Rick and Morty are one of the most popular animated TV shows in recent years. Shawol is short for SHINee World. Recently, during the Euro 2020 games, toxic fans abused certain players in the England national. ARMYS : Hellow we are army , EXO So here are the top 3 most toxic fanbases of all time in my opinion. Dont have an account yet? theyre.. something! They lash out openly at anyone that dislikes or criticizes BTS. There was a clear example when EXO-Ls created a light show that spelled out EXO WE ARE ONE at one of the concerts in a stadium. Oh, fandom. James Gunn was accused of being Marvels spy after his work on Suicide Squad and Piecemaker you cant make this up. Artists and entrepreneurs aren't responsible for the actions of their followersand in some of these cases, that's a good thing. 10 Fandoms With The Most Toxic Fans, According To Reddit 10 Fandoms With The Most Toxic Fans, According To Reddit By Meagan Bojarski Published Nov 12, 2022 Fandoms can be wonderful places to share the love of a story and its unique world, but certain behaviors can make it hard to participate. SM Entertainment has grown its fandom by creating big and smaller websites for each specific group. However, when their fave gets into the spotlight, you cant hide from some of these people. Those are the ones who give her a bad reputation. People say most toxic fandom is BLINKs. Size has its importance but let's not act like little fandoms hare heavens, it's individuals that say stupid stuff and they can be everywhere. Also, the whole American Football vs Football discourse its really annoying. Among rockers, heavyweights such as U2, Billy Joel, Elton John, and The Rolling Stones occupied the top spots. Jackson made it fully official by referring to fans as Ahgase. Even on akp they rarely get pissed off. Happy to see Shawols are a large family. One in a million , Elf BLACKPINK is still the most high-achieving girl group in the Kpop industry who break the Kpop barrier with dazzling achievements in the global music industry. How to Stop Falling Asleep on the Couch During Movies. In Korea, however, while they are still popular, they are nowhere near the top. The show is smart and witty and has sometimes complex storylines that maybe some viewers would not understand immediately, but boy, are some Rick & Morty fans entitled. If you would like to use all features of this site, it is mandatory to enable JavaScript. The Snape/James Potter analysis and comparing the franchise to other huge franchises like Lord of the Rings and others, and saying Harry Potter is superior. Yes, it's the most STEM-conscious animated show since Futurama. Once forever Their official fandom was created in August of 2014 with the name EXO-L. Taimur Rahman. However, fans themselves became a huge problem, after a heartwarming and loveable start of the Undertale journey. Believe me, i am both a Blink and Army. WE ARE ONE The Smash community went through a lot in the last decade or so. Had a long day and still want to stream something? Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent. Yeah, it is really hard. Woojin Entertainment created it with the help of the fans. While a vast majority of the best Kpop fandoms are legit fans, a tiny minority within fandoms are toxic fans that give fandoms a lousy name. Therefore their fans are their reason and where they stay. Who hates Star Wars movies more than Star Wars fans? Lets keep Shinning. In addition, most members have their website for their promotional needs. The L stands for Love. View All (116) https://t.co/ldFZ8DUR9J Wonho (former MONSTA X) Wonho, especially knowing he sacrificed himself to protect the members of Monsta X. Yeah, definitely Wonho. Here is a great example New Spider-Man was picked to continue telling the story of Brooklyns famous hero in MCU, and comparisons started. ChatGPT Is Making Universities Rethink Plagiarism. Justin Timberlake, who has experienced plenty of hate from critics and the public in recent years, had the highest toxic comment rate of any pop artist. 3. Hollands portrayal of the hero calmed a lot of fans down but after the recent Spider-Man movie released, No Way Home, Tobey Maguires Spider-Man is better talk started again. And that's not to say that other fandoms aren't toxic in any way. They would do literally ANYTHING to get one of the member's phone number (especially Jungkook). Let me tell you about Homestuck was memed to the death and their presence on the Internet at one point bothered everyone around them. I agree with stays i will always support Straykids!!!!!! Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:00 AM Last update on: Thu Sep 8, 2022 09:07 PM. However, you cant deny the passion of EXO-Ls. Yet, Team Breezy generally attributes such reports to misinformation and "haters." The whole Marvel vs DC debate of MCU being superior to DCEU is exhausting by itself and movie adaptations that do not strictly follow the comics being trashed by some fans is just dumb. Jar Jar Binks actor Ahmed Best considered suicide after the Star Wars prequels backlash, they harassed young Jake Lloyd who played young Anakin Skywalker in the prequels to the point of him quitting acting, and Daisy Ridley deleted all of her social media due to harassment from the fans. There's the "this show is so smart normies don't get it" self-congratulation that's so over-the-top it became a copypasta meme; there's the propensity to doxx the show's female writers and generally be such venal stains that Harmon despises them; there's the mass freakout after McDonald's ran out of limited-edition Szechuan dipping sauce. BTS IS *BEST* in the world not I the world in the universe , When I came to Kpop I only knew BTS & Psy. And no I dont mean that everyone of them is like that, but many are, As a army myself I can confirm ally of fellow armys are like this its sad really. Nintendo fans think of the company as the Holy Grail of gaming, and they insult other gamers for choosing other consoles or games. DMed a disgustingly petty reply to the fan, ran out of limited-edition Szechuan dipping sauce, a hilariously non-ironic campaign to remake, death threats aimed at director Rian Johnson. The dedication of the ARMY is pretty impressive and admirable. Yes, Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland created a funny, smart, challenging (god, those burps) cartoon. Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent. And this time, the ad was BLACKPINK LISAs LALISA. Its also that they insist that PewDiePie somehow isnt being hateful at all. 15 biggest fandoms in the world you should check out in 2023. All rights reserved. What other flags are beautiful? The BLINK (Blackpink) fandom. Their loyalty has helped many Kpop groups get massive exposure on YouTube and even break records. allkpop is a registered trademark of 6Theory Media, LLC. And it's not because they are obsessed - obssession exists in every single fandom in the world. STAY is the official fandom for Stray Kids. Noone. Unfortunately, it wasnt even for plot reasons, but for ships like Destiel and some fans even bullying writers to bring back characters like Crowley and Chuck. allkpop is a registered trademark of 6Theory Media, LLC. That's the fandom for BTS. he was barely hanging in there and he doesn't deserve any of this. I hope one day may(aespa) fandom will join this list. While a five-member comeback is unlikely, there is a chance that a four-member comeback could happen in the coming years. The comment section of their music videos are the most peaceful. Look, Zack Snyder's hardcore supporters have it rough. Most people look for a platform where they can freely share their opinion without anyone scolding them. For blinks, its the other way around. Top 10 Toxic Fanbases. But every fandom also has lovely and sweet fans. How Long Are All of the Harry Potter Movies Combined? Dont have an account yet? This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. It could be as the fans are sometimes toxic to the core. ExoL in the past is one of the very toxic fandom maybe because of the fear of losing another member, it made them traumatized. Their official lightstick is one of the most recognizable, as it has two lit hearts on both sides. But harassment, threats, jokes about someones race or gender? That can be blamed on CW since the network realized the benefits of Supernatural fans still watching the show. Oh, and if you quote their hero back at them, theyll wallpaper your social media accounts with thoughtful messages about how you suckfor years. Due to all the past incidents, the question remains: is BLACKPINK fandom, BLINK, really toxic? 1. Many, even most, of Logan Pauls fans are literal children. If you express that investment by being a worse person, thoughtreating appreciation like warfare, demanding dogmatic purity tests, attacking people, or seeing yourself as some kind of a crusaderthan it's probably time to take some time and re-assess things. According to media reports, the vans sent by SM Entertainment fans include the following messages: - "HYBE is the crazy company that spent 10 trillion KRW on Lee Soo Man's tree planting campaign.". They are opinionated people with a superiority complex like no other. And Musk wields his one-man metaphor status (and his 22.3 million follower army) to whack out any dissenting opinions. We're sure nothing in the following catalog sounds like anything you've done in the name of fandom, right? Most of the HYBE artists have landed on the top 100 monthly music . This started when one of our biggest fanbase twicetrans got hacked and the admins private info was leaked. Because before he commented on my tweet, it was floundering in relative obscurity, science writer Erin Biba wrote in a piece for the Daily Beast. Yes, it delivers a bizarro Back to the Future ride through both spacetime and genre tropes. A SONE is a SONE for life. However, certain films like Sucker Punch, Man of Steel, and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice have been trashed by critics. First place on this list will go to K-Pop fans. Even though flags represent national pride and identity, governments try to make them look great. Stay once hope midzy will join soon and atiny. ARMYs. Shipping wars and hating on female characters because Masashi Kishimoto did not know how to write female characters was just overwhelming, and it escalated when a Sasuke/Sakura shipper sent death threats to the series creator. NCT should be here. They might be the only Kpop fandom that can compete in terms of social media influence with ARMY. ezgif.com-gif-maker - 2021-06-29T174142.674.gif. Youll accomplish a lot by speaking truth to power; dissecting the misdeeds of a relative unknown, though, makes you look like a tool. Don't dare comment about Nicki Minaj, as fans will come down on you like crazy if you don't know anything about Nicki Minaj. They try to either touch them or hug them. Yeah, the ones who call her an Aryan goddess? We couldve easily put other anime fandoms here like Dragon Ball, Demon Slayer, and more, but Ive chosen Naruto because I lived through it and it wasnt pleasant at all. Students and professors cant decide whether the AI chatbot is a research toolor a cheating engine. Dahyun then began nodding and hyping to the beat of the song while explaining that she doesnt have YouTube Premium, so YouTube ads would appear. Every fictional media and its characters have admirers, especially if they are special and just so good. but most of the time, they're (the fandoms) very nice to their idols. So, it is a good idea to stay away from the most toxic fandoms in the world if you want to have some peace of mind. Willful ignorance is no longer an acceptable choice. They only fight with nct stans sometimes lol. (Also, this is a pop star who sends holiday presents to them; shes earned their devotion.) Your email address will not be published. While Adult Swim recently renewed the show for 70 new episodes, there's going to be quite a lull before anyone sees a new episodehere's hoping the fans grow up a little bit in the meantime. Many have waited patiently for all the members to return from their military service. Being part of the football community myself, the most difficult thing is to express your honest opinion on something, because on one side you have overly positive, borderline delusional fans, who only praise their favorite clubs and defend them to the core, on the other side fans who are just full on negative and hate everything, and on the third side, football fans who say they are fans of the clubs but are actually only fans of a certain player and dont care about the club at all. A lot of people are saying now that Blinks are the old Army, and I kind of agree. So you cant really fire back at them without being a jerk yourself. Having made a name for himself on Soundcloud, where he often engaged issues of mental health in his music, Onfroy willingly embraced his demons (he once called himself lil dylan roof on Twitter, referencing the Charleston shooter who murdered nine parishioners in South Carolina in 2015). It also depends on the timing. What happened behind this mass Twitter hashtag trend? Keke Palmer Is OK With Being Left Out of the Group Chat. Also, the writer/director, Rain Johnson's Twitter feed was full of deranged messages from disgruntled fans that did not like the film. But within that group, the Bad Blood singer has a few bad apples. Last week, BLACKPINK fandom, BLINK, gained massive attention after a post in a Korean online community revealed that some of their members had been cyberbullying TWICE member, Dahyun. Supernatural aired on CW for fifteen seasons, and some would think that the fans would leave the shows fandom premises after a few bad seasons, but Supernatural fans stayed and supported the show until the end. (Swift actually agrees with Kiyoko on that point.) The bigger the community, the harder it is to manage every single member involved. They post in the most inappropriate moments, for example, a tragedy happened, and all of a sudden a K-Pop post pops up in the replies not once but many, many times. outside of South Korea) kpop community, and right now, you could say that they're THE most popular, due in part to their breakthrough in the USA. Imagine being attacked in PvP nonstop and told that your skills are abysmal with other obscene words, and not taking into account that servers have issues and that is why you are lagging all the time and playing badly? Their fandom is called Sone, which means to wish in Korean. Honestly - I can see this. Listen, Logang: all Logan wants to do is sell you merch. blink Also, stay with Kpoppost Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Telegram channel for more updates. Don't know which specific girl groups but they are often the ones replying fancams with the caption "maybe if they stanned this group " to people whose loved ones died. 2007 - 2023 6Theory Media, LLC. toxic (adj): 1. poisonous. People say most toxic fandom is BLINKs. r/AskReddit is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions. Even Snyder came out saying his fans are not toxic and are just being passionate. Among the loud domination of the toxic BLINK fans, there will still be some nice BLINKs who are ready to embrace and share their positive encouragement for idols and fans. Comic book fans were always passionate about their love of superhero stories. Johnson also received death threats over the movie, which was quite bizarre. SeoulSpace covers Korean Culture, Lifestyle, Kpop, and Korean Entertainment. 2022 was a massive year for StrayKids, which means Stays are growing by the month. Also that stupid "Stan Loona" stuff. This hashtag pointed out the alleged toxic behavior of BLACKPINK fandom, BLINK, towards several other Kpop artists, including the most recent issue with TWICE Dahyun. Isolating the competion. After getting her Master's degree in Multimedia Culture, she studied character dynamics and plot devices of fictional media while also getting "giddy" about action scenes in Ja 15 Most Toxic Fandoms in the World (Ranked), 10 Biggest and Best Fandom in the World, Ranked, 22 Best Soccer/Football Anime of All Time (Ranked). Unlike ARMYs, there are SOOOOO many sasaengs. In the kpop community, there is widespread anger over this because kpop fans believe that you should respect groups that have been performing for a long time because they paved the way for kpop's current success, and were the ones who initially broke into the international market. i'm just saying that ARMYs can sometimes go over the line, Yes i know. Your browser has JavaScript disabled. in that case, im better off not seeing it, Honestly Stays, esp towards Ateez but all 4th gen fandoms have their fair share of problematic side so none are clean. #ReleasetheSnyderCut, #RevivetheSnyderverse and more, are a few of dozens of different hashtags that resurfaced on social media over the years. From Tumblr and Wattpad to more mainstream platforms like Twitter and Instagram, online communities have served as rallying points for stan armies: obsessives who comb over every interview and shred of non-news for information about the object of their adoration. Most toxic K-Pop fandoms include ARMY (BTS), EXO (EXOTIC), Twice (Once), and more. And there are many reasons of mine to call them toxic, Firstly some blinks abuse ppl, some spread fake news and some are fake by person. All four members of the group, Jennie, Ros, Jisoo, and Lisa, have proven to be the nicest girls with a wonderful personality. I haven. To me personally, it seems that fans that stayed were mostly shippers of the main characters in the show Castiel and Dean, and that is without mentioning people who shipped brothers Sam and Dean, which was really weird, and fans who wanted fan-favorite characters to come back after being killed off. That's why I avoid those bragging parties but I did intervene today because I saw someone crossing a line (when it's not anymore about achievements but idols themselves). But, how are BLINKs toxic? Or, well, they think they do. There are Swifties who get bent out of shape when she doesnt get nominated for enough awards. Answer (1 of 15): I only follow four K-pop groups. The platform is so toxic that the hostile group has earned itself the name Naturads. They have numerous obsessive qualities and are quick to aggression. While SNSD members have gone on to other individual successes, no one ever truly leaves the fandom. , Mee too #5HINeeFOREVER PROUD TO BE A SHAWOL. Don't try to deny it. For some reason, Zach Snyder gained a lot of fans that have this tribal, borderline cultist behavior. She had the following to say about the feedback she got from fans. While others have much bigger fandoms, Stays are some of the best fans. i started liking them a little cuz i feel bad for them even tho i don`t even listen to their music. Thank You So Much! Most of K-Pop fans are really nice, and campaigns and social awareness movements are something they do a lot. The harassment of Candace Patton, Emily Bett Rickards, and even Katie Cassidy in the Arrowverse couldve easily sent some fans to jail, Patty Jenkins attacked on social media after WW84, and every actor that was cast as Batman. How Long Would It Take to Watch All the Star Wars Movies. And just when you think that its just another fan war day in the Kpop Kingdom, the issue escalated. Im not throwing hate, Im actually a blink, thats why I said blonks, because I know that a lot of blinks arent like that . Its bad to be thin-skinned, and terrible to play the underdog, but playing it while you ignite a million-man bullying campaign is reprehensible. K-POP. Well, its not. Kelly Marie Tran who played Rose Tico in the sequels was subject to sexist and racist attacks from the fans which propelled her to delete everything from social media. Somehow, Gamergate has come to a galaxy far, far away; hectoring, harassment, even death threats aimed at director Rian Johnson. I like My Little Pony just as much as any other average fan. But even now, in death, XXX is a reminder that extreme fandom has the power to blind people to the blood on their own hands. They played a major role in helping take Kpop international and making BIGBANG one of the greatest Kpop boy groups of all time. They didn't start out as being toxic - ARMYs used to be a typical kpop fandom, for the first 2-3 years after BTS debuted in 2013. However, it doesnt mean that all BLACKPINK BLINK fans belong to the same toxic circle. i'm just saying, sometimes, they are very very extreme when it comes to BTS. Unlike ARMYs, there are SOOOOO many sasaengs. They have absolutely no respect for other kpop groups, often calling them "irrelevant," "old," or "outdated," and will openly insult them. Moreover, A Kpop fandom is a massive community with a high level of difficulty in management. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The difficult everyday present has always caused older folks of complaining about how everything was better back in the day. Amidst the skyrocketing achievements of BLACKPINK 2022 comeback, BORN PINK, their fandom BLINK is getting more attention for cyberbullying and toxic behavior instead. ARMYs and Sasaengs are very different, I totally understand that. They defended Dahyun and sent her supportive messages on various social media. The music became an indicator of peoples nature based on the music they listen to. Assistir Sheffield Utd X Tottenham - Ao Vivo Grtis HD sem travar, sem anncios. Generally, public figures aren't responsible for the actions of their followersand in some of these cases, that's a good thing. Before we start, not all fans are toxic, and mostly, these are actions of the minority. Let me just say, they are really toxic. As much as fans love being part of fandoms, they are also some of the reasons people who are hardly aware of the topic discussed stay away. After that, the fandom grew fast and became one of the biggest in the world, considering the massive global success the K-pop group has had over the years. The insults go as far as physically harming one another because of personal preferences. That is why they are one of the worst fans online, as they hardly tolerate criticism. This was just an example of how toxic football fans can get, but, in most cases, the sports discussions are friendly and entertaining. It harms individuals, debases the people who do it, and it breaks the Fellowship. Creatives disagree about the ethical uses of these tools, but one thing is clear: AI art identification is about to become a whole lot harder. On the other hand, DC fanboys/girls are not innocent. By letting his mob pick over opinions he does not like, Musk is able to control the narrative, playing up investigative reporting on Teslas poor labor practices as a misinformation campaignor even, in some recent deleted tweets, insinuating that one of the people involved with the Thai cave rescue efforts is a pedophile. James Wans Aquaman and Patty Jenkins' Wonder Woman sequel are headed to theaters, and the receptions they get may determine whether critics have complaints with all DC movies, or just the ones with Snyder behind the camera. In this video I will show you which are the biggest Fandoms of the Kpop at this moment, Taking several aspects, besides this top is very subjective since it . While NCT has been going smoothly ever since 2016 (Stray Kids was also doing well) and 2020 was also a big impact yar for them as well. The Army was inspired by Sugas donation of $83,000 to COVID-19 relief efforts. Gg fans even the small one are bad bc they always see the need to be edgy. However, 99% of real fans have done a fantastic job supporting their favorite Kpop group. While this kerfuffle has died down a bit with Snyder's step back from the spotlightrecently, he has shifted focus to make iPhone movies and produce the DC movies rather than direct themthe coming years represent a reckoning. With Rose and Lisa coming out with their solo debuts in 2021, Blinks will also support them. i get that all fandoms are toxic in their own way but why is BLINKs the MOST? Every group has toxic fandom, but people say that Blinks and Army is the most toxic fandom cause BTS and BLACKPINK is the most popular group. 1 1 1. lialve. All in all, the metalheads get up in arms for a lot of trivial things, which is really annoying, and for that, they are on this list. Honestly, the amount of fuss around this director is unbelievably odd, because lets be real, Snyders movies were not that good at all. Anyway, blinks I think became more toxic towards the D4 era, kind of when bp started to gain more popularity.

Anthony Grieco Superintendent, Sam's Club Hotel Collection Sheets, Object Permanence Adhd, Articles T