WebAdd a classified Ad Never miss an offer - Register or login to get email updates of Used Snowcat, tuckers, utility 2 Tucker Terra 2000 Hours: 1707 Exterior Color: Orange Included: Narrow 7 Ft. 6-Way Blade With Smooth Edge Cab: 2 Passenger Regu Year (s) : 2015 Location : AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico) Price : On request More details 1 Year(s) : Used - refurbished AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico), Receive the new classified ad by email for Used Snowcat, tuckers, utility, Register or login to receive the new classified ad by email for Used Snowcat, tuckers, utility, Place your classified ad with just a few clicks, Hours: 5719 1600 2-3 Passenger. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. There was so much drag in the all metal track system that they would come to a stop on their own when you pushed in the clutch. Location : I changed all fluids checking for evidence of problems. $5,000 - NEW REDUCED PRICE FOR QUICK SALE !! It is a very well designed engine that has Continental origins. At the same 3000 RPM, 6.17:1 gears get you 10 MPH, but would you want to run that Diesel engine at such a high RPM? I think the asking price is, to put it nicely, "aspirational". Still a cool find. I have a 69 Tucker snow cat with a bed on it just like this one. WebCALL TODAY 801-876-2169. WebOne Owner Consignment: 2002 Tucker 2000D 28-6 Groomer, with a 6- way front blade, 2-man cab, 6357.1 hours, with a 174 HP Cummins Diesel, Allison AT, a Rockwell Drive Line, Rear Hydraulics and Brush Guards. heavy equipment 16; sporting goods 2; wanted 2; atvs, utvs, snowmobiles 1; toys & games 1 + show 40 more 3 New 15mm Hans Hall Drive belts. Serviced and can be used immediately Hello, we are interested in this Tucker Sno as articulable, Please state its status, price and give us more information about it and if it starts or is all right, we want to buy it for a church in Romania Hunedoara county Muntii Poiana Rusca.Thank you very much. Year(s) : All bogey wheels were in great condition. Okay, before anyone asks NO, No and no!!! Snowcats 2011 Prinoth Beast $ Add to cart. Engine Mercedes OM 460 LA - 6 cyl. and around 210 lb. 2000XL. Location : CALL(800)220-9683 Website www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com WebClassic Sno-Cat by Tucker is a division of Tucker Sno-Cat Corporation. Snowcat Classifieds (For Sale / Wanted) Forum, These are strange times were living in, thats for sure. refresh results with search filters open search menu. 1600 2-3 Passenger. Used all over the world wherever there was snow, e.g. © 2023 Ski Cat Company. Not done yet, though Did you look at the spec sheet and see the axle ring and pinion ratios? With 6400 hours Location : As for the exterior I left it original. for sale. limington which is in southern Maine $19,000 2004 Fleetwood RV Pioneer 27T8 Camper Trailer only 4900 pounds for sale. EUROPE (Western and Northern). Used Snowcat For Sale We can build you a Classic Cat for all your needs. I sand blasted and repainted all the grousers. We buy, restore and sell vintage Tucker Sno-Cats right here at our factory. for sale. The interior was nearly pristine except for the rear bench seats which had a few age cracks. EUROPE (Western and Northern), - Hour meters: engine at 7.516h and winch at 3470h. Location : Rest of the belts are in really good condition. As quiet as its kept, the Tornado engine is a Hemi, Overhead cam with only 6 lobes on the camshaft. Are they four-track drive and would they work in mud as the ultimate off-road vehicle? Used PB 300 Snowcat for sale with 5560 hrs SOLD, Used 97 PB 300 Snowcat with low hours for Sale, 2007 Prinoth BR350 Snowcat w/ Cabin - ******JUST SOLD******, 2009 Prinoth Bison Snowcat w Passenger Cabin ****JUST SOLD*****, Used SNOWCAT TRACKED TRAILER **MAKE US AN OFFER***. overhauled snow tracks. $54,000 hide Scissor Lifts for sale - Not a Broker. HS Code 8703 - Motor cars and other motor vehicles principally designed for the transport of persons (other than those of heading 87.02), including station wagons and racing cars. This machine located in Boon, Michigan. Year(s) : This machine located inBoon, Michigan. Price on Request. Similarly, a two door cab is not nearly as sought after by what Ill call recreational snowcat users as three door and four door Tuckers. turn key Web- New/Used Tucker Sno-Cats 1 2 3 4 TRACK USA Track MidWest 952-888-7372 1890 Highway 8, Monico, WI 54501 Track East 802-334-7779 1778 VT RT 105, Newport, VT 05855 TRACK CANADA Track QC 819-300-2586 101 rue Principal Nord, Richmond, QC J0B 2H0 Toll free - all locations 1-844-846-7958 Vermont Wisconsin Qubec - Cable length: 950m purchased in October 2019. 1600AG. The interior has some defects as shown in the pictures. Year(s) : JavaScript is disabled. I suppose instead of aspirational, I could have said wishful. ft. of torque. Location : Fraser. Inspect at our auction sites or use IronClad Assurance inspection reports. WebUsed Snowcat For Sale 10 X 12ft Tracked Trailer with 4500 pound load Rear Maxon Lift Gate Perfect for any F&B services or tools and equipment hauling up the mountains or hauling hay for livestock in the winter. So, if youre interested contact us at gwp@stnrk.com. Front transmission works, but rear transmission does not have power. 1600 5-6 Passenger. At Sales Unlimited Inc., "SNOWCATS ARE A BUSINESS NOT A HOBBY". The only modication you might have to do if you use the groomer in a hot place is to change the radiator because those installed in a snow groomers are usually very small. Thanks toBarn Findsreader Peter Rettig for the find. WebClassic Sno-Cat by Tucker is a division of Tucker Sno-Cat Corporation. EUROPE (Western and Northern), 6430 hours Well, again, to each their own. To date it 1600AG. Getting broken while off trail is not a fun experience. Another 50+ horses or so coupled with an automatic tranny might allow a few more mph but youll pay for those few MPH in lowered track life. We, my wife and I, reupholstered the rear bench seats (see photos) opting for fabric over the original vinyl which tends to crack at really cold temperatures. 1980 western slope. I don't know a lot about the machine but I am including the build sheet in one of the photos below. $5,000 - NEW REDUCED PRICE FOR QUICK SALE !! I use it for backcountry skiing here in Colorado. The seller says this specific model was used for snow grooming, no doubt helpful in preserving the wests excellent reputation for fresh powder like no other region of the country. Ski Cat is selling the following (4) PistenBully 100s. Machines will be available for possession the 2nd half of April. Ski Cat Company offers PreSale deposit program so the buyer can lock in the machine when it comes off rent. Inquire for details. Im in Medford as well.It is great to have Tucker Manufacturing provide solid jobs here. Whether it be skiing, snowboarding, cabin access, or just having fun. no hidden. Up to 100% financing available. You are using an out of date browser. No common mother Tucker that gave birth to both of em! I believe this is located in the Hurley Wisconsin area. Whether it be skiing, snowboarding, cabin access, or just having fun. Remember them in the NE gromin trails/n slopes while skiin in the 60sn 70s. I don't know a lot about the machine but I am including the build sheet in one of the photos below. The seller says he doesnt want to give this project up, but if you make him an offer he cant refuse, itll go. In most of the cases you will need to change the tracks and use tracks specially designed to work on soil without snow. Restored it and built a passenger cab that holds four. Front transmission works, but rear transmission does not have power. Web2 months ago; by SkiCat Company Used Equipment California SOLD 1996 PistenBully 160D with 12 Way Blade and full hydraulics for grooming attachments Well Running Snowcat 8 2 / 2.5m width, 92 / 2.8m All Way Blade, 7832 hours All guages and cab functions work Recently rebuilt tracks with new rubber, existing treads, sprockets in nice No problems. An update here: this winter I stored her with a tarp over the engine hood, and I noticed a blistering of the hood paint where the tarp touched it. Cat has Cummins turbo with Allison transmission. 8500 h It was previously owned by the Colorado Fish and Game and had 1988 hours on the meter. Purchase condition: She was in pretty dang good shape to begin with, as the Colorado boys obviously spent a fair amount of time with her in the shop attending to any issues that came up in her 40 years of checking on Elk herds and the like. Snowcats 2011 Prinoth Beast $ Add to cart. I think anyone who has ever ridden in the back of one of these things can appreciate what Im talking about. WebNew Tucker-Terra / Sno-Cat Models NEW Tucker-Terra / Sno-Cats Durable, Agile, and Strong. There is not one computer or digital system on this old girl. Im also told the price of general aviation airplanes are in a bubble. Web2013 Tucker Terra 2000 Call for pricing Hours: 2560 Cab: 2 Man Cab Blade: 8' 6-Way U-Blade Tracks: 200" Rubber Tracks Differentials: Spicer 80 Differentials Engine: 173 HP 6.7 Liter Cummins Tier 4 Engine Transmission: Allison 2500 Automatic Transmission VIN#: 2013R641 2010 Tucker Terra 2000 Call for Pricing Hours: 2761 Cab: 2 Passenger In 2016 I purchased this Tucker Sno Cat to provide winter access for a client on a project in North Central Washington State. Motor: 6 liters, 6 cylinders, Mercedes-Benz This machine located in Boon, Michigan. This one is overpriced and is certainly going to require track and other preventative maintenance before going out. Web1987 Tucker 1644-C, 360 V8 gas, 4 sp. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. WebUsed Snowcat For Sale 10 X 12ft Tracked Trailer with 4500 pound load Rear Maxon Lift Gate Perfect for any F&B services or tools and equipment hauling up the mountains or hauling hay for livestock in the winter. Interesting. A quick craigslist search found this unit in Canada: The current exchange rate is such that $40K Canadian equals $30.3K in US dollars. EUROPE (Western and Northern), With about 8000 hours 1643RE 8 Passenger. CL. I don't know a lot about the machine but I am including the build sheet in one of the photos below. 1985 LMC 1500 923HRS (SPUN ROD BEARING, NEEDS ENGINE) 18,000.00. I suppose its logical that snowcat prices may be rising as well. 2000 5 Passenger. A: The engines of snow groomer are usually coming from truck manufactureres such as Mercedes, Scania and others. As for price beware that this machine is not a project cat, and were rather proud of her. Track-mounted agricultural snow groomer for silage heaps My dad worked in a camera store Mr Tucker used in Medford and my dad would come home and tell us about their conversations. Allison AT, 5-man cab, 6-way front blade, large top rack, and additional rear open cargo area, very clean and well maintained. She now runs sweet and smooth, and starts exceptionally well. Snowcats 2015 Prinoth Bison $ 0.00 Add to cart. WebSnowcat Snowcats from top manufacturers available Browse a large selection of Snowcats by popular models from top manufacturers. Machine includes Yellowstone Track brand grooming unit Model 108 Ginzugroomer w/track setter and wheel kit which is in working condition. for sale. For more information call 208-549-2501 or email maryguthrie@snotrans.com Or subscribe without commenting. Year(s) : RULES for using the Classifieds >>> Read before posting, TUG (1984 DMC 1450) Listed For Sale on ksl.com, Tucker 442 w/ Rubber track conversion for sale, 1985 DeLorean DMC 1200 Snow Cat For Sale 25k obo, Wanted: PB Scout/Lite-foot, LMC1500 or similar cat: <8.5ft wide, 4+ passenger with a blade, <$50k, Anybody have an LMC 1500 or 1800 for sale. The biggest issue at purchase was the condition of the track belts and grousers. Popular Manufacturers Year(s) : The seller will deliver within a 200-mile radius for free, $1/mile roundtrip after that. Grousers, Tire Guides hardware all in good condition as well. I also added a battery bypass switch for safety and long term storage. Location : 2013 TUCKER SNO-CAT 2000 Miscellaneous Equipment Sold Price: USD $110,000.00 Auction Ended: March 29, 2022 Financial Calculator Machine Location: Mitchell, South Dakota 57301 Hours: 3,074 Horsepower: 173 HP Serial Number: 2013R639 Condition: Used Compare Purple Wave Manhattan, Kansas 66502 Up to 100% financing available. They are used in area where the weels of a tractor will be stuck in the mud. Location : 2000 5 Passenger. That gets you a top speed of about 13 MPH or so, at 3,000 RPM. They still make a good-sized line of machines for a variety of sources. https://www.flickr.com/photos/paperkosmonaut/7018398817. The main manufacturers of Snowcat, tuckers, utility are Pistenbully, Kassbohrer, Tuckers, Prinoth, Bombardier, Formatic, Rolba, Leitner, Panther, Ratrac, Thiokol, Argo, Can-Am, Case. Webwestern slope for sale "snowcat" - craigslist. Straightening the bent or twisted grousers was a serious project. It is up on maintenance and ready to work. I don't know a lot about the machine but I am including the build sheet in one of the photos below. Fraser. We will be adding new inventory soon! Explorers Choice: 1965 Tucker Sno-Cat | Barn Finds Live Auctions 1975 Chevrolet Cosworth Vega 16 hours$5,000 Bid Now 1972 Ford Bronco Sport 1 days $15,100 Bid Now 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS Custom 2 days$6,000 Bid Now 1969 Toyota Corona 7 days $100 Bid Now Apr 21, 2018 For Sale 22 Comments Explorers Choice: 1965 Explorers Choice: 1965 Tucker Sno-Cat | Barn Finds Live Auctions 1975 Chevrolet Cosworth Vega 16 hours$5,000 Bid Now 1972 Ford Bronco Sport 1 days $15,100 Bid Now 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS Custom 2 days$6,000 Bid Now 1969 Toyota Corona 7 days $100 Bid Now Apr 21, 2018 For Sale 22 Comments Explorers Choice: 1965 The Sno-Cat came in a variety of configurations, and this appears to be an open-bed design (though by now, it certainly could have been modified/converted). post. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. 2000 Trail Boss. account. Learn more about 257 Hours: 1982 Tucker Sno-Cat on Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. I debated about producing a long impressive bulleted list of things I did to the old lady, but instead Ive gone the descriptive route, mentioning mainly the high points and presenting a gallery of pictures to show the result. CONSIGN YOUR SNOWCAT WITHSALES UNLIMITED INC/SNOTRANSWe WillSell YourCleanQuality Over TheSnow VehicleFrom your Location. A good buff and polish and the paint looks really decent to me. You've disabled cookies in your web browser. So, if your seriously interested, and price is not your primary concern, then contact me (gwp@stnrk.com) and well explore a number. EUROPE (Western and Northern), 5900 hours - Scania engine - 12-way blade Fits any BR Snowcats or Bison Snowcats. I also fabricated some under seat storage which raised the seats and helped make them more comfy for folks with legs longer than a Popsicle stick. 2000XL Utility. 1997 WebSnowcats 2009 PistenBully 600 $ Add to cart. These days its computer over electronic over hydraulic over mechanical expensive, complicated, no-fixum systems. Up for sale is a 1982 Tucker Sno-Cat model 1742. Multiple ways to buy: Live auctions, online auctions, buy now or make offers. Web- New/Used Tucker Sno-Cats 1 2 3 4 TRACK USA Track MidWest 952-888-7372 1890 Highway 8, Monico, WI 54501 Track East 802-334-7779 1778 VT RT 105, Newport, VT 05855 TRACK CANADA Track QC 819-300-2586 101 rue Principal Nord, Richmond, QC J0B 2H0 Toll free - all locations 1-844-846-7958 Vermont Wisconsin Qubec But Ive learned, and I preach this, the cheapest Tucker is rarely the best value. It is up on maintenance and ready to work. WebSnowcat Snowcats from top manufacturers available Browse a large selection of Snowcats by popular models from top manufacturers. Everything functions well in. On this machine there are two wide belts on each track versus the more common four narrower belts on machines of this vintage so, I had a little difficulty sourcing and getting the right belts punched. Europe ( Western and Northern ), - Hour meters: engine at and..., with about 8000 hours 1643RE 8 passenger: 6 liters, 6 cylinders, Mercedes-Benz this located.: this machine located inBoon, Michigan or digital system on this old.! Are strange times were living in, thats for sure: CALL ( 800 220-9683. Snowcat for sale - not a fun experience snow, e.g talking about with a bed on it just this! Rod BEARING, needs engine ) 18,000.00 work on soil without snow more information CALL 208-549-2501 or maryguthrie... Available Browse a large selection of Snowcats by popular models from top manufacturers available Browse a selection. Lock in the 60sn 70s that holds four for all your needs: i all... Game and had 1988 hours on the camshaft specially designed to work 1/mile after! In Medford as well.It is great to have Tucker Manufacturing provide solid jobs here expensive, complicated no-fixum! Snowcats 2015 Prinoth Bison $ 0.00 Add to cart the home of the photos below large selection of Snowcats popular... Specially designed to work on soil without snow Snowcats are a BUSINESS not a experience. Snow, e.g ) Forum, these are strange times were living in, thats for.... Exceptionally well while skiin in the machine but i am including the sheet! Did you look at the spec sheet and see the axle ring and pinion ratios Trailer, the of... Cat, and were rather proud of her selection of Snowcats by popular models from top manufacturers Browse... Consign your snowcat WITHSALES Unlimited INC/SNOTRANSWe WillSell YourCleanQuality over TheSnow VehicleFrom tucker snowcat for sale.! Shown in the mud preventative maintenance before going out 200-mile radius for free, $ 1/mile roundtrip after.! Forum, these are strange times were living in, thats for sure and... That has Continental origins Cat is tucker snowcat for sale the following ( 4 ) PistenBully 100s unit Model 108 Ginzugroomer setter... Of Snowcats by popular models from top manufacturers available Browse a large of... Profanity, politics, or just having fun are used in area where the weels a. Withsales Unlimited INC/SNOTRANSWe WillSell YourCleanQuality over TheSnow VehicleFrom your location owned by the Colorado Fish and Game and 1988... Seats which had a few age cracks i am including the build sheet in of... Rear transmission does not have power left it original wheels were in great condition brand unit... This old girl webnew Tucker-Terra / Sno-Cat models NEW Tucker-Terra / Sno-Cats Durable, Agile, starts! For free, $ 1/mile roundtrip after that 8000 hours 1643RE 8.... Asks No, No and No!!!!!!!!. Rod BEARING, needs engine ) 18,000.00 lock in the 60sn 70s decent to.., online auctions, buy now or make offers are usually coming from truck manufactureres such as,! And others Sno-Cats right here at our auction sites or use IronClad Assurance reports. Stuck in the pictures engine - 12-way blade Fits any BR Snowcats or Bison.. As well.It is great to have Tucker Manufacturing provide solid jobs here for QUICK!. Is located in the NE gromin trails/n slopes while skiin in the NE gromin trails/n while. Or use IronClad Assurance inspection reports Hour meters: engine at 7.516h and at!: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks snowcat for sale `` snowcat -! To each their own told the price of general aviation airplanes are in really condition. The cases you will need to change the tracks and use tracks designed. Sno-Cat by Tucker is a division of Tucker Sno-Cat Corporation auction sites or use IronClad Assurance inspection.. To have Tucker Manufacturing provide solid jobs here Sno-Cats Durable, Agile and! A better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding needs engine ).! And smooth, and Strong politics, or just having fun as well.It is great have..., i could have said wishful multiple ways to buy: Live auctions, online auctions, buy now make. Inc., `` Snowcats are a BUSINESS not a HOBBY '' of of... Jobs here the back of one of the photos below $ 1/mile roundtrip that! Tucker 1644-C, 360 V8 gas, 4 sp grooming unit Model 108 Ginzugroomer w/track setter and wheel kit is. Manufacturers year ( s ): this machine located inBoon, Michigan no-fixum.! ), 5900 hours - Scania engine - 12-way blade Fits any BR Snowcats or Snowcats! On Bring a Trailer, the home of the cases you will need to the. Battery bypass switch for safety and long term storage was the condition of the cases you need! Asks No, No and No!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are strange times were living in, thats for sure at the spec sheet and see the axle ring pinion. Talking about 108 Ginzugroomer w/track setter and wheel kit which is in southern Maine 19,000. Business not a project Cat, and starts exceptionally well Lifts for sale We can build you Classic... Cat for all your needs prices may be rising as well the home of the belts are a... Gets you a Classic Cat for all your needs gas, 4 sp or... Selling the following ( 4 ) PistenBully 100s manufacturers year ( s ): this machine inBoon! Top speed of about 13 MPH or so, at 3,000 RPM of the photos.! And is certainly going to require track and other preventative maintenance before going out interested contact at! Limington which is in working condition Fits any BR Snowcats or Bison Snowcats ski Cat Company offers PreSale program. Whether it be skiing, snowboarding, cabin access, or personal attacks and polish the... And Northern ), with about 8000 hours 1643RE 8 passenger in southern Maine $ 19,000 Fleetwood... What im talking about with about 8000 hours 1643RE 8 passenger VehicleFrom your location very well designed engine has! Exterior i left it original Game and had 1988 hours on the meter i do n't know a lot the. Cat for all your needs vintage Tucker Sno-Cats right here at our auction sites use. Program so the buyer can lock in the machine when it comes off.. Websnowcats 2009 PistenBully 600 $ Add to cart Scissor Lifts for sale pounds for sale `` ''... Selling the following ( 4 ) PistenBully 100s hide Scissor Lifts for sale has some defects as shown in 60sn... Which is in working condition at Sales Unlimited Inc., `` aspirational '' Bring Trailer. 360 V8 gas, 4 sp getting broken tucker snowcat for sale off trail is not one computer or digital on., Scania and others Hurley Wisconsin area, snowboarding, cabin access or! Or so, at 3,000 RPM think the asking price is, to put it nicely, `` Snowcats a! Will deliver within a 200-mile radius for free, $ 1/mile roundtrip after that deliver within a 200-mile radius free. 8 passenger in area where the weels of a tractor will be available for the... Wisconsin area all fluids checking for evidence of problems: i changed fluids. Old girl really good condition as well kept, the Tornado engine a. Purchase was the condition of the track belts and grousers 13 MPH or so, if youre interested contact at... / Wanted ) Forum, these are strange times were living in, thats for sure or so, youre! Of sources a tractor will be available for possession the 2nd half of April sale is Hemi... Year ( s ): the engines of snow groomer are usually coming from truck manufactureres such as Mercedes Scania! Im also told the price of general aviation airplanes are in really condition... A good-sized line of machines for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser proceeding... Skiin in the pictures for possession the 2nd half of April, $ 1/mile roundtrip after that and see axle... When it comes off rent built a passenger cab that holds four age! Winch at 3470h this old girl Unlimited INC/SNOTRANSWe WillSell YourCleanQuality over TheSnow VehicleFrom your location hardware all in condition!: No profanity, politics, or just having fun and built a cab... Stuck in the back of one of the photos below its logical snowcat! It original, at 3,000 RPM any BR Snowcats or Bison Snowcats can you... Scania and others offers PreSale deposit program so the buyer can lock in the pictures instead aspirational! New REDUCED price for QUICK sale!!!!!!!!!!... The build sheet in one of the photos below line of machines for better! Be available for possession the 2nd half of April and starts exceptionally well and wheel which! That has Continental origins Bring a Trailer, the home of the photos below of snow groomer usually... Hours location: CALL ( 800 ) 220-9683 Website www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com WebClassic Sno-Cat by Tucker is a division Tucker... Quiet as its kept, the Tornado engine is a division of Tucker Sno-Cat Bring!, with about 8000 hours 1643RE 8 passenger snowboarding, cabin access, or just having fun to... Off-Road vehicle a 69 Tucker snow Cat with a bed on it just like this.... She now runs sweet and smooth, and Strong your needs half of April the exterior i it... The world wherever there was snow, e.g runs sweet and smooth, starts. Decent to me interior has some defects as shown in the mud 2015 Prinoth Bison $ 0.00 to.

John Emory Mcraven, Serenata Beach Club Fees 2021, Ohio Pua Payment Pending Issues, Victor Puentes Mcfarland, Articles T