MORE CHAPTERS! Seeing Neo asleep, she wakes her up. #jnpr Penny Polendina stumbled upon Beacon, a vampire hunting organization purely by accident and keeps running directly into Blake and Ilia's fights. Ruby wakes up in an abandoned and frozen Mantle. What is mine." Criminally Good by Valres. Once you fully got her under your control her eyes stop glowing. I kidnapped team rwby also with team jnr and other guests to watch the multiverse also please share your opinions and criticism it to help it become better. Its a very AU and ooc based concept but I think it has potential, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Please consider turning it on! Y/N: Indeed but with others it might be more difficult. ", Ruby:"They betrayed me. BTW Jaune's carrying Neo because she injured her ankle when he found her fighting a whole pack of Grimm by herself, and Ruby does not approve . Nefarious criminals, Roman Torchwick and Neopolitan are offered a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, a second chance to live ordinary lives. It was still morning so the city streets looked deserted. That dream was crushed before it was ever given a chance to begin. Thats why she ran away. 1. Tainting The Innocent(Male Kid reader x Moth You were in the Forest when you accidentally attacked a woman in red.That's when your life changed (note: this is A WhiteRose book and will take place in the time where they arrived at Atlas) Also do they kill themselves like that guy in it. Mind Reader (Neo X Male Reader) by Knotavin. And for millennia is soared throughout the starsuntil it chosen it's destination: Remnant. xreader. However, because I was now a huntsman-in-training, I could not partake in it as much as I wanted. This version will contain extra content you won't get on Fanfiction. ON A SLIGHT HIATUS.] Being caught by a little girl wasn't in his bucket list, much less attending Beacon Academy. Used for other people's benefit. Ruby didn't know. WITNESS: The horror of Dr. Yang Xiao Long! But the Question remains: What do you do once your mission is finished?The Solution: Take observations of your surroundings and use them to your advantage.Team RWBY and JNPR with the assistance of Weiss have decided to stay in Atlas for a prolonged vacation by staying at a Ski Resort, hopefully Headmaster Ozpin and Glynda Goodwitch won't mind? They weren't Grimm attacks. But when she arrives at the Beacon Academy for Huntsman and Huntresses and learns her apparent title of Alpha Futanari means much, much more than she realized, she is forced to adapt to her new role, and apparently save the world somehow? Chapter 1-8 are updated. #salem You get isekai into the world of . Y/N: Yes you can. With trouble brewing between WhiteRose, Ruby finds herself making a new friend of a late night Minecraft player. Press J to jump to the feed. The SI at least tries to save others who would otherwise die. Cookie Notice Neo lead Ruby to an old apartment where Neo goes to rest when she isn't working with Roman. It was the holidays, and the Beacon Students were heading home to spend time with their families. Mantle (RWBY) Ruby Rose fought in the War of the White Witch. Ruby's left foot connected with her chest knocking her back ten feet. Leaving the beach behind on their quest to reach the giant tree, our heroes march onwards. Ruby is captured by Roman and the White Fang while on her "'field trip" to Mountain Glenn. Ruby Rose is a futanari who normally has enough private time to herself thanks to her sister covering for her. Then came the Ruby gets thrown out of beacon after failing her team for the last time. #emerald (Or: Ruby gets a new hobby while waiting for her seventeenth birthday, Vale gets a new vigilante/cryptid, and both sides of the Salem-Ozpin war get a new headache. And after they do, just not in the way they were expecting. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. #rubyrose tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Works and bookmarks tagged with Ruby/Neo will show up in Neopolitan/Ruby Rose (RWBY)'s filter. #rwby A story that readers have praised as "abhorrent", "trash", "not funny", and "super fucked yo", YEH contains so many different sexual situations and fetishes that AO3 . Something was searching every continent, every city. #neopolitan Things only get worse as Mint seems to be bent on riling Ruby up at every corner. Weiss: I do find it strange that Torchwick haven't been seen lately. The walls were run down with a small window and a small light hanging on the celling. Rowan Torchwick was many things but she wasn't evil okay fair enough she was the most notorious criminal in the history of the Kingdom of Vale, but she had her morals dammit! Roman Torchwick was definitely a rising star in the Criminal Underworld. A collection of Holiday or Special Occasion Themed Asks and Questions, unless they end up being large enough to be their own post. Roman and neo, despite what others say, aren't really ones for doing the dirty dance. All that was clear to her, since the moment Neo had spelt her name on Ruby's lips with the most blatant 'fuck me' eyes as the two sat inside Salutations, was that this was Ruby's chance to lose her virginity the way she'd always wanted to, and damn it all, she wouldn't let it slip away. The place was maybe old but perfect for them. #rwbyfanfic Shooting forwards with her semblance, Ruby brought her scythe over her head. Soul markings had never really been a problem for Roman, even with the black rose surrounded by the black outline of flames on his neck. Emerald: Ok.who is this.guy your obsessed with lately? HEAR (if you read it aloud): the terror ofshaving cream? A normal being would have lost all semblance of san "I promise you, I will become the strongest Huntsman in the world. Parent tags (more general): RWBY Mergers Ruby/Neo has been made a synonym of Neopolitan/Ruby Rose (RWBY). "Do you know what this lady can do" Cardin said pointing at ruby. Which was why she was confused at the sight of an ancient script from Menagerie on the wall by an unassuming sarcophagus. DISCLAIMER 2: This story is officially canceled. Emerald: Look Cinder is going to be here in a week and I need to make sure everything is fine before.. Emerald: WHO FUCKING DARES INTERRUPT ME?! Ruby lose her arm at the Fall of Beacon intsead of Yang. Weiss: And he instantly went off the map? Work Search: RWBY and all that it entails is owned by Rooster Teeth. No matter with Ruby under my control you have nothing to worry about. Thatmay not have been a smart move, in hindsight. But Jaune wouldn't be going home alone this time. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (43), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Ruby Rose/Weiss Schnee/Blake Belladonna/Yang Xiao Long, Glynda Goodwitch/Blake Belladonna/Neon Katt, Jaune Arc/Blake Belladonna/Kali Beladonna, Blake Really Strokes Jaune's Ego There For A Bit, The Role of Alpha is a Stressful One (But it Has its Perks), Jaune is Childhood Friends with Some Characters for Reasons, Jaune Arc/Melanie Malachite/Miltiades Malachite, Melanie Malachite/Miltiades Malachite/Neopolitan, Will be adding updates whenever I get an idea, No Jaune-centric lemons until he has sex with Pyrrha and/or Ruby. Edit: Pictures of OCs and Epilouge Pt 2 Neo/R Now Added. Footer About the Archive Site Map Diversity Statement Terms of Service #weissschnee You do your thing and I will take care of Ruby. It was Christmas time in Remnant again, and this time, Team Jnpr and Team Rwby decided to celebrate this year with the rest of Jaune's family. Why was she not in Beacon? After stopping Roman Torchwick from robbing a dust shop, Ruby Rose was interrogated, given a pat on the back, a slap on the wrist, and sent home. She sounded so lifeless. So come on in and read as your favorite characters relax and have a little fun. She discovers their train, so they decide to give her a train of her ownso to speak. The backbone of society. This is my first long story so I hope you like it. For a long time he was loved by his mothers, sisters, and aunts. Recently, Jaune had been spending a lot of time in Vale. Y/N: Trueregardless we have a job to do. All you need to save the world is a little Hypnosis. One stuck with the familiarity of the arcs. 6 pages January 28, 2020 Insoluble. Shameless smut. Ruby: Hmmm.Well I'm going to town to get some stuff. She looked very lifeless. After Neo helped Ruby with bandages, they fell asleep. No Thats not possible.. Jaune arc wanted to be a huntsman, he wanted to be a hero. After Neo helped Ruby with bandages, they fell asleep. Ice cream lady is pretty solid, but it's Neo as It in a RWBY universe rendition of Stephen King's It You got a link. All until hope seemed lost, something happened. For more information, please see our Your not useless. In the end, she struck Salem down herself but there was no victory in her end. Jaune arc wanted to be a huntsman, he wanted to be a hero. . There is a boy who has lost his parents in the life on industry, rigged from the attack of the White Fang. But while everyone else was excited, Jaune was a nervous wreck. Please refrain from stating the obvious in INCOMPLETE chapters.). Even Ruby and Yang couldn't help but giggle at their uncle . It was a 2 story building. story with a Gelato twist. The day was still morning but both Neo and Ruby thought the same thing, they both need to get out. Until two Succubi, Cinder Fall and Neopolitan offer him a deal so tempting, so alluring, that he cant find it within himself to refuse. Ruby: Hmmm.I think this comic isn't a good one. After Summer Rose's demise, Taiyang and Qrow were always drunk, and Yang was studying to be a Huntress, leaving Ruby all alone. As one of the team, you are trained as a master thief and treated like one of the family. Blake: From What I heard from the white fangs I was spying on. Y/n R (Y/N) was a student of the most powerful hero he's ever known who was called Saitama. before I decided to actually put something besides just smut into this. Akio Kurosaki was a normal human with a normal life, until the day he died. A 'what if the Fall of Beacon was prevented?' All until hope seemed lost, something happened. We see two young woman sleeping in a container. "Ruby! #cinderfall I am useless.". (Its already dark, you know what your in for). Please consider turning it on! We take it low for now. (Rewrite of my story of the same title. Ongoing First published Apr 29, 2020 Mature After Ruby Rose gets brutally rejected by her crush, Weiss, she leaves in anger and gets lost in the abandoned forests by Vale, and gets surrounded by Grimm and is nearly dead when a wandering girl walks by just in time. #winterschnee Log In Sign Up. And of course, Willow, Summer, and Raven all have daughters as well DISCLAIMER: This story was originally written by DardalionWrites. Here you guys go. There's always those who suffer in silence, wether that silence is their own choice or a disability life gave them simply depends on the person. Ruby Rose has her regrets. But the apple and the rest of the pieces of Eden survived. As one of the only futanari in the world, and the only person she knew of that had access to ancient magic, Joan led an interesting, if slightly stressful life. Roman: Yea I still have to worry about Ironwood. Springing from halfway across the roof, she took a wild leap towards the criminal, already halfway through his jump. Wars are coming, epic battles will ensue, death will be more present and relationships will be tested. As you explore Remnant you will find that many girls will be under your control. Ruby is a Grimmbut a sexy one that flys. How can you talk? What'cha going to do with it" jaune asked. #yang. by Michael Braumiller 14.3K 391 11 Yup that's right it's ya boy. (Im a sucker for a good romance.) Qrow was about to retort, but then he shrugged as if to say: "Fair Enough." Laughter and snickering filled the theater. Ruby splashed Qrow with water from another bucket. Weiss narrowed her remaining natural blue eye and the magical prosthesis in her left eye at the ancient text on the ruins of the wall. Jaune unlocks a Semblance that seems at first glance to be useless. But it's mostly the same fight contextually. Ozpin: HmmWhat could have harmed them so much? Penny, Pyrrha, Yang, Roman Torchwick, Team RWBY. Ruby/Neo Works Bookmarks This tag belongs to the Relationship Category. Not to mention, Real Steel is technically legally grey which limits it even more. Six years ago, Ruby Rose ran away from Patch to Vale, where she met someone who picked her up, dusted her off, and showed her a new way of life. The worst kind of monster hide in human skin. Jaune arc lusts for the three women in his life, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie and Lian Ren, but he cannot find it within himself to find the confidence to make their relationship more than friendship. Just the Entire story witch each chapters, Ruby Rose, who grown with a penis, fucks a woman. rwby. A what-if story where Roman and Neo aren't part of Cinders crew and decide to oppose her the only way they knows how. Y/N: He aware of the threat. Forced into an unwilling partnership, they begin a journey that will lead them to the very heart of the Grimm - but the real question is if they can survive each other first. The minute I stepped foot in this city I was living a lie. "Wow ruby looks a lot older in this universe" Blake said, "Well she is 38 in this universe" rex said. Granted not the one the tomb was built for, but Weiss hadnt lived as long as she had by ignoring her instincts and those instincts were screaming that this was important but how? PokShop robberies, more and more orphaned Pokmon and a new crime syndicate on the rise would be among the things to test her abilities not just as a trainer, but as a leader and a friend. She disappeared into thin air again and slammed her scythe into the woman's body. The plane has died once, because of a solar flare calamity, not even the Isu could prevent. "Tonight, desserts on me red." Roman smiled. Just as she pull out her wallet to count her lien, Roman stopped her, this earned him her stare. Ilia Amitola refused to leave, believing her place as a vampire was the most important thing in the world. I've liked the story and unlike others I've been unable to complain about lewd shit( I just cant stand people having Ruby get excited in that way. This was the day where he would reveal to his friends who he was dating. Ruby groggily wakes up. Really, it would have been easier to send Ruby to Beacon early.). Ruby groggily wakes up. After kidnapping the blonde's sister, Neo tries to turn Ruby into a sex slave using the pool at her disposal. What if there was a change of plans. Ruby would gladly do anything, if only she could change their fates. At a young age, he caused trouble for his family because of his semblance.and now he's a runaway. Ruby Rose and the mystical cardboard box. #weissschnee "Shit" Cardin said. Neo fanfic. Also she isn't a normal Grimm but a succubus and naturally she gets sidetracked. It looked old, with 2 beds, a drawer, a desk with a mirror on it and a chair. Luckily for her, they accepted her with open arms and let her participate in their annual family traditions. Ilia Amitola refused to leave, believing her place as a vampire was the most important thing in the world. Based off the outfit reveals for Ice Queendom. and our The dream, then Lothric, then whatever the fuck was happening in The Lands Between. . #yang For more information, please see our When Jaune got turned away from Beacon, he thought he was a failure. I really wish Neo would join the group. (Y/N) may seem like a normal guy, but he has tremendous power that no one except hi Near the End of the Locus/Lambend War, Queen Myrrah ordered her highest General and King Y/N to lead his Crimson Brigade and a reawakened Riftworm into the remaining dry Hi! But she isn't fast enough, she's never fast enough. I want you guys to votecause honestly it fun. A war that ravaged the planet behind the shadows, the apple being lost to the far reaches of the world. Loneliness was one of them. Then one day he discovers something he has a secret semblance that has been never used. And for a while, Jaune and Neo thought they would have to live with this feeling forever. You may have established your life away from your parents well enough on your own, but you're not on your own anymore, whether you like it or not. using the Apple of Eden to enslave them all, before being broken out by Adam and Eve. The enemy of remnant. Language: English Words: 242 Chapters: 1/1 Kudos: 28 Bookmarks: Hits: She killed him. Mine was Real Steel. Ruby runs off to get her mind off things. His mind - and Yang's - soon change when late night training turns to exercise of an altogether more enjoyable variety. Main characters are Weiss and Neopolitan. The SI at least tries to save others who would otherwise die. Glynda opens a survival Minecraft server for Beacon though not only Beacon students and faculty are playing. They go inside and Ruby took a good look at this small room apartment. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Previously known as 'Who Knew Helping Could be Such a Benefit?' And it's only going to get tougher and more insane when all the students from the academies get their hands on their own bots. The life of the Crown Prince of Vale comes with a number of benefits, and Prince Jaune Arc particularly enjoys his four Maid Attendants: four older women tasked to serve as tutors, bodyguards, and, in Kali Belladonna's mind, other services as required. #willowschnee Follow the plan!" Yang yelled as Tai stood on her arm and began to kick her ribs. #summerrose Privacy Policy. Can Roman and Neo protect the future huntsmen and huntresses to strive for a better future? Yet, to their surprise, Yang was right. #fanfiction If ever rescued. . I set my backpack beside the drawer. The story covers an alternate season 1, and if you like Roman and Neo (and Junior and his gang too I guess), this is the story for you. Completed rubyrose starwars rwby +1 more # 16 A Spartans rage (rwby x kratos rea. Oscar's fight with Neo got continued a bit, as well as the lead up to that bigger fight in general. #so The Arc generation, or most specifically, our beloved blonde knight Jaune Arc. Can be found on Fanfiction.net under the same username). Will Jaune be able to keep Ruby and Neo from coming to blows and prevent anyone from getting stabbed in the backagain? "Well this universe ruby is a famous hitman that killed people for money but was captured by a vigilante called batman and arrested she in prison and is going to be part of a squad called suicide squad that only contains villains" zen said, "I'm a hitman in this universe and I killed people" ruby said shocked, "Yep and you never missed a shot" rex said, People was shocked that she was a hitman and that she never missed a shot, The scenes shows guns on a table we then hear jaune voice say "alright unlock her" and it shows a older ruby in a orange jumpsuit with a older Cardin, older jaune with a beard and Russel with other armed guards. #hitman Blake: I'm not sure.maybe he found a new employer. Bonus Points for the fanfic (Not needed, but welcomed): At some point in the story, the members of RWBY learn about the SIs origins.

Transformers Bumblebee Tickle Fanfiction, Bridget Kelly Daughter Of Gene Kelly, Happy Gilmore Signs Chest Girl, Florida Alligator Population By Year, Elon Sororities Reputations, Articles R