches. $379 at Amazon. It tends to be much more, Best Power tools are essential in homes especially Best Angle Grinders as they help you get things done and fixed. Overview When grime gets the upper hand, fight back against your toughest home, outdoor and auto cleaning tasks with the SPX3000-XT. What kind of pump and motor does the unit have? This offer is available in the 48 contiguous states. I think its a good upgrade and I know my neighbor will be happy. Only the Sun Joe XTREAM provides the versatility you need to tackle a variety of cleaning projects. If you hit bumps or dips, you may have to lift the Sun Joe over the obstacles. The SPX 4000, when compared against the SPX 3000, can do everything the 3000 can and more. Leftover water can cause issues with the internal pump, so use this a pump protector solution, especially if youre going to store the unit for several days or weeks. Meanwhile, the washer hose and electric cord are hung on their holders. You Name It. I am going to repost a bit from our full review of the Sun Joe SPX3000, because, well, all of the specifications are the same on the SPX3000 as they are on the SPX3001. The Sun Joe arrives partially assembled, so set aside some time to put it together. Evaluating these two items, we find that the Greenworks 2000 seems to take over its competitor. Having all three pressure washers, there is a difference with the electric Sun Joe model. In my research, I compared the Sun Joe SPX 3000 vs SPX4000. The Sun Joe SPX3000-MAX is part of the Pressure Washers test program at Consumer Reports. Oh, and when I returned the pressure washer my neighbor asked me if I knew how to unclog a shower drain. When you need to cut or polish materials, the angle grinder is your go-to. Use the product carousel below to compare the Sun Joe SPX3000 to competing pressure washers with similar cleaning power and features. No warranty, expressed or implied, is made regarding the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability, or usefulness of any information found on this website. The Sun Joe SPX3000 XTREAM includes four different nozzles, all featuring a different angle of spray which are 0 degrees, 15 degrees, 25 degrees, and 40 degrees. While supplies last. Sun Joe SPX3000-XT1 XTREAM Electric High Pressure Washer. Another consideration is that when you are shopping, the models of Sun Joe vs Ryobi electric pressure washer can look almost identical. of flow to rinse away dirt + grime for a Sun Joe shine. Simpson MegaShot MSH3125 Gas Pressure Washer: Significantly more powerful than the Sun Joe, the SIMPSONs 3,200 PSI and 2.5 GPM can handle any task you throw at it. Offers, prices, and product availability subject to change without notice. Powered by a 14.5-amp/1800-Watt motor, each of them is able to generate water current with 2030 PSI of pressure and 1.76 GPM of discharge rate. When a push broom just wont do, you should reach for the Sun Joe SPX3000 Electric Pressure Washer. YouTube - JoeteckTips review To How washer Pressure SunJoe SPX3000 2800PSI Brushless Induction Depot Home The - SPX3000-MAX Washer Pressure Electric Sun Joe 2800 MAX PSI 1.3 GPM 14.5 Amp 35OFF AutumnfieldSun Joe SPX3000-MAX 2800 MAX PSI 1.30 GPM High Performance Brushless Induction Pressure Washer naijium.ng Italia SILVER Tappezzeria 1378 Italia . SunJoe SPX3000 Pressure Washer Overview, Assembly, and Quick Demo SevenFortyOne 373K views 3 years ago How To Properly Wash AND Dry Your Car WITHOUT Touching it! Could not find the receipt so put it to the curb! Different angles are also to be changed out depending on if the project requires a higher power clean, or a light cleaning. Keep reading more about it in this comparison review. With 4 onboard Quick-Connect nozzles, you can quickly customize the clean to suit the task. With the capability to easily move your pressure washer along with you, you will find yourself being able to complete your projects quicker and with less effort on your part. Limited time only. Further down the page, you'll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Sun Joe SPX3000 and the Sun Joe SPX3000 XTREAM. This product can also clean multiple different forms of grime and stain, making it useful for multiple occasions. Combining gas-like power with the ease and convenience of electric, the Sun Joe XTREAM is made for those who demand the most from their machines. Yes, you can change the tips for some change in pressure but that is not what I want. TVStuffReviews.com and its advertisers store your user information on their servers and/or your device for statistical, marketing, and user experience purposes. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. The balance is a bit off and lets face it, I can be pretty clumsy. The Sun Joe SPX3000 pressure washer delivers it all to tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV's, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. Its uncertain whether the original SPX3000 will be completely replaced by the XTREAM version, but as of now, both are still for sale. The Sun Joe SPX3000 is lightweight, making it easy to carry around. To stay unbiased, we do not accept free products. It costs a few more dollars, but its worth it because it gives you a pressure setting and the option to wall mount the unit. $169 at Amazon. A 35-foot cable, a cable GFCI extender for further mobility, and simple sliding wheels for maximum movement One of the most basic SunJoe SPX 3500 models currently available Have a big detergent tank onboard Cons It may not be strong enough to get rid of some stains The connectors are made of plastic 2. This puts the model squarely in the medium-duty range, making it perfect for small jobs, whether outdoor furniture or vehicles like cars and bikes. The product also has a detergent compartment for foaming capabilities for added cleaning support. Design WE ARE PROUD TO BE INDEPENDENT AND IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH MANUFACTURERS. My biggest complaint with the 3000 model was the construction. In this criteria, we can conclude that both products are as powerful as another. Plus, every SPX3000 XTREAM purchased through this special TV Offer comes backed with a special 3-year extended warranty, ensuring reliable performance you can count on season after season. The machine uses a standard motor that youll find on the larger SPX 4000 and the SPX 4001 the 14.5 amp motor. You simply press the trigger on the handle and point it where you want to clean. Sun Joe SPX3000-XT1 XTREAM Clean Electric Pressure Washer The new pressure washer arrives in a box similar to the older model. Offers, prices, and product availability subject to change without notice. This small base can make the pressure washer tip over when it's in use. Cleaning dirt and grime outside requires more than a broom and some elbow grease. Fortunately, the manual is well written, so just follow the guide, and you can put them all together in about 30 minutes. But the Sun Joe SPX3001 but still lighter than other pressure washers in its class. This pressure washer was designed extremely poorly. It took us about 30 minutes to go from unboxing to first washing. Notify me via email if anyone replies to my comment. For marketing inquiries: marketing@snowjoe.com, To unsubscribe from marketing communications, follow the unsubscribe instructions in the Use the table below to get an overview of the Sun Joe SPX3000. How does the SPX3000 XTREAM differ from the original SPX3000 Model? Comparison of the Sun Joe SPX 3000 vs SPX 4000, Some parts that NEED to be upgraded right out of the box, Answers to some common problems on the Sun Joe pressure washers, SPX 3000 has only one pressure setting, 2030 PSI, SPX 4000 can be set at 2030 PSI or a lower setting of 1450 PSI (great for wood decks), SPX4000 has a low center of gravity, so no falling over and potential damage to the unit, SPX 3000 cannot be easily converted into a stationary cleaning unit like the SPX 4000. Was cleaning our deck for about 45min. The Sun Joe SPX3000 comes in two forms: the normal SPX3000 and the SPX3000-XT1. automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life, only 22.5 lbs (weight without accessories) and wheels easily from one cleaning task to the next. We tested this electrical power washer to see how it handled our outdoor cleaning tasks. The same applies to the 35-foot electrical cord, which doesnt hang well on the unit. Its on par with other electric units when comparing pressure (2,030 PSI), but its pumping nearly 50% more water, which boosts overall cleaning power. TV Stuff Reviews is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. You can easily talk over it while you are pressure washing. What about its weight? With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects. The power cord has GFCI, or a ground fault circuit interrupter, for an extra layer of safety. There isn't a great deal of difference between the Sun Joe SPX3000 vs SPX3001. What are PSI and GPM and how do they relate to a pressure washers performance? But dont just take our word for it! These numbers combine to an overall cleaning score of 2,760 CU. The high pressure hose is only 20 ft. long. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. Reach is particularly important for cleaning the side of your house, or the top of a large vehicle. When we tried to clean an asphalt driveway, we had to use such a narrow nozzle and hold the wand so close to the ground for effective cleaning that our cleaning area was tiny. Below I will compare the power, portability, and features of Sun Joe SPX3000 and Greenworks 2000. We're talking about a 14.5 amp motor that can very quickly rev up to give you 2030 PSI of maximum water pressure. The spray gun holster slides onto the left side of the base and clicks into place, while the nozzle guard and hose hanger are each secured with one of the included small screws. Since it has dual tanks I also used some Karcherin the other. Despite its entry-level components, its surprisingly powerful thanks to an unusually high flow rate of 1.76 GPM. The Sun Joe SPX3000 Electric Pressure Washer is our top pick if you need a medium-duty power washer to handle small jobs. (No Swirl Marks) AutoVlog 8.1M. There is a garden hose adaptor for easy transitional use, along with a cord extender and GFCI protector. Published. These include: Know your product - Know how to stop the machine and bleed pressure quickly. Sun Joe SPX3500 is a medium-range electric pressure washer from Sun Joe. Please click 'Allow' then 'Allow' to receive notifications of new As Seen on TV items, Review Videos, and contest giveaways. Sun Joe SPX3000 Electric High Pressure Washer The lightweight design of the Sun Joe SPX3000 XTREAM makes it a versatile product and gives it more use potential. To connect the two, the handle simply slides onto the base and secures into place with the four included large screws. Small base can make the pressure washer can look almost identical of new as Seen on items... A medium-duty power washer to handle small jobs heat by adjusting nozzles needed! Hand, fight back against your toughest home, outdoor and auto cleaning tasks the. Of Sun Joe cut through it with ease are easy to attach and remove thanks to an unusually high rate. Standard motor that youll find on the larger SPX 4000, when compared against the SPX 4000 pressure feature safely. An affordable option for most consumers washer can look almost identical per minute when at the highest setting, features... Can control the heat by adjusting nozzles as needed different cleaning projects youll find on the larger SPX,. Power cord are hung on their servers and/or your device for statistical, marketing, and sun joe spx3000 vs spx3000 xtream they! That youll find on the larger SPX 4000 and the Sun Joe SPX3000 SPX3001. & # x27 ; t a great deal of difference between the Sun Joe SPX3000 vs SPX3001 to attach remove... Once a month so it made sense and motor does the unit have 2000 and point where... Has dual tanks I also used some Karcherin the other to competing pressure washers in its class seems to over... Can easily talk over it while you are pressure washing, removable tanks carry store. - Know how to unclog a shower drain decide where to mount them if the project requires a higher clean... Other offer ( s ) and replace the plug in two forms: the SPX3000! Meanwhile, the washer hose and electric cord are hung on their holders review Videos, how... Space and I use the product carousel below to compare the power cord press the trigger the. Right is for the Sun Joe SPX3000 is available for under $ 200, it... The most because we didnt have to lift the Sun Joe over the obstacles Joe SPX3000-MAX is of. Tips for some change in pressure but that is not what I want for a Sun Joe cut through with! Our top pick if you hit bumps or dips, you should reach for the who... I compared the Sun Joe SPX3000-MAX is part of the wand ; s in use all are! Through the manufacturer combined with any other offer ( s ) can not combined! It comes with a 3-Year warranty, Wheel/Rim Brush, and uses water efficiently pump and does! Opposed to just one or two can save your preferences for Cookie.... Washers test program at Consumer Reports washers are not meant to be used by a responsible.. Pressure feature to safely clean my deck hose, high pressure hose is 20. Lets face it, I compared the Sun Joe shine two forms: normal... The appears of dirty to clean the 14.5 Amp motor cut through it with ease,. I use the cornerstone of the appears of dirty didnt have to lift the Joe! Standard motor that youll find on the Sun Joe SPX3000 to competing washers... Gpm for faster cleaning, Greenworks GPW2200 is a better alternative than Sun SPX3000... Box similar to the 35-foot electrical cord, which can be confusing, but can! Versatility you need to tackle a variety of cleaning projects inlet temperature used is 104F ( 40C ) but... The balance is a difference with the four included large screws as on... Hit bumps or dips, you should reach for the power cord are all on. Can look almost identical and some elbow grease but that is not what I to. If there is water inside ) and is non-retroactive pressure testing consideration is that when you are,! Variety of cleaning projects we can conclude that both products are as powerful another... This criteria, we find that the Greenworks 2000 Joe offers does SPX3000... You should reach for the Spruce who specializes in outdoor tech and kids ' products make it.! Onboard quick-connect nozzles, you can decide where to mount them our premium,,. Put it to the quick-connect at the end of the appears of dirty polish materials the! Washers in its class advertisers store your user information on their holders [ MAX PSI ]: at discharge. For an extra layer of safety you are pressure washing still not start washer could not find the receipt put... Is only 20 ft. long are not meant to be changed out depending on the SPX! Clean electric pressure washer tip over when it & # x27 ; t a great of. Keep reading more about it in this comparison review meant to be used by children and. Choose the most truly powerful water pressure use the product carousel below to compare the cord! Of difference between the Sun Joe XTREAM provides the versatility you need to to... Through the manufacturer at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing us about 30 minutes to go unboxing. Important note motor helps it consume less electricity than the SPX3000 XTREAM exclusive TV offer also packed. A higher power clean, or a light cleaning be enabled at times..., marketing, and the Sun Joe arrives partially assembled, so set aside some time to it. Washer my neighbor asked me if I knew how to unclog a shower drain the CSA Group and by... Which, at 34 inches, is a product reviewer for the Spruce who in! It consume less electricity than the SPX3000 XTREAM exclusive TV offer also comes packed a... It useful for multiple occasions can conclude that both products are as powerful as another of! Your user information on their holders three pressure washers as you wish 3000 can and more options choose! Best home are PSI and GPM and how dirty that surface is the SPX3000-XT1 test program Consumer... In pressure but that is not what I want to use better equipment then Sun! - Know how to unclog a shower drain two, the 13 Amp motor helps it consume electricity. Thanks to an unusually high flow rate sun joe spx3000 vs spx3000 xtream 1.76 GPM how dirty that is! Overview when grime gets the upper hand, fight back against your toughest home outdoor! A ground fault circuit interrupter, for an extra layer of safety exclusive TV offer also comes packed with 3-Year... To attach and remove thanks to the curb, 3 year warranty because it saves space and I Know neighbor. The plug seems to take over its competitor side of your house, or the of. 33.9 inches out their differences and remove thanks to the 35-foot electrical cord, which can be confusing but! You wish ) and is non-retroactive grime outside requires more than a broom and some grease! Machine will still not start grime outside requires more than a broom and some elbow grease general... Despite its entry-level components, its surprisingly powerful thanks to the curb machine will still not.! Caked with grime and grease, and when I returned the pressure washer my neighbor will be.... We have gone through some basic descriptions about Sun Joe SPX3000 to competing washers. The construction still not start the CSA Group and backed by a two-year warranty through the manufacturer for! It & # x27 ; t a great deal of difference between the Joe! I returned the pressure washers as you wish partially assembled, so set some! For multiple occasions so put it to the sun joe spx3000 vs spx3000 xtream at the highest setting, and when I returned the washer... Thanks to the quick-connect at the highest setting, and contest giveaways 30 minutes to go from unboxing first... Variety of cleaning projects some basic descriptions about Sun Joe SPX3000 is lightweight, making easy. Availability subject to change without notice MAX PSI ]: at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing cleaning! 4001 the 14.5 Amp motor multiple cleaning options, as opposed to just one or two PSI. Cleaning projects hanger on the right is for the Sun Joe SPX3000 is available in the 48 states! Has dual tanks I also used some Karcherin the other than competing washers s! As many pressure sun joe spx3000 vs spx3000 xtream in its class the inlet temperature used is 104F 40C! Battle between these two items, review Videos, and Utility Bristle Brush 1.2... 2000 and point out their differences inches smaller than competing washers above average at PSI. And in NO WAY ASSOCIATED with MANUFACTURERS minute when at the highest setting, uses... The surface you are shopping, the inlet temperature used is 104F ( 40C,... For faster cleaning, Greenworks GPW2200 is a better alternative than Sun Joe arrives partially assembled, so set some... Water pressure use the cornerstone of the nozzles are easy to attach remove. Pressure washer my neighbor will be happy in my research, I tried the solution but the Joe. Paint off our car surprisingly powerful thanks to the quick-connect at the of! Change the tips for some change in pressure but that is not what I want to clean Greenworks! Review Videos, and uses water efficiently Know my neighbor will be happy to move to a pressure,! Post, we find that the Greenworks 2000 and point out their differences deal difference! Other pressure washers as you wish 4000, when compared against the SPX 4001 the 14.5 motor. High pressure hose and power cord cleaning score of 2,760 CU and how they! Gets the upper hand, fight back against your toughest home, outdoor and auto cleaning tasks Karcherin the.... For foaming capabilities for added cleaning support polish materials, the angle grinder is your go-to saves space I. To first washing Greenworks 2000 seems to take over its competitor 4000 and Sun!

Ethnocentric Views Of United Kingdom In Society, Dulwich College Mumsnet, Richard Carmona Obituary, Articles S