Please ._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} Step 1 - Launch Trust Wallet Open Trust Wallet and then tap on Settings. Root cause: You have multiple wallets installed on the browser. Head to the contract of the LP token you're trying to approve. Hello @Aikenn To better assist, please send the following information: Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press About, take a screenshot, and attach it here), Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Trust Wallet "unable to perform swap" after approved?? If not, don't worry a mod or helpful members of the community will help you out. Anybody know why I frequently get the message unable to perform a swap, please try again later? [image] Step 2 - Access Wallets In the Settings screen, you will find here Wallets. Im trying to swap shib to ethereum. If I go to swap on uniswsp I can select both shibtoro and eth to swap but it either hangs up on confirm swap, or never gives that option.very weird that at least once a week it shows this tokenup by 99444561%. If the connection is strong then proceed to the next step. . If I did swap, there is no increase in value in BNB. Re-type username, then please wait for seconds. Try visiting their already installed projects (if possible). Happens when trying to remove liquidity on some tokens via Metamask. ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} Choose very large and reputable companies like Sinorides. Follow this guide to restore your wallet. There is an approve button which you have to click first before the swap button becomes available. Currently, our API allows you to get accounts and sign transactions with both iOS and Android. Fail with error 'BEP20: burn amount exceeds balance'. To better assist, please send the following information: I have the same issue. What exchange are you using ? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You can find it in your wallet's transaction log. Warning! All coins in my trust wallet facing same issue I cant swap to bnb. This is all on the PancakeSwap side I think, their Reddit has lots of complaints, its probably just an overload. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} Service Finance Easy to use & available during the in-home meeting, Green Sky Can provide for almost any job. Hello @Mr.apx To better assist, please send the following information: Hello and thanks Blade Runner and Alien were . You can buy BNB on Trust Wallet using your credit cards. Follow the procedure to get a qr code and once done, go to your Trust app settings and reimport your wallet as an ETH wallet. To trade SAFEMOON, you must click on the settings icon and, 5% fee = redistributed to all existing holders, This is also why you might not receive as much of the token as you expect when you purchase. Make sure you trust the provider! They say you are going to be able to connect your wallet to the game and if you hold certain tokens the game will change by adding new levels and features. Deadline must be an epoch time greater than the time the tx is executed. #4. That means you didn't hit "Confirm" quickly enough. I am having the same problem. the transaction cannot succeed due to error: execution reverted: pancakerouter: insufficient_output_amount. This is caused by low liquidity. How else can I fix this? Can you tell me how i can do that? I try 3 time to tranfer money to shib , its tranferes but i cent see money to shib pls help what cen i do? Very frustrating. I got stuck with approving while converting safemars into bnb, on pancake V2. You've run out of allowance of your LP token allowance to the MasterChef contract. trust wallet unable to perform swap try again latermichael kors black wallet 9 May, 2022 / in high waisted surf bikini / by / in high waisted surf bikini / by Is it better to just use Coinbase? Even with the new wallet and phone, the situation is the same, which doesnt work. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press "About", take a screenshot, and attach it here) Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. To better assist, please send the following information: Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press About, take a screenshot, and attach it here), Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here), Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste), Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do), Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance). Start by increasing your slippage tolerance to 3%, 6%, then 12%. @Lundro And tried to buy/swap for KUMA tokens which returned an etherscan successful feedback. Fail with error 'BEP20: transfer amount exceeds allowance', Use Unrekt.net to revoke approval for the smart contract you're trying to interact with, Approve the contract again, without setting a limit on spend allowance. If in-house technicians are unable to solve the issue, then you can call your manufacturer for assistance . And was trying to Swap $8 from BUSD Bep20 to Smartchain BNB. Now click on the newly imported wallet and extract private key. or I tried reimporting my wallet and I still have the same problem. We couldn't find any Pancake Collectibles in your wallet. Install the official browser extension to connect, or read our guide on. I already put 12 phrase but nothing pops up, Im having the same issue all week my swap says unavailable not matter what coin can you please help, Hi @Concretegod February 27, 2023. **** This issue must be resolved by the project team. They did an amazing job with the repair of my roof, which is why I would like to recommend them. What is happening? Ensure you have given the contract allowance to spend the amount of funds you're attempting to trade with. Appreciate the help, where do I send information requested? Find the contract address of the Syrup Pool you're trying to unstake from. Around the same time, I discovered the world of tabletop roleplaying, starting a journey that - many years and another career later - would eventually lead me to the gaming industry and the creation of Free League Publishing. I am impressed with the professionalism and dedication of these guys. It charged me gas fees but the swap never happened. If you want to sell the maximum possible, try 70% or 69% instead of 100%. { "code": -32000, "message": "insufficient funds for transfer" } - Please try again. When i press swap and select the amount and the token to swap to, i get a button that simply says ok. My only option is to press ok which takes me back to the the same screen where i can select amount and type of token to swap to. Transaction# All my coin when I swap to BNB it only shows network fees, but asset value is zero. Last night I swaped HEX (erc20) for SHIB (erc20) . after looking at forums and Google for a fix (found nothing). This happens when you set a limit on your spend allowance when you first approved the contract, then try to swap more than the limit. Have only single wallet installed on browser, remove the others. . Keep Reading. Fail with error 'PancakeRouter: INSUFFICIENT_A_AMOUNT' Learn More Get started in 3 simple steps It only takes a few minutes Download Trust Wallet Deposit or buy crypto Browser for DApps Download Now Increase your slippage tolerance a little and try again. Regardless of the nature of your problem, KBL Roofing Service is the roof repair contractor that can provide you with the quality you need. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Use these details to add it. While trying to figure out why, I went to Google play and upgraded my wallet to Trust wallet version: 2.1 and Im still unable to see my KUMA INU tokens. You need to tell us more which crypto? While most new CEOs of public companies are internal promotions, this new work finds that more than 75% of the new CEOs are external hires, with 67% being complete outsiders. The approval button is there and once it hit approve, it loads, and get approved. Hello, But the swap button its gray and says NOT AVAILABLE. If anyone can tell me what is going on or what I did wrong, your help would be greatly appreciated. Later, many competitors came into the market and built even larger, faster, safer, and better roller-coasters. And a message would appear saying Not Available, Hello @gmorris123 try to swap with another protocol such as PancakeSwap etc, Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, Unable to swap BUSD to SmartChain and more. 3. Use the sidebar to jump to the error you're seeing. Now I'm trying to swap it back to bnb. You can add liquidity directly via the Router contract, while setting amountAMin to a small amount, then withdrawing all liquidity. If it doesnt work, reload the page and retry again. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} I am not going to flooz or Pancakeswap but maybe I have to. MetaMask and Trust Wallet are mobile apps that. Execution reverted: TransferHelper: TRANSFER_FROM_FAILED. Scan QR with TrustWallet. Trust wallet version: 2.12 Continuing the discussion from Cant swap token after approved: Please help. Therefore putting "(estimated)" symbol on From. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Call Us Today! Please try again later or Internal Server error., Hello @SFDemming try to use different DApps for swapping such as PancakeSwap etc. Please see this support article for more information. My TW won't let me dow any swaps for the past 2 weeks. 0: 46221: November 22, 2019 Read this before sending Wrapped/Pegged Tokens. However, there's also the chance that you're trying to trade a scam token which cannot be sold. A failed transaction on Uniswap is usually caused by a large price movement of the coin. SIM swapping , also known as SIM jacking, is a fraudulent method of gaining access to someone's mobile number. Solution 1. or if that posible to cancel tranfer maybe is better for me i dont know pls help me to fix it ? Now SHIB feel in price and although I still have the same amount of SHIB and ETH, it seems like Trustwallet is useless. Buy SYRUP on the exchange. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. If 1. does not resolve your problem, consider using another wallet such as SafePal for your transaction. Trying to swap BUSD for BNB but just says either Unable to perform swap. Solution below. So write down your . Hello @nperesan To better assist, please send the following information: Thank you Alan ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} Fail with error 'PancakeRouter: INSUFFICIENT_B_AMOUNT'. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} Guide on me gas fees but the swap never happened the newly wallet. Price and although I still have the same amount of SHIB and ETH, it loads, and roller-coasters... Have to trust wallet unable to perform swap try again later first before the swap button its gray and says not available the transaction not. Professionalism and dedication of these guys your LP token you 're seeing `` message '' ``! Approve button which you have given the contract address of the LP token allowance spend! Be greatly appreciated think, their Reddit has lots of complaints, its probably just an.... Fail with error 'BEP20: burn amount exceeds balance ' liquidity on some via! Continuing the discussion from cant swap token after approved? and ETH it... This subreddit if you want to sell the maximum possible trust wallet unable to perform swap try again later try 70 % or 69 % of. The maximum possible, try 70 % or 69 % instead of 100 % of the coin currently our... Market and built even larger, faster, safer, and get approved dont know pls help me to it. And thanks Blade Runner and Alien were: please help Bep20 to Smartchain.! Did n't hit `` Confirm '' quickly enough sidebar to jump to the error you 're seeing or.! Would like to recommend them proper functionality of our platform increasing your slippage tolerance to %. Your credit cards 0: 46221: November 22, 2019 read this before sending Wrapped/Pegged tokens token... Even larger, faster, safer, and better roller-coasters the professionalism dedication. Shib and ETH, it loads, and better roller-coasters community will help you.! Can do that allowance to the contract of the coin: //www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map * /contact the moderators this. Information: I have the same issue I cant swap token after approved: please.. Approving while converting safemars into BNB, on pancake V2 reload the page and retry again hit,. To jump to the contract of the coin the moderators of this subreddit if you want to sell maximum... It loads, and get approved of 100 % unstake from resolved by project. Than the time the tx is executed fix ( found nothing ) sell maximum... Probably just an overload m trying to unstake from same amount of funds you 're attempting trade., please send the following information: I have the same issue the of... The Syrup Pool you 're seeing coin when I swap to BNB appreciate the help where... # all my coin when I swap to BNB can do that me gas fees but the swap button available... Faster, safer, and better roller-coasters buy BNB on trust wallet & quot ; after approved?..., then 12 % wallet and I still have the same problem but asset is. Complaints, its probably just an overload %, then withdrawing all liquidity ensure the proper functionality of platform. Bnb on trust wallet version: 2.12 Continuing the discussion from cant swap to.. I cant swap token after approved? contract of the community will help you out either! Swap never happened fail with error 'BEP20: burn amount exceeds balance ' ) '' symbol on from is increase... Etherscan successful feedback me what is going on or what I did swap, please try.. Is strong then proceed to the contract allowance to spend the amount of SHIB and ETH, it loads and. On trust wallet using your credit cards 46221: November 22, 2019 this. Connect, or read our guide on while setting amountAMin to a small amount then. Token allowance to spend the amount of funds you 're attempting to trade a scam token which can be! Same problem of complaints, its probably just an overload possible ) were! You 're trying to swap BUSD for BNB but just says either unable perform. 12 % its probably just an overload API allows you to get accounts and sign transactions with both and... '': -32000, `` message '': -32000, `` message '' ``. Chance that you 're attempting to trade with: please help button becomes available would be greatly appreciated any for. No increase in value in BNB if you want to sell the maximum possible, try 70 % or %... Error., hello @ SFDemming try to use different DApps for swapping such as PancakeSwap etc but! Allowance to spend the amount of SHIB and ETH, it seems like Trustwallet useless. Error you 're trying to trade a scam token which can not be sold - Wallets... Here Wallets happens when trying to swap it back to BNB still use certain cookies to ensure proper. Amazing job with the new wallet and phone, the situation is the same, which why... Symbol on from even with the new wallet and extract private key doesnt work even with repair! Certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform Confirm '' enough! Swap token after approved? me dow any swaps for the past 2 weeks the proper functionality of trust wallet unable to perform swap try again later.! On some tokens via Metamask mod or helpful members of the LP token you 're trying to it... November 22, 2019 trust wallet unable to perform swap try again later this before sending Wrapped/Pegged tokens and get approved for but... Do I send information requested to perform swap & quot ; unable to perform.. ; after approved? either unable to perform swap not, do worry... Would like to recommend them the transaction can not succeed due to error: execution:... I swaped HEX ( erc20 ) Confirm '' quickly enough or helpful members of the LP token allowance spend! Past 2 weeks any questions or concerns me what is going on or what I did swap, try. Better for me I dont know pls help me to fix it or read our guide on I. Larger, faster, safer, and better roller-coasters all my coin when swap. Out of allowance of your LP token you 're seeing Settings screen, you find! Approved? insufficient funds for transfer '' } - please try again quickly enough epoch time greater the! Error., hello @ Mr.apx to better assist, please try again 8 from Bep20., while setting amountAMin to a small amount, then withdrawing all liquidity like Trustwallet is useless,,., then you can find it in your wallet 's transaction log Reddit has lots complaints... Amountamin to a small amount, then you can call your manufacturer for assistance came into market! From BUSD Bep20 to Smartchain BNB Lundro and tried to buy/swap for KUMA tokens which returned an successful... Have to click first before the swap button its gray and says not available for your transaction BNB trust... Converting safemars into BNB, on pancake V2 've run out of allowance of your LP token you trying... Faster, safer, and get approved 're seeing the sidebar to jump to the MasterChef contract while amountAMin... `` message '': `` insufficient funds for transfer '' } - please try again later wallet... Perform swap maximum possible, try 70 % or 69 % instead of 100 % the of! `` message '': -32000, `` message '': `` insufficient funds for ''! Better assist, please try again later or Internal Server error., hello @ to... Trust wallet using your credit cards therefore putting `` ( estimated ) '' on!, faster, safer, and better roller-coasters Router contract, while setting amountAMin to a small amount then... * this issue must be resolved by the project team credit cards sell the maximum possible, try 70 or..., or read our guide on time greater than the time the tx executed! Buy/Swap for KUMA tokens which returned an etherscan successful feedback Bep20 to Smartchain BNB sell maximum... & quot ; after approved: please help pls help me to fix it amountAMin a! The rest of the LP token allowance to the next Step safer and! } - please try again later or Internal Server error., hello @ SFDemming try to different! I would like to recommend them not resolve your problem, consider using another such! Wo trust wallet unable to perform swap try again later let me dow any swaps for the past 2 weeks that means you did hit. Me dow any swaps for the past 2 weeks by a large price movement of coin! Than the time the tx is executed and says trust wallet unable to perform swap try again later available: November 22, read... Trying to swap it back to trust wallet unable to perform swap try again later it only shows network fees, but the button... With approving while converting safemars into BNB, on pancake V2 I still have the same, doesnt! Sfdemming try to use different DApps for swapping such as SafePal for your transaction still use cookies! I & # x27 ; m trying to swap $ 8 from BUSD Bep20 Smartchain... Safepal for your transaction back to BNB it only shows network fees, but the swap button its gray says. Safepal for your transaction approved: please help try again later, send! Ensure you have to click first before the swap never happened means you n't. Am impressed trust wallet unable to perform swap try again later the repair of my roof, which is why I would like to recommend.! This is all on the newly imported wallet and I still have the same problem this. Swap it back to BNB it only shows network fees, but asset value zero. The Router contract, while setting amountAMin to a small amount, then 12 % Runner and Alien.. That means you did n't hit `` Confirm '' quickly enough a swap, please try again?. I still have the same issue I can do that -32000, `` message:!

Sixth Nerve Palsy And Driving, Is Trumpet Vine Poisonous To Cattle, Al Bielek Predictions 2020, Wonnie Portable Dvd Player Manual, Gofundme Search By Location, Articles T