Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. For more information, please see our 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. It allowed me to go to school and still work my full time schedule and take time off when needed for family time. Cooks need to be more careful when dealing with raw meat. I was extremely disappointed with the customer service, I received by one of your managers, Jose, at restaurant #1003, at 505 S Plano Rd, Richardson, TX 75081. Lucy Neyens Thank you! I came home and opened my hamburger to see it smashed and partially rolled up. And while there are plenty of quick service restaurants all over the U.S. where you can get delicious burgers and fries, Whataburger remains one of the most popular spots to do so. (Can't drive). Desired outcome: message, contactez-nous l'adresse Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. [protected]@yahoo.com for a reply. real person. Video: Facts About Whataburger You Didn't Know DID YOU KNOW I WOULD LOVE A REFUND!! Interviewer: What was the work environment like? For example, when I was a server at a restaurant we did not have a particular dessert in the restaurant. The most popular menu item is Whataburger and french fries. They are passionate about their employees and focus on providing quality service to their customers. Read full review of Whataburger and 1 comment, Service at Lewisville Whataburger terrible smashed food, I am owed a significant apology from the manager and staff especially for smashing my food and being disrespectful. I went inside twice and almost fell both times by the register and the drink fountains. Please do some research about Whataburger so you can talk about its history and values. We sat down to eat and when her & Treys her co-worker friend came in her attitude changed. Luckily the restaurant next door had it and I was able to get it for the customer. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. at my whataburger I have some besties so they make it worth while but if you don't have friends there. girl goodluck cuz me personally I'm a work horse, the hours don't phase me anymore but whenever I'm on shift with no friends at all, which is very rare, the hours go by a little slower but it's whataburger, your always gonna be busy so, time should pick up it's pace once you stop thinking about it and get back into a working mindset. Whataburger is looking for individuals who share their commitment to quality and service. She just said pull up and pointed to a spot so I did and another 5 minutes got my food. One of the best snacks you possibly can seize at Whataburger is apple slices. Work fast, good teamwork, consistently moving on my feet. I experience at Whataburger was a very fulfilling one. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Ive held previous positions where I was in charge of overseeing other employees and ensuring that everyone was doing their job correctly. Aiutaci a proteggere Glassdoor dimostrando che sei una persona reale. Here you will find out how to successfully answer Whataburger interview questions. verdade. The Whataburger had a slightly tougher patty, while the In-N-Out version had a softer, more homemade patty taste. Fire the managers and the staff. I would explain the situation to the person and let them know why I made that decision- after all, communication is key! It does offer great growth opportunities and it is financially rewarding. On Dec 17, 2022 I bought two gift cards for $20.00 each. I do understand that things do take time, what I do not understand is the smart remarks and and having to wait so long for my food. We hope the Whataburger interview questions article was helpful and that you feel confident as you prepare for your interview! In fact, junk food is getting popular over the years. lets just say everything went into the garbage. Lamentamos pelo inconveniente. 54% of employees would recommend working at, According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Whataburger employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Dress business casual but if you are applying for a management position then dress formally. Be mindful as some fast food restaurants seem to carry the same petty immature high school culture some have came from with team members getting upset when "easier" tasks such as taking out the trash and gossiping about other problematic workers without taking it to management. My mother went to a segregated school so racial discrimination is part of her . Its the principle of the fact. Please note these are practice interview questions and we are not affiliated with the company mentioned in this post. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Fast Food Interview Questions and Answers, Taco Bell Interview Questions to Ask candidates, Whataburger Interview Questions and Answers, Burger King Interview Questions and Answers. Overall, the In-N-Out burger wins for its secret sauce, fresher . They are very understanding when it comes to life outside of work though, allowing you to pick your hours around the craziness of life. Quick shop. Or, maybe it's because the general manager likes to constantly degrade you when things start to get hectic. State that you would like to work in a fast-paced environment. Fire the managers and the staff. Jeanne Sahadi, CNN A lot can change in two decades. Because they are empowered to tap into their entrepreneurial spirit to get the job done. whataburger coming to orlando. Plus, they offer competitive wages and benefits packages. I visited Whataburger a few weeks ago and enjoyed the food. My order was not filled correctly. She's grateful she left before the tech industry's mass layoffs, she says. I dont want to write a long drawn out situation I just think you guys made a bad move on taking the Whatacatch off your menu everyone cant eat red meat this fish sandwich has been around since my childhood me and my family ordered this weekly and to find out you guys removed it off of your menu is insane this is the only sandwich me and my family can eat so we ordered it all the time because it was made fresh to order and that is not the case all the time at Whataburger and its suppose to be your Motto. My manager calmly explained to the customer that we were doing our best to fix the issue and would get back to him as soon as possible. Think about your values and what type of work environment would be best for you, then explain why Whataburger is a good fit during the interview. The coworkers can be annoying but finding someone who knows what their doing and one as a friend to relax makes the day go much less stressful. "All that glitters is . I know many people may not like working but working at this fast food establishment is amazing and it truly feels like we are all a little family and we are all working together. May 2022. by ; 0 Comments; streeteasy sheepshead bay; shukran gift card value; Category. This was my first time a part of a large corporate brand as my past first experience was with a wonderful local mom and pop shop restaurant which had m, disconnect and mismanaged staff took advantage of manger's laidback attitude, I understand it's a fast food joint, great for a high school kid or first job or something. why was hosni mubarak overthrown; fm22 coach responsibilities; loadable kettlebell handle. The staff, managers, and even corporate managers are all so kind and make the company really feel like a family. This unit was losing maintenance workers left and right, so I volunteered to be maintenance, while being a cook. None of those people should be working there. Location of this Whataburger is Talk about a time when you had to work as part of a team and what you learned from the experience. I would recommend this job to others. On top of that I order online ahead of time to make the process easier but it still takes an EXTREMELY long time to even get to the intercom in order to tell them I am there to pick up my order. It is, however, very demanding, long hours of work, stressful, and takes away from your quality life with family. Today,(10/26 @ appx. Two other times were drive thru issues. I tried going thru the drive thru and waited 10 minutes, I then parked and went in and was greeted by a very nice young lady who promptly took my order. Thanks! When have you had a demanding customer, and how did you handle the situation? You may also be asked to share your experience in customer service or food service, so be prepared to talk about your past work experiences. 2 Baths. You'll get the same excuse every single time. Whataburger has been around since the 1950s, according to its website.The burger joint credits its 72 years of longevity in the fast food world to its commitment to making fresh burgers to order. I have been working with Whataburger for near a year now and I can confidently day that it's the best first job experience I've had. I ordered a double cheeseburger well done very well done with mustard, pickles, cheese wrapped with lettuce, no bun a small order of extra crispy, french fries, and a small sprite My meat was not cooked well done there were no pickles and no mustard. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Whataburger. We are sorry for the inconvenience. The managers are very nice and everyone is very sweet and caring for one another. Onze We get breaks as well as 50% off of our employee meals. "We will not stop providing it until victory is achieved," he said. It puts an absolutely terrible name to whataburger. It has a side entry garage with. The more flexible you are with your hours, the better your chance of getting hired, so be flexible! 26 minutes later finally received our food which was ok besides the cold fries. Debbie is a seasoned executive with more than 30 years of leadership. Our General Manager is very caring and understanding. Its not the best environment for me. It's leading to a dramatic increase in resignations a record 4 million people quit their jobs in April alone, according to the Labor Department. Why do you want to work here? I work at the one by the speedway (#1119), very fast paced and busy but a great collaborative environment. I refused to treat my job like it was high school, so they cut my hours and my days constantly, gave me five cent raises from 2015 until July 2018, blamed me for high service times even though it was never my fault. We have framed some of the questions below to know more about the company. Its as if they indirectly tell me that I suck and should only focus on one task. If you're a local and you know people there that already like you, and you thrive on gossip, you will do well over there. Although I am not Catholic, I do love fish. This happened in Lufkin Tx. Als u dit bericht blijft zien, stuur dan een e-mail The food was cold. The current general manager had been giving me a five cent raise since 2015. Fuck You I Quit. GM's Fort Wayne, Indiana, plant produces the Chevrolet Silverado and the GMC Sierra.

How To Do Hanging Indent On Powerpoint Ipad, Drip Cartridge Michigan, Articles W