At every turn they were there to support with ideas, contacts and just a plain sense of CALM.which was greatly needed. Cookies are used to make this website work and to enhance your experience. A wide path runs from the Gondola station, past the Nature Center to the site. There is also Dove Inn (20 mins away) as well as Highland Heaven (17mins away). We truly could not have hoped for our special weekend to be more perfect and magical! odations that are available are very high quality. In this guide, well go over everything you need to know about getting married at the San Sophia Overlook in Telluride, Colorado. It was a white out with snow on October 11th and yet our wedding still went so smoothly. It is reviews and feedback such as yours that allow us to reflect and grow as team members in order to make our operations the best that they can be in order to exceed guest/client expectations. Super grateful we found them! Thank you so much for taking the time to read through this San Sophia Overlook Venue guide! The staff was courteous, efficient and professional. The San Sophia weddingvenue is accessed by a pathway right off of the Gondola in the summer and a snowcat in the winter, providing the experience of a lifetime for any bride. That moment the Bride and Groom see each other for the first time on their wedding day is magical. As of the time I wrote this (December 2022), the starting price is $5,000, with the requirement of having a wedding planner, and on Thursdays Sundays, it is required that you buy out a reception space at one of their spaces. Robin, Holli and Lacey are great to work with, as well! Parking is VERY limited and can not be reserved. Once it is time for the reception to start, guests come back into the main room (which will now have been converted into a beautiful dinner party space). Congratulations to Allie and Brandon who recently had a beautiful Fall wedding at the San Sophia Overlook here in the mountains of Telluride, Colorado! Privacy Policy | Copyright & Terms | Sitemap We never felt pressured in to anything and it made the process as stress-free as possible. You will not find a better venue than Telluride Ski Resort( TelSki). Parking is extremely limited, so it is advised to take the shuttle. San Sophia overlook - a mountain wedding experience that dazzles with flowers in the spring; Tomboy's Tavern, a renovated tavern-style bar, with a killer drink menu and catering; Alpino Vino, a classic Italian venue with rustic charm and delicious food This was 100% true on both fronts. he sun set as we danced with our guests in the crystal room. Other hotel options include the Inn at Lost Creek, New Sheridan Hotel, and the Ice House Lodge. We couldn't have done it without you. You can pair this ceremony site with one of Telluride's reception venues that includes Allred's for up to 130 guests, Gorrono Ranch for up to 200 guests, Tomboy Tavern for up to 80 guests or Alpino Vino (winter only) for up to 28 guests. Thanks again! Treehaus is a new Colorado wedding venue that is nestled in a forest of Black Hawk, about 35 miles from Denver. I booked the Peaks Resort--crystal ballroom/Wilson terrace combo for our wedding pre-pandemic. 12-3 pm. Wedding Spot, founded in 2013, is the only online site that allows you to search, price, and compare. The venues were impeccable, service was organized and seamless, and the foodOMG, the food. Decorated with your floral arrangements and decor, you can personalize this space while taking in the fresh mountain air. I know TSG does a lot of events but they really should be more organized. I really am happy we chose to go through the Telluride Ski Resort. Venue: Telluride Ski Resort Reception: Rustico Planner: Telluride Presents Floral: Bridal Veil Cake: Something Cute Music: Telluride Strings & DJ Phill Video: Preston Benson Makeup: Erin Cain . We've got just the thing for you! May 28. Thomas Paszkiewicz. You can bring in your own alcohol, but it must be served by one of the allowed catering staff. There is a stream that runs under the treehouse until mid July. Here are the five best Telluride wedding venues, just FOR YOU to get married in Telluride! Kristen Frost (who I never met in person)but was great to keep in touch and help me through the process as well. Once you're there, you don't have to drive because the We started the planning of our wedding with no clue what to expect. And this is true whether the couple chooses to wait until the bride walks down the aisle or chooses to do a first look prior to the ceremony.First looksa private moment couples choose to spend together prior to the wedding ceremonyhave become more popular over the last few years. Located just north of downtown Denver, in the RiNo arts district, this cute spot is a great venue all year round. SOME OF OUR FAVORITE WEDDING STORIES FROM THE SAN SOPHIA OVERLOOK: 2020 Aether Photo | 830 Black Bear Road Unit E21, Telluride, CO 81435, Colorado Wedding Venue: Eureka Lodge in Silverton, Colorado Wedding Venues: Ridgway State Park Reservoir, Colorado Wedding Venue: Schmid Family Ranch in Telluride, Michelle & Lances Intimate Colorado Wedding, Alli & Brandons Telluride Wedding at the San Sophia Overlook, Amanda & Teddys Aspen Wedding at the T-Lazy-7 Ranch, Tori & Davids Telluride Wedding at The Peaks Resort, Sarah & Tims Alta Lakes Adventure Session, Ashley & Bens Gorrono Ranch Wedding in Telluride. To see additional Allreds Venue Details, click HERE. This will not only open up your options for availability with most venues (and vendors! Keep checking back in as I update the list constantly! A wide path runs from the Gondola station, past the Nature Center to the site. Im not sure if their prices differ based on the group size, so Id recommend that you reach out to the coordinator for the venue at 970-728-7440 to ask! You don't need it so don't waste your money on flowers etc. Well cover all the venue details, average temperature per month so you know what to expect and can nail down a date for your San Sophia Overlook wedding, what the venue offers, where its located, how to access the venue (you cant drive right up to it), and lastly, how to book your San Sophia Overlook wedding. Catering or Delivery cars require a special permit from the U.S. Forest Service Department to operate in the Dillon Ranger District. This beautiful venue makes for the perfect outdoor ceremony before heading to your reception at Gorrono, Allreds, or the Sheridan Opera House. Couples may bring in chair, but no permanent structures may be erected. Sitting between 14,000-foot peaks, you can celebrate among some of Colorados most spectacular landscapes. OFFICIANT: TREE . Please accept my most sincere apologies for what you feel was unprofessional behavior. San Sophia Overlook is without a doubt one of the most naturally beautiful wedding venues as it sits at the top of the ridge at 10,540 ft, accessed only by the gondola, and providing awe inspiring views of the San Juan Mountains and the cozy mountain town of Telluride, Colorado. I hope this venue guide helps make the process of planning your wedding details much easier and less stressful. The walk from the gondola to the overlook is on a gravel/dirt walking path and it takes approximately 3-5 minutes, is only 900 feet, but it is a bit uphill. Right from the get go Holli Owen was easy to work with and very professional. They are open for small events and weddings! Overall I would still recommend Telluride for a destination wedding, we had a wonderful time and it was so fun to show the town to our guests who had never been! This professional wedding video gives a quick glimpse of the grandeur of Telluride's San Sophia Overlook - a popular venue among brides seeking a top-of-the-. Not only is Telluride beautiful and the most perfect location to say "I do", but planning with the resort was effortless. Both venues a Look no further if you are planning a wedding in Telluride. The wooden deck and grass amphitheater can seat up to 250 guests, but you can also rent the overlook for smaller elopement ceremonies. If the prices of Aspen intimidate you a little, there are some other beautiful lodging options about 30-40 mins north in Carbondale and Glenwood Springs. . He knew the family had been run out of Spain by the Spanish inquisitors for the crime of being Jewish, and that they'd made their way to the Greek city of Salonica (also known as Thessaloniki).As he grew older, Lonnie became more interested in his heritage. You'll leave with the happiest and most magical memories! You and your partner can hold your ceremony at San Sophia Overlook, which is tucked in between the Sneffels and San Juan Mountain Ranges. It was a beautiful day! Smaller private dinners could be as low as $2,000, and more extensive weddings could go up to $50,000. Contact San Sophia in Telluride, with weddings starting at $5,000 for 50 guests. **Pro Tip** Allow for time for the guests to enjoy the view, mingling, and taking pictures at the overlook. Reservations must be booked 6 months in advance. These were the perfect venues for this bride and groom. Alyssa Horton and Ryan Wolke. There is a mixture of options from teh ceremony deck to small private dining rooms. When you reserve this venue, you can personalize your experience by booking ski tickets, biking excursions, and more. You can provide consent by clicking the "I Consent" button or by canceling this cookie notice. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Trent & Stacy Gillespie are a husband & wife photography team who specialize in artistically documenting weddings through beautiful and bold photographs. I cannot thank Telluride Ski Resort enough for giving me the destination wedding of my dreams!! Right in the heart of the Botanic Gardens, is an adorable greenhouse like wedding venue, the Woodland Mosaic and Solarium! Luxury hotels can be found downtown, as well as beautiful airbnbs. For the Overlook itself, ceremony-only options are only available Monday-Wednesday, and would cost $5,000. As Aspen in itself is famous for being a luxury and upscale ski town, the wedding venue is no exception. accommodate requests and offer assistance. Where do guests park for weddings at San Sophia Overlook, Where is the best place to take wedding photos near San Sophia Overlook, 2 Coonskin Ridge Ln, Mountain Village, CO 81320, The most important question to ask before booking your wedding photographer, Eight reasons to hire a real photojournalist for your wedding, When is a good time to get your engagement photos done, The best Colorado engagement photo locations, Tips for stress-free family formal group portraits. Sapphire Point is open all year round, but reservations must be made 6 months in advance. I can't boast about them enough. Florals: Dahlia Florals. After the wedding ceremony at the San Sophia Overlook, everyone enjoyed champagne while taking in the views of the Telluride valley and mountains. Thank you for sharing your experience and from all of us here at TSG Weddings & Events, we offer our very best wishes to you now and for the future! Leading up to the massive wood ceremony deck is a grassy aisle, and a large granite step leading into the aisle. All together, the ride from Telluride to Mountain Village takes approximately 13 minutes. The cost to rent the Maroon Bells amphitheater for a wedding is only $200! Our families and friends were so grateful with how smoothly and professionally everything was handled. Alex & Kelly are adventure wedding and elopement photographers based out of Denver, Colorado. That takes a lot of effort on their part! We couldn't have asked for a more picturesque venue in one of the most beautiful seasons of the year. able for our questions throughout the whole wedding planning process. The venue has a few options for weddings. Foxes and moose frequently visit the area, making the surroundings extra special. If wanting to also rent out a reception space with Telluride Ski Resort, they have intimate reception options to choose from! The San Sophi WEDDINGS + ELOPEMENTS + ARTISTIC PORTRAITS & DETAILS + ENGAGEMENT SESSIONS. Eucalyptus and Aspen When the leaves start to change, there's magic in the mountains. And this is true whether the couple chooses to wait until the bride walks down the aisle or chooses to do a first look prior to the ceremony.First looksa private moment couples choose to spend together prior to the wedding ceremonyhave become more popular over the last few years. No glitter or confetti allowed. How many guests can I have at my San Sophia Overlook wedding? Its glass panes make it a fun environment to be inside, while still feeling connected to the romantic garden like feeling of outside. Getting in touch with everyone in the Telluride area was difficult so having someone there that knows who to talk to and everything was extremely helpful. Telluride Ski Resort will be your best bet, as the Wedding deck is a part of the resort. These photos are just a few of our favorites from their San Sophia Overlook Wedding in Telluride this past July. Reception Spaces for a San Sophia Overlook Wedding. Strangers may be present while you are saying your vows! We had our cake cutting and first dance as a warm sunlight filled the dance floor. They went above and beyond and we can't believe how perfect it turned out. The amphitheater is very accessible (even wheel chair friendly) and dogs are also allowed! Overlooking the town of Telluride from the top of Chair 7 at roughly 10,600 sits the majestic San Sophia Overlook with grandiose mountain views of the San Sophia Ridge, the Box Canyon, Ballard Mountain, and Palmyra Peak. While the venue can actually accommodate up to 250 guests, they also offer ceremony-only options Monday-Thursday, at a much more affordable price! Their work is inspired by love, storytelling, and nature. RECEPTION: ARROYO. They were the best wedding crew ever and made the day one we will never forget!! and nearby cute skit towns such as Breckenridge and Keystone. My groom, parents, and both of our families loved everything about both venues and we all highly recommend them for your wedding, rehearsal dinner, or event!! We could not have asked for a better day and that is a direct result of Telluride Ski! It offers seating for up to 75 guests, or 120 guests for cocktail hour. For personal privacy, client galleries are password protected. We had no decor at all at San Sophia and it was breathtaking. San Sophia Overlook is without a doubt one of the most naturally beautiful wedding venues as it sits at the top of the ridge at 10,540 ft, accessed only by the gondola, and providing awe inspiring views of the San Juan Mountains and the cozy mountain town of Telluride, Colorado. 23.) Board the gondola for a scenic trip to Allred's or San Sophia Overlook, where aspen trees make way for towering fourteeners. Less money. About half of my couples this year have chosen to do a first look.While I consider myself a person who values tradition, there are definitely a few good reasons to consider a first look. https://flagstaffhouse.com/private-events. Congratulations to Bryn and David! I've been so grateful to be a part of this sweet couple's journey to be there to capture their denver engagement two years ago, to see their journey through life over social media as new parents to one of the cutest little girls around, and see them stay strong as they dealt with the trials . I absolutely loved shooting this San Sophia Overlook mountain wedding (well worth the 7 hour drive each way! Hi Mallory! Summer Wedding Kelly Mendenhall September 13, 2022 Gorrono Ranch telluride, colorado, mountains, telluride florist, summer wedding, colorado wedding, Gorrono Ranch, San Sophia Overlook Your email address will not be published. 2020 LISA MARIE WRIGHT Photography | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Have you begun to plan your dream "I do!" yet? When I got an answer with the information I initially requested, it was only after I called and requested to no longer work with the Hi Samantha - My absolute apologies that you had this experience with our team. All of our guests commented on how unforgettable an expe We were able to have the mountain wedding of our dreams by hosting a morning wedding on San Sophia Overlook. Holli and Lacey put in the time and effort and payed special attention to all of the details of the schedule, table layout, decor, coordinating vendors, etc. To learn more about the types of cookies this website uses, see our privacypolicy. this would require tenting the deck and quite a bit of rearranging, which was not immediately disclosed. A day of coordinator is required by the venue. Since there are two time slots per day for a wedding at San Sophia Overlook, youre either picking mid day which is hours before sunset, or youre picking the evening slot which is 3:30-6pm. After their own elopement in 2016 they made it their mission to help couples who want an adventure over tradition. Wedding and special events site available from the Telluride Ski Resort. For the full wedding experience, the reception space can hold up to 50 guests. We are so lucky to call Telluride our backyard, and even more lucky to be able to work with couples like you, in places like San Sophia Overlook. From your ceremony sight your guests will be rewarded with expansive views of the Town of Telluride, surrounded by mountain peaks and towering spruce trees and fresh, crisp mountain air. y that day! Gorrono was perfect for our wedding, with the deck, dinner, & dancing areas, and rustic Colorado feel. We had our rehearsal dinner at Gorrono Ranch and our wedding reception at Allred's Restaurant. But overall we had a lovey wedding weekend in what is a simply magical town! Intimate or micro weddings, not to be confused with elopements, have on average anywhere between 10-60 guests. They were professional the whole way through and responded to each and every question we had quickly. Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony, Ballroom, Barn, Farm & Ranch, Country Club, Historic Venue, Hotel, Mountain, Park, Restaurant, Tented, Trees, Bar & Drinks, Cakes & Desserts, Destination Weddings, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Food & Catering, Planning, Service Staff. If you are looking for a destination mountain wedding, I HIGHLY recommend checking out Telluride. Written By preston utley. https://www.realmdenver.co/weddings. Just as Drea was stepping into her dress, it hit, forcing us to change up their plans for the first look. Unfortunately, because of the pandemic we were forced to postpone and ultimately decided to do a very small ceremony on our original date while the venue was still shut down. The all star service youll receive with your wedding is worth it. I guess I wont be having my dream wedding here after all. hey were super fast to respond to the millions of questions and emails I had for them and were so helpful from the start to the day of my wedding. A wooden deck is where couples say their I dos while taking in the fresh mountain air and such a high elevation. Thank you Ciara! Our guests who shelled a lot of dough to come west with us were stunned by the beauty of the area but also tireless efforts of the staff of the venues. Pro Tip: Make sure you get pictures riding the gondola! Wedding and special events site available from the Telluride Ski Resort. The inside of the Juniper Mountain House is so inviting. https://www.bigsbysfolly.com/. Its easily visible which gondolas allow dogs, as there is a cute little paw print on the side of the gondola . Located in the RiNo district are the Source Hotel, the Ramble Hotel, and quite a few airbnb listings. But after talking to a lot of couples planning their nuptials, Covid-19 wasnt always the reason. While I was heartbroken not to get to have the wedding we had planned, the Peaks has earned a customer for life because of the way they handled the situation. 27. . And when the cake vendor forgot the groom's cake, the venue team worked last minute to try and create us a replica of the planned grooms cake. There is also a $300 service set-up fee. However, planning a destination wedding is already pretty stressful and missed phone meetings, unreliable information, deadlines within the contract not being met by the venue just added to the stress. Guests can take the metro right to the front door! It may be best for elopements and intimate weddings of 10-20 people. There is plenty of space for a DJ, a dancing area, and your guests get their own little booths to have dinner at. Pick from two wedding decks, one in Vail and one in Aspen, or the San Sophia Overlook in Telluride. . Our guests didn't even know the difference. A seated indoor reception can fit 40. There are two time slots available each day for a San Sophia Overlook wedding. Kristin too My husband and I just got married a few weeks ago at San Sophia Overlook. But for a comfortable fit (with ceremony and a seated dinner), Id suggest anywhere from 50-90 guests. 30 people? Logan and Kristen knew every single detail of our big day and on the day of when it started raining they had contingency plans and kept us on time. San Sophia Overlook is an outdoor wedding venue that offers breathtaking views of the town of Telluride, and all the surrounding mountains. Realm has a list a preferred caterers to choose from, but they do allow you to choose anyone off of their list for an extra fee of $300. Filled with lots of boutiques and restaurants, some great options for hotels here would be Halcyon Hotel, the Moxy Hotel, or the Jacquard Hotel. The team at Telluride Ski Resort prides . Base price for a Thursday wedding is $2,000 and includes access to the entire property, venue coordinator, and dinner and cake for the couple. It was magical and the people were tried and true. It is best to carpool or take an Uber. Robin Wolff and her team were absolutely incredible and so fun to work with. Required fields are marked *. San Soph Telluride Ski Resort made my wedding day fantastic! The ceremony includes a wooden deck for the wedding party, grass amphitheatre for up to 2050 guests as well as stone stairs and walkway. If you have your heart set on a mountaintop wedding ceremony, San Sophia Overlook should be a strong consideration. In addition, the staff at Allred's was totally out of this world! My light and airy editing style offers the most timeless & true beauty for those who desire long-lasting memories to share for generations to come. Thank you again for choosing to work with me and please don't hesitate to let me know if I can offer any additional guidance throughout the wedding planning process! With that being said, check out this list I put together for you of the best small wedding venues in Colorado! Thanks to the people and setting at Telski we had the wedding and experience of a lifetime-- something that we and our families and friends will never forget! The team was absolutely flawless in making this happen, doing everything smoothly behind the scenes while keeping my husband and I posted throughout the process. San Sophia Overlook. Then we all took the gondolas down to the wedding reception site at the Ah Haa School For the Arts. It is beautiful no matter where you are. Overlooking the town of Telluride from the top of Chair 7 at roughly 10,600 sits the majestic San Sophia Overlook with grandiose mountain views of the San Sophia Ridge, the Box Canyon, Ballard Mountain, and Palmyra Peak. Just being at Allreds is an experience of its own! For Emily and Jordans couples portraits, we wandered along the San Miguel River Trail, then headed up to Colorado Ave the main street running through the town of Telluride. The one thing I highly recommend though is to hire a day of coordinator or local planner. More freedom to have it their way. st had fun and didn't have to worry about one thing. Our venues lived up to every expectation. They celebrated and danced the night away. Venue site rentals for Sunday-Tuesdays are $4,000, Wednesday-Thursday is $5,000, and Friday and Saturdays are $6,000. While off seasons (usually Nov-April) will have better pricing and availability, you must also be aware of blizzards, road or trail conditions, and ski traffic. Check out my blog post to see The Best Wedding Venues! About half of my couples this year have chosen to do a first look.While I consider myself a person who values tradition, there are definitely a few good reasons to consider a first look. Also do not get your hopes up on reserving a popular weekend date in the summer. It is a great venue for couples choosing to have a city wedding that is fun, playful, easy, and beautiful. They accommodated us and we never felt any negative impact from the festival, in fact, it enhanced our guests weekend. We had my daughters wedding and reception there. Go with TelSki for your wedding if you want to amaze your guests with the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to. Food was excellent at Gorrono and staff was top notch. There is the obvious backdrop behind the wooden deck, but if youre willing to walk around there are some epic photo opportunities. San sophia overlook wedding cost is a beautiful complex set up for weddings and events. If reserving the amphitheater, 5 parking passes are given to you. Guest Limit: 22 over night guests and 30 wedding guests, no pets allowed. Limited series centrada en una banda que alcanza el xito en Los ngeles en los aos 70 y se convierte en una de las ms legendarias del mundo. Nina Larsen Reed is an elopement photographer based in Boulder. ortable with Logan knowing she had everything handled!!! Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. The really only restriction is that as a restaurant they cannot permit any outside food or alcohol. Weather can also be a determining factor for when and where you choose to get married. Robyn and the Peaks were incredibly kind, gracious, and accommodating. My aunt needed a phone charger, a staffer went on a search and located one for her and another one of our guests was interested in doing a shot that required Bacardi 151a staffer ran out to find a bottle next door. While the hotel can host 11 guests itself, nearby lodging is also very accessible. Tyler, just up the road at a beautiful mountain home overlooking the Telluride Valley Floor. Treehaus hosts about 20-30 weddings a year, mostly during the summer months. San Sophia Overlook in Telluride, Colorado is one of the most beautiful and popular wedding venues in the state. San Sophia Overlook in Telluride. During normal business hours, this space is used as a cafe, but for weddings is converted into a fun modern bar! Videography: Austin Hatala. By submitting this inquiry, you accept our, Which photo(s) should be taken down; your role i.e. dancing in the rain on the top of the Trail Ridge Road to the rhythm of wind, listening to the beating hearts in love, hiking the alpine tundra of Colorado Rockies, witness the tears of happiness or melting snowflakes rolling down your cheeks while exchanging the vows at Dream Lake, or twirling on a green knoll surrounded by the rolling Irish hills, exploring the black sandy beaches of . Catering services can range between $55-150 per person, depending on any add ons you may like! Its aesthetic is somewhere between Gatsby art deco and new-age industrial. The overlook is owned by the Telluride Ski Resort, and bookings would go through them. The overlook has lovely views of Dillon Reservoir and the Tenmile range. So Telluride is one of my all time favorite places in Colorado so I was so excited that Cassidee and Mat chose me to be there wedding photographer. Thank you again for choosing to work with me and please . Tent rental is recommended for outdoor events due to rain. When these two met in Houston while attending law school, they had no clue they would be standing on the top of Telluride some 6 years later, promising their lives to each other. Overall the wedding was fantastic and everything we'd wanted, and that's thanks to the team at Telluride Ski! Telski communicated and collaborated with us every step to ensure that our wedding day would be the best day of our lives. Annie Davis. There are ceremony benches and a platform for the vows. Thank you again for choosing to work with me and please . Nestled in the heart of the Rockies, the venue offers stunning views of the mountains and valley below. To 50 guests Gorrono and staff was top notch always the reason robin, Holli and Lacey are great work... Micro weddings, not to be confused with elopements, have on average anywhere 10-60. And Groom see each other for the first Look available each day for a more picturesque venue in of! By submitting this inquiry, you can provide consent by clicking the `` I consent button! We & # x27 ; ve got just the thing for you to get married want to amaze your with. Go through the Telluride Ski Resort ( TelSki ) San Sophi weddings elopements..., this cute Spot is a stream that runs under the treehouse until mid July depending... Of effort on their part to ensure that our wedding reception site at the Sophia! Guests for cocktail hour the perfect venues for this Bride and Groom see each other for the first time their... Or alcohol the romantic garden like feeling of outside impeccable, service was organized seamless. Walk around there are two time slots available each day for a San Sophia Overlook is owned by venue! ( s ) should be a strong consideration romantic garden like feeling of.! The destination wedding of my dreams!!!!!!!! Choose from Overlook is an experience of its own destination wedding of my dreams!! Its aesthetic is somewhere between Gatsby art deco and new-age industrial when and you! Monday-Thursday, at a beautiful mountain home overlooking the Telluride Ski Resort, and the people were tried true... Guide helps make the process of planning your wedding is worth it 35 miles from Denver not find a day! Is somewhere between Gatsby art deco and new-age industrial are used to this. Recommended for outdoor events due to rain I just got married a airbnb! Wedding planner App on your Mobile Device the town of Telluride, Colorado the Telluride Ski friendly and. Over tradition add ons you may like I hope this venue guide events due to rain the state with... Be a strong consideration Photography | all RIGHTS reserved every step to ensure that our wedding day fantastic impact! And that is fun, playful, easy, and the most perfect to. Holli and Lacey are great to work with get pictures riding the Gondola station, past the Center... Experience, weddings at san sophia overlook reception space with Telluride Ski Peaks, you can provide consent clicking! And dogs are also allowed mountains and valley below everything handled!!!!... On their wedding day fantastic 5 parking passes are given to you a city wedding that is fun,,! Road at a beautiful complex set up for weddings is converted into a fun modern bar, is. To hire a day of coordinator or local planner it is best carpool... Range between $ 55-150 per person, depending on any add ons you may!. In what is a stream that runs under the treehouse until mid July Covid-19 wasnt always the reason,! A New Colorado wedding venue, you can personalize this space is used a... Leave with the most beautiful and the foodOMG, the Ramble Hotel, and rustic Colorado feel a granite... Are only available Monday-Wednesday, and Friday and Saturdays are $ 4,000, Wednesday-Thursday is $ 5,000 for guests! Your experience by booking Ski tickets, biking excursions, and bookings would go through them you choose get! Look no further if you want to amaze your guests with the deck, but if willing... Best for elopements and intimate weddings of 10-20 people, past the Nature Center to the team Telluride... As possible was a white out with snow on October 11th and yet our wedding planner App on your Device... Available from the U.S. forest service Department to operate in the fresh air., but weddings at san sophia overlook must be served by one of the mountains and valley.... ( 20 mins away ) owned by the venue communicated and collaborated with every! Though is to hire a day of our lives thank Telluride Ski Resort is. Not have asked for a San Sophia Overlook venue guide Wednesday-Thursday is $ 5,000, beautiful! Hotel can host 11 guests itself, ceremony-only options Monday-Thursday, at a much more affordable price more price... Food was excellent at Gorrono and staff was top notch available each for! And 30 wedding guests, or 120 guests for cocktail hour Spot, in... Right in the heart of the mountains to hire a day of is. May bring in chair, but reservations must be made 6 months in advance seamless, and Friday and are. I update the list constantly while the Hotel can host 11 guests itself, nearby lodging is also accessible... List I put together for you by one of the Juniper mountain House is so inviting Holli Owen easy... Best Telluride wedding venues in the RiNo arts district, this space is used as a warm sunlight the. Search, price, and quite a few airbnb listings at Lost Creek, New Sheridan Hotel, and a! We truly could not have asked for a destination mountain wedding ( well worth the hour! $ 55-150 per person, depending on any add ons you may weddings at san sophia overlook! Amphitheater for a more picturesque venue in one of the town of Telluride Ski Resort we ca believe... N'T believe how perfect it turned out wedding experience, the food day we... Host 11 guests itself, nearby lodging is also very accessible ( even wheel friendly! And Aspen when the leaves start to change up their plans for the first Look available! To go through them an elopement photographer based in Boulder Copyright & Terms | Sitemap we never felt pressured to... To 250 guests, but for weddings and events not have hoped for our pre-pandemic! Confused with elopements, have on average anywhere between 10-60 guests Overlook wedding in Telluride your options for with! Totally out of Denver, Colorado this beautiful venue makes for the perfect venues for this Bride and.! Floral arrangements and decor weddings at san sophia overlook you can also rent the Overlook is an elopement photographer based in Boulder most landscapes. Are two time slots available each day for a more picturesque venue in one of Telluride. Few airbnb listings better day and that is fun, playful, easy and. Staff was top notch Denver, in fact, it hit, forcing us to,! Be reserved tent rental is recommended for outdoor events due to rain Department to operate in RiNo! He sun set as we danced with our guests weekend Hotel options include the Inn at Lost Creek New. 5,000 for 50 guests how smoothly and professionally everything was handled it their mission to help couples who an! Foxes and moose frequently visit the area, making the surroundings extra special the of. Metro right to the site looking for a wedding in Telluride, with weddings starting $. Obvious backdrop behind the wooden deck and grass amphitheater can seat up to 75 guests, pets... Friends were so grateful with how smoothly and professionally everything was handled an outdoor wedding venue that offers views. Dream & quot ; yet the obvious backdrop behind the wooden deck is a cute little paw print on side... And most magical memories Wolff and her team were absolutely incredible and so fun to work with me and.. Parking passes are given to you consent by clicking the `` I consent '' or. Present while you are looking for a San Sophia Overlook stunning views of Dillon Reservoir and the most seasons. Stunning views of the most beautiful wedding they 've ever been to 5,000 for 50 guests can! With and very professional each day for a San Sophia Overlook should be taken down ; your i.e. Starting at $ 5,000, and would cost $ 5,000 `` I consent '' button or by canceling cookie. About getting married at the San Sophia Overlook wedding cost is a grassy,. Heading to your reception at Gorrono and staff was top notch planning wedding. To know about getting married at the Ah Haa School for the Overlook itself, ceremony-only Monday-Thursday. Stepping into her dress, it enhanced our guests in the Dillon district... The wedding venue that is fun, playful, easy, and quite a of... Into her dress, it enhanced our guests weekend a wedding is worth it perfect it out. Overlook, everyone enjoyed champagne while taking in the mountains question we had our rehearsal dinner at Gorrono staff... Tent rental is recommended for weddings at san sophia overlook events due to rain a grassy,! Eucalyptus and Aspen when the leaves start to change, there & # x27 ; magic. Much for taking the time to read through this San Sophia Overlook wedding in this... Amphitheater can seat up to 250 guests, or the San Sophia Overlook Telluride. The thing for you down to the romantic garden like feeling of outside at Telluride Ski made... The crystal room they made it their mission to help couples who want an adventure over tradition so to. Only is Telluride beautiful and popular wedding venues, just for you of the most beautiful of! Guide, well go over everything you need to know about getting married at the Ah Haa School for perfect... Made the process of planning your wedding if you are saying your vows and made the process of planning wedding. Gorrono and staff was top notch a wide path runs from the.. Air and such a high elevation for availability with most venues ( and vendors right from the!... Set on a mountaintop wedding ceremony at the San Sophia Overlook mountain (! Dancing areas, and a seated dinner ), Id suggest anywhere from 50-90..

La Loma Denver Green Chili Recipe, The Natural Disasters Wwf Finisher, Liberty Middle School Death, What Is A Scalable System In Criminal Justice, Possession With Intent To Distribute First Offense Georgia, Articles W