Paul Merage provides students with the chance to take related courses from almost every school in the university. I want to continue this research by doing a PhD to learn more about this field. He also received another Master of Arts degree in Economics from Boston College. She focuses on research in the area of electronic healthcare, especially physician service, patient behavior and the operation of online health communities. Much of that passion comes from who I am as a person. Undergraduate Choose your undergraduate course of study from many majors and minors offered at UCI. Coordinates calendar, appointments, conference calls, meetings, travel, special projects, and communication support for the Vice Provost/Dean. Her research interests include empirical study on asset pricing, institutional investors, behavioral finance, and text analysis. Analyzes and configures enhancements in the admissions systems. About . Her holistic counseling approach includes a focus on educational planning and goal setting, time management, study skills, professional communication, and individual and community wellness. Processes applications and verifies admissions requirements. The Paul Merage School of business offers dynamic MBA, graduate, undergraduate and executive education programs designed to meet your goals. Graduate Division Her research focuses on how digital transformation impacts health. I'm interested in doing research. Why did you choose to pursue a Ph.D. in business? Jee Hae Ha is a doctoral student in Marketing at the UCI Paul Merage School of Business. Academic Personnel Directory. 949-824-4611 is a PhD student in Accounting at the UCI Paul Merage School of Business. Hanzhi Li is a PHD student in Marketing at the UCI Paul Merage School of Business. Her main research interests are related to asset pricing, mutual funds, behavioral finance, and machine learning. Provides operations and administrative support related to graduate student services. Develops and maintains various graduate programs that lead to student success and develops funding opportunities for students as well. Patrycja graduated from UCLA with a BA in Psychology with the highest Departmental and College Honors distinctions. I enjoy the application of quantitative methods in solving business related problems. Office of Campus Social Work. His research interests are empirical asset pricing and corporate finance. At the campus level, she serves as the VP of Social Affairs for Associated Graduate Students, is a current member on Graduate Student Advisory Board and a student representative at DECADE council. Related Sites. His main research interests are debt contracting, corporate governance, and the application of machine learning in accounting and finance. If you have a website and would like it linked to your name in the directory, send the link to se.computing@uci.edu and we will add it to your profile. Christine Hu is a Marketing Ph.D. student at UC Irvines Paul Merage School of Business. Analyzes all graduate student financials specifically for employment remission and funding, including UCPath and Grad Aid reconciliation. Provides high-level analytic, administrative, and programmatic support to the Vice Provost/Dean, Associate Dean, Assistant Dean, Senior Director of Academic Affairs, and Director of Academic Initiatives. is a doctoral student in Information Systems at the UCI Paul Merage School of Business. UCI is where I found my interest in accounting and Merage School has many dedicated professors and graduate students to learn from. Emma Liu is a doctoral student in Accounting at the UCI Paul Merage School of Business. Taryn Williams is a Graduate Opportunity Fellow studying Organization and Management at the UCI Paul Merage School of Business. She obtained her bachelor's degree in Economics and master's degree in International Business from Renmin University of China in Beijing. UCI offers 87 undergraduate degree programs, as well as 59 master's; an M.D., Ed.D. She studies the effects of online misinformation, social media, message framing, self-concept and branding strategy on consumers. Analyzes and configures enhancements in the admissions systems. Address. Jacqueline's main research interests relate to capital markets, innovation, and taxation. Contact Us - UCI Graduate Division Contact Us Address University of California, Irvine Graduate Division 120 Aldrich Hall Irvine, CA 92697-3180 Directions to/maps of UCI campus Hours of Operation Monday-Friday: 9:00AM-3:00PM (Closed from Noon-1:00PM) ( except holidays) Graduate Division Staff Directory External Affairs Valerie Amador His research primarily examines antecedents and moderators of organizational adaptation, with a focus on entrepreneurship. ESS-PhD students join the global scientific community in the effort to define the causes and impacts of climate change and to develop effective solutions for a sustainable future. Cristina M. De Haro is a doctoral student in Information Systems at the UCI Paul Merage School of Business. Directs and provides guidance to the Graduate Academic Counselor; consults on student issues and ASE and Postdoctoral contract compliance. More importantly, I understand how that research can extend past borders; the business has an impact that transcends boundaries through connections with stakeholders. Contact Us. Numerous concentrations, specializations and emphases also are offered to further tailor your educational experience. His research domains are concentrated on the antecedents and consequences of organizational decision-making. The Merage School has already surpassed my expectations by offering me an individualized program and one-on-one mentorship with faculty. I decided to pursue a PhD in Organization and Management because of my passion to generate novel, meaningful insights that could inform human-centered business practices. Erica Bautista is a PhD student in Consumer Behavior at the UCI Paul Merage School of Business. Doing this for 3 summers (Fresh -> Sophomore, Sophomore -> Junior, Junior -> Senior) you can essentially take. She studies the effects of online misinformation, social media, message framing, self-concept and branding strategy on consumers. He holds a bachelors degree from Northeastern University and masters degrees from Shanghai Jiao University and the University of California, San Diego. She obtained an MS in Supply Chain Management from Olin Business School, Washington University in St. Louis; And a BA in Logistics Management from the School of Business, Tianjin Normal University. Besides, I also really like the fact that students can work closely with the faculty members and choose flexible and tailored courses inside and outside UCI based on their needs. Prior to joining the Merage School, he published papers on Transportation Research Part A, and Kybernetes. This includes DEI and wellness trainings, workshops, and presentations, cultural wellness and awareness counseling, and working with campus and UC system partners to share and develop graduate DEI efforts and best practices. He obtained a M.Sc. During this time, he also served as a leader for knowledge creation and dissemination initiatives within the firm and to clients. Computer Science (CS) (M.S. Jinan worked as anEconomics & Emerging Tech Researcher (Intern) of Nokia Bell Labs and was affiliated with WeChat/Tencent entitled as Tencent Rhino-Bird Research Elite in 2021. University of California Irvine Graduate Affairs Analyst, School of Social Sciences Updated: Dec 12, 2021 Location: UC Irvine Campus Job Type: Department: Soc Sci/Graduate Student Ofc Job Opening ID: 25842Reports To: Director, Graduate Studies Working Title: Graduate Affairs Analyst, School of Social Sciences Department: Soc Sci/Graduate . . Jinan Lin is a PhD candidate of Information Systems at the UCI Paul Merage School of Business. In addition, Irvine is a perfect city to live and study with the finest weather, safest community, and the fresh coastal view. He has also co-authored and presented several working papers throughout his doctoral program. Supports the academic success of the graduate international student population through program development and student advising; serves as a liaison to academic programs and faculty. After graduation, he worked as a Workday consultant at Alight Solutions for three years, leaving as a senior consultant in 2020. Jeesoo Kim is a doctoral student in Strategy at the UCI Paul Merage School of Business. Implements strategic graduate recruitment planning. Website:https://sites.google.com/view/tonni-shijun-xia. Shijun Xiais a PhD student in Accounting at the UCI Paul Merage School of Business. Administers theFulbright U.S. Student Program. UCI Department of Chemistry Home About Us Department Leadership Contact Us Visit Us Department History In Memoriam Awards and Recognition People Faculty Staff Graduate Students Postdoctoral Scholars Research Research Areas Centers Facilities Interdisciplinary Research Graduate Prospective Students Current Students Opportunities Rowland Fellowship I met many supportive professors and participated in several research projects with them. Specifically, Jinan's research topics cover impacts and strategies of platforms, sharing economy and review systems. Directs strategic planning, development, and implementation of Graduate Division Information Technology services to help realize campus goals for graduate education. is a doctoral student in Information Systems at the UCI Paul Merage School of Business. Ziyi Cao is a doctoral student in Information Systems at the UCI Paul Merage School of Business. The formation of my research ideas began to flourish while I pursued a Master of Business Administration program at California State University Bakersfield. She studies the industry of live streaming and its derivative areas. He received a bachelors degree from Macquarie University and masters degree from Yonsei University. Chris Lam became a PhD student in Organization and Management at the UCI Paul Merage School of Business in 2020. Outside of academia, she enjoys being outdoors swimming and camping.She holds a MSc. He is a California-licensed Certified Public Accountant, and his professional background prior to joining the PhD program includes working as an auditor at Grant Thornton LLP in Los Angeles, CA and then as an Associate at BlackRock as part of its Alternatives group in Santa Monica, CA. Im pursuing a PhD in Organization and Management because I want to be on the leading edge to explore how our jobs will change in the face of technological advancement. Haomiao (Holly) He is a doctoral student in Accounting at the UCI Paul Merage School of Business. His practice focused on personal financial planning including Investments and Life Insurance. James Fernando Rodriguez is a PhD Student in Organization and Management at the UCI Paul Merage School of Business. The Merage School offered me the path to work with world class faculty in my discipline as well access to academic and industry thought leadership to develop my research focusing on the cross-sections of Race & Money.. I am confident that the school provides me the support I need to work on exciting research projects and offer new knowledge to the Marketing discipline. Jake also founded the company JWINS centered on the small business market offering Employee & Executive Benefits, Risk Management, and Business Insurance Consulting services. Jay (Jinwon) Park is a doctoral student in Strategy at the UCI Paul Merage School of Business. How does packaging play a role in the emotional perception of the consumer especially among children below the age of five? Coordinates graduate student employment and advises on academic and employment policies. I applied to twelve programs all over the country but never had I experienced faculty reaching out to me! Daniel (Hau Xiang) Leong is a PhD student in Accounting at the UCI Paul Merage School of Business. Her research interests are ininvestor behavior, financial reporting and corporate disclosure. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next last Are consumers mostly led to decisions due to habits? She received her MS from the department of Economics, UW-Madison. Graduate Student Contacts Kaelyn Costa Graduate Student Coordinator kcosta1@uci.edu 949-824-6034 Morgan Oldham CMB Administrator morgano@uci.edu 949-824-6226 I want to spend my five years in the best city. Her main research interest is in capital market research, especially the effect of financial and nonfinancial disclosure on market participants. Graduate Divisions alumni relations initiatives and oversees major Graduate Division events. Her research interests include internal labor markets, team dynamics, and corporate social responsibility. Graduate Students Archive - UCI BioSci Department of Developmental & Cell Biology Archives Home Graduate Student December 14, 2020 Vini Duarte MORE December 14, 2020 Patrick Hwu MORE December 14, 2020 Clark Hendrickson MORE November 20, 2019 Rebecca Vargas MORE November 20, 2019 Fairlie Reese MORE November 20, 2019 Kirsten Wong MORE On an individual level, advocating for the rights of individuals through complex social challenges bring connections for your community, and that was learned through experience at numerous non-profits.

South Carolina Mugshots, Articles U