csrfKey: "ad0ceaa1ed42fad7118030e860cee40c", You can ensure that your Premier Protein shakes are smooth and delicious every time by using a shaker bottle, keeping your drink properly, using fresh powder, measuring powder accurately, and experimenting with liquid consistency. { I only had it happen once to a case of cookies and cream flavor. "@type": "Person", Using fresh powder is critical for avoiding chunkiness. Additionally, before consuming the shake, check the expiration date on the bottle or box to ensure that it is still safe to ingest. @keyframes fade2 { 0% {opacity: 0;} 5% {opacity: 1;} 55% {opacity: 1;} 60% {opacity: 0;} 100% {opacity: 0;} } Fifty-three nutritional and beverage products, including Premier Protein shakes, are subject to a recall due to the possibility of microbial contamination, according to an alert by the U.S.. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. A lot of people like the GNC Total Lean shakes and EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control, as well as Pure Protein Shakes.I think Pure Protein's numbers are not that far off from Premier Protein. event.preventDefault(); // Toggle class This also explains why the powders sometimes clump when you add your liquid. ", ;(function(e,t,n,r){e.fn.doubleTapToGo=function(r){if(! // BEGIN Shopify Context Lets say you cant (or dont want to) buy a blender or blender bottle. Started 3 hours ago, By "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/profile/313387-chaosunlimited/" Though low in fat and calories, it's highly processed and contains controversial artificial colors, sweeteners and more. Best Vanilla Protein Shake: Quest Nutrition Vanilla Protein Flavored Shakes. "name": "ChaosUnlimited", "text": "I guess @Frustr8 was the only one that got my joke huh? I know this because it happened to me and the chunks creeped me out. "@type": "DiscussionForumPosting", Variety Packs. "name": "FancyChristine15", Getting enough protein may support healthy metabolism and reduce your appetite. @media only screen and (min-width: 1024px) { .visely-widget-container:before { content: 'large'; } } I was awful! "@type": "Person", .visely-recommendation-item .product__image { padding: 5px; position: relative; height: 215px; } 208. By If you do not use a shaker bottle or do not sufficiently shake your shake, the powder may clump together and form a chunky texture. "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/418550-premier-protein-chunky/?do=findComment\u0026comment=4682255", Thanks for the info. messageDate.setTime(messageDate.getTime() + (126000000)); Or, like I said earlier, your protein powder is cheap. Cookies and cream, definitely (and no they werent cookie chunks ). in Food and Nutrition, By "text": "Bad batches\n\n\n\n\tget a refund, open the next box while still in store\n\n", }, "@type": "Comment", { The simple solution is to always add the liquid first. { If there's any protein shake this company sells that we suggest you stay away from, it's Oats & Maple. Yes I would return them mine are smooth and easy to tolerate. 2. 2020 ObesityHelp, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Ive only had the issue with 1 out of probably 10 cases over the years. This means Premier Protein is recommended for anybody involved in vigorous workouts or sporting activities. I've got answers for you. refreshAds = function(refresh_slots) { resizeWindow(); Add your base liquid. "item": { .cycle-3 img {-webkit-animation-duration: 9s; animation-duration: 9s; -webkit-animation-name: fade3; animation-name: fade3; } Return them! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Premier Protein Shake 30g Protein 1g Sugar 24 Vitamins Minerals Nutrients to Support Immune . // Bug fix: The resize event is triggered when tablets and mobiles are scrolled, breaking the search bar in Android and Chrome So far, I felt it in my clothesso far, and I lost my taste bud. Here are 4 signs that your Premier Protein shake is going bad: 1. Try the Orgain, its the best one Ive found and Ive literally tried hundreds. }; Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Can Premier protein shakes be used as a meal replacement? Sign up for a new account in our community. I know this because it happened to me and the chunks creeped me out. So if you're only mixing powder and water or milk, you get the green light on prepping your shake the. "query-input": "required name=query", But dont worry, its not all your fault. link to Should I Use Water or Milk for My Protein Shake? I never had to shake any of my Proteins, including Casein, which is generally thicker than Whey, or any other powdered supplements for that matter, more than for ten seconds. Have Your Shakeand Eat It Too! The first and best thing you can do is understand why your protein powder is clumping up in the first place. .ipsLayout_sidebarright .most-popular .visely-pagination {visibility: hidden;} Then Ill drink a couple sips, then screw the lid back on tight and shake again now that it has room.. Helpful. Shaker bottles are designed to thoroughly combine protein powders, resulting in a smooth and delicious shake. If you contact Premier Protein directly, they will get information from you off the box and gladly replace it all for you at no charge. The third offensive flavor was either chocolate or caramel. "author": { Premier Protein. With its chocolate cookie flavor, the Cookies and Cream Protein Shake is creamier and a healthier alternative to add to your diet. "@type": "Comment", Bariatric Surgeons: Want to research a weight loss surgery surgeon? Both work well, quite silent (in comparison with whisker ball shakers) all you hear is liquid sloshing around, easy to wash (add a drop of scent-free detergent or mild soap, or just plain water), really dont know what to add. .visely-pagination button { width: 1px; height:1px; outline:none; margin: 7px 7px; border: none; padding: 5px 5px; cursor: pointer; border-radius: 100%; background: #e3e3e3; min-width: 0px;} }); Whey protein will contain slightly less carbs per 30 g protein serving. Studies have been found protein helps to build lean muscle without the muscle bulk. And one of the main things that separate a good brand from a bad one, is its mixability. More Keto Shake Recipes cachedDevice = newDevice; in General Weight Loss Surgery Discussions. No problems with the caramel or vanilla I currently use in my coffee. ips.setSetting( 'bypass_profanity', jQuery.parseJSON('0') ); "name": "fargosk", .visely-recommendations-container .product__title { margin: 10px 10px 0px; min-height: 60px; color: #2a6496; font-weight: 900; } "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/profile/313387-chaosunlimited/" "name": "Premier Protein Chunky? Just for an experiment, I tried to spoon-stir ONs Gold Whey not in water/milk, but in yoghurt (my experiments shows the less liquid is the substance, the more difficult it is to mix properly). Unfortunately, but expected, cheap protein powders tend to clump the most. i store my unopened boxes upright under a desk, and then once i open a box ill put those 18 in the fridge. Hint, Hint. \"Alien Nation\". "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/418550-premier-protein-chunky/?do=findComment\u0026comment=4682248", Powders. "position": 1, Another strange thing you can do if your using water already is try a mix of 50/5. mappingT1P1 = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([1024, 768], [468, 60]).addSize([980, 690], [468, 60]).addSize([640, 480], [320, 100]).addSize([0, 0], [320, 100]).build(); SuziDavis, February 17 } Although I rarely experience it (Ill tell you how later), protein shake clumps still happen to sneak up on me from time to time. Did they happen to freeze? { ips.setSetting( 'emoji_ascii', jQuery.parseJSON('"1"') ); { Also recommend the Orgain if you like chocolate flavor. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. { Most protein powders probably contain anti-foaming agents as well. Each shake contains 30g of protein with all the essential amino acids, 160 calories, 1g sugar, low fat, 24 vitamins and minerals, 5g carbs Recipient of the American Master of Taste Gold Medal for SUPERIOR TASTING ready-to-drink protein beverages in a national taste test by Chefs In America in 2015, 2016 and 2017 To keep your powder fresh, replenish it on a regular basis and check expiration dates before usage.Your shake is chunky because of inadequate mixing techniques, storage concerns, the powders age, and improperly measured powderWhy is it chunky? Top the rest up to 700ml and gently shake (or vigorously if you really like the foam). } Inflammation from a whey protein can affect your body in several ways. and there's no weird chemical jargon, because what you get in each and every packet of Purition is pure and simple nutrition.. Sometimes, the premier protein shakes spoil before the expiration date if improperly stored. I had a gross, chunky batch of the premier vanilla flavor. ], Starting with the almond milk, place all the ingredients into a blender. By }, Look: you dont have to do anything else but either use a blender, or shake (never stir) your protein powder aggressively to avoid clumping. GeorgieLynn A high-protein diet is very good for you and helps to promote weight loss. var CKEDITOR_BASEPATH = '//www.bariatricpal.com/applications/core/interface/ckeditor/ckeditor/'; "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/418550-premier-protein-chunky/?do=findComment\u0026comment=4682240", { Is the second time around ever more successful and why? I had surgery in Mexico with ALO Baratrics & Dr Lopez on February 9th. They\u2019re nothing but easy and great to deal with! Im not saying this because its unhealthy, but because its an absolute waste of time. I put lemon in it and that now makes me nauseous. Ive probably gone through 15-20 cases and havent had this issue. i buy the chocolate and vanilla flavors constantly (they go on sale every other month or so, and each sale ill buy 6-10 cases) and i havent had this issue, but i do shake them before i open them and after i take the first sip like someone else mentioned. "userInteractionCount": 1485 Blended protein powder (a combination of multiple types of protein), Plant-based protein powder (made from a variety of sources such as peas, brown rice, and almonds). "dateCreated": "2018-08-15T13:25:55+0000", To avoid this, keep your shake cool and dry, and avoid freezing it. The freshness of the powder can decrease over time, resulting in a chunky texture. Poor mixing techniques are one of the most prominent causes of chunkiness in protein shakes. Never and any issues with clumps whatsoever. --> I put sugar free syrups like caramel, coconut, hazelnut in the chocolate and peach, strawberry,or cinnamon/ brown sugar in the vanilla ones. An artificial sweetener in Premier Protein can cause trouble Facebook With tons of protein, a seemingly great taste, and almost no sugar, Premier Protein shakes and powders might seem like a great option as a nutritional supplement when you need one. "@type": "ListItem", { With a blender bottle, theres still a slight chance depending on the liquid and brand. ", "datePublished": "2018-08-13T15:21:06+0000", "target": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/search/?q={query}" Shutterstock / Pixel-Shot. "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/contact/" "mainEntityOfPage": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/418550-premier-protein-chunky/" For the shake with ALL of my toppings: search "Lillie Eats and Tells The shake- with toppings" Blender: Premier Protein. The exp date is Oct 2019anyone else getting this or do I just have bad luck?\n\n", "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/418550-premier-protein-chunky/", if(arguments.length>2){T=arguments[2]}} Shook the heck out of another, same. I was so disappointed. So before you do anything else, if you want to avoid protein shake clumps, you might want to get a quality protein powder (or at least, not a cheap one). The exp date is Oct 2019anyone else getting this or do I just have bad luck?\n\n", Required fields are marked *. Those clumps make me gag! Peach Clear Protein Drink. Some plant proteins are grittier than others which is why different brands have different textures. It all comes down to the type of plant protein source used. Didn't even offer to replace the product. The nastiest thing ever? Ever since, Ive avoided them entirely. } If your shake remains too thick, try adding more liquid or decreasing the amount of powder used. Premier protein drink is also ready-made. "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/418550-premier-protein-chunky/?do=findComment\u0026comment=4681532", "interactionType": "http://schema.org/CommentAction", In addition, I am not sure where to post this more appropriately in Cyclone Cup review, or in Protein Shake Clumps. }, .visely-recommendations-container .product__image img { height: 100%; width:100%; object-fit: contain; display:none; } Popcorn is a popular snack food enjoyed by people all over the world. Anyway. }, To measure your powder, use the appropriate scoop and the indicated serving size. Anything that has a lid or cap works. If you enjoy Premier Protein shakes, you already know how easy and nutritious they can be. .cycle-2 img {-webkit-animation-duration: 6s; animation-duration: 6s; -webkit-animation-name: fade2; animation-name: fade2; } Its simple. Kris Poole, February 17 ips.setSetting( 'emoji_shortcodes', jQuery.parseJSON('"1"') ); Then blend your ice and liquid on medium speed for about 10 seconds to break up the ice. Enter their last name below to start! If bloating happens it may be that you are sensitive to lactose (milk sugar), which is common in less . 66. Ideally, these beverages should be consumed before and/or after exercise. ", 1. Not really. The powdered shakes need to be mixed up with milk, nut milk or yogurt to create a drink that acts . While analyzing the vitamins and minerals used in the product, many of the vitamins used are a synthetic form of the vitamin, versus the natural vitamin. "name": "BariatricPal", And effective. Maybe I never used really bad protein brands that clump a lot, I dont know, but I do not recall having a single blob that was bigger than matchs head, even with my lazy (or energy-saving:D) shaking. The Whole Package. as opposed to heavy and thick. { How do you store yours? Will through the chocolate out next dump run. "name": "Gastric Sleeve Surgery Forums" No amount of thickening or flavoring will save a shake that's past its best, so make sure you're not making a bad problem worse #1 Add Xanthan Gum This is by far and away the most popular way to make a protein shake thicker. In sensitive people, protein powders can cause constipation and/or bloating based on the type of protein and/or sugars used. "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/418550-premier-protein-chunky/?do=findComment\u0026comment=4682519", jenforr108 .visely-widget-container.hidden { visibility: hidden; display: flex; } .hidden.visely-pagination button { margin: 0; padding: 0;} \n\n", ALERT: EQUATE PROTEIN SHAKES. My VSG is March 3rd. "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/profile/330909-fargosk/" It is critical to keep the shake cool and dry, away from heat and light, and to avoid exposing it to extreme temperatures. One way to prevent swallowing all those extra calories and gaining weight may be to drink a protein shake just before or with a meal rather than as a between-meal snack. In comparison, many other meal replacement shakes contain 20-25 vitamins and minerals, plus added superfood blends for antioxidants . .visely-pagination button.active { background-color:#4c4c4c; } https://buyhomespirit.com/tornado-bottle/, Optimum Nutrition COOKIES AND CREAM Review (With Pictures), The 5 Best Optimum Nutrition Flavors (And 1 To AVOID), Optimum Nutrition MOCHA CAPPUCCINO Review (Best Flavor Ever? //googletag.defineSlot('/15547294/H1_Header', [[728, 90], [320, 50]], 'div-gpt-ad-1486151375290-0').addService(googletag.pubads()); I know this because it happened to me and the chunks creeped me out. }, If constipation is the issue, using a protein powder with fiber may help. I'm not sure if srs question 01-09-2013, 12:13 AM #3 swimmerguy13 Registered User Join Date: Jan 2013 Location: vic, Australia Posts: 19 Rep Power: 0 Instructions. "@context": "http://schema.org", "position": 2, "@id": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/forum/988-weight-loss-surgery-forums/", "text": "Sounds like it\u2019s bad, maybe it got too hot. Your Premier Protein shake could be chunky for a variety of reasons, including: Poor mixing techniques are one of the most prominent causes of chunkiness in protein shakes. .cycle-3 img:nth-of-type(2) { -webkit-animation-delay: -6s; animation-delay: -6s; } googletag.defineSlot('/15547294/BP_Sidebar_300x250_S4', [300, 250], 'div-gpt-ad-S4').addService(googletag.pubads()); I had the gastric Sleeves, done on Wednesday the 15th,2023. var cachedDevice = detectDevice(); And for the most part, it was silly. // Hide post controls if empty document.dispatchEvent(new CustomEvent('viselyWidgetInit', {detail: { widgetType: 'MOST_POPULAR' }})); I am ready to return the 11 other shakes. I only chose that because Im sure everyone has one. I keep a box in the pantry and add them a few at a time to the fridge. I wouldn\u0027t classify it as chunky, as there is usually only one chunk, but still very unappealing. Good luck! Because Premier Protein combines both whey and casein, you can expect the product to keep you satisfied for several hours. With numerous studies proving that protein supplementation, as part of a resistance training programme, can maintain lean body mass and increase strength, adding protein shakes to your diet. Premier Protein drinks unfortunately don't measure up as a meal replacement in this area, with only small amounts of three nutrients. I am ready to return the 11 other shakes. ips.setSetting( 'emoji_cache', jQuery.parseJSON('"1"') ); ips.setSetting( 'ipb_url_filter_option', jQuery.parseJSON('"none"') ); { "@type": "InteractionCounter", mappingH1 = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([1024, 768], [728, 90]).addSize([980, 690], [728, 90]).addSize([640, 480], [320, 50]).addSize([0, 0], [320, 50]).build(); I did not like that flavor so I have not purchased it again. Premier Protein shakes are a simple and nutritious alternative for anyone wishing to increase their protein intake or have a quick and easy meal replacement. (function(w,d,t,r,u){var f,n,i;w[u]=w[u]||[],f=function(){var o={ti:"5174920"};o.q=w[u],w[u]=new UET(o),w[u].push("pageLoad")},n=d.createElement(t),n.src=r,n.async=1,n.onload=n.onreadystatechange=function(){var s=this.readyState;s&&s!=="loaded"&&s!=="complete"||(f(),n.onload=n.onreadystatechange=null)},i=d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0],i.parentNode.insertBefore(n,i)})(window,document,"script","//bat.bing.com/bat.js","uetq"); "potentialAction": { }); If its just powder and water then it's thin. 4.1 out of 5 stars with 208 ratings. // END Polyfill After I'm done with my box I have 16.5 pounds of protein powder to get though thanks to the sale on ON powder. "name": "English (USA)", The chocolate, which the expiration date was much sooner than the caramel, was 100% fine. ShoppGirl googletag.defineSlot('/15547294/BP_Header_900x50_U1', [900, 50], 'div-gpt-ad-U1').addService(googletag.pubads()); Anyone else bought this product & it's different than previous purchases? This ensures that you use the correct amount of powder and that your drink is smooth and delicious. $(".closeMessage").on('click', function(){ function debounce(func, wait, immediate) { var timeout; return function() { var context = this, args = arguments; var later = function() { timeout = null; if (!immediate) func.apply(context, args); }; var callNow = immediate && !timeout; clearTimeout(timeout); timeout = setTimeout(later, wait); if (callNow) func.apply(context, args); }; }; "dateCreated": "2018-08-13T18:55:25+0000", "image": "https://s.bariatricpal.com/uploads/monthly_2018_08/fullsizeoutput_1307.thumb.jpeg.ca7fad18e7eae6af99d02ef251183b95.jpeg", Despite all that protein, it only contains 160 calories . googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(); "@type": "Person", .cycle-2 img:nth-of-type(1) { -webkit-animation-delay: -3s; animation-delay: -3s; } Try mixing a shake with one of their protein powders, and you wont believe how fast and easy it is. The Evolve shakes aren't the only workout supplement to be pulled from the market recently. This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. "name": "Weight Loss Surgery Forums" News. If the shake has an unusual odor, flavor, or appearance, it is better to toss it and get a new one. // Run width functions after 500ms pause .ipsLayout_sidebarright .most-popular .visely-recommendations-container > div > div {clear:left;} Mine are NOTHING like that!! }, notification_imgURL: "", "@type": "Comment", } Either way, the higher protein in Premier Protein shakes is certainly a major advantage. mapProvider: 'none', Its happened to one case, I reached out and they paid me $40 as an apology. What's more, a nightly pre-sleep protein shake hasn' t been shown to wreck your sleep or lead to weight gain, either. "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/418550-premier-protein-chunky/?do=findComment\u0026comment=4681527", CustomEvent.prototype=window.Event.prototype;window.CustomEvent=CustomEvent})();if(!Array.from){Array.from=(function(){var toStr=Object.prototype.toString;var isCallable=function(fn){return typeof fn==='function'||toStr.call(fn)==='[object Function]'};var toInteger=function(value){var number=Number(value);if(isNaN(number)){return 0} { "@type": "Comment", fbq('track', 'PageView', {"item_id":418550,"item_name":"Premier Protein Chunky? "author": { When you don't store your protein powder in a cool, dry place, it's bound to clump up a bit. When purchased online. "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/profile/321469-greentealael/" }, Premier Protein smoothies can be a practical and delicious option if youre searching for a quick and nutritious meal replacement or simply want to add more protein to your diet. Protein is an essential component for our bodies that aids in the development and repair of muscles, tissues, and organs. googletag.defineSlot('/15547294/H1_Header', [[728, 90], [320, 50]], 'div-gpt-ad-1486151375290-0').defineSizeMapping(mappingH1).addService(googletag.pubads()); "discussionUrl": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/418550-premier-protein-chunky/", @-webkit-keyframes fade3 { 0% {opacity: 0;} 5% {opacity: 1;} 35% {opacity: 1;} 40% {opacity: 0;} 100% {opacity: 0;} } "name": "lex2287", Is Premier Protein good for gaining muscle? } Replace your powder on a regular basis and verify expiration dates before usage.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'8minutefitness_com-box-4','ezslot_4',125,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-8minutefitness_com-box-4-0'); To avoid chunkiness, measure your powder accurately. .visely-recommendation-item .badge--sale {margin: 5px; color: #ffffff; border-radius: 5px; display: block; font-size: 13px; padding: 1px 4px; position: absolute; right: 0; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; top: 0; min-width: 55px; width:auto; z-index: 3; height: 35px; line-height: 35px;background-color: #e36fab; } I have never had that experience with them and I have bought lots of them. When you add protein powder first, and then liquid, it forms a sludgy barrier at the edges of your container that prevents the shake from mixing completely. If so, I want to take a second and make this clear: never try to mix protein powder with a spoon. Grade D- Long answer Living a healthy life is difficult; it's usually never cost-effective nor convenient. "@type": "InteractionCounter", However, protein powders can go bad weeks after their expiration. Read More. To avoid this, use the appropriate serving amount and the proper scoop to measure your powder.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'8minutefitness_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',124,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-8minutefitness_com-medrectangle-4-0'); Understanding the causes of chunkiness in Premier Protein drinks allows you to take preventative measures and enjoy smooth and delicious shakes every time. "name": "MIZ60", upload_imgURL: "", This is very common in many Protein shakes.. it is where the protein settles.. it is not bad.. just is unpleasant from the texture. Read this post to find out the 5 best flavors. Furthermore, if youre using old powder, the quality of the powder may have deteriorated, resulting in chunkiness. Did you notice they were clumpy at room temperature? in General Weight Loss Surgery Discussions, By Vanilla and cafe latte flavors only though so far for me. "@type": "Person", { Especially when this way is much, much easier. even if they're still well before the expiration date. .visely-recommendation-item { background-color: #ffffff; margin: 7px; position: relative; display: inline-block; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 0 2px 2px rgba(11, 25, 28, 0.1); } \n\n", Bloating or fluid retention. Some suggested putting protein powder in your cup first, then water. even if theyre still well before the expiration date. .visely-pagination ul li.active a { background-color: #4c4c4c; } "url": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/profile/338123-j-san/" Thats just silly. }, And we can both agree it almost never gets rid of clumps. Download BariatricPal for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch! So, whether youre a seasoned shake drinker or a novice, keep reading to find out how to get the most out of your Premier Protein drinks. Premier Protein Shakes contain only 5 grams of carbs, so they can be incorporated into a keto diet. } "author": { This creamy chocolate beverage is designed to fill you up and replace a meal, which can be a convenient way to save time without compromising your diet. Theyre small, gooey blobs of protein powder. resizeWindow(); Youll just have to put in a bit more effort. "author": { googletag.defineSlot('/15547294/BP_Sidebar_300x600_S3', [300, 250], 'div-gpt-ad-S3').addService(googletag.pubads()); // END Shopify Context }, Current BMI20.4 as of2/13/2013 (normal for the first time in my life). "mainEntityOfPage": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/418550-premier-protein-chunky/" \n\n", "@type": "WebSite", "mainEntityOfPage": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/418550-premier-protein-chunky/" Haven't had it happen to chocolate which is my go to flavor. Happened with 3 flavors more than once before I stopped buying (a couple years ago). } "mainEntityOfPage": "https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/418550-premier-protein-chunky/" var targetElement = 'html'; }, memberID: 0, fargosk, August 13, 2018 in Gastric Sleeve Surgery Forums. While a few created a multi-step tutorial on how to get the most clump-less protein shake ever. var mappingH1; $('.ipsNavBar_primary > ul > li:has(ul)').doubleTapToGo(); I know when I put mine in the fridge, they sometimes partially freeze and they get frozen clumps in them, but they disappear as it thaws back out. }); Sweet & Satisfying. When you pour yourself a shake and discover that its lumpy and unappealing, it can be a huge letdown. "image": "https://s.bariatricpal.com/uploads/monthly_2018_10/FatToFitChiseled.thumb.jpg.26ba5028592ebc5e5958200159caae12.jpg", I happened to me on two different cases a few years ago. ips.setSetting( 'date_first_day', jQuery.parseJSON('0') ); { No problems with the caramel or vanilla I currently use in my coffee. Download BariatricPal for your Android Device. Love to hear this.very encouraging! Read on for best practices in getting the smoothest protein shake, every time. ("ontouchstart"in t)&&!navigator.msMaxTouchPoints&&!navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase().match(/windows phone os 7/i))return false;this.each(function(){var t=false;e(this).on("click",function(n){var r=e(this);if(r[0]!=t[0]){n.preventDefault();t=r}});e(n).on("click touchstart MSPointerDown",function(n){var r=true,i=e(n.target).parents();for(var s=0;s

Adams County Ohio Indictments 2020, Articles W