Call the customer service center to add funds over the phone or visit a walk-in center to add funds in-person. This brings us to how to upgrade to the pro version. The E-ZPass usually provides a discount on the toll rate depending on the state that has issued the E-ZPass. If you still cant find any record of the toll, then you can contact the nearest Florida Turnpike Service Plaza, or call SunPass Customer Service at (888) 865-5352. WebYou can also purchase a transponder at www.SunPass.com or by calling 1-888-TOLL-FLA (865-5352). How Long Can You Leave a Car Battery Dead? Customers can use SunPass to pay for parking at most major airports in Florida, Port Canaveral, and the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami. And then you can sign up. Lets give you a detailed answer. With E-ZPass, you can open an account with any of the agencies under it or service providers. To use SunPass, you must visit the website, create a SunPass account by filling in the relevant details, fund the account, purchase a transponder, install it, and activate it. Most times, motorists using SunPass Mini see the need to upgrade, and this begs the question, how do I upgrade to SunPass Pro? Before we delve into that, lets first learn about the SunPass program. Your email address will not be published. Suction Cups only, Toll Pass not Included. There are various models of SunPass transponders the SunPass Mini and the SunPass Pro. Hi, I just bought a new Sunpass Pro transponder for my new car and I am trying to set up an online account. Yes, you may transfer a transponder between vehicles as long as they are of the same vehicle class. It will be mailed to you within 4 The SunPass comes in varieties; the SunPass Mini and SunPass Pro. How Long Can a Car Idle Before the Battery Dies. However, the UniPass is available in black and white. What are the 3 things you should always ask a patient before surgery? Free Thought Designs Toll Transponder Holder for New I-Pass and EZ Pass 3 Point Mount (1 Pack) - BLACK, HSTECH 8 Pack EZ Pass Holder Suction Cup Compatible with AutoBoxClub Mount, TiToeKi EZ Pass/IZoom/IPass Toll Pass Holder, Fastrak Transponder Holder, Compatible with Most Toll Pass Windshield Mount Clear Suction Cup Holder(4 Toll Pass Mounting Strips Included), LandAirSea 54 GPS Tracker, - Waterproof Magnet Mount. Is SunPass and E-ZPass the Same? Both transponders can be installed on a vehicle and re-installed on another vehicle. Has anybody had this issue and know how to solve it? The SunPass Mini cant cover more than three states, cant be re-installed on another vehicle, and cant be used on rentals and motorcycles. With SunPass, a small electronic transponder is placed on your vehicles windshield. It has a large base of users (13 million+) compared to transponders such as the EPass, which has less than a million users. As for the UniPass, its almost the same as the SunPass Pro. If you have the E-ZPass, theres no need to purchase or sign up for the SunPass Pro transponder. Directions & Map, 1996 - 2020 Additionally, if you do not pay off your tolls within 30 days after they become due, your license can be suspended. Opening a SunPass account requires the purchase, activation and installation of a transponder as well as having a prepaid balance on your account to keep it active. The cost of a SunPass toll violation varies depending on the type of violation that occurred. At participating Costco Warehouses and Orange County Albertsons locations, purchase a FasTrak transponder for $44.99 and get $5.01 in free tolls credited to your account once the transponder is activated at TheTollRoads.com. Your transponder will be mailed to you Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. Can I use my SunPass transponder in another car? To ensure that your transponder is activated as quickly as possible, make sure to provide accurate and up-to-date information. SunPass transponders last a long time. Lets get to it in this SunPass Pro vs. SunPass Mini comparison. Ocoee, Florida 34761 The Annual Transponder Lease fee will be $24.50. Call the SunPass Customer Service Center at 1-888-TOLL-FLA (1-888-865-5352) to purchase and activate a SunPass transponder. Ampere Time Battery Review: Is It the Best Choice for Your Car? document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Your email address will not be published. Log into your account and use a credit/debit card or bank account to load funds as needed. With the Toll Relief Program, customers can save even more on tolls! Full Global Coverage. How Long Can You Leave a Car Battery Dead? Firstly, you should check your SunPass account (for a SunPass transponder) or the toll-by-plate website to see if a toll has been recorded. Finally, for a SunPass Plus violation, you will be charged the original unpaid toll, the $2.50 administrative fee, an additional $25 penalty, plus any additional court costs and fees depending on your county. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. How Long Can a Car Idle Before the Battery Dies. Once expired, customers will need to re-register their SunPass account and replenish their account balance. Not long. By partnering with E-ZPass, customers using the SunPass PRO can also travel toll roads in: Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia and West Virginia. As we said earlier, if you plan to travel to states outside Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina, you must upgrade to SunPass Pro. SunPass Pro can be used on most toll roads and bridges in the state, and it also comes with additional fees-free benefits on eight major airports including Miami International, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood, Orlando International, and Tampa International. By app or Once you install and activate SunPass and approach a toll booth, the transponder transmits wireless signals to the booth and gives it the green light to debit the toll rates from your prepaid account. What can I use if I dont have a transponder? So yes, you need to activate your SunPass transponder to automatically pay toll fees when you drive through toll booths in Florida and other states where SunPass works. If you have a Payment Plan violation, you will be charged the initial unpaid toll, the $2.50 administrative fee, an additional $25 penalty, plus an additional $7. Of course, its always important to monitor the transponders and make sure they are working properly. SunPass also offers a warranty for the transponders, which can provide additional protection in the event of malfunction. All the benefits that come with the SunPass Mini. WebCall the SunPass Customer Service Center at 1-888-TOLL-FLA (1-888-865-5352) to purchase and activate a SunPass transponder. Overall, the main difference between SunPass and SunPass Pro is the number of toll roads and services each system can be used on, as well as the additional benefits that come with SunPass Pro. Sticker and hardcase transponders are valid to pay tolls on all of Californias tolled bridges, lanes and roads. It is asking for my transponder number and asking for a 12-digit number but I only see FL ID 13-digit number. We are thankful for com, including an FAQ section with answers to common questions. This may happen eventually but bearing the current activation duration in mind, and its essential to process its activation a day before youll need to drive the vehicle. Its just like checking out the differences between the lite and pro versions of a certain make and model of a smartphone. JL Safety SunPass & PikePass & K-Tag & Express Pass Replacement Suction Cup. The FasTrak account application form has all of the instructions you need to complete this process. When You Breathe In Your Diaphragm Does What. Furthermore, if you accumulate tolls on more than one facility, each unpaid toll counts as a separate toll facility violation. Some common violations that may lead to a Florida SunPass fine include failure to pay tolls, using unregistered vehicles, using improper vehicle classification, using an E-Pass or SunPass without sufficient funds in the account, or using SunPass or E-Pass fraudulently. You can also find helpful information on their website at www. ChengFu EZ Pass Holder - IZoom/IPass Holder/Toll Pass/TransponderHolder Compatible with Most US States Toll Pass Windshield Mount Suction Cup Holder(4 Mounting Strips Included). Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It works with the E-ZPass to an extent, but as long as it is within those three states mentioned above. Yes, you can use an old SunPass transponder. It has a reusability value. I had to call sunpass and get triple verified before they gave me the number. Call the SunPass Customer Service Center at 1-888-TOLL-FLA (1-888-865-5352) to purchase and activate a SunPass transponder. A transponder will send an identifying coded signal in response to a transmitted interrogation from a ground-based radar station. This is an easy process. 0:00 / 3:22 How to install SunPass Pro Transponder? The SunPass Mini, unlike the SunPass Pro, has a very limited scope of validity. SunPass is an electronic toll collection system used in the state of Florida to allow motorists to use toll roads, bridges, and other tollways without having to pay cash or wait in line to pay their tolls. The main difference between the two is the number of toll roads and services each system can be used on. Trips where the entry or exit of a light vehicle is not captured by our systems will have one of following toll calculations applied, in addition to the Trip Toll. Once youve registered, you can transfer an existing SunPass transponder or purchase a new one. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'remodelormove_com-box-3','ezslot_3',173,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-remodelormove_com-box-3-0');If you want to activate an old SunPass, the first step is to log into the website and register your account online. I thought it would be the FL ID thats on the top of it but its 13 digits long and it only lets you enter 12 digits. 338.155, if you have five or more unpaid toll facility violations, the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles can suspend your driver license. Both devices that are placed on your vehicles windshield, just below the rearview mirror. How Do I Know If My SunPass Mini Is Working? It works on most of the toll roads and bridges in the state, and it can even be used to purchase tickets for some of the major airports. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. On the other hand, motorists using UniPass get to enjoy up to a 30% discount. SunPass is now accepted in Georgia and North Carolina with more states coming soon. The SunPass Mini transponder costs $4.99 (with tax). After successfully activating your SunPass transponder, remember that if you want to use it immediately, your driving will be restricted to Managed Lanes in Florida (roads marked SunPass Only. Welcome to the Florida Subreddit - the subreddit by, for, and about Alligators, Press J to jump to the feed. NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED. Your transponder is improperly mounted. Now to the how. How Long Can You Leave a Car Battery Dead? When we mentioned that SunPass works with the E-ZPass, we were explicitly referring to the SunPass Pro. LEEWAY Only, and E-PASS Only). Once FasTrak receives your application, a web account will be created for you. Leasing a transponder annually provides a savings of almost 50% over paying monthly. WebQuick guide on how to complete sunpass transponder number Forget about scanning and printing out forms. If you have any issues with activation, you can reach the SunPass customer care team for help by phone or email. It will be evident if your transponder is working or not. You can call 888-865-5352 to get toll-free assistance from the SunPass customer service department. Its very interoperable. You can access your SunPass account through the website (www.sunpass.com/login) or the mobile application. The SunPass is the first-choice prepaid toll program in Florida, and the states Department of transportation issues it. SunPass and SunPass Pro are both electronic toll collecting systems that are used in the state of Florida. SunPass is Floridas Prepaid Toll Program and the preferred method of payment for tolls. The antenna is powered by an external power source, not a battery, which is why it requires minimal maintenance and has a long service life. It typically takes 3-5 business days for your SunPass transponder to be activated. In DWDM system, the transponder takes the signal and transmits it in the C-Band through the use of a laser. On the other hand, if you use SunPass Mini, you may need to upgrade to the SunPass Pro. Subscription is required, Elgato Stream Deck Classic - Live production controller with 15 customizable LCD keys and adjustable stand, trigger actions in OBS Studio, Streamlabs, Twitch, YouTube and more, works with PC/Mac, Military Grade High Power Surge Protection Devices, Personalized Toll Pass Holder for Your Car, Wall Mount Surge Protector with USB Ports. I think it comes with the packaging. The SunPass also stores all its tolls in a secure vault for processing. Sunpass Mini and SunPass Pro differ in many ways, and your choice of which one to go for should depend on certain factors. It is important to note that the sooner you pay any tolls, the more the toll provider is likely to charge. If youd like to speak to someone in person, you can visit one of the SunPass offices in Florida. SunPass can be used on toll roads, bridges and managed lanes, and customers always pay the lowest toll rate in Florida. Back to the question we asked earlier. Your email address will not be published. To contact them by phone, call 1-888-865-5352. How do they make bulls mad for bull riding. For chronic toll violators, the state of Florida can suspend their vehicle registration until all the unpaid tolls, fees and associated charges are paid in full. 50 administrative fee, and an additional $25 penalty. This means if you have the SunPass Pro, theres no need to get a SunPass Mini. Welcome to the Florida Subreddit - the subreddit by, for, and about Alligators, Press J to jump to the feed. One more thing to know; till May last year, the E-ZPass wasnt accepted in Florida, but SunPass has been used on Florida toll roads since then. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Sunpass Sun Pass Transponder Portable Prepaid Toll Program for Florida Only, Sunpass PRO Portable Transponders (Pack of 2) for TOLL Roads in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and 16 Other States: DE, IL, in, KY, MA, MD, ME, MN, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, V,A WV, Uni 19-State Portable Toll Pass, Blends Into Windshield (Black). If the SunPass transponder is faulty, it can be replaced (at no cost to the customer) with a new one. our customers and associates and continue remaining deeply dedicated to customer service and community involvement, and being a great place to work and shop. To answer your question, the SunPass works with the E-ZPass because the SunPass is accepted for toll payment in any state where the E-ZPass is also accepted. Motorists using the SunPass Mini transponder are limited to traveling within three states; Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina. Ampere Time Battery Review: Is It the Best Choice for Your Car? As we said earlier, the SunPass Pro is the more advanced transponder of the two. Once you log in to your account, head to the activate transponder section and follow it up. When your account reaches a low balance amount, it will be automatically replenished using your saved credit/debit card or bank account information. By dialing the SunPass service center via 1-888-TOLL-FLA (1-888-865-5352), Walking into a rest area or a retail location that sells the SunPass Pro. : a radio or radar set that upon receiving a designated signal emits a radio signal of its own and that is used especially for the detection, identification, and location of objects and in satellites for relaying communications signals. To process your activation, you should have the following: There are several ways to activate your SunPass transponder; As we mentioned, youll need to use the website or the mobile app. Chipped, or Transponder, keys are keys that have an RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chip inside the head of the key. Does SunPass Work With E-ZPass? WebSunpass Pro. But, the next time you travel to Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, or Virginiamake sure you visit the store where shopping is a pleasure during your stay. When you travel on any toll road, thruway, tunnel, or bridge, the transponder charges your E-ZPass account for the appropriate toll. Your email address will not be published. Portable transponder that sticks to your windshield. An additional transponder remains $9.95 per year, leased annually or $1 monthly. No, there is no battery in a SunPass. The amount of the Florida SunPass fine depends on the violation committed and the applicable law. Use your SunPass transponder on all toll roads and most bridges throughout Florida. The short answer is yes, the SunPass Pro works with the E-ZPass. Turkey Lake Service Plaza WebThe transponder is available: Online Via telephone at 1-888-TOLL-FLA (1-888-865-5352) In-person at local retail locations throughout the state (Publix, Walgreens, etc.) FasTrak drivers must have a transponder mounted to their vehicles windshield. SunPass accounts must be re-registered online at least once every five years in order to avoid expiration. It can cover the toll roads and bridges the SunPass Mini covers and beyond. Finally, depending on the toll road, you may also be subject to a tolling enforcement violation, which can result in multiple fines and penalties, and in some cases, even criminal charges. Currently, we are not able to service customers outside of the United States, and our site is not fully available internationally. However, when i go to register the car for my transponder, it says the plate number is already registered to another sunpass account Im not really sure what I can do about this. WebThe Sunpass and compatible passes can be used on the following roads in the state of Florida: 408 East West Expressway Also Called spessard holland east west expressway | Agency: Central Florida Expressway Authority Primary Compatible Passes epass epass epass xtra uni sunpass pro sunpass e-zpass i-pass peach pass quick pass 528 Your transponders battery is running low. Easy to take on and off with suction cups. A toll tag (or transponder) is a small, battery-powered device that transmits a radio signal. For a complete list of retail locations clickhere. Well I go online to register and enter my transponder number and the website tells me it is an invalid number I check, double check and recheck the number on the Mini and I am entering the right number. If you were driving for an employer or car-sharing service, it is possible that the toll was borne by them and you may not have to pay it. Ampere Time Battery Review: Is It the Best Choice for Your Car? To facilitate toll payments with SunPass, motorists must sign up for a SunPass account, purchase a SunPass transponder of their choice, install the device in their car, and activate it. The two most commonly used SunPass transponders are the SunPass Mini and the SunPass PRO. If an account has been inactive for more than 18 months, the account balance will be forfeited and the account will be cancelled. Motorists who use SunPass Mini enjoy SunPass Plus parking and better toll rates than other prepaid toll programs. Transponders work on all Florida toll roads (including Florida Managed Lanes) and most bridges. The coverage you want should determine the kind of SunPass transponder you go for. Fits Florida, Kansa, Utah & Oklahoma Toll Pass Shown in Photo. This product lets you use Sunpass in any car and is not tied to one By phone: this involves dialing the SunPass customer service center via 1-888-TOLL-FLA (1-888-865-5352) and requesting a transponder activation. Includes Black Suction Cups! On the other hand, SunPass doesnt own toll booths and isnt a group of toll entities. More specifically, it receives the input optical signal, converts that signal into the electrical domain and re-transmits the signal by using a 1550nm band laser. If you have any issues activating your SunPass, you can contact Customer Service at the same toll-free phone number. The signal is encoded to ensure that only paying subscribers are able to access the signal. I tried googling and have had no luck. While the SunPass Pro works in up to 19 states, the SunPass Mini only covers three states; Georgia, Florida, and North Carolina. Sun Pass works for residents and visitors alike. You simply buy a SunPass transponder from a participating vending machine in Florida Welcome Centers and Rest Areas. They are also available for Works in fl, ga, KS, nc, OK and parts of TX, Works in FL, GA, KS, NC, OK and parts of Tx. Motorists using SunPass enjoy up to 25% compared to cash or TOLL-BY-PLATE. The SunPass Mini has a much more attractive price tag. View more information here. It has the same scope of validity as the E-ZPass, and they both cover up to 19 states in the US. Enrolling in Easy Pay allows customers to link a credit card, a debit card or ACH to automatically add funds to their accounts. When you approach a toll point, your transponder will be detected by a toll reader, prompting your toll to be debited from your prepaid SunPass account. SunPass also provides online chat support from 8am-8pm EST, seven days a week. WebThe transponder is mounted on your vehicles windshield. UniPass offers its users a higher discount percentage than SunPass. Customers will always pay the lowest toll amount in Florida. Your transponder will be mailed to you within 4 to 5 business days. SunPass customers always pay the lowest toll rate available. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. You already know SunPass customers save money on tolls when compared to TOLL-BY-PLATE. Once the activation is complete, you can begin using your SunPass immediately. Without activation, it just looks like an extra car accessory or decoration. They can help you look up any unpaid tolls and provide payment instructions if needed. Since 1930, Publix has grown from a single store into the largest employee-owned grocery chain in the United States. By phone: this involves dialing the SunPass customer service center via 1-888-TOLL-FLA (1-888-865-5352) and requesting a transponder activation, By app or website: this is DIY activation. Lets find out. In many cases, the applicable law results in a civil penalty of up to $500, but can vary in other cases. Visit one of our walk-in centers to purchase and activate your SunPass transponder. There can be a few reasons why your transponder isnt working properly, such as: You ran out of funds in your account. It will be on your bill which you don't have if I remember it is in the packaging paperwork. Just as motorists can use an E-ZPass to pay for tolls on SunPass lanes, its the same way you can use SunPass to pay for tolls on the E-ZPass lane. You will need your SunPass account number, the unique ID associated with your SunPass transponder, and a valid credit card to complete the activation process. Sunpass Sun Pass Transponder Portable Prepaid Toll Program for Florida Only. Florida Department of Transportation, ALERT : Mainline Converts to Electronic Toll Collection. Can make toll payments in 19 states, namely Florida, North Carolina, You can use it on multiple vehicles. No, SunPass does not charge a monthly fee. (Our apologies!) Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. What happens if you go on 407 without transponder? It comes in variants; the SunPass Mini and SunPass Pro. Over time, SunPass has become the states most popular and preferred prepaid toll program. WebSunPass Mini Sticker Transponder Prepaid Toll Program Florida Georgia N.Carolina Condition: New Price: US $10.99 Buy It Now Add to cart Best Offer: Make offer Add to Watchlist Ships from United States Returns accepted Shipping: FREEEconomy Shipping | See details Located in: Dania, Florida, United States Delivery: Save an average of 25% on your tolls compared to TOLL-BY-PLATE. Without a valid transponder, you run the risk of being charged under the Highway Traffic Act. How Many Digits Is The SunPass Transponder Number? You can order a FasTrak toll tag through US mail by printing and mailing in a FasTrak application form. By: Author Olin Wade (Remodel or Move Stuff). If a SunPass transponder is not working as expected, contact the SunPass Customer Service Center as soon as possible to troubleshoot any potential issues. If you are traveling in Florida and think you may have gone through a toll, there are a few things you can do to find out if you owe a toll. The transponders cost about $40though luckily that amount can be used as a credit for your tollsand they must be registered via the ExpressLanes website. Additionally, the SunPass does not store any personal information on its device, making it secure and user friendly. 559/ Exit 44 in Polk County) U.S. 231 Welcome Center, 5865 Hwy. If it lets you enter 13 digits then enter all 13 but only the first 12 will save. SunPass is the most affordable and popular toll payment system in Florida, with a user base of more than 13 million motorists. Your choice between these two should be down to your preference based on the discount rate or issuer. Additionally, the use or misuse of a SunPass lane without authorization may result in a fine of up to $250, or the department determining an administrative hearing and assessment of an administrative fine up to $2,000. Once youve provided this information and verified it, your SunPass will be activated. It contains a variety of helpful information, such as frequently asked questions, payment options, and general account information. With tax, the total amount will be slightly more. There are multiple ways to do this; This portable toll transponder costs $14.95 minus tax. 50 for each violation within the past 12 months (up to a maximum of $100). The transponders themselves are made of durable composite plastic, and the batteries inside of them can last up to 10 years. If your license is suspended due to unpaid tolls, you will need to pay off all outstanding tolls before your license can be reinstated. WebLike SunPass, E-Pass works across all toll roads in Florida and its transponder is affixed to the inside of the windshield of the vehicle besides the rearview mirror. On the flip side, the SunPass Pro has a much wider scope of validity or jurisdiction. UniPass and SunPass can also be used to pay for parking spaces, such as the ones at international airports and port Canaveral cruise terminals. When you drive through a SunPass Only lane or an express lane, youll see a sign flashing Go SunPass.. Purchase a SunPass transponder at one of thousands of retail locations in Florida including Publix, CVS Pharmacy and Walgreens. Visit one of our walk-in centers to purchase and activate your SunPass transponder. Purchase and activate your SunPass on this website. More items Go to SunPass.com to purchase and activate your SunPass transponder. On the other hand, the E-ZPass is a digital toll collection system used in toll booths across toll bridges, roads, and tunnels in several states such as Illinois, Maine, North Carolina, Florida, etc. The latter is the more advanced of the two and gives its user more coverage. The website also allows you to search for the answer to your question. This means it has a very limited jurisdiction or scope of validity. How Long Can a Car Idle Before the Battery Dies? According to Fla. Stat. Before we tell you how to, lets tell you why. No, SunPass is not by license plate. Anything beyond that, youll need to upgrade to the SunPass Pro. Both SunPass Mini and SunPass PRO work across Florida, Georgia, Kansas, North Carolina, Oklahoma, and. Keep reading to know how. This means that anywhere the E-ZPass works in the US, the SunPass Pro transponder will also be accepted for toll payment. Use our detailed instructions to fill out and eSign your documents online. Customers can check their account expiration date by logging in to their SunPass account or calling the customer service line. As mentioned, you can only immediately activate your transponder for toll payments in Managed Lanes. The lane equipment reads the tag information and the number of axles on your vehicle. It is the FLID. This item will be released on January 1, 2024. I trying calling. The only significant difference between UniPass ad SunPass Pro is that while the Central Florida Expressway Authority owns the former, the latter is owned by Floridas Department of Transportation (Floridas Turnpike Electronic Payment System). Though they arent the same, they are interchangeable, so your toll payment will be accepted. You will also need to provide some personal information and create a username and password. The tolls you incur will be charged to the credit card provided during activation. Required fields are marked *. It also offers discounted tolls on most tolls roads, as well as discounts of up to 20% off some Intermodal Passenger Connector (IPC) tickets. SunPass is a digital toll payment program launched by Floridas Department of Transportation in 1999. One version can be upgraded to the other. Usually, this signal is amplified by the transponder, and can be encoded or modified in other ways. WebSunpass plate number is associated with another sunpass account. You cant use your SunPass transponder if you havent activated it. P.O. It is asking for my transponder number and asking for Am I missing something? SunPass PRO and SunPass Mini transponders can be purchased online, by phone at 1-888-TOLL-FLA (1-888-865-5352), in person or from various convenient retail locations in Florida. Do I need to purchase a SunPass PRO if I already have a SunPass transponder? It depends on where you are planning to travel.

Rolfe Reflective Model Pros And Cons, Is Nick Walker Related To Nicola Walker, Articles W