The place was very clean, the waitress was attentive, and affordable prices. My spouse had the turkey leg special with stuffing, mashed potatoes and Butternut Squash. 02917, Here are some travel tools to take some of the guesswork All your favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is a good selection of Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Realtime driving directions to The Orchard Grille, 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, based on live traffic updates and road conditions . To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. We wish the ne owners, Stacy and Rob, all the best.". Less than $10, ready in 10-15 minutes, along with a friendly staff. Highly recommend this quaint restaurant. Price drop from $1,200,000. Will definitely be back soon! View Menu 132 Pleasant View Ave Smithfield, RI 02917 (Map & Directions) (401) 234-9980 Cuisine: Breakfast, Brunch, Burgers, American Neighborhood: Smithfield Website: www.orchardgrille.com Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions All opinions +1 401-234-9980 American, Soups Closed todayOpens at 7AM tomorrow $$$$ Price range per person $10 - $25 Address 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, Rhode Island, USA Features No delivery Takeaway Booking Wheelchair accessible Opening hours Updated on: Dec 22, 2022 Click here to read our reopening strategy. Terms of Service . It's that good. Breakfast, Brunch, Bagels, Blackie's Bulldog Tavern ($$) Website. . I stopped for dinner. 28 reviews on. This was our first time there. We ordered lunch - club sandwich and tuna melt. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for The Orchard Grille. I finally, Casey B. said: Absolutely love the flower arrangements for our center pieces and our. Looking forward to going back soon. 0 events, 11 0 events, 11 . US. From the visitors' viewpoint, prices are affordable. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. I saw others plates, they were impressive as well. This diner serves homemade food at good value prices. We wish the ne owners, Stacy and Rob, all the best. ", "The seafood platter definitely exceeded my expectations. All your favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Orchard Grille. Wonderful service and food. I highly recommend!!! Thirsty Beaver Smithfield, LLC d/b/a "Thirsty Beaver Pub & Grub", 45 Cedar Swamp Road (approved for outdoor bar service) 6. $ 1 mile to 295 & Smithfield Crossings malls. Any new restaurant will have a few kinks to work out. Hands down the best I've had In recent memory. from our amazing fans and customers. View details, map and photos of this business property with 0 bedrooms and 0 total baths. category. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Helene greeted and seated us. Monthly Breakfast Meeting Granite Farms Restaurant 50 Danielson Pike - North Scituate, RI 02857 Breakfast may be ordered upon arrival - Note . It's that good. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Newport & Bristol Arts & Culture Experience, Central-Northern RI Arts & Culture Experience, Winter Family Fun in Northern Rhode Island, Rhode Island T.F. The Orchard Grille | Smithfield RI The Orchard Grille is open the following days: Sunday :7AM8PM Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Smithfield, Hoping for better next time, I went today and thoroughly enjoyed food and service! We were driving through Smithfield and saw Orchard Grille was open. "Went for a nice dinner with friends. The Orchard Grille 132 Pleasant View Ave Smithfield RI 02917 This place hands down is amazing.Breakfast,lunch ,and dinner.Service A+The owners are there and helping there staff at all times and making sure things are moving right along.Breakfast A+ LoveDinner A++Portions hugeFood steaming hotReasonable pricing.We always go home with leftovers.I have something different for dinner everytime I go, 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, RI 02917 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, Rhode Island, United States (401) 234-9980. orchardgrille.com. The Orchard Grille ($) 4.0 Stars - 2 Votes Select a Rating! It was outstanding, fish was fresh, and the batter was absolutely delicious- perfectly cooked. Nearby . Pleasant View Orchards. Deli, Soups, Sandwiches Dine-in . The entrance way is a little musty but main dining area is fine. (401) 234-9980. Please apply. Tuesday . This browser is no longer supported. restaurant You will NOT be disappointed. Add a photo 6 500 sqft deck overlooking the shallow forest. Their services include All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Family business and they are on-site. It has received 56 reviews with an average rating of 4 stars. Click to add your description here. Most guests recommend trying good fish & chips, corned beef hash and sandwiches. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com, discovernewport.org, southcountyri.com and Yelp.com. . Hours: Wednesday - Saturday 11am - 8pm Sunday Brunch: 9am - 3pm We want to thank our employees, management, community, vendors, and Applecrest Farm Orchards for their continued support during these strange times. My wife and I just moved back to Northern RI. $$ 3.5. Distance: Looking forward to going back soon. Business hours may be different today. Hands down the best I've had In recent memory. We are opening Monday November 8th at 7 am! We're hiring like crazy to support the tremendous amount of support we're getting. New 6 zone burners. Open seven days a week, Sunday through Saturday, 7 am - 8 pm. Smithfield. What a treat! We decided to try out this restaurant for breakfast while on vacation. Well be back. The Orchard Grille Back To Smithfield, RI 2.44 mi Breakfast & Brunch, Burgers, American (Traditional) $$ (401) 234-9980 132 Pleasant View Avenue, Smithfield, RI 02917 Hours Mon 7:00am-8:00pm Tue 7:00am-8:00pm Wed 7:00am-8:00pm Thu 7:00am-8:00pm Fri 7:00am-8:00pm Sat 7:00am-8:00pm Sun 7:00am-3:00pm Claim This Business Is this your business? usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. The Orchard Grille is located at 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, RI 02917, USA What is the internet address for The Orchard Grille? Check out their traditional American classics for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. Greek, Pizza, Breakfast, Brunch, American, Grille on 5 ($$) Improve this listing. Home page . The business is listed under restaurant category. We My wife and I just moved back to Northern RI. (401) 231-4620. Wonderful service and food. We are guests at a nearby hotel and spotted the Orchard Grille. only 5 miles to Brown university & downtown Providence. Cuisines: American, Family Style, Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch. Everything was cooked, portioned, and priced perfectly. Burgers, Bar Food, American, Sports Bars, Gluten-Free, Excellent experience, family friendly, prices amazing for the delicious food and servicethank you!!! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. We were not waiting too long to put in an order, and we were surprised to get our food as quickly as we did (we are used to waiting a long time for our food at other restaurants because of under staffing). Greek, Pizza, Breakfast, Brunch, American Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Fresh fish, perfectly grilled with black beans and a tangy sauce. More. Smithfield, We arrived just after noon and could choose breakfast or lunch. The Orchard Grille. Smithfield Tourism Smithfield Hotels Smithfield Holiday Homes Smithfield Holiday Packages Smithfield Flights The Orchard Grille; Smithfield Attractions Smithfield Travel Forum Smithfield Photos Smithfield Map Food was so delicious and the drinks were amazing!!! Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for The Orchard Grille. Green International Airport. And ever restaurant in the US is short staffed. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Giant clumps of mashed potatoes inside the corn beef has mixture. Tacos were lightly grilled so they didn't collapse from the contents. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. The Orchard Grille (formerly Lauras Pleasant View Diner) is now hiring.looking to add to our great staff in all positions! Helene was our server and treated us like family. (401) 234-9980. For Sale - 218 Harrisville Main St, Burrillville, RI - $110,000. The business is listed under My spouse had the turkey leg special with stuffing, mashed potatoes and Butternut Squash. Less than $, ready in minutes, along with a friendly staff. The Orchard Grille is open: Monday:7:00 AM - 8:00 PM Tuesday:7:00 AM - 8:00 PM The Orchard Grille is a family owned and operated restaurant in Smithfield, Rhode Island featuring homestyle breakfast favorites and traditional lunch and dinner choices. They do have an ATM inside, but to avoid a fee, bring cash. 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, Rhode Island, USA, Our favorite family home spot never once had a bad meal or experience with staff. The 5,000 sq. Wonderful service and food. It is a really good restaurant/diner with a really nice "homey" feeling. The Orchard Grille Smithfield, RI 02917 - Menu, 28 Reviews and Photos - Restaurantji The Orchard Grille 4.1 - 38 votes. 0.25 miles, Del's Of Smithfield ($$) 262 were here. Absolutely delicious. The website (URL) for The Orchard Grille is: http://www.orchardgrille.com/ What days are The Orchard Grille open? It is a really good restaurant/diner with a really nice "homey" feeling. Events Search and Views Navigation Search Enter Keyword. Everything was cooked, portioned, and priced perfectly. 132 Pleasant View Ave, usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. Will definitely be back soon! We were driving through Smithfield and saw Orchard Grille was open. The Orchard Grille is located at 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, RI 02917, USA, The website (URL) for The Orchard Grille is: http://www.orchardgrille.com/, The Orchard Grille is open:Monday:7:00 AM 8:00 PMTuesday:7:00 AM 8:00 PMWednesday:7:00 AM 8:00 PMThursday:7:00 AM 8:00 PMFriday:7:00 AM 8:00 PMSaturday:7:00 AM 8:00 PMSunday:7:00 AM 3:00 PM. We enjoyed a breakfast of homemade hash, home fries, eggs, toast. 2 Corn Beef and cheese omelets cost us $40, with the tax and tip and they were mediocre, at best. Price Range: Below Average. Street View Great location! Write a review Location & Hours 132 Pleasant View Ave Smithfield, RI 02917 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Greek, Pizza, Breakfast, Brunch, American, Bakery, Sandwiches, Salads, Breakfast, Catering, Burgers, Bar Food, American, Sports Bars, Gluten-Free. American, Sports Bar, Burgers. Mai Thai Cuisine ($$) Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) The Orchard Grille is a Restaurant located at This diner serves homemade food at good value prices. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. The Orchard Grill, Inc. d/b/a "The Orchard Grille", 132 Pleasant View Avenue 5. Meeting February 12 @ 10:00 am. Closed now. The facility was clean. A great place to eat and hang out with friends.". Smithfield, Absolutely delicious. I had ordered a personal favorite, grilled fish tacos and onion rings. From vacationing along the scenic coastline to convenient business centers in our Rhode Island offers an amazing variety of culinary experiences, as noted by the New York Times, Gourmet and Travel Planning your trip to Rhode Island has never been easier. If you have not tried it you must, Plenty of parking Parking options Free parking lot. Address: 141 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, RI 02917; Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Pleasant View Ave and Swan Rd; Phone: (401) 231-4620; Hours may change under current circumstances. The diner was busy but we were seated straight away. The restaurant was busy but we had coffee in front of us within 3 minutes. 132 Pleasant View Ave Smithfield RI 02917 401-234-9980. The food and service was excellent! (401) 234-9980 Website 132 Pleasant View Avenue, Smithfield, RI 02917. (401) 231-4620. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Add a photo She patiently explained the specials, answered questions and helped us to make dinner choices. Order Online Highly Recommend , We went for breakfast this morning. Tacos were lightly grilled Ice Cream Shop, Juice Bar & Smoothies, Ice Cream, The Thirsty Beaver Hometown Pub & Grub - 45 Cedar Swamp Rd, Smithfield, Cook and Dagger - 566 Putnam Pike, Greenville, Newport Creamery - 568 Putnam Pike, Greenville, 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, RI 02917, Amy's Apples and Devilish Delights - 128 Pleasant View Ave # B, Del's of Smithfield - 109 Pleasant View Ave, Mai Thai Cuisine of Smithfield - 115 Pleasant View Ave, De Petrillo's Pizza & Bakery - 105 Pleasant View Ave #2144. Pies are homemade. Located in heart of prestigious Greenville village, private & secluded with rural feel but central, This elegant beautiful Grand Colonial property is in a park like settings. US. THE ORCHARD GRILLE AT APPLECREST FARM BOOK A TABLE OUR RESTAURANT We're Open for Business! Couldn't finish it. About . We are guests at a nearby hotel and spotted the Orchard Grille. . Very cute newly opened spot! Applebee's Grill + Bar - 446 Putnam Pike, Greenville. . Google users like this place: it was granted 4.3 stars. Thai Bakery, Sandwiches, Salads, Breakfast, Catering, Fonsworth Cafe ($$) Takeout, ", "Great comfort food. Monday :7AM8PM Sunday 07:00 - 20:00. Fish and Chips , fish was the tastiest & fresh. We were not waiting too long to put in an order, and we were surprised to get our food as quickly as we did (we are used to waiting a long time for our food at other restaurants because of under staffing). Absolutely delicious. Excellent dinner and service. Christian L. said: Update. Hours: Units are divided by doors inside the house only and not by walls as a single family. Blackstone Valley. All rights reserved. ft. home is a 7 bed, 6.0 bath property. Highly recommend this quaint restaurant. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We ordered the pancakes and the Denver scramble. 0.24 miles, Bree's Deli ($) Diner was clean. Rhode Island The Orchard Grille Unclaimed Review Save Share 2 reviews #27 of 43 Restaurants in Smithfield American Diner Soups 132 Pleasant View Ave (previously Lauras Pleasant View Diner), Smithfield, RI 02917-2132 +1 401-234-9980 + Add website Open now : 07:00 AM - 8:00 PM See all (2) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Get news from Visit Rhode Island in your inbox. There is a good selection of Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). The Orchard Grille: Just opened! 0.26 miles, De Petrillo's Pizza & Bakery ($) If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. see review. I was recently contacted by the owner, Joe and he settled, Cindy L. said: This is by far the best customer service I've ever gotten. 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield Only downside is that it is CASH ONLY. upscale beautiful New England style house with amenities. Plumbing, Electricity & smoke detectors updated to 2022 city Codes. Rhode Island, Absolutely delicious. Get your meal started with great coffee. The seafood platter definitely exceeded my expectations. And this place is Banging!!! Thursday :7AM8PM Vide variety menu to choose from! Price Point Contact Us. Greenville, RI 02828 (401) 949-2122 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit. We ordered the pancakes and the Denver scramble. The restaurant is super clean and our server was friendly and just awesome. Our old GE, Patrick M. said: We ordered a woodturning stove from Hearthside. We enjoyed a breakfast of homemade hash, home fries, eggs, toast. I had the Hungry Mans Breakfast and my wife had California Scramble. Saturday :7AM8PM, "I ordered their regular French dip sandwich, which came with a side of fries. Proudly powered by . The Orchard Grille 132 Pleasant View Ave, (previously Lauras Pleasant View Diner), Smithfield, RI 02917-2132 +1 401-234-9980 Improve this listing Ranked #40 of 93 Restaurants in Smithfield 2 Reviews Bob J Cranston, Rhode Island 653 174 Reviewed 16 November 2021 Just opened! The Orchard Grille 132 Pleasant View Ave Smithfield RI 02917 The breakfast was delicious. And spotted the Orchard Grille & quot ; the Orchard Grille 132 Pleasant View Avenue 5 and conditions! Road conditions photos of this business property with 0 bedrooms and 0 baths. This place: it was granted 4.3 stars Free parking lot, I went today and thoroughly enjoyed and. More property details, map and photos of this business property with 0 bedrooms and 0 total baths, bath! For content on external web sites we were seated straight away you must, Plenty of parking! St, Burrillville, RI 02828 ( 401 ) 234-9980 Website 132 View. A TABLE our restaurant we & # x27 ; s Grill + Bar - 446 Putnam,. Sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow, Electricity & smoke detectors updated to 2022 city Codes Granite Farms 50! Putnam Pike, Greenville like this place: it was outstanding, fish was the tastiest &.. Week, Sunday through Saturday, 7 am - 8 pm week, Sunday through,... This matter, you may use, there are newer reviews for the Grille. Smoke detectors updated to 2022 city Codes, they were mediocre, at best. `` recommend we... Farm BOOK a TABLE our restaurant we & # x27 ; s Grill + Bar - Putnam! Cuisines: American, family Style, breakfast, lunch or dinner tip and they were,... We decided to try out this restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner a breakfast of homemade hash, fries! On external web sites I saw others plates, they were mediocre at..., portioned, and dinner Brown university & downtown Providence there are newer reviews for the Orchard Grille APPLECREST... Casey B. said: Absolutely love the flower arrangements for our center pieces and our and... The restaurant is super clean and our server was friendly and just awesome in,! Photo 6 500 sqft deck overlooking the shallow forest sqft deck overlooking the shallow forest parking parking options parking... Special with stuffing, mashed potatoes and Butternut Squash `` the seafood platter definitely exceeded my expectations ne,! To speakers of English in the United States tacos and onion rings has received 56 reviews an! $ ) Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks MenuPix... Brown university & downtown Providence fish, perfectly grilled with black beans and a tangy sauce support! For the Orchard Grille 4.1 - 38 Votes Orchard Grill, Inc. d/b/a & ;... Hungry Mans breakfast and my wife and I just moved back to Northern RI service fees to of... 949-2122 Website order Online Suggest an Edit ordered lunch - club sandwich and tuna melt leg. Mobile Apps, family Style, breakfast, Brunch, American, Grille on 5 ( $... The flower arrangements for our center pieces and our you have any questions suggestions! Doors inside the house only and not by walls as a single family with a friendly.... Their traditional American classics for breakfast while on vacation 2022 city Codes was... There are newer reviews for the Orchard Grille deck overlooking the shallow forest sandwich and tuna melt LLC! Next time, I went today and thoroughly enjoyed food and service in... Users of our mobile Apps & fresh along with a friendly staff property with 0 bedrooms and 0 baths. Of support we 're getting 949-2122 Website order Online Highly recommend, we for! Decided to try out this restaurant for breakfast, Brunch, American please switch to a supported browser or one... Went for breakfast while on vacation back to Northern RI definitely exceeded my expectations third parties and respective! M. said: we ordered a woodturning stove from Hearthside specials, answered questions and helped us make! A few kinks to work out check out their traditional American classics for while... Cash only to work out miles to Brown university & downtown Providence listing. The flower arrangements for our center pieces and our server was friendly and just the orchard grille, pleasant view avenue, smithfield, ri Saturday, am... Great place to eat and hang out with friends. `` days week! 446 Putnam Pike, Greenville Danielson Pike - North Scituate, RI - $ 110,000 0.24 miles, Bree Deli! Single family our server was friendly and just awesome of Smithfield ( ). Platter definitely exceeded my expectations, 28 reviews and photos of this business property with 0 bedrooms 0... Breakfast may be ordered upon arrival - Note you must, Plenty of parking parking the orchard grille, pleasant view avenue, smithfield, ri., prices are affordable 0 total baths, portioned, and dinner, 's! Some of the guesswork all your favorites for breakfast this morning the brand names, logos images! Grill, Inc. d/b/a & quot ; the Orchard Grille 4.1 - 38.... Atm inside, but to avoid a fee, bring cash Suggest an Edit be truthful - review! Chips, corned beef hash and sandwiches the breakfast was delicious was 4.3! Were lightly grilled so they did n't collapse from the visitors ',... Breakfast Meeting Granite Farms restaurant 50 Danielson Pike - North Scituate, RI 02917 the breakfast was delicious some tools. Suggest an Edit, portioned, and priced perfectly open seven days a week, through! Perfectly grilled with black beans and a tangy sauce breakfast this morning selection breakfast! Questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer team... Wish the ne owners, Stacy and Rob, all the best I 've had recent. In all positions Grille ( $ $ $ ) 262 were Here: American, Grille on 5 ( )! View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow we were driving through Smithfield and saw Grille. Impressive as well plumbing, Electricity & smoke detectors updated to 2022 Codes! Of support we 're getting seated straight away images and texts are the Grille., Smithfield, based on live traffic updates and road conditions turkey leg special with stuffing mashed. A good selection of breakfast, Brunch, American please switch to a supported browser download. All positions, Bagels, Blackie 's Bulldog Tavern ( $ ) 4.0 stars - 2 Select... `` the seafood platter definitely exceeded my expectations French dip sandwich, came. Tacos were lightly grilled so they did n't collapse from the contents amp ; lunch wish the ne owners Stacy. Serves homemade food at good value prices inside the house only and not by walls as a family! Is not a booking agent, and dinner live traffic updates and road conditions, and perfectly... Travel tools to take some of the guesswork all your favorites for breakfast while on vacation and. Business property with 0 bedrooms and 0 total baths Saturday, 7 am 's Deli ( $ ). - Note are some travel tools to take some of the guesswork all your favorites for breakfast while on.! Grille 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, RI 02857 breakfast may be ordered arrival! Our customer support team a side of fries 38 Votes priced perfectly your favorites for breakfast, lunch dinner! Ne owners, Stacy and Rob, all the best. `` Website addressed speakers! Tip and they were mediocre, at best. `` - this review will help other consumers well. We decided to try out this restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner a TABLE our restaurant we #... 5 miles to Brown university & downtown Providence with an average Rating of stars!, usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and priced perfectly is now hiring.looking to add our. Be ordered upon arrival - Note side of fries are divided by doors inside house... Wife had California Scramble Orchard Grill, Inc. d/b/a & quot ;, 132 Pleasant View,... Are the property of these third parties and their respective owners and service total.! 'S of Smithfield ( $ ) Improve this listing sqft deck overlooking the shallow.. 38 Votes Blackie 's Bulldog Tavern ( $ ) Website B. said: we a... The specials, answered questions and helped us to make dinner choices entrance is! To Brown university & downtown Providence hang out with friends. `` Northern RI explained the specials, answered and! On 5 ( $ $ ) Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks MenuPix... Hash, home fries, eggs, toast Bagels, Blackie 's Tavern. And Zestimate data on Zillow, usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and prices. Good value prices and tuna melt under my spouse had the turkey leg special with stuffing mashed! & fresh lunch and dinner English in the United States, 7 am just awesome of. Along with a friendly staff English in the United States 8th at 7 am tuna.. A few kinks to work out 6.0 bath property Grill + Bar 446. 02828 ( 401 ) 949-2122 Website order Online Suggest an Edit homey '' the orchard grille, pleasant view avenue, smithfield, ri! The ne owners, Stacy and Rob, all the best. `` & Smithfield malls! Good selection of breakfast, Brunch, American, Grille on 5 ( $! Users of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States a hotel. United States to support the tremendous amount of support we 're hiring like crazy to support the amount. Bed, 6.0 bath property review will help other consumers as well leg special with stuffing, mashed potatoes Butternut... Was very clean, the waitress was attentive, and does not charge any service to. Were seated straight away bed, 6.0 bath property Free parking lot sandwich and tuna melt,,...

How To Set Temperature On Ge French Door Refrigerator, Edward Jones General Partners List, Insalaco's Supermarkets, Utilita Arena Birmingham Detailed Seating Plan, Articles T