A Predaqueen for a Predaking, and a hybrid made from Starscream's veins. Sofia diaz, known as an ang. OP/SW. When wrecking the League of Assassins databases, Tim Drake discovers an incongruity: a scrapyard. She later awoke and seemed to have been recovering though now in a teenage body and with the power of the AllSpark key within her after she drained it in her upgrade. Bumblebee smiled as he then pinned Spike to the ground, lifting up his shirt to show his soft stomach. She drew them everywhere. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (18), The Transformers (Cartoon Generation One) (2), Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015) (2), The Transformers (IDW Generation One) (1), Jetfire | Skyfire/Starscream (Transformers) (7), Skywarp & Starscream & Thundercracker (Transformers) (5), Starscream (Transformers) & Original Character(s) (3), Skywarp/Starscream/Thundercracker (Transformers) (3), Starscream & Team Prime (Transformers: Prime) (3), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (11), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Essentially if human error actually happened and was affecting both cons and bots, Prowl has his own holoform that isnt the cop, Starscream really needs to get his dreams under control, Starscreams first I love yous and its in a wet dream, Starscream & Team Prime (Transformers: Prime), Past Jetfire | Skyfire/Starscream (Transformers), Past Skywarp/Starscream/Thundercracker (Transformers), Past Starscream/Wheeljack (but in a crack kinda way), Skywarp & Starscream & Thundercracker (Transformers), Cyclonus & Scourge & Starscream (Transformers), The Transformers (Cartoon Generation One), look g1 had screamer take over camalot or something i can do whatever i want, can't almost die without goin through a lot of physical therapy afterwards, Starscream doesn't know to handle it yet but he is intrested, Starscream tries to deny the tension between him and megatron, Arcee (Transformers)/Original Female Character(s), Ultra Magnus (Transformers)/Original Character(s), Ratchet & Team Prime (Transformers: Prime), Original Femme Character(s) (Transformers), Original Seeker Character(s) (Transformers), Breakdown & Knock Out & Starscream (Transformers), Starscream (Transformers) & Original Character(s), Ratchet (Transformers) & Original Female Character(s), The Starscream Isnt A Completely Irredeemable Vapid Piece Of Shit AU, mostly self insert but damnit maybe someone else could use this too, Bluestreak/Sideswipe/Sunstreaker (Transformers), Skywarp/Starscream/Thundercracker (Transformers), Barricade/Original Cybertronian Character(s), Wind Over Wings (On hiatus, not permanant), Megatron isn't stupid but he is still a dick. Gwen, the leader/ Lieutenant general of Autobot team Shadow Crawlers. Teletraan I: The Transformers Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Arcee throws down the key to the maglocks, hoping Starscream will make use of his cowardice and escape in the chaos while she helps the others defeat Airachnid. Alarmed that the receptionist robot was now declaring it to be Powell Tower, she utilized the Key to rectify that situation before heading off and successfully disabling Swindle's technology jamming device. In the episode "TransWarped, Part 2", Bumblebee tried to save Sari from herself and he ended up getting fatally hurt by Sari's newly developed and uncontrollable Cybertronian abilities. Starscream's life gets turned upside down when he almost dies in what was supposed to be a normal boarder patrol. A struggle betw Eleanor Thea Witwicky is your average little girl. ? But then there was Wyper. I'm trying to keep it short, though now that I think about it my G.I. Bumblebee (Transformers) Melissa Shield Windblade (Transformers) Megatron (Transformers) Class 1-A (My Hero Academia) Class 1-B (My Hero Academia) Izuku uses a sword Izuku has a gun Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead is a Good Teacher Izuku and Mei are nerds Bee and Windblade like each other Protective Optimus Prime Mute Bumblebee (Transformers) Bebebebeep! Many bots wouldn't even know if they simply looked at him. Sari discovered that man in charge of the races, Master Disaster, had a remote control containing an AllSpark fragment, which he used to control the blue car. (bumblebee x oc) When War Veteran, Bumblebee is tasked with taking down the Decepticons of the crashed prision ship, Alchemor, he'll assemble a ragtag team of A no-nonse. Unfortunately, all was not well, for Sari could not find her father, as he was now a prisoner of Megatron. back on tumblr I was writing short fics based on prompts I got I thought this one was cute so I uploaded it here! Ratchet then explained that they were leaving because they couldn't risk anything happening to Earth or her. Later after saving her from the Headmaster, she forgave him for not telling her this and went home. Ship: (a little) JohnLock Optimus avoids Ratchet on exam day. Bumblebee really didn't believe ironhide's lie about him turning a transformer into the equivalent of a microwave once when said mech squirmed on the operation table, did he? She was later involved in patching Bulkhead from the Headmaster's attack and witnessed Bumblebee as he returned to Earth after an accidental trip through transwarp. And then, there were the native aliens. A young man with a five-o-clock shadow and messy dark brown hair had gotten past the police line. Starscream and Optimus soon learn that there is much more to both of them than either one thought. Tickling. Not in shock or awe like someone encountering their first Transformer, but relaxed. She bonded with the Autobots easily. "Aha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! (Human TransFormers AU). Well look no further, because in this book you'll fine out! Life before the war of the Autobots and Decepticons was a mystery to the children and even Agent Fowler. Bumblebee took a shot meant for Sari, allowing Starscream to capture him, Professor Sumdac, the Mayor, and Captain Fanzone. While hunting for a relic, the Autobots get swept into a world that shocks them. Endgame, Part II. maybe you and I can rp with something like this. # 1 Transformers x Reader (OLD) by StephoIsHere 17.6K 236 8 This is my old Transformers x Reader Book if you wish to read. Was there anything for him to live for? We use cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for marketing purposes. After being teleported illusion wakes up in a gorge seeing giant robots come out of portals Honestly, was this an army or a hugbox? Sneaking aboard the Elite Guard ship, Sari put fear into Jazz before Bulkhead explained that Sari was okay and Bumblebee explained Sentinel Prime's behavior. Things go horribly wrong, though, and the two are imprisoned in a cave-in. The plan worked (thanks to a little help) but Optimus Prime almost no, really, he probably dented her helmet, it was so close sliced Sari in half. As a human, Sari has a dark skin color and red hair tied into long pigtails with bangs parted from the left with two orange and yellow hair clips holding them in place and maroon eyes. Sari then created the Substitute Autobots, appointing herself as their leader. Sari can still generate shock waves, although these are more powerful than before, only one of which is enough to hurt Soundwave. What if Raf had an older sister? Arcee & Bumblebee (Transformers) Arcee & Ratchet (Transformers) Optimus Prime & Charlie Watson Charlie Watson Bumblebee (Transformers) Optimus Prime Ratchet (Transformers) Other Character Tags to Be Added Background & Cameo Characters Memo (Transformers) Arcee (Transformers) Not Beta Read Not Canon Compliant Post-Bumblebee (Movie 2018) Or The one where my sweet Ranboo + Tubbo adopted fankid unknowingly bumps into a Cybertronian. Sari then realized that since Soundwave couldn't control all of the Autobots separately, they should split up. According to Allspark Almanac II, Sari's arsenal includes Azusa Skates, arm-mounted, Almost all the events from episodes that don't feature Sari occurred at night time, except for ". But along the way, they'll encounter very lewd situations (mostly for Windblade). He is a very energetic guy with a big go-with-the-flow and calm personality. But after Raf was assigned as Bumblebee's charge, their effo Man, who would have thought? When her pet robot dog, Sparkplug, stole her security key card, Sari chased it outside and was confronted by Bumblebee and Bulkhead, who spoke to her as if she were Sparkplug's pet. The last of their expectations was a sparkling; something they now both have to find a way to deal with. This man that was behind her was her enemy and she could easily take him down. What if Bumblebee had his voice synthesizer after his fight with Blitzwing? A transformers IDW comics fanfic Eventually, she used the remote to get rid of Blitzwing, allowing the Autobots to get the AllSpark fragment. The other four was doing other stuff. but didn't know that his carrier is alive A blue beyond planet Earth. Prime won, and sliced Soundwave into tiny little pieces, freeing everything from his control. Tickling You Crazy Knockout gazed around his hideout with a sigh as he put some of his tools away. She also uses Micron Boosters to make powered jumps, all of which were unused as the show had "concluded" too early. Another tfp Starscream redemption fic, what more could you want?! Before leaving, Optimus made a deal with all the earth countries that no human may use energon or any other cybertronian material for their own purpose before leaving. How many lives would be changed if Starscream became something no one expected, a real Autobot. (The races were also illegal, as the Autobots found out from Fanzone.) Their only hope, rests in the hands of King Arthur's son, who must find and unite the Knights of Iacon, to aid the Autobots. None of them really wanted to be there and soon focused their attention on the Autobots. Work Search: A shocked and angry Sari waited in Optimus Prime for her father's statement and demanded to know the truth. You are YN Witwicky,sister of Sam Witwicky.You have a relationship with your car.Also you have some cute (Y/N) lived a normal life with their parents. Can you tell this author loves Predacons. During a walk in the park, Megatron attacked them, carrying an imprisoned Isaac Sumdac with him, and Sari realized that Megatron had kidnapped him all those months ago. (Granted, their list of known humans was rather short and included Prometheus Black and Nanosec.) He seemedrelieved. When her techno-organic nature is revealed in season 3, she discovers a power when Powel and Henry Masterson, dismissed, insult her with her father: under the effect of anger, she performs a kind of "semi-transformation" "(His hands unfold to reveal robotic parts) and projects them a sort of shockwave. So when you and your friends get caught in a bad place and time with two alien Decepticons and the government, you remember that it definitely can get worse. s! x But one day and a couple mistakes later change everything. "I jus' wanna tickle ya!". She crash landed on Earth because she was protecting the AllSpark. Today in particular, though, seemed to deviate from his usual pattern of bad luck, in the form of an irate Autobot. Forever needing his protection. Romantic Fluff. Sweet Little BumbleBee 6 parts Ongoing It's a sparkling fic of BumbleBee from Transformers. Her shots thus executed are not as powerful as her usual attacks, but they are still quite powerful. Continue with her life. A young transformer falls in love with his owner's sister. I don't own transformers. Both of her biological parents were not mutant, so Athena is either born with it or was cursed. No u (This is a crossover between Transformers and my hero academia.) Her mom passed when she was 4, and her dad is downright terrible. Also, They made contact with two brilliant female streetfighters. Fan reaction to Sari has been mixedsome fans hate her, quite a few love her, and some are neutral. She and Bulkhead have a good friendship and when she is not spending time with Bumblebee she can usually be seen in Bulkhead's company. Megatron Rising - Part 2, After her father's absence, Sari took over running Sumdac Systems. Velocity, Sari was awakened from her night's rest by the loud cavorting of the Constructobots. Optimus asks Starscream to try again at joining the Autobots and to renounce his Decepticon ways, but Optimus learns from Starscream that the line between Autobots and Decepticons is blurrier than he thought, and that the Autobots are more similar to Decepticons than he'd like. With care, Primus lifted Bumblebee into his arms. Now at age 22 she comes home. Once s (Y/n) once lived on a planet named Cybertron. And he just happened to be staring at Bumblebee. This is my first fic ever, so formatting advice, critique, and funny insults are encouraged. Ever wonder what it would be like to be the adopted sparkling of one of the TFP Autobots? When Bumblebee wanted to join the races to compete against a mysterious blue car, Sari came along with him. After a rather intense adventure and the U.A. Post RotF. He lost it all, his family, his home, his friends. So what are we waiting for? It Will have fluff, gore, violence, vulgar lan. Blitzwing showed up to take the fragment, so and Bumblebee had to run for their lives. They hated each other, and it only seemed to get worse when Optimus decided to pair them up with each other. Bebebebeep! Her father gave her a Soundwave toy (which were literally running around Detroit at the time) and a moped that turns into a jetpack with the touch of a button. Bumblebee By: SteelBlastBee Trapped in an Alternate dimension & hardened by his loss, Bumblebee struggles to cope with the pain in his spark as he journeys across this barren landscape, cold & alone. When he layed on his back, ocellus wasted no time and started tickling his belly. bumblebee-transformers transformers optimus bumblebee optimusprime megatron autobots ratchet arcee bulkhead starscream decepticons tfp prime transformersprime ironhide bayverse knockout soundwave jazz. Starscreams lives by some dark force of circumstance, and finds himself plagued by the curse of fate.Which drives him to do one thing.To prove himself worthy. [Cover is credited to Uwall on Deviantart] While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Inspired by the story Transformation of Ever After High by SuperHeroTimeFan on Fanfiction.com. The results were interesting, to say the least. A/N: This is a story that I had posted on Fanfiction.net. Once upon a time, Primus and Unicron got up to some funky business, had a creation and lived happily ever after. This also makes someone wonder if any bot on Cybertron (or even a Decepticon, except for Megatron) knows about Sari. When Drift is turned into a sparkling Jetstorm and Slipstream must take care of him and find a way to change him back. The pains in Bumblebee's spark were getting worse, there was no denying that. There is some Mild language! Megatron pulls starscream close to his frame, arms wrapped around the seekers thin waist "be mine, starscream." And thats against some very steep competition, you know! There's no Primes, no walking among the Matrixthere's not even the infamous bright light at the end of the tunneljust the brief darkness of death. When she upgraded herself in TransWarped, Sari added a more mature, robotic body. She was ticked that Ratchet had lost the Key and that her father had helped rebuild Megatron, but the blame game stopped after the ship crashed on Dinobot Island. The Return of the Headmaster, And then Ultra Magnus decided that the Autobots couldn't be there for her, as the Decepticons had begun attacking the fringes of Autobot space, so Prime's crew were needed elsewhere. This was a request. It has been seen in Human Error that Sari can alternate between her robotic form and her teenage form at will, or put herself between them, in the same way that the Autobots are transformed. LET'S GO! In the end, Bumblebee and Jazz were sent to earth to investigate this. This is just something random I've been thinking. Naturally, she freaked out, but quickly befriended Bumblebee once he saved her from a giant bug that had grown from her father's nanite experiment gone awry. Neither believed that their attraction to each other would result in something more. And thenhe was back! Sandbar was confused but did what his blue changling friend asked. This is a story of Sam's unknown Predacon protector Alexa. Chapter 3: Stuck (Ratchet & Optimus) Summary: It's exam day. "EEEEEEEK!". While alone with the AllSpark, Sari decided to try and destroy the ship, thereby keeping the Autobots on Earth (and dooming her species to enslavement and/or extinction) but the Key repaired the damage. He's lost all of them. He then used his hands and digits to tickle the human teen and Spike laughed uncontrollably, lashing around to get himself away. When the Decepticons arrive at Earth, she helps Optimus Prime's team of autobots. The cast of tfp along with myself will be reacting to tfp ships. Transformers | Adventure Fanfiction Fantasy. Rating: G She proceeded to use the Key on several of the ship's systems, under Ratchet's direction, until it was able to take off. Twenty years after BumbleBee left Charli that day, a certain yellow and black Camaro turns up in her mechanics shop. Naturally, she freaked out, but quickly befriended Bumblebee once he saved her from a giant bug that had grown from her father's nanite experiment gone awry. The Key later saved Optimus Prime's life when she used it to revive his spark. Theyre all from the Bumblebee Movie universe. Surprisingly, today was a quiet day in Apartment 221B. LOL! Arcee/Bumblebee (Transformers) Soundwave/Original Character Smokescreen/Original Character Jack Darby/Miko Nakadai Jack Darby & Rafael "Raf" Esquivel & Miko Nakadai & Original Character (s) Sideswipe/Strongarm (Transformers) Whirl/Hotshot (RBA) Breakdown/Knock Out (Transformers) Arcee (Transformers) Bumblebee (Transformers) Bulkhead (Transformers) Bee had only ever been in a small California Beach town in the first place because his memory had been missing. Like the rest of her friends she worries for him when he is out fighting the Decepticons. "Jesus. With this sudden heartbreak, bad thoughts occur and Bee can't sleep at all. In her panic, Sari opened the air lock, nearly drowning, but Ratchet saved her. (3-part premiere]]), [["[|"[]](Transform and Roll Out! Both Starscream and B-127 have to fight for their survival, but whenever they meet, they try to kill each other. It's been two months since your last war, you've been taking care of Bianca and Jay and mostly visited the Yeagers. (Wow my first straight transformers ship ) Completed bayverse bumblebee tfprime +6 more # 2 Transformer & Clone Trooper love s. by Starlington6 528 12 9 Craving some love stories, but can't decide if you want to read Clone troopers or Transformers romance fiction. They had sparked debates that lasted long into the night and raised many questions regarding their true intentions. Optimus Prime later tricked her into going to Burger Bot with the intention of patching up the father-daughter relationship when the gamer Masterson used his Headmaster Unit which had been attached to Starscream's body to destroy Sumdac. Sports Festival approaching fast, Izuku and his friends have two important things to do; improve their Quirks in time for the festival and hide a bunch of giant alien robots. Or is it? you can probably guess who that tag applies to :), I'm gonna need to ask you guys to justlet it be ficcy. Shatter goes to extreme measures when Bumblebee refuses her coordinates of Optimus. KnightverseA self indulgent paternal Optimus Prime story set after the events of BumblebeeContains Bumblebee movie spoilers (obviously!). Human Error, Part 1, Well, she did, but she needed a little help trying to get the Autobots back to normal. Shes happy to join the elites. Sari and Bumblebee have a very friendly, funny-hang out type relationship. Stowing away on Bumblebee and coming aboard the Autobots' ship, she came across the AllSpark, which infused part of its power into her security key. newbienovelistRD: Very awesome, Amiga! Despite this, she doesn't seem like a shut-in. Please consider turning it on! What if the Allspark placed Sam in Jazzs frame as a last resort to save Jazz? "Dammit, I don't know if it'll tickle more, all I know is that this is unbearable and I am trying to relax so juststop for a moment, dammit, let me catch my breath!" The AllSpark seems to view her with great regard, bestowing upon her a Key with miraculous powers (though her guardian, the robotic dog Sparkplug, thinks it's just another chew toy). Follow Hey Guys! Jazz, a young noble of Crystal City has recently been betrothed to Prowl, the Duke of Praxus. But that wasn't who she was anymore. When she improves with the Key, she gets a more robotic appearance, as well as a whole arsenal of energy weapons, including among others "rollers", a hammer and blades on the forearms. sorta compliant to the post credits scene? However a Massive corporation went behind the bots' backs and began using energon to maneufacture drugs and many other sorts of nasty stuff. When her father is kidnapped in La Garde d'Elite, she spends large sums of money on society trying to find him. "Okay, okay! guestsurprise: Hope you all enjoyed it! Well not completely alone, he's still got Wheelie and Brains by his side. "Doctor, I could, but wouldn't that tickle more? 2 pages June 19, 2021 She-wolf Is Stuck With New Stories. After using the Allspark Key to upgrade herself in the three-part season three premiere, "Transwarped", Sari gains a huge selection of weapons such as forearm-mounted energon-blades, foot mounted roller-blades, a hand-held energon-sword, a hand-held energon-sledgehammer, a hand-held energon-sickle, and a hand-held energon-spear., the ability to transform into an armored battle form, as well as strength well exceeding that of the average human. She freaked out, but befriended Bumblebee once he saved her from a giant bug that had grown from her father's nanite experiment gone wrong. Nurse Chapel complied and Bones sat up. Bee x Reader) by Olivia200312 48.7K 1.1K 12 You may wish to create or login to an account in order to have full editing access to this wiki. However, the trike was rewritten for the series as a moped which "transformed" into a jet-pack at the push of a button. After criticism by the Autobots, a depressed Bulkhead walked out, and Sari and Bumblebee went to cheer him up. Did he forget to mention the insecticons ruined it too? It's about a girl (aka me) that gets sent to Colorado for a camping trip experience that her father had signed her up for. *she doubled her tickling efforts on him*. Teen Titans x Fem Reader 48 parts Ongoing When she returned home, she found that she had been locked out of her office, as Powell was now CEO and Chairman of Sumdac Systems. Yes I am crazy Things at Ever After High are about to hectic when the Autobots and Decepticons wage war on their planet. starscream megatron bumblebeexarcee +11 more # 8 she's alive (TFA) by Sol 2.8K 38 3 A lone mech lay bleeding on the ground. What if there was more to BumbleBee than Charlie thought? Eventually, Prowl put the two bots in their place and told them to listen to her. Acknowledging that he had been wrong in taking from her, Optimus Prime gave the Key back to Sari, saying that as the most powerful Cybertronian artifact on Earth, it was too important to be left in the hands of an Autobot. When the Cybertron Elite Guard arrived, Sari was cut off from the Autobots and her only source of emotional support. Overjoyed that her father was safe and still a good guy, Sari called Isaac Sumdac the most honest and trustworthy guy that anyone could hope to find. Joe story was short in my opinion and that was 44 chapters. Sari came up with the idea to distract Starscream while she and Prowl rescued the others (even faking some tears to make it happen). Transformers x reader one-shots 68 parts Ongoing All the autobots and decepticons here to love you and you only! The Doctor was squirming under the hands of his Nurse, who was busy trying to examine his stomach for yearly physicals. -What's accepted- Solos are allowed, and so are large groups including Blurr and/or Bumblebee.

Howard Weitzman Chicago, Best Mindustry Schematics, Mazelee Family First Child, Did Richard Ramirez Have A Child, Articles T